Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 22, 2014 10:08 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh, the episode felt slow in the first half but was tearful for Juugo. The cute part was him and Nanana's bonding this week. Felt nice.

The action was okay I suppose. I wasn't actually ready for that per se. Juugo surprised me with his skills.
May 22, 2014 11:03 AM

Apr 2013
Juugo was taking a beating until he used the treasure. Yukihime was surprisingly cute in this episode.
May 22, 2014 11:16 AM

May 2013
Juugo and Yukihime were able to make up. Was that Star Driver on the tv at the end there? lol.
May 22, 2014 11:19 AM

Nov 2011
doom to the galactic pretty boy!
KIRABOSHI!
Hate Keeps me warm
May 22, 2014 12:11 PM

Aug 2010
Shit! I don't know who my favorite girl is anymore >~<

Tensai overheard Juugo being the one to take the Nanana Collection XD Lol'd at how she made lots of spares XD

The conversation Juugo had with Nanana was really nice. She may seem to be naive but I feel that her character is way deeper than she lets on. Loved her tease of letting Juugo cry in her chest :3 Too bad it's a one time only thing :( Also the way she was trying to resist his bribe to forgive him XD

Yukihime was <3 this ep too >.< The fight was awesome. Juugo got owned XD But he used a dirty trick using the Nanana Collection to bondage her XD That was low lol Poor Yukihime crying thinking he betrayed her. Good to see them making up even though they don't fully agree on everything hehe ^^; Lol'd at the teasing about her not having a boy friend XD Her blushing face is so cute <3 Especially when she saying "Who are u saying is urs" XD And "U're my First love" XD

Lol'd at the Kiraboshi XD
May 22, 2014 12:12 PM

Nov 2012
LOL Juugo was getting his ass kicked so hard. I liked this episode. Also what the hell is SNS, is it like FaceBook?
May 22, 2014 12:46 PM

Dec 2011
Lol at Juugo for acting like a retainer asking his lord to forgive him XD.

I just knew it! Juugo did take the Nanana's Collection treasure from the hot springs ruins!

Awww, Juugo cried... thinking that Yukihime has turned her back on him.

The fight was nice I guess and Juugo can really fight, he trapped her using the treasure and said he can do whatever he wants with her body, even violate her LOL.

The conversation between Juugo and Yukihime was really nice.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
May 22, 2014 12:48 PM

Feb 2008
that star driver tho..
Not a bad episode.
May 22, 2014 12:57 PM

Nov 2013
Well, now I know my favorite characters.
May 22, 2014 12:58 PM

Jan 2014
So, Juugo really stole the Collection on the hotsprings. Well, there was too many obvious signs anyways.

Crap, Yukihime-neechan is kawaii when flustered. The Tensai boat is sinking for me slowly.. I'll board Yukihime ship when that happens lol.

SNS means social networking site or service, I think?
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
May 22, 2014 1:30 PM

Jul 2010
Lol, KIRABOSHI~ felt so nostalgic.
Good episode, and i really like Yukihime.So hard to choose best girl in this show.
May 22, 2014 1:40 PM
Mar 2011
wouldn't normally showing another anime within an anime be welcoming a lawsuit? Maybe they were done by the same studio.
May 22, 2014 2:03 PM

Nov 2010
That nostalgic kiraboshi hahahaha.
A fine episode, loved the onee san love in this one.
May 22, 2014 2:13 PM

Apr 2013
So Juugo likes Yukihime, it's nice having the mc like someone other than the heroine plus yukihime is my favorite girl. Lol at the Star Driver reference.
May 22, 2014 2:15 PM
Nov 2010
Well I was laughing way too hard at this

http://imgur.com/sK4Z2vb
May 22, 2014 2:29 PM

Jul 2013
Juugo crying.. thinking Yukihime betrayed him.
Juugo and Yukihime finally made up.
Action was okay.
May 22, 2014 2:31 PM

Jul 2013
I kind of knew that Juggo stole the treasure at the hot spring ruins, since it was completely obvious in the previous episode.

So Juugo cared a lot for Yukihime, and he wanted to show her some attention. I didn't expect him to be a martial arts expert, though he did grew up with her and learned several skills. Just loved the bond between them, now I'm pretty conflicted if its going to be her or Tensai to be with Juugo. Yeah I don't about Nanana if she likes him or not.

We get to see some character development for Yukihime and Juugo :D. So if he finds the person who killed Nanana, then that means she disappears :(.

May 22, 2014 2:33 PM

Sep 2013
Yep he did steal the treasure.

Nanana's offer was funny and cute.

That thing was powerful and he just gave it go Yukihime, if she uses it on him later I will lol.

