Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 11, 2017 8:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, I got pretty much as I had expected. The anime makes Kousaka seems like the perfect girl until you realize she has a perverted personality...

That confession though..sure didn't take long for the MC to tell his feeling.

The OP song is ...pretty cheesy and high pitched. Easily forgettable.
A lot of lewd jokes in this show lul.

Oct 11, 2017 9:38 AM

Apr 2010
The manga of this one was really funny and so far the anime doesn't disappoint.
I wonder what kind of awkward developments we can expect from now on and even better how much funny moments.
Oct 11, 2017 9:42 AM

Oct 2008
Actually already watched the first episode last week at the preview event though this is the first time the OP and ED is shown. Kinda mildly amusing sometimes but mostly falls flat for me.
Oct 11, 2017 10:03 AM
Jul 2015
Grrrrr I hate the osananajimi girl.

The MC has already told her that he has a girlfriend now and yet she continues to hug MC from the back. If I am Kousaka, I would sternly tell her off, " He is my BF, so stop being clingy with him. "
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Oct 11, 2017 10:50 AM

Jul 2015
It's way more thame than many of you expected, right?

The 'boobs' noises were a bit annoying but overall the transition was pretty okay.

Oct 11, 2017 10:52 AM

Nov 2016
I really want to like this, unfortunately this could have been executed better..

Not terrible,but still kind of an underwhelming start,even tho some parts were amusing.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 11, 2017 11:02 AM

Jun 2015
This was a trash episode, but the good kind. It was quite lewd. Kousaka is pretty much the perfect girl, but she's perverted. Haruka is lucky to have her as a girlfriend.
Oct 11, 2017 11:20 AM

Apr 2016
Another harem anime disguised as "romance" + the MC looks like a wimp, this will be bad i feel it.
Oct 11, 2017 11:25 AM

Jul 2014
Funny but they're just rapid firing jokes they could be developing more. I can't help but think they'll run out by episode 4.

Is "virgin bitch" an idiom, because bitch doesn't really describe her.
Oct 11, 2017 11:34 AM

Oct 2016
Someone please add the ecchi tag
Oct 11, 2017 11:35 AM

Nov 2007
Decent start. We all know many anime in this setup.
MC got a nice girlfriend. She is so dedicated to relationship. Good for him.
I wonder what is Akiho's source of knowledge about men.
Of course there is imouto, childhood friend and one more chick from the OP.

3/5
Oct 11, 2017 12:14 PM

Sep 2012
Even as much as I love girls with short hair...

Nope. She is so boring to watch. MC is braindead too but not a big suprise there.

No thanks.
Oct 11, 2017 12:27 PM

Aug 2013
The episode was okay. It had its funny moments.

There will be a lot of lewd jokes in this especially from Shizuku.

Oct 11, 2017 12:44 PM
Varangian Guard

Mar 2015
I expected main girl to be more... like in the title... and yet she's pure but she overdo things. It's cute in it's own way. Big up for me.
Oct 11, 2017 12:51 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well it's decently amusing with a lot of SYD vibes but... I feel like this is rushed too much. Like the transition between the gags is so fast that there's no time for a joke to sink in before they just move on to the next one. It also makes it feel... disconnected

It reminds me a bit of the Prison School anime which had a similar gag-pacing issue, but at least there the hyperactive nature of the series actually felt appropriate, whereas here it just feels unnatural. That said I still enjoyed it but I definitely think it could've been executed a bit better
Oct 11, 2017 12:53 PM

Sep 2016
generic opening theme, boring episode, boring characters, lame and unfunny sex jokes, very very low quality art and chara design it feels like i'm watching hentai from 2011 or produced by that godawful studio queen bee

easy 1/10, seriously cant find a single good thing out of this episode
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 11, 2017 1:03 PM

Apr 2016
They tried well but the jokes were lame. Don't know what they mean by "Bitch" in the title cz her character isn't like that.
Oct 11, 2017 1:13 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
We got a goo amount of dirty thinking girls this season xDD

Still, this couple is pretty cute, so I'm gonna enjoy watching their relationship grow and become more awkward lol....Hopefully they kiss or something before the anime ends too
Oct 11, 2017 1:20 PM

Jan 2008
Oh man, semi-transparent skirts and skirt flip screen transitions. Good stuff. I like my perverse and dirty jokes in anime, especially if coming from a female character.
Oct 11, 2017 1:28 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The couple already has great moments together outside of the lewd jokes and her being completely weird xD

