Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 15, 2018 9:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Kagari is brutal. The way she just charges and kill those soldiers was fucking scary.
I'm actually also impressed by her movements and they almost seem inhuman.

Alexis Leskinen also reveals his real self and intention this episode to Okabe during all this chaos. Seems he was after the time travel data. What a shame since I actually really liked the guy. Kagari's reunion with Mayuri and the others is kinda emotional I guess.

But seriously, the real Alexis is a scary man. This episode is crazy!
Aug 15, 2018 9:31 AM

Apr 2015
okay no. wtf they made this worse than the VN.

An upgrade in terms of VN to anime, so much improved content and the backstory, wow. Okabe cannot timeleap but wow.
RIP in order:

Alexis Leskinen
Shiina Kagari
Hashida Suzuha
Shiina Mayuri
MxxxstationDec 1, 2018 1:32 AM
Aug 15, 2018 10:05 AM

Nov 2015
This episode proves again why the anime is doing it better than the VN.

Amazing episode, the changes compared to the VN are great.
Aug 15, 2018 11:10 AM

Dec 2014
That was a heavy episode. I was just staring speechless at my screen the whole time.

I knew it! I knew it was the Professor, I knew he knew something. I just couldn't understand what his motivation was so I was never able to theorize what he could have to do with the whole scenario but after this episode damn. That said, is the professor really just trying to experiment? Does he just wanna understand what would happen if he caused a paradox or messed around with the realm of time? Okabe's right, the professor is the true mad scientist. xD
The backstory was pretty interesting in regards to how the professor learnt about the world line and the series of events that take place, brainwashed kid spies, like damn. Some part of me wants to believe that the way he brainwashed the spies is similar to what happens in Occultic;Nine but if I'm not wrong O;N does not take place in the same timeline as the other Science Adventure series.

Kagari got shot pretty brutally. :(

I was so hoping that Mayushii and Suzuha escaped the missile but they seem to pushing towards the idea that they are dead so I'm saddened.
R.I.P Mayushi and Suzuha. T.T

Wait, there's no time leap machine, so what the hell is Okabe gonna do now? :O
That final message from Mayushii, Nooo!! T.T

Action scenes were honestly a little disappointing, I know you could've done better White Fox, why didn't you? :(
Amazing episode nonetheless and I'm super interested to see where we go from here.
Aug 15, 2018 11:30 AM

Jul 2014
WLEP!!

It's time for time travel at last. Okabe been holding on it all this time to not mess up with the timeline but since Mayuri is dead there's no point.
Aug 15, 2018 11:36 AM

Apr 2008
This episode revolved too much around two boring characters for my taste.

Leskinen, this has been obvious for a certain time that he has a good chance of being the evil one. They kept him looking so innocent for so long that this was suspicious in itself. In the end he is meh, only slightly better than an evil cardboard character doing evil things for the sake of doing evil things. Here replacing evil for the sake of science is all that needs to be done.

Kagari got killed. Whatever, I don’t care. There are millions of cute girls with sad backstories in anime. Some of them even get killed too. I still see no reason why I should give a damn about this one.

The only good thing about this episode is that Okabe has no need to cling to this world line and will most likely leap in the next episode.
"The moment one sits down to think, one becomes all nose, or all forehead, or something horrid. Look at the successful men in any of the learned professions. How perfectly hideous they are! Except, of course, in the Church. But then in the Church they don't think. A bishop keeps on saying at the age of eighty what he was told to say when he was a boy of eighteen, and as a natural consequence he always looks absolutely delightful."
Aug 15, 2018 11:36 AM
Jun 2016
While I do agree with others that the animation during the action scenes leave a bit to be desired, overall, this is definitely one of the best episodes of Steins;Gate 0.

So much emotion during this one and Mayuri's message at the end (along with the song) makes it one of my favourite scenes in both Steins;Gate and 0. Amazing!

