Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 14, 2019 11:52 AM
Jul 2018
Nithirel said:
Maneki-Mew said:

I think some preferences are learned and copy-pasted from what people heard their whole life. Would these girl say "no guys below 6 ft!!1", if their environment hadn't repeat it all the time? When their older relatives like moms or aunts and then their peers tell them: "That woman has a husband, who's smaller than her, that's looking weird."
You only know which preferences are learned, if you take a little time to reflect them on yourself.

I also don't believe either that so many people "just aren't attracted to everyone, who isn't white." I said about some japanese singers that these guys look good. Not more, not less.
At first these girls girls said "that's weird" and then they started the stereotypes. "Haha, you like slit eyed people!" (making "asian eyes" with their fingers) to "they are not manly, they look like fags." Doesn't sound like a "preference" anymore to me.

People, regardless of gender, are definitely products of their environment. There's no doubt about that. However, I don't believe the human being is that simple of a creature that we're unable to have thoughts and ideas separate from the herd. There are some who succumb to it, definitely, but I think there are a good amount of people who arrive at these destinations (in regards to this topic, vicious ones) themselves.

As a hetero male in a pretty diverse (race wise) city, I'd say there most common "preference" statement I've heard from my peers is their "preference" not being attracted to dark-skinned black women. As I said in my original post, everyone has a right to their preference, but again, there's no need to be vicious about it. There's no need to announce to the world about your lack of attraction to dark-skinned black women, how you only like x, y, and not z.

I just think a lot of people don't realize that it's about how you say things is what causes a lot of issues, and not in the subject itself.

I mean, there could be an unconscious biological element about it as well, but you could get over that too, since many women don't have super tall and manly boyfriends.
The other side is: looking for a good personality also makes sense, since they are looking for men, who are responsible, faithful, caring and might be good fathers in the future.
There had been studies that many hetero/bi-sexual women prefer average guys as partners over super tall and manly.

I also think that people can get over thoughts they were conditioned to think, but for some it's more comfortable to keep all of the beliefs they have learned.

To me, te whole impression makes people attractive, not the height or hair or eye color. As long as something is in "normal range", I don't see how it becomes unattractive. If you are 1.40 or over 2m, that could become a realistic problem in dating than being 1.70 should be.
And it's unfair, since I'm 1.53 (I measured it again) and nobody, who was interested in me, ever told me that this would be a no-go for them.
Jul 14, 2019 12:28 PM
Jul 2018
I’m 5’1”, so anybody taller than me is okay. My past bf was 5’6”, and he claimed he was short. I thought it was fine. I really didn’t care. Considering most guys (and even girls) are taller than me, I don’t think about it too much.
Jul 14, 2019 3:46 PM

Sep 2012
There are two thresholds to height for men.

Below the first one, people will make fun of you from time to time. I'd say it might be below 160cm or something, not sure. Being 167, I've already been made fun of multiple times, but it doesn't happen thaaaat often.

The second threshold is when it comes to women's preferences, which will also depend on how tall people usually are in a particular place. It doesn't mean that it becomes impossible to date, but it makes it way more difficult. If you're shorter than most girls, you're probably fucked, since it'll reduce dating prospects by many times.

Sure, you can not give a shit about any of that and just go your own way, but it's not doable for most people.
Jul 14, 2019 4:33 PM

Jul 2017
it's decently important for people who play sports i believe, ballers in particular
i do think height plays a role in determining one's physical attraction (guys especially) but it's only of the many factors so it's not that big of a deal unless you're super short
Jul 14, 2019 6:24 PM

Mar 2012
no incel bs please

MAYOII said:
i do think height plays a role in determining one's physical attraction (guys especially) but it's only of the many factors so it's not that big of a deal unless you're super short
Basically what I was going to say. Height is like any other unchangeable aspect of physical appearance. Unless you're very far from the average, it's generally not a big deal. If someone makes fun of you, then by all means call them out — but it's also on you to become comfortable with who you are. We all have flaws, as the cliche goes. Other people usually care much less about our superficial flaws than we think they do. It's ego.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jul 14, 2019 11:03 PM

Jul 2019
I'm attracted to men who are taller then me(6ft+).
It's a 666 dating rule:
6 inch cock
6 figure salary
6 feet tall
Or you don't date them.

