Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 17, 2017 8:34 PM

Jan 2015
Somehow it feels like the "Fashion Show" excitement still can't beat Sakurai's burden of Sakurai thinking about Morioka all the time. BUT the info about Koiwai is now also playing the same game as them might help. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 17, 2017 10:50 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was rather pleasant to see, however the part about the romance kind of is worrying me because, there's 3 episodes more to go and I feel like it wouldn't be as satisfying. Hoping that I'm wrong with that, despite me enjoying the series.
Nov 17, 2017 10:59 PM
Jul 2018
The show keeps getting better and better. Also, Koiwai has officially created the best character design in Fruits de Mer.

I need more of this show. How to skip to next week?
Nov 17, 2017 11:05 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I like that there is now more focus on the real life part of the show but I do miss seeing Lily and Hayashi together more frequently.

Koiwai's game character xD
Wow she's buffed up lol, even the skinny dude in Hayashi's guild looks small lol

Nov 17, 2017 11:10 PM

Oct 2016
This episode was... okay. It didn't really do much for me, and left me kind of confused with all these coincidences piling up
Nov 17, 2017 11:25 PM
Jul 2015
Totally didn't see that coming since episode 1. God dammit I just want them to figure out who each other is! Only 3 more episodes left:(
Nov 17, 2017 11:30 PM

Aug 2014
that butch female character weirds me out..
Nov 17, 2017 11:57 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
xD ommmmg ofc he was that best friend in the older game so cute!! Can't wait to see both of them interact with each other as their real gender in the game!!

Koiwai's character had me laughing..

Loving the focus on Sakurai for this episode.<3
Nov 18, 2017 1:50 AM

Mar 2014
I just knew Koiwai was gonna be one of those types to make a "joke" avatar with ridiculous proportions lol

Also loved them trolling his AFK avatar by dropping stuff all around him xD When you've got nothing else to do when you're waiting for them to come back...

Hurts to see Sakurai pushing Moriko to another guy even though there have been plenty of clues that she likes him more though
Nov 18, 2017 2:50 AM
Sep 2015
I really like Koiwai-san as a character, but I hope he doesn't do anything stupid. I loved the focus on Sakurai this episofe, even though I'm so sad for him bc he seems to suffer so much. Koiwai, stop being such a snitch and set Sakurai and Morimori up together, you know they like each other :(
No but for real, I'm interested to see when Mori finally figures everything out.
Nov 18, 2017 3:24 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode. I'm guessing Koiwai/Harumi is gonna help both Momo and Sakurai out even in the game now.
Nov 18, 2017 4:27 AM

Nov 2015
ARGH!!! This episode was so cute!!! UGHHRR!!! I LOVED IT!!

Sakurai!! DO SOMETHING!! WHATEVER! JUST DO IT!
Sakurai, muh man, you have to endure this. You can do it! Your suffering will stop! You will be happy!!

And Morioka feeling happy about someone interested in her (Koiwai) willing to play an MMO, in other words, do something you like... sweet.

I can't believe this anime only gets 10 episodes T_T
Nov 18, 2017 2:17 PM

Jan 2017
Female Morimori-chan is super cute in the MMO.

I still don't understand what's Koiwai's plan. Until this episode I thought he was trying to kick Sakurai's ass to make a move on Morioka. But now he's fully intruding Morimori-chans world. Does he want to hit on her himself?
Nov 18, 2017 4:09 PM
Feb 2010
n8fury said:

I still don't understand what's Koiwai's plan. Until this episode I thought he was trying to kick Sakurai's ass to make a move on Morioka. But now he's fully intruding Morimori-chans world. Does he want to hit on her himself?
He could have made a power move a long time ago, he's mostly helping Sakurai.
Nov 18, 2017 4:21 PM

Oct 2012
It's getting interesting again, now they meet with their characters from the other game and Moriko would have both Sakurai's new character and Lilly to like (and now I wonder whether she realize Lilly=Sakurai or if she still sees them as two different characters). But the realization that she knows Sakurai for years now would be even better.

