Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 31, 2016 12:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great episode. Good action and there's a very tense atmosphere after the previous episode especially for what happened between Aina and Fumitan already.

I liked the fight in space in the second half with Gjallarhorn involved again. Mika kicking some ass a usual. Exciting. Dat Aina TV broadcast though.
Jan 31, 2016 1:48 AM

Nov 2009
Great episide, and sweet sweet long-awaited Kudelia's development who's started showing what she's really got, yay! That iron resolve left even Mika impressed (and possibly wanting to match it? if we go by his "I feel irritated"). Also, a daring and calculated move on Kudelia's part to try and use Gordon, looks like she'll be winning him over for real to a degree if his comment about her showing signs of growing even more is anything to go by.

The staged massacre really doesn't sit well with Gaelio, and it's somehow good know. Also, it was nice to see Ein being loyal enough to forget about revenge in time to protect Gaelio.

Mika naming Gaelio "Gali-Gali" and Gaelio's subsequent "You're doing it on purpose, arent' you?!" was so hilarious, despite them being in the middle of a deathfightXD
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jan 31, 2016 2:31 AM

Sep 2015
I guess this is the turning point episode which lead everyone to their respective fate and future. I mean seriously, EVERYONE. Princess Kudelia standing up, Mikazuki's forever follow Orga start to waver and have his own will bit by bit. And other people also.

Sadly i can pretty much see how this gundam series will end, everyone will die and the last man standing type who is Kudelia.
valvravetruthJan 31, 2016 2:44 AM
Jan 31, 2016 2:41 AM

Mar 2014
in order to change something, there must be sacrifices.
damn war. what will come to the last moment is tragedy only.
I like theres no laser shit in this series. battles with modern weapons are hardcore.
next ep seems to focus on the homo couple.
ButtSlapperJan 31, 2016 2:52 AM
Jan 31, 2016 3:06 AM

Jan 2016
My favorite episode in a while. The worker revolution aspect is done really well in this show, and this episode makes that very clear. Additionally, the combat is amazing in this episode. It seems Kudelia's arc has reached its climax, as the revolution truly begins. Also, that guy going full Gai Daigoji and naming his mech like a Super Robot or something was really amusing.

...That said, some of the elements that bother me are still present. People still keep talking about how great Mika is, and he still has had no difficulties with his battles. He still has little to no personality, and is still stoic. This makes, in my opinion, for a very boring MC. The forced exposition, although subdued, is still very much there (seriously, for what reason would Gaelio scream to himself that the Kimaris was taken from his family treasury? Couldn't they just have McGillis explain it later on? It'd still be exposition, but it wouldn't be nearly as forced). However, these faults are overshadowed by how good this episode is. I do hope future episodes will be able to do the same.
"Now you have your answer. That's Fire Bomber. We don't know their past or future... they're just here. That's all there is." - Akiko Lips
Jan 31, 2016 3:15 AM

Feb 2012
Previously: Atra and Kudelia have both been picked up and carried by Mikazuki.

Today:
Gaelio: Let me go, you space rat.
Mikazuki: This voice. The chocolate guy's...
Gaelio: I'm Gaelio Bauduin
Mikazuki: Gali Gali?

Mikazuki the assertive alpha.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 31, 2016 3:16 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Wooo Gusion Gundam <3
Easily the best part of this episode

Lately this anime has been more exciting to watch, just I expected.

Hope Fareed's personal MS with Gundam Frame comes fast.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 31, 2016 3:29 AM

Apr 2012
Great episode. Damn Gjallhorn. That was a massacre out there.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jan 31, 2016 3:34 AM
Oct 2012
Time for some good old Gundam vs Gundam action, politics, revolution...SIEG ZEON! Gundam Kimaris and Gusion Rebake were both awesome, dat Kudelia though...

Jan 31, 2016 3:59 AM
Aug 2012
Another great watch and tense episode. First Chocolate Man, now Gali Gali. Starting to see Mikazuki come more into his own in making his own decisions, Orga the one asking Mika questions this episode. Also there's Mika feeling frustrated. Wonder how that will turn out in the next 8 episodes. Always excited to see what Mikazuki will do next. Kudelia getting to show off her power in the political field.

I thought the revenge crazy Ein was dead for a moment.
K-AnimeJan 31, 2016 4:52 AM
Jan 31, 2016 4:11 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The Kudelia show has begun!
Jan 31, 2016 4:19 AM

Feb 2015
Okay, Im now a fan of both the OP/ED

And damn that battle scene was so awesome to watch, so happy that Mika now has a battle squad out there with him.

Does anyone know when the DUB is going to air? I'm preying it's done well then this will be the best package to go on my shelf

5/5
Jan 31, 2016 4:31 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Basukesu-GE said:
Time for some good old Gundam vs Gundam action, politics, revolution...SIEG ZEON! Gundam Kimaris and Gusion Rebake were both awesome, dat Kudelia though...

