Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Nov 10, 2015 9:35 PM

Nov 2012
This episode was an OVA right? I mean, that is the only way to explain it. The main story finished in episode 12 and this was just a side story.

It was a good episode all in all though.
Nov 11, 2015 4:56 AM

Dec 2014
I know the finish was expected but something just didn't seemed right
Nov 26, 2015 4:06 AM

Jun 2015
What a fun series.
:)
Nov 27, 2015 2:49 AM

Jul 2015
just going to ignore this episode since it seemed filler-esque. The series was touching as a whole, with a unique premise they really took advantage of the 'cast'. 9/10
Dec 10, 2015 5:03 PM

May 2012
Like already stated, this episode definitely felt like it would've made more sense earlier on. This series was somewhat of a mixed bag for me. At times I found things too predictable and fairly dull, while at others, I got some genuine laughs. Wouldn't be against watching a second season since I liked both Seiya and Sento. 7/10
Dec 12, 2015 2:25 AM

Jul 2013
I think they really should've ended the show with the previous episode. Don't get me wrong I like this episode and I think that PV was a masterpiece but this fits more to be an OVA. There's 1 ova episode wonder why they didn't include this.

Anyway I didn't have much expectations for this show but it did a pretty good job entertaining me. You know watching an episode or two waiting for Monday to come so I can watch One Punch Man.

PS: Kanie and Sento should totally smash ;)
Jan 16, 2016 2:35 PM

Dec 2012
Man, this anime left a lot to be desired.
I liked the animation and some of the characters, but that's about it.
If there is a S2 I might watch it out of curiosity, but besides from that, I'm not bothered.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2016 8:28 PM

Jul 2009
While episode 12 may seem like a better send-off, I approve of the final episode being used to show the main cast just one more time in their element. While it lacks the storybook impact of saving the park and Kanie returning, watching the crew yuck it up one more time in an episode like this gives it the feeling of "Goodbye...but not forever", if that makes any sense. It's the complete feeling that I haven't got from an anime ending in nearly a decade, and I encourage this.
Feb 10, 2016 7:10 AM

Mar 2015
That episode is pointless to me .__., but episode 12 meant to be the real ending, why the hell that the producer created another 13th episode? It's for extra only, it should be aired as special episode, not some additional extra scene where there's no important part to be seen. Anyways, I like this anime: Amagi Brilliant Park! Hopefully for season 2 T___T

Final Overall Rating: 9/10.
Feb 12, 2016 3:42 PM
Nov 2015
pretty good anime but just skimmed through this episode because it felt like filler. Anyone know where in the light novel the anime ended?
May 14, 2016 4:56 AM

Oct 2010
Yeah, this one felt like a filler but it's nice seeing the gang doing at what they do best one more time. Although the previous episode is a much better send off. The horse scene near the end got me lol
May 16, 2016 7:47 AM

Apr 2015
Those PV's were shit XDD. Nice sleeping scene tho ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°).
Jun 20, 2016 5:29 PM
Apr 2013
10/10 PV, TORIKEN HAS SOME TOP NOTCH EDITING SKILLS, HAHAHAH.

Come on, Kanie. It had to be good, Sento even cried. SHE NEVER SHOWS EMOTIONS. (Except for you).

Great series overall, the humor was amazing, along with the roller coaster of emotions that were presented. Really hope to see another season.

10/10 Great OVA and for the main story.
Jun 30, 2016 2:01 PM

Dec 2015
That sniping though, perfect assassination, that PV looked more like the next Tropical/Hitman/James Bond movie, than a family-oriented theme park PV...
Did anyone actually spot the grandma at the concert?she was doing that thing with the head too lol...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 21, 2016 7:22 AM

Oct 2014
Best.. PV.. Ever..
Jul 25, 2016 8:14 AM

Dec 2010
I can hardly believe they couldn't put this up as an OVA or just an episode preceding the ending. My only guess is that they were low on time while making it and had to postpone it so it turned out as the last episode.
Jul 25, 2016 4:17 PM

Dec 2014
That PV was... indeed a masterpiece.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Aug 11, 2016 10:44 PM

