Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Apr 1, 2018 6:53 PM

Dec 2017
Ventus_S said:
Botan-Chan45 said:
You have Gurren Laggan as favorites.

Ok?

Gurren Laggan is critically acclaimed and have a lasting impact on anime community as a whole back then, while people stopped talking about AMB already way before it ended.
You do notice there was a thread started on how people have rewatched it and now feel it's boring right. (Gurren Laggan page) also klk is way better than it.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Apr 1, 2018 7:55 PM
Sep 2008
the ending waas so cutee!!!!

is chise 18 tho in the ending.. cuz she was 16 than had a birthday so its 17 and than she had another birthday now so she 18 :D (i think)

anyways wow so intense and magical1!! i hope for season 2
Apr 2, 2018 5:00 AM

May 2016
It ended so quickly. I really love this anime. It met my expectations. I'am positive that there would be a second season for this(I'am hoping), From the very till the end there were characters development especially the MC(Chise). I feel that it's not too much and hanging, the ending was perfect for me. I hope that many author will keep doing stories like this, it's very beautiful.

Overall Score : 9/10
Apr 5, 2018 7:21 PM

May 2010
I loved the anime, but I have to agree with the viewers who found this ending a bit lacking. The build up was amazing, and around the scene where Chise tries to strangle Joseph I thought we might have the greatest anime of the year. But instead of taking that moment to some sort of beautiful and heartfelt conclusion, instead we get your typical ensemble "all the good guys vs the bad guys" ending. A great anime should have a great finale, but I honestly thought the best parts were in the middle. That phoenix scene beats the finale hands down!
“Money can't buy dere”
Apr 5, 2018 7:39 PM

May 2010
Botan-Chan45 said:
Ventus_S said:

Ok?

Gurren Laggan is critically acclaimed and have a lasting impact on anime community as a whole back then, while people stopped talking about AMB already way before it ended.

You do notice there was a thread started on how people have rewatched it and now feel it's boring right. (Gurren Laggan page) also klk is way better than it.

Oh for Christ sake, of course Gurren Laggan is more boring on the rewatch! The fuel of that show was hype and anticipation, and that fuel only burns once. But a discerning viewer can still watch it and see all the elements that built that hype, they can still appreciate the craft and art that went into the show. It will never be the same as the first viewing, but that's because of the way the show was designed.

KLK? Tried to burn the same hype fuel and ran out before the series even finished, and the foundation wasn't great enough to really reward rewatches that much. It was a good show, don't get me wrong, but "way better" is a bit of a stretch.
“Money can't buy dere”
Apr 5, 2018 9:42 PM

Dec 2017
Seabury said:
Botan-Chan45 said:

Oh for Christ sake, of course Gurren Laggan is more boring on the rewatch! The fuel of that show was hype and anticipation, and that fuel only burns once. But a discerning viewer can still watch it and see all the elements that built that hype, they can still appreciate the craft and art that went into the show. It will never be the same as the first viewing, but that's because of the way the show was designed.

KLK? Tried to burn the same hype fuel and ran out before the series even finished, and the foundation wasn't great enough to really reward rewatches that much. It was a good show, don't get me wrong, but "way better" is a bit of a stretch.
I rewatched Ippo and still felt the fights were really blood boiling. Rewatching a show shouldn't do that unless it was never good to begin with. Also klk is still way better than Gurren Laggan. Every aspect is better.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Apr 6, 2018 3:39 AM
Jul 2018
I thought it was a very good final ending episode to a very good anime series overall!
Apr 6, 2018 8:24 PM

Mar 2014
Not a terrible ending, but not impressive either. Overall 6/10.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Apr 6, 2018 10:43 PM

Jul 2013
Wasted potential: the anime

So close to being great but Elias and his relationship with Chise ruined it. It's sad when the main character has more chemistry with the villain and the dog than the actual love interest. I hope Chise dumps his boring ass in season 2.
Apr 7, 2018 2:15 AM

Mar 2017
the OP used in this episode really should've been the one they used from the start
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Apr 7, 2018 10:11 AM

Jan 2013
I found this to be a good series, 7/10
Apr 7, 2018 1:08 PM

Sep 2011
It was okay, definitely kind of overrated. It was one of those shows where the characters are good and interesting while the plot overall is just lacking, though i really did not give a fuck about joseph at all.

