Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2019 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, that Kanon kid makes a cute addition to the show. I think she'll fit nicely with the others.

Fun to see the class making cookies. What a way to spend their school time :D

Feb 5, 2019 7:37 AM

Apr 2016
Kanon-chan ... like if all the goodness of the world was put into a single character lol.
Feb 5, 2019 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
That whispering scene was so adorable. Kanon is the actual angel in this show, I love her so much
Feb 5, 2019 8:16 AM

Nov 2016
What a make over xD But having the feeling that you don't meet expectations can be really tough, kinda can relate in that regard to Miyo-nee and I'm glad that she was eventually still appreciated for what she is.

Yori-chan is awesome btw.
FMmatronFeb 5, 2019 8:23 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 5, 2019 9:51 AM

Jul 2015
Can we all agree, that Hinata is the only thing that stops Miyako from falling in the endless abyss of depression and hopelessness due to how she loves and believes in her despite all of her awkward traits and personality?

It's is that someone, who everyone of us would like, or even need to have in our lives.
Best character 2019.

Feb 5, 2019 10:36 AM
Apr 2018
there aren't enough mya-nee's in this episode :(
Feb 5, 2019 11:15 AM

Sep 2017
This episode was really cute! And I have to say that Koyori and Kanon are my two favorites of the girls. I wish there was more Onee-san though~
Feb 5, 2019 11:40 AM

Aug 2018
Kanon is best side charather of this anime. Hands down. She's such an angel! We all need a Kanon in our lives. Just the same with Hinata.

Btw, who's Koyori again? 🤔
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Feb 5, 2019 12:25 PM
Oct 2017
Kanon and a little too kind
I hope she was not traumatized to see Miyako in full fantasy with Noa, Hana and Koyori
Feb 5, 2019 1:01 PM

Aug 2012
Kanon is just too pure...
Feb 5, 2019 1:53 PM
Mar 2017
I think this episode was too sweet, I almost died of how adorable and tender Kanon and Koyori's friendship is, Kanon is so sweet and attentive to Koyori.
The part where they cook at school was very funny, they gave us very good amount of funny moments, like Hana and her cooking critic to Kanon, or when Koyori does her tantrum because she wants the girls to ask for help, but without a doubt the part that made me laugh was when Koyori put salt to the mix by mistake and Hana intimidates her with a threatening look, another moment that I found too adorable, was when Kanon whispers to Koyori in the ear, I think that was the most adorable and cute whisper that i listened.
Even I find funny how the rumors about Miyako have been exaggerated, now she is a model and very athletic and has many friends, poor Miyako.
Noa warns Miyako about the rumors and she tells her to dress elegantly and act like the "perfect sister", Miyako looked very beautiful with her hair arranged like that. Kanon and Koyori have high expectations with Miyako, I found very tender as how Koyori looked at Miyako with admiration. I also like when Miyako tell the truth to Koyori and Kanon, besides seeing this part animated makes me feel very sad when Miyako starts to cry and Kanon calms her down and tells her nice things to make her feel better, Kanon is the real angel of this anime with Hinata. Then it was funny to see how Koyori joins Hana and Noa to model, although Kanon did not like the idea of doing it.
I still feel sorry for Koyori, she just wants to be useful for her classmates to feel proud, but the poor girl is so clumsy that they just trust in Kanon. I still laugh at how Kanon agreed to have her hands tied, but the sweetest second part of this episode was how Koyori takes care of Kanon while she is trying to take the string from her hands, their friendship is so sweet that it could kill someone.
At last we know what Miyako is dedicated to, she is a college student, although I still find it strange that Miyako has so much free time, the university takes away a lot of time.
It seems that in the next episode we will know more about Miyako's life, or maybe we will meet someone close to Miyako.
Feb 5, 2019 2:29 PM

Apr 2015
Kanon is too good for this world!
Feb 5, 2019 3:25 PM
Dec 2009
I don't, the longer i watch this series Miyaa-nee becoming more annoying character. like a main male character in harem, even more annoying than Yori-chan. always Hina-chan, hina-chan, hina-chan. I though it will be over at Ep. 4

All that girl deserve all the love even Yori-chan, not just Hina-chan. finally a normal reaction when a girl asked to cosplay from Kanon-chan, /blessed

Btw, when will the cameo twin tail braid girl be introduced?
Feb 5, 2019 4:32 PM

Nov 2017
Great episode! 👍

Kanon is such an angel shes so nice and kind 🥰 and miyako so cute

plz @ me
Feb 5, 2019 7:55 PM

Jun 2015
WE FINALLY GOT TO SEE MYA-NEE'S OTHER EYE
Feb 5, 2019 8:49 PM

Oct 2015
Koyori is such a cutie of a character, they should show her more often. That rope was kinky as hell!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 5, 2019 10:22 PM
Jun 2017
This time they give the episode to kanon and koyori. And i love their friendship- I mean they really do trust each other and care for one another.

