Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 18, 2015 4:09 AM

Nov 2014
No because it would be too boring dating someone with same interests and personality
Aug 18, 2015 4:11 AM

Jun 2008
SnugglyWhuggly said:
Nah, I'm too much of a kuudere. I need someone who's willing to attempt to unearth my human emotions.

Men are desperate for girls that don't get over-emotional and bitch about this and that and don't even use logic half the times because...feelings.
If you are kuudere in real life you are like a rare diamond or something. You should wear a sign around your neck saying you are kuudere, guys will go crazy over you.
Aug 18, 2015 4:32 AM

Aug 2013
Solved puzzles become uninteresting. I want someone who I can learn about constantly, and who will show me things about myself that I never knew about.
ixraAug 18, 2015 4:35 AM
Aug 18, 2015 5:33 AM

Oct 2012

Aug 18, 2015 5:41 AM

Apr 2013
I would have a lot of fun with myself.
Aug 18, 2015 5:46 AM

Oct 2013
I probably would, but then as time would pass, both my selves would come to hate each other, and we'd mutually break up, never to meet again, because we wouldn't need to. Maybe once in a while, for old times' sake.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Aug 18, 2015 5:51 AM
Oct 2008
Two of me would be fun in small doses but exhausting to spend a lot of time together. I need a laid back, quieter personality to balance my out my extroversion.
Aug 18, 2015 6:06 AM

Feb 2015
Even if I did, it would be the most quiet date ever, lol. Okay, maybe not that bad, but I need someone who doesn't mind doing a lot of the talking.
Aug 18, 2015 6:36 AM

May 2015
I'm very bad at flirting and my body structure is pretty big.

That's the bottom of the attractive scale. I wouldn't date me.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Aug 18, 2015 10:52 AM
May 2015
Oh no. Never. I wouldn't stand dealing with someone having the same exact personality as me.
Aug 18, 2015 11:07 AM
May 2015
No, I wouldn't. I'm wonderful of course, but I don't think I'd date someone who is me. Seems like hard work.
Shameless plugging a review site I help out with: http://www.almostmainstream.net
Aug 18, 2015 11:57 AM

May 2015
I think I would hate myself.
Aug 18, 2015 6:17 PM

May 2015
I don't think so. In order for this to work either version of me will need to have a different personality and it wouldn't be really me then.
Aug 18, 2015 6:23 PM

Jun 2013
Yes because fucking myself would be so great.
"Masturbation."

---The End.
Feb 13, 2023 4:36 AM

Feb 2020
Democracy said:
I don't mean in a "oh my right hand is my waifu" I mean if you were a good looking + nice personality member of the opposite sex (or the same sex depending on how you roll) and you met your current self would you be open to dating? 

I don't mean "OMG LES FAK!" I mean simply going out like to dinner. I don't know what you'd talk about, I didn't think that far ahead.
"if you were a good looking + nice personality member of the opposite sex"

I mean, why wouldn't I? I love myself and surely myself would love myself since its myself hmm
ahh and I'd have someone to enjoy all my eroge with it'd be epic for sure.

Feb 13, 2023 4:59 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Well, my alternative female self will never approach me first (knowing me) but I think she can spare a bit of her time for some chitchat.

Not sure about dating though
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Feb 13, 2023 5:41 AM
Dec 2022
Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with dating myself. I guess this is the reason behind my enjoyment for grocery shopping all by myself. I consider it like a slightly romantic date for me, myself, and I.
Feb 13, 2023 7:14 AM

Jul 2022
I've tried that in the past. Things didn't work out too well.
Feb 13, 2023 7:17 AM

Dec 2013
If I was a girl, I would date the version of myself before I got depression and disability.
That version of me seemed perfect
Good looking, tall, healthy, lots of smile, happy, very energetic, ambitious

Feb 13, 2023 7:39 AM

Aug 2014
I might as well be a frikkin' megalomaniac, so...hell no! I would never date someone with my personality. (Opposites attract, as they say.) And if it was a female version of me in terms of looks but with a "nice" personality...still hell to the no. lol...
Feb 13, 2023 7:41 AM
Jul 2018
Sure, it would be someone I could relate to on quite literally everything!
Feb 13, 2023 7:49 AM
Jul 2018
Of course, how could I not date such a sexy motherfucker????
Feb 13, 2023 8:59 AM

Oct 2017
No! 

