Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 24, 2013 2:03 PM

Nov 2011
Grats Akari on promotion! Well deserved.
Jan 18, 2014 11:26 AM
Aug 2013
Another wonderfull episode, congratulations on promotion Aquamarine!
I really wish this would be longer because its starting to come to an end.
Jan 26, 2014 5:26 AM

Mar 2013
My aquamarine, my distant blue ;__;
[25/04/14 4:04:39 PM] Skitzo: doujins have deep psychological undertones about the sexual intrigue of human behavior
Jun 12, 2014 3:19 AM

Aug 2010
Omedeto, Akari-chan T.T
Nov 22, 2014 3:58 PM

Aug 2008
Sitha said:
I don't like how Aikas promotion was handled, she was almost completely cast aside.

I was gunna post about how I liked it done like that. Aika subtly having no gloves. Idk. I thought it was bittersweet.
Jan 24, 2015 2:01 AM

Jul 2014
Kurogashi said:
I found it interesting how Alicia said Akari already had the Prima qualities for a long time, so technically she would be ahead of Alice and Aika, no?.

I thought so after traghetto episode when all Singles, who failed their Prima exam, were amazed of Akari skills.
mozgowJan 24, 2015 5:57 AM
May 6, 2015 4:15 PM

Nov 2013
Oh, I thought they were going to do an episode each for their promotions, what happened to aika's moment ;___;
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Jun 8, 2015 6:57 PM

May 2012
absolutely beautiful, loved every tear filled moment, im so sad to see this series come to a close, but so happy at the same time, im so glad theres 3 more episodes coming soon, i dont think i would have been able to wait the 7 years between the airing time and the time of these new episodes
Oct 4, 2015 12:49 PM

Feb 2015
Wow, that was absolutely beautiful. I'm still crying a bit right now. Akari really deserves that promotion, it's kind of hard to describe my thoughts on that episode at the moment.

5/5
Nov 12, 2015 6:55 AM
Nov 2014
Akari worked hard for this moment, she deserved this moment. Nothing less or more than this.

Can't believe this series is ending in the next episode! What a journey it has been...
Nov 14, 2015 8:45 AM

Aug 2015
"That's my goal, what I want to be is like Grandmother, like Alicia-san, a Prima of the Aria Company itself"

I really like this quote made by Akari before becoming a Prima, so touching.

Congratulations my Aquamarine, also Rozen Queen T_T I've waited for this moment and it's worth the wait.
Dec 6, 2015 7:41 PM

Nov 2010
Wow, that was so emotional, can't get any better than this.
I really don't want to watch the last episode :(

But i guess there's the OVAs, so ... will do it.
Dec 13, 2015 8:17 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
goblinlady said:
I don't see why Alicia has to retire because Akari becomes a Prima. That would be so sad.

The pace IS bit too fast, but I think the point is that their senseis don't want them to be the last single.(Think Akira's situation). Akira rushed it so that Aika wouldn't be the last one, and Aika being torn up by realising that she, the non-genius, is leaving Akari last was absolutely adorable. Of course, Alicia feels the same.

Unless Alicia is focusing on starting a family and she somehow got pregnant with her future husband off screen. I think Alicia just wants Akari to be in charge and have her moments. Still, it would be nice for Aria company to have 2 Primas, at least for a short while.

Overall I liked this episode. Aquamarine such a fitting name for Akari. She's sure come a long way since she was first shown. Akari is capable of being like Alicia if not better. She's young, still in the process of learning, and has the talent to do so.

We even got to see Aika become Prima, although it was only through a flashback. Idk why they decided to skip Aika's prima exam.

