Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2015 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More of a buildup episode.

It got emotional somewhat in some ways but I think it's important for the girls to stay focused. Looks like a lot of the buildup focuses about New Generation's next performance. Not everyone is as confident as others but they still have to do it anyways.

Oh Rin...

Sep 18, 2015 9:17 AM

Jul 2014
How many times is Uzuki going to say that she's going to do her best? Does she have anything to her personality other than that? The fact is, you can just have this on in the background or without subtitles and still tell exactly what's going on cos everyone is so one-dimensional and has no personality outside a catchphrase or a select group of phrases. And yet, despite all this, the series tries to tack on drama to these characters who it's impossible to care about due to their lack of any kind of personality. It's absolutely pointless and feels ridiculoulsy contrived. This episode is a big example of this.

How can there be such a big difference in quality between this and the original iDOLM@STER? I don't understand it.

Also, do Mio and Rin seriously not understand that their actions have an effect on other people (namely Uzuki)? And why are they acting as if they actually care about New Generations when they blatantly don't?
AtavisticSep 18, 2015 9:22 AM
Sep 18, 2015 10:28 AM

Feb 2012
danieltortoisee said:
How many times is Uzuki going to say that she's going to do her best? Does she have anything to her personality other than that? Also, do Mio and Rin seriously not understand that their actions have an effect on other people (namely Uzuki)? And why are they acting as if they actually care about New Generations when they blatantly don't?

Apparently it's her smile.

Honestly, it really bothered me how they had no idea it was making Uzuki feel horrible, it was so obvious.
Sep 18, 2015 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
Uzuki trying to do her best. I'm looking forward to see the New Generation's next performance.
Sep 18, 2015 11:35 AM

Feb 2008
I'm quite sure that Uzuki will found her answer soon, and become important part.
Well, we all knew this drama is coming.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 18, 2015 11:38 AM

Jan 2011
This episode seems like climax but I just cant stop thinking its still planting bomb for the next episode... dunno. Uzuki has told her problems but there's no solution or anything .... I dont know what to expect anymore :/

sigh 2 weeks until next ep... but because next special epi has Ruru (Mika's seiyuu) and TakeP, you're forgiven, A-1.
Sep 18, 2015 12:45 PM

Dec 2009
Uzuki the ticking time bomb so that Project Krone and Mishiro explodes and die :3
Sep 18, 2015 12:49 PM

May 2012
a whole episode of uzuki being a whiny bitch! :D
Sep 18, 2015 12:51 PM

Aug 2011
Literally the most selfish cast of characters I've ever seen in an anime...I can't help but feel like this is secretly a jab at the real life idol industry and how fickle some of those girls can be behind the scenes. The worst part is that they still try to portray these characters in a sympathetic light. It's disappointing because the music and costumes for this season were all really good, it just becomes really hard not to hate the characters.

Uzuki should just quit being an idol, she's really not cut out for it.
_mahoushoujos_Sep 18, 2015 1:15 PM
Sep 18, 2015 2:45 PM
Mar 2014
Not a very good episode, but the analogy with the clouds and stars was pretty slick.
Sep 18, 2015 4:46 PM

Oct 2011
That is why I consider Asterisk to be group I enjoy most - they would just assimilate those two and cheerfully move forward.

Instead yet another episode of someone running away, drama and people who don't talk with eachother.
Sep 18, 2015 5:32 PM

Sep 2011
Man, I was hoping for something big -_-

The series has been pretty underwhelming to me. It had potential, but the execution just leaves a lot to be desired.
Wish the series focused more on the main cast ; giving a lot of screen time to characters outside the Cinderella Girls really hurts the series. Those hours/minutes of screen time could've been used to develop the girls in the Cinderella project

danieltortoisee said:
everyone is so one-dimensional and has no personality outside a catchphrase or a select group of phrases

I've seen shitload of 1 dimensional characters, and the Cinderella Girls aren't like that, maybe except for Rika, Miria, Kanako and Chieri.

alec613Sep 18, 2015 5:47 PM
LastExile_613.png
Sep 18, 2015 9:44 PM

Mar 2014
too many 頑張ります in this episode
i want shimamu bitch more about her displeasure to rin and honda
Sep 18, 2015 11:55 PM

Mar 2008
Unbelievable, That's what I think of Rin. Just when I though she couldn't get any lower. She tries to play victim when confronting Uzuki. And then we have Pussy Producer-san bowing to the hag that wants to remove Uzuki.

