Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 11, 2018 6:48 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, this is what I had expected from Death March.

It started with Suzuki's real lifestyle. Pretty typical guy tbh and he helps out a little girl when she's crying. Honestly, I find the first half of the episode to be really dull. However, it did eventually get to the fantasy parts and Satou (his other world characer)

There's definitely RPG themes from this episode so far with the content.
Not impressed with the visual quality so far though. First episode is pretty much an introductory so I expect the others to be introduced soon enough.
Stark700Jan 11, 2018 6:53 AM
Jan 11, 2018 7:03 AM

Jul 2017
As utterly predictable as expected. But hey, different strokes for different folks, if anybody enjoys the Isekai formula then more power to them. I just can't help groan and roll my eyes at these types of stories at this point. The whole "world has RPG game mechanics" aspect makes it worse too.

Jan 11, 2018 7:33 AM

Apr 2010
Well the manga is good haven't tried the LN yet but the thing that i have to ask is why did they wasted half the episode on his programming job?
Other that that it was ok just that they wasted half the episode in my opinion.
Jan 11, 2018 7:47 AM
Jul 2017
hmmh is it already uploaded or not because i cant find it
Jan 11, 2018 8:06 AM

Oct 2010
Well, I figured the beginning would be the worst part anyway. Need to get on to that slice of life goodness.

I'm here because I had a great time watching Smartphone. Just after it started airing, July 2017:

jkfoolz said:
nDroae said:
I read that there's very little tension/drama/conflict at all in this story, it's a harem slice of life in another world. So if you're going to recommend something else, what are some other shows like that? I don't need it to be funny or unique.

The best example I know of is Desumachi aka Death March Rhapsody to a parallel world.

twintiger12 said:
A few series I have read having MCs become OP from the beginning, and they are mainly SOL adventure. Guess it is becoming trend now.

When Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody comes out, I guess it will get a lot of hate.

nDroae said:
Well, that's nice. I'm not so much a fan of harems compared to when I was a teenager, but if I'm going to watch one then OP MC is definitely my preference. Obviously he's going to come off as a "Gary Stu," Tenchi was a perfect boy to an obscene extreme and defeated the final boss in one hit, that's expected. Having a flawed or weaker MC doesn't interest me at all. If I want to experience The Hero's Journey, I'll rewatch, say, LotR / Star Wars / Spider-Man 2 / The Incredibles / The Lion King / Batman Begins. Not anime. None of my favorite anime characters are male.

...Except Vampire Hunter D. :D And Monmon the water spider, but he's a spider.

Jan 11, 2018 8:51 AM

Dec 2016
The cgi and action scenes are a bit jarring, but other than that a better first episode then I was expecting. Still not an amazing show, but could maybe be solid for its runtime
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jan 11, 2018 9:16 AM

Apr 2016
Lets look into this shall we ?

30 years old programer has shitty job and shitty life, so hes (probably) transported into fantasy world, here he gets ridiculously OP, and at the same time hes 16 years old (cuz self inserts you know), after that he get to rescuse some hot chick, and more chicks coming into his harem soon, all wrapped in "RPG" style cuz you know fans dig that.

+ Ugly CGI, lowest production value quality possible and its an Light Novel adaptation...

Could this be an Isekai Anime ?
Jan 11, 2018 9:19 AM

Oct 2011
Glad to see wish fulfillment anime has started to enter it's ultimate form. Doesn't get much more by the numbers and mind numbing than this.
Jan 11, 2018 9:36 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
They could've come up with some slightly less asspully reason for making the MC OP as shit from the start, no? :s

The whole RL part also felt rather disconnected from the sudden isekai transportation and the animation isn't great either. The overused premise aside I'm not very impressed regardless
Jan 11, 2018 9:49 AM

Jun 2015
This was a decent first episode. Suzuki has quite the lifestyle. He's constantly working on fixing bugs for various games. The moment he went to sleep, he got transported into a game. He leveled up very quickly. The visuals looked weird.
Jan 11, 2018 9:54 AM