Aug 2012
-Something tells me this last episode is all padding
-Something also tells me the show and tell segment of this episode will be the PV
-The first thought I had during the exchange with Seiya and Triken was "oh he's back to normal now"
-Somehow Moffle repeating what Seiya said was pretty endearing
-KyoAni once again putting all the animating effort into weird things
-Tiramie's got some impressive storage on his phone- wait never mind the pics were uploaded to a server
-This video is ridiculous and it's glorious
-Those moans get me every time
-Seems like Salama and Muse had quite a steamy night
-Triken fucking voiced the male moans this is the best video ever
-Oh, so they did end up putting Lucha Guy 2 into security
-So the creepy statue's name is Codain
-I'm getting serious Kinoshita vibes from the mole leader
-So that's what Ashe's colleagues' shirts were for
-The creepy statue submitted a creepy vid for the PV, which was pretty expected
-That utter abomination of a PV is absolutely glorious
-Does Bandou come from a line of serial killers or something
-Triken's goddamn moans get me every fucking time
-I don't think I've seen anything as glorious as that ever before

Unsurprisingly, the last episode was padding, but it was much better than I expected. This was actually a pretty creative and fun recap episode. I saw this episode as a recap because most of the previously introduced Amaburi employees all made an appearance in the episode and contributed clips that were reminders of their characters and roles in the theme park. The monstrosity created during this episode was also lined up pretty well with the overall atmosphere of absurdity that the show had. It was also pretty hilarious to watch the entire process behind making it and the final product itself, which is a lot more than what could be said for the vast majority of the episodes.

TL;DR Supporting cast was pretty great but the show in general was a miss most of the time.
ThreePercentAug 11, 2016 11:13 PM
Sep 5, 2016 9:40 PM
Mar 2014
predictable but very very cute
⁔⁀⁛(¬_¬ ) anyway
Sep 23, 2016 1:45 PM

Aug 2013
I enjoyed this show although the comedy part was totally off to me.
7/10.
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.
Sep 30, 2016 1:05 PM

Feb 2015
This would be more fitting as an OVA but it was alright I guess
Oct 19, 2016 5:47 PM

Nov 2015
[size]
 Wow, Seiya is harsh evaluating that PV, but it's true... he was to be direct and honest with it if he's going to be the filter and give it green light. Saying the ugly truth is what will give the best final product. Saying nice things to be a nice person won't. That's why people hate their bosses in real life xD but this is Amagi Brilliant Park! so there's no problema!

 Tiramie's collection!!! 1Tb of eye candy! All tagged and with thumbnails! And wait! There's more! You can access to it from the server!! Tiramie you genius!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Isuzu wants a piece of Seiya's ass... that's kinda cute of her xD I mean, being ashamed of it jajaja.
 Genjuurou committing seppuku was kinda scary xD
 Good to see they ask Eiko for help regarding videos...cof cof... They need this to an AV. An Amazing Video, right?

 Ok, once episode more and Amagi Brilliant Park no more =(
 I'll miss Salama...[/size]
 PD: Why is so many people complaining about this episode? Damn it people, it's one more episode, 20 more minutes of joy and smiles, why the fuck you complain about it?? It was a great episode.
HumbertoZeroOct 19, 2016 5:54 PM
Oct 24, 2016 8:43 PM

Jun 2011
Honestly I don't see how is this series funny, maybe this type of comedy just isn't for me. I also don't see how this series is not cliche,
- high school protagonist
- nothing highschool about him out of his character setting
- the savior of something
- good at something supposedly out of his expertise
- have a past with the big dog (Latifa)
- promised something with her

Series also tries to be serious in it's concept but take the process as a joke for the comedy, it doesn't work. Visitors unrealistically flood in after theme park being shown to be visitor-less, and not just ten or twenty, or hundreds, it's about thousands. It doesn't seem to be the hardwork of those people/mascots.

I hope that FMP Fumoffu's comedy isn't like this, I was really looking forward to watching that series someday, hope it's actually funny unlike this series.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 20, 2016 4:03 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
ooo333 said:
blazblue_chrono said:
I'm not quite satisfied with the final I waited all week to see the final episode and nothing happened between Sento and kanye :(

MAL should remove the Romance tag/genre.

Kinda misleading since there is never a progress about that, it feels like they were waitmg for a possible S2, that seems higly unlible to happen.

Stark700 said:
Hmm, I'm not sure what to think of the finale. Episode 12 fit more imo Need more Elementario girls in this one although we did get a few shots of them

Found a few parts of the episode a bit strange and they also added some other gimmicks. Still, I thought episode/finale felt more like an OVA. Also, Shark in that detective film caught my attention. What a hero

Also, kinda nice to see most of the cast chilling at the end though.

The episode had some nice stuff like the comedy and Sento blushes, but it never goes anywhere and it felt like a more middle episode, than episode 12 was as a finale.

