Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 25, 2017 12:58 PM

Sep 2010
Okay so maybe someone whose read the manga or caught something i missed can answer this...what happened to the big hole she should have in her from being stabbed right through by the big chimera? Did she somehow self heal with magic because of what she is? She just got better real quick for someone who just got turned into human shishkebab.

EratiK said:
Luxeraph said:
Well thats the reason Elias wanted to train her to become a mage, if he helps her overcome the short life spam of a sleigh beggy it think it's implied she'll become the strongest mage alive.
Yeah, can't wait to see her phoenix form like in the opening.

huh...i just rewatched the opening. you may have just answered my earlier question while i was typing it lol

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
NexuNov 25, 2017 1:23 PM
Nov 25, 2017 1:03 PM

Apr 2012
Grimtempest said:
huh...i just rewatched the opening. you may have just answered my earlier question while i was typing it lol
I don't know, I think it might have something to do with the dog, I haven't read the manga either.
Nov 25, 2017 1:16 PM

Apr 2017
Went by so fast! Amazing episode. Love Chise's bond with Ruth, can't wait for more.
Nov 25, 2017 1:20 PM
Sep 2017
OH MY GAWD!!! This episode was so amazing! I got goosebumps and I was shivering at the end of the episode. My heart was pounding and I wanted to cry like two times in this episodes... It was so beautiful! I LOVED IT!
Nov 25, 2017 1:23 PM

Jun 2015
Why the heck did she give the dog a woman's name? It ruined the mood of the scene, which was otherwise very good. Call him Rex or Milo, but not friggin Ruth!
Nov 25, 2017 1:28 PM

Mar 2014
A great episode like always. It was great to see how Chise has grown to the point that she could be so furious at someone (although it looked like she was about to dip into some "dark/forbidden" magic there)
Nov 25, 2017 1:34 PM

Sep 2014
oh that was great! Cant wait to see the little brat again, Im so glad this is a double cour anime.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 25, 2017 1:37 PM

Aug 2015
I don't like it, boring new characters. I didn't like the familiar there, that contract... For me, this interrupts the romance. Already the Cartaphilus, is a completely boring and toxic character! And something strange, it's Chise demonstrating power without knowing magic.
Nov 25, 2017 1:37 PM
Jul 2017
AnotherGuy said:
Why the heck did she give the dog a woman's name? It ruined the mood of the scene, which was otherwise very good. Call him Rex or Milo, but not friggin Ruth!
I think it works honestly...I honest to god forgot Ruth was even a girl's name until I read this, but I feel like I've seen guys who have the name Ruth.

Also: Define ruth: compassion for the misery of another; sorrow for one's own faults : remorse

I just searched up the name and thats what came up. I feel like that was a REALLY nice touch on the mangaka's part (who prob came up with the name) because it gives the name Chise gave him a deeper meaning and ties in nicely with the whole theme of the episode and their character interaction :)
Nov 25, 2017 1:38 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode.
Elias is ruthless tearing into the Mantis. Glad Chise was able to calm him down & vice versa.

Blue Flame is cool.

Cartaphilus is crazy & that chimera with Isabelle's head was creepy as hell.

Chise & Ruth forming a pact was awesome.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 25, 2017 1:47 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Seriously, why is no one animating chains normally, lately chains in anime are solely CGI lol

The pact was pretty beautiful, Ruth is already my favourite character of the show to be honest. His complete loyalty is amazing.

Cartaphilus is quite annoying to be honest, don't like the character. Hopefully not a big deal of time dedicated to him in the remainder of the series.

Elias and Chise are growing on me as a supposed ''future husband and wife'', great harmony there.
Nov 25, 2017 1:56 PM

Mar 2016
Ahhhhhh what a great episode!
Gave me lots of chills... goddamn I that sorcerer is evil

Cartaphilus... Joseph ... everybody has multiple names ... damn
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2017 2:07 PM

Nov 2016
Chise and Ruth making the contract along with the OST was a beautiful moment.

Ruth had indeed quite the tragic past,but I'm glad that he can leave it behind now with Chises help.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 25, 2017 2:28 PM

Feb 2016
elytrixx said:
AnotherGuy said:
I think it works honestly...I honest to god forgot Ruth was even a girl's name until I read this, but I feel like I've seen guys who have the name Ruth.

