3It was OK
5.6%
2Disliked it
2.3%
1Hated it
2.3%
Average 4.6
177 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 21, 2018 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dang, what a depressing mood for the first half of the show. I'm not surprised but wasn't prepared for it. That background story....

Yasuhiro came to the house although he didn't brighten the mood much. On the other hand, I enjoyed watching the scenes between Midori and Tsubame this episode. Tsubame also shows a much more mature side of herself and geninuely cares about Misha's well-being.

I'd say this would be the series' most emotional episode. 7/10. Really glad that Misha came out of her room.
Dec 21, 2018 9:02 AM

Dec 2017
i honestly think that Kamoi's background story could be very sentimental, but due to it being just a supporting story it felt really weak. welp, not that it matters. it did what it meant to do, that is to assist Misha in opening her heart

a nice little story, not too shabby. though, after the first 2-3 episodes it has gotten really repetitive and the drama part didn't really touch any string,
so 5/10 would be it for me
Dec 21, 2018 9:04 AM

Aug 2017
I'm sorry, I didn't like the show. The comedy is repetitive and Midori is the worst part. The drama may have been decent but it is not the main purpose of the show. 3/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 21, 2018 9:07 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
absolutely LOOOOOOOOOVED this anime

my ONLY GRIPE

is that

they never lewded the lolis... :(
Dec 21, 2018 9:26 AM
Oct 2018
Had high expectations for the first few episode then meh. 4/10
Dec 21, 2018 9:55 AM

Aug 2018
That was a heartwarming and satisfying conclusion. I’m going to miss them. I’m holding out hope for an ova eventually.
Dec 21, 2018 9:58 AM

Apr 2015
Pretty nice anime, some things of the comedy weren't to my liking however this finale had a really emotional feel to it. Probably the best episode out of all of them.

Overall, 7/10 from me.
Dec 21, 2018 10:52 AM

Nov 2016
So that's it, gonna miss this a lot ;_;

Things went more or less ass expected, no big surprises, which is a good thing.

On that note, it was a wonderful and heartwarming finale and the show in general was pretty much always fun. Sure, writingwise nothing to write home about, but it will still have a special place in my heart.

Dunno if we will get a second season at some point, but I won't have high expectations, maybe an OVA, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 21, 2018 10:52 AM

Aug 2018
Well, the episode finally happend for the reason why I wanted to watch this anime in the first place.
Loosing a parent is harsh and you will face ups and downs. I know this myself.

Overall: this anime is fine I guess.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Dec 21, 2018 11:19 AM
Jan 2016
I wasn't prepared for that amount of feels, so Misha knew about WashiWashi and Morikawa were the ones who entered in Misha's mother's room, Tsubame backstory was kinda sad, but was the same problem and Tsubame did well helping her to surpass that, Misha was angry with herself affraid of forgeting her mother! The moment after that were adorable, when Misha acepted Tsubame's help to clear her mother's room!

Moments between Midori and Tsubame where really funny, Midorin knows what to say in right moments! Last moment was priceless, dog walks Midorin! i almost die of laughting!

last moment was wonderfull, we could see how well Misha and Tsubame relation have developed, glad that Misha is more honest to Tsubame, and at same time its still funny!

I am truly satisfied with that ending, sad about its already finished, i will miss this show for sure! I loved the comedy in this anime, jokes were awesome! Moe side in this show was also adorable!

Art, animation, opening and ending were on point!

Overall - 8/10
LimaolcDec 21, 2018 11:28 AM
Dec 21, 2018 11:58 AM

Jan 2013
wow they knocked out alot of things here. even finally explaining her eye.

Midorin is my favorite in this show.

7/10, it was pretty funny ....woulda been at least an 8 if it didnt got too creepy
Dec 21, 2018 12:19 PM
Apr 2018
What a great way to end the series.

