Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 12, 2017 10:31 PM

Jun 2012
Man, I actually teared up on this episode. Diana is such a good character, she's almost certainly going in my favorite characters list after this episode.
LarasoJun 12, 2017 10:38 PM
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Jun 13, 2017 2:23 AM

Nov 2015
QuattroVaginas said:

How so? I can't see Diana approaching the magic restoration at the expense of others, nor guilt tripping someone she tricked into becoming an accomplice. Croix succumbed to envy, Diana isn't so weak. A villain doesn't need a goal of pure evil. I actually prefer her slightly more gray status last episode.

Diana isn't weak because she was able to face herself. She was envious of Akko, she said so herself, just like I think Croix was envious of Chariot's magic (not only for not being chosen by the Shiny Rod) but was never able to admit it and succumbed to envy and despair, but she's not really evil, she's lost. Diana COULD have ended like this, imo.
Jun 13, 2017 4:17 AM

May 2015
blfan said:
Well that was a tear jerkier but in a good way. Figured Dream Fuel Spirit was a Croix's experiment. Not that, that excuses Chariot's role in this, she it was an experimental stage and still used it, and when the pressure got to her she used it again even though she knew the truth. Still seeing Chariot as a little kid, she is so much like Akko, it is not even funny.

And Diana as usual MVP of the episode, first of all like I predicted she uncovered Chariot's identity on her own, I told you back in episode 15 when she was going to do some research on Ursula, she was going to figure it out. I called it. Lotte and Sucy came to her for help when Akko was missing, as usual when there are problems, everyone looks to Diana, just like the teachers. But Diana wants to help, she cares about Akko to, so it is different this time. Also Diana and Amanda got along this episode, Akko really bringing people together without having to be there.

Diana found Akko and they had coffee together like adults to, that was so cute. Just like everyone thought, the solution to Akko's depression is for Diana to come out of the closet and reveal she was a Chariot fan to and was at that show and lost her magic and got it back, which gives hope to Akko. Diana just admitting her jealousy of Akko what a mature thing to do, I wish Akko admitted her own jealousy of Diana, but I think she knows. And of course I wish they hugged, but saving it for the finale after they save magic.

Chariot confronting Croix, this feels like Obi One about to fight Darth Vader, and we all know how that ended. And Chariot might feel so down on herself, that she feels the only way of redemption is death. Hopefully Akko and the others can get there in time before something terrible happens.

And we saw the differences in Chariot and Croix relationship to Akko and Diana's relationship. First of all key word jealousy. Compare how Croix handles her jealousy to Diana's, Diana handles things in a way more mature way, you can make the case that they and especially Diana are acting more like adults, than Chariot and Croix, Croix especially acting like a child when compared to someone like Diana. The adults can learn something from the kids.

Anyway really tearful episode but in a good way, though next episode might be more tearful in a bad way.

Chariot blasting the moon isn't dream fuel spirit magic
Chariot didn't use it again after she learned the truth
Croix used amnesia magic after the moon blast
Jun 13, 2017 4:26 AM

May 2015
Nostalgik said:
Beautiful episode :) Got pretty emotional and made me stay eager for the final showdown!

On another note, does anyone know how Diana knew that Chariot stole her and Akko's magic? If it was said in previous episodes, I forgot :s

Ursula told her in this episode
Diana went to Ursula, asked what happened between Akko and her
And then you have moon scene
And Diana saying "I understand. So all who watched your show got their magic absorbed."
Jun 13, 2017 5:30 AM
Feb 2017
Akko could be considered the Anchor for both Chariot and Diana.

Chariot's two goals in life was to make people happy and see the beauty of magic. However after seeing how many of her fans began to lose interest and use a poweful but dangerous spell, she felt like she failed everyone and herself. That is until Akko showed up. Akko was everything she ever hope for. There was some one out there who didn't forget her, valued her beliefs and valued her existence. As time passed by, Akko became her student, kindred spirit, daughter or sister. Which just makes it all the more heartbreaking as Chariot/Ursula understands that her actions crippled Akko combined with the fact she was forced to bring Akko into the same world that brought nothing but misery to her as well. When Akko left, Ursula decided to let her student go as she didn't want to bring more harm to the very person who never lost hope of her return.