Pretty enjoyable so far.
Oct 11, 2017 1:35 PM

Aug 2013
So basically this was a hot serving of sloppy seconds from Shimoneta with a hint of Hajimete no Gal presented on a trash can lid. Like this was just awful even by decent ecchi or RomCom standards. The lewd jokes were tame, the characters of course are generic and tropey as fuck (meaning two-dimensional with no hint of depth) and it just felt forced. The last 20 minutes or so of my life felt like I watched at least 5 or 6 terribly written short episodes of a love story rolled into a pilot. Then judging on the awfully animated credits, it looks like this is going to grow into a pseudo-harem? RIP. I mean having a lewd joking female MC is always a fun concept to have but the execution of all of this was just tiresome and head-tilting. I might stick around for another episode or two to see where it goes but it's drop-worthy right now. 1/5
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 11, 2017 1:40 PM

Jun 2017
Pretty much what I expected, can't really complain. I wonder how far it will go because the manga rarely gets updated. I am also glad that they didn't go with shorts but full blown 20+ mins episodes.

Oct 11, 2017 2:01 PM

Apr 2017
Swagernator said:
Another harem anime disguised as "romance" + the MC looks like a wimp, this will be bad i feel it.
What did you expect from an insert type MC? Pretty much grasping at low hanging fruit with this anime...not even going to bother picking it up.

GangsterCat said:
generic opening theme, boring episode, boring characters, lame and unfunny sex jokes, very very low quality art and chara design it feels like i'm watching hentai from 2011 or produced by that godawful studio queen bee

easy 1/10, seriously cant find a single good thing out of this episode
Queen Bee huh...might as well read H with them still images
harshtruthOct 11, 2017 2:04 PM
Oct 11, 2017 2:05 PM

Apr 2016
harshtruth said:
What did you expect from an insert type MC? Pretty much grasping at low hanging fruit with this anime...not even going to bother picking it up.

Im still trying to convince myself that anime industry is not one big pile of garbage as it seems.
Oct 11, 2017 2:12 PM

Apr 2017
Swagernator said:
Im still trying to convince myself that anime industry is not one big pile of garbage as it seems.
Yeah, it's difficult being positive when you watch your hopes and expectations crumble into the dirt but look at the bright side...down the road, someone is going to tell you "you're taking it too seriously".
Oct 11, 2017 2:33 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
so 2nd best girl of fall 2017 also has silver hair? damn
Oct 11, 2017 3:03 PM

Nov 2014
I'm not used to so much happening in the first episode. It felt like we were thrown into a show mid-season. Character motivations weren't really explained, such as what Haruka likes about Kousaka, and why Kousaka is so eager to please him. I suspect that'll be fleshed out (some pun intended ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) in the upcoming episodes. It wasn't a bad start. If anything, it certainly earned its "ecchi" genre tag.

4/5
Oct 11, 2017 3:05 PM

Feb 2013
Really funny stuff.
She is the best girlfriend I've seen in a long time.
Oct 11, 2017 3:07 PM

Oct 2014
That was pretty funny. Kousaka’s personality is so wacky that I feel like whenever she’s not on screen it becomes overtly clear that the show has nothing interesting to offer except her.
Oct 11, 2017 3:27 PM
Jan 2009
Dude, Funi should have gotten "Shobitch" for a simuldub. I could see Josh Grelle as Shinozaki*. For Kōsaka, I could see Jamie Marchi, Alexis Tipton, or Monica Rial. Were Jamie to be the script writer, then no politicizing the lines.

*because Josh is somewhat typecast in the harem and fan service comedies. Also, because Shinozaki is voiced by Josh's "Freezing" counterpart.
Oct 11, 2017 3:39 PM
May 2017
20 minutes of sex-related jokes with a sprinkle of romance on top. If the comedy resonates with you you'll enjoy it. If you prefer some other type of humor or an anime with actual substance, this isn't for you.
Oct 11, 2017 3:43 PM
Sep 2014
Anime is trash and so am I...
Oct 11, 2017 4:04 PM
Jul 2018
The romance is shit, but the comedy, is gooold. I was screaming from laughter.
Main girl is the most autistic anime character I have ever seen. She displays literally every sign of autism, possible.
I don't get why MC didn't choose his childhood friend. She's hotter, more appealing (personality-wise), and they've known each other since they were kids.
Oct 11, 2017 4:12 PM
The Madaora

Aug 2016
From what I can remember, I had first heard of this series roughly 4 or 5 months ago, and during that time I figured the title was outlandish and the manga cover looked like it could be funny so I decided to wait it out since I knew of the upcoming adaptation. I became sick 2 or 3 days ago and was bedridden so, basically bored and impatient, I began reading the manga for this, and I had read up to chapter 34 / 44+ at that. That just made me want this to release faster. I enjoyed it enough to say it's good, though I have higher expectations for future episodes, but am I the only one who at least for the first episode, preferred the manga format to it's adaption? Tbh, I figured this was going to be one of those series that were good to read but much better to watch, and though 1 episode isn't enough to judge the potential 11+ episodes to come, I hope it shapes up a bit so I can experience at least an equal or greater appreciation for this series' adaptation as I did with it's source material. -
Oct 11, 2017 4:14 PM

Jun 2014
Not sure how to feel about this just yet, a couple of lines made me chuckle a little but i feel like the comedy in this show will be hit or miss.