Never explain,
Never retract,
Never apologize
Just get the thing done
And let them howl
Jul 15, 2019 12:00 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
because a lot of women find taller men to be more attractive. You also wouldn't really consider a woman "as a romantic interest" if you aren't attracted to her at all right? Does that make you superficial?

It probably sucks being like 5'7'' tall guy because you can't change your height, at least not easily. So my advice is don't think too much about that and don't blame others. Instead focus on improving the things that you can improve.
Jul 15, 2019 12:15 AM
Jul 2018
149597871 said:
Instead focus on improving the things that you can improve.

But why? People who like you, will do it without the need to improve things.
If I want improve things, then for myself or to avoid behavior my girlfriend doesn't like, just for consideration.

Does this "if I get better in these areas, someone will date me" actually get you dates? Serious question there.
That feels so unnatural. It always had been like this that I got along well with someone from friend circle and either them or I developed feelings.
How had that became so complicated today, like people try to sell themselves in ways that don't feel natural.
If you normally care about appearance and are a decent human being, I don't see why you shouldn't get dates or into a relationship.
removed-userJul 15, 2019 12:19 AM
Jul 15, 2019 12:18 AM

Jan 2009
149597871 said:

like personality lol *insert i like your personality meme here*
Jul 15, 2019 12:23 AM

Jun 2008
This is dumb all around.

Personally, I’m 5 foot 9...but I’m Latin so that’s above average for my ethnicity.

Plus, Latin girls are typically like 5 foot 4 or something around there, so I’ve never been scared of getting laughed at for my height.

But I do live in America, and White dudes are typically taller than me...I still have never felt any inferior complex due to my height.

And yeah, some girls DO want tall me...emphasis on “SOME”...just like SOME dudes don’t want tall girls...or some dudes don’t want flat chested girls or don’t want this or that.

These are just simple likes and dislikes...it’s not a big fucking deal.
--ALEX--Jul 15, 2019 12:26 AM
Jul 15, 2019 12:26 AM

Jan 2009
AnimeFeminist said:
It's a 666 dating rule:
6 inch cock
6 figure salary
6 feet tall
Or you don't date them.

ok i know your most likely just a meme account

but as a benefit of the doubt is that even realistic? i mean are you like an instagram model to demand those things? lol
Jul 15, 2019 12:30 AM

Jun 2008
AnimeFeminist said:
It's a 666 dating rule:
6 inch cock
6 figure salary
6 feet tall
Or you don't date them.

I feel like this is bait...but I’m honestly amused by this 666 rule.

The most amusing part of course is the 6 figure salary which in America would already place you in the top 10% if not higher.

Hell, if you make $50K in America, that’s pretty good, seeing as 50% of the population make LOWER than that.
Jul 15, 2019 1:05 AM

Aug 2009
AnimeFeminist said:
It's a 666 dating rule:
6 inch cock
6 figure salary
6 feet tall
Or you don't date them.

I'm already aware this is a meme account, like look at the name and the signature.... but like how hot does a women actually have to be to get a dude like this? Also 6 inches is kind of on the small side for a dingus.... I think you were thinking of 6 pack abs... but I'm not a women so I guess I wouldn't know lol.

Also I'm personally not super deterred by my height... like unless someone really brings it up or rubs it in my face I wouldn't know. Most girls are still shorter than me. The few times where it did bother me is like... when ppl I care about and who I assume cared about me use it against me, like in the situation of the girl I was dating.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jul 15, 2019 1:20 AM

Jun 2015
I guess height is important. The other day at a restaurant when I went to the restroom I had to go through a small room and I didn't notice one of the doors being shorter than me and hitting your head is never a nice experience.