P.S. Rin is a sorry bitch!
Sep 19, 2015 2:33 AM
Sep 2014
danieltortoisee said:
How many times is Uzuki going to say that she's going to do her best? Does she have anything to her personality other than that?

I think that that's the point. It's clear that she's saying it just to feel better about herself and to dodge any questions the others may have for her. She's lying to everyone, including herself. Every single "I'll do my best!" she says becomes more and more devoid of meaning as everything goes to shit.
Sep 19, 2015 3:49 AM

Mar 2012
This is so cringeworthy.

why the drama is getting worst and worst?
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Sep 19, 2015 5:21 AM

Jul 2009
Next week (September 26) is a special program promoting Cinderella Girls' third anniversary concert in November.

Episode 24 (Barefoot Girls.) will be broadcast on October 3. Another special program will be broadcast on October 10 with a recap of the second season. Episode 25, the final episode, will be broadcast on October 17.

Source: Official site
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Sep 19, 2015 6:25 AM
Aug 2015
fatalystic said:
danieltortoisee said:
How many times is Uzuki going to say that she's going to do her best? Does she have anything to her personality other than that?

I think that that's the point. It's clear that she's saying it just to feel better about herself and to dodge any questions the others may have for her. She's lying to everyone, including herself. Every single "I'll do my best!" she says becomes more and more devoid of meaning as everything goes to shit.

And that's what I loved about this ep, to be honest. The culmination of all that self-motivation ends with the revelation that it is based on a weak sense of self.

Which leads me to the biggest stumbling block of NewGen as a group, mo matter how much I like them as a group. Much like how they have different attributes in the CG franchise, they come from totally different motivations (and challenges):

- Uzuki faces the hurdle of competence (her background as a passed-over idol, her overcompensation to do her best, her supposed main strength as a support staff)

- Mio faces the hurdle of expectations (cour 1 ep 6 is this summarized; this is also why she is the easy choice to be the "leader," as the leader is usually the one who sets the expectations of the group, whether it turns out for the best or the worst)

- Rin faces the hurdle of purpose (why she was motivated to be an idol in the first place; see cour 1 ep 1)

This difference can be the best thing or the worst thing for a group, I think. At best, they bring different experiences to the group, which can provide color and variety. At worst, they are less able to support each other, precisely because they are naturally unable to process the problems of the others (see that in the end, after they (or mainly Uzuki) have expressed their thoughts, all they can say in the end is "see you later" or, effectively, "I hope you are able to solve it on your own." The only way to overcome the natural inability to support the other is to have a strong relationship bond, which I don't think they have yet at this point because, despite all the happy events they have been doing together, the fact remains that they know each other professionally (and are maybe good, not great, friends at best) for less than a year. Maybe after an ordeal that affects them personally, they can overcome their natural differences and truly support each other. Maybe.

Compare this with one of the more natural CG subgroups, Asterisk (yay-I'm-a-fanboy). Their biggest common point is not that they both have an image, but that they are quick to call out the other about consistency to that image. I feel like in a season that focused on image creation (at least the first half of cour 2), they (and their senpais) got the chance to show the most. They are able to support each other because not only are they sensitive to criticism, but they know what it feels to be at the other end of that criticism. And empathy is one of the best (non-material) things you can offer to another.

Tl;dr: NewGen's biggest hurdle is that they have different motivations/issues. Cour 2 is the era of Asterisk.
me-me-meSep 19, 2015 6:29 AM
Sep 19, 2015 10:38 AM
Nov 2012
Watching Uzuki slowly breaking down at the end gave me emotional pleasure.
Sep 20, 2015 12:56 AM

Mar 2009
Ehhh. I could sympathize with Uzuki. She thinks she's not good at anything and feels like she's being left behind because of that. I felt bad for her.
Sep 20, 2015 4:20 AM

Jun 2014
I'm sure Uzuki being a whiny b*tch really pissed off a lot of people. But the catharsis scene with Rin is a redemption for her character in my eyes. She finally said things a normal human would say instead of GANBARIMASU!* troll face

I'm glad Rin finally had the balls to call out Uzuki's bull, otherwise she might never have admitted to how pathetic she currently is. I feel the last couple of episodes have been a lot better than the majority first half of the season.

