Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Nov 27, 2013 6:16 AM

Aug 2008
VadNAP said:
yeah new arc, no summary episode again XD

Senjougahara like a whore ~_~, I hate girls like this
How the fuck she a whore, son
Nov 27, 2013 6:27 AM

Oct 2013
Voldomino said:
A Senjougahara arc narrated by Kaiki. Couldn't ask for anything better.

You could ask for Kizumonogatari >.>
I only watched the 10 sec intro when Meme stops all attacks and it made me so excited i fell of my chair
I write a Light Novel (Spanish) You can read it here(Blogger)
I also code RPG games in C and Java as a hobby
Nov 27, 2013 7:34 AM

Aug 2009
destructo22 said:
VadNAP said:

Because "now" his waifu isnt pure.
Nov 27, 2013 8:33 AM

Jun 2013
ssjokg said:
destructo22 said:
VadNAP said:

The prostitution bit was only an act of the highest spite towards Kaiki to make him feel guilty, you know?
Nov 27, 2013 8:39 AM

Aug 2009
Grouchio said:
ssjokg said:
destructo22 said:
VadNAP said:

The prostitution bit was only an act of the highest spite towards Kaiki to make him feel guilty, you know?

Whether she was serious or not, Vadnap and several others dont make sense.
Nov 27, 2013 9:40 AM

Sep 2012
Grouchio said:

I sensed only desperation not spite from Senjougahara when she said it though.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 27, 2013 7:31 PM

Jun 2011
Took a quick look at Nisemonogatari while watching its commentary.

Now I finally understand what Kaiki meant by saving "Araragi's future" at Mister Donut during Tsukihi's arc. Take Araragi's wallet + told Kagenui about Tsukihi = his pay.
Nov 29, 2013 2:19 AM
Sep 2013
Kaiki is the best as usual. He gave us a warning at the beginning of the ep, to take everything that happens this arc with a grain of salt. I wonder how far we have to think in to what he said about that... It makes me feel as if this whole arc is going to be a lie. Regardless, a very well done episode. The scenery was awesome.
Nov 29, 2013 4:00 AM

Oct 2013
symbv said:
Grouchio said:

I sensed only desperation not spite from Senjougahara when she said it though.

Yep, think so too, desperate to save araragi, she was willing to sell her body to save him. How the fuck is that being a whore??

Anyways, Kaiki was a great narrator lol, loved the negativeness(pessemism perhaps?).
Nov 29, 2013 10:36 PM

Aug 2012
Kaiki is awesome. I laughed so hard when he was forced to go to Okinawa.

Damn Senshougahara, that glasses is freaking funny, also, when she spit the orange juice on Kaiki's face. Dam perfect.

Kaiki's opening lines were quite bothering. So how many lies are we gonna believe in this arc? Quality over legitimacy is Kaiki's way.

Also, how will he deceive our beloved... errr... hated Sengoku?

Damn, I want to read the novel now, but.. must... endure.
Dec 1, 2013 8:25 AM
Jan 2010
Best monogatari coming through. Yes da bitches.
Dec 1, 2013 12:25 PM

Jan 2009
OH WAIT… Araragi can kiss every girl in this show (loli girls), cheat on Hitagi... and it’s fine… and Senjougahara said by joke about selling her body and is she a whore?
english isn't my native language... ;)
Dec 1, 2013 12:44 PM

Oct 2013
mixordia said:
OH WAIT… Araragi can kiss every girl in this show (loli girls), cheat on Hitagi... and it’s fine… and Senjougahara said by joke about selling her body and is she a whore?

She was not joking. I would agree with you if you said that Hitagi's "proposal" was an attempt to hit one of Kaiki's sore points so that he would start to cooperate with her instead of demanding too much money.
But that was definitely no "Gahara joke". She was not in a position to joke around.
Dec 1, 2013 8:10 PM

Jan 2009
i wonder whats the relationship of Gaen and Kaiki for Kaiki to say yes to the job
Dec 2, 2013 12:50 AM

Jan 2013
Enjoyed the episode but didn't like the idea how senjougahara wanted to sell her body....That made me like uncomfortable...

(T△T)

"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not forgive, We do not Forget, Expect Us."

Dec 5, 2013 10:38 PM

Aug 2012
My favorite heroine has returned. Glorious conversations, as always. Koyomi is such a lucky bastard to have Hitagi as his gf. She's willing to sacrifice anything in order to protect him.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 6, 2013 6:07 AM

Jun 2008
Gahara is back and i can orgasm again hearing her wonderful way of talking and seeing her amazing mannerisms. Love the titled head straw drinking pose only Gahara can achieve so wonderfully.

mugi said:
No one really said it but I don't think she was offering her body to specifically Kaiki as payment. Or just indirectly. What she meant was that she's willing to get the necessary money by selling her body to anyone and Kaiki's reaction was more like "get that crap quickly out of your mind, girl".