At least I've bought a 2,20m-long mattress which is fucking comfortable.
Jul 15, 2019 1:57 AM

Feb 2017
Height can be important when you want to find a partner I think.

I am 192 so I never had problems with it. That's not really tall here, but also not short. There are dozens of people taller than me here. In just my class in High School there were four 2m guys. So in many groups I am average or little above average.
Jul 15, 2019 2:02 AM
Jul 2018
--ALEX-- said:
AnimeFeminist said:
It's a 666 dating rule:
6 inch cock
6 figure salary
6 feet tall
Or you don't date them.

I feel like this is bait...but I’m honestly amused by this 666 rule.

The most amusing part of course is the 6 figure salary which in America would already place you in the top 10% if not higher.

Hell, if you make $50K in America, that’s pretty good, seeing as 50% of the population make LOWER than that.

She didn't add 6 k salary / month. Maybe it's 6 k / year, then I might agree haha. You should add something to your rent and food together at least.

And maybe she wants her boyfriend to have a male mini chicken to wake her up in the morning, who knows.
removed-userJul 15, 2019 2:06 AM
Jul 15, 2019 4:45 AM

Jul 2013
Height is important depending on where you're from I guess, like Filipinos are short af probably among top 5 shortest and still we love basketball and I don't fucking know why
Jul 15, 2019 5:49 AM

Jun 2019
It's one of the first things people notice about you, so in the sense of human nature and perception, it's important.

However, self esteem/relationship wise, I personally don't think it matters. Think about it this way - If you're short and the girl is shallow enough that even after getting to know them, they're not interested in a relationship purely for that reason, they're not worth engaging romantically in the first place.

I'm a relatively short guy (5'7'') and I've had 2 long term relationships with girls that did not care, and never even commented on it. So I don't even think about it anymore.

Jul 15, 2019 7:23 AM

Dec 2012
I love tall ladies. It makes me feel like I need to grab some ODM gear and go titan slaying.
Jul 15, 2019 8:01 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Maneki-Mew said:
149597871 said:

If I want improve things, then for myself or to avoid behavior my girlfriend doesn't like, just for consideration.

Does this "if I get better in these areas, someone will date me" actually get you dates? Serious question there.
That feels so unnatural. It always had been like this that I got along well with someone from friend circle and either them or I developed feelings.
How had that became so complicated today, like people try to sell themselves in ways that don't feel natural.
If you normally care about appearance and are a decent human being, I don't see why you shouldn't get dates or into a relationship.

Yes, somebody who already likes you will most likely continue to do so even if you stay like that. That's not the point, I was offering an advice for people who aren't that lucky for one reason or another.

Like if you are someone who is short, fat and smells bad, and no-one from the opposite sex (or the same sex) is attracted to you mainly because of these three things, what are you going to do?

Try to lose some weight and start taking a shower more often? Or cry on the internet about your height and how "superficial" girls are?

I don't know if it "gets me dates" because I'm always trying to improve certain areas for a completely different reason anyway, but for some reason I feel confident in my advice. You don't have to do it, but I believe it will increase your chances, yes.

Being competitive (or selling yourself as you said, whatever) actually feels a lot more "natural", since in nature it is literally the only way to stay in the gene pool.

You said taking care about appearance and being a decent human being but that also often requires effort and "improving certain areas".
149597871Jul 15, 2019 8:09 AM
Jul 15, 2019 11:43 AM

Jan 2014
It's somewhat important, but it's not everything

I'm 6'2 and I find girls that are taller than me very attractive. Where I live tall girls are not as rare as you think, and are 6'3 to 6'6.

I'm not shallow to where if a girl is on the shorter end I'd dismiss them.
Jul 15, 2019 11:52 AM

Oct 2017
Some people are just unlucky. Be thankful you're just short. Some people, like myself, have genetic disabilities which make our lives harder which we can do nothing about.

Don't go online and fucking complain about it. That's going to achieve nothing but make you look like a pussy and attract pity. You want to be pitied?