Uzuki will pick herself back up again in preparation for the winter ball.
Sep 20, 2015 4:29 AM

Jul 2008
This episode felt like unnecessary wasted with Uzuki's drama (similar to Mio's breakdown during season one). It's like the show could be better but the producer wanted to hold back as much as possible. Normally I wouldn't mind it if both seasons have 24-26 episodes as there are episodes to spare but these sort of things don't always do 2-cour series a lot of good.

A few episodes back I said Uzuki isn't 'main character' material and this shows why, her smile shield and covers her in front of everyone. The fact is she is the very first one shown at the start of season 1 so we expects more from her...bad mistake there and I still think Rin would make a better 'first main character' from season 1, Uzuki and Mio aren't very important even till this stage.

Anyways, with 2 episodes left it's certain that they will finish with all 14 girls dancing at the winter ball regardless on how many flaws the show has.
ShanaFlameSep 20, 2015 4:37 AM
Sep 20, 2015 4:37 AM

Aug 2013
Mormegil said:
Ehhh. I could sympathize with Uzuki. She thinks she's not good at anything and feels like she's being left behind because of that. I felt bad for her.

I can sympathize with her too, its very easy felt inferior if you start to compare yourself with other people of your professional area.
Sep 21, 2015 9:23 AM

Apr 2012
Already predicted this to happen before.

well just gonna see whether this will continue till final episode,or only to next episode which gonna come on October 3
Sep 22, 2015 12:45 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Kyruga said:
Mormegil said:

I can sympathize with her too, its very easy felt inferior if you start to compare yourself with other people of your professional area.

Pretty much this. I have no idea why people hate her so much besides the fact that shes so one dimensional. Nobody is perfect.

Furthermore, Uzuki is being anything but whiny. She was literally covering up her insecurity/lack of self-confidence the whole time. If she was truly being whiny she would've complained about it, but she never once said anything until the very end that she does not feel as though her special talent has any worth that no one else can already do.
"There is nothing outside of yourself that enables you to get better. Everything is within. Seek nothing outside of yourself." ⛩️

Sep 23, 2015 12:30 AM

Dec 2012
Although it was one of those typical "get back up again" scenarios, this episode and Uzuki's feelings really hit home for me. Like spot on. I feel as though the people I work with are constantly shining and that I'm being left in the dust with little to nothing to offer in return. That they have a passion I want, but just don't have confidence in. It's really not easy to overcome that anxiety when it's built in so I'm rooting for Uzuki and hope she can sincerely do her best.

A bit of a letdown that this is getting pushed back to mid October. That special looks like it might lend some behind the scenes insight, but I'm really only interested in seeing the Ball and New Gen get back on its feet.
Sep 23, 2015 10:47 AM
Sep 2015
I can honestly sympathize with all of the NG members.

I want everything to be okay and lead others into a happier path even though I might be impulsive in a bad way like Mio. I don't want to hurt anyone but I also want to move forward like Rin-- I also think that Rin has a problem with expressing herself correctly, but that just might be me. There are definitely times where I feel absolutely incompetent and lie to myself like Uzuki.

Even though Mio did something I didn't like I couldn't I hate her for that long, she's human, she's around my age, and I get it. Same goes for Rin, especially because now a lot of people are jumping on the hate train because of her. Some of you claim she's breaking NG, the cause of Uzuki breaking down, callous, or a combination of these. But NG didn't break up, problems build up and Uzuki's breakdown was inevitable, and like I said before- she's just not good at expressing feelings. Sure she may have made a mistake by joining TP but y'all blaming her for so much. The girl is 15 according to wiki and she was recently introduced to the industry. But let us blame her because she should know everything about how the industry works and she couldn't see how Uzuki was hurting. Please, my parents didn't even notice my depression for at least 3 years until I did the inevitable. Heck, after a year, I still haven't been able to recover that much and I'm still unable to talk freely to my psychiatrist with my parents around. Blame Rin for as much as you like, but in my opinion she is not "shit" or "unbelievable".