Feb 2016
Im pissed, but then again silver link was bound to ruin this,

anyway the thing that pissed me off most was how the wyvern looked, the wyvern has clearly been described in the Novel and shown in the manga to look like a pterodactyl but this just looked like a dragon, god i hate silver link, another amazing novel these fucks ruined
BlackFIFA19Jan 11, 2018 10:15 AM
Jan 11, 2018 9:57 AM
Jan 2014
The graphics is good and I really like the game HUD. But I have to complain about the opening and ending animation that's super lackluster and not memorable at all. It's like they are made the last 5 minutes in a death march.
Jan 11, 2018 10:08 AM
Dec 2011
I read whole web novel and partialy manga too. So I think I'm knowledgeable enought to answer some of your questions.

First part of irl is actualy important part of the story, but you will not find out untill maybe second or third seanson, where those informations will became important to know what is hapening.

It may look like harem anime, but it is rather more like family than harem.

Reason to MC beign so OP from the start has reason too and was managed by character that may appear firstime in second seanson. Why that character did that? That would be too big spoiler.

btw. where I reference to second or other seansons, I mean If that seanson will ever exist, then it should be there.
Jan 11, 2018 10:14 AM

Mar 2016
lordzeru said:
Glad to see wish fulfillment anime has started to enter it's ultimate form. Doesn't get much more by the numbers and mind numbing than this.

LOL, as a guy who's used to these kind of setting, Arifureta and Shield Hero takes it on another level, I bet those two anime will be the next generation of Sword Art Online and Re:Zero, though I'm expecting Death March as the second SAO (similar looks, harem(LOLI HAREM) and OPness)
BlackFIFA19 said:

anyway the thing that pissed me off most was how the wyvern looked, the wyvern has clearly been described in the Novel and shown in the manga to look like a pterodactyl but this just looked like a dragon, god i hate silver link, another amazing novel these fucks ruined

So you've read the novel... but wyvern looks like dragon, not a dinosaur, so Silver Link is correct on changing that one.
Jan 11, 2018 10:15 AM
Aug 2016
I love Isekai so i listed it.
Well, i didn't like it at all. Maybe it'll be my first drop of this season. Let's go with the 3 episodes rule
Jan 11, 2018 10:20 AM
Dec 2011
Hebi_op said:
Well, i didn't like it at all. Maybe it'll be my first drop of this season. Let's go with the 3 episodes rule

It's a bit different isekai. More like grown up in isekais.

It's more like slice of life, fantasy, touring around the world.
Jan 11, 2018 10:22 AM

Feb 2016
youseiki said:
BlackFIFA19 said:

So you've read the novel... but wyvern looks like dragon, not a dinosaur, so Silver Link is correct on changing that one.

Ofcourse i have its been one of the best reads ive ever done! its not about that, its about sticking to detail of the original source.....
Jan 11, 2018 10:22 AM

Mar 2016
tetragramat said:
I read whole web novel and partialy manga too. So I think I'm knowledgeable enought to answer some of your questions.

First part of irl is actualy important part of the story, but you will not find out untill maybe second or third seanson, where those informations will became important to know what is hapening.

Reason to MC beign so OP from the start has reason too and was managed by character that may appear firstime in second seanson. Why that character did that? That would be too big spoiler.

btw. where I reference to second or other seansons, I mean If that seanson will ever exist, then it should be there.

WOW, reading 551 chapters is an amazing feat, I'm only reading it on the Manga Version(and I even stopped, got bored), I tried the novel but it's hard to visualize it on my mind, but I'm more interested if it has a political element since the tags in NU have mentioned it also some of the of its tags that I bold
Jan 11, 2018 10:26 AM
Mar 2017
This story has one of the protagonists more OP, not princesses of the series isekais and that is not stupid clueless, that flat personality that the protagonist has many times makes you want to stop reading the novel, but what saves him from falling is the growth and the charm of the female characters.
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jan 11, 2018 10:31 AM

Jul 2014
BlackFIFA19 said:

Is that supposed to be a wyvern? WTF

tetragramat said:

Disappointing. I feel cheated.