No one is perfect, but you can be awesome in other areas. You work out, which is great. I do the same. I decided I might not be able to do anything about my condition but I can still be more physically fit than the average person. And I try to be a good person in other ways. It doesn't sound like you're trying to do that with this angry post.

In general, men prefer shorter women and women prefer taller men. Nothing is going to change about that. Well, it might, but not much in our lifetimes.

Don't be angry and don't look for pity. Be better than that.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Jul 15, 2019 1:08 PM

Aug 2009
YossaRedMage said:
Some people are just unlucky. Be thankful you're just short. Some people, like myself, have genetic disabilities which make our lives harder which we can do nothing about.

Don't go online and fucking complain about it. That's going to achieve nothing but make you look like a pussy and attract pity. You want to be pitied?

No one is perfect, but you can be awesome in other areas. You work out, which is great. I do the same. I decided I might not be able to do anything about my condition but I can still be more physically fit than the average person. And I try to be a good person in other ways. It doesn't sound like you're trying to do that with this angry post.

In general, men prefer shorter women and women prefer taller men. Nothing is going to change about that. Well, it might, but not much in our lifetimes.

Don't be angry and don't look for pity. Be better than that.

Bro you make it sound like I was going on a tirade. I was just opening up a discussion because of something in current events and relating it to my experience. My heights isn't even the worst thing in my life; my family circumstances and personality defects are more concerning. I was just pointing out that that there were no upsides to being short its just purely negative. The only thing I could possibly think of is not hitting your head in more cramped spaces or something. Anyway sorry to hear about your situation. Likewise, don't let it get you down; but at the same time venting isn't really that bad, it doesn't have to be directed at anyone in particular either, could just be to the vast ether of the internet.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jul 15, 2019 4:16 PM

Dec 2008
I wouldn't date a girl who was taller than me, so I don't think it is strange for girls to have a preference for taller men.
Jul 15, 2019 4:50 PM

Jul 2019
deg said:
AnimeFeminist said:
It's a 666 dating rule:
6 inch cock
6 figure salary
6 feet tall
Or you don't date them.

but as a benefit of the doubt is that even realistic? i mean are you like an instagram model to demand those things? lol

Imagine getting your fragile masculinity triggered by a harmless joke LOL.
And they say that feminist are easy triggered.

Never explain,
Never retract,
Never apologize
Just get the thing done
And let them howl
Jul 15, 2019 4:52 PM

Jan 2009
AnimeFeminist said:
deg said:

welp ok i somehow know its a joke but i given it a benefit of the doubt

EDIT:

and lol im a cel (not an incel)
degJul 15, 2019 7:34 PM
Jul 15, 2019 7:03 PM

Jul 2015
Not every woman wants a guy that towers over them, but for the most part they prefer guys that are taller than them even it's a few inches/cm. The part about tall guys not respecting short guys is somewhat true in experiences.
Jul 15, 2019 7:06 PM
Mar 2018
height definitely has some factor for lots of people when looking at the physical characteristics for someone. i admit i think girls who are 5'8 to 5'11 is the sweet spot for me but personality is what matters most.
Jul 15, 2019 7:31 PM

Dec 2015
JackDuluoz said:
Incredibly important. I'm a height supremacist. It's hard to take short people seriously.
just exactly how short are we talking?
TIME TO END PARTITION WITH A BANG. I AM ONCE AGAIN ASKING FOR YOUR FINACIAL SUPPROT https://www.sinnfeinbookshop.com/jewellery-1/
Jul 15, 2019 8:27 PM

Jun 2019
Why was the scumbag that physically tackled the short guy in the first video so angry? I love his hypocritical comment at the tail end of the video - "You don't talk to people like that!" But physical violence is somehow okay or better? Culture of idiocy when stuff like this is cheered on. You want to attempt to defuse the situation in a respectful manner? You don't need to be a psychology major to know some random guy playing alpha big man bully douche yelling things back in a condescending or threatening way is just about the last thing on Earth that would defuse it.

