Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 26, 2017 1:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oo, Yuno showing off his talent again

This episode focused more on his activities. It feels like he's improving every episode in this series. Gotta admit, he's really a pride of his village. I guess we'll be getting back to Aster's side of the story now.

Ah, that ending is setting up for more story in the future. I kinda like Klaus even though he's probably someone hard to make friends with.
Stark700Dec 26, 2017 5:29 AM
Dec 26, 2017 4:21 AM
Feb 2009
Why are the bad guys so stupid ? I mean, Yuno was able to beat them all at once during the previous fight... And now they decide to affront him one at the time ?

Yeah, sure, make sense ?

If Yuno had to affront them all while having to protect Sister Lily, he would have been screwed...

And I'm not even talking about the fact their trap was so obvious from the start (did we really need an explanation ?).

Well, at least, Mimosa seems to have some cool magic power and Klaus is not so bad... :) But, really, after 13 episodes, there is barely any good things to be said about this show...
Dec 26, 2017 5:22 AM

Oct 2015
Great episode, looked like we are gonna be heading into the dungeon episode next. Hyped :O nice development on Yuno and did Asta sent everyone home except the money needed to buy that toy haha.

101 star more to catch up for Asta!
Dec 26, 2017 6:59 AM

Dec 2014
I really don't like yuno team it seems like everything is so easy and the so far you arc was so predictable...call me bias but I like asta story better
Dec 26, 2017 7:16 AM
Dec 2015
Another episode that constitutes as filler. if this show ends up like naruto with a vast amount of the series not mattering...
Dec 26, 2017 7:22 AM
Sep 2015
Well, at least we have new information from this episode. Yuno has a small...

Anyway, look like the purpose of this filler is to show that Yuno has the exact team structure as Asta, they both have male advisors that have a cool vehicle, they both have female companion that can be helpful to the mission (though in Asta case she's a little bit problematic). So this anime is shounen among the shounen genre.
Dec 26, 2017 7:26 AM

Jun 2015
Yuno beat those guys quite easily. One of them turned out to be the Wizard King and gave them a star. Some dungeon exploring next week.
Dec 26, 2017 7:46 AM

Jul 2013
I thought Klaus was going to be an unlikeable asshole the first time he appeared. It's nice to see he is just a tsundere.
The Wizard King seems like a chill dude, I like him already.
Dec 26, 2017 7:58 AM

Dec 2014
Full filler episode, I've run out of things to say regarding the amount of filler and padding. :|

I'm glad that we're returning to canon next episode.
Dec 26, 2017 8:00 AM

Nov 2016
Man I just hope Yuno will meet some kind of challenge soon,it may be fairly early in the story,but it would still be nice to see him getting serious.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 26, 2017 8:12 AM

May 2016
You know what, I'm surprised that even 13 episodes in the animation is still decent, even great at times. At this point was already expecting Naruto filler levels of bad animation. I hope they never let go of this trend.

Also, next week is finally DUNGEON ARC.
HyperLDec 26, 2017 8:29 AM
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Dec 26, 2017 8:17 AM

Feb 2013
Salim's plan backfired.
Wow, so Asta is sending more money that Yuno.
Dec 26, 2017 9:06 AM

Apr 2015
  • Okay episode. ~
  • You also got star on his first mission, as expected.
  • 3/5
Dec 26, 2017 9:11 AM
Aug 2015
Good filler episode. Yuno now gets the trust from his Senior. Next episode is the Magi Dungeon arc. The first time Asta will works with Luck.
Dec 26, 2017 9:56 AM

Jun 2014
Obviously Salim was the one pulling the strings, his pretend surprise and grief after Sister Lily got kidnapped was so blatantly fake. Forget being a Magic Knight, work on your acting, Salim.

It was cool to see Yuno fight, and we got a small glimpse at what Klaus and Mimosa can do. Lol the Wizard King was also there, scouting out Yuno.

Finally we're moving to the next arc. Enough with this filler shit, hopefully the pacing from next cour onward is better. It's ridiculous to think that this entire first cour, 25% of the show, has only covered TEN chapters.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 26, 2017 10:47 AM

Jan 2014
Well this episode focused on Yuno. It was rather anti-climatic, but then again I shouldn't expect much from this show. I like the OP and ED, but that's about it. I'll be sad if they change those.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 26, 2017 11:12 AM
Sep 2011
BlueEclispe said:
Another episode that constitutes as filler. if this show ends up like naruto with a vast amount of the series not mattering...

most of if it mattered unless you wasted your time watching fillers.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrsRoyMustang&sclick=1]
Dec 26, 2017 11:58 AM

Sep 2014
Yuno looking like he's insecure about some stuff.