Loved this shot of her lol

This episode was very powerful and I loved it

Everything turned into complete chaos and just seeing all of the death and destruction followed by Gjallarhorn showcasing once more just how corrupt and disgusting they are by setting up all those people in Mobile Suits really pissed me off to no end

Thankfully Tekkadan decided to do something about it with persuasion from Kudelia who btw had some amazing character development in this episode and made me so freaking proud....I'm seriously looking forward to seeing this speech and where her character goes but as of right now, I'm loving the change - Props to the news station for doing a part to make things fair too

The battle scenes were great as usual with Mika going in on these guys.....I respect Gali Gali for being against his groups disgusting actions (But my god that name lol...Mika needs to chill xD) however sadly his grudge got the best of him.....

I was surprised to see that not only does Kimaris belong to his family, but all of the 72 Gundams were the same machines used by Gjallarhorn during the war etc as well as to see how good Gali Gali was with it (Although I guess you can put this down as being a type advantage type of thing)

However, good old Akihiro plus Gusion came to the rescue with the help of the other guy and they REKT them all real good :D My only question here though is who are these other forces that arrived again? They're the earth forces right? Because that fleet is huge lol

Overall great episode and I can't wait to see the conclusion of this arc....Plus I better see some Orga x Merribit scenes soon :(
TokoyaJan 31, 2016 4:55 AM
Jan 31, 2016 4:43 AM

May 2009
I like it, but I'm still having a difficult time adjusting to Mobile Suit battles without the usual pew-pew-pew.

I wonder what kind of deal(s) Kudelia made with Nobliss for her television appearance to happen.

That massacre though. It's like some sick game for them. I approve.
Jan 31, 2016 4:52 AM

Jun 2014
Why does it always feel like the episode is so short. That episode was MAJESTIC. So now 3 Gundams fight against one another. Nothing against that :D. That ED is sooo fucking awesome I can't stop listening to it. Kudelia did great in this episode. How will the reporters crew live though. I don't think they will be able to drop them somewhere since the Gjallarhorn are against them. The situation is not good at all. I believe either Naze will go help them, or the McGillis will help them against Gjallarhorn.
Jan 31, 2016 5:02 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Dat Kudelia body shot.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 31, 2016 5:05 AM

Aug 2013
I just love the small changes in the opening, now we have kudelia holding the pendant and we don't have more Fumitan and Merribit instead on Mika's lauching sequence....
Jan 31, 2016 5:07 AM

Aug 2010
Really intense. Loved the action and the Kudelia development AND SEXY BODY :L.

Atra got quite a few shots of her looking in admiration toward Kudelia. I wonder if that'll mean something in the future?

Glad Orga was able to contact Naze and take his permission before all that. I wouldn't want some drama shit to happen between these bros.

That Kimari's friggin fast. Damn! Mika's got nothing on him right now. More level ups incoming. LOL'd at Gali Gali XD

I wonder who painted Ryusei-go pinkish red :P Why do I have a feeling it's someone gay for Shino *wink wink*

Ein's a bitch with his Krank-san this Krank-san that XD

Gusion Rebake looks awesome. Akihiro should've kept the jet hammer tho :/
I wonder who performed the AV surgery on him?

PV was gay XD
Jan 31, 2016 5:15 AM

Apr 2014
wow
doki doki my heart is beating fast this episode was powerful.with action
orga smart like always and kudeia doing what he has to do
every chapter is better than the after one
Jan 31, 2016 5:23 AM

Feb 2014
Really really intense episode. Battle scenes are always welcomed.

I'm very proud of my Kudelia who used Gordon, I wonder what she told him to make him agree.... Looking forward to her speech which will be after a LONG LONG week....
dolly94Jan 31, 2016 5:31 AM
Jan 31, 2016 5:23 AM
Dec 2015
FANTASTIC EPISODE. Love the action and the begin for Kudelia's show. I'm looking forward for her TV speech.
Mika and his nicknames.. Gali-Gali is so funny hahahaha

Im just loving how the facts are going. The development is amazing.

Next episode we have some development for homo couple.
Jan 31, 2016 5:33 AM

Jun 2013
fuck that was amazing dat massacre doe
Jan 31, 2016 6:59 AM

Jul 2015
Goodness, that was intense. I thought someone important was going to di- well, that still looks like that'll likely happen around the next episode. Anyways, good luck, Kudelia. She's finally getting things in gear. I'm excited to see what's in store for the next episode.
Jan 31, 2016 7:17 AM

Sep 2013
Great episode! Corrupt state of Gjallarhorn really pisses me off. The poor union workers were sacrificed for their shet ;;; I want to know what Chocolate Man's agenda is for Gjallarhorn.