And i love kanon's attitude-very positive, understanding and a caring friend. If you could have a friend like her for sure you are lucky...
Feb 6, 2019 3:12 AM

Oct 2007
Mya-nee, you're lucky Noa likes you. She warn you in advance. And it's obviously the right thing to tell the truth as soon as possible. She earn some respect that way.

Hana, the cookie critic! And she knows the cookies she made are trash. xD

Kanon is very matured and responsible. Koyori is a good girl too, but too careless to be relied upon.
Liddo-kunFeb 7, 2019 4:30 AM
Feb 6, 2019 6:54 AM

Jan 2018
Comfy level over 9000
Feb 6, 2019 7:40 AM

May 2018
Protect Kanon-chan ! She is too pure. Even someone like Miya-nee got heartwarming hug from her, my god this episode is too cute. Btw, I'm always comparing with Ueno while seeing Koyori.
Feb 6, 2019 10:59 AM

Jul 2009
Time to more classmates see Miya! Kanon is so nice!
Feb 7, 2019 9:53 AM

Feb 2017
sometimes shoujo + children can a lil bit too Pepega

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Feb 7, 2019 1:17 PM

Jun 2016
I’m so happy that we finally get to see more of Kanon and Koyori! I’ve been dying to know more about them ever since I saw them in the OP and that opening scene in episode 3.

I’m a sucker for pigtail girls with a loud personality and the little vamp tooth, so I adored Koyori right away, it makes me quite sad that people don’t really talk about her.. but I do understand why people like Kanon, she’s such a pure sweetheart.

I still love Hana and Noa, but Koyori is definitely my best girl here.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Feb 7, 2019 3:38 PM

Jul 2015
THE LOLI SQUAD HAS ASSEMBLED AT MYA-NEE'S. And with a whole lot of in-depth detail into Kanon and Koyori's relationship, and an adorable little relationship it is.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 7, 2019 10:51 PM

Oct 2008
Kanon's so precious...Kanon so MOE!!!
as everyone said...the LOLI Team has United!
5/5!

Feb 8, 2019 5:56 AM

Jan 2011
Kanon is even more adorable animated.
Feb 8, 2019 5:10 PM
Mar 2017
Meanwhile i only thought about Mya-ne having some connection relation about Akane from Gridman bacause of the seiyuu, like Chio and Satanya from Chio's School Road and Gabriel Dropout, Hikari and Tougo from Revue Starlight and YuYuYu, Yuki, Ripple and Tsubame from UzaMaid, Release The Spyce and Ikusei Keikaku, Gabriel and Sophi from Gabriel Dropout and Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san, Mei and Yui from YuruYuri and Citrus.
Anyway, it's funny or more funnier, atleast for me, seen this like a some spin off or sequel of Gridman just because of the VA and how the Show ends. However i really can't belive about the Kannon's voice be the same of the both Satanya and Chio instead of not be one of girl with the red hair. And you know what? It's pretty good. Also we can assume that she(Kanon) can do all of this thing, because the girl is a reincarnation of "BLOODY BUTTERFLY".

Jokes asides and overrall until this episode, Doga Kobo is doing good job with this anime, about what they are capable and adept to do the best of themselves. Slice of life about either cute moe girls or cute loli girls doing cute thing, the famous CGDCG.
They are funny, relaxing and entertaing to watch, also little cute and strange with some of the shipping moment, like Noah with Hinata or Kanon with Koyori in this fith episode.
Also, the show had not any action scene, but it's notable that there are some animation and consistency during the moviments even not having a action scene in this series.
So far, it's a good and funny show, like a UzaMaid, however doing the same shit of the both shows in real life isn't cool or great, men or women with boys or girls, for me. The both shows tell us what will happen if anybody do the same in real life: 101 or 911.

This episode was ok to good, really funny about the all legends and mith were created around the Mya-ne/Lolicon Akane and the Myako showing the true herself in front of bouth girls and the Cookie part, just funny and good. Myako struggling to make her be like a normal and decent person istead of looking like a Neet and weirdo, resulting the girl be conforted by kanon (thinking about an adult girl being conforted by a little girl), just dumb and amazing.
The second part with the Kanon/Reincarnated Bloody Butterfly and Koyori/Good & useless Ueno-san was cute, wrong and hilarious, like the Kanon and Hinata being tied up and Kanon and Koyori having some cute stockholm syndrome are kinda cute, but completly wrong. Also the reaction of the Teacher with this situation was just priceless.
Feb 9, 2019 9:44 AM

Sep 2018
I had almost lost hope and here comes an episode that comes off from the usual Miyako-centric narration with lots of room for Hinata and her companions, which works great despite Miyako being just an appearance in this episode. However, I hope that Miyako returns to the lead but without exaggeration.
Feb 9, 2019 6:27 PM
Dec 2018
I kind of feel bad for liking this show. It’s really cute though. Also what is Myako even studying at college?
Feb 9, 2019 6:29 PM
Dec 2018
024 said:
Great episode! 👍

If Hana gave her that hug Miyako would be dead.
Feb 9, 2019 10:51 PM

Aug 2018
this was a wholesome episode, kanon is an angel

Feb 9, 2019 10:52 PM

Aug 2018
Jessica9047 said:
I kind of feel bad for liking this show. It’s really cute though. Also what is Myako even studying at college?

