Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 3, 2014 8:07 PM

Oct 2013
The_Bif said:
Any of my comments on previous episodes will show that I've been against this series from the start, it was boring, bland, and devoid of any real emotion. Karl's reason for hating Nina is one of the more ridiculous plot lines in this series. So, I had considered dropping it many times during the run, but always held on hoping the next episode would be better. And now it has.

This is probably the best episode of the series so far, they finally got the emotional impacts of the various situations right and for once I could actually feel the emotions they were trying to convey. RIP to every single non-important support character in the cast list, you've all been killed in the last two episodes alone. Next will be the important support characters, simply because it looks like this series is trying to kill everyone on the floating island. It's already been hinted at it being a suicide mission to begin with, so why not kill them all, right?

But, I digress. This is probably the best episode of the series so far. The series has just been getting better with every episode since episode 6, the stories are finally hitting the right nerves and buttons. The relationship with Karl and Nina finally revealed itself to both Kal and Claire, they share a kiss and then a nice healthy dose of honesty. Now we just need that idiot Karl to realize that he shouldn't be hating on Nina anyways, she was just a puppet during the revolution, a child his own age(like 9 I think?) playing a part while the greedy politicians pull the strings from a nice safe spot where no one can get to them. I mean really, blaming her all of these years is just stupid. I can understand the anger at first, when it happened, because of how young he was; but as he got older he should have become more intelligent and realized what had actually happened. But, that's asking too much I guess.

Ignacio! Finally this useless background art becomes a character! No one would have even known he was there if Ari hadn't kept trying to involve him in everything, so it's about time he gets to come to the front of the class and shine. Beat the shit out of that blonde emo bitch!!

I so hope Ari and Ignacio end up together, they're good together. This episode just showed more of how well the interact. It's painfully obvious that Karl and Claire will end up together, assuming that she doesn't get killed during the fighting. Claire has been one of the main reasons I've stuck with the show, waiting for it to actually become a watchable series. She's adorable. She needs to drop the Nina persona altogether, which I'm thinking is going to happen instead of her getting killed. And no, her breasts didn't get bigger in the Nina persona. The Nina costume just puts them on display more, a few episodes back you actually get a look at her breast size as Claire and they match up. But, they seem bigger because of things like push-up bras, corsets, and other such feminine torture devices.

Prediction: Claire gets her powers back, probably if not end of episode 10 then episode 11.

Overall I'm gonna give this episode an 8/10.

I liked it quite a bit at the start since I saw some good potential and I continued to like it but I also had some problems mid-way,mainly because of the irrelevant side characters and the fact that they chose to focus quite a bit on them(don't even get me into that ramen episode). There's also the fact of the airplane battles not being that realistic but oh well,they're entertaining enough I guess. I've always found the main plot pretty good(I don't need something groundbreaking so I'm fine with this) and liked when Claire & Kal-el were focused on,both individually & together.

What I like most about this anime is how the romance aspect blends in so well with the main plot and doesn't derive from it. Admittedly I did feel a little for the trainees but overall I mostly wanted to be done with the not-so-good side dishes and enjoy the much better main course. Now the focus should be only on the main plot involving our two main characters and side ones who are essential to it and boy,am I glad of that.

As long as the show focuses on it's strong points and strives to execute them well,I believe it'll continue to be one of the better shows of the season.
ManlyTearMar 3, 2014 8:11 PM
Mar 3, 2014 9:53 PM

Aug 2009
This episode was good, some development here and there.
The confession of love from Kal-el seemed really fast and just so out of place if you ask me. You don't profess your love when someone is weeping over their friends death, seems like a cop out. I do share his sentiment in wanting her to know at all cost what she meant to him but now and then was not the time. Claire...well Nina was too quick to reveal her identity. What was her purpose in doing so at this time? she could have easily stayed away from him and never saw him again. I think I understand why she did so but then once again I felt that wasn't the right time.

Ignacio waking Kal-el up is definitely one of my favorite parts about this episode. I would really like some insight on Ignacio's character and just what is his connection to Kal-el and Nina. I find him to be a rather interesting character and I hope we get some backstory on him soon.