I like myself but that's exactly the problem with dating myself. I believe each person is unique and particular if someone is exactly like me I would become insane, I don't think my personality would match as well, there can only be one there can only be me, someone exactly like me would drive me crazy to the point I would most likely kill my other self and since he is me I know he would do the same too, such scenario would escalate really bad.
''Enemies' gifts are no gifts and do no good.''
Feb 13, 2023 9:09 AM

Aug 2021
of course i literally laugh at my own jokes im so fun to be around lmao
i dont know whether id be attracted to myself in that way u know, but yeah sure lets date, im fun i got a lot to say i got jokes i like to party and dance and go for walks, itd be really fun, and i honestly believe that

wed just be like a couple of giggling bottoms i dont think thats neccesarily rare or weird

same interests would be fire, but if we kinda led literally the same lives, and like neither of us had the opportunity to recommend new shit to eachother, itd inevitably be kind of boring; if it were a copy of me, but that grew up in a different place, and had a little bit different experiences that molded them a certain way, which would make them a little different from me, but at their core theyd actually be the same as me, itd be a little more interesting, u know

i just dont know whether were talking about like a copy of me from a copy machine, one that literally lived my life; or a copy of me, that i kinda stumbled upon some day at a party 'oh shit ure me, but ure like from a different place, which makes us a little different lets hang' u know what i mean right
Feb 13, 2023 9:30 AM

Dec 2021
Totes for shotes! I like cats and own a cat.  Finding someone like that makes them instantly datable!
Feb 13, 2023 10:41 AM

Nov 2017
Absolutely. No doubt in my mind.

I love me. I consider myself to be pretty bitchin' and unique. Got a stylish fashion sense and dashing good looks.

I'm smart, quirky, funny, entertaining, and got good taste in stuff. 

I'm also great in bed. I can sleep all day.

However, if I ever put pineapple on pizza or hated dogs and/or cats, I would break up with me. I don't date moronic bums
Feb 13, 2023 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
“Would you date me? I’d date me. I’d date me hard” hahaha

I don’t know if I would tbh. If my preferences were the same as now I’m not really looking for a partner identical to me.
Feb 13, 2023 10:53 AM

Feb 2020
Yeah. I think that would be pretty cool, lol.
Feb 13, 2023 2:41 PM

Jul 2022
-Leiman- said:

Trust me, that doesn't account for a lot.
Feb 13, 2023 2:45 PM
Jul 2018
Say-My-Name said:
-Leiman- said:

Trust me, that doesn't account for a lot.

It would depend on the person I guess.
I imagine narcissists would get a kick out of dating themselves.
Feb 13, 2023 5:49 PM

Nov 2022
Kind of 50/50 for me.

Some of the my own qualities I very much want in a girlfriend. Introversion, loneliness, intellectuality are all things I have and want in a girl.

Other things is actually the opposite. I am dom and do not like to feel pain (though I enjoy inflicting it). So I want a sub, masochistic girl. She also has to be humble and be good at doing chores.

So I am not sure really.

I often like plain boring but humble and obedient girls.

Peacock males are very colorful, but their hens are actually very plain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peafowl
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Feb 13, 2023 6:42 PM

Aug 2019
No, I wouldn't. Not because I hate myself but because I don't possess the qualities that I am attracted to.
Feb 13, 2023 7:03 PM

Oct 2016
Yeah I'm like the funniest person I know
Feb 13, 2023 8:14 PM

Jul 2022
Probably not. You know how you hate the sound of your own voice on film because it's too familiar? Now imagine everything about a person having the same effect on you.
Feb 13, 2023 11:54 PM
Aug 2018
I mean maybe

Idk if this means becoming an opposite sex version of myself or a different person entirely. The former would only be good for the occasional autosexual fetish but the OP says thats not the question. If its the latter then probably. It would be weird if I wasn't like the zombiebeatz2000 type though lol.

Feb 14, 2023 12:52 AM
Jul 2021
Probably no. I am too unique and too variable to be dating myself. I like to be surprised during s€x, I wanna know/learn what the other partner has learned during his travels on life.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Feb 27, 2023 12:31 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
No I won't date myself.. That's creepy.. Awfully Disturbing thought..

Mar 10, 2023 6:58 PM
suii

Dec 2018
wtf would that even be like though lol 
Mar 10, 2023 9:51 PM

May 2014
I don't date gamers so no. I'd probably be best friends with a guy version of me though, or maybe we'd hate each other who knows.
Mar 10, 2023 10:10 PM

Aug 2021
I don't think so. First of all, I'm not a easy person and second, I'm very dominant in a relationship.

Not that I don't give my ex-gf's any freedom or anything. Infact they get much freedom, but when it comes to decision making and sexual interaction, I'm very dominant.

And I don't want a person with the same personality as me. This will only lead to fights and war in a relationship.

Don't get me wrong I do like dominant and bold girls as a girlfriend very much, but only towards others. When she is with me, she need to fully surrender and be submissive. And I can't do this myself, so one of the reasons why I can't date myself.
Toonen1988Mar 10, 2023 10:16 PM
"Most people talk about killing time while time is killing them. You can outrun everything but you'll never outrun the hands of time. Use it wisely before you expire". - Toonen1988

"Cyberpunk show us the dark side, reveiling the dangerous side effects of the drug of futurism." - Indigo Gaming
Mar 11, 2023 12:13 AM
Jul 2018
Ofc shared core values and at least a few shared interests are important, but I can't stand people echoing me all the time. Can't imagine how that won't drive me crazy.

