Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 3, 2017 10:53 PM

Oct 2014
I literally punch our table after this episode. Damn cliffhanger.

Hero Academia surpasses my expectation. I thought this year is gonna be Shingeki no Kyojin but as of now, Hero Academia got the lead.
Sep 4, 2017 12:48 AM

Oct 2008
Another very nice episode!
Lolz Mineta is so overjoyed about the 2 adult women heroes bashing at one another at the talk show!
Everyone at Class A thought that the practical exam would be robots again...but everyone's wrong!
DAMN! so the practical would be 1 teacher with handicapped mode vs 2 Class A students!
And what's more the match-up is very EPIC! of course All Might vs Deku-Bakugo!
All might said: "I wonder" feels like any handicap would be useless even it is used for his own disadvantage! we're talking about the ranking 1 hero here! lolz!!!
But the initial results are very one-sided! Damn even with handicaps the teachers are overpowered for the likes of Class A!!!
5/5.

Sep 4, 2017 5:08 AM

May 2009
I wonder how tf Mineta got into Hero Uni, we better get some character development because I find it unbelievably stupid having such a nolife in the class.
Sep 4, 2017 8:03 AM

Jun 2015
One of my favourite parts, that I almost forgot was happening, is coming up - Todoroki & Yaoyorozu vs. Eraserhead. Can't wait. And then Deku & Bakugou vs. All Might. It's gonna be a great way to end the season.
"Hurry up with my damn croissants."
Sep 4, 2017 11:13 AM

Sep 2016
WAS THAT A MOTHERF*CKING JOJO'S REFERENCE?!
JUST MONIKA

Sep 4, 2017 11:16 AM
Sep 2017
Kerozinn said:
lol Kirishima with dat "ORA ORA ORA!"

And Cementos with that "muda muda"
Sep 4, 2017 1:42 PM
Sep 2017
Nice how they have the teao fight to the teachers so they can see there disadvantages and learn to grow as a hero. Bakugo is getting worse everday. His hate for Deku is gonna make him a villain like this xo
Sep 4, 2017 2:58 PM

Apr 2016
hoping the minor character's fights don't take up too much time, I'm honestly only really interested in Deku and Bakugo vs All Might
should be exciting when we get to it
Sep 4, 2017 2:59 PM

Aug 2014
Bakugo is a piece of work... just raging every episode he's in :O
Sep 4, 2017 8:29 PM

Dec 2016
Fucking awesome! Glad it became Students vs Teacher instead of robots again, but I guess I saw it coming that it wouldn't be thattttt easy
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 6, 2017 12:06 PM

Jul 2015
Kerozinn said:
lol Kirishima with dat "ORA ORA ORA!"
Jojo reference haha... I loved it
Sep 6, 2017 12:55 PM

Apr 2017
Shoryuuken said:
I wonder how tf Mineta got into Hero Uni, we better get some character development because I find it unbelievably stupid having such a nolife in the class.

So many ppl ask this question well..here's your answer and don't worry he WILL get some character development just be patient

AymafSep 6, 2017 1:00 PM

Sep 7, 2017 5:33 AM

Jun 2015
So after a gap week I expected the latest ep to be as good as the last one where things moved along a bit and allmight told us abt ofa origin but the last ep was kind of a letdown wasnt it?
Sep 7, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2010
it's a start of a new arc, the climax would be at the last few episodes I believe.

EDIT:
I haven't watch the ep yet so I can't really judge. But there you go.

p.s. I plan to binge watch this last arc.
Sep 7, 2017 7:29 AM

Dec 2013
Why do you need a seperate thread?
Sep 7, 2017 2:03 PM

Mar 2011
Thread has been merged due to duplication
Sep 7, 2017 9:02 PM

May 2013
It really pisses me off about how Bakugo treats Midoriya. I hope they can reconcile on the following episodes.
Sep 8, 2017 1:45 PM

Dec 2013
SamBlack said:
hoping the minor character's fights don't take up too much time, I'm honestly only really interested in Deku and Bakugo vs All Might
should be exciting when we get to it

honestly, the other characters in this arc had some nice development, plus i prefer the upcoming fight in next episode over the bakugou one.
Sep 8, 2017 7:53 PM

Jun 2013
nice slow episode
Sep 11, 2017 1:29 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The couples for this fisic exam were interesting!!!! ;)
Deku next to Bkugou, kekeke
Sep 14, 2017 6:01 PM

Jul 2012
I'm hoping to see Yaoyorozu rebound from her performance in the sports festival tournament stage.