Also: Define ruth: compassion for the misery of another; sorrow for one's own faults : remorse

I just searched up the name and thats what came up. I feel like that was a REALLY nice touch on the mangaka's part (who prob came up with the name) because it gives the name Chise gave him a deeper meaning and ties in nicely with the whole theme of the episode and their character interaction :)

Ruth is not only a girl name, also, the meaning of the name is important, which Elytrixx states it here. Don't think of names as only a word.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 25, 2017 2:36 PM

Feb 2016
The amount of world building on this episode was great, that blue flames thingy was an interesting addition on this episode. Also, That chimera reminded me a bit of "Chaos Witch Queelag" from Dark Souls (for many reasons) Which is pretty neat.

Grimtempest said:
Okay so maybe someone whose read the manga or caught something i missed can answer this...what happened to the big hole she should have in her from being stabbed right through by the big chimera? Did she somehow self heal with magic because of what she is? She just got better real quick for someone who just got turned into human shishkebab.

well it leads to Ruth using some sort of healing on her, or just Chise's Will to live , she still has that "hole" but it is not really that much of a "hole", its like a deep cut or something like that. I also believe that maybe (JUST MAYBE) the Fairy queen might have set her some sort of magic on her
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 25, 2017 2:45 PM

May 2015
HoroSecretDiary said:
Something happened to Elia's back when returning home.

I saw it too. I need to know what it means! for a moment I thought maybe Cartaphilus had done something but maybe it's a side effect from changing to his original form? idk, I need answers! lol
Nov 25, 2017 2:49 PM

May 2015
HereticHunter said:
The amount of world building on this episode was great, that blue flames thingy was an interesting addition on this episode. Also, That chimera reminded me a bit of "Chaos Witch Queelag" from Dark Souls (for many reasons) Which is pretty neat.

Grimtempest said:

well it leads to Ruth using some sort of healing on her, or just Chise's Will to live , she still has that "hole" but it is not really that much of a "hole", its like a deep cut or something like that. I also believe that maybe (JUST MAYBE) the Fairy queen might have set her some sort of magic on her

I think she was healed by that black carbon the fairy gave her.
Nov 25, 2017 2:54 PM

Jul 2015
Pretty disappointed with this episode. The pacing was extremely rushed. Chise's out-of-nowhere powers were abrupt, even with the sliver of information where she is told how magic works. Then Ruth and Chise got too close to each other over a small period of time, and it was -- at least for me -- messing with her and Elias's romantic relationship. Then we have several "battle standoffs" where characters are standing within attack range of each other talking like neither of them are in a position where they could be killed. And in the end they just let Cartaphilus go, not even attempting to subdue him, while fully knowing how much of a threat he will be in the future. Worst episode of the series for me, but still an amazing show overall.
Nov 25, 2017 3:09 PM
Apr 2016
Loved this episode, this anime still amazes me. Can't wait for more. Does anyone know the name of the song that plays when Chise and Ruth form a Pact?
Nov 25, 2017 3:41 PM

Apr 2012
sneepqueen said:
Loved this episode, this anime still amazes me. Can't wait for more. Does anyone know the name of the song that plays when Chise and Ruth form a Pact?
Credits say Anno Domino by Houjou Hibiki (北條響). Might be a pseudo because I can't find anything about the singer.
Nov 25, 2017 3:44 PM
Mar 2016
a clear example of why dogs are perfect
Nov 25, 2017 4:02 PM
Aug 2017
Great episode once again, glad Chise was okay. Elias ripped the Chimera apart, Chise wasn't scared of his transformation. Unfortunately Cartaphilus got away so we'll be seeing more of her smirky face in the future. Ruth became Chise's familiar and that moment was well made. Blue Flame was quite funny.

ThunderCRDCNov 25, 2017 4:28 PM
Nov 25, 2017 4:29 PM

Dec 2016
God Cartaphilus is such an asshole and is so annoying and I can't wait until that little bitch gets killed, or banished, or whatever they see fit to do to him.

Also I'm glad Ruth is officially in the group, and as Chise's familiar no less!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 25, 2017 4:44 PM
Jan 2014
What is it about this show that makes it so boring?
Nov 25, 2017 5:17 PM

May 2014
Sorry Elias, you wanted to marry Chise but she went ahead and married a dog instead. I can't be the only one who thought that pact ritual was like a weird wedding ceremony tho, right?

Seriously though, the whole Chise/Ruth thing was beautiful. Now neither of them will ever be lonely ever again because no matter what, they'll have each other. I mean, it's pretty likely that they'll be dying together too ;-;

That Joseph kid is annoying, creepy and really reminds me of Alois from Black Butler. I was kinda pissed when he woke up but it really does look like he's the primary antagonist so I'll hafta deal with it, I guess XD

Also, Isabelle really did look like Chise. Ruth's past made me cry as well- I kept wondering if that's what dogs think when their owners die. It was so sad.
I'm just happy that Chise is building this cute, quasi-family of fairies now.