As for the story right now, I like it even though Uzuki is going to go down that typical fall-down-get-up path. Uzuki needs to realize that she has a smile or personality in general that will encourage others like how she did with Rin in the beginning. Uzuki doesn't excel in any skill but she isn't bad at them either, what makes her special is simply herself. I like that about her, to me that makes her star quality. As for the drama in the show... it makes them seem more real, it shows me that nothing is just going to be "happy happy" all the time. This is the reality of the idol world, "In this industry, no one will protect you, you have to bear with it yourself" (Victoria Song). Sure girl groups will have friends to talk to one another, but in the end you only have yourself. It's your decision that matters.

End Rant. Maow, sorry if this was offensive and all but that's just me being the brutally honest person I am.
Sep 23, 2015 2:33 PM

Sep 2009
I was hoping for something more dramatic. Or satisfying?

Sigh. At least something happened with Uzuki. Next week, back to doing absolutely nothing.
Sep 24, 2015 6:59 AM

Sep 2013
It makes me so happy to see more people waking up to just how much of a cold, heartless bitch that Rin truly is. She again pulls major bullshit trying to play the victim while STILL ignoring Uzuki's feelings when Uzuki is literally screaming in her face why she is hurting. Rin is a selfish, horrible person who is breaking NewGen, and I don't care if she's 15, she should realize that you don't betray your friends and then try to laugh it off and play it off like they are still important. Rin doesn't give two shits about NewGen anymore and it is blatantly obvious.

Mio actually shows some true remorse about her actions going solo and leaving Uzuki alone, although I can't blame her too much because her actions were caused by Rin's betrayal as well.

I know they are going to magically fix all of this in the coming episodes, but you know what? I don't want that. I want Rin to fail. I want her to feel the same hurt and heartbreak that Uzuki is feeling. Call me heartless, but I can't help it.

Let Rin fall on her face, leave the company, and have Mio and Uzuki just form Generation of Summer. That would be my perfect ending.
OceansevanSep 24, 2015 7:18 AM
Sep 25, 2015 8:05 AM

Nov 2011
No new episode this week D:
Sep 25, 2015 10:22 AM

Apr 2012
Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls 2nd Season episode 11 preview :

Hang in there Uzuki.
Sep 26, 2015 11:22 AM

Nov 2008
AnimeJunky said:
Unbelievable, That's what I think of Rin. Just when I though she couldn't get any lower. She tries to play victim when confronting Uzuki. And then we have Pussy Producer-san bowing to the hag that wants to remove Uzuki.

Kobiyama said:
I'm pretty much done with Mio and especially Rin. They're just too ignorant to other people, it's actually "unbelievable." Poor Uzuki, she wanted to be an idol the most out of all of them really and all that has gotten her is ditched by her so called friends who try to convince her that they actually care about New Generations. Its all good though b/c what happens next seems to be relatively predictable.
alec613 said:
Man, I was hoping for something big -_-

The series has been pretty underwhelming to me. It had potential, but the execution just leaves a lot to be desired.
Wish the series focused more on the main cast ; giving a lot of screen time to characters outside the Cinderella Girls really hurts the series. Those hours/minutes of screen time could've been used to develop the girls in the Cinderella project

danieltortoisee said:
everyone is so one-dimensional and has no personality outside a catchphrase or a select group of phrases

I've seen shitload of 1 dimensional characters, and the Cinderella Girls aren't like that, maybe except for Rika, Miria, Kanako and Chieri.

Well those about sum my view of this cour
Oct 27, 2015 7:22 AM

Dec 2014
Oceansevan said:
It makes me so happy to see more people waking up to just how much of a cold, heartless bitch that Rin truly is. She again pulls major bullshit trying to play the victim while STILL ignoring Uzuki's feelings when Uzuki is literally screaming in her face why she is hurting. Rin is a selfish, horrible person who is breaking NewGen, and I don't care if she's 15, she should realize that you don't betray your friends and then try to laugh it off and play it off like they are still important. Rin doesn't give two shits about NewGen anymore and it is blatantly obvious.

Mio actually shows some true remorse about her actions going solo and leaving Uzuki alone, although I can't blame her too much because her actions were caused by Rin's betrayal as well.

I know they are going to magically fix all of this in the coming episodes, but you know what? I don't want that. I want Rin to fail. I want her to feel the same hurt and heartbreak that Uzuki is feeling. Call me heartless, but I can't help it.

