Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2022 6:47 PM

Jul 2016
What products do you wear or used to wear like perfumes, body washes, or lotions do you wear?

In middle school to middle-high school, all I wore was a thousand wishes from bath and body works.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 17, 2022 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
Usually a neutral deo and one of these two, depending on my mood:

First one is vanilla and the second one is quite mild and smells like peach a bit and jasmine and rose.
The first one is almost empty, I'll take one that isn't so intense next time, but I like it and don't put on too much of it.
Still prefer the second one, also because it was a gift. ^^
removed-userFeb 17, 2022 10:24 PM
Feb 17, 2022 10:28 PM

Jan 2022
I smell like Bacon and Gunpowder. Fucking ooze awesomeness. (((SEX PANTHER!)))

Okay, seriously...

Feb 18, 2022 2:33 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
That thread is cringe. You won't gain much social acceptable by smelling like my high school chemistry lab, Heisenberg. Put that crap away and buy yourself something that doesn't smell like insecurity.
Feb 18, 2022 2:44 AM

Jan 2021
Idk really, like your average dove deodorant probably
Feb 18, 2022 7:12 PM

Sep 2019
Idk..would you like me to send you one of my used t-shirts so you can judge for yourself?
Feb 18, 2022 9:59 PM

Mar 2008
I usually don't wear any scent for my cat's sake but the scent from my soaps and shampoos and lotions but that doesn't last long and my deodorant is lavender. If you're focused on perfume type stuff last I had was Drakkar Noir but it got left in a hot car and might be messed up now i havent checked

I think it would be cool to mmake my own scent some time. Just need the right ingredients in right amounts. I mean seems better to have something DIY than commercial but unfortunately it would potentially be very expensive to do because the cost of certain essential oils.
traedFeb 18, 2022 10:02 PM
Feb 18, 2022 10:41 PM

Jun 2014
Sometimes Rose, Sometimes Vanilla. I tend to use women perfumes because I like the smell.
Feb 18, 2022 11:14 PM

Nov 2020
Cheap Dove deodorant from Costco
Cheap Dove vanilla body wash also from Costco
Head and shoulders lime or apple or coconut shampoo
If there's a hole there's a goal-Master Oogway
Feb 18, 2022 11:21 PM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
Fruity, according to a random man I met in a train before.

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Feb 19, 2022 12:34 AM

Apr 2011
I find wearing perfume all the time as a man cringe(unless you're gay or feminine etc.). Save it for some really special occasions and use only deodorant at other times. Actually I don't even see women that care too much about their appearance in a positive light because it indicates shallowness.
Feb 19, 2022 12:58 AM

Mar 2021
I'm not really sure how to describe my smell, but I do know that I like the smell of my towel after a shower.
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Feb 19, 2022 2:54 AM

Nov 2021
fermented 2 week old coom with piss, sour body odor, unwashed ass with shit sticking in hair and chainsmokerbreath with foul mouthbreath from no toothbrushing
Feb 19, 2022 3:09 AM

Jan 2022
highinhibition said:
fermented 2 week old coom with piss, sour body odor, unwashed ass with shit sticking in hair and chainsmokerbreath with foul mouthbreath from no toothbrushing

Use a bidet.

Consider chewing gum if you are too lazy to brush your teeth, consider chewing on roots, branches and sticks if you are too poor to afford chewing gum.

Consider covering your body in salt if you are too lazy to take a shower, salt is free... there's like 3 oceans out there.

Salt kills bacteria, so even if you are covered in shit you won't smell as bad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2022 4:30 AM

Feb 2020
I smell like Cats & Old Spice deodorant. Strong Slugger is what I'm currently using. I don't wear aftershave, hate it.
Feb 19, 2022 8:53 AM

Oct 2012
I've been using the same products since I was 22. I never wore perfume before that, but then I got a perfume store gift card and HAD to choose one, and I chose this one:

And this is my favourite shower cream that I use everytime now:

For my hair I use some fruity Schauma shampoo and conditioner, and I use Neutrogena body lotion (sometimes, when I'm not lazy).
I'm overall a very good smelling woman, I daresay.
Unless...
...I've been eating my favourite garlic joghurt sauce. Love that shit. It's so potent, the smell lasts for 24 hours no matter how often I brush teeth.
IlluminatliFeb 19, 2022 9:03 AM
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Feb 19, 2022 8:58 AM

Dec 2015
Usually a typical deodorant like Hugo Boss etc.
If the occasion is more formal as going for a date/exam etc. than I am using also on top of it perfumes usually Armani.
And in shower/bath I use always Adidas body shampoo and Schauma for hairs.
And there are days like today where I wear my hung over so I stink with alcohol and cigarettes from a kilometers x)
Feb 19, 2022 9:35 AM

Sep 2018
Today no perfume, so I smell like my shower gel which is gardenia!!! xD
Feb 19, 2022 12:24 PM
Jul 2018
traed said:
I usually don't wear any scent for my cat's sake but the scent from my soaps and shampoos and lotions but that doesn't last long and my deodorant is lavender.