Diana's case is that she didn't hated Akko because she was incompetent with her magic but because she was everything she couldn't be. Akko rose up to the occasions, fight against the system which sometimes were proven wrong. Diana went away so that she won't see Akko but Akko followed her anyway. Alone and together, Diana realized that Akko wasn't an obstacle but actually a reminder of why she fell in love with magic in the first place. They both love Chariot and due to similar circumstance, they could relate with one another. The moment when Diana passed her cherished card to Akko was when Diana accepted that both she and Akko were sisters.
Jun 13, 2017 8:23 AM

Jul 2016
"I believe in your believing heart"

The spiral on this is too strong!!!

"A believing heart is your magic", maybe this is the sevent word.
Jun 13, 2017 8:37 AM
Jul 2010
Poor Ursula, always trying to solve things alone. This may be main reason why she couldn't unlock seventh word. Akko befriended lots of people, who care for her. She can move things much faster and better with them. Actually every word she unlocked with someone's help or for someone's sake.
And one more thing:
During the last show Chariot transformed Shiny Rod into a giant longbow and shoot to the moon.
After that bow (and whole ward) turned into ashes.
I think it was a moment when Chariot lost Shiny Rod forever (it returned to Arcturus Forest).

Jun 13, 2017 8:43 AM

Jan 2016
Chriot's history was worth the wait, splendid! A very emotional episode but a great one, Diana has come such a long way throughout the serie
Jun 13, 2017 9:05 AM

Jun 2015
Diana is the MVP of this show, no doubt.
Jun 13, 2017 9:45 AM

Aug 2014
usernome said:
QuattroVaginas said:

How so? I can't see Diana approaching the magic restoration at the expense of others, nor guilt tripping someone she tricked into becoming an accomplice. Croix succumbed to envy, Diana isn't so weak. A villain doesn't need a goal of pure evil. I actually prefer her slightly more gray status last episode.

Diana isn't weak because she was able to face herself. She was envious of Akko, she said so herself, just like I think Croix was envious of Chariot's magic (not only for not being chosen by the Shiny Rod) but was never able to admit it and succumbed to envy and despair, but she's not really evil, she's lost. Diana COULD have ended like this, imo.

Right that's what I'm saying. Croix is a villain because of her actions, not because of her goal or that she's evil. She's actively opposing Chariot and Akko every step and probably actively inciting negative emotions. I doubt her harvest has no adverse effects considering the result of Chariot's magic shows.

Also her motivation is most likely selfish, unlike the others. If her goal was to restore magic, why obstruct Chariot/Akko from activating the seventh word? Seems she just wants to "win" for once.
QuattroVaginasJun 13, 2017 11:19 AM
Sieg Zeon!
Jun 13, 2017 10:16 AM

Nov 2011
Awn Diana was such a precious thing this episode. I'm glad Akko has her spirit back.
Now I just hope Chariot won't end up sacrificing herself to stop Croix. I want this to have a happy ending.
Baby, daijobanai...
Jun 13, 2017 11:13 AM

Nov 2015
QuattroVaginas said:

Right that's what I'm saying. Croix is a villain because of her actions, not because of her goal or that she's evil. She's actively opposing Chariot and Akko every step and probably actively inciting negative emotions. I doubt her harvest has no adverse effects considering the result of Chariot's magic shows.

Also her motivation is most likely selfish, unlike like others. If her goal was to restore magic, why obstruct Chariot/Akko from activating the seventh word? See,s she just wants to "win" for once.

Well, then, sorry. I just wouldn't use the word "villain" but rather "antagonist". But that's just a matter of word choice, I get what you mean.

