3It was OK
7.4%
2Disliked it
3.0%
1Hated it
2.6%
Average 4.5
734 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2017 8:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh we find out a bit more about Akane Minagawa and how she sleeps with other men.

Thought this episode was interesting as it shows a more different side of her.
Character chemistry between Ebato and Hanabi still feels a awkward although it looks like they're getting along closer now than ever. Pretty lewd epsod.
Feb 2, 2017 8:21 AM

Sep 2013
What a bitch..............

Oh my god, please stop these two... You're digging your own grave, Ecchan </3

Goodness, what have you done to my Hanabi-chan! She's fucking lost it!
Erika___Feb 2, 2017 8:37 AM
Feb 2, 2017 8:54 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Erika___ said:
What a bitch..............

Oh my god, please stop these two... You're digging your own grave, Ecchan </3

Goodness, what have you done to my Hanabi-chan! She's fucking lost it!
I am loving how Lerche are drawing these scenes man, this looks so beautiful

Also, I can't wait to see the anime only reactions to the REAL bitch-sensei xDD (I'm looking at you Lelouch0202 lol)
Feb 2, 2017 9:08 AM

Apr 2010
So more trash entered the scene or better said she was already there.
Well it was obvious she was up to something but honestly i expected Hanabi to do something that the teacher would not have expected like kissing her.
Her reaction would have been great.
The relationship between Echan and Hanabi grew as well tho it's questionable wether it's a good thing for them.
It's no wonder the name of the anime starts with Kuzu
Feb 2, 2017 9:25 AM

Jan 2009
*grin*

So... episode 4, Akane exposition, shitstorm incoming.

GO!
Feb 2, 2017 9:55 AM

Jul 2014
Oh God.... yeap no... no words can describe how I feel for this episode.... the fcking bitch has been revealed at long last, now lets get it on with the juicy parts.

Oh yeah, manga readers
-StrayFeb 2, 2017 10:21 AM
Feb 2, 2017 10:19 AM

Apr 2016
I don't get the "lick her lips" action for the teacher at the end. I mean, we understood she's bad. What's the point bringing this stupid cliché on top of it? Totally unnecessary.

Did the direction thought there were some 10 years old kids watching? Seriously.

Not a fan of the teacher's voice either.
Feb 2, 2017 10:22 AM

Mar 2015
So far I havn't been really liking this show but that eps was pretty good, the lewdness helps ehhh slimy fingers xD
EbianFeb 2, 2017 10:26 AM
Feb 2, 2017 10:37 AM

Sep 2012
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
I don't get the "lick her lips" action for the teacher at the end. I mean, we understood she's bad. What's the point bringing this stupid cliché on top of it? Totally unnecessary.

Did the direction thought there were some 10 years old kids watching? Seriously.

I don't even understand why you would be bothered by that. I really don't. There are cliches in every media and in most anime shows. Should we keep questioning them? Hell, I can spend my entire life questioning every single thing in anime.
FlamingMangosFeb 2, 2017 10:42 AM
Feb 2, 2017 11:35 AM

Apr 2015
Yep Akane-sensei is by far my favorite character in this show and I just got reminded again why. I hope the directing keeps being that good when she's in the focus.
Feb 2, 2017 12:05 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
HOLY FUCK, what an episode.
Feb 2, 2017 12:10 PM

Nov 2014
Wow, I wasn't expecting Akane to be as cold as she turned out to be. She's the worst kind of narcissist. She deserves a rendezvous with Truck-kun.

Hanabi doesn't seem to be quite in the same league as Akane. Yeah, she used Ecchan as an emotional crutch, but Ecchan—being so sexually aggressive—didn't leave her much room to back out. If there's any heartbreak between them, Ecchan shares some of the blame for not listening better.

Incredible episode.

