Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 11, 2015 10:27 AM

Jun 2013
Good episode, but it was really easy to see how rushed it was.
Jun 11, 2015 1:20 PM

May 2007
YusakuGodai said:
That was too rushed, even someone who hasn't read the manga yet would recognize that. Wow.

I agree. The jump from episode 08 to episode 09 was way too drastic.
Jun 11, 2015 7:18 PM

Jun 2014
Oh damn, the rush is real...
Jun 12, 2015 1:29 AM

May 2013
Dragon Dayama, lol.

So Sarushima wants to lose her power like Asuka with her power of invisibility.
A race to find the seventh witch!

But damn, Yamada admits he loves Shiraishi.
He's willing to stop her from being the secretary of Tamaki, a witch killer.
Can't wait to see how their plan goes.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 12, 2015 5:50 AM

May 2015
Hope they introduce the last witch next episode. For some reason I doubt we'll get a second season. Looking forward to the last few episodes. :3

Jun 13, 2015 8:43 AM

Dec 2009
The only reason I can make sense of this episode is because I read the manga. If I didn't, I'd have been completely put off by the pacing.

So much potential this series has but... damn...
Jun 15, 2015 2:53 AM

Dec 2012
Yamada admitted that he is in love with Shiraishi and the next episode name is : Please go out with me. I am so looking forward to watch the next episode !
Jun 15, 2015 4:07 AM

Oct 2013
This pacing is so fast it's difficult to feel invested in anything that's going on, lol.

LoneWizard said:
greedytoh said:
good ep but too bad they removed this scene
One can not simply skip Sadist Yandere scene...Dropped =_=

This maybe the most rushed adaptation since Kajitsu...So rushed its hilarious :I

I'm devastated this was skipped too. ;-;

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 15, 2015 4:29 AM

Aug 2014
Rushed episode is rushed.. I wanted to see Asuka x Yamada yandere scenes.. ><
Jun 18, 2015 5:40 AM

Jan 2014
Well I haven't even read the manga, but it really felt like it went too fast, I mean it went REALLY FAST even for me, who loves fast pacing.... Story becomes very fragmented recently... Rushing , ehh...

Nevertheless, pretty good episode. Asuka was cute, and pretty strong (yamada, are you alright after such kick?!) lol
Jun 29, 2015 5:03 AM

Jun 2008
So disappointed they changed Miyamura's reaction to Yamada's confession, which is my favorite part in the manga.
It's way too rushed, but still not bad. They just leave out a lot of great scenes that would make the show so much more enjoyable.
Jul 2, 2015 10:51 PM

Apr 2014
Where did that green haired guy get introduced hahah lol wut
Jul 3, 2015 6:08 AM

Nov 2011
Episode a bit rushed but not bad in the end, perhaps a little obvious and banal motivations, but often happens in romantic TV series. Drawings and animations good, entertaining storytelling; catchy soundtrack. Overall I am neither surprised it embittered narrative.
Jul 5, 2015 11:56 PM

Jan 2011
When you skip on character development, you are not going to see the motivations of the characters in their full depth. This story deserves much better treatment than this.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 9, 2015 9:18 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode, but tons of rush scenes. Don't really blame them since Anime nowadays are only 12 episodes unless companies are willing to shell out some cash to do 24+ ones.

Yamada's face had some problems during the school club scene.

The last girl was kinda spoiled on OP and ED so no use hiding it :P

Can't wait for the next episode!
Jul 21, 2015 12:11 PM

Dec 2014
i hope yamada and shiraishi get together, they're so cute
Jul 25, 2015 5:55 PM

May 2012
Quite lovely episode and development! Looking forward to see what's next.
Aug 6, 2015 8:54 PM

Jun 2014
I feel like I lost this show this episode... what the hell is going on? Did I miss something?
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 18, 2015 12:09 PM
May 2012
Damn, so fast son.
And here I waited for the Manga to have an Anime adaption. Well, I will definitely read the Manga now.
Time to sleep. Posts: 4666

AlanaSenpai said:
Where did that green haired guy get introduced hahah lol wut

This Anime is rushed and all.....but what the hell??
Oct 20, 2015 1:21 PM

Jan 2014
People, people, you all are just too slow for this show.
Nov 18, 2015 1:09 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I'm curious how the gang couldn't see Tamaki. They are in school. so they couldn't have fallen asleep and Tamaki kissing them. Maybe there 7th witch has the power to cast any spell she wants.

Asuka's is one touch chick. Good luck trying to mess with her and getting away with it.

The confession scene was ok, but I would have preferred if he did it in his body.

Dec 21, 2015 3:14 PM
Aug 2015
Ok, listen me out here please, I think I dont correctly understand something.

I didnt read through all comments but I noticed a major plot hole. Maybe I missed something, feel free to correct me then please.
Apparantly they already have 6 out of 7 witches: blondie, greenie, the pink one, the purple haired b*tch and noa. the 6th one would be.. the current secretary then, right?