I don't think she's being selfish. She's/was indeed being unconsiderate of non-witches, but I still think she's doing everything for the sake of magic and all witches. She has nothing against finding the last word, she only thinks that it is unlikely to happen as she believes the Shiny Rod keeps chosing an unfit person to accomplish this mission. She lost her belief and, probably, her magic with it.
Jun 13, 2017 8:15 PM

Mar 2012
Diana. 8)
Best girl. 8)
Jun 13, 2017 11:13 PM

Apr 2017
really liked the chariot back story.

next episode we might see akko learn to fly. JUST BELIEVE YOU CAN AKKOOOOOO!!!!!
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Jun 14, 2017 2:37 AM
Jul 2016
I really was hoping for something much more serious and dark. Like Chariot doing it willingly, Akko giving up entirely and trying to get home.
Jun 14, 2017 6:36 AM

Jun 2017
With all this stuff about witches and rods the show keeps straying from the main issue: was the goal valid or not?

Now seriously, you can't help loving Diana. Even the way she works hard to recover her magic pales in comparison to what she's doing now, overcoming her own pride and resentment for Akko's sake.

usernome said:

I have to agree with this. The parallel between Croix/Chariot and Diana/Akko is not in the actual circumstances of each pair but in the moral approach.

As to why Diana and Croix don't end up the same - why Diana succeeds where Croix failed, so far we get to see a lot more of Diana's background than of Croix's, and it all makes her a very solid character: I mean her childhood, her fascination with Chariot, her mother, her nasty relatives, the Cavendish tradition, her life at school, and last but no least her experience of Akko. With all this in mind I find her totally believable in this episode. Of Croix instead (unless I've missed something) we see only her friendship/rivalry with Chariot, her ambition and resentment, and have to accept her here as she is.

Jun 14, 2017 10:26 AM

Sep 2014
Finally the real main character takes the lead.

I absolutely loved Diana taking the initiative and pushing the story forward.

Jun 14, 2017 11:11 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
/quote]

Yes, yes...also i think the last 2 episodes Akko will know the last word and saves "the world" of Croix!!!
Jun 15, 2017 12:41 AM

Mar 2013
Very good Emotional Episode...

Flashback of Chariot's parade and seeing Akko and Diana's relation are getting better is nice to watch. 2 more episodes to go and hope It'll be a happy ending.
Jun 15, 2017 7:52 AM
Jul 2016
Resolution for Akko ragequit looks heavily forced. Seriously, she left her staff and all her belongings within the academy, and leave to catch a cold in the snow? She should sweep through her room, take everything she owns and leave Luna Nova, so that others need to track her home, just like she did with Diana. Instead, we have rushed sequence. Trigger rush things because there are only 3 episodes to end, or what?
E: In fact, because of it, we have more information about Lotte than Akko. We've never seen her parents, her interaction with family, or anything except her existence.
Jun 15, 2017 10:16 AM

Feb 2017
This is going better and better, sadly there is not much left for the ending, I expect an epic magic battle.

In other topics, I know there is nothing official but still I ship so strong a DianaxAkko, and this episode get me a little of this.

They don't look cute together?
Jun 16, 2017 2:57 AM

Oct 2008
This might be the most heart-warming episode of all!
All of Akko's dear friends: Lotte, Sucy, Amanda, Canstanze, Jasminka especially Diana are so worried and cared so much about her.
Chariot gotta stop Croix!
5/5.

