Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 29, 2015 1:05 AM

Aug 2012
Fillers are finally over. Too bad it's been so long I forgot what's actually going on anymore other than Madara is about to wreck everyone.
May 29, 2015 1:07 AM

Aug 2012
Jerkhov said:
Someone tell me that this does not look like Madara's throbbing dick

I was laughing my ass off when it popped up

Oh good lord. Didn't even notice that until you mention it lol.
May 29, 2015 1:35 AM
May 2015
tsudecimo said:
DarklordVor said:

It's not that bad and it's better than the fillers. Also there are not so much battle in this episode. For a weekly anime standard this is good (have you seen One Piece animation??). If you want a good animation episode of Naruto, maybe we will get 12 episodes of it every year.... How annoying is that?

Not to mention, that it being the first canon episode after the fillers is irrelevant. Every episode budget and effort is already planned and scheduled. It would make sense, to go all out, in episodes with more key action scenes, not this one.

But then again, this guy just likes to bitch about Naruto everywhere, he finished the manga and moaned there, yet, he is still going to watch the same content he moaned about. Some people are just toxic, it's the internet I guess.
tsudecimo
tsudecimo said:
DarklordVor said:

It's not that bad and it's better than the fillers. Also there are not so much battle in this episode. For a weekly anime standard this is good (have you seen One Piece animation??). If you want a good animation episode of Naruto, maybe we will get 12 episodes of it every year.... How annoying is that?

Not to mention, that it being the first canon episode after the fillers is irrelevant. Every episode budget and effort is already planned and scheduled. It would make sense, to go all out, in episodes with more key action scenes, not this one.

But then again, this guy just likes to bitch about Naruto everywhere, he finished the manga and moaned there, yet, he is still going to watch the same content he moaned about. Some people are just toxic, it's the internet I guess.

You should grammar&spell check your post before attempting to bash other users posting their opinions.
May 29, 2015 2:07 AM

Dec 2012
You made that account, just for that?

And to be wrong about it. My Grammar and spelling are perfect..
May 29, 2015 3:58 AM

Apr 2010
Finally a good episode! :D
May 29, 2015 4:31 AM
Dec 2011
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my holly god everyone so desperate specially sakura and I can feel what they feel that frustration I cry so much because naruto's heart stopped

but there are a lot of questions going through my mind and also kushina and minato's memories are so wonderful its full of love the way minato blush to kushina's face and comment was super epic also I love guy sensei and oh NEJI , and orochimaru in action I always love that !

everything is fantastic every minute is so important if you blink you will regret it the episode finished so fast wow! the story went by so fast I love it!
cant wait for the next episode already watched this episode 2 times going to watch it again and again until the next episode air's i cant ever get enough of this ..I love this episode :3

I love you Naruto :3
May 29, 2015 8:37 AM

Mar 2015
What an episode! Both Naruto and Sasuke on the brink of death. How are they going to defeat Madara and Zetsu to save Naruto? Somehow those ninja tools will come into play I believe. Can't wait for the next episode.
May 29, 2015 10:45 AM

Jan 2014
Back to good 'ole Naruto.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
May 29, 2015 11:10 AM

Mar 2014
I'm really glad Naruto's back finally- I can't even remember the last time I watched an episode. Some great moments were Madara's transformation and Karin running to Sasuke.
What I can't seem to remember is how Madara was 'flying' after he transformed. Is it a granted power that the SO6P gets or was it explained at some point?
May 29, 2015 12:42 PM

Mar 2015
Breakdown_Ruku said:
tsudecimo said:

tsudecimo
tsudecimo said:

You should grammar&spell check your post before attempting to bash other users posting their opinions.

Gee... I don't know that grammar and spell check is such a big problem in stating an opinion... *cough cough* how is your second and third language doing? Good? Making an account just to say that is stupid.

May 29, 2015 3:11 PM

May 2007
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
after two whole seasons they expect us to remember what happened before the filler break?

ok what the fuck i dont even want to explain how stupid that last scene was with blackzetsu stealing the other half of kyuubi...
Big reason I'm glad I didn't watch the filler.
May 29, 2015 8:57 PM

May 2015
I expected the animation would get better but oh well. The CPR scene was awkward, Seeing Karin Suigetsu and Orochimaru kicking ass was awesome. Team Gai was hilarious Tenten making a joke about Neji's death was too soon tho. but the best part of the episode: MADARA
May 29, 2015 11:42 PM

Apr 2011
danae17 said:
What I can't seem to remember is how Madara was 'flying' after he transformed. Is it a granted power that the SO6P gets or was it explained at some point?