Jan 17, 2017 1:53 AM

Sep 2013
Great filler-episode-finale! This anime was lots of fun and kind of a feel-good sort of show without the drawback of getting too sappy.

9/10

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 16, 2017 10:27 AM

Apr 2013
Very funny episode, that video that got over 1 million views was hilarious xD Also that Sylphy sideboob, holy crap <3
Very good show overall, hope for a 2nd season. 8/10
Mar 10, 2017 6:52 PM

Mar 2016
I was quite disappointed by the conclusion to this series. Episode 12 was a way more fitting ending to the series and should have been the ending. This episode felt more like an OVA or an episode in the series, even though it'd be kind of out of place in the series. It actually would have been a lot better as an OVA than an ending to a series.
!! 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 !! vampires bite beautiful people
Apr 25, 2017 5:10 AM

Nov 2014
this anime was so good I had to hunch over.
Jun 21, 2017 3:53 AM

Nov 2016
Dat PV lmao. Best part were Moffle and Sylphy.

Really loved this show, there wasn't anything that bothered me and I had pretty much a blast with every episode, due to the extremely likeable cast.

I think a 9 is fitting for this unique show.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 25, 2017 1:01 AM

Oct 2015
This so funny it made my bad day especially those three stooges Tiramie, Macaron and moffle i loved those guys especially when they wore Kanie's appearance to be at school. I am glad they saved the park at a pinch of time and Kanie coming back was quick but it does not matter.The PV they put out was hilarious and that was the best PV i have ever watched.8/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 6, 2017 9:12 PM

Dec 2012
Muse and Salama.... and Sylphy look so fine in that video.
lol at Moffle saying the same thing Kanye said.
LMAO at Tiramie saying they need to be lewder.
LMAO at the pics on Tiramie's phone. Dat Salama back and booty. Dat Muse stomach. Dat Sylphy side oppai.
LMAO at Tricen.
LAWD! Dat 50 Cento thigh. Dat Muse stomach.
LAWD! Muse laying in that bed. Dem legs. Dat booty. Dat sleeping face.
Ashe.
Ashe so awesome ironing in the sky.
WTF! They really showed a horse being born.
lol at Kanye.
lol at the video's views.

And that was the end. Great show. 50 Cento, Muse, Salama, Ashe....and Sylphy were so fine. I'll miss my waifu's.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 1, 2018 10:25 PM

Jul 2014
Meh, episode 12 should have been the end. Anyway, it was a really enjoyable show with nice characters...but no Kanie x Sento makes me sad. :'(

Season 2 when? I need more Sento <3
Aug 21, 2018 1:01 PM

May 2016
Pretty meh episode, they should have ended with 12.
Well the characters were unique gotta admit but the plot was not that good 6.8/10 gonna give it seven.
Jan 10, 2019 10:06 PM

Aug 2017
Um, I don't know whose idea this was to put this after the final one. This feels more like an OVA. But some scenes were hilarious like the horse giving birth lmao.

I don't like this way to end the show but the rest was decent despite some pointless episodes. At least Kanie and some side characters were good. 6/10 for the anime.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 5, 2019 3:08 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Honestly, episode 12 would’ve been more appropriate as the show’s finale but having another episode around isn’t bad at all.
Why didn’t they include this episode in the OVA series to come though? It would’ve certainly been more interesting to have this episode after a month or two, instead of a long week with fans preparing for an eventful finale.

But, leaving that aside, it was a a very hilarious episode nevertheless and it was nice to see all the cast of characters again. Toriken’s first PV was honestly so much better than the refined form with all the others opinions merged into it, good thing they resorted to go along with something of that sort. Lol, Tiramie’s and Adachi-san’s ideas, in particular, were hilarious! Some enticing pictures there, good work lads xD! Muse’s sleeping video was very nice too. Lol @ Toriken barely dodging those bullets though with the lie of getting models to snap those pictures instead. Kanie’s expressionless face said it all in the end, and xD Sento crying there for being deeply touched was hilarious!

All in all, it was a good series. Episodes 10-12 really took things to the next level and they were very enjoyable! As such, a very well deserved 7.5/10!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 8, 2019 7:07 PM

Feb 2012
lol the 2001 space odyssey reference

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 2, 2019 2:11 AM

Apr 2017
Initially, I enjoyed pretty well, 7/10. However, with time it was getting better and better, the 12th episode was funny and dramatic.

I laughed out loud when one of the mascots, to get the required number of guests, called for a pizza guy ; D

It was a good time! ^_^
AmtarAug 15, 2019 1:47 AM
Nov 30, 2019 6:58 AM
Jan 2019
filler episodes always suck. anyways, good MC and points for originality but pacing was off at times.
6/10
Dec 24, 2019 12:28 PM

Jul 2016
That PV is perfect shtipost material.

