Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Scum's Wish
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 13, 2023 12:20 AM
Aug 2021
There are two parts of me.
FIRST PART, I do want to watch it because its different, interesting and I heard good things about it.
SECOND PART, I don't want to watch it because I can't handle it, I want my mental peace. To tell you the truth I did watch two episodes but dropped after it. Yes, it was interesting but at the price of my mental peace.
Sep 13, 2023 12:25 AM
Jan 2021
just don't watch it
Sep 13, 2023 12:28 AM
Jun 2021
It is superrr frustrating to watch. Literally every single character pissed me off with their decisions. If your mental health is fragile then I would not recommended this
Sep 13, 2023 12:30 AM
Aug 2011
it's perfect if you like watching a toxic drama but if that's not your thing i wouldn't waste your time
Sep 13, 2023 12:30 AM

Jul 2015
If you can't handle unhappy endings and being frustrated, then don't bother.
Every single relationship in this show is toxic and doomed to fail.

Sep 13, 2023 12:37 AM
Aug 2021
Piromysl said:

I can handle unhappy endings but I can't handle toxic relationships.
Sep 13, 2023 12:54 AM

Apr 2021
Nekonin_2003 said:
FIRST PART, I do want to watch it because its different, interesting and I heard good things about it.
SECOND PART, I don't want to watch it because I can't handle it, I want my mental peace. To tell you the truth I did watch two episodes but dropped after it. Yes, it was interesting but at the price of my mental peace.

Don’t watch it.

I watched all the episodes and it was not worth it.

It was one punch to the gut after the other.

The writer just wanted to frustrate and aggravate the audience with how ridiculous everything gets.

I did not enjoy it and rated this very low.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Sep 13, 2023 12:55 AM

Apr 2021
PinkHeart19 said:
it's perfect if you like watching a toxic drama but if that's not your thing i wouldn't waste your time

It is beyond toxic, it is downright self-torture
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Sep 13, 2023 12:56 AM
Apr 2023
idk about you but i initially didn't like it when I watched it like 2 years ago but now that I think about it was pretty good ig I've grown a thing for toxic dramas
Sep 13, 2023 12:57 AM
Jun 2021
This anime left me frustrated for days tbh lol. it was both interesting and annoying to watch at the same time.
Sep 13, 2023 12:57 AM
Aug 2011
ejleon said:
PinkHeart19 said:

It is beyond toxic, it is downright self-torture

yeah it really was very depressing
Sep 13, 2023 12:58 AM

Apr 2016
Nekonin_2003 said:
Piromysl said:

I can handle unhappy endings but I can't handle toxic relationships.

Then don't watch it. I watched it and I can see it's not a bad show, but it was TOO toxic for me, so I guess it would be too much for you too.
In the end, even if these relationships had a narrative intention, you just won't enjoy this show at all.
Sep 13, 2023 1:02 AM

Apr 2021
mikanmisaki said:
idk about you but i initially didn't like it when I watched it like 2 years ago but now that I think about it was pretty good ig I've grown a thing for toxic dramas

I would really like to hear your perspective on it now.

I watched it this year and was hating how torturous the writer made it for the audience. There was nothing to grab onto or enjoy, it was just down hill the whole time.

Sep 13, 2023 1:13 AM
Jan 2017
Then just go watch your happy go lucky copy/paste romantic comedy. If you don't like dark romance don't watch it.
Sep 13, 2023 1:30 AM
Aug 2022
it doesn't have a happy end so it's your call to make if you want to watch them watch it if not then better not watching it
Sep 13, 2023 1:41 AM
Feb 2021
Nekonin_2003 said:

simple if you can't handle the NTR dossage then it ain't for yuh
Sep 13, 2023 1:43 AM

Oct 2022
The people saying the show is toxic, tortuous, and sad... And well, I don't disagree, but the anime just shows us a fact of the reality, these are the most common type of attitudes and relationships in this century, this obscure side are in every places.
SirAkatoshSep 13, 2023 1:58 AM
Sep 13, 2023 1:56 AM
Feb 2018
Watch it if you're a teenager, otherwise skip it. I did the same and as an adult, no regrets. But I won't click on it again
Sep 13, 2023 2:08 AM