Doesn't look like things are gonna be staying calm though, if that ending and the preview were anything to go by. Like, wtf is Elias doing on Chise's bed?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT COURTLY GENTLEMAN

Anyway, I think Ruth will make a great addition to the cast.
I just hope he doesn't end up largely ignored like Silky has been so far. Seriously, what is the point of her character? She's my only complaint in the series so far because she's added nothing. It sticks out like a sore thumb because all the other characters have pretty well-defined roles.

I'm just hoping she'll get an arc or something eventually. Can any manga readers give me a heads up??
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2017 5:57 PM

May 2014
And with this it a 10 anime for me. This faithful adaption was 9 but the soundtrack goes so well with not just this episode but the previous scores of previous episodes.
Nov 25, 2017 5:57 PM

Dec 2013
I wish they did a better job explaining how Chise survived but I really liked her in this episode.
Nov 25, 2017 6:19 PM
Jan 2014
What's the name of the song during the pact between Chise & Ruth?
Nov 25, 2017 6:32 PM

Jul 2016
Good episode but I felt it kinda rushed... a lot of things happened and idk, maybe if it had been handled with another episode or half an episode, I'd haven't felt this way.

And not to mention the chibi moments... I undestand it's common in this anime but this time I really felt it out of place. The whole situation was already too serious (Chise getting stabbed, Cartaphilus creating creppy chimeras using corpses, etc.).

However, It was a good episode, not the best but interesting. I like this anime, pls don't bully me.
Nov 25, 2017 7:15 PM
Jan 2016
Simply, best anime of this season...
Nov 25, 2017 7:28 PM

May 2015
Elias sure was pretty monstrous in that form...but why do I have the feeling that he fears Cartaphilus? Or perhaps those two have something in common in that they wanted to be different from their original form...

That Isabelle Chimera actually looked pretty good too. Looks like something straight out of Shin Megami Tensei...

I wonder if Chise being able to stand after taking a hit like that was due to adrenaline. She got up and it seems as her emotions were driving her power. Good thing Elias stopped her before she went out of control. Now we can see how these two need each other.

The pact was nice...but it felt like it went on longer than it needed to be. I guess they were just trying to make it pretty...
Nov 25, 2017 7:35 PM

Mar 2015
Jk9 said:
Simply, best anime of this season...

I concur, well said!!
The sword that takes life gives life
Nov 25, 2017 7:58 PM
Jan 2014
Mouloxas said:
Even though the cliffhanger last week was great, in this episode i felt like the pacing was a bit too fast, they were jumping from major event to major event. This needed 30 minutes or so in order to not feel slightly rushed, even if it meant not ending on that cliffhanger or giving a 3rd episode to this mini-story. I suppose it gets difficult to do just that when every manga chapter is 50 pages long.

I had the same feeling. The visuals were great, esp. Chise & Ruth. Manga readers,, did they skip some panels/plot points/dialogue? Because it really did feel fast paced.

Edit: Will o Wisp was awesome! Has the blend of a chibi character + old man wisdom. Speaking of chibis,that Elias, Chise, and Ruth was adorable. Poor Ulysse though. (Weird coincidence, my cousin's name is a bit similar)
Otaku-thonNov 25, 2017 8:01 PM
If there's no one happy, is it really a victory?
- Kuroko Tetsuya
Nov 25, 2017 8:47 PM

Jan 2014
I kind of wish Chise would have went full beast mode there.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 25, 2017 9:15 PM

Jan 2014
I'm still wondering why Chise all right after being stabbed. did Elias somehow healed her or she just have regeneration magic cast on her? because I'm pretty sure there's a big hole in her since she stabbed with that big claw.

In the end, Elias only attack the Chimera, I actually hoped he attack Cartaphilus too. anyways, I love it when Elias called Cartaphilus name, because it would make him upset and it's very satisfying for me to watch.

did Cartaphilus have some connection the the name Ruth? it's like he's shocked from hearing that name.

Will O' Wisp, I'm glad to see him and his beautiful blue flame.

What happened to Elias back? is it because his transformation drawback? because I don't think Cartaphilus planted something in him without him noticing, it's Elias body after all.
Nov 25, 2017 9:34 PM

Jan 2008
Enjoying how they're giving little clues to Chie's past. When Chie was seeing inside Ruth, Ruth was seeing inside her, although you don't get to see it yourself, the fact that it even made Ruth cry gives you an idea of what kind of life she's had to deal with, which a little of it displayed if you've watched the OVAs and if you remember when the dragon took a look into her past.

