Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 26, 2018 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A new girl appears And she has a sharp tough with a weird laugh :o This Ika girl is rather intimidating given her reputation.

Looks like Yaichi believes and that woman on TV gets along pretty well...almost too well. All those boob jokes.. Something, Ai and her friends got on TV too since she's got rather jealous. Charlotte didn't hesitate to give him a cheek kiss either.

Eh, pretty cheesy episode. Not nearly as good as the previous one.
Ginko in that maid outfit though.
Stark700Feb 26, 2018 7:05 AM
Feb 26, 2018 7:13 AM

Feb 2008
Loli Ou is back . Poor Keika losing but she won in loser bracket.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 26, 2018 7:56 AM

Feb 2017
"The Eternal Queen" is my new Waifu!
"I am not a Mochi Monster" - Nyanko Sensei
Feb 26, 2018 8:03 AM
Dec 2011

LOL, best scene yet.
Feb 26, 2018 8:07 AM

Apr 2016
Lmao, those comments were damn hilarious. Best part of the episode!
Feb 26, 2018 8:59 AM

Sep 2013
Meijin wins but lolis take the spotlight XD
Ginko a Cute
Feb 26, 2018 9:00 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Ika's smile sure looks sinister though. Like a shark eyeing its prey. The exchange between Yaichi and Olga though sure were funny. Nice to see the girls managed to break through the prelims though. The shrine visit was a nice touch. Hmm so Yaichi had commentary duty with a beautiful and rather well endowed female pro player huh. Ai and friends crashing the party though was hillarious though. This episode though sure introduced a number of interesting female pro players though. Ika the demon looks especially formidable. Ginko though really looked nice when she was dressed up and her attitude change was so adorable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2018 9:07 AM

Mar 2016
ichii_1 said:
Meijin wins but lolis take the spotlight XD
Ginko a Cute

"I will kwill you."

LMAO I died laughing at that part! That was too fucking adorable!

Like the niconico livestream going horribly wrong was funny enough, but add embarrassed Sora in lolita dress and it completes this episode perfectly xD
Feb 26, 2018 9:07 AM

Jun 2015
The girl with the shark teeth is so cringy. Ginko is going against her and is going to have a tough match. The comments during the live stream was funny. Ginko looks cute in that maid outfit.
Feb 26, 2018 9:32 AM

Aug 2008
It sure was loud. The sound of this show hitting the bottom. It could be half decent if it was about MC and Ginko instead of focusing on pedobait.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 26, 2018 9:43 AM

Sep 2015
Somehow, the loli antics get crazier in Ryou's Work is Never Done every episode and it delivers. Char, in particular, stole the show and made me laugh the most. Now I wanna adopt my own Char as a pet disciple. This anime continues to be very engaging and fun, and I hope that momentum continues with the anime's last third coming. I want the shogi matches and loli moments to rise in tension to lengths unimaginable.
Feb 26, 2018 10:25 AM
Mar 2016
Oh them crazy lolis , it seem that Ryou is both a Milf and loli magnet, damn no Ginko panty shot ?
Feb 26, 2018 12:45 PM

Sep 2016
best episode so far, thta niconico lmoa
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 26, 2018 1:05 PM

May 2015
The internet broadcast was golden!
Feb 26, 2018 1:08 PM

May 2017
It annoys me how people in youtube makes police jokes to Ryuo, about him being a lolicon and a pedo.

Forgetting that he himself is a minor too, so he can have a relationship with Ai.

What pisses me off most is that they mock Ryuo, but they dont mock the women like Keika, or that Tv lady.
Those women ARE adults, who are flirting and hitting on to a minor. They are the ones breaking the law.

and yet... NO ONE SAYS SHIT!!!!!