Jul 2021
Its just an anime… is it really that deep?
Sep 13, 2023 2:43 AM
Feb 2022
best anime SSR tier no joke
Sep 13, 2023 4:01 AM
May 2022
It's TOP - watch it!
Sep 13, 2023 4:13 AM
Jan 2022
It's hard to watch but it was kind of meaningful in a way it showed how deep some of the relationships got and how life doesn't always go your way
Sep 13, 2023 5:13 AM
Apr 2023
It’s drama and melodrama. It’s not reality for most people but it is an exaggerated representation of the struggles in relationships that teens go through.

It’s fine as a drama but too many characters are all broken and bent together. It would have been a better show if it had focused on a couple less characters and developed their backstories more.

It was fine. But only if you want to see people’s excess sexuality and pain magnified for 12 episodes without much to break it up.
Sep 13, 2023 5:21 AM
Jul 2019
Nekonin_2003 said:

Show is utter teenie garbage. Save your time for something of quality
Sep 13, 2023 6:10 AM
Nov 2022
Mega_Muse said:
It is superrr frustrating to watch. Literally every single character pissed me off with their decisions. If your mental health is fragile then I would not recommended this

If you didn't like the ending read "Kuzu no honkai : decor ". It's like an epilog . ( and some good things happen there )
Sep 13, 2023 7:42 AM
Jun 2021
Sterall said:
Mega_Muse said:

If you didn't like the ending read "Kuzu no honkai : decor ". It's like an epilog . ( and some good things happen there )

Okayy. Maybe I'll check it out sometime
Sep 13, 2023 8:21 AM

Sep 2020
Don't watch it. Everyone that enjoyed this series was enthralled by Hana's thighs. If you didn't get enthralled even as early as episode 2, the show isn't for you.

Seriously tho, I think it's well worth watching, It's a one cour show and it doesn't fail to capture complex emotions and nuances of life, The artstyle sold me from episode 1 and there are more than a few interesting characters.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Sep 13, 2023 8:25 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to Infinite_Jester
It’s drama and melodrama. It’s not reality for most people but it is an exaggerated representation of the struggles in relationships that teens go through.

It’s fine as a drama but too many characters are all broken and bent together. It would have been a better show if it had focused on a couple less characters and developed their backstories more.

It was fine. But only if you want to see people’s excess sexuality and pain magnified for 12 episodes without much to break it up.
@Infinite_Jester Kinda weird to call it exaggerated because you haven't experienced any of the issues tackled in the series. Can you say with confidence that there aren't people out there struggling with unrequited love, and fear of loneliness which leads them to make impulsive and selfish decisions?

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Sep 13, 2023 8:58 AM
Jan 2022
Nekonin_2003 said:

if you're easily distressed and don't want to get uncomfortable with your feelings, then I'd recommend not watching the show.
Sep 13, 2023 9:10 AM
Apr 2023
ejleon said:
mikanmisaki said:

I watched it this year and was hating how torturous the writer made it for the audience. There was nothing to grab onto or enjoy, it was just down hill the whole time.

i would love to give you a detailed openion but I watched it two years ago so I'll have to rewatch it now but i remember not liking the ending but also felt that the ending was super realistic. The whole thing felt like two teenagers trying to figure out stuff but also messing up
mikanmisakiSep 13, 2023 9:15 AM
Sep 13, 2023 9:14 AM
May 2022
The first 3 episodes are fantastic but after that it slowy starts going downhill (story wise).
I did like the ending but that's probably an unpopular opinion.

At the end of the day, I would still recommend watching it
Sep 13, 2023 11:09 AM
Mar 2020
The anime is really good. I very much recommend it. The reason I like it so much is he reason others hate it. The characters are scum and guess what? So are most of the ppl irl. This shows the other side of society and mainly when it comes to their relationships, platonic or lust ones.