5/5
Feb 2, 2017 12:12 PM

Oct 2008
I feel like there's too much exposition in this show... It's nice to see things from each character's perspective but I would rather we be shown more than told. Other than that it was an ok episode, nothing too unexpected. I wonder how this story will progress and be able to wrap up in 12 episodes. :/
Feb 2, 2017 12:13 PM

Jul 2016
Just OH MY GOD. This anime is the best in this season so far.
What the hell was that episode, omfg. *-*
A truly masterpiece. 10/10
Feb 2, 2017 12:14 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
There are so many things wrong with this episode

And I love it for it
Feb 2, 2017 12:18 PM

Sep 2013
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:

yeah overall not a fan of her. And not because I don't like her, you're obviously not supposed to like her but she feels way to cliché evil character to be taken seriously for me.
Sad when so far for me the strong point of the series and why I loved it so far has always been that the characters are way more relatable and made you think they're actual characters (if you take the melodrama setting for granted) than most other romance shows.
Feb 2, 2017 12:19 PM

Dec 2014
Well that was quite something, Good episode.

Okay, I don't like Akane-sensei one bit. It really sucks that she ended up with a twisted sense of acceptance/desire or whatever. While she does mention that she feels no superiority by doing whatever she does in her flashback, what she's trying to do to Hanabi seems exactly like her trying to show superiority and also makes her come of as kind of a sadist in wanting to see Hanabi suffer. This all sucks even more to me because I really like Akane's character design. XD

Kanai seems like a nice guy, he'll probably be led on by Akane just so she can see Hanabi suffer which is also gonna suck big time. :|

Best part of the episode? The Yuri scenes. XD Those were so so good. I love how they animate the intimate scenes, Real turn on. XDD
This show has literally become something like a guilty pleasure for me, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. xD

That ending with Hanabi in the rain and her reflection was really sad. :(
Feb 2, 2017 12:30 PM

May 2016
Akane a textbook femme fatale.
Feb 2, 2017 12:31 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i have one word to describe the female teacher

GRIME

damn, i forgot how much i love yuri xD
Feb 2, 2017 12:35 PM

Jan 2015
Masterpieceeeeeeee. This anime is art
Feb 2, 2017 12:35 PM

Aug 2013
What a bitch. I can't stand that trash called Akane.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 2, 2017 12:39 PM

Apr 2016
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:

I get the feeling that she's caught on to Hanabi's "forbidden love" with Ecchan and is trying to multiply the damage by seducing Hanabi as well. Her over the top attempts to be seductive could be playing into that. (Could be totally wrong though, I have no idea what's coming.)

Edit: It could also just be that she's trying to cement the torture by showing how seductive she can be and how much power she'll have over good ol' nii-chan. That's the more likely option, I guess.
willingscapegoatFeb 2, 2017 12:46 PM
Feb 2, 2017 12:40 PM
Mar 2016
Man, that teacher is really a skank , poor Kanai sensei, very much oblivious about her dark secret. OMG Ecchan and Hanabi just made yuri love. so Mugi is no longer in her place.
Feb 2, 2017 12:44 PM

Sep 2013
FlamingMangos said:
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:

I don't even understand why you would be bothered by that. I really don't. There are cliches in every media and in most anime shows. Should we keep questioning them? Hell, I can spend my entire life questioning every single thing in anime.

because so far the strong point of the series (for me) has been that it gave us believeable characters. You don't just have 1 MC with a romantic interest cardboard cut-out but rather the other person (Mugi) is also treated like an actual person of himself with his own thoughts and feelings. In fact ep3 hammered that home pretty hard (my fav scene of the series so far). Same can be said about Ecchan. Sure the setting is unrealistic as fuck but it's fiction after all and you have to make that leap and just take it for granted. That's at least why it was my own favorite series of the season so far.
The teacher however is fairly unbelieveable for me as she's just portrayed as some comic-like villain rather than an actual person of her own. Maybe we're going to get some explanation for this but so far I just can't take her seriously like this...