Jun 16, 2017 5:04 AM

Sep 2011
Loved the talk between Diana and Akko. That was such a sweet scene.
Jun 16, 2017 7:13 AM
Apr 2012
Freezerg said:
Resolution for Akko ragequit looks heavily forced. Seriously, she left her staff and all her belongings within the academy, and leave to catch a cold in the snow? She should sweep through her room, take everything she owns and leave Luna Nova, so that others need to track her home, just like she did with Diana. Instead, we have rushed sequence. Trigger rush things because there are only 3 episodes to end, or what?
E: In fact, because of it, we have more information about Lotte than Akko. We've never seen her parents, her interaction with family, or anything except her existence.
You are assuming Akko was in the same mindset as Diana. Diana had planned to leave Luna Nova and didn't want to be followed, which why she took her things and left at night. Akko didn't plan for any of this, and it's not like she didn't want to be found. She was just so broken that she didn't care about anything, her entire reason for loving magic having crumbled. Akko wasn't really planning anything like Diana, she just wanted to sulk in her despair.
Jun 16, 2017 3:44 PM

Jun 2013
Seeing Akko with that blank stare was painful. Diana fortunately knew what to say. Her own childhood fascination with Chariot, that if she was able to recover her magic then Akko doesn't have an excuse either, that she used to envy her, and that she believes in her now. (She also possibly saved her from freezing to death.) And then the whole gang showed up. Akko is back, babe.

So when she lashed out at the moon... Was that the point where Chariot gave up and went into hiding? I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't even faze her when Diana told her she was disappointed in her for not looking for Akko (even more so than for what she did in the past - though we definitely saw her swallow her anger for that). Chariot probably thought there was no coming back from the way she left things with Akko, and she though the only thing left for her to do was to woman up and face Croix.

usernome said:
I don't think the episode dumbed down Chariot. It would be completely out of character, as for Chariot and Ursula, not to be the naive girl she was. Also, it would hardly be well-developed in only 3 episodes. They had a char development line and they sticked to it, instead of trying to turn it 180º in the last second.

Yeah, while I can totally understand why some people are disappointed, I'm okay with this direction. We've been basically beaten over the head with the idea that Chariot and Akko are very similar, so maybe it really would have been too sudden; a truly gray Chariot probably would have needed more preparation and hints way before these past two episodes. I don't think Chariot's completely blameless this way either, as she still never asked how or why that spell was so powerful, she just blindly took Croix's word for it - her "quixotic naiveté" is her greatest flaw.

In conclusion, while the story is not even close to featuring "gray and grey morality", I think what we're seeing is still not on the black and white end, either. Croix is still just a utilitarian, she could probably be much blacker - and Chariot is, while an extremely light shade of grey, still far from perfect: she was naive, and when things got tough, she ran away to hide.
Jun 17, 2017 9:00 PM

Mar 2009
Diana is just the best. <3
Great episode.
Jun 18, 2017 4:33 AM

Jul 2009
Croix was evil, she made Chariot using that magic and didn't tell her that the magic would take off the powers. Diana and Akko were both affected thanks to this...now it makes me wonder, if Diana is this awesome and her she lost her powers for a while, imagine if it didn't happen!!!
Jun 18, 2017 6:16 PM

Jan 2013
So yeah there was something more behind why Chariot did that...it was simply because Croix lied to her, now i hate her even more.
Diana discovered almost everything by herself, and after talking to Ursula she now knows everything.
Glad that Diana did the same that Akko did for her, and i'm so happy that they are becoming friends, can't believe we had to wait for 20 eps to see this happen xD
Now i think it will be Akko x Diana x Ursula/Chariot vs Croix.
Oh and btw, so Chariot didn't lose her magic ability? Or did she? Because she was affected by that smoke but after Akko said the 6th word it seemed like she was healed but after watching her not take the broom.
Next episodes will be tense.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 21, 2017 10:31 AM

May 2010
Yes Diana is best girl, love her character development.
Jun 21, 2017 11:24 PM
Jun 2012
I'm somewhat surprised all of Akko's friends were upright worried about her, considering how apathetic they acted in episode 12...
Jun 22, 2017 10:07 AM

