Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 15, 2018 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yum, they managed to gather ingredients and food for cooking up a meal in the forest.

The meat cooked looked delicious :D
I like the detail of the hotpot added to the mix too. Really impressed at how much they are able to cook together outdoors. Lol, Chiaki got drunk.

Feb 15, 2018 7:52 AM

Mar 2014
rin can you wash your hand after covering your sneeze
Feb 15, 2018 7:57 AM
Sep 2013
the only downside watching Yuru camp

*just started the video*
*checking the minute*

it's already on 19th minutes, why it went so fast tho

a very relaxing episode, and the foods look so delicious
Feb 15, 2018 7:57 AM

Dec 2014
As expected the Nade x Rin camping episode was the best one so far. We even got more info about both.
I think Rin is ready to join in with the others too, next camp will probably be with all 4 girls...That is if Nadeshiko passes all exams lol.
Feb 15, 2018 8:16 AM

Jan 2012
Oh ho, so the elderly gentleman was Rin's grandfather all along! Interesting...but for now, more camping by the lakeside with Nadeshiko and Rin. And more barbecue too! So nice of them to repay the help they received with food. But was that one camper really a dude? Looked like a girl to me, and was definitely voiced by one. XD Drunk big sis got Rin good, unintentionally, but it was nice to see her and Nadeshiko sleeping side by side. Nadeshiko on the lake made for a nice ending, though admittedly my mind did wonder what might happen had Jason Voorhees suddenly emerged. Well lucky it's not a horror series, eh girls? XD
Feb 15, 2018 8:16 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The friendliness from camper to camper was great to watch, i loved that detail and how they swapped meals together <3

That old man is Rin's grandpa!

Never mentioned it but looking at the art is just great.
Feb 15, 2018 8:37 AM

Apr 2010
The Captain Morgan turned into Captain Rum.
Anyway it was a funny episode with the drinking sister who turned into the monster of Rin's story at the end which was great.
The girls had a lot of fun together and it was nice the watch.
Feb 15, 2018 8:41 AM

Jul 2012
It's such a pleasure to watch this anime! As always Rin's reactions are the best! Saw coming the scare scene, but it was still very funny. And cute that Rin went into Nadeshiko's tent to sleep =/ And also like Nadeshiko a lot, she is genki-type and sometimes those type of characters could be quite annoying, but she really isn't, really cheerful, funny and kind. Waiting for the whole group to camp together.
So anime got ahead of manga (translation probably) and it might be even more interesting for me. Pretty sure i didn't miss it and it wasn't shown in the manga, that it was Rin's grandfather talking on the phone so that is pretty interesting.
So nice of their camping neighbors to help them out and that they shared the food after. And as always it looked delicious!
I assume that we'll see the drunk-neesan again in their school.
Can't get over how great is the music!
Feb 15, 2018 8:42 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm a lake camp that has quite the interesting legend. I see where Rin takes her camping spirit from though. Nadeshiko sure can be convinced pretty easily. The lake though sure is beautiful though. So Rin's gran was who started her on camping huh. Hmm its interesting to see that even Rin can get depressed. When you're stuck getting help is always the best choice. The new coals though sure were effective and useful though. But this camping trip sure was interesting in showing that even Rin can lose composure. A calm and relaxing episode as always.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2018 8:52 AM

Apr 2016
That "handy guy" was probably a chick right ? Also what is the name of the school Rin and Nadeshiko attend again ?

The night bull was funny lol xD
Feb 15, 2018 9:34 AM

Jun 2015
So that old man was Rin's grandpa. Like grandpa like granddaughter. Rin and Nadeshiko meet some friendly campers that helped them with the fire. The drunk sister was funny.
Feb 15, 2018 9:36 AM
Dec 2016
As everyone had discovered, the old man from the earlier episode was actually Rin's grandpa...and then it hit me:
He must also be the narrator of the camping equipment how-to clips.
Feb 15, 2018 9:42 AM

Apr 2013
It is a shame these episodes aren't any longer. Another great episode. I will make some gifs later.

Pursed Lips

Okay!