Tsubame always has been the life of the show with her lolicon comedy, humor and antics. But she did brought the serious and emotional element too at times,
She did so greatly at the last episode too. Herself being a victim of losing a parent in childhood and using the same experience of the tragic past to help Misha and make her come to terms with her self. Respect

And then after all that going back to her usual Self xD

Just cant help but admiring this character. She is a really unique one.
I wish they played the outro at the end, its one of my favorite things in this series, its really a powered up hype song. just love it.
Great series filled with all sorts of comedy for good laughs and entertainment value. give it a 8/10 easily
A Season 2 or OVA would really be great too :) .
Dec 21, 2018 12:43 PM

Jul 2015
Damn, the execution of the drama this last episode was legit fantastic, well done.

I didn't expect to like this show but even if some parts were a bit creepy, it sure was funny too, 7/10 from my part.
Dec 21, 2018 1:26 PM
Oct 2017
the atmosphere of the episode almost made me cry, I'm happy to know why tsubame has to leave the army as planned because of his blindfold on the eye
Midori malgré ses délires masochistes s'avère utile pour Misha et Tsubame. Midori when she and normal she really has very useful tips for the family

8/10
Dec 21, 2018 1:51 PM

Mar 2017
Midorin is still best girl and officially my spirit animal. I liked the more serious tone and the feels they were going for in the last episode. It was a good ending, even though the anime itself was some pretty forgettable, simple minded stuff. But I don't really expect much more from a comedy anway. The lolicon and masochism jokes were pretty funny and I loved the character designs, how cute they were etc. so all in all it was a decent watch!

Dec 21, 2018 2:37 PM

Feb 2015
I really hope it doesn't get a second season, the show was wrapped up well and should stay that way (which is pretty uncommon for an anime). An ova or special would be cool though.
Dec 21, 2018 3:23 PM

Oct 2010
Really liked it overall but the whole pedophilia thing ruined most of the comedy for me.
Dec 21, 2018 4:47 PM
Mar 2017
A heartwarming finale for this anime.
I will really miss Misha and Tsubame.
It's good that Misha spoke with Washizaki and Morikawa, at least the girls were honest and Misha understood what happened.
I loved that Tsubame finally talked about her father. And indeed Tsubame lived the same experience that Misha lived with her mother, but the worst was knowing why she finally resigns from the JASDF, which made me feel very bad for Tsubame, even though Tsubame tells her that the day she meet her for the first time, Misha illuminated her life and gave her a new purpose.
In the end Misha opens her heart to Tsubame and explains why she is angry, but Tsubame reminds her that her mother will never leave her memories and that she is always watching her, in addition her mother is happy to see her achievements and her happy moments.
A very beautiful and touching ending. There were some very funny moments in this anime, no doubt Tsubame and her madness for Misha will be needed, but this anime came to an end.
Dec 21, 2018 4:53 PM

Jun 2017
I liked it overall, Tsubame and Midorin really made it shine. I wouldn't mind another season but this one was wrapped up pretty well to not make it necessary.
Dec 21, 2018 4:59 PM

May 2018
I like this anime a lot so it's pretty sad that it's ending, but maybe we'll get an OVA, which I'd be actually really glad for :D
Dec 21, 2018 5:07 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Never any mention of Misha’s real father or what happened to him 🤔
Overall very happy with this ep and entire series. 8/10
And Midorin is best maid of all time & space.
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Dec 21, 2018 5:44 PM

Jan 2013
I love how this episodes picture was like grayish and sad and when the sun came out it went super bright and happy.
Enjoyed this anime alot
Dec 21, 2018 6:07 PM

Aug 2015
It's hard for me to enjoy the more emotional moments because I know Kamoi is a creep.

I want to watch a show where Kamoi is Midori's maid
Dec 21, 2018 6:19 PM

Dec 2014
Well that was a good way to end it all all was explained nicely and misha finally acknowledges her as a maid.... don't know about the father though
Dec 21, 2018 6:41 PM

Aug 2018
I did not expect a sad side to the whole story (or at least, I did not think they would dedicate an episode for that). Anyway, it finishes the anime decently, without letting pending questions, which is cool.