Mar 3, 2014 10:24 PM

Oct 2013
God damn Ignacio you're so cool. I hope you end up with Ari even If Kal and Claire dies (well, I hope not but it would be still nice to see I guess). That would be a nice ending ^^.
Mar 3, 2014 10:29 PM

Jul 2013
Finally we're getting some Igna development. Am I the only one questioning why he is a main character?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2014 10:36 PM

Dec 2009
Pretty cool how the planes of the Sky Clan look exactly like Stuka bombers and the BF 109.
Mar 3, 2014 11:30 PM

May 2010
Oooh finally Claire said it, what a blow for Carl El I guess it's up to Ignacio to hit him back to reality !!

Mar 3, 2014 11:36 PM

Feb 2012
MyAmy said:

Never underestimate the intuition of a bff

I like how Ignacio just starts kicking his ass. "Should we stop him?"
Ari: mm ..nah
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2014 1:50 AM
Jul 2013
RIP Mitsuo, Wolfgang, Fausto, and all those anonymous soldiers.

Wow, about time they did the kiss, and then the confession of identity followed. Oh no! (no surprises there though). And then Kal-el goes all emo and lies in bed all day. A bit surprising that Ariel recognized Nina as Claire but they are good friends. Here comes the awesome part as Ignacio kicks the door after hearing Claire's unhappiness and Ariel quitting. It's about time he beat some sense into Kal-el with a punch to the stomach and a kick to the face

Next episode: Kal-el and Ignacio become partners. The truth about Ignacio will probably be revealed soon.
Mar 4, 2014 3:28 AM

Nov 2010
That Air burial, I feel sad about the remains being tossed out like that to fall into pieces

The long wait kiss has finally arrive between Claire x Karl
What followed was really done well with the reveal of each others identity

Ignacio did a good job grabbing Karl away and tossing him into the lake to get real
Mar 4, 2014 4:23 AM

Aug 2013
1lau said:
That Air burial, I feel sad about the remains being tossed out like that to fall into pieces

Hmm when you think about it...how did they even recover the bodies of the dead pilots?
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 4, 2014 5:23 AM
Mar 2013
solomon585858 said:
babymilo91 said:
That beginning scene was sad. Gotta feel bad for Chiharu, thinking that it was her fault for Mitsuo getting killed. Kal-el finally finds out who Claire really is. Seems like Ignacio wants to do something about him and Claire.

I don't care what he wants to do but Kal can not and must not forgive that bitch. There is too much blood between them. And the best thing Nina can do is die for something. I hope we'll see it.
i have to agree with you
Mar 4, 2014 5:26 AM
Mar 2013
kvnstv1 said:
I really don't see why Ignacio is so hard on Kal El. They're not friends and Kal-El has good reason to hate Nina Viento (who used her powers to kill off his parents) and Claire (who, despite having a hint of Kal El's true identity did nothing to resolve it till he had fallen completely in love with her).

Moreover, I get the revolution and everything, but Kal El's parents don't seem like a particularly bad bunch of people to me. Just looks like a rebellion because things are not going the way people would like it to and had a convenient wind goddess to rally around.

Ari is best girl though. And her father's the best man.
i agree
Mar 4, 2014 6:33 AM

Dec 2013
Wow what must Karl be thinking in his head. That confession was a brutal hit.

Wonder what ignacio is going to do

RIP to all pilots though
Mar 4, 2014 9:45 AM

Dec 2013
kvnstv1 said:
I really don't see why Ignacio is so hard on Kal El. They're not friends and Kal-El has good reason to hate Nina Viento (who used her powers to kill off his parents) and Claire (who, despite having a hint of Kal El's true identity did nothing to resolve it till he had fallen completely in love with her).

Moreover, I get the revolution and everything, but Kal El's parents don't seem like a particularly bad bunch of people to me. Just looks like a rebellion because things are not going the way people would like it to and had a convenient wind goddess to rally around.

Ari is best girl though. And her father's the best man.

Ignacio was a poor neglected and starving street kid having a tough time during the rebellion. He had every reason to hate the Imperial family as the next person, and as you can see, grudges are hard not to keep.
That said, I think even though the dude acts like he stepped in shit all the time, he's actually warming up to Kal due to Ari.