I almost snorted when Kudelia said no one would listen to her if she won't fight because I'm one of those non-listeners. I thought she was cool during that scene, but what can she do alone really? The broadcast scene gave me a little bit of hope. Actions speak louder than words. Good luck to her.

The scene with Mika saying he's frustrated got to me though. My guess is that he's frustrated at himself for not being able to make his own decisions and judgements, unlike the "new" Kudelia. I mean, we even saw him depend on Orga again. Just like how Kudelia got character development out of Fumitan's death, Orga has to die for Mika's character development. That's my guess. I don't want Orga to die though..

Gali Gali cracked me up. Never give your huge ass complicated names to Mika. The way he processes them, in his brain, will fascinate you LOL

Gordon is such a creepy old man qwq The fan edited pics of him, on twitter, in the sauna watching Kudelia dress up in a suit scarred me *shivers*
Jan 31, 2016 7:40 AM

Nov 2008
I didn't expect the worker's mobile suits to be rigged to be useless, Gjallarhorn are just plain evil and a tad worse than Zanscare. The broadcast is a good turning point for the second season, I expect civil war out of this and maybe uprisings on Earth if there is a second season.

Ryusei-Go looks awesome and performs pretty good, and shark pink is a badass color, looks like Gjallarhorn have no taste in paint schemes either, but the Gusion Rebake is even better but it looks pretty out of place despite how awesome it is, it would fit in perfectly in Wing as a Gundam in disguise due to it's simplistic grunt design.

Jan 31, 2016 7:58 AM
Aug 2015
Basukesu-GE said:

Farabeuf said:
Dat Kudelia body shot.

yeah, x3

Gali gali moment was funny xd
Jan 31, 2016 8:22 AM

Jun 2015
One hell of an entertaining episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2016 8:44 AM
Feb 2009
just right when it was about to get really good can't wait for next weeks episode.
Jan 31, 2016 8:59 AM

Jan 2015
The best scene in this episode,
Gusion rebake head's mechanics
----- Lock and Load -----
Jan 31, 2016 9:06 AM

Dec 2014
Really good episode. That Kudelia body shot, Though for some reason I've always found her hairstyle weird, It curves in some sort of inexplicable way xD

New Gundam Frames :D, I always love seeing new Gundam's. They always look Cool :P
The Char-like guy seems to know the history behind the Gundam frames. So they were all manufactured by Gjallarhorn and protected the Earth together, Would love to know the full history behind the different Gundam frames in existence.

Really looking forward to Kudelia's speech, She has this real air of determination, conviction and an earnest desire to help the people around her now. Compared to before where she wasn't really completely aware of the gravity of the situation . That's some excellent development. Go Kudelia!
Jan 31, 2016 9:29 AM
Dec 2015
Kudelia is going to be the best ojou-sama in the Gundam franchise. I'm looking forward for this <3
Jan 31, 2016 10:33 AM

Dec 2011
Looks like Gusion has been totally rebaked. Hahaha.
I kinda wished they kept its old frame... but now its looks more Gundam-ish.

Can't wait to see more space battles, since we haven't had those in a while.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2016 10:37 AM

Nov 2007
Haters gonna hate. Like this reviewer and his bandwagoners.

Anyways, this is the best mecha anime series in many years. Another good episode. Liked the changes in the opening sequence but what I am looking forward to the most is Kudelia's speech. Those Kudelia eyes with determination. Damn, Kudelia looks to have matured by several years in an instant.

5/5
shanimebibJan 31, 2016 10:41 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 31, 2016 11:32 AM

Feb 2005
Corrupt government slamming down on it's own population for standing up for themselves, while using the media to push a false narrative to lull the masses into complacency.
It's always funny when anime reflects what is currently happening in reality.

Seems like the plot finally s picking up pace, about time.
Jan 31, 2016 12:28 PM
Jul 2018
The battles in this episode were so intense!

The workers' mobile suits are so useless!
Jan 31, 2016 1:06 PM

Mar 2013
it's like this episode had all the good shit from the last one without all the bad parts

except they had dat kudelia and the Gusion on top of that. only question now is can they keep it up
Jan 31, 2016 2:07 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I like how Gaelio says that he doesn't want to participate in such a foul operation, at least it shows not everyone in the Gjallorhorn don't think for themselves. (lol Gali Gali tho)

Kudelia's development has been really good. After seeing even more of the reality, she understands that her words will have no weight on people in Earth if she's doesn't save people who are oppressed not only on Mars, but other places. At first she was more idealistic, but now she's becoming more realistic about her plans. Even if there's no guarantee that this way will work either, but it's nice too see Kudelia solidifying her plans and position.
Jan 31, 2016 4:43 PM