And I'm really looking forward to seeing if and how Midoriya and Bakugou plan to approach this exam against All Might.
Sep 15, 2017 10:04 PM

Mar 2009
Momo is love. Momo is life.
Sep 17, 2017 2:59 AM

Aug 2016
This is exciting as fuck.
Seeing the teachers fight against the students would be very fun to watch.

Set by SenpieX
Sep 17, 2017 3:13 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Momo was super cute this episode. I always enjoy the laid back portions of the show because the characters are so likable.

The exams are going to be a blast. A lot of these battles are really entertaining in the manga.

Next week is all about best girl Momo!
Sep 17, 2017 8:14 PM
Jul 2017
OH SHOOT!!! Izuku vs all-might is going to be hype AF! Best anime fight ever??
Sep 18, 2017 12:00 PM

Jun 2015
FrickinNormie said:
OH SHOOT!!! Izuku vs all-might is going to be hype AF! Best anime fight ever??
you think so...............but no
kacchan will be there to ruin things
Sep 24, 2017 9:25 PM

Feb 2010
I like these kinds of episodes. Can't wait for the next episode. Tsuyu and tokoyami are some of my favorite characters!
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Sep 30, 2017 2:00 PM

May 2012
Great progression, really looking forwards to see how this exam will go! Let's see what's next.
Oct 27, 2017 7:28 PM

Feb 2015
The episode was just good until they said that the practical test is going to be against the teachers, that's cool, they're gonna try the students limits.
Oct 29, 2017 4:12 AM

May 2010
So it's basically jounin versus genin type of exam. I've always loved these!

And of course they had to pair up Midoriya and Bakugo, sigh... Too bad, it's about time some bromance should bloom, and I'd rather have our MC fight together with Shouto or some other actually cool and decent guy. Shame!

Hopefully by the end of this arc Bakugo's gonna learn SOMETHING.
Oct 29, 2017 6:34 AM

Jul 2013
Damn teachers vs students. This is gonna be good. Looking forward to Deku's turn goodluck lol
Nov 6, 2017 8:57 PM

Mar 2015
Oh the fights are going to be so awesome!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 19, 2017 10:28 PM

Sep 2013
They gotta fight the teachers....DAMN!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 29, 2017 12:56 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
So Momo is not only smart and hot as hell. She's loaded too. Seems almost unfair to the other gals in the class.

I would have like to seen Midnight and mountain Lady fight it out a bit.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 18, 2017 1:14 PM

Sep 2016
isekai said:
mirzannabeel said:
Momo is rich, highly intelligent, physically attractive. But why she is insecure and low self confidence?

you will find out next episode since she is the focus next week

ah fuck im looking forward to this shit now yeaaa momo babyyy
Facta Non Verba
Jan 1, 2018 6:16 PM

Jul 2013
That opening scene with Midnight and M.T. Girl was so hilarious omg hahaha.

So the exams have begun and everybody tries hard to do well. Bakugou like always made a declaration to Midoriya and Todoroki that he will be better as them.

Damn Momo for sure is rich. How big is this compound? :o

The practical test is super interesting. Midoriya and Bakugou as a team and of all things their opponent is All Might? That will be hard. Sato and Kirishima made a wrong decission in fighting Zementos frontal and so their fight ended pretty quick.

I wonder how the other students will do espcially Todoroki and Momo. Can't wait to see this. Midoriya fight unfortunately is the last one >.<

Jan 9, 2018 9:13 PM

Jul 2014
Great second half, we'll get to see all of the fights before the big one with Kacchan and Deku vs. All Might.
Jan 21, 2018 11:57 PM

May 2013

Aoyama cracks me up xD

and his narcissistic posing in front of the mirror lolololol.

Man, Baku needs to calm down his jealousy. Jeezus -.- and Deku needs to stop copying Baku and figure out his own fighting style. Yes, Baku's jumping around works well with his All For One quirk, BUUUUUUT! It's really not a good idea to just steal someone else's fighting style... D: unless he actually needs to use it in a real battle.
Jan 23, 2018 9:56 AM

Jul 2017
Build up episode, it was alright. Next one should be interesting, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu will probably have a hard time against Ereaser Head.
Aug 12, 2018 2:28 AM

Jun 2013

I don’t care how old Midnight is, she is fucking hot. Anyways, on her profile says she’s only 31, I can’t believe some people think that OLD. A lot of celebrities are around that age and they still look young. Damn ageist fuckers.

Deku is 4th place in his class! I’m so proud of him! However, I’m surprised Bakujoe scored higher than Todoroki and Deku. I have no doubt Bakugo can do well in a practical but a written exam? That was surprising. Nor surprised Momo is 1st place and Iida-kun is 2nd place. Kirishima was able to guilt-trip Bakujoe into tutoring him lol and Momo’s from a wealthy family, it seems.