That as a prerequisite, when myamura explained that if takami where to steal pink girls power there would be a new witch created.

Also on the "chart" you obviously only saw 5 witches and one questionmark, that would have them only @ 5 witches uncovered instead of, how they said it, @ 6. I could only logically think of the current secretary (long dark purple hair gril) as number 6 but only not shown in the chart why ever.

So IF takami steals a power a new witch is created why hasnt him stealing longdarkpurlehairgrils power created a new witch and left them @ 5 witches uncovered instead of 6? the chart really confused me too.

Giant logical gap (for me only?). Correct me please. =)

-R+7
Apr 12, 2016 3:10 AM

Mar 2014
Casual kissing is off the charts ~ . The Witch Hunting comes up !!
I wanted to watch the anime because it has harem genre but now .
GREAT EPISODE .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2016 3:34 AM

Jul 2013
I think it's too early for Yamada to admit his feelings for Shiraishi. I think there should be more development between the two. No wonder I've been hearing that they're rushing this though I'm not surprised because that happens a lot in one-cour adaptation.
Dec 10, 2016 10:53 PM
May 2016
When Yamada kissed Sarushima, he copied her power to see the future and saw the future from her point of view. How was Sarushima herself present in the future??

RangedPlusSeven said:
Ok, listen me out here please, I think I dont correctly understand something.

I didnt read through all comments but I noticed a major plot hole. Maybe I missed something, feel free to correct me then please.
Apparantly they already have 6 out of 7 witches: blondie, greenie, the pink one, the purple haired b*tch and noa. the 6th one would be.. the current secretary then, right?

That as a prerequisite, when myamura explained that if takami where to steal pink girls power there would be a new witch created.

Also on the "chart" you obviously only saw 5 witches and one questionmark, that would have them only @ 5 witches uncovered instead of, how they said it, @ 6. I could only logically think of the current secretary (long dark purple hair gril) as number 6 but only not shown in the chart why ever.

So IF takami steals a power a new witch is created why hasnt him stealing longdarkpurlehairgrils power created a new witch and left them @ 5 witches uncovered instead of 6? the chart really confused me too.

Giant logical gap (for me only?). Correct me please. =)

-R+7

I think that is because when he steals a witch's power, the power remains with him. But when he steals another witch's power, the former power he had gets transmitted into another witch. So the new witch would have the power of invisibility, not seeing future.
Feb 19, 2017 1:30 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
llcruz said:
I can't keep up with what's happening, doesn't this show have any breaks?
Oh well, this episode wasn't bad, the only problem was the pacing.

Yamada finally admits that he is in love with Shiraishi. Oh boy that's something I wasn't expecting....

They adapted 90 chapters in 12 episodes, the pacing is INSANE, still enjoyable but if you read the manga first you will grow used to its pacing and enjoy all the extra stuff they skipped, so they could adapt the most important stuff here and reach to chapter 90, since it doesnt make sense S1 to end middle that.
They should had adapted the 90 chapters but in 24 episodes, would have had more quality, but this was probably done cuz the show lacked the budget for 24 episodes.

It is still enjoyable to see, but it lacks the same impact on some scenes, like on last episode the president told Yamada about the game, but you dont hear the proposal from his mouth, but as a memory while their are on the supernatural room club, but still is enjoyable to watch, since they do portrait the cast well, and we are getting in the last arc of the first 90 chapters, which was the best arc so far on the manga (have readed till 113).
Jun 8, 2017 11:00 AM

Apr 2013
Hmph, pretty rushed and mediocre now. The latest episodes weren't as fun to watch as the first ones somehow, probably because we're getting into drama territory again :P
Jun 18, 2017 8:47 PM

May 2015
Yamada confession(?) to me felt like it was so out of the blue (yeah you can see that he has some kind of feelings but aside from the first episode and some tiny itsy bits like the fever episode & the fire incident I didn’t see that lovey-dovey vibe from Urara & Yamada)... Let me explain, for me to believe Yamada, I needed some kind of monologues from him in previous episode and some quality time with him & Urara because to be quite honest he has been flustered the majority of the time with people who aren’t Urara (the other witches except Nene who he rejected with authority) making me question this sudden development from his part. but well that is just me… ┐( ˘ 、 ˘ )┌
Aug 27, 2017 9:18 PM

Dec 2012
LMAO at Ryu kissing Ushio to tell fortunes. Would have been the perfect time to break him out of Nene's charm.
Dat kiss.
Dat pantsu.
Dat kick! Dat black pantsu!
Dat kiss.
Dat Engrish.
Ryu loves Urara! Well, shit! After kissing her so many times, I'd be surprised if you weren't.
Oh, so now you want to ask if she's okay with switching just because you love her. smh Stop stalling.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 10, 2017 8:33 AM

Jun 2016
Yamada using Maria's power to be a fortune teller during the festival while wearing a weird mask. What the fuck. Haha. At least, his predictions are right. Pffft. How many people did he kiss, maan? Ewww. Hahaha!