I really can't wait to see what Mayuri and Suzuha will do in the past to fix everything.
Aug 15, 2018 11:43 AM

Jan 2018
The episode whas awsome! I just dont get it why an so popular and succesfull anime cant give us a little better animations, it deserves better, but ignoring the animations it is a 10/10 episode.
Aug 15, 2018 11:45 AM
Jul 2018
The battle scenes were still stupid, but the emotional content more than made up for it. I hope the story keeps developing further and delivering the drama like it was supposed to.
Aug 15, 2018 11:47 AM

Apr 2008
By the way I am impressed how all characters behaved like they have all the time in the world to talk when time was so needed and precious to make a difference. However, I understand the show could not do without the usual and cliché exposition.

Maybe I should be happy that Leskinen didn’t choose to tell Okabe the history of his life from the moment he was born.

Also, during the scene when Mayuri talks with Okabe before trying to go back into the past I felt like ‘Are you sure you have the time to talk now?’
"The moment one sits down to think, one becomes all nose, or all forehead, or something horrid. Look at the successful men in any of the learned professions. How perfectly hideous they are! Except, of course, in the Church. But then in the Church they don't think. A bishop keeps on saying at the age of eighty what he was told to say when he was a boy of eighteen, and as a natural consequence he always looks absolutely delightful."
Aug 15, 2018 11:47 AM

Jan 2013
i like how dr. leskinen's big reveal ended up being butchered like a classic scooby-doo ending skit where the bad guy cheesily reveals how he would have gotten away spooking people indiscriminately for money and whatnot if it weren't for those nosy kids.
Aug 15, 2018 11:53 AM
Jul 2016
Can someone explain to me the Professor's reasoning for going back in time? He mentioned something about going to the past and faking the destruction but what does that mean? Also why did Mayushii reverse what she said last episode on loving Kyouma more than Rintaro?
Aug 15, 2018 11:58 AM

May 2016
BulletKing said:
I am so angry and confused at how they handled that... I don't really want to spend what free time I have to rant on this but the way they wrote this was plain horrible and put more holes in the plot theta it already had. Was that there version of the bad ending we had to get like way long ago?

Major spoiler

-
Aug 15, 2018 11:59 AM

Feb 2014
No more Japanese Shaman Girls!!!!

Damn shit's got real!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 15, 2018 12:03 PM

Jul 2016
I don't know if I'm the only one who happened to notice this but, Leskinen said that he was going to make everyone think that the time machine was destroyed, but in reality, he would have time leaped into the past. I've played the VN obviously but, I'm feeling that this is how they're going to make Okabe go to the Steins;Gate worldline in the Anime version, he will "deceive" the past, just like his future self stated in the original series, thoughts?
Aug 15, 2018 12:07 PM
Nov 2015
I hate the "if you kill him you're gonna be like him" cliché. Especially when it is said literally 30 seconds after the character just killed 2 other persons. Action was never Steins;Gate forte, but this is becoming really disappointing.
Aug 15, 2018 12:17 PM

Aug 2013
Wait what? Did Mayuri and Suzuha successfully go back in time? I hope so, that speech Mayuri gave at the end was (mostly) great. It would be really nice to have Mayuri do something and change the future instead of having Okabe do everything.

I mean the emotional content is great, but the plot just feels nonsensical and confusing. Did Hashida really stop Suzuha from killing Leskinen over a generic moral reason right after she shot (and potentially killed) the soldiers behind him? How did that actually work on her??? Did Okabe and Mayuri really just have a conversation in the middle of a fucking battlefield?

I get these situations are supposed to be emotional, but the situation just makes it so ridiculous. I wanted to be impressed by Leskinen but did he have to do the "a-ha! I have you cornered now! Now let me describe my evil plan to you while you find an opportunity to escape" cliche? He literally went from pretty-cool-guy to generic-evil-mad-scientist way too abruptly, and for hardly a good reason.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Aug 15, 2018 12:26 PM

Aug 2018
Great episode with many emotional moments! The animation was fine, but the battle scenes were just dumb.
Aug 15, 2018 12:28 PM

Jul 2014
It's weird how S;G is such popular anime yet they can't afford to make 1-2 good fighting scenes?
Aug 15, 2018 12:28 PM

Jun 2014
Well Leskinen being evil wasn't exactly a huge plot twist. Like others have mentioned, that reveal became even more ridiculous when he pulled the typical "let me explain every last detail of my evil plan" trope. And let's not forgot Okabe and Mayuri having a full conversation while a helicopter is flying around shooting at them.