Just to make this clear: I still like the show and I don't have a problem with people having different opinions on this. Just since you asked I thought I might as well explain why some might not have liked it.
ToadessternFeb 2, 2017 12:49 PM
Feb 2, 2017 12:47 PM

Jun 2015
Akane Minagawa is such an interesting character. Seeing her mess around with Hanabi's feelings is so satisfying to watch. The relationship with Ecchan and Hanabi is complicating things more.
Feb 2, 2017 12:48 PM

Aug 2015
I'm almost thinking of dropping Masamune-kun's Revenge just because this holds my interest so much more.
Feb 2, 2017 12:51 PM
Aug 2013
Toadesstern said:
FlamingMangos said:

because so far the strong point of the series (for me) has been that it gave us believeable characters. You don't just have 1 MC with a romantic interest cardboard cut-out but rather the other person (Mugi) is also treated like an actual person of himself with his own thoughts and feelings. In fact ep3 hammered that home pretty hard (my fav scene of the series so far). Same can be said about Ecchan. Sure the setting is unrealistic as fuck but it's fiction after all and you have to make that leap and just take it for granted. That's why it was my own favorite series of the season so far.
The teacher however is fairly unbelieveable for me as she's just portrayed as some comic-like villain rather than an actual person of her own. Maybe we're going to get some explanation for this but so far I just can't take her seriously like this...

Dunno, there are enough real women with her personality, just talk to some girls they will assure you that. It´s even explained that she does it, because she is jealous of Hanabi getting more attention then herself.

May 2014
This went full hentai. I approve. Also Akane is the best embodiment of the show: "It feels good" is the most amazing circular logic for everything.
What schlock!

Apr 2015
Toadesstern said:

I think that depends on what your knowledge entails about real life people and their desires. I know 2 people that totally share some traits with Akane and thinking about what desires and fetishes humans are actually able to develop, romantic exploitation is not too far off. Some people simply have the desire to mess with others, they want to feel superior and the only way the can get this kick is through what their "abilities" allow. Akane is a visually stunning woman and she plays with her feminine charm that entangles people into her trap. This is how she expressed her superiority and this is what gives her life.

For other people it's success in your job, friendship, hobby, certain "products" or a pure long lasting relationship. There are morally acceptable and morally questionable things that fulfill you in life and well Akane certainly goes into the more twisted territory. Of course the anime takes all of that and exaggerates it but this part of fiction and even more so anime. So for me she totally fits into this series whose name is totally in line with what and who she is.
Feb 2, 2017 12:56 PM
Feb 2016
Wow. So far this anime's been nothing short of amazing. Definitely going to be the anime of the season for me if this keeps up.
Feb 2, 2017 1:03 PM

Sep 2013
Fappa said:
Toadesstern said:

I think that depends on what your knowledge entails about real life people and their desires. I know 2 people that totally share some traits with Akane and thinking about what desires and fetishes humans are actually able to develop, romantic exploitation is not too far off. Some people simply have the desire to mess with others, they want to feel superior and the only way the can get this kick is through what their "abilities" allow. Akane is a visually stunning woman and she plays with her feminine charm that entangles people into her trap. This is how she expressed her superiority and this is what gives her life.

For other people it's success in your job, friendship, hobby, certain "products" or a pure long lasting relationship. There are morally acceptable and morally questionable things that fulfill you in life and well Akane certainly goes into the more twisted territory. Of course the anime takes all of that and exaggerates it but this part of fiction and even more so anime. So for me she totally fits into this series whose name is totally in line with what and who she is.

yeah but that's the thing. "twisted" really is an understatement. I didn't get the feeling that she's twisted, I got the feeling that she's literally evil, which isn't something I'd ever call someone as in "that person is 100% evil".
Making her a bit more nuanced so that we could see some good things about her rather than just this villain character would help me take her seriously... I can get behind people having flaws and being imperfect and like I said, that's the reason I liked the series so far but this is character is going too far for me personally.

But oh well, like I said it was just an explanation as to why some people might not have liked it.
Feb 2, 2017 1:04 PM

Dec 2014
Not enough Mugi this episode (don't even know why I like him so much).
I don't like Akane but she does make things even more interesting (and I have a weakness for Toyosaki Aki). How much further can this go in eight more episodes? I'm totally ready for some more suffering.
Feb 2, 2017 1:07 PM

Apr 2016
Toadesstern said:
FlamingMangos said:

because so far the strong point of the series (for me) has been that it gave us believeable characters. You don't just have 1 MC with a romantic interest cardboard cut-out but rather the other person (Mugi) is also treated like an actual person of himself with his own thoughts and feelings. In fact ep3 hammered that home pretty hard (my fav scene of the series so far). Same can be said about Ecchan. Sure the setting is unrealistic as fuck but it's fiction after all and you have to make that leap and just take it for granted. That's at least why it was my own favorite series of the season so far.