That said, I am actually disappointed with this episode. Kal's reaction after finding out the love of his life was the reason why his parents died was not nearly emotional enough for me. I would have put him down to developing a split persona whereby half his body moved to strangle Claire, whilst he was crying tears of blood or something like that. Sigh... not nearly heart wrenching enough.

The previews are always awesome. I love how they always cut Ignacio's declarations part-way. "I hope I don't shot him in the back of the he-" Classic!

As for the breast question, maybe its BECAUSE of them that Ari recognized Claire, if you know what I mean XD
L-RyoshiMar 4, 2014 9:48 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 4, 2014 10:34 AM

Dec 2013
MgMaster said:
The_Bif said:
Any of my comments on previous episodes will show that I've been against this series from the start, it was boring, bland, and devoid of any real emotion. Karl's reason for hating Nina is one of the more ridiculous plot lines in this series. So, I had considered dropping it many times during the run, but always held on hoping the next episode would be better. And now it has.

This is probably the best episode of the series so far, they finally got the emotional impacts of the various situations right and for once I could actually feel the emotions they were trying to convey. RIP to every single non-important support character in the cast list, you've all been killed in the last two episodes alone. Next will be the important support characters, simply because it looks like this series is trying to kill everyone on the floating island. It's already been hinted at it being a suicide mission to begin with, so why not kill them all, right?

But, I digress. This is probably the best episode of the series so far. The series has just been getting better with every episode since episode 6, the stories are finally hitting the right nerves and buttons. The relationship with Karl and Nina finally revealed itself to both Kal and Claire, they share a kiss and then a nice healthy dose of honesty. Now we just need that idiot Karl to realize that he shouldn't be hating on Nina anyways, she was just a puppet during the revolution, a child his own age(like 9 I think?) playing a part while the greedy politicians pull the strings from a nice safe spot where no one can get to them. I mean really, blaming her all of these years is just stupid. I can understand the anger at first, when it happened, because of how young he was; but as he got older he should have become more intelligent and realized what had actually happened. But, that's asking too much I guess.

Ignacio! Finally this useless background art becomes a character! No one would have even known he was there if Ari hadn't kept trying to involve him in everything, so it's about time he gets to come to the front of the class and shine. Beat the shit out of that blonde emo bitch!!

I so hope Ari and Ignacio end up together, they're good together. This episode just showed more of how well the interact. It's painfully obvious that Karl and Claire will end up together, assuming that she doesn't get killed during the fighting. Claire has been one of the main reasons I've stuck with the show, waiting for it to actually become a watchable series. She's adorable. She needs to drop the Nina persona altogether, which I'm thinking is going to happen instead of her getting killed. And no, her breasts didn't get bigger in the Nina persona. The Nina costume just puts them on display more, a few episodes back you actually get a look at her breast size as Claire and they match up. But, they seem bigger because of things like push-up bras, corsets, and other such feminine torture devices.

Prediction: Claire gets her powers back, probably if not end of episode 10 then episode 11.

Overall I'm gonna give this episode an 8/10.

I liked it quite a bit at the start since I saw some good potential and I continued to like it but I also had some problems mid-way,mainly because of the irrelevant side characters and the fact that they chose to focus quite a bit on them(don't even get me into that ramen episode). There's also the fact of the airplane battles not being that realistic but oh well,they're entertaining enough I guess. I've always found the main plot pretty good(I don't need something groundbreaking so I'm fine with this) and liked when Claire & Kal-el were focused on,both individually & together.

What I like most about this anime is how the romance aspect blends in so well with the main plot and doesn't derive from it. Admittedly I did feel a little for the trainees but overall I mostly wanted to be done with the not-so-good side dishes and enjoy the much better main course. Now the focus should be only on the main plot involving our two main characters and side ones who are essential to it and boy,am I glad of that.

As long as the show focuses on it's strong points and strives to execute them well,I believe it'll continue to be one of the better shows of the season.

I liked the idea of it at first, the original concept is what made want to watch it. However, the writers/animators for this one, it doesn't seem like they're even trying. The writers have only just begun to put together decent episodes that don't fall flat and bore me to sleep, this series has literally knocked me out cold with boredom during the first half of it's run. The animators have probably never seen true aerial combat before, the so called "dog fights" here look more like civil war re-enactments. The two sides march right up in front of each other and start shooting, this is what I see when this series shows us aerial combat.