Those gripes aside, though, I thought this was a pretty solid episode, except for the animation. Compared to the string of episodes in the middle that were slow and had very little happening in them, these last couple episodes have been pretty good.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 15, 2018 12:31 PM

Feb 2013
Lol, I didn't think Leskinen was the bad guy.
They probably managed to escape with the time machine.
Aug 15, 2018 12:33 PM
Apr 2017
HOlY I cryt in this epsiode...
Aug 15, 2018 12:47 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I wouldn't say the animation is bad, when everything besides the action was serviceable. It simply seems as if S;G 0's animators don't know how to do action animation and choreography in the first place.

As much as the anime's doing a better job than the VN, Leskinen's reveal had a bigger impact in the VN. Everything else in this episode was fine though, minus some logic-breaking moment (Kagari still talking after taking a couple of bullets from close-range, Leskinen describing all his plans like a by-the-books antagonist, and helicopters missing their shots conveniently).

Still a pretty emotional episode though, and hoping that the last couple of episodes keep up the adaptation quality (and that White Fox doesn't need to animate another action scene again).
Aug 15, 2018 12:47 PM

Jul 2014
Also someone must make count for how many time Okabe scream Mayuri this whole season lol.
Aug 15, 2018 1:32 PM

Jan 2016
Kagari went full out Elfen Lied on those mercenaries lmao. I think this episode is tied for the best in 0 so far (along with episode 8). It was overall an outstanding episode and I can't wait for what happens next. As an anime-only fan of S;G I can only imagine things are about to snowball out of control very quickly from here on out
Aug 15, 2018 1:34 PM
Jul 2018
eh i don't know
could have been better
Aug 15, 2018 1:34 PM

Jan 2016
Devil_Slayer said:
It's weird how S;G is such popular anime yet they can't afford to make 1-2 good fighting scenes?

Not even just the fight scenes either. The part where Leskinen was just talking to Okabe on the staircase Okabe's face looked like a poorly drawn fish for a bit lol
Aug 15, 2018 1:47 PM

Jul 2016
Oof_sama said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Not even just the fight scenes either. The part where Leskinen was just talking to Okabe on the staircase Okabe's face looked like a poorly drawn fish for a bit lol

I love Steins;Gate 0, but it sucks that this is true. This mainly has to do with the fact that the directors of the original series, Hiroshi Hamasaki and Takuya Sato, which are both amazing directors (especially Hamasaki) were replaced by Kenichi Kawamura, which, compared to them, is a pretty average director. Go re-watch some episodes of the original series and then some episodes of zero, the changes can be huge sometimes.
Aug 15, 2018 1:54 PM

Jul 2016
GoldenDevilGamer said:
I wouldn't say the animation is bad, when everything besides the action was serviceable. It simply seems as if S;G 0's animators don't know how to do action animation and choreography in the first place.

As much as the anime's doing a better job than the VN, Leskinen's reveal had a bigger impact in the VN. Everything else in this episode was fine though, minus some logic-breaking moment (Kagari still talking after taking a couple of bullets from close-range, Leskinen describing all his plans like a by-the-books antagonist, and helicopters missing their shots conveniently).

Still a pretty emotional episode though, and hoping that the last couple of episodes keep up the adaptation quality (and that White Fox doesn't need to animate another action scene again).