I don't expect more from the manga / anime, the duration was long enough and the story had its conclusion. Cute & funny remain the best adjectives I'd use !
Dec 21, 2018 7:42 PM

Oct 2015
So that's how she lost her eye, I must say that was a touching tale she told. I'm glad Misha forgave the maid and continue with their crazy lives. I was also glad to see Midorin in this last episode, that hanging from the ceiling part really was my favorite. I know she wouldn't but it would've been great if Kamoi married Yasuhiro and become parents together, I don't see why not.

This was one of my favorite shows this season, it made being obsessed with lolis a light thingy. It was unique for me and it had some touching warm moments there and there, it wasn't all stalkerish anime. I loved it very very much and will genuinely miss it.

9/10 and hope for season 2 someday.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 21, 2018 8:09 PM
Jun 2016
I'm giving this a 8/10 largely for managing to tell a story about a little girl learning to let go of her sadness and move forward with life.

At the begining of this show, Misha was a bitter, cynical, friendless child...at the end, Misha has two new friends, and is finally on her way to leaving her sorrows behind.

I like the way they handled Misha's fear of 'forgetting her mother'. It is kind of something children who lose their parents go through.(My dad, who lost his mom when he was very very young can't recall her face sadly).

Tsubame's back story shows why she was really the right person for Misha.

Good show. Good handling of the theme of loss and grief.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Dec 21, 2018 8:26 PM

Jan 2018
That was damn heartwarming and almost made me forget the questionable premise. If you take the anime as a whole it's pretty high quality but the premise, again, is going to turn off most people.

7/10
Dec 21, 2018 9:03 PM

Jul 2014
Kougeru said:
Really liked it overall but the whole pedophilia thing ruined most of the comedy for me.

Yup, this could have been a seriously good anime if it was 2 episodes shorter and skipped the pedophilia and masochism. Would have liked to give it a better rating but in the end it got dragged down to an average.
Dec 21, 2018 10:06 PM
Apr 2015
8/10, I enjoyed watching it, was always good for a laugh and had its nice moments, the final episode great, I loved the emotion.
Dec 22, 2018 12:11 AM

Mar 2017
It was a great show. Ending was way better than I expected. It was so heartwarming. Had a great time watching this show. Tsubame and Midori was the best character with their weird fetishes lol.
Midori sure made me laugh at every scene she was in.
Dec 22, 2018 1:09 AM

May 2015
"Your mom is up in the sky now." Waaaaah! That's why Tsubame wanted to be a pilot! For the same reason why Misha stays in her mother's studio!

"Your mother is not in that room." Tsubame is telling Misha to move on.

Alright, good guy Midorin! She's not "in" the room. Also, it was smart for Tsubame to send Midorin there instead since I'm pretty sure that Misha wouldn't be willing to talk to Tsubame. Military Maids FTW!

THIS WOMAN!

"You don't need logic with love!"

BEAR THE CHILD!

Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru...This final episode just won me over. There is nothing for me to say here. This episode explains it all.

Final Verdict: The Value of Youth/10
Dec 22, 2018 4:18 AM
Sep 2012
When you're so much into masochism, that a dog takes you for a walk on a leash instead.
Dec 22, 2018 4:41 AM

Jul 2015
Well, were here at the end. About as emotional as I thought it'd be but Misha surprised me this episode. She was much more... aware of things than I thought she'd be, more grown up mentally. Anyway, anime was definitely a strange one but it was a ton of fun, definitely something I'll be watching again in the future. 8/10.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 22, 2018 8:30 AM

Jan 2017
The feels train hit quite hard on that last episode :(

Still a fun show to watch with a good ending

Solid 8/10
Dec 22, 2018 9:29 AM

Jan 2016
Midorin is the real MVP
Dec 22, 2018 1:14 PM

Nov 2012
Excuse me, but how did something with such a creepy premise end up so heartwarming in the end? Not gonna lie I kind of enjoyed the show.
Dec 22, 2018 5:22 PM

Apr 2012
I hope there's a 2nd season wherein Misha learns to call Yasuhiro "DAD".