Anyway, I like isekai and I really liked this first episode. Let's see how it continues.
SkyLETVJan 11, 2018 10:34 AM
Jan 11, 2018 10:31 AM
Dec 2011
youseiki said:
tetragramat said:

WOW, reading 551 chapters is an amazing feat, I'm only reading it on the Manga Version(and I even stopped, got bored), I tried the novel but it's hard to visualize it on my mind, but I'm more interested if it has a political element since the tags in NU have mentioned it also some of the of its tags that I bold

Yes, it has political element, but if we expect one seanson has 13 episodes, then we can expect first political elements in second or third seanson.
This seanson will be more like introduction of the world to the MC and collectiong base companions.
Reading whole web novels take me about 4-5 months. I do not like manga, it has edits with I do not like, but anime is adaption based on light novel, so same as manga.
Jan 11, 2018 10:32 AM

Mar 2016
BlackFIFA19 said:
youseiki said:

Ofcourse i have its been one of the best reads ive ever done! its not about that, its about sticking to detail of the original source.....

I'm still curious on how it was tagged as
Conspiracies, Industrialization, Kingdoms, Knights, Nobles, Politics, Royalty, Scheming...
These are the most common tags being used to complicated or high level stories political intrigued and war strategy centered theme light novels such as Sevens, Maoyuu Yuusha, Emblem of the Branded, Grancrest Senki or even famous Legend of the Galactic Heroes?
Jan 11, 2018 10:34 AM

Aug 2008
Well... It wasn't terrible but I'm afraid it will try to be. After so many crappy self insert power fantasies for losers it's just impossible to expect it to be anything but horrible. Too bad they will never run out of source material for series like that. Would be nice to see decent adaptation of Dungeon Defence instead. Or at least something that had any thought put into it.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 11, 2018 10:36 AM

Mar 2016
tetragramat said:

Yes, it has political element, but if we expect one seanson has 13 episodes, then we can expect first political elements in second or third seanson.
This seanson will be more like introduction of the world to the MC and collectiong base companions.
Reading whole web novels take me about 4-5 months. I do not like manga, it has edits with I do not like, but anime is adaption based on light novel, so same as manga.

SERIOUSLY??? is it similar to "Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki"(How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom)
If you haven't read it
SYNOPSIS:
“O, Hero!” With that cliched line, Kazuya Souma found himself summoned to another world and his adventure–-did not begin. After he presents his plan to strengthen the country economically and militarily, the king cedes the throne to him and Souma finds himself saddled with ruling the nation! What’s more, he’s betrothed to the king’s daughter now…?! In order to get the country back on its feet, Souma calls the wise, the talented, and the gifted to his side. Five people gather before the newly crowned Souma. Just what are the many talents and abilities they possess…?! What path will his outlook as a realist take Souma and the people of his country down? A revolutionary transferred-to-another-world administrative fantasy series starts here!

Something like that, like in the synopsis.
Jan 11, 2018 10:44 AM

Feb 2016
youseiki said:
BlackFIFA19 said:

I'm still curious on how it was tagged as
Conspiracies, Industrialization, Kingdoms, Knights, Nobles, Politics, Royalty, Scheming...
These are the most common tags being used to complicated or high level stories political intrigued and war strategy centered theme light novels such as Sevens, Maoyuu Yuusha, Emblem of the Branded, Grancrest Senki or even famous Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

You dont have to worry about that since if my predictions of how much itll adapt are correct you'll see almost none of that.....
Jan 11, 2018 10:45 AM
Dec 2011
youseiki said:
tetragramat said:

SERIOUSLY??? is it similar to "Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki"(How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom)
If you haven't read it
SYNOPSIS:
“O, Hero!” With that cliched line, Kazuya Souma found himself summoned to another world and his adventure–-did not begin. After he presents his plan to strengthen the country economically and militarily, the king cedes the throne to him and Souma finds himself saddled with ruling the nation! What’s more, he’s betrothed to the king’s daughter now…?! In order to get the country back on its feet, Souma calls the wise, the talented, and the gifted to his side. Five people gather before the newly crowned Souma. Just what are the many talents and abilities they possess…?! What path will his outlook as a realist take Souma and the people of his country down? A revolutionary transferred-to-another-world administrative fantasy series starts here!