VN player here. I pretty much share the same opinion, but one thing that I don't understand is how
I really don't know, I hope that the director doesn't mess it up, because Kenichi Kawamura isn't really the best director compared to Hamasaki and Sato, the directors of the original series. Thoughts?
Aug 15, 2018 2:04 PM
May 2018
I think that they've managed to travel back with the time machine before the explosion, because you can see Mayushii at the OP with the time machine effects
Aug 15, 2018 2:09 PM
Feb 2010
Mike4992 said:
I don't know if I'm the only one who happened to notice this but, Leskinen said that he was going to make everyone think that the time machine was destroyed, but in reality, he would have time leaped into the past. I've played the VN obviously but, I'm feeling that this is how they're going to make Okabe go to the Steins;Gate worldline in the Anime version, he will "deceive" the past, just like his future self stated in the original series, thoughts?

I have neither played nor have any idea about the VN, but this is also how I believe the producers will tie up the series. By the end of the day, Leskinen is the person who has given the idea to deceive time to achieve Steins;Gate world line to Linthalou.

I also liked how this episode sealed the deal with all Kagari story. However, there are still several new characters thrown around for seemingly no purpose. I hope they will play their respective roles in the following episodes and improve the overall story.
Aug 15, 2018 2:10 PM
Dec 2010
After previous episode I was afraid this will be a mess, but it was pretty good.

Mayuri can't die, so the time machine wasn't destroyed, but on the other hand if they succeeded the worldline would change... unless they worked subtly for a year and didn't do any apparent changes until this point.

Also, Okabe says that Mayuri and Suzuha should be fine, because the worldline didn't change. Mayuri - yes, but why Suzuha? There no information about this Suzuha from the future, in fact it seems more likely that she dies at some point...
Aug 15, 2018 2:12 PM
Aug 2018
I was like woa, Leskinen did that? It was so much fun watching I liek it when Okarin's eyes are shaking owowoooo. Also it seems that only the girls have this aptitude for fighting, kinda cool, and extremely surprising turn of events.

EL PSY KAGAAAAAAARIIIII!!!
Aug 15, 2018 2:18 PM

Oct 2010
I'm amazed how well this show just recreated the feelings of frustrated rage I got from watching the original, in a new form. One of the worst Obligatory Japanese Time To Honor The Dead I've ever seen, right after everyone was told that the world's armies are descending upon them at any moment, in my mind I'm screaming GET TO DA TIME MACHINE while they gather around Kagari's body. And then Okabe tries to stop them AGAIN. And then Mayuri takes time to make sure her feelings reach Okabe. And then the entire emotional load of the ending hinges on the ambiguous outcome of an escape which was dependent on split-second timing. I will not forgive this.
Lain666 said:
The only good thing about this episode is that Okabe has no need to cling to this world line and will most likely leap in the next episode.

Agreed. Although I would like to see this:
Saffron_entity said:
It would be really nice to have Mayuri do something and change the future instead of having Okabe do everything.

felipeliborio said:
I hate the "if you kill him you're gonna be like him" cliché. Especially when it is said literally 30 seconds after the character just killed 2 other persons.

Yep. Way to immediately degrade Daru right after he was recently so impressive.
Aug 15, 2018 2:19 PM

Apr 2015
Mike4992 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

VN player here. I pretty much share the same opinion, but one thing that I don't understand is how
I really don't know, I hope that the director doesn't mess it up, because Kenichi Kawamura isn't really the best director compared to Hamasaki and Sato, the directors of the original series. Thoughts?

The thing is, SG0 has decent direction skill, it's still better than your average series.

So far, the anime did everything right so far, who knows what will happen?

Kenichi and the SG creator and the original director had loads of meetings and he is trying to not mess it up.

Btw to finalize my point, 0 only had a director change and most of the writers came back to work on 0, so script is not a problem, but I think you need to try hard to mess up the revival.

In the end, I think he knows what he is doing, it's just he has a generic style.
Aug 15, 2018 2:22 PM

Jul 2016
Mohammadalmannai said:
Mike4992 said:

The thing is, SG0 has decent direction skill, it's still better than your average series.

Kenichi and the SG creator and the original director had loads of meetings and he is trying to not mess it up.

Btw to finalize my point, 0 only had a director change and most of the writers came back to work on 0, so script is not a problem, but I think you need to try hard to mess up the revival.