Just to make this clear: I still like the show and I don't have a problem with people having different opinions on this. Just since you asked I thought I might as well explain why some might not have liked it.

I mostly agree with you. Akane is the weak point of the story because not so credible.

However I was pointing on a detail for her depiction. Sure she has a "weird" motivation (why not?) but they even added in the anime (it's not in the manga) the kid-anime-cliché of the nasty villain licking his lips to show how fun it is to be evil. The script writer and director should refrain to make Akane even less credible than she already is in the manga.

As for her voice-actress, I have the feeling she doesn't fit.

Having said that, Akane is not the main character. Like you, I enjoy the show even though I don't expect it to be perfect, Mugi childhood friend was also a bit off the mark.
Feb 2, 2017 1:12 PM

May 2014
Toadesstern said:
What do you mean? She's the best character so far. She has the best basis: I am narcissist seeking attention because it "feels good". So far, that's the best, most honest motivation we've had so far! How are Hanabi, Mugi and Ecchan better?
Feb 2, 2017 1:15 PM

May 2016
People say Akane isn't a believable character.

For one, she's as close to an actual psycopath, as I could ever ask for. And secondly, she's me, if I had the luck to be born a hot woman.
Feb 2, 2017 1:16 PM

Sep 2012
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
Toadesstern said:

I mostly agree with you. Akane is the weak point of the story because not so credible.

However I was pointing on a detail for her depiction. Sure she has a "weird" motivation (why not?) but they even added in the anime (it's not in the manga) the kid-anime-cliché of the nasty villain licking his lips to show how fun it is to be evil. The script writer and director should refrain to make Akane even less credible than she already is in the manga.

As for her voice-actress, I have the feeling she doesn't fit.

Having said that, Akane is not the main character. Like you, I enjoy the show even though I don't expect it to be perfect, Mugi childhood friend was also a bit off the mark.

The licking the lips is literally for like a couple of seconds. I read the manga myself too and for the anime just to add one short seconds adding to that scene and it makes you so bothered by it is ridiculous.
Feb 2, 2017 1:17 PM

Sep 2013
T3hSource said:
Toadesstern said:
What do you mean? She's the best character so far. She has the best basis: I am narcissist seeking attention because it "feels good". So far, that's the best, most honest motivation we've had so far! How are Hanabi, Mugi and Ecchan better?

because Hanabi, Mugi and Ecchan are confused teenagers that don't even know what they are themselves, rather than one specific character to the extreme.
Sure there are some psycho's out there but most (real) people I meet aren't characters I'd dare to describe in such a simplistic way but instead a mix of a lot things.
Feb 2, 2017 1:27 PM

Apr 2015
Toadesstern said:

yeah but that's the thing. "twisted" really is an understatement. I didn't get the feeling that she's twisted, I got the feeling that she's literally evil, which isn't something I'd ever call someone as in "that person is 100% evil".
Making her a bit more nuanced so that we could see some good things about her rather than just this villain character would help me take her seriously... I can get behind people having flaws and being imperfect and like I said, that's the reason I liked the series so far but this is character is going too far for me personally.

But oh well, like I said it was just an explanation as to why some people might not have liked it.

But the show made effort to exactly showcase how she has her legitimate reasons. That what she does is not for the sake of being evil but that it has a reason beyond what you can see on the surface level.

What I see is an incredibly vulnerable person that is so insecure about engaging into emotional relationship with people out of the fear of being exploited herself that she holes herself up and hides behind some sort of fetish she developed and found comfort in. In my opinion she sees the people around her less as people but the means for her own satisfaction which again seems to be a result from this exact fear from said people. In the episode it is even mentioned how she is a horrible judge of character and she wouldn't know whether someone was a genuinely good person or not unless someone outright tells her that. To me that's more than telling just how inexperienced she is about open and honest inter personal relationships which again goes hand in hand with this whole motif of anxiety.