Dec 2014
Action packed episode is kudelia's time to shine. WWWOOOOOO I'm so pumped!!!
Jan 31, 2016 5:10 PM

Sep 2011
I really love this conspiracy angle they are going for with the fabricated media and sabotaged attacks, and it really looks like mcgillis and crew are against those actions so i really look foreword to how they all coincide with eachother eventually

Great episode, it was very exciting from start to finish and it looks like my biggest problem with the show is getting some fixing with kudelia finally doing something.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 31, 2016 8:30 PM

Oct 2007
Celinha87 said:
Kudelia is going to be the best ojou-sama in the Gundam franchise. I'm looking forward for this <3

I don't know Dianna Soriel is pretty hard to top.
Jan 31, 2016 8:55 PM

Oct 2011
Ryusei Go OMG

Gusion Rebake OMG

Kudelia making her stand YAY
Jan 31, 2016 9:32 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode and it's good to see that Kudelia's former financier wasn't easily tricked.
Jan 31, 2016 11:15 PM

May 2015
Woohoo! Go Guison Rebake! Mika needed a shield. ^_^

Kaioshin_Sama said:
Celinha87 said:

Agreed with Dianna <3. Kudelia still has room to grow though. Let's see if she can be as great (or maybe greater) than the Queen of the Moonrace.
Feb 1, 2016 1:54 AM

Jan 2009
Wooooooow what an episode! Very good action and all the new mobile suits <3___<3 The plot went on well too and in a good way. The soundtrack went to awesome levels too - is there anything bad to say about this episode? Not from my point of view.

DAT GUSION :o I love it. (Although I'm kinda skeptical it's Gusion reBAKE, more like reWAKE. Although I'm pretty sure I heard べ in there.)

5/5
Feb 1, 2016 4:04 AM

May 2015
Tokoya said:
Basukesu-GE said:

Loved this shot of her lol

This episode was very powerful and I loved it

Everything turned into complete chaos and just seeing all of the death and destruction followed by Gjallarhorn showcasing once more just how corrupt and disgusting they are by setting up all those people in Mobile Suits really pissed me off to no end

Thankfully Tekkadan decided to do something about it with persuasion from Kudelia who btw had some amazing character development in this episode and made me so freaking proud....I'm seriously looking forward to seeing this speech and where her character goes but as of right now, I'm loving the change - Props to the news station for doing a part to make things fair too

The battle scenes were great as usual with Mika going in on these guys.....I respect Gali Gali for being against his groups disgusting actions (But my god that name lol...Mika needs to chill xD) however sadly his grudge got the best of him.....

I was surprised to see that not only does Kimaris belong to his family, but all of the 72 Gundams were the same machines used by Gjallarhorn during the war etc as well as to see how good Gali Gali was with it (Although I guess you can put this down as being a type advantage type of thing)

However, good old Akihiro plus Gusion came to the rescue with the help of the other guy and they REKT them all real good :D My only question here though is who are these other forces that arrived again? They're the earth forces right? Because that fleet is huge lol

Overall great episode and I can't wait to see the conclusion of this arc....Plus I better see some Orga x Merribit scenes soon :(

"Loved this shot of her lol

This episode was very powerful and I loved it"
'nuff said
Feb 1, 2016 4:32 AM

Oct 2010
Great episode!
Story development for Kudelia and more badass mobile suits ;)
Feb 1, 2016 6:16 AM

Sep 2014
Great episode. More Kudelia love. <3
Feb 1, 2016 6:21 AM

Feb 2008
Now this is Gundam! Two new Gundam Frames make their combat appearance, in addition to a really odd Graze. The combat scenes were definitely worthy of praise. Lovely Kudelia moments as well (in the sense of character development and fanservice).

An excellent episode.
Feb 1, 2016 7:26 AM
Dec 2015
Tarotist said:

Kaioshin_Sama said:

Agreed with Dianna <3. Kudelia still has room to grow though. Let's see if she can be as great (or maybe greater) than the Queen of the Moonrace.

Wow! I haven't watched Turn A Gundam, so I don't know much about Dianna Soriel, more than the spoilers. I need to watch this series! However, I always thought that Kudelia's style is similar to the Kihel Heim's. They are so chic! <3
Feb 1, 2016 7:42 AM

Feb 2015
DAMN! the action was freaking awsome!
and that three Gundam is so cool!
i can't wait to see what is Kudelia's plan :D
sorry for bad english.
YizelTroFeb 1, 2016 7:51 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

245 by wallus81 »»
May 3, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2016

148 by wallus81 »»
May 3, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

176 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Apr 25, 2:34 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2015

160 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Apr 24, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2015

285 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Apr 23, 10:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.