Dec 26, 2017 12:12 PM
Mar 2016
Salim is behind everything?????Yeah Right, like, it's very obvious.........
Dec 26, 2017 12:20 PM

Sep 2013
Nice anime original content to fill things out.
Also confirms that yuno has about 4 inches while asta probably has 8 or 9 inches :'(
Dec 26, 2017 12:29 PM
Dec 2015
They always take forever with the battles, and right when they have a bunch of battles to animate they spend 15 seconds on each. Like what? I get that they want to have this finished in one episode, but couldn't they have spent some less time on tatoes and made each battle one minute longer? It made all of the battles feel incredibly stupid, the moment when Klaus helped, I was like, this is dumb, he could have been defeated in ten extra seconds. In the case of this series, I always feel as if they expand stuff too much, but this is the rare case I could have seen this as two episodes. (Even the chase sequence of the thief was longer than these battles!)

Dec 26, 2017 1:16 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
enlarge too much the episode!!!
I hope the next week start the action!!!
Dec 26, 2017 2:17 PM

Nov 2015
Well that Selim guy was way to predicatable…. his partners in crime were not that strong also. Still nice to see Yuno's power. Felt surprised that he intiatially did not want them to be imprisoned… well actually I found that really stupid.
Dec 26, 2017 3:43 PM

Jan 2017
I loved the slower pace of this episode.. it made it easier to enjoy the animation and understand the story...
only problem was the fact that hunk went through that sort of dead stage fighting game where you fight one opponent at a time; the worst thing being the fact that they never got stronger and the final boss had some sh**e trump card, the upside of it was the fact that it deliver that moment where you beat CPU's using only one move, towering tornado 😂😂😅

Is he thinking what I'm thinking about "size problems," an' that ice ain't helpin' either
tidoesstuffDec 26, 2017 3:48 PM
Dec 26, 2017 6:42 PM

Oct 2008
Actually a nice episode!
Klaus and Mimosa are great characters and they found-out the truth about Salim!
wow! the Wizard King is basically surveying everywhere!
Being a Wizard King is definitely not just for show. All the effort he's doing is basically protecting the realm by surveying all!
4/5.

Dec 26, 2017 7:08 PM

Sep 2015
Had a feeling Salim was up to no good whole time lol.
Dec 26, 2017 9:05 PM

Jan 2015
I become more curious about this Four... I mean, Klaus. She's like Noelle in attitude but in Yuno's team.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 27, 2017 7:17 AM
May 2012
Wow, are those supposed to be fights?

Dec 27, 2017 7:50 AM

Jan 2014
Yuno so overpowered, but, is he only do wind magic?
I am thinking, everyone except Wizard King has shown a theme or their magic element.
what element is Wizard King? I can't think any element that can make the user to camouflage his form/appearance. a light type magic?
Dec 27, 2017 8:22 AM
Oct 2007
At this stage I think I am still watching because of the potential. There's a reason why this is being pick for anime adaptation out of the many rest.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2017 7:34 PM
Mar 2017
Well, I honestly enjoyed today's episode. I think it's nice to see what Yuno and his team are up to. That's why I don't mind fillers that are related to Yuno and Golden Dawn in general since in the manga, he barely has any screen time.

Mimosa is a good character but I still prefer Noelle. XD

As for Klaus, my, my. I'm starting to like him. He's such a tsun tsun. Lol.

Yuno is OP as always. Not surprised that he easily beats the enemies.

And lastly, I'm so in love with the Wizard King! He's just so cool and chill but even though he has a happy go lucky vibe, when it comes to protecting his kingdom, he doesn't slack off. In fact, he makes sure to get involved in order to see what's really happening outside the walls of his office. That is a trait that speaks "great leader". :) Although he's too focused in "getting involve" that he lets his paperworks pile up. XD Regardless, I still think he's a great character. :)
Dec 28, 2017 3:56 AM

Jun 2016
Just when I thought Salim finally redeemed himself and he's a nice guy, it turns out he was behind all the attacks just for revenge against Yuno. Jesus. Glad he got his ass caught and the current Wizard King witnessed it. Haha. Love the Wizard King. He's fun.

Klaus is so cute this episode. Hehe. Such a cute tsundere.

Mimosa-chan is a candidate for being a best girl. Haha. :D

Freaking OnoD making me melt again with his voice. I hope his character is a good guy and not a lowkey asshole. Huhu.

Gambare, Bulls, for catching up on the stars of Golden Dawn. Haha. So happy this episode's focus is Yuno and next episode is Asta again. So stoked.

5/5. <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 28, 2017 4:43 PM

Feb 2015
I've really tried to be optimistic on this anime throughout. I've lightly defended it and called out some of its criticisms as unjustified. Well, this episode makes that stance a difficult one to take. The faults of this anime were glaring.