Xd they were watching Star Driver
May 22, 2014 3:13 PM

Jun 2013
Very original pose right there.
May 22, 2014 3:41 PM
Jan 2014
I kind of wanted to see Juugo cry like a baby in Nanana's chest, oh well.
So he got beat up again, not surprised.
But this time by Yukihime, he played dirty in the end though.
Doesn't matter really since he said what he had to.
Tensai really likes taking a lot of precautions, since she is a master detective and all.
May 22, 2014 3:55 PM

Jul 2010
Yukihime and Juugo's tension was due to a misunderstanding. A bit surprised to see both of them cry in this episode. Seeing the bond was great ^^
Juugo offering the three high quality pudding :)
Tensai having an infinite amount of spare keys xD It is good to see a crowded room.
A short scene of a young Juugo and Yukihime!
May 22, 2014 3:59 PM

Jan 2008
If Juugo doesn't agree with the methods or philosophy of the Matsuri, I don't see why he doesn't just take over and then make all the changes he wants after that? Sure he'll make some more enemies and people will leave the organization, but at least he can mold it in his own vision.

It would also certainly help in his quest for the artifacts, without having his own people trying to one-up him all the time, and keeping an eye out for any more double-crossers in his club while he's at it, and a certain self-proclaimed genius detective trying to pin him as the ultimate villain on top of it all.

Yukihime: What am I to you?
Juugo: My first love.
Yukihime: *slap across the head*

...That was the highlight of the episode for me.
Estoy_GordoMay 22, 2014 4:03 PM
May 22, 2014 4:20 PM

Dec 2012
This show's gotten pretty cool. Most of the characters are less than trustworthy, which makes things a lot different than most anime I've seen, in a good way.

And Juugo is quite interesting, with how he obviously has daddy issues and how he's turned his back (sort of) on his former eager-to-save-the-world self.

On the other hand Juugo's untrustworthiness makes it hard for me to actually pin down what I think about him as a person. Take this episode, for example: he basically threatens to rape one of the other characters, and while I'm pretty sure he just said it because he was trying to get a certain reaction from her, I've been led by all of Juugo's past actions to mistrust him, so I don't really know.

And looking back at his speech to his dad after watching this episode, it seems a lot more likely that the only reason he's rejected the idea of helping others is out of anger towards Matsuri, although I'm not sure he admits that to himself.

I hope we'll get a better sense for who he is rather than who he pretends to be by the end of the show, but I'm not sure that I expect it. I hope we get a better sense for some of the other characters, too, because a lot of them seem to have unexplored depths. If we don't, I have a feeling that I'll feel 'left hanging' by the ending.
May 22, 2014 4:45 PM

Apr 2012
Decent episode. Juugo has a knack of deceiving people but seems to hate it when he is deceived himself especially by someone he is close to lol. Yukihime gave him quite the beating but nice to see the two back on good terms or does he have other ulterior motives!? We shall see.

May 22, 2014 5:25 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Nanana's offer was too hard to refuse but of course, Juugo won't lose. So the bond between Juugo and Yukihime has gotten stronger after they resolved things, which is pretty nice. Juugo's first love! Oh yeah! :D

First there was the Tensai boat but this ship's sailing too. With only 4 episodes left, I wonder how this is gonna end... I don't think they'll get all of Nanana's Collection before this anime is over.
May 22, 2014 5:49 PM

Apr 2014
Can someone please, explain to me where is the romance...
Like i can't understand if it between
Juugo vs Nanana
Juugo vs Tensai
Juugo vs Yukihime

I just can't get where is the romance :|
May 22, 2014 5:53 PM

Feb 2014
LaZzY said:
Can someone please, explain to me where is the romance...
Like i can't understand if it between
Juugo vs Nanana
Juugo vs Tensai
Juugo vs Yukihime

I just can't get where is the romance :|

I think it'll be Juugo and Yukihime. They have a past relationship and now they basically promised to always be there for each other. As for Tensai he just looks at her like an annoying little kid and only wants to find closure for Nanana
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players"
Shakespeare.
May 22, 2014 5:56 PM

Jul 2011
Nice episode. Yukihime was very funny and cute in this episode!

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
julyanMay 24, 2014 6:49 AM
May 22, 2014 6:10 PM
Jul 2018
So, Juugo was the one whole stole the treasure at the hot spring ruins....he solved the puzzled of the ruins by himself..it was impressive.