Brace yourself, tons of misunderstandings are coming. Still, we are nearing the end and it would be great to have at least one episode dedicated to other characters too, is Nao Nico too (she was in EP3 btw if you wonder) and Lilac? And Himeralda/Pokotarou? Does everyone here have their alter character? :D

btw - it's pretty funny for her to name her character Molly when in Japan it reads Mori :)
Nov 18, 2017 5:28 PM
Jul 2017
Retolee said:
This is all getting a bit much. Sakurai's being a chicken, Kowai's started playing, Nico is a character we're supposed to know or something, 2 new alt characters and Kanbe is in the know of half of this stuff.

Things haven't been as great since Morioka cut her hair.

Things haven't been as great since the writer decided Morioka wasn't an interesting enough character to carry the show, and we had to resort to coincidences and love triangles.

Still worth following, but I rate the show much lower than I did to begin with.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Nov 18, 2017 6:44 PM
Dec 2015
i hate people like koiwai, honestly.
he knows his friend has a thing for that girl and he decides to cuck him over it.
F that guy.
Nov 18, 2017 9:47 PM

Apr 2009
Holy molly, the way that Sakurai is playing his Lily character, with tons of premium costumes, is just like how I used to play this one MMO some years back, LOL. I, too, had a moment in life when I wanted to be someone/anyone other than myself, so I played an MMO as a female char, collecting a closet full of cute & pretty avatars that cost real money. I actually did used to do fashion shows time to time for both players I knew and passing strangers (just for fun, lol), and I often made them gasp at how much clothes I had on my char.

Of course, I didn't stalk anybody, like Sakurai does in this show, because nobody I knew IRL even knew I played it, but it was very fun playing dress up all the time, lol. Alas, I got bored of doing that eventually and stopped playing it, and thus now fallen behind on costume collection... but I still have the character on the account, lol. I can just log back in at anytime, but I moved on and don't feel like doing so, lol.

As for Koiwai...

Cetais said:
n8fury said:

He could have made a power move a long time ago, he's mostly helping Sakurai.

I'm leaning toward agreeing with you. If Koiwai really wanted Morimori-chan for himself, didn't he have plenty of chances when he went out for a drink with her? Why would he start gaming now, when he could have done something else IRL to keep Morimori toward him? I think he already knows that both Sakurai and Morimori are gamers, so perhaps he's asking both Morimori and Sakura to join him for... something?

Mich666 said:
Brace yourself, tons of misunderstandings are coming.

Totally; this would definitely be cringe worthy too, when it happens... lol.
To be or not to be... that is not the question. ;3
Nov 18, 2017 11:54 PM

Jul 2014
I'm more worried about them gonna introduce new alt characters spicing the complex drama around it when we only have 3 episodes left.

At this rate, we probably not gonna receive an ending that we want and that is the interaction between Morioka & Sakurai after they realized each other's identities.
Nov 19, 2017 9:00 AM

Sep 2011
I'm really curious about Morioka's past and the reason why she resigned on her job.

Nov 19, 2017 6:22 PM

May 2015
Alright, we got it! We got to see the anime from Sakurai's perspective.

Hehe, Moriko's new character is basically her with blue hair. Koiwai's character Harumi...SO MANLY!

And it looks as though Sakurai and Moriko were partners in a previous MMO game...Is this fate?

3 episodes left. Hopefully we get the two big questions answered:
1. Will Moriko learn Lily's true identity?
2. Why did Moriko quit her job?

I know people are looking for the solution to the romance, but for me, the two questions above take the most priority right now. Besides, if question 1 is answered before the end of the series, I think we can predict how the romance will go.
Nov 20, 2017 7:19 AM

Oct 2008
Oh My God! just a little bit more and Morioka-san will eventually find-out his true identity! KYAAAHHH!!!
LOL I laughed so much to the online game character reveal of Koiwai-san! so hilarious!
Oh really! Sakurai already met Morioka-san from a previous different MMORPG??!?
At the end, looks like Koiwai-san spoiled it already to Morioka-san? about Sakurai? deymn! can't wait for next week!!!
5/5.

Nov 20, 2017 1:08 PM

Jan 2016
I guess the blue-haired Morika in the OP had a double meaning - it doesn't just relate to Hayashi, as I thought.

Did anyone else notice that Koiwai's in-game character is based on that blonde woman in the ED? I always wondered who that person related to...