Sep 2015
The plot didn't move very far forward in this one. It was mainly all the girls Akko had befriended coming to pull her out of her funk. As well as two detail adding flashbacks. One about Shiny Chariot and Croix's past which was pretty sad and effective. And one about Diana liking Chariot when she was younger. That REALLY tugged at the old heart strings. Akko and Diana finally being full fledged friends is so precious. Not a bad way to spend your third to last episode. Utilizing all of the main cast and setting up some exposition for the finale. But it mainly just made me more excited to see how they bring this series on home. The last few episodes have had some real emotional weight behind them. I hope they can keep the ball rolling into the finale.
Jun 25, 2017 11:45 AM

Mar 2014
Well that was a very nice episode. I was expecting a big confrontation betweeen Akko and Diana with lots of yelling, this was really well done and heartwarming.
Jun 25, 2017 1:06 PM

Jun 2015
so it was Croix's fault after all
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jun 25, 2017 7:19 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
When you realize Chariot is actually the best character. But seriously, her back story is incredibly sweet. It's incredibly sad to see people became bored with her shows. It's such a cruel world.

Diana continues to improve herself in my view. I used to really dislike her, but now she's become much more likable.
Jun 27, 2017 9:10 AM
Mar 2012
Young Chariot really was naive & hit reality hard. People just want spectacle & got bored.
Croix much smarter, too bad she's been morally messed up & full of jealousy early on, but still not full evil, just insanely fixated on getting the 7 words. So she caused both amnesia & dream fuel spirit, used her friend for experiments & badmouthed Chariot's simple goal.
The Diana & Akko dev is amazing.
Jul 1, 2017 4:32 PM

Jan 2013
Nice bonding with Diana and bringing Akko out of the darkness
Jul 2, 2017 10:16 PM

May 2012
Poor Akko and actually as well Diana! Pretty sad backstories yet quite great as well! Really looking forward to see what's next but one thing is certain things sure are going to be great next!
Jul 7, 2017 2:19 AM

Jun 2013
I say that it's both Chariot and Croix fault Akko and all those that were in the Show's lost their Power, not just Croix. Chariot agreed to use experimental Magic without thinking the Consequences and what it would do. But Chariot at least tries to redeem herself after her actions.

But Croix is Selfish, Jealous Bitter Witch..And Looks like Ursula is going to finally going to serious mode to stop her....

Damn Diana was so cool in this episode...and proved that when you get her friendship...X) She will back you up. Best character building episode both her and Akko.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 11, 2017 12:06 PM
Jul 2016
This show is so boring and dumb.
Jul 11, 2017 6:32 PM
Sep 2012
So those things that continue to amaze Diana about Akko, does that include what happened in episode 7. We never got to see Diana's reaction to Akko saving those endanger fish, and I assume she knew what happened, it was in the paper.
Jul 12, 2017 3:40 PM

Aug 2012
-aw what? did chariot get jebaited by croix into stealing everyone's magic, that's pretty lame
-what i thought was happening was that chariot stole the audience's magic of their own accord and after spending time with akko grew to regret it. this is so disappointing.
-dam croix is just goin in
-man i thought chariot destroyed the moon and replaced it with an illusion
-damn straight diana
-z e t s u b o u
-at least that diana and akko conversation was pretty nice, for once
-also akko's super broken
-looks like diana was the true mc of this show
-look at that goddamn smug face on the cafe owner
-all according to keikaku

After what went down at the end of the last episode, I thought the following developments would be similarly exciting but instead we got "Croix was the bad guy the whole time". Too bad pretty much everything related to Chariot's backstory ended up being a complete disappointment. At least the conversation between Diana and Akko at the end tried its best to make up for the extremely lackluster first half of the episode.
Jul 13, 2017 5:11 AM

Jul 2013
Hunting for Akko ep. Was pretty nice if only to bring back Lotte and Sucy since they been largely irrelevant after Croix came into the picture. The show is about friendship amongst a lot of other stuff so I'm glad they bringing those relationships back.
Jul 28, 2017 12:32 PM

Sep 2014
LeeTailor said:

usernome said:
I don't think the episode dumbed down Chariot. It would be completely out of character, as for Chariot and Ursula, not to be the naive girl she was. Also, it would hardly be well-developed in only 3 episodes. They had a char development line and they sticked to it, instead of trying to turn it 180º in the last second.