I wouldn't be surprised if Akane turns out to be most insecure, vulnerable and hurt person in the entire series.

So yeah there is definitely a background that opens up a whole new side beyond this evil persona of hers, you just gotta read the tiny little hints the show gives you in advance.
Feb 2, 2017 1:29 PM

Oct 2014
AvidAnimeViewer said:
I'm almost thinking of dropping Masamune-kun's Revenge just because this holds my interest so much more.

Chibi Already did.

This is definitely anime of the season. maybe even the whole year outside of sequels.
Feb 2, 2017 1:30 PM

Apr 2016
Toadesstern said:
T3hSource said:

because Hanabi, Mugi and Ecchan are confused teenagers that don't even know what they are themselves, rather than one specific character to the extreme.
Sure there are some psycho's out there but most (real) people I meet aren't characters I'd dare to describe in such a simplistic way but instead a mix of a lot things.

I Agree 100% on this.

From my (indirect) experience, womanizers and man-eaters are people who most of the time don't care about others feelings, but they don't enjoy being evil neither try to destroy people, they just want to fuck and don't care about the rest. Hier Akane has the mentality of a child who's trying to bully Hanabi just "because", without really showing the hate or the possible inferiority complex.
Ysad_ZiwezhanFeb 2, 2017 1:34 PM
Feb 2, 2017 1:33 PM

Sep 2013
Fappa said:
Toadesstern said:

But the show made effort to exactly showcase how she has her legitimate reasons. That what she does is not for the sake of being evil but that it has a reason beyond what you can see on the surface level.

What I see is an incredibly vulnerable person that is so insecure about engaging into emotional relationship with people out of the fear of being exploited herself that she holes herself up and hides behind some sort of fetish she developed and found comfort in. In my opinion she sees the people around her less as people but the means for her own satisfaction which again seems to be a result from this exact fear from said people. In the episode it is even mentioned how she is a horrible judge of character and she wouldn't know whether someone was a genuinely good person or not unless someone outright tells her that. To me that's more than telling just how inexperienced she is about open and honest inter personal relationships which again goes hand in hand with this whole motif of anxiety.

I wouldn't be surprised if Akane turns out to be most insecure, vulnerable and hurt person in the entire series.

So yeah there is definitely a background that opens up a whole new side beyond this evil persona of hers, you just gotta read the tiny little hints the show gives you in advance.

yeah I got that and yes, she's obviously the most insecure out of the cast. They made that fairly obvious through the episode with her saying that she doesn't want to have the same experience her friend had and no it doesn't help her for me so far but I'm going to end it at this since like I said, I like the series and don't want to piss off people in here :P

Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
Toadesstern said:

I Agree 100% on this.

From my (indirect) experience, womanizers and man-eaters are people who most of the time don't care about others feelings, but they don't enjoy being evil neither try to destroy people, they just want to fuck and don't care about the rest. Hier Akane has the mentality of a child who's trying to bully Hanabi just "because" without really showing the hate or the possible inferiority complex.

yeah exactly what I thought as well
Feb 2, 2017 1:36 PM

May 2014
Oh Akane is such a sadistic biatch!
So much fun to watch though, and she basically has major issues with other women- she enjoys taking from them...even men she's not interested in, hence her being the opposite of Hanabi with her ideas that it's pretty horrid having the affections of people you aren't interested in.

No Mugi this episode, but that's forgiven bc of the insight and development of all the other characters. It's Hanabi's turning point in which she gives into her "scummy" side to exploit Ecchan's feelings. It feels good to be loved after all.

I think the only character I feel actually sorry for so far is Kanai...that poor cinnamon roll really is out of the loop. Seems he has a bit of an Oedipus complex tho...like he fell in love at first sight bc Akane reminded him of his dead mother? Dude prolly got a freaky side lmao XD

So, is he even really in love with her at all?
It seems to be an ongoing theme of characters not really being in love with one another, but rather being in love with their own projections of an ideal and convenient dream lover. Noriko with Mugi, Kanai with Akane and also Hana with Kanai (although she's more aware that she's doing it).