Seeing Todoroki hang out with Iida-kun, Deku, Ochaco, Tsu and Hagakure like regular high school friends while he’s enjoying some soba noodles for lunch is really nice and heartwarming. Monoma is so fucking salty, I love it. Good thing Kendo is always there to smack or hit him whenever he goes too far.

I ship Momo and Todorki. Also, Bakugo and Deku being a team against All Might is perfect.

Poor Uraraka got paired up with the sassy Aoyama haha.

臭い-
Sep 11, 2018 8:15 AM

Jun 2011
Dang, Midnight and Mt. Lady fighting on T.V. over Mt. Lady treating her like a precocious child? Wow? How come Minorou likes that? They need to chill, people are watching them. lol
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Oct 24, 2018 4:47 AM

Apr 2013
Momo was such a cutie this episode, didn't expect her to fangirl that much over a studying session. So two students against one teacher, that's nice. More screentime for side characters is guaranteed this way. The first one was already over pretty fast though, guess they should rather have run away instead.
Feb 2, 2019 9:52 AM

May 2016
It's intriguing to see how everyone in the class placed in the midterms, especially with Mineta placing at the upper half of the class. Yaomomo's so overwhelmingly rich that everything she does is low-key flexing but she's so bubbly and adorable when she does it that everyone forgives her in secret for it.

Their final exams have them fighting against the teachers with a handicap but Aizawa did his research and assured that none of them will be passing that easily, with Kirishima and Sugar Bomb Guy as proof of that.

Jun 23, 2019 2:21 AM

Jun 2013
The Class 1-A prepares for the practical exam.

It is hilarious to see others being nervous for the upcoming practical exam. Meanwhile, Deku, Shoto, Tenya, and others encourage their classmates to do their best.

Momo helps her other classmates study. It is so cute!

So the practical exam... A pair of students vs. one teacher every match.

Deku and Katsuki are paired together against All Might...

Hmmm, Katsuki has low cooperative skills, and he hates Deku... So I hope this pair can manage to work together as a team in their practical exam.

I feel bad for Eijiro and Rikido. They lose against Cementoss.

Aug 13, 2019 4:38 AM

Dec 2013
The practical exam looks really difficult, they'll be going against pro heroes. That Copy guy from Class B makes my blood boiled good thing there was someone to stop him lol. I hope Kacchan will be able to work with Deku and make amends, although it seems impossible. Momo is so interesting, she's rich but she got a nice attitude. Can't wait for the next episodes.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Feb 16, 2020 7:51 AM

Feb 2017

"DUMMY! HEY GIRL, WATCH YOUR MOUTH!"

May 30, 2020 10:00 AM

Mar 2019
Damn,can that fight happen already cus I hate bakugo.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 1, 2021 10:44 AM

Oct 2020
I didn't thought Bakugo will pass Deku. However it was possible because there was fighting included I think. I didn' t thought Momo will be the no. 1 but she is that kind. Shoking was Mineta being 9. That was funny. I think they should give him the pervert of the era award, haha!!! The chattering between Midnight and Mt Lady was funny enough.

ErasureHead is really a good teacher. He observed everyone and made the exam full of learning. This exam will make everyone realize their weakness. That is good. Especially keeping Bakugo and Midoriya in a pair was an wise idea.
May 4, 2021 2:48 AM

Jun 2020
Omg the way Shouto eats is so fucking cute I’m going to die

O M G KACCHAN TUTORING KIRISHIMA BEST BROS

UA faculty is actually so wholesome?? They care so much for their students & want to see them excel & apply. They really do protect their students. I love them!

Damn, so is Kirishima going to do badly since they failed the test & he was already at a pretty bad rank??

Kacchan & Deku pairing to fight All Might. Man this is going to be insane. Aizawa, it’s not that they don’t get along it’s that Kacchan wouldn’t even give Deku a chance to lol I feel so damn bad for Deku all the time when Bakugou is so mean to him to mask his jealousy & insecurities. I love Bakugou Katsuki but, he’s gotta work with Deku one day. Come on already!!!!!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 19, 2021 6:04 AM

Feb 2021
The hottest pro heroes get into a fight lol. Midnight and Mt. Lady XD
Mineta gets to fight Midnight lol. That lucky bastard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Anyway Deku and Kacchan will be against All-Might which will be hella tough since there's basically no coordination between them lol.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

238 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 18, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

194 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 18, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2017

185 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2017

187 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

180 by PapaChub »»
Apr 15, 7:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.