Maria asked Yamada for help to help her remove her powers because she wants to fall in love which she can't do as long as she has the power to tell future. And the person who can help them is Tamaki who apparently wants to be the next student council president.

The sixth witch is Asuka who's the student council secretary and she owns the power of invisibility. Yep, she's the lamest witch because of reasons. Lmao.

Heck, Yamada it's pretty obvious that you've been in love with her, but glad you admitted you love Shiraishi. Awww.

How the fuck did they have Tamaki's invisibility power casted on them when he didn't kiss them like what? H-how? I s2g most of the time I'm confused with whatever's happening in this anime. Jesus.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 19, 2018 6:41 PM

Sep 2013
Ok, I still like this anime, but the plot is getting so convoluted it's hard to follow. They have about a hundred characters in the club and they are constantly trading bodies and powers and futures and so on. It's so hard to keep up with who is who and what the current goal is and stuff.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 25, 2018 11:38 AM

Sep 2012
i think Yamada misunderstood the reason she was sad in hes vision, i think this guy takes her memory's of Yamada after stealing some1 else power to erase memory, so its race to stop NTR time

Roy_Focker said:
Yamada confession(?) to me felt like it was so out of the blue (yeah you can see that he has some kind of feelings but aside from the first episode and some tiny itsy bits like the fever episode & the fire incident I didn’t see that lovey-dovey vibe from Urara & Yamada)... Let me explain, for me to believe Yamada, I needed some kind of monologues from him in previous episode and some quality time with him & Urara because to be quite honest he has been flustered the majority of the time with people who aren’t Urara (the other witches except Nene who he rejected with authority) making me question this sudden development from his part. but well that is just me… ┐( ˘ 、 ˘ )┌

Yamada & Urara fell for each other sins the first body-swap incident but they didn't realize their feelings at first

Urara realized her feelings sins changing the future:
Yamada: don't ever do something that dumb again
Yamada: weird, i wonder what she so happy about
ME: Geez ur so clueless she is happy cause u were worried about her
after that she realized it cause she was happy that he was worried about her

it wasn't out of the blue at all

haven't u noticed Urara is always laid back like that i believe its cause she believes that in the end she is together with him anyway

in manga it comes out Urara has always kissed him cause she likes it, that means she likes him sins the beginning

about him being flustered with others, its more embarrassment then flustered & second when ur attracted to some1 u get flustered but with Urara he feel comfortable before cause he didn't realize hes feelings & didn't think that she mite be in to him, but others are unknown factor, & overall human emotions are complex things, don't try to make sens of them cause they pretty often don't make sense at all lol
Sugram22Jan 25, 2018 11:59 AM
Mar 7, 2018 2:51 AM

Sep 2017
Seems like something happens between Yamada and Shiraishi. If I were to believe, this could be what happens.

The 7 witches:

• Shiraishi(the body swap witch)
  • Sarushima(the future witch)
  • Nene Odagiri(the charm witch)
  • Noa Takigawa(the past witch/the feelings witch)
  • Meiko Ootsuka(the telepathy witch)
  • Invisibility witch/Mikoto Asuka(power taken by Tamaki)
  • UNKNOWN

So, currently Yamada has swapped places with Shiraishi. He also has the body swap ability. So, if Tamaki can erase other witches powers, or more precisely, steal them, unlike Yamada, who can copy them, then it is possible that Tamaki will perform the erasing of the future witch by kissing her. But the future witch ability is a pain, compared to the invisibility ability, which is a blessing in disguise. So, Tamaki is trying to get ahead of the information regarding what his rankings are and also simultaneously finding out who the 7th witch is. After he does that, he could have ultimate power, and never have to kiss the future witch.

Any way, I believe that in the future, Yamada may be invisible to Shiraishi. Let's see how this goes.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 17, 2018 11:36 AM

May 2016
This is so rushed damn I need to read the manga after this.
May 25, 2019 7:59 PM
Jul 2018
i dont want shiraishi to go with the future student council president!
Dec 1, 2019 12:02 AM

Aug 2017
Finally, more boy x boy kiss. It's nice how Yamada cares about Shiraishi so much. Also, he finally admits that he likes her.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 3, 2020 1:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great to see some romantic development between them
Jan 31, 2021 1:07 PM

May 2020
Funny episode once again but very clearly rushed; I'm probably going to read the manga just to understand things better because this episode was pretty confusing at times.
Feb 22, 2022 12:13 PM

May 2020
Can't really feel anything and honestly most of these moments are falling flat. You don't need to read the manga to guess how insanely rushed everything is.
Nov 11, 2023 7:34 PM

Dec 2022
Kinda mad that Yamada is getting kicked around by everyone. Big part of his character was being the strongman, even making a point out of saying how jumping out of the 3rd floor'd be possible "with his body" and treating him like a Superhuman.
Dec 17, 2023 1:32 AM

Nov 2023
ww I really love anime maid
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2015

146 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

306 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2015

290 by xJc1 »»
Mar 29, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

153 by brokeRyuk »»
Feb 23, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2015

121 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.