Youtubers and people who mocks him, YOU ALL ARE HYPOCRITES!!!
Why dont you bring those police jokes to those women too?! huh?!?!
Sexist hypocrites!
ThatRandomDudeFeb 26, 2018 1:16 PM
Feb 26, 2018 1:48 PM
Aug 2017
Atomsk102 said:

Did you know her voice act. ?
Feb 26, 2018 1:55 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
bout god damn time best girl shows up lol

@duderus

ay, thanks, now i don't have to make the gifs myself XD
Feb 26, 2018 2:11 PM

May 2009
Marknnz said:
Atomsk102 said:

Did you know her voice act. ?

It's Sayaka Ohara.
Feb 26, 2018 3:11 PM

Jan 2017
Ai is starting to annoy me, always cock blocking mah boi Yaichi.
Feb 26, 2018 3:41 PM
Nov 2017
cheesy ep...tsundere maid outfit was >. Ryou is as dense as ever
Feb 26, 2018 3:56 PM

Jan 2016
Anime of the season confirmed, bois. This is the paragon of the anime with lolis
Plz, step on me, tsun Ai
In time, you will know the tragic extent of my fapping's...
Feb 26, 2018 4:21 PM

Jun 2017
the loli live streaming was priceless
Feb 26, 2018 4:33 PM

Jan 2015
This episode was the last straw... Now i definitely know that i absolutely detest this anime in its exsistense. You know i really didnt like any of the cast, lolis are especially obnoxious, Ginko is tooooooo tsundere and annoying. MC is just a n/c
But how does this story introduces girl who is even worse than anyone imaginable?
then that commentary part and MC staring at her boobs only for lolis to come and do ....... fuck whatever man, im too frustrated to write anything more. At least i found something worse than Animegataris last season.
Feb 26, 2018 4:47 PM

Sep 2017
Yaichi's image just gets getting memed on. First with the girl typing fake quotes and then that absurd commentary scene. I knew shit was gonna get crazy when the loli harem shows up on stream. The comments from the viewers were hilarious.
Feb 26, 2018 4:52 PM
Jun 2017
ONE OF MY FAVORITE EPISODES!!! new character appeared, i would like how she would fare against Ginko...

* i super love the Yaichi and the Shogi reporter part... That reporter made me laugh because of editing what the ryuu is saying....

* GInko outfit as a maid made Ginko cuter...

* The Disciples of Yaichi came to a live broadcast of shogi match is my favorite... i mean grade schoolers coming to Yaichi just to say something about him. and the comments to the audience (Online) is so legit and funny

* Char kissing Yaichi on cheeks is ohh yeah!!! love it... hahaha
Feb 26, 2018 4:58 PM
Sep 2017
Seriously though, how the **** did that nico broadcast even allow miss boing boing pull off vaguely erotic pudding feeding on legally under-aged Yaichi during a live broadcast? :D

I guess they can't complain about loli invasion after that... Jebus what a mess this episode was.
Feb 26, 2018 5:50 PM

Feb 2017

She seems to be the go-to actor for Alto voices. Ouzen in Made in Abyss and Titania in Mahoutsukai no Yome.
"I am not a Mochi Monster" - Nyanko Sensei
Feb 26, 2018 8:04 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Those comments in the live broadcast are basically the comment section and several forums for this anime rofl.

But that big boobed lady who looked like a grown up 1st Ai is so damn hot.
Feb 26, 2018 11:11 PM

Apr 2011
I had never smiled and laughed so much before. Its also giving me diabetes on how cute the girls are.

The live broadcast with the jealous lolis interfering, and char kissing him and the flood of comments afterwards were golden. And that co-commenter of his is hilarious as well. Ginko won't let herself beaten in the cuteness department.

This is the most hilarious episode I've watched and I love it. Made my day. Cute girls are giving him attention but he's so dense.
Feb 26, 2018 11:30 PM

Feb 2011
Stay dense Yaichi.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Feb 27, 2018 5:17 AM
Jan 2018
I have a question, why they have to separate male and female professional? Why male are better than female in Shogi, this sport wasn't require physical strength right?