I'm also really pissed that they changed the first opening. The show was only 24 episodes, they could've easily just kept it the same. The second opening is awful in my opinion and i skipped it every time the episode started. The ending theme, too i feel the same

I also always kind of uncomfortable with a 15 year old being a "bride", but i was able to forego that feeling.
AlfonseApr 8, 2018 11:58 AM
Apr 9, 2018 8:57 AM

Apr 2015
I am he as he is she and yadda...they are all together

Not terrible. Not messy. Not uneventful. Looks...good. Sometimes pretty. Sometimes touching. But lost interest about ten episodes in, sadly. Dual screen and internet surfing while watching from then on to confess, naturally cannot feel a lot. Passive entertainment. 5-6/10. There you go, buh-bye Mahoyome, move on, next
Apr 10, 2018 5:11 AM
Feb 2016
I feel so conflicted for this last episode. For a person who has been following the manga I know that this last episode might contained part original part manga material. And as I'm not 100% sure whether what I thought is true or not so I can't help but kept on thinking whether this scene is how it was supposed to be.

Throughout the series I was often surprised that I only managed to watch 3 episodes for a day when it felt that I have watched more than that. As compared to the previous anime I've watched where it felt I watched less than the actual number of episodes I've watched.

What doesn't disappoint from this show is the quality of the animation and how they are true to the material (except for maybe the last episode). In addition to that how they manage to make me cry almost in every arc. What disappoints me though is the animation for the opening theme. I have to skip both the 1st and 2nd cour opening because it seems they just took bits from each episode/arc while I absolutely love the ending theme animation. Yes, while they just mostly show landscape but it's beautiful and what I consider original drawings for only the ending theme. And I can't help but actually question why the team decided to make a new opening theme for this last episode when they can actually do it from the beginning of the 2nd cour episode, at the very least I don't have to skip the whole thing until the last episode.

Now that I think about it I guess the team behind MahoYome anime should have stop at episode 12 (where it actually is a nice ending for the 1st season) and wait until they have enough material to cover another season of the animation instead of going with 24 episodes in one go when the material is still a bit lacking. Anyways I'm not even sure whether this is the end end or is there possibility for making a new season if enough material comes to them. Until then, then.
Apr 10, 2018 5:51 AM

Nov 2017
Meh.... I'm supremely underwhelmed TBH

Rated the stand alones a 10, great pacing, evocative emotional storytelling and beautiful animation, but the series draggggged...

For me pacing issues dogged this series alongside a lack of character development for Chise. By episode 22 she's still a self-sacrificing martyr ready to sacrifice herself for someone, ANYONE else at a moments notice because she has no self worth.

This is sort of addressed in the finale, but its too little too late for me. And of course she is happy to marry herself off, even symbolically, at the grand old age of 15 turning 16 to a creature who literally states; "being with you will make me monstrous" aka "being with me will turn me into a monster who will probably repeatedly try to kill you... again, however I take no responsibility for this and its totally your choice"

Chise: "Ok"
Apr 13, 2018 8:40 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Well, this was a pretty fine but underwhelming finale. Like many others, I, too, had very high expectations for this show after watching the three ova prequel episodes and sadly it failed to deliver that. But, it was pretty enjoyable and intense nonetheless, so I didn’t mind that too much.

What got me hooked up to this show, I’m referring to the prequel ova series here, was the stunning animation and the soothing music more than anything really. Even the Storyline seemed quite intense and well-written though, but the other two Departments really took it to the next level.
I’m wholly satisfied with these two Departments for this tv series as well as the Characterization Department but comparatively, or at least in my opinion, the Storyline lacked behind. It got pretty boring at some point and it was evident that the Art/Animation and the Sound Department was covering that a few times. I, for one, didn’t mind the slow-pacing for it gave us more insight into the Characters. It was a phenomenal journey in terms of Chise’s and Elias’s Character Developments and that’s just great. We also got introduced to a whole lot of other Characters and expectedly so only a few recieved adequate amount of screen time to actually allow the viewers to understand and empathise with the Characters. Each and every episode was different in some way or another at the very least, but it still got a little boring and a little monotonous(I know I’m being contradictory here, but it just felt like this while watching the show). Hence, the Personal Enjoyment scale was hampered a bit. Overall, however, the show was brilliant but really it failed to meet my expectations. I, usually, don’t have expectations for shows, but the spectacular prequel ova series really just forced me to.