The pacing was ridiculously slow. Action scenes are never impactful because it's just like... eh... "so what."
The animation was really noticeably bad. The 2D water whirlwind was cringeworthy, and those busted ass mouth movements and really low frames per second... it was very unimpressive, Pierrot. These days, that kind of budget unimpressive animation is noticeable and kinda shitty.
The heartwarming moments also fell flat. I haven't warmed to the people at the church at all. When you compare this homely home to, say, the sisters' house from March Comes In Like A Lion, you can see how this anime has made what should be a significant place for our main characters just feel like a boring detour away from any real plot progression. I was bored, and actually started to feel some sympathies with the snotty squad leader guy. (Still he's a really boring cliche character himself).

Finally, this trope that I see a lot in anime, that always makes me cringe, is how these god damn church kids devoid of personality take turns to say one word to contribute to a sentence. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. Why do they make it feel so scripted. It's voice acting. It's like:

Kid 1: "Yuno-nii"
Kid 2: "Thank you"
Kid 3: "You're so cool"
Kid 4: "That's right!"
---kids say nothing for rest of the scene

God damn I do hate this so much. Ugh.

Still, I will continue. I've already invested time of 13 episodes. May as well see where this goes (if it actually goes anywhere).
Dec 28, 2017 6:03 PM
Jul 2018
Okay, Yuno is overpowered and this was kind of a filler, but at least the focus was on Yuno and I mean, strong characters could be interesting in some cases as well.
Also, his fight was cool and the art & animation were pretty good. Couldn't say that I didn't enjoy it. ^^
Dec 29, 2017 12:06 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm to to think that the enemy will kidnap Sister Lily though. Still its nice that Yuno is not content with just leaving her though and opted to try and save her. So Yuno was the target of these rogues then huh. Kinda ironic in how Yuno dealt with the second guy though. Still it is nice that Yuno's fellows came in time though. So unsurprisingly Salim was the true mastermind. Mimosa's magic though sure is useful. Looks like Klaus has finally accepted Yuno though. The magic king really has the most unexpected of appearances huh. But its nice that in the end this little fight managed to net them their first gold star.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2017 7:45 PM

Jan 2011
Salim is behind everything. What a completely unexpected twist.
Dec 29, 2017 8:18 PM
Aug 2017
phantomfandom said:
Well, at least we have new information from this episode. Yuno has a small...

Anyway, look like the purpose of this filler is to show that Yuno has the exact team structure as Asta, they both have male advisors that have a cool vehicle, they both have female companion that can be helpful to the mission (though in Asta case she's a little bit problematic). So this anime is shounen among the shounen genre.

Team is not fixed. Which members join the mission is depend on the captain.
Dec 29, 2017 8:19 PM
Aug 2017
More filler. It will take ages to reach the water temple arc.
Dec 30, 2017 12:45 AM
Dec 2017
Himawari9 said:
More filler. It will take ages to reach the water temple arc.

We will get there. They are heading in the dungeon next episode.
Dec 30, 2017 12:46 AM
Dec 2017
I’m for a filler it was a decent watch. Looking forward to the next episode.
Dec 30, 2017 4:55 AM
Unfortunate One

Jul 2016
Lol Yuno is secretly petty af

Dec 30, 2017 8:59 AM

Jan 2016
The current Wizard King is such a likeable dude, I just want to see what happens when Asta or Yuno meets him.
Dec 30, 2017 4:00 PM

Dec 2009
Are we seriously having 2 fillers episodes of a 130+ chapter manga when they've barely adapted 10 chapters of it...? Wow. Just wow.
Jan 2, 2018 6:32 PM
Jan 2018
This is interesting!
Jan 3, 2018 4:27 AM

Jan 2017
is there no episode 14 this week
Jan 5, 2018 1:39 PM

Dec 2015
Okay, I seriously started to hate Yuno. Hopefully someone will beat the crap out of him soon. No matter how irritating or cliche character Asta is, he's still way better than this Gary Stu who has less personality than a brick.
Jan 5, 2018 3:14 PM
Mar 2015
So the Sister is no small tato,but nearly a magic knight in her own right
Jan 13, 2018 11:34 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
I hope the next mission in the dungeon will be better than this boring episode!!!
Jan 15, 2018 8:12 AM

Jul 2016
So basically Yuno was a complete boss and totally wiped those guys out, while the Wizard King was being a sneaky bitch and Gave them a star! also Klaus PLEASE NOTICE ME!
Jan 16, 2018 2:11 PM

Oct 2015
That Salim's scheme was pretty obvious when that time he gave sister Lily his coat.

I see sister Lily has moves not to be messed with too. Great ep and I think Klaus, Yuno and Mimosa make a good team.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

75 by DrCarlosRamos »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Apr 24, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.