Mine love some flower scents, especially the jasmine one. So... try women parfume. :D
Feb 19, 2022 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
Clean? I only wear perfume for special occasions, so mostly smell like my soap which is fragrant less, my shampoo that is rosemary, mint and my conditioner and deodorant that is floral.
Feb 19, 2022 2:21 PM

Jun 2019
149597871 said:
That thread is cringe. You won't gain much social acceptable by smelling like my high school chemistry lab, Heisenberg. Put that crap away and buy yourself something that doesn't smell like insecurity.

Indeed, and Japan's hatred for perfumes is great; nothing worse than having to breathe the fetid emanations of someone wearing something like Chanel N° 5, especially if they are sweating heavily.
Feb 19, 2022 2:25 PM

Jan 2022
Meusnier said:
149597871 said:

Indeed, and Japan's hatred for perfumes is great; nothing worse than having to breathe the fetid emanations of someone wearing something like Chanel N° 5, especially if they are sweating heavily.

Most Asians don't have the genes that makes your sweat smelly, cope you smelly sweat genes person!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2022 11:05 PM

Mar 2008
_Maneki-Neko_ said:
traed said:
I usually don't wear any scent for my cat's sake but the scent from my soaps and shampoos and lotions but that doesn't last long and my deodorant is lavender.

Mine love some flower scents, especially the jasmine one. So... try women parfume. :D

I mean for health reasons primarily. Cat's bodies are sensitive to essential oils. Also anything with musk tends to upset pets because it smells like a strange animal to them. If my cat finds clothes on floor with musk smell on them she will pee on it to mark territory. You shouldn't spray perfume/eau de parfum/eau de toilette etc when any pets are in same room and dont spray where they spend most their day or near their food or water. Dont apply it where it may rub off onto their fur from your skin or where they may lick you and wash your hands if any dripped on them as you sprayed it. Also keep in mind the ingredients and what kind of toxicity it has for cats. The ASPCA website lists a bunch of plants effects on pets. Info online isnt very clear on what exposer level is relatively safe im just cautious to avoid the most obvious troubles.
https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control/cats-plant-list

Also for floor cleaners you want to avoid scented stuff too.

I also avoid leaving people food out such as garlic (can cause anemia), citrus (centeal nerous suppression which can cause death), anything made of grapes such as vinegar in salad dressiing (can cause serious renal injury to failure), raw eggs (can cause death from a protein in it iirc) ....etc
Feb 19, 2022 11:16 PM

Feb 2021
like usually? baby powder, the johnson's one. it smells really good and I puff it almost everywhere.
Feb 19, 2022 11:20 PM

Sep 2019
I never really thought about my smell i did shower every 2 days but i couldn't care less if i smell bad or good
Feb 20, 2022 12:48 AM

Mar 2008
leuscius said:
like usually? baby powder, the johnson's one. it smells really good and I puff it almost everywhere.

Uhhhhhj do you not know it has traces of asbestos?
https://www.npr.org/2021/11/10/1054432222/johnson-n-johnson-baby-powder-cancer-lawsuits
Feb 20, 2022 12:53 AM

Feb 2021
traed said:
leuscius said:

Uhhhhhj do you not know it has traces of asbestos?
https://www.npr.org/2021/11/10/1054432222/johnson-n-johnson-baby-powder-cancer-lawsuits

I'm better off not knowing that, but thanks. I don't apply an excess amount though, if that adds anything
Feb 20, 2022 2:47 AM

Feb 2014
I like smelling sweet and floral. coconut/vanilla body wash and then:

this usually goes everywhere, especially my hair. smells like caramel, pistachio, vanilla, everything sweet and everything nice. it's a mist.

then, if I am going out I will spray perfume, usually either this:

smells sexy, young, like vanilla, pear, and a lot of floral. I usually wear this in the evening/night.

during the day I use this:

smells like the sun. floral and somewhat nutty, like light pistachio.

I have quite a few other perfumes. it depends on my mood; lately I have been obsessed with Carolina Herrera's Very Good Girl.
็พŽไน…MIKU โ–นโ–นโ–น eat my mind.
\\ prod. by SUGA of BTS

Feb 20, 2022 4:18 AM

Oct 2010
I only use str8 and no perfume, my clothes smell of cocollino
Feb 20, 2022 9:11 AM

Jun 2016
Like Old Spice and whatever perfume I get for Christmas.
Feb 20, 2022 9:12 AM

Apr 2018
goat cheese and cat urine mostly with a hint of lavender
My taste is trash. So is yours.
Feb 20, 2022 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
Depends. Sometimes I smell like beer, candy and sweaty boobs that's nice night there.