Yeah, while I can totally understand why some people are disappointed, I'm okay with this direction. We've been basically beaten over the head with the idea that Chariot and Akko are very similar, so maybe it really would have been too sudden; a truly gray Chariot probably would have needed more preparation and hints way before these past two episodes. I don't think Chariot's completely blameless this way either, as she still never asked how or why that spell was so powerful, she just blindly took Croix's word for it - her "quixotic naiveté" is her greatest flaw.

In conclusion, while the story is not even close to featuring "gray and grey morality", I think what we're seeing is still not on the black and white end, either. Croix is still just a utilitarian, she could probably be much blacker - and Chariot is, while an extremely light shade of grey, still far from perfect: she was naive, and when things got tough, she ran away to hide.

I couldn't agree more.

So Chariot was unaware of Croix's magic's side effects when she used it. That makes sense, of course Chariot was regretful, but she didn't steal everyone's magic on purpose. She was irresponsible, but at least she wasn't evil.

(Hitting the Moon like that was so over the top. I don't know why Trigger likes to destroy moons so much. lol)

Diana's conversation with Ursula was tense, but the former was right about everything. I liked how Diana was disappointed at Ursula/Chariot for her present actions (not looking for Akko) instead of her past ones (stealing her magic). Diana is pragmatic and doesn't hold a grudge against Chariot.

Poor Lotte was sad because Akko disappeared. Sucy comforting her was cute. Tha's the kind of scene where you notice that Lotte and Sucy really like Akko.

I really liked Diana's conversation with Akko. Diana said exactly what was needed to say at the right time and was completely sincere and honest to Akko. I'm glad Akko was reassured by Diana's words.

Don't believe in yourself, Akko! Believe in Diana believing in you!

Looks like the final battle is coming! Will Akko and the rest help Ursula/Chariot and unlock the seventh word? Let's see what happens next!
LhasApsJul 28, 2017 12:39 PM
Aug 6, 2017 4:55 PM

Oct 2012
Aaah, those feels... and despair again, what a sad start of the episode. But Diana certainly proved to be the best friend, her conversation with Akko which gave her some motivation again was godly.

And the end, with all Croix's machines ready for Noir Fuel Magic... two-ep finale really gotta be interesting. Their next meeting with Akko would not be before after the end, no doubt.
Aug 27, 2017 1:45 PM

Apr 2015
Goddamned Internet trolls bullying Chariot. Seems to be a recurring theme here.

So Chariot accidentally stole a bit of Diana's magic too? Considering how strong Diana seems to be, there's still hope for Akko!

"To be honest, I didn't much care for you when we first met." You don't say, Diana >_> Okay, okay...Diana has become a much better character in the second half. I'm very glad the show's given her a sympathetic role rather than just making her the bitchy rival.

"I'll stop you here and now." Alright! Kick her ass, Chariot!
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Sep 3, 2017 7:59 PM

Dec 2015
A nice "re-motivational" épisode. The flashbacks were quite long though.

3/5
Sep 10, 2017 7:17 PM
Jun 2013
so chariot was tricked into using the fuel thing and whats with anime and attacking the moon. Also we see the horribleness of the comment section. looks like a big battle will show up.
Sep 12, 2017 8:48 PM

Mar 2015
Finally everything more or less comes together - time to take down the big bad that is Croix!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 15, 2017 2:34 PM

May 2015
Just kiss already. Diana + Akko :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 6, 2018 2:36 PM

Dec 2016
Chariot is lowkey an awful person so I guess the saying "never meet your heroes" is true even in anime lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2017

152 by LFC123 »»
Mar 21, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

116 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

159 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2017

310 by HoneyBees91 »»
Feb 28, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2017

186 by trueauracoral »»
Feb 18, 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.