Anyway this is hilarious episode. LOL.
Feb 27, 2018 6:16 AM

Oct 2008
What the!? Keika lost again? is she always destined to lose at Shogi!? poor her! good thing the attendant of Ai Yashajin which is Akira Ikeda totally supports her!
demon girl Sainokami Ika is really sinister! and she's voiced probably by Tomatsu Haruka.
The commenter woman sure isn't following what Yaichi is commenting just because of the limit of characters! LOL at the famous comment: "Shit Ryuo, "Grade schoolers are amazing!"
LOLZ @ Yaichi, he's definitely distracted with that angle of the woman's bust!
Yandere mode of Ai Hinatsuru has been triggered!!!
And the lolis have invaded the niconico livestream!
super lolz at the comments part! got extremly crowded with "Reported" spam comments! 3 mill streaming count wow!
Ginko is no match against Shakando-sensei!
Yaichi would have a match against Ayumu! nice!
oh! that's a nice maid dress outfit that Ginko in which she's forced to wear! she blushed so many!
5/5.
matias067Feb 27, 2018 6:20 AM

Feb 27, 2018 7:43 AM

Nov 2011
Yes! Even though Keika lost she bounced back and still has a shot at being a professional!

Aww man that co-host of Yaichi's was a babe! Holy lord but what age was she?!?! lol

Ai's getting on my nerves...not interfering in Yaichis relationships! (potentially)

Sora stole this episode though...she was adorable in her dress at the end. <33
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 27, 2018 8:04 AM

Oct 2014
Someone's going to jail after that, surely
Feb 27, 2018 11:02 AM

May 2016
"I want to be reborn as a horse so hey all can ride on my back"

The stream chat was the best part of this episode.

p.s. I want a smooch from Char-chan too.
Feb 27, 2018 12:49 PM
Mar 2015
Ryu is confirmed as man whore and loli king
Feb 27, 2018 2:00 PM

Oct 2012
The Eternal Queen best girl

also I lost it when I read the comment "I want to be reborn as a horse so hey all can ride on my back" I couldn't stop laughing

overall this was a cute and fun episode, I think some parts of it were a little on the slow side but I overall liked it and gave it a 4/5 vote.
Feb 27, 2018 2:51 PM
Jul 2018
This is the best episode this season.

I actually lol'd.

Best Points:
1) Commentary #1
2) Commentary #2
3) Chuuuuu~

Best Quote this season:
" waste of space dragon: "grade schoolers are awesome."
"I didn't say that! And my name! my nameeee!""

Feb 27, 2018 7:20 PM

May 2010
AdolDDK said:
I have a question, why they have to separate male and female professional? Why male are better than female in Shogi, this sport wasn't require physical strength right?

Sad truth of this world is that it isn't just physical; men are also better at most mental sports. I don't know shogi too well, but chess is similar, and the vast majority of top ranked professionals are men. In chess, lots of people say it's due to the sheer number of players, that men are more attracted to chess for whatever reason. I guess future decades will show whether this is actually the case, since female participation in these sorts of mental sports is rising. The separated leagues may be an artifact from old days of sexism, or else it may be as natural as the separated leagues in physical sports. Time will tell.

But for now, in the present day, this anime isn't realistic; men vastly outnumber lolis in the Shoji arena!
“Money can't buy dere”
Feb 27, 2018 7:26 PM

Aug 2017
AdolDDK said:

For your first question, I guess it's currently to give women a somehow safe terrain for beginners, eventually to move to more rocking waters with men (if they qualified to do).

For your second and this is actual fact, female players in average aren't as strong as the male counterparts, Shimizu Ichiyo, arguably the greatest female shogi player ever has managed only to be ranked 6-dan as a professional. Why is that, the answer might be controversial but can be the same reason for why only Judit Polgar is the only significant female chess player ever, and some say shogi is more complex and dinamic than chess, and are almost only men who excels in these abstract boardgames.