In the end, I think he knows what he is doing, it's just he has a generic style.

I mean, there are some series which started out great but because of its terrible ending, the whole series received backlash from the anime community, this is why I'm worried. I really hope this goes well.
Aug 15, 2018 2:28 PM

Apr 2015
Mike4992 said:
Mohammadalmannai said:

I mean, there are some series which started out great but because of its terrible ending, the whole series received backlash from the anime community, this is why I'm worried. I really hope this goes well.

At this point I am personally not worried, they did everything right and ended on a high note most of the time.

They fixed plot holes and messy points plus explained them in the anime.

Plus, if they extended the edning chapter Milky Way Crossing, then it will be fine.They are also using the Arc Light drama CD which has moments that will shock the viewers.
Aug 15, 2018 2:29 PM
Apr 2016
Okay it has been about a dozen of episodes since I've seen through it... but since most premise is already out in the open I will just ask out aloud: Am I to consider Leskinen to have orchestrated everything up to the point of Okabe using time machine again because he wanted to correct the time-line and make Okabe exit the fake-world? Because he sure looks like one true hero here.
Re:formed
Aug 15, 2018 3:04 PM

May 2016
So the prof took the villain role I saw that coming for the woman actually still didn't trust him...
Operation Arclight didn't take long to fail but it litten the flame for Okabe to trully forget about his choise and go for Steins Gate... 5/5
Aug 15, 2018 3:05 PM

Feb 2014
The drama and tension came in thick and fast with Leskinen's big reveal, along with Kagari going all psycho on the soldiers. Although seeing Suzuha clobbering Leskinen gave the episode its satisfying moments, it was replaced with despair as the Apache helicopter destroyed the time machine before it could leap, killing Suzuha and Mayuri in the process.

Just seeing Okabe lose his mind after coming to terms of what happened in front of him was really sad. D=

However, Mayuri's message to Okabe did leave me confused if she and Suzuha WERE actually killed or they did successfully leap back in time. I might need to re-watch that bit of the episode just in case I missed some details out. Watching this episode while tired doesn't help my poor brain at all. >.<

Oof_sama said:

It didn't look great, heck, most shows I've watched this year had that same problem every now and then, but I think Persona 5 The Animation easily wins in terms of poorly drawn zoomed-out faces this season. The amount of picasso-like faces that show has is a bit ridiculous. =/
Aug 15, 2018 3:07 PM

Sep 2017
Mohammadalmannai said:
Mike4992 said:

At this point I am personally not worried, they did everything right and ended on a high note most of the time.

They fixed plot holes and messy points plus explained them in the anime.

Plus, if they extended the edning chapter Milky Way Crossing, then it will be fine.They are also using the Arc Light drama CD which has moments that will shock the viewers.

While I can see some direction differences that, overall, make this series look a bit more "generic", so to speak, the story so far has been nice.

Since things have now gotten into motion, it looks like the next few episodes will have a lot going on, and I hope thet they explain A LOT more about Kagari's character and origins, especially the fact that she looks like Kurisu, because if she isn't related to her that would have been one MASSIVE red herring.
Aug 15, 2018 3:37 PM

Oct 2010
miguitronik said:
I hope that they explain A LOT more about Kagari's character and origins, especially the fact that she looks like Kurisu, because if she isn't related to her that would have been one MASSIVE red herring.

I'm trying to decide, would that be better or worse than Daisy Ridley looking like she could be Natalie Portman's granddaughter? Though in this case I kinda figured it was more likely to be a red herring from the start. Trying to keep in check my expectations for cool stuff, you know.