- Storyline/Plot Development: 7.5/10
- Characterisation/Character Development: 8.5/10
- Art/Animation: 9.5/10
- Sound Department: 8.5/10
- Personal Enjoyment: 7.5/10

-> Overall: 7.8/10. I hope there’ll be news of a sequel tv series in the upcoming near future.
_MushiRock11_Apr 20, 2018 1:41 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 14, 2018 8:15 AM
Feb 2014
Underwhelming ending. Following this from ova, but take break for 3 episodes since i'm away from my pc. 2nd cour is not as good as the 1st one especially the later half. after watching the last episode i try to guess mal score, and i was right, it's still on eight but definitely below violet or even yorimoi
Apr 17, 2018 2:28 AM
Jun 2017
Maybe the OVAs will reveal why her father and brother had to go.
Apr 17, 2018 6:44 PM

Jan 2017
The last half of the episode brought the show back to form. I’ve slowly grown quite bitter to this show, but the end reminded me why I liked it toward the beginning. The sub-plot with Joseph and making Elias childish were what made the show unbearable at times for me, as well as the simple miscommunication between Chise and Elias. I’m glad the show is done, and don’t want the sequel they hinted at toward the end to come into fruition... because I think it’ll trample over any good memories the finale reinstated.
5/10
(Would’ve been a 7/10 if it wasn’t dragged out for so long).
Pickled_ChipsApr 17, 2018 7:05 PM
Apr 18, 2018 8:33 PM
Jan 2017
Overall this series was really good. It was as original and as entertaining as Restaraunt from another world. I loved the many creatures walking around in the background of this anime. I also loved the surprisingly funny chibi-style scene throughout the show. I'm normally not into romance anime, but this one really hit it outta the park, great anime. perhaps even an amazing anime ^^
Apr 24, 2018 4:50 AM

Jan 2017
chise is so cute lol
Apr 28, 2018 5:29 PM
Jun 2014
So in the end this creepy romance show didn't explain a single thing. What a letdown.
Apr 29, 2018 4:43 PM

Oct 2015
That proposal was kinda forced though, but it is what is.

The show started great for me, but went down spiral towards the end. It ended being a typical horse shit of an anime with a typical MC. Don't get me started about Elias's stupid tantrums and Chise's obsessions, they made me sick.

6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 1, 2018 12:55 AM
Oct 2017
It was quite complicated but if u rewatch the episodes, you get it. I loved it!
May 3, 2018 11:04 AM

Feb 2013
Loved this show. The artwork, the music, the general atmosphere, it was all amazing.

9/10
May 9, 2018 2:48 AM

Jul 2012
I guess Chise has Cartaphilus’ eye still and that’s what/who is fighting the dragon’s curse, but how did her eye turn back to green?

They finally changed the OP! It still has some clips from the show, but it’s a lot better than the whole thing being an amv. I hope they use this OP for the blu-ray episodes.

There were some nice scenery shots in this episode, but this one made me audibly “Wow.”

Bride Chise was beautiful 😊

Overall, I really loved this show during the first half but then continued to lose interest as it went on from there. Last 3 episodes were good though. I guess high highs and low lows? If anything, I can say that the soundtrack was fantastic :)
May 13, 2018 3:21 PM

Oct 2012
The ending segment with wedding was really nice. But... the way things got resolved was pretty much unsatisfying.

How come she got her eye back just randomly? So she just met Elias who apologized and everything is okay again.. wtf? And to make it all worse, nothing was resolved and both Cartaphillus and ashen demon survived. And she even takes care of them after what they did before.

There were some good episodes in this series, mainly the ones that empasized the atmosphere with visuals and music. But then there were some horrible plot-devices, stupid decisions Chise had (not to mention she was inconsistent with her character as the situation needed), and the circle of repetition when she got into danger, got badly wounded, got Elias into danger and then save him was also bad. And even worse there were many plot elements, be it items or characters, that only served its purpose and then was forgotten one episode later. And those needless comedy-wannabe super-deformed scenes were alway out-of-place too.

Can't really say I didn't enjoy this show at times. But somehow the good parts of this show were always overshadowed by cringeworthy moments where all previous character developement was suddenly not important at all. I wouldn't say this was an average show but I somehow also have to reflect those annoying moments and repeating developements along the way.