It's very odd that I just had a random thought about this topic the other day (now I'm wondering if I subconsciously saw this thread title) and was searching for discussion on it (on a different site). I'm what I suppose would be considered average height for a male (it's either 5'9 or 5'10, so I don't know if that's lower average, higher average, or dead center average, nor do I care) and not interested in dating or dating sites so this has no personal impact on me whatsoever either way, but it was pure earnest curiosity since I've heard this mentioned a few times.

I think any preference imaginable is perfectly valid (be that height, weight, age, race or ethnicity, religion, nationality, or anything more frivolous), but from a guy's standpoint it seems like a bizarre concern because height is just such a non-factor in determining who we're attracted to. I've heard a lot more guys express interest or disinterest in someone based on being an older or younger woman, being white, black, Oriental, etc., than ever saying a woman was desirable because she was tall or short. It just seems so factually irrelevant to anything.

If it's evolutionary biology at work again, it'd be nice if people examined their own biological hardwiring and questioned it from time to time rather than just following its life script like a pre-programmed zombie.

Jul 15, 2019 11:03 PM

Sep 2018
It’s not that important, I just feel inferior and vulnerable to everyone because I’m shorter than them. Thanks scoliosis and mom’s genes.

It’s ok to have a preference, but some people really need to remember height is something we really can’t control, and having unrealistic standards for height will only make you disappointed in either yourself or your potential partner
Jul 15, 2019 11:27 PM
Dec 2017
In my opinion, height doesn't matter. I always thought it was weird when some girls would say "I wouldn't date anyone who's shorter than me" or something similar. I haven't been in any relationships but I have wondered if I had feelings for certain people before. One of them was actually shorter than me. The other two were taller than me. If I wanted a relationship, I wouldn't have minded going out with any of them. I will admit that I have my own personal taste when it comes to appearance but I also highly value personality. Height is in no way a factor for me.

And I find it ridiculous when people are bullied or not taken seriously because of their height. You can lose or gain weight, dye your hair, wear contacts to change your eye color, and etc but you can't change how tall or short you are. I wish people would understand that.
Sakurai_AoiJul 15, 2019 11:33 PM
Jul 15, 2019 11:48 PM

Jul 2019
It is definitely important to women they often make fun of men who are bellow 6ft

Jul 16, 2019 2:29 AM

Jun 2019
You are attracted to what ever your attracted to if some are not happy they can sand complain to the mother nature lol.
Jul 16, 2019 5:49 AM
Jul 2018
149597871 said:
Maneki-Mew said:

Yes, somebody who already likes you will most likely continue to do so even if you stay like that. That's not the point, I was offering an advice for people who aren't that lucky for one reason or another.

Like if you are someone who is short, fat and smells bad, and no-one from the opposite sex (or the same sex) is attracted to you mainly because of these three things, what are you going to do?

Try to lose some weight and start taking a shower more often? Or cry on the internet about your height and how "superficial" girls are?

I don't know if it "gets me dates" because I'm always trying to improve certain areas for a completely different reason anyway, but for some reason I feel confident in my advice. You don't have to do it, but I believe it will increase your chances, yes.

Being competitive (or selling yourself as you said, whatever) actually feels a lot more "natural", since in nature it is literally the only way to stay in the gene pool.

You said taking care about appearance and being a decent human being but that also often requires effort and "improving certain areas".

I mean, basic hygiene is self-evident and as long as someone has the will to lose weight and live a little bit healthier (and losing weight makes really overweight people more attractive of course), it would be okay with me, tbh.

Since we aren't living like that anymore, I'm repulsed by people, who are too much into being competitive and trying to get dates / laid / into a relationship because of that.
By natural I meant that it never felt so forced to me. You had been going to school, in your free time, you had done something hobby related and there you met people, got closer to them and then sometimes there had been feelings and attraction involved ... that's pretty much all about it. I rarely heard "oh no, he's not tall enough / her breasts aren't big enough etc." as well and I think, I heard that in real last time on a regular basis, when I was like 14 and everyone was at least a little bit stupid at that age, imo. Guess where they got their "preferences" from; from bad hollywood teen movies, star magazines etc.
Now, since years, it's more like "my boyfriend is little bit smaller than me, looks funny, but it's cute" and that's all.