Scared v2

duderusFeb 18, 2018 6:29 PM

Feb 15, 2018 9:44 AM

Oct 2010
I can't get over how solid this series is. Seriously, seven episodes in and I don't remember a single misstep.
Feb 15, 2018 9:45 AM

Jul 2014
The one they called "He's a capable guy" is actually a woman isnt she?
Anyways Im glad I decided to watch this with donuts and hot milk ready cause if not I woulda been hungry as hell watching them eat.

So, classy granpa was Rin's granpa.. heh, small world.

Anyways by far best ep! as expected of Rin X Nadeshiko X Camp! I want more! hopefully all of them goes camping soon.

Rin's freaked out face tho... too.damn.adorable!
-StrayFeb 15, 2018 9:48 AM
Feb 15, 2018 9:57 AM

Feb 2014
So the old camping pro we saw last week is actually Rin's grandfather. I can't help but admire him for getting Rin into camping. =3

As expected, Rin and Cinnamon Bun perfection, Nadeshiko, had a wonderful time camping by Shibire Lake and they also got along with two fellow campers, who are siblings. The drunk older sister was hilarious, but I like the younger sister/brother more as he/she helped out Rin when she struggled to get the charcoal to light up.

Not only was the food super yummy looking, but Rin's encounter with the drunk older sister made me laugh a lot. This'll probably be the only time we'll see Rin getting scared that much. =D

And of course, Nadeshiko got her way in the end and hired a boat to row back to the main reception building on the other side of the lake and she looked to be in heaven as she enjoyed the experience. This cinnamon bun is too precious! X3
Feb 15, 2018 10:00 AM
Aug 2012
real life locations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vmcoIv_Yxs

Rin's mini grill (B-6-kun) reviews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIlQDgu0Cyg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVnMEXfNnYs

B-6-kun (Yuru Camp△ ver.) was sold for 10,000 yen after episode 6.
They (Limited 150 units) sold out in 30 Seconds.
Some of them are sold for 30,000 yen on Yahoo Japan Auctions now.
abecyoFeb 15, 2018 10:59 AM
Feb 15, 2018 10:34 AM

May 2014
I always waiting for new episode of Yuru Camp I really love the atmosphere of this series

Rin x Nade camping is really good and it seems Rin will have some trouble on camping. Thanks to that guy/girl they learned something new and Nadeshiko is really a good cook.

Watching always make me hungry.

So the cool Old Man was Rin's Grandpa and the one who taught her on camping

So all in all I will wait another week to watch the next episode
*waiting is preetty tiring when the episodes are so good*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2018 10:53 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

So the grandpa is Rin's grandpa, how did I not see that coming?

The camping was really pleasant to watch and I really did enjoy watching the other campers who helped out Rin and Nadeshiko as well. The drunk Onee-san might be one of their teachers.

Onee-san sure scared the lights out of Rin. XD

I loved the moment where Nadeshiko curls up with Rin after waking up to find her sleeping next to her. So adorable. <3
Feb 15, 2018 10:57 AM

Dec 2015
The drunk sister was an accurate presentation of what real camping really is. I hope that she is actually a teacher at their school and becomes the club advisor or something like that.

Damn this show and A Place Further than the Universe are the best shows this season. Can't decide which I like more.

Feb 15, 2018 11:08 AM

Nov 2014
That old man.

Also the drunk woman. The moment her sister mentioned about teaching, I got a hunch she will teach Nadeshiko's school.

Nadeshiko and Rin are closer. Love it.
Feb 15, 2018 11:32 AM
Oct 2016
Ace_Card said:
The drunk sister was an accurate presentation of what real camping really is. I hope that she is actually a teacher at their school and becomes the club advisor or something like that.

Damn this show and A Place Further than the Universe are the best shows this season. Can't decide which I like more.

I used to like A Place Further than the Universe more than this.
After this episode and the fact that both shows keep delivering solid episodes week after week, i finally realized they're both equally amazing.
While sora yori appeal had this tension and drama bit, this show had these comfy feeling throughout the episode..
This season is truly a blessing for slice of life fans..
Feb 15, 2018 11:54 AM

Jul 2015
Yeah... it's becoming hard to decide between Sora yori mo tooi basho and Yuru Camp. It's hopeless to measure which one is the best now.