I guess I'm most interested in whether she ever meets the gang in the Steins;Gate line, though.
Aug 15, 2018 3:40 PM

Aug 2018
Story :
i like how the script is going and i'm still kinda confused on did mayuri and suzuha escape or they are super dead ? "D

Voice acting :
amazing as usual , okabe voice actor is great

Animation :
The directors without a doubt have no idea on how to make a fighting scene
but other than that the animation was really good and i like SG 0 animation
and the fighting scene wasn't that bad that it makes me hate a 18 episodes animation !

keep in mind that the original steins gate didn't really have a lot of fighting scenes to judge either

The universe has a beginning, but no end. — Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their own power results in their destruction. — Finite.
It is those who possess wisdom who are the greatest fools. History has shown us this.
You could say that this is the final warning from God to those who resist.
Aug 15, 2018 3:50 PM

Jan 2015
Suzuha beat the teacher.
"Suzuha stop or you will be like him"
But Suzuha kill alot of ppls before.

Don't make sense... anti-climax scene.
Aug 15, 2018 4:11 PM

Jan 2018
I just want to say this was an amazing episode!

Aug 15, 2018 4:11 PM

Feb 2011
I know this episode is supposed to be a big deal with shit hitting the fan but i simply couldn't enjoy it. I felt like the impact of such dramatic scenes were handled way better in the first season. A big factor that played a role in me not being able to enjoy it is probably the production and animation, this is one of the most important scenes of the season isn't it ? Why are you not pouring a lot of budget into this episode ? The fight that went down on the rooftop was basically a still fest, barely had any animation... really disappointing, considering this is the flagship series of White Fox. I was worried when they changed the director and now my worries are confirmed. Could have been so much better.

Devil_Slayer said:

So much truth.
HatsuyukiAug 15, 2018 4:20 PM
Aug 15, 2018 4:30 PM
Aug 2016
Margraven said:
Suzuha beat the teacher.

In the previous episodes, they were building Daru up to be an impressive character, but this episode ruined that.
Aug 15, 2018 5:16 PM

Jul 2016
Margraven said:
Suzuha beat the teacher.

VinnyLam said:

In the previous episodes, they were building Daru up to be an impressive character, but this episode ruined that.

I think its because Suzuha is punching unarmed Leskinen over and over for his suffering, she even said "it's too early to get knocked out", which is an act for a revenge to Kagari's suffering.

If she killed him when he's still armed then its different, Daru maybe won't complained, like how she killed the armed two soldiers that hostaging him and Maho, he didn't bat an eye. Killing an unarmed person compare to armed person are two different things, I think that's how it is in Daru's head.
cronoSpirAAug 15, 2018 5:23 PM
Aug 15, 2018 5:30 PM

Apr 2016
I felt like I pretty much knew Leskinen was going to be a bad dude, but even though it seemed kind of predictable it still made sense
the end was also really sad, I teared up
this was also the first time in Zero where Okabe was about to go back in time again with no hesitation, Hououin Kyouma has almost made a comeback B)
Aug 15, 2018 5:33 PM

Sep 2012
Jeez this episode was such a load of nonsense >_>

1 girl killing X trained soldiers because apparently brainwashing gives you superpowers.
Gunshots stopping midfight cause characters need to talk.
Lack of emotional purposefulness in the direction - killing, dying, plot revelations all mixed up.
Not picking up a gun, so your adversary may pick it up later.
If you shoot X soldiers it's okay, killing professor is morally wrong though.
Exposition Daru holding some random iron bar so we know it's time machine part for sure, because it's hard to convey that visually apparently.
I don't even care about sloppy (lack of) animation but something was plain wrong with the direction, especially after really good two previous episodes.
To much of "I shoot you! - No, I shoot YOU!".
How did that heli entered Japan's air territory.
Do you need so much action to show the stakes? It just betrays the tonality of the series.
I laughed when it was supposed to be serious, because of the ridiculity.
SMS convenient timing when Mayuri is some lump of meat lying on the pavement. I surely feel the power of her resolve now xD

Goddamit, yes i needed 18eps of Okabe's motivation and Leskinen being totally-not-shady-at-all to finally get some time travel teased.
GaerledAug 15, 2018 5:40 PM
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

104 by Twerms »»
Apr 21, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2018

572 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 18, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

197 by Alrinth »»
Apr 9, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 11 Discussion

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

38 by Alrinth »»
Apr 7, 4:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.