Let Rin fall on her face, leave the company, and have Mio and Uzuki just form Generation of Summer. That would be my perfect ending.

That is a bit much. XD
But i want Uzuki to not continue being an idol, so Rin can TRULY realise that what's going on with Uzuki is her fault.
The upcoming live of NG feels like a pity towards Uzuki.

But the remaining episodes will probably show that all is well, and that Rin and Mio being successful in their careers and Uzuki "enjoying" her life as an idol....
Dec 6, 2015 6:32 PM

Aug 2013
I thought they did a very good job portraying someone that is suffering from a major depressive episode with Uzuki. The way she still tries to smile in front of others and the way she still puts on a front to hide the fact that she's suffering inside. Also the way she takes lessons to make it seem like she's doing something, when all she really wants to do is hide from everything.

I couldn't believe it when Mio and Rin just left her standing in the park to go home though. After calling her out and drawing her feelings and her tears to the surface, the least they could do to take responsibility for that is to walk her home and make sure she gets there safe.
Jan 19, 2016 11:17 PM

May 2013
Why don't people like this episode? Eh... we all have our opinions I guess.

Best episode of the series by far. Seeing Uzuki's gradual breakdown and the effect it had on the others were tremendously displayed. Sure, you can call her a whiny bitch that has no personality, no skill, no redeeming quality besides her smile, but in reality that's all of us, no? We all tend to feel like this at times where we're useless and dragging down others, and that it would be better to just quit. It was painful and annoying to some to see how Uzuki's actions were really bringing down everyone else as she had feared, but yet again we all do this, so I'm glad this dilemma was dramatized so. Moments such as these are where you discover your true friends who care enough about you to be bothered as well, even if they didn't notice it as first.

Then there's Rin and Mio. I'm going to put away my hatred for Mio to the side a bit because the way she handled this was far better in comparison to Rin, surprisingly. For the people criticizing those two as well, Rin and Mio are us, too. As humans it isn't possible to see everything even with the people who we consider the closest to us. I'm sure most of us would not know how to react with Uzuki's breakdown, so Rin's response may have been a bit harsh and insensitive, but in the buildup of emotions it would be difficult not to do that. Mio did the best she could by keeping a cool head and trying to get them all to connect once more.

In the end, the situation has not been resolved, of course. But how can one resolve such a thing in just one meeting? This is something that Uzuki MUST overcome herself. The advice and support she receives from the others can only help her so much until she finally helps herself. This really is a great depiction of how depression works as well, so kudos to the staff of this episode for nailing it.

Rooting everyone on at this point. I'm afraid the series will spiral down once again from this, perhaps by a sudden solution or another unrealistic "happy-happy make-up", but this was a true gem to experience.
Oct 2, 2016 9:21 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
She broke down, yep. I honestly feel bad for Uzuki. Everyone is all growing as an idol, in newer projects and Uzuki is left with nothing. The reality that she has no way of becoming better and scared to face it alone.

That Rin being forceful with Uzuki. I thought she was gonna slap her and bring her down from the clouds.

Oct 12, 2016 7:04 AM

May 2010
Finally a powerful line from this show.

"The producer said that my special skill is smile. but that's something anyone can do."
Felt that bit.

Her strong point is her will to remain cheerful under fairly strict circumstances. Not everyone has that indeed.

I like how Idolmaster franchise handle the "age" thing. Mio might have had made worse mistakes than Rin in the series, but their way of handling Uzuki in this episode did show that Mio was the older one.

That was a good drama episode. A bit heavy but it worked.
Aug 23, 2017 7:48 AM
Mar 2016
Rin fucking sucks. Christ
Sep 30, 2017 10:34 AM

Jul 2015
Uzuki's inferiority complex is pretty sad q_q
Sep 30, 2017 1:51 PM

Mar 2017
PaleBlue said:
I thought they did a very good job portraying someone that is suffering from a major depressive episode with Uzuki. The way she still tries to smile in front of others and the way she still puts on a front to hide the fact that she's suffering inside. Also the way she takes lessons to make it seem like she's doing something, when all she really wants to do is hide from everything.

I couldn't believe it when Mio and Rin just left her standing in the park to go home though. After calling her out and drawing her feelings and her tears to the surface, the least they could do to take responsibility for that is to walk her home and make sure she gets there safe.