Nadeshiko face when she got closer to Rin in the tent... I can't have enough of it.

Feb 15, 2018 12:11 PM

Nov 2016
Beer and rum,that onee-san knows how to camp for real xD

Very amusing episode again,Rin getting scared was the best part.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 15, 2018 12:11 PM
Mar 2016
Camping Tutorial with Moefication Lol
and i didnt expected the Cool Oldman is Rin Grand pa :O

i wish they show some trick for cooking Rice on high latitude outdoor
that has difficult part

abecyo said:
real life locations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vmcoIv_Yxs

Rin's mini grill (B-6-kun) reviews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIlQDgu0Cyg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVnMEXfNnYs

B-6-kun (Yuru Camp△ ver.) was sold for 10,000 yen after episode 6.
They (Limited 150 units) sold out in 30 Seconds.
Some of them are sold for 30,000 yen on Yahoo Japan Auctions now.

woah, that portable grill really exist :O
i want it :O
Feb 15, 2018 12:24 PM
Dec 2017
Pink head should have rented a gondola, instead of a mere rowboat so they would have enough space for all of their equipment. Then she buys a ticket from Manhome to Mars at Elon Musk Aerospace. Hahi?

Or maybe if she used a battleship instead of rowboat, would that make her Nadeshiko Yamato?
Feb 15, 2018 1:19 PM

Feb 2013
By any chance was the drunk sister voiced by Shizuka Ito?
LegendAquaFeb 15, 2018 1:23 PM

Feb 15, 2018 1:44 PM

Jul 2016
This was my favorite scene. I loved the two really simple camping jokes in this episode.

Rin was really scarred that the bull really showed up, and it turned out to just be the camping ground drunk with a tree branch behind her. She was the one sneaking into Nadeshiko's tent this time, rather than the other way around.

Feb 15, 2018 2:57 PM

Apr 2012
Quite the funny episode, reaffirming itself as potential AOTS with every passing one.

LegendAqua said:
By any chance was the drunk sister voiced by Shizuka Ito?
The credits say yes. The bro? was Kokuryu Sachi.
Feb 15, 2018 3:34 PM

Sep 2013
The old man camper is rin's grandpa.
Nadeshiko and Rin are the comfiest pairing :)
Feb 15, 2018 4:39 PM

Oct 2013
It's awesome that the motorcycle geezer is Rin's grandad. There continues to be helpful camping hints mixed in with the story. Nadeshiko is such a simple soul. It was cool when Rin and Nadeshiko brought food to their fellow campers.
Feb 15, 2018 4:52 PM

Apr 2013
topazio said:
THE COMFY LEVELS ARE OVERWHELMING
A random idea: make a gif of the moment Nadeshiko rolls into Rin inside the tent (I wanted to make one of this moment but I don't have any apps to make it here).

v1

v2

v2.1 (earlier start to gif)

v3

v4 (15 seconds long)

v5 (15 seconds long)

Feb 15, 2018 5:19 PM
Nov 2017
I love this show. Never once have I thought to remove it from it's masterpiece rating I have had. The episodes go by so fast...they are so warm and inviting. The food looked good, and the girl offering the rum to Rin and Nadeshiko was hilarious.

I love the dynamic between the two of them and seeing Rin open up little by little.

Also...I vote for Roast-Chan.
Feb 15, 2018 6:18 PM

Jan 2011
ugh i know for a fact i'm gonna be sad when this show ends it's too good it always puts me in a great mood!

but they know after giving us drunken glasses chan they have to bring her back you can't do that

lol the Nadeshiko smug laugh because Rin ended up sleeping with her.
Feb 15, 2018 6:19 PM

Jul 2017
Finally a Rin X Nadeshiko camp pairing that's always nice, fun, and (pun intended) jokes aboard to make the camping more interesting :)

Again, every episode felt it went by so fast we're not getting enough :(

Brillant episode and series as always :)
Feb 15, 2018 6:31 PM

Nov 2013
@duderus
as always thanks for all the awesome gifs =D
do you have a place where we can see every gif you make? must be over 10 thousand gifs by now, huh? haha
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 15, 2018 7:26 PM

Jul 2017
Another warm and cozy episode. Rin and Nadeshiko camping together at last. Rin definitely takes after her grandfather.