Work days I smell like clean laundry.
Feb 20, 2022 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
Probably vanilla or coconut since those are the scents I usually pick out for my shampoo and body wash/soap. Deodorant is Degree Men's Ultraclear (we always get the big box for my husband anyway and women's deodorant is more expensive than men's a lot of the time). Sometimes I'll wear "pink sugar" body spray (just one spritz on the back of my neck under my hair) and the same scented lotion. I don't know if the "pink sugar" I get from the mountain handmade soap shop smells the same as the "pink sugar" perfume I saw online when I was looking up a way to describe the smell.
Feb 20, 2022 1:14 PM

Sep 2020
coconut, i think? i'm not sure what scent my deodorant and body wash are. either coconut or lavender, i believe.
Feb 20, 2022 5:36 PM

Jul 2021
I don't smell like anything. I don't use scents or deodorants and launder my clothes regularly. I sweat a ton but I don't smell of BO (confirmed by multiple people who have sniffed a sweaty me).

I am proud of this fact and it makes me happy.
Feb 20, 2022 6:09 PM

Feb 2021
Like deodorant. I think the smell is called white musk. And my head smells like ginger from the shampoo
Feb 20, 2022 6:41 PM

Apr 2019
depression and sweat :,)

nah but usually honey from my fav shower gel and fruit shampoo! i've never really liked the stereotypical guy smell products, sue me.

Feb 21, 2022 1:41 AM

Dec 2018
these two for sure. have been using them since childhood, that's why i really love them. also because my plushies smelled like em. people around me like it too, so yeeee lol.

*burps*  [font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
Feb 21, 2022 1:46 AM

Apr 2015
Sweat, I don't use perfumes. The soap I use is however tar soap. Hair products i also have tar, birch and buckthorn. I guess I smell like tar mostly.
Mar 4, 2022 8:06 AM
Dec 2017
Like Axe and its gotten me some really "interesting looks" from chicks irl.

Mar 4, 2022 9:44 AM

Mar 2020
I wear bath and body works perfume and I have a really nice perfume from Victoria's Secret that I like to wear sometimes

How can they see the love in our eyes
And still, they don't believe us?
And after all this time
They don't want to believe us

Mar 4, 2022 9:47 AM

Jun 2020
I usually use my moms perfume but idrk the exact one but it's a victorias secret perfume & for lotion I use this 1

May 26, 12:08 PM

Nov 2020
I absolutely love floral/vanille scents so I have been mixing the Yara Lattafa (Pink one) with Good Girl Blush and some vanilla hairmist.
May 28, 7:39 AM

Dec 2018
i was told i smell clean/fresh laundry, and that's because i always wore baby cologne lmao. i don't know if it's bad, but in a spray bottle, i mix fabric softener and water to put on my clothes. i only recently started wearing perfumes (got over my baby cologne attachment. only wear it at home), and my absolute favorite scent is versace crystal noir

as for body wash, deodorant, and lotion, only my body wash is scented and it smells like flowers. the rest are neutral, though i really want to try a scented lotion.

edit: lmaooo i didn't know i posted on here 2 years ago. interesting to see the change for sure
*burps*  [font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
May 28, 9:13 AM

Jul 2021
I smell extremely manly.
Not a fan of perfumes.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 28, 10:06 AM

Feb 2024
I smell some Ralph Lauren and Tom Ford mostly - that's just names on the bottles my wifey buys, have no idea how good they are. And a random mix of female perfumes occasionally. To be honest, I personally liked some Tommy Hilfiger back in the days, but my wifey said it was a lumberjack's choice, so I surrendered to her taste. Not giving a fuck, really, I only care about how other people smell.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
May 28, 10:11 AM

Sep 2016
I smell like your mom, don't guess why.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 28, 2:05 PM

Jan 2009
barsoapguy219 said:
I don't smell like anything. I don't use scents or deodorants and launder my clothes regularly.
Exactly this for me as well. While I still have deodorants and some fragrances just in case, I do not feel up for using them, unless there would be maybe some very special occasion. And even then I would prefer if the other person gets quickly used to my own natural scent rather than continuing to disguise it
May 28, 3:32 PM

May 2014
Strawberries! I tend to use a body mist, so it's not too strong. Level up to perfume tier for special occasions.

Some women at my work must empty an entire bottle of perfume on themselves, very pungent.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one who doesnt like discord? ( 1 2 )

Bensku - Sep 21

69 by user-vw3f5t »»
35 minutes ago

» Tired of social relationships

EmiliaHoarfrost - Sep 22

29 by user-vw3f5t »»
40 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KiraraFan - May 7

229 by user-vw3f5t »»
43 minutes ago

» About MBTI ใƒŸใƒ“ใƒใ‚ขใ‚คใฎไบ‹

ISeeLifePeople - Sep 24

9 by user-vw3f5t »»
47 minutes ago

» Why are some users Racist here?

puneetsingh - 6 hours ago

19 by user-vw3f5t »»
52 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.