The story may not be anything groundbreaking, which it definitely is not, but that's not where the problems are for me. The story is mostly ridiculous and appears to have been written by a child. The revenge plot is just stupid. I can understand Karl's anger when it all happened, when he was 9 years old, but considering he's supposed to be intelligent enough to fly a plane and fight in a real battle without getting killed(tho he did manage to get his sister shot)- I would assume he'd be smart enough to look back at the events of the revolution and see the truth for what it is. Blaming the entire thing on a 9 year old girl, where does that make any sense at all? A 9 year old girl is the brains and cause of an entire country's revolution? Just look at how they're treating her on the floating island, she's a figurehead! Nothing more. Then there's Ignacio, he's basically been a pointless piece of background art for much of the series. Ari constantly trying to get him to act like a character is the only reason we know he's been there. It's given us no real solid information on who he is, or why he's there, until these last couple episodes. Every bit of information I've gotten on him has come from these discussions or other websites, the anime has not delivered on this one until the last minute.

Anywho, now I'm just rehashing the same old material again. I've said all of this before. Sorry. I don't actually mean to hate on this show, I really just pity it. It's fell victim to powers that didn't know how to handle what they were given, another team/another studio probably could have done this one much better.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Mar 4, 2014 12:59 PM

Sep 2010
Wow, those plot developments weren’t forced, rushed or contrived at all.

and i wonder if they could SPOIL EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER WITH THOSE PREVIEWS SOME MORE??? IM NOT GETTING ENOUGH OF THE WHOLE PLOT POINTS WITH THOSE 6 SECONDS OF MATERIAL AT THE END
Mar 4, 2014 1:05 PM

Apr 2012
Catastrophic said:
Wow, those plot developments weren’t forced, rushed or contrived at all.

and i wonder if they could SPOIL EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER WITH THOSE PREVIEWS SOME MORE??? IM NOT GETTING ENOUGH OF THE WHOLE PLOT POINTS WITH THOSE 6 SECONDS OF MATERIAL AT THE END

i smell sarcasm in your post and also no one is forcing you to watch the previews.

Mar 4, 2014 3:38 PM

Oct 2010
solomon585858 said:
babymilo91 said:
That beginning scene was sad. Gotta feel bad for Chiharu, thinking that it was her fault for Mitsuo getting killed. Kal-el finally finds out who Claire really is. Seems like Ignacio wants to do something about him and Claire.

I don't care what he wants to do but Kal can not and must not forgive that bitch. There is too much blood between them. And the best thing Nina can do is die for something. I hope we'll see it.

Exactly. I'm tired of them peasantfying revenge as a stepping stone for the exaltation of friendship and love over logic and priority. I haven't even watched the damn episode yet, and I agree with you completely. Must be a new level of consensus.
Mar 4, 2014 4:33 PM

Jan 2011
equanternal272 said:
RIP Mitsuo, Wolfgang, Fausto, and all those anonymous soldiers.

Wow, about time they did the kiss, and then the confession of identity followed. Oh no! (no surprises there though). And then Kal-el goes all emo and lies in bed all day. A bit surprising that Ariel recognized Nina as Claire but they are good friends. Here comes the awesome part as Ignacio kicks the door after hearing Claire's unhappiness and Ariel quitting. It's about time he beat some sense into Kal-el with a punch to the stomach and a kick to the face

Next episode: [...]

SPOILER TAGS! USE THOSE BECAUSE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE NEXT EPISODE. I DONT WANT TO READ ABOUR STUFF FROM THE NEXT EP IN THIS THREAD!
Mar 4, 2014 4:44 PM

Apr 2012
Ignacio is the best chara ^^
Mar 4, 2014 6:54 PM

Apr 2013
That was a nice foot to the face move by Ignacio xD
Mar 4, 2014 10:10 PM

Apr 2012
Well looks like Ari x Karl is impossible now, instead we get this bullshit...
Mar 4, 2014 11:29 PM

Jul 2010
Still don't understand; How did Kal and Ari find out that Claire is Nina?
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Mar 5, 2014 1:24 AM

May 2012
Am I the only one here that doesn't want Karl to forgive Claire/Nina? Unfortunately it's painfully very clear they'll end up together, so I'm not hoping for that... -sad face-

I mean, she did wait until he totally fell in love with her to reveal it. That seems a little too much to me. I don't really like her "I'm the victim in all this"-act.
Mar 5, 2014 3:17 AM

Oct 2013
Ah, this anime had such potential... I remember watching the flashback scenes from the first few episodes... those were my favourite scenes, and I doubt that this plane is gonna pull out of the nosedive its taking.