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯’𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Sep 13, 2023 11:12 AM
Dec 2021
who cares about mental peach.
just watch it and do hell with peach.
Sep 13, 2023 12:45 PM
Feb 2020
watch it, best anime
Sep 13, 2023 3:18 PM

Aug 2017
Just don't watch It, its a waste of time, there are better anime
Sep 13, 2023 4:47 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to mikanmisaki
ejleon said:
mikanmisaki said:

i would love to give you a detailed openion but I watched it two years ago so I'll have to rewatch it now but i remember not liking the ending but also felt that the ending was super realistic. The whole thing felt like two teenagers trying to figure out stuff but also messing up
@mikanmisaki I understand, I was hoping two characters would finally end up together, but the ending ruined that

Sep 13, 2023 5:53 PM

Mar 2013
Yes, don't even watch this...
it will CORRUPT your very mind.
your WHOLE personality.
Please run away as fast as you can.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 14, 2023 1:57 AM
Oct 2021
I watched it on 1.5x still got depressed in the end.
Sep 14, 2023 2:58 AM
Jul 2021
Nekonin_2003 said:

it's not worth it. atleast it was not for me. better to skip this show.i regret watching this.
Sep 14, 2023 3:33 AM
Mar 2022
just watch it for me it's 10/10
Sep 15, 2023 1:19 PM

Dec 2015
If you're an adult you know at least one person that's like one of the characters.

It's an adult theme anime, people that only like shounen or some kid or teenager theme animes will dislike it because of this, so be aware about it.
Sep 15, 2023 8:14 PM
Aug 2020
renz330 said:
Its just an anime… is it really that deep?

No, I don't recommend it but not because it is "very deep and shocking" as some make it out to be, but because it is an edgy series that although it tries to be deep, it doesn't achieve it, having flat characters and frankly, you are going to hate them all, When I saw it I felt really cheated, because they painted it as a masterpiece that would break my heart and I ended up finding a sleeping pill that was unbearable to look at and absurdly poorly written, Some will tell you that characters act realistically, but they only act stupidly , this series is garbage and I think that no one with good taste should watch it. (I'm never so negative about animes, even if I don't like them I think "it's not for me" and move on with my life, but with this series I can't think about anything other than how bad it is)
Sep 16, 2023 1:15 PM
Sep 2020
This one is one of my favorites because of the complex theme. Easily triggering, will occupy your mind for a while. Watch it only when you feel confident watching it, avoid it if you're highly emotional or prone to depressive episodes. The characters look cute but there's nothing cutesy about the anime.
Sep 16, 2023 1:17 PM
Sep 2020
ejleon said:
@mikanmisaki I understand, I was hoping two characters would finally end up together, but the ending ruined that

They do end up together in the manga sequel.
Sep 16, 2023 4:51 PM

Apr 2021
Red_sparkling said:
ejleon said:

Oh … if we are talking about the same people, then I’m happy, but I did not read the written material.

I am curious as to which characters you mean?

Sep 20, 2023 6:29 AM
Sep 2020
ejleon said:
Red_sparkling said:

Oh … if we are talking about the same people, then I’m happy, but I did not read the written material.

The main characters.
Sep 20, 2023 11:50 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Red_sparkling
ejleon said:
Red_sparkling said:

The main characters.
@Red_sparkling I was hoping teacher and student, but I guess that ok

Oct 1, 2023 8:58 AM
Feb 2023
I can handle a lot in shitty shows because I’m not too particular but this is probably my lowest ranked anime. It just sucked
Dec 13, 2023 2:23 PM

Sep 2016
Well, simple answer would be: don't watch because once seen you can't unwatch it.
Better answer is: don't let your mental peace getting dragged down by fiction, just take the good things with you and ignore the rest.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2017

433 by unbigou »»
Mar 24, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

250 by AniGreek73 »»
Feb 17, 5:46 PM

» Live Action

JSeanaY - Dec 18, 2023

5 by Asudox »»
Dec 29, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

159 by Sanyuu »»
Dec 22, 2023 10:06 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

177 by tsumetai1163 »»
Nov 17, 2023 11:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.