Jan 4, 2016 1:06 AM

Aug 2008
LOL! Aika and Akira crying. And now, Akari has become Prima too. Akari exam felt so beautiful.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jan 20, 2016 1:43 AM

Dec 2012
Once again I'm completely in tears thanks to Aria's healing wonders. This is easily my favorite moment in Aria, everything about the wonders of Neo Venezia, the people there, the core cast's progression, and specifically Akari's warmth as well as Alicia's guidance are all there. When Alicia told Akari that she changed her world, I instantly thought back to Arietta. I think that part got me even more this time around because I know what's to come for the finale.
Mar 17, 2016 12:24 PM
May 2010
Aika's promotion was very very heavily foreshadowed from the last episode and all, and given how the series always ends it's episodes on a happy note, there was little chance of them pulling a Aika failed moment, and mhnn.. had it been a two cour season for this then it would have been utterly inappropriate but mhnn yeah.. we even got to know her to be title the past episode too so, it was all in all a wonderful episode.
May 11, 2016 7:49 PM

Jan 2013
Beautiful episode. That declaration once her glove was off made me cry. It is truly a wonderful moment when the long journey reaches its end.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Oct 5, 2016 7:18 PM

Aug 2015
Rather sad they kinda skipped Aika's promotion, especially with that build up last episode, but Akari's promotion was just beautiful.
Dec 3, 2016 6:41 PM
Feb 2015
what alicia wants to say seems bad news to me.... finally all 3 of them become primas!!!!!! nice episode
Jan 8, 2017 3:56 PM

Feb 2013
Aika and Akari are Prima too!
Too bad that we didn't see Aika's test, we only saw the moment Akira took off the glove, it was funny seeing them cry.
Akari's test was great, we saw every people she knows and they were all supporting her!
Rozen Queen and Aquamarine!
Feb 10, 2017 7:00 PM

May 2016
Congratulations, Akari for being a prima!!! I'm so happy for everybody in this show!

I was on the verge of shedding tears but I couldn't, I couldn't pause the show at all. It was all so beautiful that stopping it felt like a huge disservice on my part. As a result, I got major chills during that Prima exam. Amazing.

The team behind this episode really stepped up their game. I was so entranced with all the art and flowing hair in this episode. It was so well-done. <3

I love this show. I wish it wasn't ending so soon.
Jun 7, 2017 7:19 AM

Oct 2012
Who's cutting onions? T_T
I'm glad I decided to watch this anime and meet Akari too!
Aquamarine❤

Last episode, I still don't want this anime to end :(
"Signature removed"
Oct 30, 2017 5:58 PM

Nov 2016
This was already so friggin good that I don't know how that finale shall top it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 15, 2017 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
Could've been a bit more impactful had the promotions been spaced out by several eps cause it does feel like being in a rush to wrap things up, but it was still fantastic nonetheless, 1 more to go.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 29, 2017 4:00 PM

Aug 2015
beautifull episode. While predictable still was one of the most emotional scenes in the show, Alicia speech at the end was wonderfull and the name fits akari like a glove, I didn´t cry but that was tough not to shed a tear, I love this characters..

It was a shame we didn´t have a episode for aika promotion but it was handle rather well and both aika and akira crying was funny.

Aria the Origination is by far the best aria series, with almost or all episode being just amazing with a nice conclusion to the characters arcs and so many emotional moments, and tbh one of the best series I have seen in a long time.

1 episode left
Mar 2, 2018 4:52 PM

Jun 2014
For me, the most powerful moment is Alicia telling Akari that she must choose where to take her. She is letting go of Akari in promoting her to Prima, giving her all sorts of autonomy that she didn't have before, but also she is letting her choose whether she wants to stay on and lead the Aria company. It is really bittersweet.
Aug 7, 2019 4:02 PM

Nov 2012
It's a shame Aika's promotion to Prima was cut short but otherwise this was the best episode of Origination by far, congrats to our Rose Queen and Aquamarine.
Mar 12, 2020 3:45 AM

Jul 2016
Aria did that again... I am again crying like a loli...
Because that was very touching and special for me...
"Thank you, my Aquamarine... My distant blue..."
And that beautiful song from Eri Kawai...
That was sweet tears, indeed.

Definetly one of the best anime i ever watched in my entire life...
May 7, 2020 5:38 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really cool but also really predictable episode
May 14, 2020 11:58 PM

Mar 2019
Great episode, probably the best of the season
Akari is now a prima (Aquamarine xD sounds like a water park)
Jun 17, 2020 12:25 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Aquamarine...
Rose queen...
Orange Princess...
Finally, they were all Prima there !!!