Honestly, they should have used this episode to develop the issues regarding the wizard and Latifa's curse in a more decent way instead of rushing things up in ep. 12. It would have given this series a more convincing conclusion but well.

Overall, it was a mediocre-to-average series. The story progression was messy at times and the slapstick comedy was basically hit or miss, being mostly misses in my case. Probably, of the most forgettable shows KyoAni has made so far.

5/10 - Curious enough, this "OVA" episode managed to be entertaining enough to prevent this series to receive a 4/10 in my book.

P.S. 1: Tiramie is fucking disgusting but I can't bring myself to hate him :/

P.S. 2: Golem creature can have all my love and devotion ♥
Mar 14, 2020 5:04 AM

Oct 2019
This ep should belong in OVA. Overall nice show, some eps are fun to watch, kyoani did well with their charming animations, there's even that rat from Fumoffu. Also well done for made a walking fanservice Isuzu Sento mysteriously attractive.

8/10.
Apr 6, 2020 1:59 PM
Sep 2019
A bit sad that in the end there was no denouement to the romance (but hey I still have the specials); also, for this show I didn't really like ensemble episodes like this one, but I have to admit this was hellishly funny! The PV reminded me of the video in Ringu xD And what the hell with Asho (is that her name?)'s hobby? Hilarious!

Great show, I really enjoyed it! KyoAni does not disappoint!
May 3, 2020 4:56 PM

Apr 2020
I wish there was romance. That's the only thing that was missing this show. Still give this an 8/10

Also, there's nothing more emotional than seeing a horse give birth
May 10, 2020 7:14 PM

Aug 2018
A weak ending to a pretty show. I hope there’s a season 2 eventually. 9/10
Jun 1, 2020 8:17 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So thats it, the full of PV to close the series! Not good enough, since my wish not fulfil in this little videos. Like i said before, its pretty fun-ride watch with nice concept for built-in the whole theme parks. 9/10.

Ah, for the complete score, here are my thoughts:
Story: 9 > great to see the ending.
Art: 9 > a catchy character never dissapointed my mind!
Sounds 8 > looks like the OST fit much in this show. Glad that ending track still there to end my desire
Character 8 > very good. No other word to keep my thought about all of those great charas
Enjoyment 9 > ofc. Need to do some romance minor to fix my satisfaction to 10. Because, this show start with that date bullshit, why not end it with a good romantic date too? Thats my only complain.

Sad this show dont give a fuck for another continuations. But its okay, i like this much, so its unnecessary to bring season 2 to fixed the end. Its well enough for me in the end of the episodes 12. Looking my wish in the next OVA. Thats all!
badabassJun 1, 2020 8:23 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 25, 2020 10:26 PM

Aug 2019
well that about wraps up that, what an anime that was, honestly this anime felt like a hidden gem in Kyoto animations list of anime's. On paper this can look like a really mediocre, simple anime with not to much spice to it, but when you actually watch it, it's so so much more. Honestly, i'd like to think of this anime as kyoto animation's stepping out of their comfort zone a bit, experimenting a bit more with different genres and more or less seeing what boundaries they can push.

Amagi park has managed to balance so many different things in my opinion, plot, characters, the magic genre, the twist in the story, the ecchi humour all were so well done and balanced out. The magic aspect they nailed on the head and intertwined it so well with the plot, it's simple, you have a amusement park that uses the fun of there customers as an alternate fuel filled with magic, either that be the members who work there or the park itself, everything about it just spells out "magic". However the park is in ruins and needs a new manager to lift it off its feat before the deadline, mister mc Seiya ,a ex famous child actor gone narcissistic loner at 16 years old with a power complex, has been supposedly chosen to save this park, through much hardships he agrees, he meets the head of this park a princess from another world and agrees to help shape this park, however later learning a dark dark secret about the parks true nature. We then see this absolute mad lad, with the self confidence of an ascended God, the will power of a fucking shounen mc, the IQ of NASA's super computer, PULL this shit show from the ground up with some dark magic voodoo shit, to a blooming amusement park pulling in 500k total guest in 3 months
While kyoto ani's story telling is also fucking god-tier, its no surprise that when they want to make a sudden tear jerking twist in this beautiful, joyful story they can do it, and they can do it goooood.