5/10 Nice atmosphere and visuals coupled with many bad plot-devices and stupid decisions of heroine without self-preservation.
May 17, 2018 2:27 AM

Oct 2009
Wonderful anime, i like it very much. 10/10 for me. Much questions to be awnsered though. Question to those who read the manga - did the last chapters of the manga ended like the anime or the anime covered like half of the manga?
あらあら。。。
May 17, 2018 7:36 AM
Dec 2013
one of the best shows i have seen .definitely the best anime i've seen in recent years 9/10 for me
May 25, 2018 10:58 PM

Apr 2016
I wanted to love this show a lot more than I did.

I was blown away with the amazing world building. It felt so magical.

But then again, there were parts that annoyed me. For instance, most characters play the villain role at first but then end up being nice people.
It's okay when done once. But it gets repetitive and boring.
And I never felt that connection between Chise and Elias. Sure they cared for each other and wanted to be alongside each other, but I felt there was something missing...Can't place my finger to it tho ._.
The last episode was kind of band tho meh.
7/10 for me. Tho I'd rate the first half of the series above 8.
Aug 9, 2018 9:32 PM

May 2012
Very lovely ending if you ask me, it definitely was beautiful and a real bride ending for that matter! I really enjoyed marathoning this series as it was quite interesting, had very lovely characters and superb pacing!

This full TV series was also a lot better than the OVA and I must say that I totally loved it.
Aug 10, 2018 12:11 PM
Dec 2015
So what happened to her father and her brother?
did they explain it in the manga?
Aug 15, 2018 11:49 PM

Jun 2011
Finally over with the show, after almost a week. The final fight was nice (I've heard many negative things about it) but the journey to the end was grueling and painful. The OVA was a solid 8/10 but this is not even worth 3/10. There's bad but entertaining anime, and there's bad and boring anime, and this show belongs to the latter.

Comedy 0/10
Elias 0/10
Chise 1/10
Characters 2/10
Slice of life 0/10
Art and animaton 9/10

I think most of us can agree on the art and animation quality of this series, Wit Studio really did put in the work to make this look as good as possible. That's probably the only redeeming quality of this series.. and the music, I guess.

The writing though was horrible. I've read many, many other criticisms for the series and many of them start with the main characters in this show, Elias and Chise. Their chemistry is very, very weird, and it's not in the good way. The story tried to make their interaction as romantic as possible but without prior build up, it just felt extremely cringy and forced. Humans would've so easily be frightened by Elias appearance which Chise seems to have easily accepted because of "plot" makes her very unrelatable from the very beginning. First impression is key. After the OVA, I was hoping the series would actually develop their relationship well enough for that to be acceptable, however the "development" was skipped over entirely, we're left with all the "what, why, how" in their relationship.

It doesn't help that Elias is a "man-child" and is pretty lame character overall, and Chise is just flat out boring with really no personality. The story did develop Chise and Elias a little bit through their supposed "spousal relationship", but it really just came off as cringy. It's like when you're reading a shoujo romance about a really pretty female protagonist who's never met a guy who doesn't give her much attention all 16 years of her life (that's 16 x 365 x 24 x 60 x 60, that's how many second she never got to encounter a guy that's different), until the fateful meeting with the main male character, and she fell in love with him because of that. It's just so unbelievable.

Another criticism is that the series lack any sort of mystifying atmosphere, despite being a magic fantasy series, and I totally agree. A good example of this is Mushishi, it managed to capture the essence of having a mystique feelings, leaving you wondering more about the world itself. Unfortunately, this series failed at doing it. It has combined a lot of different things, fairies, dragons, lots of weird looking creatures and tribes but it never once felt mysterious, like, you want to know more about those said creatures, because the story writing never go beyond skin deep with the characterization of said species.

As I've mentioned before, this series tries to include lots of different stuffs, but those never did mesh well. An example of this is the comedy, the chibi scenes, rather than being cute and funny, it's very intrusive instead. One of the reasons is because the personality, or rather portrayal of the characters in the chibi mode comedy is vastly different from how they're being portrayed in proper art form. This is also very apparent and annoying in this last episode because Chise just magically turned from having a personality of the one being controlled to being the one controlling. It's not a dynamic I dislike but it felt very abrupt. Like I said before, this series likes to include many things but they don't mesh well together, because the story doesn't develop them well enough for them to make sense.