I also wonder where Nico came from, but her personality is a lot different from the other characters for dynamic purposes, so I'm fine with it... and it looks like Sakurai made his avatar look like it was from the old game too... I can't wait to see what happens!
Nov 21, 2017 12:12 AM

Jun 2013
Sakurai is acting like a pus, so cause of that koiwai, with more balls is stealing his girl. Cmon man

The anime concept itself is good, but the cliffhanger of him revealing who he is to her is gettin stale.
Koiwai is funny af doe
Nov 21, 2017 4:02 AM

Sep 2016
thesarcasticguy said:
Seems like Sakurai and Morioka know each other from another game, this kind of plot development happens a lot in Kdramas where a fact emerges which shows that the two leads are actually related to each other somehow.

Raz1515 said:
As expected, they knew eachother from another game. I really don't see how this developement was neccessary at all...

Apple_BS said:
The "they knew each other from another online game" is totally unnecessary, or unwanted cliche

Err, you know, people. This was obvious already before episode 3.
You watched at least 4 episodes knowing that. Why pointing it out now?

And by the way, that's a good thing, imho.
That's why they created a character resembling the other person in the first place.
And if they didn't do that, they wouldn't probably been attracted so much to each other's avatar to the point to realize (well, only Sakurai for now) they met irl too...
FullyChargedNov 21, 2017 4:08 AM
bruh
Nov 21, 2017 3:52 PM

Jul 2009
I haven't really liked the past couple of episodes really, everything seems to be getting convoluted ... Koiwai joins the game so they both make new characters, and Sakurai is joining in as well?! Plus it seems as though he and Moriko used to play an older MMO together as well ... everything seems to be getting complicated >_< Well either way way more characters are joining up like Nico, I don't think we've seen her before either? I just wonder how this can be resolved in 3 more episodes o_O
Nov 21, 2017 4:32 PM
Nov 2011
luigi-dude said:
I can already see where this is going... It's clear Sakurai is going to make the same male character in the previous game in hopes that Mori stops being a ditz and picks up on things. I was really hoping at the start that this show would avoid cliche' pitfalls but I guess I was being too optimistic from the first 3 episodes...

I genuinely thought the episodes were getting better and better but of course we can't have a simple romance between 2 people found online, we have to bring in a fucking triangle in both real life and the game for them drama bucks...

Since this isn't a masterful romance we're probably going to languish in this "meh" atmosphere until the end of episode 10 with the reveal, with hints being dropped but Mori suddenly acting like a preteen girl who is ""SO EMBARASSED"" all the time. By the time we get to the end we won't be able to enjoy the coupling of Mori and Sakurai because this short show will be over in a flash...

Probably dropping for now and will binge when it is over, I can't take this type of plot from week to week anymore. It's one of the reasons I was first attracted to the show's older characters... I thought we'd be above this "I-I have to leave Mori-chan alone so Koiwai can be happy!" nonsense from Sakurai, and Mori acting like a conflicted teen when she is a 30 year old woman.

That's exactly why I LOVE this show, I'm tired of the typical stereotype of "30-year-olds are mature, secure and emotionally stable", that's a huge lie, lots of 30-year-olds are still immature, insecure and have emotional conflicts, specially Moriko who has few or no experience in romantic relationships, also taking in count that she's a millennial, which makes this show even more realistic.
Mau-KunNov 21, 2017 4:38 PM
Nov 21, 2017 5:10 PM

Jun 2012
Mau-Kun said:
That's exactly why I LOVE this show, I'm tired of the typical stereotype of "30-year-olds are mature, secure and emotionally stable", that's a huge lie, lots of 30-year-olds are still immature, insecure and have emotional conflicts, specially Moriko who has few or no experience in romantic relationships, also taking in count that she's a millennial, which makes this show even more realistic.

Considering millennial immaturity is what's wrong with modern society, I don't think that's a good thing. It's called RECOVERY of an MMO junkie, I don't see any recovering, how is she affording this without work? Are we even going to see her get a new job by the series end? We only have 3 episodes left and the romance hasn't even concluded... so I doubt we'll get a full Recovery by series end... we seem to have left the symbolic nightmares back in episode 2 for this love triangle nonsense.

"I'm tired of the typical stereotype of mature, secure, and emotionally stable..." What other 30-year old romantic main characters have you seen recently? Lol, they ain't a majority that's for sure, I watch teenage romance to get childish reactions, I didn't pick up Net-Juu to watch Moriko drop to her knees and declare "Uwaa, Hazukashi!" when a fellow adult asks if she's cute...