Perhaps the only love that feels remotely like love at all is Ecchan's imo.
I'm kinda beginning to ship Hanabi x Ecchan but am totally prepared to get my heart broken :/

Anyways, rant over XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2017 1:38 PM

Jun 2015
Amazing art and great story too. I love the adult approach to the anime with minimalistic "cuteness" and stuff like that, but yet it fills a cliche such as the high-school love-triangle.

I like every single character in the show, they are all so unique with their traits and do not disappoint. I feel a little sorry for Kanai because he is the only one who seems completely out of the loop :p

Loved how Akane somehow(teacher by day, ninja spy by night?) caught up to Hanabi's same-sex relationship as shown in the ending frames :D
Feb 2, 2017 1:40 PM

Jul 2011
A mess, and it will get even worse (better :3), I don't feel anything...

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Feb 2, 2017 1:42 PM

Jun 2013
Am glad that now everyone can see how horrible the teacher is.
Feb 2, 2017 1:44 PM

Jan 2013
A fairly depressing episode, no one is happy.
I don't even know where it can go from here.
Feb 2, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2009
I'm almost surprised how generally constructive the discussion has been so far :) ... honestly, I expected a sea of flames right now.

Ysad_Ziwezhan/Toadesstern: Keep in mind that this anime has the habit to first introduce a character in a surprising/shocking way, people then complain about this character being "unrealistic", and then they are fleshed out with many more details afterwards. This will be particularly true for Akane, who I consider the second most important character in the show after Hanabi.

Also, I suggest to keep a very close eye on what truly moves Akane. Is it really lust? Or is it something different? I suggest you rewatch her scenes, because ep4 handles her very well.

This is also why Hanabi is actually wrong: She is _not_ like Akane, no matter what she believes. Her "evil inner child" (which was a fantastic scene that gave me goosebumps) channeling her self-denigration says so, but think about it: For what reason did Hanabi and Akane do what they did? Are they really the same?
Feb 2, 2017 1:47 PM
Feb 2017
For the first time in a long time I'm literally enjoying an anime. At the beggening I thought it will be story about 2 normal teenagers surounded by fuc*ed up people, but now it seems they are all that way. Can't wait to see how this Mugi?-guy will react after (and if) he learns the truth about Akane.
Also it is my first post in this forum so I guess a 'Welcome' is in order.
Hello :)
Feb 2, 2017 1:58 PM

Apr 2015
Toadesstern said:

yeah I got that and yes, she's obviously the most insecure out of the cast. They made that fairly obvious through the episode with her saying that she doesn't want to have the same experience her friend had and no it doesn't help her for me so far but I'm going to end it at this since like I said, I like the series and don't want to piss off people in here :P

Ah no worries, I'm just rambling about what I saw in this episode and try to figure out myself if I missed something. No offense has been taken :)!
Feb 2, 2017 2:04 PM

Nov 2011
My respect and "bad feelings" for Ecchan have decrased after this episode. She's kind of a bitch. First of all Stalker much? Then yu basically force her to do things. Yeah Hanabi says "it's fine" but you even say "I'm going to take what I want for what you did to me." LIKE WHAT? If it wasn't for Akane being in this episode Ecchan would be hated by me now.

HOWEVER AKANE is in this episode and she is a STRAIGHT BITCH. My god there's a difference between hating someone and their characters and just fucking despising that character.
She was already a bitch at the end of the last episode and now she's fucking SUPER bitch after this. Just toying with Mens feelings, thats Sick.

A lack of Mugi in the episode sucked as well. Hanabi made me somewhat happy when she didn't tell him because it would just make her feel better, but dammit it he needs to be consoled too because he's just as fucked up as she is.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2017

433 by unbigou »»
Mar 24, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

250 by AniGreek73 »»
Feb 17, 5:46 PM

» Live Action

JSeanaY - Dec 18, 2023

5 by Asudox »»
Dec 29, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

159 by Sanyuu »»
Dec 22, 2023 10:06 AM

» I want to watch it but I don't want to watch it.

Ronin_Sensei - Sep 13, 2023

48 by Zarutaku »»
Dec 13, 2023 2:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.