The characters so far seem pretty generic, especially the MC and his little sister (who just has to have cat ears apparently). Lets not forget the annoying childhood friend who i already know I'm going to hate. Based on the ED, it looks like the MC will gain a harem, and i bet those girls will also have the generic personality types. Kousaka is the only one so far that i kind of like, and it'll probably stay that way.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 11, 2017 4:16 PM
Jul 2017
So that's the 2nd lewd MC girl this season, still not as lewd as the girl from Imouto Sae Ireba Ii since she seems to have a bit of shyness, that's kinda refreshing to not have always the same trope (Even if there still seem to be the classic childhood friend, imouto, and probably character like student council president, etc).

Still that's a pity we again have some self-insert MC who's probably going to have a harem out of nowhere but well, let's see how it goes after some more episodes.

Oct 11, 2017 4:20 PM

May 2015
Yeah, nothing impressive at all. But I guess it was enjoyable enough for what it is.

Oct 11, 2017 4:28 PM

Oct 2013
Where were you when Anime was saved?
Oct 11, 2017 4:30 PM

Mar 2015
I was expecting this episode to be a short since the manga chapters are short. I wish Aoi Yukka did a more normal voice for Kousaka though.
Oct 11, 2017 4:40 PM

Jul 2016
It's like this show copied stuff from every other school anime ever and said "Am I doing it right?"

I can't even watch this ironically.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2017 4:59 PM

Jul 2007
Took me halfway through watching the first episode that this wasn't previously an anime. :/ Well, it's at least alright.
Oct 11, 2017 5:07 PM

Aug 2014
I am kinda hoping it turns out better.
Its kinda bland somehow or i just expecting too much.
Was hoping something like STKY animation transition.

Its fine i guess 7/8
Oct 11, 2017 5:48 PM

Nov 2014
pretty enjoyable, looking forward to more

also, the female mc is so adorable, ♡
Oct 11, 2017 5:51 PM

Feb 2016
Can't his childhood friend just die already? and I can tell that her sister is almost the same. Ugh, why the fuck this tropes exists?

that aside, the main heroine was okay and I root a bit for the MC (I root for him to punch the fuck out of his childhood friend) I guess I'm gonna stay for a while unless his childhood friend become more annoying
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 11, 2017 5:52 PM

Feb 2016
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
I don't get why MC didn't choose his childhood friend. She's hotter, more appealing (personality-wise), and they've known each other since they were kids.

Hell no, forget it, that's a childhood friend that deserves to die rather than win
~Blackwall
Oct 11, 2017 6:05 PM
Jul 2018
HereticHunter said:
ThatCynicalOtaku said:

Hell no, forget it, that's a childhood friend that deserves to die rather than win

What are you talking about? The childhood friend doubles as an onee-san, which automatically makes her best girl
Oct 11, 2017 6:16 PM

Feb 2016
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
HereticHunter said:

What are you talking about? The childhood friend doubles as an onee-san, which automatically makes her best girl

I'm stating facts, at least, facts about the childhood friend on this anime, most of them tend to be extremely possessive, obnoxious and annoying, they are just plot devices to add unnecessary drama to the anime (or cringe worthy comedy)
~Blackwall
Oct 11, 2017 6:42 PM

May 2014
Swagernator said:
harshtruth said:

And wait for the people who think this is good only because you can fap with it and waifus are waifus because are pervert... Ups, I'm late [?]
Oct 11, 2017 6:55 PM

May 2016
Rhapsody- said:
Swagernator said:

And wait for the people who think this is good only because you can fap with it and waifus are waifus because are pervert... Ups, I'm late [?]

I mean, I wholly disapprove of the notion that Ecchi/Fanservice=Bad, but this anime is weak even on that aspect.0

I honestly feel like Black Cover was more engaging than this.
HyperLOct 11, 2017 7:03 PM
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Oct 11, 2017 7:28 PM

Sep 2017
This anime is trash; I like it.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2017

73 by tmoverbeck »»
Apr 10, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2017

44 by Arska551 »»
Dec 11, 2023 12:39 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2017

64 by White_Alice »»
May 5, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2017

66 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Aug 22, 2022 7:17 PM

» This show proves the theory that most Animes featuring only 1 male lead among a majority female cast are Crap

CoolitzHubertXVI - Nov 5, 2017

7 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Aug 22, 2022 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.