Still, the heart-warming feeling really fulled my emotion. Its such a good mood, no bad feeling. Its really charming. This series really awazing.

Ah, a bit sad not watching this when the airing time comes. Yeah, what else could i do? I can't control the time. But i need to respect every time that happen to see this show. Yeah, only that i can do now.

Thats it, then, all girls promotion happened. Its so good. No other words i can give. Its amazingly perfect. Its incredible. A fucking geniuses show. And all good words that could express the true meaning of a masterpiece.

Still, only 1 episode left. I guess the cliffhanger gone into a resignment of Alicia-san? Yeah, maybe. Like Aria Company never had two Prima before. Thats understandable for the whole plot. But, its really sad. All of this episode were sad. No single trio Undine like before. Even the ritaul of promotion with Aika not fully animated. And i can't felt much sweetness and shockness to Akira's promotion. Only that Alice-cwhan promotion. Yeah, the last one was unexpected. The geniuses one would stand in a different situations. However, need more screened to Aika and Akari's promotion!!

Damn, i was too exaggerating. Lmao. Okay. Its good now. Its okay. The end must come. The good thing must come to an end. So, yeah, its obvious. Congratulations with your new life as A Prima Undine my trio girls!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 1, 2021 7:56 AM

May 2010
Wow what a great episode. My heart :(

Aquamarine is the perfect name for her! So beautiful. I’m glad Alicia didn’t waste time promoting her after Aika! I think Akari really deserved that Prima promotion.
Nov 27, 2021 6:42 AM

Sep 2021
Don't worry Akari-chan. Save the best for last, they said.

One last episode left.
May 1, 2022 8:33 PM

Mar 2018
Aquamarine, a shade of blue that covers all of Aqua.

I was smiling the whole episode, the last three seasons have been worth it for now. Seeing all her friends cheer her on and Alicia take off her glove, it's just perfect.

ALSO: For all future watchers of this episode, the insert song is https://open.spotify.com/track/3TKUp5yUPIqsvEhnoamwUq?si=c51a1e30c70f42ad (Yokokao - Yui Makino) I believe.
vF_WackiierMay 1, 2022 8:39 PM
May 14, 2022 4:34 PM

Dec 2014
Congratulations,

My Aquamarine.
Watch aria the animation and it's sequel.
Jun 27, 2022 2:45 AM

Oct 2019
My god, Aquamarine, what a nice name.
Im saddened this season was not as supernatural as 2nd season but to make up for it, we get to see these gals grow and snag their dreams like real Shounen protags
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Oct 15, 2022 2:50 PM

Dec 2014
I think I'm gonna cry again tonight.
Watch aria the animation and it's sequel.
Feb 19, 2023 3:57 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Aquamarine...

What a lovely name. And to think Aika was going to be a supervisor as well. It's all tears but somehow not on my end yet. I suspect they'll come in the last episode.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 7, 2023 3:40 PM

May 2021
Now everyone is a prima
Inhales oxygen
Aug 21, 2023 6:21 AM

Dec 2020
Naw naw naw skipped Aikas exam to be shown in a quick sequence during the intro song. Nooooo. Also looks like she's moving to the seperate branch too.

Very beautiful episode.
Aug 30, 2023 12:59 PM

May 2015
One of the best episode of all time.

Congratulations Akari-chan !
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aria the Origination Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Mar 31, 2008

318 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Mar 6, 6:50 AM

Poll: » Aria the Origination Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 7, 2008

98 by Nius1 »»
Nov 9, 2023 1:50 PM

Poll: » Aria the Origination Episode 3 Discussion

StarCreator - Jan 30, 2008

38 by Jungle_Warrior »»
Sep 9, 2023 1:38 AM

Poll: » Aria the Origination Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - May 5, 2008

51 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Aug 30, 2023 1:59 AM

Poll: » Aria the Origination Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Apr 30, 2008

72 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Aug 28, 2023 11:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.