Third, while is true that is mostly a brain sport, it can last several hours and can drain you down but stamina of the contenders is kinda subjective, it's up to the individual and might not be influential to win a match.

Edit: The curious thing is that there is show a kinda similar to this series with respect to the game, which is 3gatsu no Lion, a much more down to earth and serious work but in contrast female shogi players seems non-existant, not even a hint, and that was wrote/drawn by a woman that say alot about the reality of shogi.
arubaro89Feb 28, 2018 10:07 AM
Feb 27, 2018 8:10 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
One of the best episodes yet.

Lolis invade the livestream, the comments were hilarious. REPORTED all across the scene was priceless, especially the cop car part.

Oh man, I think I'm in love with the new girl. I've always had a thing for sinister/deliciously evil girls. Her design is terrific, especially the thunderbolts in her eyes.

Commentator girl is also super cute with a great rack.

The Eternal Queen seemed badass.

And most of all, so happy Keika was able to move on to the next round. When I saw her lose at first, I began to think this show has this sick masochistic thing of treating Keika like garbage. I really hope she's able to pull through.
Feb 27, 2018 8:40 PM

Sep 2017
Well, this was a fun episode.

BTW, that shogi match stream was more of a fan service.
Also, I believe that Ginko lost that match because Ryou was there.
Looking forward to the next episode.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 27, 2018 8:56 PM

Jan 2013
Aaah man I'm gonna miss this show when next season starts. That was a pretty great episode.
Feb 28, 2018 2:40 AM
Jul 2017
Can someone tell me what is the mean of "Same, Pawn. Same, Silver" when Yaichi vs Ayumu?
Im kinda lost with "same" words here.
Feb 28, 2018 5:09 AM

May 2009
Crynelleciaz said:
Can someone tell me what is the mean of "Same, Pawn. Same, Silver" when Yaichi vs Ayumu?

They are playing in the same position.
Implying Pawn took the previous piece, then Silver took the Pawn and so on.

Seabury said:
But for now, in the present day, this anime isn't realistic; men vastly outnumber lolis in the Shoji arena!

More like we follow the girls part here, but is there really very few women/girls playing shogi in those kind of study group?
About pro level (as a whole), they did insist there were only men yet.
Feb 28, 2018 2:07 PM

Jul 2017
Everything was perfect from the broadcast to the maid ginko. Felt bad she got turned down tho.
Feb 28, 2018 4:04 PM
Sep 2010
Crynelleciaz said:

It means when one moved something to a square, then the other will takes it on the same square with a Pawn, then one will capture back the Pawn on the same place with a Silver.
Feb 28, 2018 8:41 PM
Jul 2017
[quote=Djidji message=54205004]
Crynelleciaz said:

They are playing in the same position.
Implying Pawn took the previous piece, then Silver took the Pawn and so on.

takodori said:
Crynelleciaz said:

It means when one moved something to a square, then the other will takes it on the same square with a Pawn, then one will capture back the Pawn on the same place with a Silver.

Thanks, very appreciate your answer.
Mar 2, 2018 1:35 AM
Jul 2015
Interesting.

https://magnavalon.com/2018/02/01/ryuuou-no-oshigoto-additional-cast-announced-stars-haruka-tomatsu-m-a-o-sayaka-oohara-miku-itou-and-more/

I didn't know Haruka-chan was voicing the shark teeth girl. It definitely seems to be lower-pitched sounding compared to what she uses for Darling in the Franxx.
Mar 2, 2018 7:45 AM

Oct 2015
Best episode ever. Damn that Tamayo girl (the presenter) is so hot, I hate Ai for interfering the show, she doens't have any rights to be jealous. Yaichi was enjoying back there, and now his image has been broken. The live stream is hilarious though. Thank god the next day Yaichi send the lolis back home. And Ginko-chan looks cute with that maid outfit, I wish she and Yaichi go out together already.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2018

94 by basspig »»
Feb 27, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

112 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2018

68 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2018

104 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

65 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.