Well, Ignacio actually showed some emotion for once, and took some long-awaited action. Yay!
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Mar 5, 2014 3:36 AM

Apr 2013
The_Bif said:

I so hope Ari and Ignacio end up together, they're good together. This episode just showed more of how well the interact. It's painfully obvious that Karl and Claire will end up together, assuming that she doesn't get killed during the fighting.

Completely agree, on both counts.
Mar 5, 2014 4:10 PM

Mar 2014
I miss the point that Kal doesn't accept Ari as sister because he had blocked Ari's help.
Ari is always trying to help Kal no matter what happens. She accepted him as Big Brother, but he? He is selfish and doesn't understand the true meaning of family.
Mar 5, 2014 4:17 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode.
Couldn't think of a more emotionally damaging set of circumstance then what Karl went through the past 2 episodes. Of course there probably is.
Mar 5, 2014 7:51 PM

Aug 2013
If Ari's so good at recognizing people, how come she didn't realize Kal-el is Superman huh? You can't explain that!

In comes Ignacio basically saying "Get your shit together or I'll throw you in the lake!" Except he threw him in the lake first. I guess it's more like "I won't let you leave this lake until you get your shit together!"
Mar 6, 2014 8:20 AM

Mar 2012
r u nina viento
yes goodbye

such a lovely romance
Mar 6, 2014 9:49 AM
Jul 2013
Everything was so unexpected, the kiss, the bombing, the truth.
Mar 7, 2014 9:35 AM

Oct 2009
Oh dang Kal's head must be so messed up right now...rather cliche how Ari just saw Claire in Nina though.
Ari CAN'T FLY ANYMORE??!!! ;________;
Mar 7, 2014 11:55 AM

Mar 2014
SithNoKami said:
Ari CAN'T FLY ANYMORE??!!! ;________;

I think she could continue to fly but rather stopped it because she doesn't want that friends are worried about her, especially Kal.
Mar 7, 2014 4:02 PM

Jul 2012
Why would you end an episode like that?! Fuck. I gotta wait until next Monday comes. Also, I'm starting to like Ari.

glamazon said:
r u nina viento
yes goodbye

such a lovely romance

lolol

howveryclever said:
The_Bif said:

I so hope Ari and Ignacio end up together, they're good together. This episode just showed more of how well the interact. It's painfully obvious that Karl and Claire will end up together, assuming that she doesn't get killed during the fighting.

Completely agree, on both counts.

This.
MayukaMar 7, 2014 4:09 PM
Mar 8, 2014 12:59 PM

Nov 2010
I had to rewind to parts where Claire was without her disguise, just to check her breast size. It sure does boost up when she changes to Nina Viento.
Mar 8, 2014 5:14 PM

Feb 2013
That confession and kiss... was wonderful.

But... then everybody is able to figure out that Claire is Nina? Bulls**t! ... This nonsense is why this anime is cruising at 4/10 (below average) for me.
Mar 9, 2014 6:16 AM
Jul 2010
Rinji- said:
I had to rewind to parts where Claire was without her disguise, just to check her breast size. It sure does boost up when she changes to Nina Viento.

They stuffed that dress area for added allure.
Mar 9, 2014 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The episode does not deserve so much as a vote, but the rest of me to hit or nearly so.
The staff of the TMS should put more "love"!
Technically and graphically expired and really enjoyed the series, but also in the depths there is a saving too high.
Fortunately, the plot and narrative creating that right so I can immerse myself in the characters.
But one thing I'm not wrong, they were almost all dead? Except for those parties not on the plane, the rest had been shot down, bah!
Ignacio that leads as a locksmith is a pleasure, deserves my respect!
I can understand that Kal recognizes Claire, the hated Nina Viento, but as Ari's success? Mystery ....
I think the whole story will not be told in this unique season.
Mar 9, 2014 12:30 PM
Jul 2013
if kal is so serious about revenge, he should kill himself and emotionally destroy claire.
Mar 14, 2014 8:15 PM