I need someone challenging me sometimes in my ideas and worldviews to a certain degree. In a form where it doesn't go against my core values, like if she said today "you know what, racism is actually a great thing", I'm byebye lol ... I do trust that won't happen and if that does, she's having a stroke maybe.

And you usually love your partner, because they are their own person.
Mar 28, 2023 3:58 AM

Mar 2021
I choose no because I want to date a person that has a different personality compared to me
Mar 28, 2023 4:31 AM

Sep 2020
Risa92 said:
Ofc shared core values and at least a few shared interests are important, but I can't stand people echoing me all the time. Can't imagine how that won't drive me crazy.

I need someone challenging me sometimes in my ideas and worldviews to a certain degree. In a form where it doesn't go against my core values, like if she said today "you know what, racism is actually a great thing", I'm byebye lol ... I do trust that won't happen and if that does, she's having a stroke maybe.

And you usually love your partner, because they are their own person.
I'd like to argue against those points in this hypothetical picture.

Say this other you is one day created suddenly, ergo all your experiences, personality, et cetera are identical, still your body being different (assuming you went down the straight route, sorry) would force them to act at least slightly differently. After you start dating your days would follow separate routines and so they would stray from echoing everything and instead would raise discussions with double the evidence of life. I would personally love to discuss problems with people who have all my information in the backs of their minds.

I think the racism point especially would bring a fascinating argument, I'm against in all ways of action, that's unjust to the limit, but much can be intoned about human nature and development around that point. If you don't like heated debates then off the table, That's just me.

This all leads to the loving for them being a different person. If I would meet my counterpart I'm sure we would agree to whet different talents in order to better handle all trials. If your reasons are all pragmatic, I beg to differ - you would be missing a great opportunity, imo.

"I can barely see anything before me" "I'm the same. But if you believe in the path you've chosen, you must advance through your tears. I will continue to walk the path I believe in. We may be tens of thousands of light-years apart, but our paths will always cross. Never forget.

Don't say goodbye Lionel. Until we meet again bunny. My friend."
(Katsura Kotaro, guess the episode and context)
Mar 28, 2023 1:00 PM

Feb 2020
Looks-wise maybe not? but for shared interests and trust & understanding... I absolutely would. Nobody knows my life & what I went through better than me
Mar 28, 2023 2:46 PM

Mar 2008
Assuming I have same personality as opposite sex and this other me that isn’t me is still like me then looks aside, since that’s too hard for me to figure what id be into if I was a straight girl, id say yeah probably.
Mar 28, 2023 2:52 PM

Mar 2023
Someone who shares my beliefs, values, has good looks and my personality? Yes. 
Mar 28, 2023 5:51 PM

Dec 2021
Yes.

We both are twisted so we would share our twisted tendencies (without committing them) and laugh out loud as our siblings yell at us for being a nuisance and sleep like twins.
Rosa Umineko Drip

The Witch of Badassery.
Mar 29, 2023 3:13 PM

Oct 2018
Yes that would probably be perfect since I'm very kind and affectionate. The other me would always tell me the truth no matter what and be loyal to me. If I have to have sex that would be weird maybe my other me could be a male version of me. So if I have to have sex it would turn into a man and if I want a pet then a cat? Imagine me as a cat aww how adorable 🤭

Update: 
Okay, so I thought about this and hell no! It's discusting because if I had another me it would be like incest! The male version would be like my brother and me would be like a sister so that's just wrong and disgusting 😤  However if I had another me I would use it for being in different places at the same time and would be handy. Then again this won't work because Its like in Back to the Future, so everything could get wrong if we actually meet. 
Mila91Mar 29, 2023 3:30 PM

Mar 29, 2023 3:35 PM

Jan 2014
Honestly yeah sounds like a lot of fun, I'm funny and can banter a lot. I like hanging around and going for walks and stuff like that. I'm also very open to new things and experiences and I like that about myself. and I could watch all my favourite animes and have a lot of fun :D
May 17, 2023 4:04 PM

Oct 2017
Yeah, there would be great understanding and getting along so why not. I'd also give myself the love that I want/need/deserve so absolutely.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» balance b/w creative freedom and general censorship

ame - 20 minutes ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Which of these 6 things matters most to you?

IpreferEcchi - Jun 1

32 by BaronessViridian »»
10 minutes ago

» Anime convention stories

PAPOrr - Apr 19, 2023

13 by Nette »»
15 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 )

KiraraFan - May 7

59 by GinIonSui »»
34 minutes ago

» please use online shopping wisely

FruitPunchBaka - 1 hour ago

1 by Theo1899 »»
48 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.