These dating sites are kinda repulsive too. I understand, if people just want to get quick sex dates, I dunno what's so great about that, but they do their do lol
But wishing to get actual dates there and being serious about it feels weird.
Since they don't have to look another real person in their face, it's easier to be an asshole there and treating others like you would choose fashion from a shopping catalogue.
I bet many of these girls in that post wouldn't have the guts to tell guys "you are disgusting, because you are short" or "you might as well be penisless".
I think, the real question is: Why would you even care about such awful people?

And I don't even know how tall people are or which cup a woman has so accuratly. Everyone, who is taller than 1.75, is tall to me lol
I can't tell, if they are 1.75 or 1.80 or if they are 1.85 or 1.90 at all.
Jul 16, 2019 6:21 AM

Jul 2016
For experience, I can say that people who make a big deal about height are not really the most profound around. Then, of course, there are people with certain preferences who want to keep them, that's okay, but trust me on this one: if someone you're interested in consider not being 6 ft tall a red flag so excruciating it's enough to call it quits, you just dodged a bullet.

Chances are your height would have not been the only problem in a relationship with them.

I'm 5'11, I haven't been with many girls but, of the girls I've been with, half of them were equal or taller than me. Now I'm single, so you can guess that not everything went according to plans, but I can assure y'all that my height never influenced anything about the whole ordeal. Most people looking for a stable relationship are way more lenient in their preferences of height, as they understand that's not really something you can fix or compromise. It's not like with weight, after all.

Everytime incels try to convince someone that "all women only care about height" they pull out Twitter bimbos or Tinder girls only looking for hookups or "little adventures". Oh wew, color me surprised, a superficial girl looking for a superficial relationship is superficial about one's physical appearance. Whoaaaa, what?

Your favorite anime is cringe. My favorite anime is a masterpiece.

Jul 16, 2019 7:49 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Maneki-Mew said:
149597871 said:

I mean, basic hygiene is self-evident and as long as someone has the will to lose weight and live a little bit healthier (and losing weight makes really overweight people more attractive of course), it would be okay with me, tbh.

Since we aren't living like that anymore, I'm repulsed by people, who are too much into being competitive and trying to get dates / laid / into a relationship because of that.
By natural I meant that it never felt so forced to me. You had been going to school, in your free time, you had done something hobby related and there you met people, got closer to them and then sometimes there had been feelings and attraction involved ... that's pretty much all about it. I rarely heard "oh no, he's not tall enough / her breasts aren't big enough etc." as well and I think, I heard that in real last time on a regular basis, when I was like 14 and everyone was at least a little bit stupid at that age, imo. Guess where they got their "preferences" from; from bad hollywood teen movies, star magazines etc.
Now, since years, it's more like "my boyfriend is little bit smaller than me, looks funny, but it's cute" and that's all.

These dating sites are kinda repulsive too. I understand, if people just want to get quick sex dates, I dunno what's so great about that, but they do their do lol
Since they don't have to look another real person in their face, it's easier to be an asshole there and treating others like you would choose fashion from a shopping catalogue.
I bet many of these girls in that post wouldn't have the guts to tell guys "you are disgusting, because you are short" or "you might as well be penisless".

And I don't even know how tall people are or which cup a woman has so accuratly. Everyone, who is taller than 1.75, is tall to me lol

I don't know why you keep talking about height and breast size, I clearly said "things that you can improve". How are you going to improve any of those? Implants are not really an improvement in my opinion. Anyway, if there's a way I would like to know it but I think you misunderstood my message.

And I don't know what is so self-evident about hygiene or not being overweight when the majority of the population in a lot of countries is actually overweight. A lot of people also have some hygiene problems that they usually ignore until it gets really serious.