No, MC hates anoying things like reing. He just wants to tour the world, but is forced to do some political things, or he would not be able to peacefully tour the world. He rather plays in background that way he does not attract too much attention.
Quote of MC from latest chapters: "Just conquering the world doesn't sound like a hard work, but I want absolutely nothing to do with the masochist game waiting at the end of the line, called reign."
Jan 11, 2018 10:47 AM
Nov 2014
youseiki said:
tetragramat said:

If you haven't read it
SYNOPSIS:

No. Not all all, It isn't like that or any of the other story's you stated.Those tag's still do happen (once Satou start's learning and ingraining himself into nobility and the various faction's.) But as the other person said, it won't be until at least the 12+ episodes go by/more season's. A major event has to happen to "flip" that flag, so to speak. Nor does it take a central role.

And it all uses it for a great deal of world building with those thing's since the world is made out of Kingdom's, Empire's, and other's.

Shvan82Jan 11, 2018 10:55 AM
Jan 11, 2018 11:04 AM

Mar 2012
Love the LN but this first episode was just good enough. I felt it a bit rushed, although I can understand that is hard to make an animation with the same level of detail that the books has. In any case I think it will get better from now on.

Also seems that the lack of a good fansub version is an important hit to the experience (at least for the first, world building episodes) because Crunchyroll and the like doesn't translate everything and ahead there will be many details lost if the interface windows aren't properly taken care of (like titles and such). Satou should have earned a very important title with the meteor storm but it was probably lost in Crunchyroll's subs. Later on the skills and game window specifics doesn't matter at all because is all about the interaction between characters but at the beginning they do since are the way the MC starts understanding the world.

That is only if the animation sticks to the novel, but I may be wrong if they solved this in a different way.
Jan 11, 2018 11:05 AM
Jul 2017
Pretty surprised that the show is already at 8.28 with that first episode (Yes yes, i know it happens for a lot of anime on MAL). But there are several anime out there with waaaay more entertaining 1st episode that are around 7.
Are westerner that much into generic isekai/harem ? I thought it was only japanese that liked it that much.
Jan 11, 2018 11:08 AM

Oct 2010
tetragramat said:

Perfect. That's the most tolerable kind of harem :) Even Monster Musume is at its best when the girls calm down and play house, the more mature ones homeschool the lolis, etc.

lordzeru said:

Not that wish fulfillment itself necessarily dooms a show, I mean, even this one
was essentially wish fulfillment for Japan, wasn't it? (Disclaimer, Yamato is one of my all time favorites)

I'd actually say that Smartphone was even worse than this, though the difference is like comparing a 1 to a 2. Smartphone had bizarre, awkward direction, which actually increased my enjoyment. :D
Jan 11, 2018 11:11 AM

Jul 2015
These menus popping up constantly is annoying. Be at least like Overlord, for christ sake. The MC voice is also annoying as hell.

Antanaru said:
Well... It wasn't terrible but I'm afraid it will try to be. After so many crappy self insert power fantasies for losers it's just impossible to expect it to be anything but horrible. Too bad they will never run out of source material for series like that. Would be nice to see decent adaptation of Dungeon Defence instead. Or at least something that had any thought put into it.

The quality of this story seems as low as Isekai Smartphone, without that annoying 3 min interruption with chibi characters.