Characters were bliss. I loved the MC, watching Seiya work, watching him do the impossible was amazing. 16years old, manages an entire park, rations out monthly wages, costs of rides, the repairs, goes to meeting with professional businessmen and acts like he does this on the reg. All in all great mc for an anime like this, couldn't really ask for more and definitely a personal favourite.

Now something Kyoto ani doesn't touch a lot on since it's a very family friendly anime studio, is the ecchi and lewd genres. But this time it's different, kyoto ani cut the breaks and went fucking balls deep on some of their fan service and i love it.

Never touched on this category before, but the OST and op, oha ma gawd. Work of fucking art. Beautiful orchestra of violins, pianos classical instruments that just help play along with this amazing theme of a amusement park and magic. I can name at least 3 osts that i've fallen in love with, they just help amplify the mood of the scenes so well with them played. The OP, what a jam. I know i liked the op cus i was actually bothered to listen through it without skipping and just fucking jam along to it. The opening theme could NOT suit this anime any better, kyoto has always had a history of choosing such amazing well fitted songs for their anime's, this one in-particular shows it.

Some setbacks (in my opinion) would be, Seiya's backstory of why he dropped out of being a child actor and his fear of heights was never explained sadly, sure you could connect the dots, but it felt like a big waste of character potential to not explain something so big. Princesses Latfia's cruse was interesting and unique, but the end solution for it breaking felt super underwhelming and boring. still cried like a bitch though. In my opinion, if they extended this anime to 18-20 episode, they could of pulled off a better solution to latfia's curse breaking AND a official Kanie and Sento relationship, no really i would of loved an official relationship for the two they both have good character chemistry together and are hella cute together.

All in all, amagi brilliant park, 9/10 hands down. Balanced out perfection in many categories, this anime made me laugh, cry, jump with joy and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) or what ever that means. This goes to show Kyoto animations can quite literally make an anime of any genre and have it appeal to the masses.
look at the sky it's magic hour. well more or less it was 5.2 hours of pure bliss, but you get the gist.
Code0018Aug 23, 2020 10:26 PM
Jul 28, 2020 4:48 AM

Feb 2019
Sylphy continues to entertain. She's completely disconnected from our plane of existence.

Also if that video were released today, it'd definitely be a hit due to how meme-packed it is. It's basically gold mine for memes. I can understand why so many people would watch it.
Aug 21, 2020 2:48 PM
Mar 2014
From Kyo Ani’s pool of generic anime that I’ve gotten sick of watching, this one managed to stick out and I enjoyed it ALOT and this gave it a 10 even though the last episode was a weird one. As always Kyo Ani’s graphics are amazing, wonderful op & ed, I loved the adultish look the characters had unlike the typical teen boys we’re used to, the premise of the show wasn’t drama heavy but a night hearted fun one and finally my personal enjoyment level. I haven’t enjoyed a Kyo Ani’s show like this in a while and for that I will have to give it a 10

P.S I want more of Amagi brilliant thighs in season 2.. (^ν^)
ShinXShinraAug 21, 2020 3:49 PM
Sep 28, 2020 11:18 AM
Jul 2019
Haha, those PVs were so bad! The OP would make a great PV tbh. It has everything. The park, the visitors, behind the scenes, and great music.

What a weird way to end the show. Anyway, this was great. After watching a rather sad anime (White Album 2), I needed this. And ain't it a lighthearted show. Every episode is fun and exciting. My second KyoAni anime (What a surprise) and it doesn't disappoint. 8/10 for this one. Might check the light novel someday.
Sep 29, 2020 7:23 AM

Jul 2020
So... war crimes, Tiramie´s... ¿lovely? photos, ironing on the sky, Salama stalking Muse, Jack Randy dead, Wanipi dead, Nikku suicide, Genjuurou suicide, Wrench-kun is an angry correntino living near a rural area, Toriken is as useless as Aqua and Kobori is the male version of Tiramie... also Syplhy is best element. This PV is still better than those Tibu advertisements on Argentina TV. Nice way to finish the series.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
May 22, 2021 3:13 PM

Apr 2018
Man, Our cat mascot had 1tb of fucking GODLY PICS MADE BY HEAVEN. Wish he could give me access to the server.
Our chief is horny af but ohwell idm.
Good last ep

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

» So uh, Is it over?

DtSuteru - Dec 26, 2014

18 by Alex4814 »»
Mar 8, 2:59 AM

» Does it have Romance

rishamr - Feb 28

11 by -Ketsueki »»
Feb 29, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

187 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

227 by DebiPS »»
Feb 11, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2014

181 by DebiPS »»
Feb 9, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.