And no, by "competitive" I didn't mean "get laid as many times as you can with as many different people as you can". Of course it could mean that, depends on what you are competing in but the point is if you are below average in most areas a lot less people would feel attracted to you and if you want to change that the only way is to improve these areas and since as I said some of them can't be physically improved it's better to focus on those that can. Maybe you don't do it consciously but you probably realize that you will most likely never get closer to a person who fails to match the basic standards or is far below the average in certain areas, right? Why did you get so close to these people and later developed feelings to begin with? Were they funny, did they have good communication skills? Did they impress you with something or had a particular trait that you like? Some people are talented and naturally good at those others have to put some effort.

I don't use dating websites. Never even used tinder, I think it is one of the worst ways possible to search for a partner or even for sex. Online dating is pointless in my opinion, nearly every photo is edited to the point where you won't even recognize the person if you meet them in real life and I don't think you will find many people of actual worth there anyway. I could be wrong of course.
149597871Jul 16, 2019 7:55 AM
Jul 16, 2019 7:57 AM

Nov 2008
Yeah, it's important. If you're under 5' 9" and a male in the USA, you are fucked. I envy women. There is so much less expected of them.

Jul 16, 2019 9:10 AM

Jun 2016
Just grow a couple more inches, no big deal.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2019 1:20 PM
Jul 2018
149597871 said:
Maneki-Mew said:

I don't know why you keep talking about height and breast size, I clearly said "things that you can improve". How are you going to improve any of those? Implants are not really an improvement in my opinion. Anyway, if there's a way I would like to know it but I think you misunderstood my message.

And I don't know what is so self-evident about hygiene or not being overweight when the majority of the population in a lot of countries is actually overweight. A lot of people also have some hygiene problems that they usually ignore until it gets really serious.

And no, by "competitive" I didn't mean "get laid as many times as you can with as many different people as you can". Of course it could mean that, depends on what you are competing in but the point is if you are below average in most areas a lot less people would feel attracted to you and if you want to change that the only way is to improve these areas and since as I said some of them can't be physically improved it's better to focus on those that can. Maybe you don't do it consciously but you probably realize that you will most likely never get closer to a person who fails to match the basic standards or is far below the average in certain areas, right? Why did you get so close to these people and later developed feelings to begin with? Were they funny, did they have good communication skills? Did they impress you with something or had a particular trait that you like? Some people are talented and naturally good at those others have to put some effort.

I don't use dating websites. Never even used tinder, I think it is one of the worst ways possible to search for a partner or even for sex. Online dating is pointless in my opinion, nearly every photo is edited to the point where you won't even recognize the person if you meet them in real life and I don't think you will find many people of actual worth there anyway. I could be wrong of course.

Parts of the text weren't directed to your quote, I meant it in a more general way towards the topic.

Well yeah, you are right. You won't get close to people, who don't fulfill basic standards and especially lack too much of hygiene or basic decency personality-wise.
By "competitive" I meant this kind of people, who do many stuff in their life mainly to get and impress dates. Doing sports, healthy lifestyles, earning money, gaining knowledge, "interesting" hobbies etc... you will know, if someone feels very fake to you and is doing this, because they think they are in a competition.
Jul 17, 2019 1:24 PM

Aug 2009
No midgets. No trees.

I like to keep things simple.

Jul 18, 2019 2:11 AM

Jul 2019
AnimeFeminist said:
deg said:

But feminists fights for a good thing unlike feminazis who are extermely dangerous.
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Jul 18, 2019 2:13 AM

Jul 2019
puneetsingh said:
AnimeFeminist said:

But feminists fights for a good thing unlike feminazis who are extermely dangerous.

Yes feminist fight for equality and women rights all around the world.