Remember the part where Chise was turned into a wolf(?) at the end of the episode, leaving a huge cliffhanger, and that part was resolved in the first 3 minutes of the next episode, without much hassle? Yeah she did use the coat again later on, but it felt extremely anticlimatic.

Well basically I agree with pretty much like 90% of the criticism for this series, as well as the negative reviews on MAL page pretty much. I was looking forward to this series when it was first announced that it's getting an anime adaptation, but it just left me feeling very disappointed and think of what it could've been.

Had the manga on hold like years back, now dropping it after the anime.
ToG25thBaamAug 16, 2018 12:07 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 26, 2018 7:07 AM
Apr 2018
Eh .. I liked it and would like another season of this series.
something known about 2nd season anime?
Sep 9, 2018 7:13 AM

Jun 2015
I am satisfied with the first half. 10/10. but kinda unsatisfied with the second half.
doragonsureiyaaSep 9, 2018 7:42 AM
Oct 16, 2018 9:31 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
I did like the I Am the Walrus reference by an above poster! Suffice it to say that I was hoping that I could give it a 9 at the end but it will stick at 8/10. The art was lovely and I have been waiting a few years to watch it from when I first saw the mini series. Good stuff!
Oct 20, 2018 9:53 PM

May 2013
I liked this anime C: I was dying to watch it ever since I saw the hype.

There were improvements that could definitely be made. One was pacing. Some parts seemed too short/incomplete/unimportant-- like it was a half-assed cut that could've been disregarded from the main storyline. I'm talking about the part where Chise became a fox in particular. Literally nothing happened lmfao. She turned into a fox, ALMOST left, then came right back. I mentioned in that episode that I wish they extended it and made Chise actually leave so that Elias would have to work to win her back.

The plot itself wasn't too bad. It was unique enough; the author put some thought into various creatures and their abilities. The episodes were enjoyable. I liked how some were creepy and gave some Tokyo Ghoul vibes. Like the ep where we first meet Ruth. Creepy ass hollow creature lmao. And the surgery on the baby dragon before the auction ;A; very sad and scary. So those were nice touches to the series. I liked how Chise and Elias got character development, esp Chise ofc. And that she wasn't all too helpless. Another thing I wanted to mention was how some serious moments were ruined by the excessive comic relief :( Most of them were hits and hilarious (for ex: the Silky moments), but other times, they were misplaced.

Overall, I'd rate it a 7.5, maybe? And ultimately rounding down. I can see where ppl would differ on viewpoints regarding this anime, as it does has its flaws, but they're not that horrible to where no one or the majority of viewers wouldn't enjoy it. It depends on personal taste tbh and I happen to not mind the flaws :)

The ChiseXElias scenes made me a happy camper and Ruth and Silky were both precious af <3333333
Oct 24, 2018 6:50 PM
Oct 2018
What id like to know after binge watching the whole season is what happened to Chise Hatori‘s father. And where did he go?!?! And why did he leave?! That is the only question that keeps haunting me !! The season was perfect. I loved it. I just want more lol more explanations lol
Nov 8, 2018 1:01 PM
Jan 2018
Okami030 said:
Eh .. I liked it and would like another season of this series.
something known about 2nd season anime?

Won't happen for a few years the manga just started a new arc a few months ago
Nov 30, 2018 1:54 AM

Mar 2014
SO HAPPY Chise got her eye back.

Silky being adorable as usual giving her a big hug when she woke up

Pretty nice solution for Josephilus. If you can't die and end the pain and suffering, an endless dream is a good alternative. Although I was confused why he was awake there, or maybe he's so strong she has to keep checking on him to keep him hydrated with water and then put him back to sleep with her lullaby.

Ironically, Josephilus dreams to end his pain while Chise literally lives her dream. And it makes sense for them to not kill him off since it wouldn't make sense with the unbreakable curse and what with him being a parallel to Chise after all. Her killing herself wouldn't have been a very ideal solution for her suffering

I wonder if her arm will ever turn back or if that's how it stays after the curse was "balanced" with Cartaphilus' immortality curse?