Jun 2011
It was so hard to get through the episode, so bad.. I don't know if Ari knew about what Nina (indirectly) did to Karl, I assume she does, because she seems to think that Nina = Claire is what making Karl upset, but.. Ari is being so kind to her? Uhm.. like.. what? Then we have Karl, sigh, what a poor male lead of the series. It is also a miracle how they could see through Nina's disguise so easily, out of freakin nowhere.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 17, 2014 1:58 AM
Mar 2012
once Claire conceded their relationship, the tsundere found an opening to show his love to Kal-el. looks like Ignacio x Kal-el next episode lol.
This seems very rushed but the story itself is good. Ari has sharp eyes, but perhaps it's due to the first time she see Viento up close.
Mar 17, 2014 3:11 PM

Aug 2013
Ahhhh, the good ol' therapy I'll-beat-your-ass-and-you'll-stop-fucking-crying :)

But more seriously, I don't blame for being destroyed after he learned Claire true identity. I just hope that it doesn't last too much and by the trailer and what's happening, it look like it will be solved next episode.

About the funeral, especially the one the gang had together, it was fucking sad. Especially the little word Ariel said to Chiharu and her crying right after :(

Farewell Wolf, Mitsuo, Fausto.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 19, 2014 5:13 AM

Dec 2013
Shaniyaz said:
Must be tough being Nina Viento. I feel bad for Claire..

R.I.P to the Wolfman, Mitsuo and the others.. Seems like Marco survived.

So, they plan to join with Levamme Empire and take down the Sky Clan? Lets see.

That kiss was so sudden and he confessed right after.. Too bad Claire's identity has been revealed.

Ari was impressive; figuring out Nina's true identity in a glance! Loved when she tried to reach her and Ignacio got in the way and said, "Push me, quickly." XD

Ari is such a good sister. :) Ignacio was awesome; giving a good beating to Kal! He and Ari are my favorite characters in this series!

Next episode: "Skies of Courage"

Ari and Ignacio are probably the main reasons I've enjoyed the past few episodes. Their roles in this have definitely become clearer since the first few episodes. And to think I came for Claire and Kal, but stayed for Ari and Ignacio.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Apr 5, 2014 8:22 AM

May 2012
This is the development I was waiting for! The drama, the romance, that kiss, the revealing of both their identities, the hate and just the epic development in general!

Damn you sure got to love this show for that!
May 22, 2014 12:17 PM

Dec 2011
Very interesting how confronting feelings can be. We kiss finally just to find out we are sworn enemies!! That's what i call drama :) Good plot!
Also Ariel's confrontation with Ignacio and Claire was exciting, plot's getting better and better.
Also the short flashback on Ariel's father made me think "that's what a real man does"
And at the end, this is what i wanted to see "Kal-el vs Ignacio"
Jun 1, 2014 6:52 PM

Mar 2014
Love Claire, hate Nina Viento, that should do a knot on head Desu?
"i Love you Claire - 5 seconds after - I hate you" hueheuheuheu
Aug 22, 2014 9:53 AM

Jun 2009
All of those feels in the beginning... O~O

I'm so confused about Ignacio. Is he actually a really nice guy under that cold exterior or is he just doing everything for Claire?

I want him to get with Ariel before either of them die.
Jan 2, 2015 9:54 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
RIP to all those who fought bravely and gave their life to Isla.

Ignacio suddenly becomes relevant. Kicks the door down, gut punches Kal, and abducts him. Then he throws him into the water and kicks him.

If I were Kal, I'd never forgive Claire. Not only did she lie about her identity but she was responsible for the deaths of his parents.

I'm guessing Ari-chan knew Claire had purple eyes, the same as Nina Viento's.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Amarrez - Mar 31, 2014

191 by Alkimia »»
Feb 23, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2014

111 by Alkimia »»
Feb 23, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2014

81 by Alkimia »»
Feb 22, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2014

189 by Alkimia »»
Feb 22, 2:03 PM

» Is it one big love triangle?

Gamewolf - Mar 23, 2014

12 by ZGUEGCHOV »»
Feb 25, 2022 1:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.