Remember when Obito was floating when he was the Shinju Jinchuuriki? It's probably that.
May 30, 2015 1:22 AM

Dec 2012
yhunata said:
danae17 said:

Remember when Obito was floating when he was the Shinju Jinchuuriki? It's probably that.

It's the six path of sage power. It's more apparent later on:
May 30, 2015 9:32 AM
Aug 2013
Will they end it now? or will they go back to flashbacks and filler bs in a few episodes? i don't even care about naruto anymore...i just want it to end.
Jun 1, 2015 7:29 AM

Dec 2008
It's nice to be back in canon story, fillers have been terrible lately. Overall this was a great episode, the scene were Sakura kept pumping Naruto's heart was weird.
Jun 2, 2015 6:57 PM

Jan 2015

Wuuut?! Kabuto! How did you get off the loop??

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tag for large picture
MasterTengkorakAug 13, 2015 9:53 AM
Jun 4, 2015 4:06 AM
Dec 2012
Honestly why would you attempt to revive somebody in front of an enemy...
Jun 4, 2015 5:18 PM

Mar 2010
They are fucked and I hope it stays that way.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 5, 2015 5:06 AM
May 2012
Yay, Sakura finally kissed Naruto.......while he is dying and Sakura PUMPING HIS HEART.
Badass transformation of Madara!! They should have used the good ass animation this episode.
How did Black Zetsu managed to steal Kurama =_=
They are really in a pinch now. Let's see what will happen.
Jerkhov said:
Someone tell me that this does not look like Madara's throbbing dick

I was laughing my ass off when it popped up

Dude ahahaha.
Jun 5, 2015 3:53 PM

Nov 2010
That heart fapping done by Sakura creeped me out, but I guess they do the same thing in the medical world

Awesome pickup of the story after such a long time
Jun 6, 2015 3:21 PM

Jul 2008
Finally its back...
Jun 10, 2015 1:38 AM

Jul 2014
woaaaaha!!!!!! YEAAAH MANNNN!!!!!! *-*
SHIZ GOT SERIOUS
Jun 10, 2015 12:02 PM

Jul 2009
Finally the fillers are over!
And it was the last episode that I could see all those Sakura x Naruto moments, it was so nice to see her so worried about saving him, in my heart, deep inside, I still ship them...
Jun 11, 2015 8:07 AM

Jan 2012
Sakura finally is useful after 400+ eps, I ship her with naruto
Shit things are getting bad .

Jul 5, 2015 12:57 PM

Feb 2015
So glad the bleeding fillers have ended.
Jul 17, 2015 4:15 AM

Jul 2013
from ep403 I skipped to this episode because I can't take the filler episodes anymore. And that was a mess I didn't watch this show for about half a year I barely understand what's going on. Anyway Madara himself has come to them I don't know how Naruto and the others will handle the situation. Ah fuck I'm gonna marathon this until the latest episode and hopefully there will be no more fillers.
Aug 13, 2015 9:06 AM

May 2013
Great episode, so much happening at once. Naruto and Sasuke both being at the brink of death, Minato getting outsmarted, Orochimaru mixing things up and Madara becoming even more badass by becoming the Sage of six paths.

This wasn't as intense as it was in the manga, but this is pretty good.

Aug 15, 2015 7:13 AM

Apr 2013
Finally back to canon, though I don't even remember why Madara is doing all this lol
Aug 15, 2015 9:04 AM

Jan 2013
Oh boy, 3, almost 4 months of not watching Naruto.
Now back on track with a good action filled episode, good amount of information.