Even though things turned out well for Misha about her coping with moving on, she still has her relationship with Yasuhiro to work on. That would be an interesting arc if ever it gets another season. What if Misha's biological father shows up?
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Dec 23, 2018 3:26 AM

Mar 2011
Very satisfying ending.

This will definitely be one of my favorite.

Likeable characters and very relaxing to watch.

This anime also inspires me to workout so in a way I can say that it changed my life for the better.

Thank you very much! Will rewatch
Dec 23, 2018 3:37 AM

Mar 2011
Janethan23 said:
What if Misha's biological father shows up?

Now that I think about it what happened to her real father? I was assuming that he's already dead that's why Misha's mom had a 2nd husband but it is possible that he is still alive and they were just divorced, annulled or something.
Dec 23, 2018 2:03 PM

Apr 2012
goodbyedays said:
Janethan23 said:
What if Misha's biological father shows up?

Now that I think about it what happened to her real father? I was assuming that he's already dead that's why Misha's mom had a 2nd husband but it is possible that he is still alive and they were just divorced, annulled or something.
I'm guessing the father is still in Russia and the mom had to go Japan in order to get away from him; probably a no good husband and father who reforms then shows up years later. That being said; It would make for a very interesting plot and the feels that storyline would invoke would be over the top.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Dec 24, 2018 3:06 AM
Dec 2017
7/10 for me 😊😊😊
Dec 24, 2018 4:40 AM

Jun 2017
A good emotional episode, glad to see that things went good, as expected, glad to see the characters development and that they care about each other more now, or at least it shows that. 7/10
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 24, 2018 6:53 AM
Jan 2017
finally Gud ending.. misha came out from her mother room and accept the kamoi and take a step to the world,,
Dec 25, 2018 3:18 AM
Jan 2017
Good Ending 👌🏽
Dec 25, 2018 3:42 AM

Sep 2018
A truly touching episode, the narration hits straight to the heart with an intimate introspection of Misha and Tsubame, but has also given way to lighter moments to not make the episode too heavy. I recommend it to everyone, an anime that I really enjoyed, from the beginning to the end.
I will miss the characters of this show.

My vote is 8/10.
Dec 25, 2018 1:17 PM
Aug 2014
She did it! She said the title of the show!

Awful OP and ED but everything else was pretty good.
Dec 26, 2018 12:31 AM

Feb 2013
I really liked this series. Had a lot of heart, and kept me laughing throughout. 8/10
Dec 27, 2018 2:22 PM

Aug 2013
What can I say. Typical Doga Kobo series. Of course being "typical" here means something good.
I can't imagine being a fan of this studio and disliking this series. 8/10
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 27, 2018 5:08 PM
Mar 2018
Nice anime, had good animation, some whack humour and good scores. However towards the end it felt a bit like forced melodrama, even though the show was destined to go there, since the loss of life is always a common trope in anime (that's why it's never good to be parents of protagonists)...

Anyways I'm still unsure of, if I would want to ship Midorin and Tsubame or not. For one they have this kinda relationship, but then both have just those quite difficult quirks to them...

Tarotist said:
"Your mom is up in the sky now." Waaaaah! That's why Tsubame wanted to be a pilot! For the same reason why Misha stays in her mother's studio!

I think that was a translation error because her dad died. If I'm mistaken than she would be with a ghost at that funeral...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

42 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:37 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

41 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 21, 2023 5:28 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2018

69 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 19, 2023 10:43 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2018

48 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 18, 2023 10:29 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2018

62 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 15, 2023 10:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.