Seems like somethings going to happen to Elias with that bit at the end and you can see his thorns going haywire after he lost his hand trying to grab Chie. His body probably is becoming unstable because of all the damage he took. You can see more in the preview.
PaulNov 25, 2017 9:37 PM
Nov 25, 2017 10:28 PM
Sep 2017
Loved this ep, watching Chise unleash some of her power was really cool to watch. I really want to know the song that plays at 21:00 while the will o' wisp passes on the spirits of the dead. Can't find it anywhere!
Nov 25, 2017 10:36 PM

Nov 2013
Elias in his true form was savage, tearing the Chimera apart like it was nothing. I'm surprised that Chise took seeing it so well.

Ruth's backstory was quite sad. Fortunately he could make a pact with Chise. And seeing Chise almost going all out was impressive.

For someone, who lived that long, Joseph hasn't learned to choose his battles wisely.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 25, 2017 11:07 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
AnotherGuy said:

Well, actually, she didn't. She named him ルツ ("roots"), which I personally think should've been translated as Rutz instead of Ruth. Someone else speculated in reply to your post that perhaps the mangaka chose Ruth in` consideration of its meaning. I can understand that, and if the mangaka specifically chose Ruth then that's what they should use in the translation, but I still agree it's still a bad choice (whoever chose it).

I'm shocked that no one has mentioned the vagina dentata in the living room:

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Nov 25, 2017 11:23 PM

Jul 2013
AnotherGuy said:

Milo? Why the hell would she gave him the name of a hot chocolate Nestle drink
Nov 25, 2017 11:36 PM
Jul 2016
Jalter said:
And something strange, it's Chise demonstrating power without knowing magic.

It has already been established that Chise has been learning magic from Elias and has a talent for it.
Nov 25, 2017 11:41 PM

Dec 2015
AnotherGuy said:

@AnotherGuy , in the manga chise gave him the name ruth because he is a compassionate person , so why would you complain?
Tsarko said:
HoroSecretDiary said:

Was a side effect/wounds from the transformation?.

I cant wait to see her going all out!, she did what with the crystal when she didnt even know nothing about magic, I cant wait to see her true powers.

I think Cartaphilus did something to Elias without him realising.

@Tsarko ,@HoroSecretDiary
Nov 26, 2017 1:50 AM
Nov 2010
Pretty exciting episode. That Cartaphilus guy is pretty creepy yeah? The familiar part was pretty cool. Both of them, Chise and Elias almost lost control? Or was Elias in control the whole time- just mad cuz he thought Chise was dead? When Chise got pissed that was pretty interesting- it looked like she probably lost a bit of life cuz of it but it seemed powerful.
Nov 26, 2017 2:28 AM
Aug 2017
What an interesting episode. Elias looked awesome in that beastly form.
I now finally know how Ruth became part of the family. It's sad how his sister died. I guess it was an accident but I'm not completely convinced. It was odd. The dialogue and it happening off screen. I also wonder if they really were brother and sister. They look so drastically different and was she supposed to be a grim too? We never saw her dog form and Ruth never changed forms in the flashbacks. His "father" was also in human form too. In fact, I think they all were in that flashback. Anyways, at least in a way, he has his sister back. She will live on in Chise for however long that may be.
The sorcerer and that creature. I knew that little shit wasn't dead or at least mortally wounded. He's ancient and a special bullet isn't going to end him but it was nice to see him be dismembered. That creepy, confused, forgetful, unfeeling bastard! As for those poor unfortunate creatures he controls, I felt sorry for them. That preying mantis chimera did not stand a chance against Elias. As for the spider chimera, to have Ruth's head was f'ed up but it was really sad to look at. It looked like it use to be a spider creature that may have originally had a human body from the waist up. It's spider legs were replaced with human legs/hands and so were the arms and head. The torso looked like it had been slit open then sewn shut to create that creepy "mouth". It was basically like Frankenstein's Monster. I wonder if that kid isn't a type of Chimera at this point, since he stole the guys arm and attached it to himself. Yuck..
Oh, he apparently has a creepy preference for the female form since both Chimeras had a female torso. Mutilation of the female form....I wonder if their is an underlying message being told. I guess we'll see what his other chimeras look like.
As for Chise, I'm glad she's okay and her being more open with her emotions is nice to see. Glad Elias stopped her from causing harm to herself. I still wonder if her mother was a sleigh beggy too. If not then "something" happened because I don't think she killed herself because of depression. I'm sure their is a reason. Probably to protect her daughter.