AdrianRubinskyJan 11, 2018 11:20 AM
Jan 11, 2018 11:13 AM
Dec 2017
why did they butcher this masterpiece compared to ln and manga this is lame no impact on first episode poor CGI
Jan 11, 2018 11:18 AM
Nov 2016
Seems like another generic Isekai show....
Jan 11, 2018 11:21 AM

Sep 2013
Nice that hey spend more time on his real world self and not go immediately into the meteor and fight scenes.

Antanaru said:
Well... It wasn't terrible but I'm afraid it will try to be. After so many crappy self insert power fantasies for losers it's just impossible to expect it to be anything but horrible.Would be nice to see decent adaptation of Dungeon Defence instead.

Dungeon Defense is even worse, don't fool yourself.
Death march is better written than that garbage.
Jan 11, 2018 11:27 AM

Mar 2015
Yet another Isekai anime that we can't get enough of according to the anime industry. Art is pretty crappy in most of the scenes, very cliched, feels like an exact copy of everything that came before it. I don't even know why I'm watching this but they really should stop making more "loser transported to fantasy MMORPG and became broken" anime
Jan 11, 2018 11:28 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Two things that are bugging me:

1. You can't just keep his design and not make him younger in this world?
2. The pop ups are not translated.

Other than that, i enjoyed this. The heavy game-mechanic focus is pretty cool and while the CGI is obviously due to reasons we know by now, it actually fits in this anime IMO.

This looks to be a low-budget game with some weird bugs (we got the idea that there were problems with debugging beforehand), that's how he got OP like this. CGI + low-budget game = adding up nicely.

Overall better than i expected.
Jan 11, 2018 11:28 AM
Aug 2016
tetragramat said:
Hebi_op said:

It's a bit different isekai. More like grown up in isekais.

It's more like slice of life, fantasy, touring around the world.

Yea, i noticed. Maybe isn't just my kind of thing
Jan 11, 2018 11:30 AM

Jan 2016
I don't expect anything from this tbh, I just want to watch a fantasy anime this season. But yea it wasn't anything impressive but it wasn't boring either. Will probably keep watching this, it seems to be better than the last couple of isekais at least
Jan 11, 2018 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
Eh. I thought this first episode was pretty...okay, for the most part. Enjoyed the OP more, actually. I like how the MC can control the interface with his mind, but that's pretty much it, honestly.

That being said, however, I'll give it one or two more episodes to try and "suck" me in before deciding if I should drop it or not. ^^;;
removed-userJan 11, 2018 11:47 AM
Jan 11, 2018 11:33 AM

Aug 2008
ichii_1 said:
Nice that hey spend more time on his real world self and not go immediately into the meteor and fight scenes.

Antanaru said:
Well... It wasn't terrible but I'm afraid it will try to be. After so many crappy self insert power fantasies for losers it's just impossible to expect it to be anything but horrible.Would be nice to see decent adaptation of Dungeon Defence instead.

Dungeon Defense is even worse, don't fool yourself.
Death march is better written than that garbage.
I don't think so. At least after initial pointless RPG bullshit MC in DD isn't OP because author said so but because he has certain knowledge and is an amazingly rotten scumbag. LN's in Japan got so bad you don't need much improvement to have something look good in comparison.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 11, 2018 11:37 AM

Apr 2014
Killing 100 Lizardmen at levels of ~50, gets him up to level 310?
Jan 11, 2018 11:37 AM
Dec 2011
Garamas said:
Pretty surprised that the show is already at 8.28 with that first episode (Yes yes, i know it happens for a lot of anime on MAL). But there are several anime out there with waaaay more entertaining 1st episode that are around 7.
Are westerner that much into generic isekai/harem ? I thought it was only japanese that liked it that much.

thesarcasticguy said:

Generic isekai, generic isekai, generic .....