There's a big difference between having an "Inner Child" and being "Immature". If your still Immature at 30, your doing wrong by life and society, Especially in Japan. Moriko was a good worker according to Sakurai's research, but so far all we've seen is her Romance being muddled and complicated. I'm still here, so I haven't dropped it yet, but I have yet to see an ADULT romance in anime, if I wanted little love games I'd watch Toradora. Maybe Mori will get her shit together in 3 episodes, but the more time goes by the more I think we are looking at a cliche, "romance reveal" in the final episode with no solid conclusion besides Mori and Sakurai finally getting together. You can afford that kind of ending when the MCs are teens because they have no pressing responsibilities to take care of like feeding themselves, rent, and work.
luigi-dudeNov 21, 2017 5:25 PM
Nov 21, 2017 6:25 PM
Nov 2011
luigi-dude said:
Mau-Kun said:

Considering millennial immaturity is what's wrong with modern society, I don't think that's a good thing. It's called RECOVERY of an MMO junkie, I don't see any recovering, how is she affording this without work? Are we even going to see her get a new job by the series end? We only have 3 episodes left and the romance hasn't even concluded... so I doubt we'll get a full Recovery by series end... we seem to have left the symbolic nightmares back in episode 2 for this love triangle nonsense.

"I'm tired of the typical stereotype of mature, secure, and emotionally stable..." What other 30-year old romantic main characters have you seen recently? Lol, they ain't a majority that's for sure, I watch teenage romance to get childish reactions, I didn't pick up Net-Juu to watch Moriko drop to her knees and declare "Uwaa, Hazukashi!" when a fellow adult asks if she's cute...

There's a big difference between having an "Inner Child" and being "Immature". If your still Immature at 30, your doing wrong by life and society, Especially in Japan. Moriko was a good worker according to Sakurai's research, but so far all we've seen is her Romance being muddled and complicated. I'm still here, so I haven't dropped it yet, but I have yet to see an ADULT romance in anime, if I wanted little love games I'd watch Toradora. Maybe Mori will get her shit together in 3 episodes, but the more time goes by the more I think we are looking at a cliche, "romance reveal" in the final episode with no solid conclusion besides Mori and Sakurai finally getting together. You can afford that kind of ending when the MCs are teens because they have no pressing responsibilities to take care of like feeding themselves, rent, and work.

You're still forgetting that she has almost no experience with romance and she clearly said it so her reactions at the guys are very very natural, you just don't have to look her like a 30-year-old but as a person whose heart wasn't moved like that in a plenty of time, possibly even never, and I still think the immaturity betewwn these 30-year-olds is still a good thing for the story because it gives you something different than you expected, if 30-year-old romance was shown in a story like this in the way you propose it'd be really boring, you're expecting them to be perfect because of their age and no, it can't always be like that, this anime is clearly not made for overthinkers.
Mau-KunNov 21, 2017 6:33 PM
Nov 21, 2017 7:10 PM

Jun 2012
Mau-Kun said:
You're still forgetting that she has almost no experience with romance and she clearly said it so her reactions at the guys are very very natural, you just don't have to look her like a 30-year-old but as a person whose heart wasn't moved like that in a plenty of time, possibly even never, and I still think the immaturity betewwn these 30-year-olds is still a good thing for the story because it gives you something different than you expected, if 30-year-old romance was shown in a story like this in the way you propose it'd be really boring, you're expecting them to be perfect because of their age and no, it can't always be like that, this anime is clearly not made for overthinkers.

I'm a virgin, I have no experience with romance, and I would never react that way lol. I'm getting tired of the excuse, "well it's an anime." to cover for every flaw a series has. I think Mori is "cute", but at some point you need to Act your age. And why are you assuming a "true" 30-year old romance would be boring?? again, what other shows do we have to compare it to with full adults romancing as the main plot? And I never used the word "perfect", you can clearly see what I typed. "Immaturity" is the absolute norm in anime, I really don't understand where your coming from here. I was attracted to this show BECAUSE I thought older protagonists would largely be ABOVE the cliche immaturity we get in anime starring kids HALF THEIR AGE. Half their age.... I guess I thought too highly of this show from the first 3 episodes and figured they'd really delve into workplace fears to the "backdrop" of stress relief with MMO games. The show is still called RECOVERY of an MMO Junkie, so if the only "resolution" we get by anime's end is that Moriko has a boyfriend now, she's still a NEET who barely takes care of herself and has admitted to cutting into savings to play an online game. That is not a Recovery and I will point it out.
Nov 21, 2017 7:36 PM
Nov 2011
luigi-dude said:
Mau-Kun said:

I'm a virgin, I have no experience with romance, and I would never react that way lol. I'm getting tired of the excuse, "well it's an anime." to cover for every flaw a series has. I think Mori is "cute", but at some point you need to Act your age. And why are you assuming a "true" 30-year old romance would be boring?? again, what other shows do we have to compare it to with full adults romancing as the main plot? And I never used the word "perfect", you can clearly see what I typed. "Immaturity" is the absolute norm in anime, I really don't understand where your coming from here. I was attracted to this show BECAUSE I thought older protagonists would largely be ABOVE the cliche immaturity we get in anime starring kids HALF THEIR AGE. Half their age.... I guess I thought too highly of this show from the first 3 episodes and figured they'd really delve into workplace fears to the "backdrop" of stress relief with MMO games. The show is still called RECOVERY of an MMO Junkie, so if the only "resolution" we get by anime's end is that Moriko has a boyfriend now, she's still a NEET who barely takes care of herself and has admitted to cutting into savings to play an online game. That is not a Recovery and I will point it out.

You're expecting too much and still stereotyping, the fact that you wouldn't react like that being a virgin doesn't mean everyone this age does, you know why? Because I WOULD REACT LIKE THAT! Or you think the way you behave at an apparent first love changes according to the date in the calendar you were born in? Have you watched the 40-year-old Virgin? Or 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku? It's exactly the same! You can be or not excited the first time you're together with anyone as all first times no matter your age, like the first time you board an airplane, or the first time you drive a car, or the first time you try a new thing, you can have insecurities and be excited about it by having butterflies in your tummy, no matter if you do it being a 6-year-old kid or an 80-year-old elder.

You won't enjoy the story if you see Moriko as a 30-year-old, you just have to see Moriko as a HUMAN who has fears, insecurities and can also feel anger, just like any other human being and not a puppet of society like they pretend people at this age must be.

And I repeat... Moriko is a millennial! And she perfectly potrays it with her behaviour! If she was "acting her age" (Honestly for me acting has nothing to do with age) like you said then there would be NO STORY to tell here!
Nov 22, 2017 9:51 AM
Mar 2016
EEEEEWWWWW Koiwai's game avatar character is disgusting, it's like having a juiced up Female Bodybuilder.
Nov 22, 2017 1:08 PM

Jun 2015
Dropped, it became way to complicated and even more unrealistic than it was, I was annoyed and mostly bored + really dont think can turn out well with the remaining 3 episodes.
Nov 22, 2017 4:38 PM

Oct 2015
Kowai going all out aggressively to help Sakurai and he still held back... looked like fate really want Sakurai together with Mori-chan with all the concidences happening. Can't believe there are only 3 episodes left T.T
Nov 22, 2017 9:26 PM
Jun 2017
ME after watching this episode: fast forward to episode 8...

* i love this episode so much, its gonna be more complicated now... ohh how i am so excited for next episode...
Nov 23, 2017 11:41 AM

Jul 2009
That's what I call coincidence, Sakurai and MoriMori are playing together since the old game they used to play...
Nov 24, 2017 6:34 AM
Jun 2015

luigi-dude said:

She is not a typical thirty year old though. since the first episode we see that Mori has some social anxiety, prone to embarrassment and has limited romantic experience. She is extremely passive as a character, almost all the events that leading to her development in the story is Sakurai and Koiwai intervening in her real life and online. The romance in the anime is the tool that brings about Mori's development of getting a job. The anime isn't rocket science and if you are so unsure about the ending you should have payed more attention to the opening and ending. Almost everything that has happened in the anime was either alluded to or shown in the opening and credits. Also, how one reacts to romantic confrontations is not up to you to say if its valid depending on their age. You act like there is a massive difference between teenagers and adults when we all know there isn't that big of a difference if you remove the expectations, experience and responsibilities. Maturity is how one handles their responsibilities by their expected role by society. its a buzzword that is meaningless because the only real requirement of being adult is self-sufficiency. Everything else is added depending on your role.
Nov 24, 2017 4:12 PM