I don't think she goes to college

Feb 9, 2019 11:10 PM
Dec 2018
badvillainy said:
Jessica9047 said:

No I think I’m the end credits seen Miyako said she had to turn in a paper to her university soon. And I know in the manga she goes to college at least.
Feb 9, 2019 11:28 PM

Aug 2018
Jessica9047 said:
badvillainy said:

No I think I’m the end credits seen Miyako said she had to turn in a paper to her university soon. And I know in the manga she goes to college at least.

Oh i didn't see that, my bad.

Feb 10, 2019 12:38 AM

Aug 2018
this episode was beautiful
Feb 10, 2019 4:12 AM

Jun 2017
Kanon is the most reliable of the group, her addition, or better yet, this character building episode of her and koyori is really nice.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 13, 2019 10:04 PM

Nov 2009
ppls are all going about how Kanon is "Pure and Angel", but forgets that she actually backed away from Miya-nee at the end.

This means Kanon actually have "doubt", which is not pure.

Kanon is just more tolerant and nicer than others.

___ ___ ___

Also, Miya-nee in dress looks nice. too bad she doesn't really like to wear cosplay and only likes Loli cosplays.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 24, 2019 2:03 PM

Aug 2017
Kanon is really cute.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 16, 2019 1:18 PM

Sep 2012
Jessica9 said:
024 said:
Great episode! 👍

If Hana gave her that hug Miyako would be dead.

not just dead but dead 100x over and recarnated 100x times 😂😂😂

Mar 28, 2020 3:50 AM

Aug 2018
Well, episode more about Kanon and Koyori.. Well, their relationship is a bit strange.. I guess they're still both cute girls, but I'd prefer if at least in something Koyori would be alright.. Not being able to collect homework is just ridiculous.. Well, in the end they still like each other, for some reason.. But no idea, how it works for them.. Is Kanon sometimes into masochism?.. Or just loves Koyori for whatever reason, just as a person?.. Like maybe got attached to her since kindergarden or something?.. Koyori in the end gets support from Kanon, so kinda understand her.. Even if she also frustrates her.. In the end.. I'm not sure, how seriously I should really take this pair.. They're strange, I need more serious about them to think more about their personalities, and why they're both together.. For now it's a bit strange, really..
And in the end Miyako says that she'll have to finish university assignment soon?.. So Miyako actually studies in university?.. If so, it's a totally normal work for her..
Jun 7, 2020 3:48 AM

Mar 2019
Kanon looks very reliable, she's adorable
Sep 21, 2020 12:21 PM
Jun 2016
I mean, to be fair, Noa, you don't have to be a chef to be a food critic. But I think it helps. Ah, why am I over explaining this to a child? A fictional one, to be specific, lol.

It's funny to see Noa being one of the more "normal" characters.

I'm a bit surprised Hinata was willing to give her sister those burn cookies when Noa suggested that. Well, she is young after all.

Pretty sweet of Noa to save Miyako like that. Actually, I think she might have made things worse for Miyako. But hey, it's the thought that counts. Lol.

Yeah, Hinata told more "lies" (well, that's just how she saw Miyako so it's not exactly 'lying'), but she's at least right about Miyako being able to make sweets. I mean, Hana is impressed by her sweets. She could also make clothing and she's quite cute (in my opinion).

Kanon hugging Miyako was pretty cute. And of course, Miyako convinced them to make Hana wear the dress she made.

So, I'm guessing Kanon is on the same page as Hana because they find Miyako creepy or nah?
Jan 17, 2021 1:03 PM

Feb 2020
Kanon and Koyori's friendship is so heartwarming.

SerafosMar 31, 5:11 AM
May 31, 2022 2:38 AM

Feb 2020
Kanon and Koyori are so adorable. I like how different their personalities are.

That pout face. x3

Kanon hugging Mya-nee was a heartwarming moment. <3 She's an angel.
Mar 28, 2023 5:07 PM

Aug 2019
kanon became a pet :D

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2023 10:22 PM

Dec 2022
I feel that Yori's knot already untied in a few minutes, and Kannon tied it super tight herself
Dec 17, 2023 1:09 AM

Nov 2023
Aww look at them all cook. Let them COOK!
Jan 27, 2:28 PM

Jan 2013
the sheer amount of epstein fuelled loli bondage in this episode was absolutely repulsive, disgusting even!
Jan 27, 5:25 PM

Mar 2010
Reply to HibiChika
the sheer amount of epstein fuelled loli bondage in this episode was absolutely repulsive, disgusting even!
@HibiChika

If only this could be real, lets be honest this will never be a opportunity in our lives. I guess we could say cartoons make our dreams come true uwu

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

More topics from this board

» are we not talking about how there's no male in this anime?

nanzsins - Sep 19, 2021

24 by 5PaLasDoce »»
Mar 30, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2019

143 by LIL_MYANE »»
Feb 19, 8:18 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2019

47 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:11 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2019

62 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:11 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2019

52 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.