Also, that "wedding" was beautiful

10/10, was almost 9/10 for the eye gore but at least Chise got it back in the end
Jan 9, 2019 12:31 PM

Nov 2018
Now this was ver nice magical atmosphere and storytelling. The cast was good, overall I esp. liked Redcurrant and Silky but also Simon, Elias and Chise ofc. Some lows but still the highs make me feel like giving it 8.5 at least
OrangeCloudsJan 9, 2019 12:34 PM
Feb 8, 2019 7:06 PM

Feb 2012
What a beautiful ending

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 11, 2019 11:37 AM

Nov 2010
This was a heartwarming episode and I really like their chemistry together and also I'm glad they got properly married, but I felt there was something missing. 8/10
May 1, 2019 12:17 AM
Apr 2015
GundamSoul said:
Yeah. Really good finale. Wrapped things up but leaving room for another season. Hope people realize that we are completely caught up with the manga. Beyond it actually. So expect at least three to four years for another season if there is one. Maybe less if they plan to only do 12 episodes.

Maybe it happens this year~ in September, I think
May 1, 2019 6:32 AM

Apr 2008
sariteixon said:
GundamSoul said:
Yeah. Really good finale. Wrapped things up but leaving room for another season. Hope people realize that we are completely caught up with the manga. Beyond it actually. So expect at least three to four years for another season if there is one. Maybe less if they plan to only do 12 episodes.

No way. No nearly enough content for another season. Only 10 chapters have been released since the series ended. We need a lot more. Best guess is two more years.
May 4, 2019 4:14 PM
Apr 2015
GundamSoul said:
sariteixon said:

No way. No nearly enough content for another season. Only 10 chapters have been released since the series ended. We need a lot more. Best guess is two more years.

Ahh okay... i saw a beautiful trailer and thought it was about another season, but nope it's a trailer of upcoming manga... my bad heh
May 20, 2019 9:50 AM

Sep 2012
eeh he said he got in agreement with dragon curse what he said was silly deal what works good for the girl cause one day the dragon dies in natural death snd then they can luft tge curse, he was sneaky fooked the dragob curse
Jul 22, 2019 8:35 AM
Jan 2017
this is the one anime make me curious what happen in next episode,,
the every character has interesting story ,,
then the magig and the unique then creepy creature is very interesting,,
the story is very enjoyable, chise helping many fairy that has a sad problem i think and got new friend but she keep ruin her health ,
but as far i watching into eps 19 Elias not doing exepriment to expand chise life, only just give magic material to limit her magic power..
AND Something bad happen, after save the dragon, chise got the new cure making his life more short than before,,
When Chise go With Joseph, Elias Search For her and Turn into Monster form just to find her, its show so much him love chise,

chise past is very sad, abandoned by her father and make her mother desparated is very unlucky think,, and its hurt to watch this episode,
at the final episode the combination attack betweenelias and ariel is great acna cut off the gray eyed witch in one attack,the pain that the other peple cannot be understand,
every character in this series has a sad past joseph and cartaphilus they life with pain and never can be over bacause their imortality curse,, and keep search the new body part to reduce their pain For 2000 years and want it over..

at the end chise got two curse inside her body, cartaphilus and dragon curse, bot live and make chise survive,, and joseph... i dont know he was slept, but its not over until he died,,
and chise get married with ellias at the end..
chise is 15 years old girl but look like 25 years old in my eye and get married,, wtf man..

i see many pain and many character live in pain and sadness, this story can touch me, and its good story and ending too..
7/10
Jul 26, 2019 5:15 AM
Jul 2017
The "I'm back" "Tadaima" at the end really established the ended the whole show. Her struggles to find a place called home and her finally being to find that place truly brings a tear. No buckets fulled of tears to my eyes.
Aug 19, 2019 12:43 PM
Aug 2019
gosh, that was awesome, when she started singing and when she got hurt by cartaphilus, that was really exciting. i am not the kind of person who cries in any sad moment of the movie and stuff like this, but that scene when she gets married with him, aaaa my eyes weren´t obeying me. my favorite anime
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mills - Jul 26, 2017

376 by SingingDove »»
Jul 12, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

108 by Shocked »»
Jun 16, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2018

111 by Shocked »»
Jun 16, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2018

93 by Shocked »»
Jun 16, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

81 by hales_comet »»
Feb 22, 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.