Jan 2013
Well that was funny xD I mean the fact that Moriko created a different character yet she still met her clan xD
What a coincidence...i wonder how Moriko will react when she will see her old friend.
One of the best animes from this season.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 27, 2017 11:13 AM

Dec 2016
Ok who the fuck is Nico or am I completely missing something?
Dec 2, 2017 12:17 AM

Apr 2015
so... Nico is actually mentioned in episode 3, and yes she's a member of their guild...

i just realized that this anime only has 10 ep... :(
Dec 3, 2017 4:53 PM

Mar 2009
Way too many coincidences in this show.
Dec 6, 2017 11:39 AM

Jul 2015
I like the perspective on Yuuta in this episode and the internal struggle that he's having.

Damn that character from Kaiwaisan ...hahaha

Dec 11, 2017 2:29 PM

Sep 2010
Damn, was this cliche really necessary. Morimori and Sakurai already had more than enough going on with them being Hayashi and Lily... but now we bring up an old game in which they also so happened to be BFF? Common... the life is not so convenient.

There were already quite few convenient parts in the show, like Kande being the shop employer but that was something easy to turn blind eye to as he is just a side character. The two of them bumping into each other on the street... it was still fine. BUT... the development and reveal from this episode... it impacts the main storyline too much but more importantly it wasn't necessary at all. The main parring was already connected to each other with strong bond so why do we need to add completely new one at top of that. Worse of all that new bond is in form of convenient flashback, which while somewhat foreshadowed from the start is truly way too convenient.

Well, I am still enjoying the show for what it is and to be honest I don't really watch this anime for it's story but rather because it's enjoyable with it's characters and MMO-background but this episode definitely took a strong hit at my likenesses of this show as a whole.
Dec 14, 2017 7:58 AM

Dec 2012
WAHAHAHA This is getting interesting! 10/10

Dec 14, 2017 4:19 PM

Sep 2011
I hate Koiwai more and more... He isn't being "best bro" by doing like he actually wants to date Morioka... Poor Sakurai misunderstands it of course :/ I hope he finally reveals his identity to her.
Dec 17, 2017 3:14 AM
Feb 2009
you have to instal it
how dumb can it get
Dec 24, 2017 11:44 PM

Aug 2015
Koiwai's avatar lol what a guy

Kind of extremely number of coincidences, it's like the MMO version of childhood friends trope
Dec 30, 2017 6:54 PM

Jan 2017
eso18 said:
Damn, was this cliche really necessary. Morimori and Sakurai already had more than enough going on with them being Hayashi and Lily... but now we bring up an old game in which they also so happened to be BFF? Common... the life is not so convenient.

There were already quite few convenient parts in the show, like Kande being the shop employer but that was something easy to turn blind eye to as he is just a side character. The two of them bumping into each other on the street... it was still fine. BUT... the development and reveal from this episode... it impacts the main storyline too much but more importantly it wasn't necessary at all. The main parring was already connected to each other with strong bond so why do we need to add completely new one at top of that. Worse of all that new bond is in form of convenient flashback, which while somewhat foreshadowed from the start is truly way too convenient.

Well, I am still enjoying the show for what it is and to be honest I don't really watch this anime for it's story but rather because it's enjoyable with it's characters and MMO-background but this episode definitely took a strong hit at my likenesses of this show as a whole.

I don't usually read to many into the threads but i did on this episode cause i wanted to see if someone already pointed this.

I feel EXACTLY the same about this episode, and it was such a bummer cause i've been enjoying it SO MUCH. But this new development was so unnecessary.
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Dec 31, 2017 10:23 AM

May 2012
Oh quite interesting flashback, so both are even further unknowingly related than before! Really great progression especially with that ending, let's see what's next
Jan 13, 2018 8:56 PM

Jan 2016
Oh my god, they've known each other for a year then... if they had met in the first MMO they played. Although, I kind of expected that from the drift of this anime...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

312 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

178 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2017

186 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

155 by Forum »»
Feb 15, 8:23 AM

» The kind of ending I really hate

mufarari - Feb 7

4 by Musanka »»
Feb 9, 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.