Madara's new transformation looks pretty cool.
The CPR scene was "cute" , Gaara kind of uncomfortable.
Oct 10, 2015 4:24 AM

Dec 2009
Ah... the good thing about being far behind in Naruto is that I can skip all the fillers and not lose the momentum of the canon episodes haha

The only flashback I like is with Minato and Kushina. SO it was good to seem just a little bit more of it.
Apr 2, 2017 3:35 AM

Dec 2012
Hey, Sakura. It's the other way around. Naruto goes inside you.
Sakura pumping Naruto's heart. If he knew Sakura was the one doing that he'd get a boner. LMAO
Dat shadowed ass!
Karin showing off the Uzumaki power.
Dat transformation. Cooler than Obito's. *scene changes*
WTF! Holy shit! DAT KISS-CPR! DAMN GIRL! You might keep Naruto dead if he knew you were kissing him. Then again, Sakura kissing Naruto is suppose to defy the laws of a Jinchuriki dying once the tailed beast is out and revive him.
LMAO at Guy.
Dat kiss-cpr!
lol at Madara spitting them out. Now Samui can be saved.
Minato throwing up gang signs.
Minato's face getting red.
Dat cool Minato wink.
Minato got Jinchuriki-blocked.
Madara is here for that eye.

Dat half filler OP. Disappointing compared to the amazing previous OP. The ED is good.
RobApr 2, 2017 3:40 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 28, 2017 12:10 AM

May 2013
FUCKING RAAAGGGGGEEEEEE, MANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<
May 24, 2018 11:48 AM
๐ŸฅŠ CHAMPION ๐ŸฅŠ

Apr 2016
Returns to the original story!!!
Well, seems complicated for both young, but Naruto has hard survive!!! :/
May 3, 2019 2:42 PM
Jul 2009
Yaaay we're back to the main storyline! I loved this episode.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Sep 9, 2019 2:40 AM

Mar 2015
Lol they're all so fked.. by Madara's boner!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 18, 2019 11:06 AM

May 2018
Minato fucked up.
Jun 14, 2020 3:17 PM

Jul 2015
Can someone explain it to me, why Sakura cut Naruto open and grabbed his heart with her dirty hand instead of performing CPR?

Jul 8, 2020 10:29 AM

Nov 2019
I like when Kakashi says "Sensei" to Minato :)
Jan 7, 2021 11:39 AM
Jun 2013
So only time Naruto got to kiss Sakura was while he was dead, huh?

So if Gaara was supposed to bring him to the 4th Hokage, why in the world did he waste all that time and bring him to Tsunade/Sakura?

I never particularly liked Karin but I never really disliked her...Ever since she got reintroduced though, she's been the absolute worse. Worse than Sakura. So annoying.

OHHH what a COINCIDENCE the weapons fall on Team Guy...

Kakashi and Minato have been having a staring contest with Obito for the longest time. He's already said to take his eyes out. How hard is it to stab him in the eye? WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!!! You should have killed forever ago anyways.
May 23, 2021 12:14 PM

Jun 2019
The literal heart grabbing CPR was pretty creepy and uncomfortable to watch ๐Ÿ˜‚

I guess I'm the only one sad by the fact that everyone was all, "We have to save Naruto" and the population of people who cared for Sasuke is 2. Karin & Jugo. I remember how some people complain that people flock to Sasuke no matter how big of a jerk he is. He's dead and uncared for. Are you happy now? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Then the guy standing next to Sasuke, it looked like Kabuto's snake legs right?
"To keep enduring, no matter what, until things come to pass...perhaps that's what it means to be a ninja." - Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 15, 2021 7:29 PM

Jan 2020
That was not what I expected at the end. finally glad to be back to the storyline
Feb 15, 2022 6:10 AM

Feb 2021
Bruh that was such an asspull. Sakura's really saving Naruto by pumping it herself?! Wtf? Mind you her hands aren't even sanitized lol. Also, how is Karin healing herself by biting herself??

So Madara officially becomes the 10 tails jinchuuriki.

Black Zetsu stole the other half of Kurama lol. Seriously Minato is the fastest man alive, how can he not react in time?

Aug 21, 2022 11:57 AM
Feb 2021
However, he has been dramatically weakened since Kurama’s death. Despite the intriguing time skip prologue, we have no idea what happens to him later.
Oct 16, 2022 12:12 AM

Mar 2014
lmao damn was not expecting Zetsu to just slide in and swipe the other half mid-transfer but then again they were doing that all in front of him, a major enemy, so they only have themselves to blame for him taking advantage lol
Dec 11, 2022 5:45 PM
Aug 2021
Twas a pretty good episode
Aug 10, 2023 10:44 AM
Jul 2020
wtf kakashi is sleeping he did nothing during the whole episode
Sep 11, 2023 3:11 AM
Sep 2020
Oh no! Sakura made another great contributions. What should we do pre-teen bros? :D
Dec 15, 2023 11:17 PM
Apr 2022
400 400 400 400 400
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Today, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.