Hopefully Rin will join the OutClub so they can move into a proper club room. From the ED Rins friend, Ena, also might join?

Rin with her hair down looks a bit like a young Moriko Morioka from MMO Junkie.
Feb 15, 2018 8:27 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Sugoiii!!!

Really love this show, it has such an amazing relaxing vibe and tbh those 23 mins go by real quick.
the episode was pretty fun. I can relate to that one scene where the kebabs were burning, in my case the hamburgers i was cooking were causing the fire to grow. They sure ate quite a lot. Jambalaya, hamburger steak, kebabs, hmm the pile of steaks Nadeshiko piled up.

Nice gesture to repay the veteran guy with food. Makes me want to go camping again. Overall glad that finally Nadeshiko and Rin went camping.

Feb 15, 2018 9:59 PM

Dec 2017

The warm and comfy Secret Society Blanket. Can I join?
Reina_OrikasaFeb 15, 2018 11:08 PM
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Feb 15, 2018 11:42 PM

Jul 2014
Ace_Card said:

-I think we all thought of that when they mentioned their school. xD

-And yeah, Sora Yori and this are also my favorite shows of the season. It's a difficult decision to choose one, but what I do know is that Yuru Camp is the only series of this season in which I'm totally immersed and forget about time, and when the episode ends I'm always surprised by how short it seemed to me. ^^
Feb 16, 2018 1:05 AM
Dec 2017
One of my favorite episodes so far. Dug the grandpa twist and I'm loving the continuous Rin and Nadeshiko bonding. Dug the new chars as well. I really wanna go winter camping after this last 7 episodes man...
Feb 16, 2018 1:30 AM

Jan 2013

This is me on tomorrow camping with relatives. Ano daw sinabi netong girl.
fukken valentines
Feb 16, 2018 3:06 AM
Apr 2016
haha I'm going camping this weekend and this show has got me so pumped for it!

I also can't wait for the entire Outclub to go camping all together now.
Phosphophyllite is best gem
Feb 16, 2018 4:42 AM
Nov 2010
Man this show is so freaking comfy
Feb 16, 2018 5:43 AM

Apr 2017
Having a mini hot pot and grilled meat in a camp is a nice way to make themselves enjoy everything. It looks so tasty.
Feb 16, 2018 7:08 AM
Feb 2016
AobaSuzukaze said:
This was my favorite scene. I loved the two really simple camping jokes in this episode.

Rin was really scarred that the bull really showed up, and it turned out to just be the camping ground drunk with a tree branch behind her. She was the one sneaking into Nadeshiko's tent this time, rather than the other way around.

We got a new Dôjinshi protagonist!
Feb 16, 2018 7:11 AM

Jul 2016
Alucardvx said:
AobaSuzukaze said:

We got a new Dôjinshi protagonist!

Somebody, quick, start writing it!

Feb 16, 2018 7:12 AM
Feb 2016

Hopefully they all get drunk in an OVA or something.
Feb 16, 2018 8:00 AM

Nov 2011
I waited anxiously and not even this episode disappointed me, it deserves to be praised for its sympathy and for the fun it manages to provide. I hope to see soon the new characters known in this episode. With a similar grandfather, it was impossible for me not to become a camper. Funny the issue of coal, very cute characters in the chibi version.
Feb 16, 2018 8:06 AM

Nov 2011
Reina_Orikasa said:

The warm and comfy Secret Society Blanket. Can I join?

Can I also enter this secret society? :3
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2018

288 by FranqitoH »»
Apr 12, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2018

133 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 11, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2018

116 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 11, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2018

107 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 10, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2018

106 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 9, 8:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.