Episode Preview:
*sigh* Looks interesting except now we have an "ass" fairy. If that is how she is introduced and has TiTania camera pandering then be prepared for lots of venting. Hell that ass scene alone just pisses me off. Ugh! ffs
Nov 26, 2017 2:41 AM
Aug 2017
Ruu said:
HoroSecretDiary said:

I saw it too. I need to know what it means! for a moment I thought maybe Cartaphilus had done something but maybe it's a side effect from changing to his original form? idk, I need answers! lol

Yeah, me too! I wonder if that preview scene with Elias being all beastly hovering over Chise has anything to do with it.
Nov 26, 2017 3:01 AM

Jul 2014
Great episode, but it's strange how Chise was more or less fine after waking up, even with a gaping wound in her chest still. In any case, I can't help but feel that there's to come as a consequence of Elias going full beast mode in this episode. Also, damn it Jesus, why did you go and give that bastard Cartaphilus the ability to not die?
Nov 26, 2017 3:03 AM
Nov 2016
Every episode of this anime impresses me because of it's art and music. The art is fantastic, something you'd expect out of KyoAni but I don't think this is animated by KyoAni....

I am curious about Cartaphilius but I hate him. This show has finally given us a story hook and it's amazing. The characters are great and the art is awesome and the music is awesome too.

The pact scene between Ruth and Chise was VERY well animated and the insert music was amazing. I think that sequence of scenes was the best sequence this show has give us till this point.
Nov 26, 2017 4:24 AM

Jun 2016
Damn. Elias sure is terrifying in that form.

Glad Chise is alive and well. So, Isabelle died because she got hit by a carriage while she was being chased? "It's not our fault". What. I wonder who those people who are chasing after her.

Let's call that annoying kid 'Cartaphilus'. Haha. I wanna see him pissed off over that stupid thing. Pffft. How dare that kid used Isabelle!

"You're just a monster that found a human body." I wonder who owns the human body Elias' been using all this time. Mhmmm.

This scene is so cute. Haha. Ruth looks like a lost child. Hahahaha! So cute.

"The girl has strange taste." What are you talking about, Renfred? Elias is hot, alright. Hahaha. And Ruth is cute. Lmao. Renfred is so cute when he's scolding Alice, though. And Alice's face. Haha.

Damn. Chise is such a badass this episode using her powers like that. "She just ate a little of me." - Elias. Waaah. Glad Elias stopped her. We see Chise using her powers briefly and it sure makes her weak afterwards.

OHYMYGOD THAT WILL-O'-THE-WISP IS SO CUTE. HE IMMEDIATELY REMINDED ME OF EVE FROM WALL-E WITH THEM EYES. HAHAHAHA.

That scene with Chise and Ruth doing the pact kinda reminded me of Unbreakable Vow in Harry Potter. So, Ruth became Chise's familiar after asking her to make the pact and she obliged. When Chise dies, he will die, too. Dang. Like an Unbreakable Vow. Haha. Though, Unbreakable Vow is more on vow that once that person broke it, he's gonna die. And that's how Ruth became a part of their family. Aww.

5/5. <3

Strawberrycake48 said:
Sorry Elias, you wanted to marry Chise but she went ahead and married a dog instead. I can't be the only one who thought that pact ritual was like a weird wedding ceremony tho, right?

Haha. Same thoughts. The whole pact scene was so cheesy, imho, but find it sweet. Because Ruth have Chise this time. His second Isabelle, I reckon.
TheDoggoneGirlNov 26, 2017 4:27 AM

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 26, 2017 4:47 AM

Apr 2015
Mediocre song tbh, took away from the experience
Nov 26, 2017 5:10 AM

Jun 2017
Pacing in this episode felt a tiny bit rushed, but other than that it was pretty good IMO. Visuals and music were top notch stuff as usual.

Seeing that piece of shit Cartaphillus get shot sure felt somewhat good. His character is cool though, looking forward to seeing more of him.

Though I'm curious,

Also: "Let's go home Chise, you must be tired." I mean yeah, she did get stabbed in the stomach...
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mills - Jul 26, 2017

375 by yelansh »»
Mar 30, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2018

266 by NotBonBon »»
Mar 24, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

81 by hales_comet »»
Feb 22, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

UrbanJahts - Jul 26, 2017

247 by hales_comet »»
Feb 21, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2017

189 by satyamkumar4005 »»
Jan 12, 9:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.