TOTALLY AGREE
finally someone who understands !

dat episode rly almost made me cry tho ; _ ;)

"オモチャの銃を撃ち抜くの だ だ だ !"

- Eruna, Mikagura School Suite
Oct 29, 2017 4:48 AM

Oct 2016
This episode is... full of drama.
P really is incompetent when it comes to communication.
Mishiro-san is... well... too cruel, I guess. She is a true businesswoman, yes, but I think she sees the idols of the agency as money making machines fueled by talent. I can't blame her though, that's the way of the industry.

ButtSlapper said:
too many 頑張ります in this episode
i want shimamu bitch more about her displeasure to rin and honda

Uzuki is just too kind she didn't even think that Mio and Rin was (partly) guilty.

AnimeJunky said:

Thought so.
Look at how Mio and Rin handle the situation. When Uzuki cried, I was hoping, really really hoping, to see Mio and Rin would come to embrace Uzuki. But I knew how Rin was, so I didn't expect much from her. And it turned out to be true. Mio embraced Uzuki, but Rin didn't even drop her cool one bit, instead she just watched.

Mormegil said:

Me too.
I have been in a situation similar to Uzuki. And now I realized just how pathetic it was. Uzuki's actions are understandable, but still pathetic. At that time, she really need her friends help.

testamentKAISER said:
Oceansevan said:

That is a bit much. XD
But i want Uzuki to not continue being an idol, so Rin can TRULY realise that what's going on with Uzuki is her fault.
The upcoming live of NG feels like a pity towards Uzuki.

But the remaining episodes will probably show that all is well, and that Rin and Mio being successful in their careers and Uzuki "enjoying" her life as an idol....

I think what Oceansevan said is a bit much too.
Rin plays a major role in Uzuki's breakdown, she even knew it well, but she refuse to comfort Uzuki. I can't blame her. It might be that Rin was just being Rin. That's the way she is. She is cool, but too much coolness would make her cold and insensitive.
Jun 29, 2020 10:20 AM

May 2018
Emotional episode I guess. It's all pointless anyways since all Uzuki has to do is smile and return to 346 Pro
Jun 13, 2021 1:02 PM
Apr 2019
I really liked Shimamu crying,though Ive already slapped her 5-10 times on screen
Jun 13, 2021 1:07 PM
Apr 2019
oh but shimamu's current state made me sympathize with Mio actually, even Mio can't be this annoying
Aug 22, 2021 3:38 AM

Feb 2020
Poor Uzuki. Her lack of self-confidence made her act like that.

Her voice actor did a good job at the end of episode. You could feel the emotion in her voice.

Yes you have, sweetheart. Believe in yourself.

SerafosDec 22, 2023 3:50 AM
Jun 14, 2022 12:08 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. So what can help Uzuki..
I think Uzuki couldn't tell all she thinks.. Because she can't just blame Rin and Mio from leaving the group.. What it will bring anyway?.. She wants to support them, and does so, by saying they are shining brightly in what they chose to do.. But it's also something what hurts Uzuki as well.. Everyone knows about the elephant in the room, but what can be even said about it?.. In the end, only deciding, what Uzuki will want to do next can help.. To go solo herself, if she doesn't feel connection with Miho.. Or to do anything else.. Maybe remembering what she came for to idols in the first place can help.. Does she still wants to reach this?.. If so, in which group or in solo she sees she'd do it in the best way?.. Maybe something like that could work out.. But also answer to something like this could also be.. "I don't know".. Well, I think it's one of the examples to denying the thing that talk will always work..
Jun 19, 2023 10:14 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
Why did uzuki and mio doesn't perform and why did they don't do anything to made that rin regret to leave them, it really irritated me to watch them do nothing to made that bitch regret to leave them like that
Jan 9, 12:17 PM

Jan 2013
damn look at how they massacred my girl!

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2015

58 by Natdrewathing »»
Jan 30, 12:10 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

77 by HibiChika »»
Jan 8, 12:49 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2015

88 by Destroyer31 »»
Jun 20, 2023 12:13 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

56 by MadanielFL »»
May 4, 2023 10:32 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

34 by MadanielFL »»
May 3, 2023 12:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.