Juugo and Yukihime were able to make up.
May 22, 2014 6:48 PM

Nov 2008
That was a neat bit of misdirection last episode when it looked like Juugo got the money for the trip from Yukihime, but instead he got it by stealing and selling all of Nanana's games. No wonder there was all that anger coming from the next room when he got back. LOL

I'm really glad that the focus this episode was on Yukihime and Nanana - I just can't stand Tensai at all. She needs someone to bitch-slap her really hard in order to wipe that smugness off of her face. I hope that in the end she ends up being the true bad guy of the series so that she gets what's coming to her.
May 22, 2014 7:14 PM

Dec 2013
nice little fight and heart to heart afterward
May 22, 2014 8:21 PM

Dec 2011
It felt kind of corny for me. Hahaha. We didn't get a new treasure this time. >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2014 8:48 PM

Aug 2013
Yeah, it must be kinda hard for Yukihime to believe Juugo since he already broke his promise he made as a child. At least, he made peace with his hardcore tsunder-nee-chan :P

That treasure was pretty powerful. Isshin would have wet his pant.

Poor Juugo, he missed that opportunity to cry in Nanana breast :(
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 22, 2014 8:53 PM

May 2013
Nanana and Juugo moment was heartwarming, but Juugo and Yukihime moment was better. KIRABOSHI!
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 22, 2014 9:02 PM

Jan 2014
This episode was deep but it was sweet on so many levels. Juugo and Nanana bonding there was good, but Juugo and Yukihime definitely take the cake here, good fight with emotional level to match. While the humour was also nice to praise.

And WTF is with Star Driver here? LOL!!
May 22, 2014 9:06 PM

Sep 2013
It would be nice if he stayed with yukihime. I liked this episode.

Anyone knows what yukihime kept on calling juugo? Was it waka? and what does it mean?
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
May 22, 2014 9:22 PM

May 2013
Juugo is impressive. So he was the one who stole the treasure. Didn't expect that though. Yukihime and Juugo finally friends again. I barely see any romance in this.
May 22, 2014 9:42 PM

Aug 2013
KIRABOSHI! Ahh I should re-watch that series.

The Juugo x Tensai ship just hit a giant iceberg called Yukihime. I don't even mind, I like both of them.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 22, 2014 9:43 PM

Jul 2010
Kiraboshi, rotfl.
Why is Yukihime so perfect?
May 22, 2014 9:55 PM

Oct 2008
Jose07 said:

Anyone knows what yukihime kept on calling juugo? Was it waka? and what does it mean?

means young master and yeah waka
May 23, 2014 12:01 AM

Dec 2010
I have no idea why or how Star Driver showed up in this, but it was awesome!

Not my favorite episode of the series, it did feel kind of slow. But, he was able to rebuild his relationship with Yukihime who was surprisingly cute this episode.

Juugo is an interesting character, he is selfish, and kind of a hypocrite, but he's not unlikeable in the slightest. He wants Yukihime to abide by the thieves code of honor, but he also kind of broke it himself...But its the contradiction that's kind of interesting in his character.

Still, needs more Tensai!
May 23, 2014 1:50 AM

Apr 2013
Someone please make a gif of the scene with Juugo running away with the games and Nanana throwing empty puddings at him.
May 23, 2014 4:10 AM

Feb 2012
A LOOOOOOT of screen time for Yukihime!! I'm really liking the Yukihime and Juugo pairing! Hoping the anime will ship towards that direction.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 23, 2014 5:13 AM

May 2010
Kiraboshi!

Sadly, this anime is... Well, not as good as it could be. It still is great but I wanted it to be about searching treasures and finding more of Nanana's collection. All I am seeing is, betrayals, betrayals and betrayals. Once was enough. It is like, everyone is overconfident about their cunning abilities and are faking the whole buddy buddy persona. The only character, I genuinely like (more like, love) is Tensai. Nanana is also nice.

Juugo is so untrustworthy but I did like his confession to Yukihime.

Nice episode but pacing felt off at times. Animation was fab as always.
May 23, 2014 7:28 AM

Apr 2009
When watching Star Driver is the only thing I care about in this episode something is wrong.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
May 23, 2014 7:49 AM

Mar 2014
I still don't like the fact that we only have 4 episodes left. :(

It was still a good episode though.
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
May 23, 2014 8:02 AM

Aug 2013
I'm fine with onee-san route.
May 23, 2014 8:33 AM

Sep 2013
So does Yukihime like Juugo as in romance? Or is it more like a brother and sister like thing?

At the end I guess Yukihime betrays Juugo at the end

May 23, 2014 9:09 AM

Sep 2013
Falroth said:
Jose07 said:

means young master and yeah waka

ah i see, thnx
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
May 23, 2014 10:54 AM
Jan 2013
Ya know, I'm really not getting Juugo, at one point he may be this nice guy stealing the Nanana Collections to keep it away from greedy people, but there are 2 part where I kinda doubt if: is he competing with his dad who is the head of Matsuri or does he have some hidden agenda where he might be as greedy as those who seeks the so called "Nanana Collection?

4 more to go, so I wonder how will it end?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Season 2

CareBear69 - Jun 20, 2014

24 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 21, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

235 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

97 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

65 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

79 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.