How do you know it is generic isekai? Did you read source materials? Or are you reading from the glass ball?
Tell me what exactly was so generic.
Tired transported person into another world?
Tired person is basicaly definition of japanese. Transported person into another world is definition of isekai. So where the hell do you see crapiness or generiousnes of the anime, when what you saw was only beginning of the beginning.
Jan 11, 2018 11:39 AM
Aug 2010
Im someone who read the LN then The Manga. now I think the manga was a fine adaptation and honestly thought the anime would ressemble it, but I was very wrong, the anime and the manga are very different and just from the first episode I can tell. The liberty the anime took vs the manga, the tone, the filler moment. its all very different. I cant say I find what the anime decided to had which wasnt in The LN was wrong to add. I think it specialy serve the purpose of fixing the Rushed way the LN start which wouldve translate very badly on screen. One thing the manga didnt do and its nice to see the difference between the two adaptation. One thing I specially liked was how the User interface is actually shown a lot and I thought it was something the manga was failling to do. In the MC describes it often so its an excellent thing that they went with that. My only bad point id say is that the sounds is very weird at point, the Opening also was extremely boring. Specially if you compare to other Isekai series. Im curious to see the pace the anime is gonna take considering what is shown in the op and ending. Good first episode overall, leave just enough mystery on whats next.
WoksJan 11, 2018 11:42 AM
Jan 11, 2018 11:41 AM
Aug 2010
Alex said:
I dont want to spoil anything but you're far fromnthe truth.
Jan 11, 2018 11:42 AM

Apr 2014
Woks said:
Alex said:

Ye i know, I've read the manga, just never noticed that was how it was portrayed
Jan 11, 2018 11:44 AM
Dec 2011
Alex said:

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
NexuJan 20, 2018 11:31 AM
Jan 11, 2018 11:48 AM
Jul 2017
tetragramat said:
Garamas said:

thesarcasticguy said:

Generic isekai, generic isekai, generic .....

How do you know it is generic isekai? Did you read source materials? Or are you reading from the glass ball?
Tell me what exactly was so generic.
Tired transported person into another world?
Tired person is basicaly definition of japanese. Transported person into another world is definition of isekai. So where the hell do you see crapiness or generiousnes of the anime, when what you saw was only beginning of the beginning.

I'm not talking about the isekai genre itself being generic. More about what they do with the isekai genre is generic : Completly OP protag from the start for some reasons, and then he will save some chicks and get them in his harem etc.
You can make isekai while not being generic : re:zero, NGNL(not even talking if they are good or not, just about the setting), Hataraku Maou-Same (though it's a reverse isekai) and some others.
Jan 11, 2018 11:51 AM
Aug 2010
Alex said:
Woks said:

Ye i know, I've read the manga, just never noticed that was how it was portrayed
i had the same reaction reading the novel, its pretty much how its portrayed there too untill he start looking at the log
Jan 11, 2018 11:55 AM

Sep 2015
Thats some really long the normal world scene.

Anyways the first thing i notice from the "gameplay" are ITS BETTER than SAO's game mechanic.

I hope this turn out to be more like Log Horizon.
Into the Internet!
Jan 11, 2018 11:58 AM
Nov 2014
Smudy said:
Two things that are bugging me:

1. You can't just keep his design and not make him younger in this world?
2. The pop ups are not translated.

Other than that, i enjoyed this. The heavy game-mechanic focus is pretty cool and while the CGI is obviously due to reasons we know by now, it actually fits in this anime IMO.

This looks to be a low-budget game with some weird bugs (we got the idea that there were problems with debugging beforehand), that's how he got OP like this. CGI + low-budget game = adding up nicely.

Overall better than i expected.

Why Satou reverted back to his 15 year old body, has major plot reason's. Can't say anything more then that.
And not a bug, it's an actual feature of this world. (That Satou unknowingly used, which should be explained next episode. And or once the main character's show up.)

The CGI was just since they said "ball's" to animating an entire army scene that would last for a few minutes at best.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2018

146 by RamonDehon »»
Mar 16, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2018

122 by lostinursheets »»
Mar 13, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2018

144 by Forum »»
Feb 10, 11:44 AM

» Isekai Animes are going to start needing Bechdel Tests

Talamare - Nov 8, 2023

14 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 26, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2018

91 by Seabury »»
Oct 28, 2023 6:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.