Never explain,
Never retract,
Never apologize
Just get the thing done
And let them howl
Jul 18, 2019 2:59 AM

Jul 2019
AnimeFeminist said:
puneetsingh said:

Yes feminist fight for equality and women rights all around the world.
Feminists fight for women rights which is important but for equality I think there are 2 parts which are needed to be combined for equality which is a 3rd step in the process:
1.FEMINISTS:- Feminists who fights for women because they know about women very well as the feminist word bends towards females which is important because males are not females and males don't know about females deeply except for the rarity. Feminists are the major voices to female problems.
2. MALE ACTIVISTS:- Just like males don't know about females deeply, the same applies for females as they don't know males deeply except for the rarity. Just as the name implies, male activists tend towards male problems which is important for males because they need a voice for their problems too.
3. EQUILISTS:- Combine both feminists' and male activists' good points and the combination will give a complete picture. This complete picture is equality.
puneetsinghJul 18, 2019 4:19 AM
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Jul 18, 2019 3:07 AM

Jan 2009
AndoCommando said:
Just grow a couple more inches, no big deal.

i lol just stop being short and be tall so easy
Jul 18, 2019 4:39 AM

Sep 2010
Height is not important at all for SOME girls (like myself). It's so stupid that some people focus on height (+ other physical features) so much, like you have to meet a certain criteria to even consider dating them. That's just shallow af.

Short guys should just be confident and own their height! Don't listen to those girls who comment about your height "oh you're too short" etc. just goes to show where their values are, don't waste your time on that.

Look at Peter Dinklage for example, he's a dwarf but the way that he presents himself etc. it's so manly and that's attractive!

Jul 21, 2019 12:23 AM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
Most women don't want to date a man smaller than them (the same way most men don't want to date a woman taller than them) so yeah it's pretty important considering being too short or too tall is literally an automatic disqualifier. Silly that we all feel this way, but given how we evolved it's pretty understandable as to why so hey nothing you can do. Luckily in America even as a total shorty like myself at 5'7" I'm still bigger than the majority of women so hey I'm not complaining too much. Still would love to be like five ten or six feet though somewhere around there seems like a pretty perfect height.

Not all people feel that way though, back in Middle School the tallest girl at our school (over six feet tall) dated the shorted guy at our school (under five feet tall) for several months lol.
Jul 21, 2019 3:31 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Globally doesn't matter.

Preference wise only place it matters is having a partner. And my preference is that my partner would be a bit shorter than me.

Aside that doesn't matter really... it's just preference...

Murica is birth of most dumb shit. SJWS/feminazis/flat earthers.. now height "racists" ... and so on. (or at least.. whenever something dumb happens that's the first country I usually end up noticing...somehow.. because first articles or videos usually are originated from there..that I see)

But yes... in the end it's all up to preference. And I simply am not attracted by really short women or women that are taller than me. (same is for other traits. There are traits that are utter turn-off/repulsion. Traits that you would rather have better that you can live with. And traits you love.)
Jul 21, 2019 7:28 PM
May 2018
I kind of like short guys. I am short myself but i wouldn't mind dating someone an inch or two shorter than me (I'm 152 cm or 5ft). Everyone has different mindsets so of course not all girls are going to favor the same traits. Just like some guys wouldn't agree that only short girls are "dateable"
Jul 21, 2019 7:38 PM

Mar 2019
AnimeFeminist said:
deg said:

Muhammad's — God's dick be inside him — loli spouse, mate you have some serious identity issues going on.

Is there truly a voice in your head playing every other second that reminds you that you're a "feminist"?

Diversify your being a bit.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Why aren't Americans rioting over the fact that McDonalds is now a Luxury Item?

vasipi4946 - 6 hours ago

14 by Nette »»
18 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

821 by Hitagi__Furude »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » Better to spend 30k/$ on a new car or an anime figure?

Dije - May 3, 2023

42 by vasipi4946 »»
41 minutes ago

» What are you insecure about the most?

Ejrodiew - Apr 30

46 by Kwanthemaster »»
1 hour ago

» What do you smell like? ( 1 2 )

Theonewhorules - Feb 17, 2022

55 by Kwanthemaster »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.