Yeah that's what it seemed to me too. She wasn't talking about selling her body to him. And lol at the overreactions of people. How ridiculously prudish to you people are? OMG i heard the phrase "sell my body", omg OMG, OMG!!!
For the love of God just shut up already. You are complete children damn it.
MonadDec 6, 2013 6:22 AM
Dec 8, 2013 1:25 PM

Jan 2009
huuuh said:
mixordia said:

She was not joking. I would agree with you if you said that Hitagi's "proposal" was an attempt to hit one of Kaiki's sore points so that he would start to cooperate with her instead of demanding too much money.
But that was definitely no "Gahara joke". She was not in a position to joke around.

My question again.... "He" can, "She" can't?
english isn't my native language... ;)
Dec 8, 2013 9:39 PM

Sep 2009
jayvon said:
She was willing to sell her body? Thats so fucked up. Kaiki is very cold hearted I'm surprised he's willing to help someone without profit, this "Gaen" person must be really important to him.

Reason why i dont like Senjougahara that much as people do,
her personality is already fucked up lol
Dec 9, 2013 5:37 AM

Aug 2012
mugi said:
Choroshi said:
My favorite heroine has returned. Glorious conversations, as always. Koyomi is such a lucky bastard to have Hitagi as his gf. She's willing to sacrifice anything in order to protect him.

He does the same. And not just for Hitagi.

yep, he's awesome

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 9, 2013 6:14 PM
Dec 2012
I don't normally post in any episode discussions, but I'm surprised no one's mentioned this.

Senjougahara was the victim of an attempted sexual assault, a trauma she wasn't able to completely get over until Nise. The fact that she mentioned that she was willing to sell her body for the extra funds, to go that far in spite of old wounds...

...that speaks volumes about her.

Oh, and obligatory "Kaiki!" exclamation.
Dec 12, 2013 8:34 PM

Dec 2012
How can two characters talking at a cafe be so entertaining?
Kaiki's theme song is the best, dat ominous cello(?)
missed u so much gahara-bbycakes-san
Dec 13, 2013 9:27 AM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. I love how Senjougahara made Kaiki to put an effort on meeting her.

Seriously love it when Kaiki wore shades and Hawaiian shirt to counter Senjougahara's glasses and moustache. "It's my victory." Hahaha.

Can't wait to see how he will deceive Nadeko now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2013 6:15 PM

Oct 2012
Glorious episode.
Senjougahara! :D
Jan 7, 2014 9:42 PM

Jun 2012
Damn, I almost forgot about Nadeko already. I didn't even realize who she wanted him to deceive until she said it. I'm glad to see Suruga is a pretty big deal, since she's my favorite character and I want to see more of her. Hopefully she'll appear this arc.
mixordia said:
and Senjougahara said by joke about selling her body and is she a whore?
Technically that is the definition of "whore", selling your body. And I don't think she was joking about it, but merely suggesting she'd give everything she had.

Either way, it is retarded how hateful people can be, instantly jumping to call people whores/sluts/etc. It's really annoying to me when people call females whores for minor things, but men pass as "studs" for anything and everything.

destructo22 said:
VadNAP said:
The better question is: Why the hell do you hate people because they would do what they have to in order to survive? The fuck's with that, it's not like she said "I'll have sex with you if you let me get 1st place in Mario Kart." Whether she really was serious about it or not, I don't think it's possible to judge someone for what they do to survive... hell she even said she'd be willing to only save Koyomi, if need be.
HalibelTheEspadaJan 7, 2014 9:56 PM
Jan 8, 2014 2:26 AM

Oct 2012
Lol Senshougahara
I just forgot how adorable Senjougahara was
"Do that and I'll stab you"

Lol @ Senjougahara's glasses & Kakki's new costume
They just feel like to throw their drinks to faces xD

Looks like Kanbaru just saved their lifes.. Indirectly

Soothing ED by Luna Haruna x Marina Kawano

Fiji said:
Hahaha. I love how Senjougahara made Kaiki to put an effort on meeting her.

Seriously love it when Kaiki wore shades and Hawaiian shirt to counter Senjougahara's glasses and moustache. "It's my victory." Hahaha.

Seriously I just don't know which one boke & tsukkomi.. oh wait there isn't any?
"Signature removed"
Jan 17, 2014 8:54 AM

Oct 2012
I thought this episode was going to be a recap i was wrong but men this was good.
Kaiki is back ,that "huh" when he received the call from Hitagi. What a great constume you got there Hitagi and Kaiki not bad too you only look ridiculous with that shirt ( that changes color BTW ). Kaiki has some weird way of thinking, he got juice over his face and claim the victory lol but the guy also has some great common sense ( rather not getting stabbed ^^) Then got soda over his face and remain calm, prevent Hitagi from saying stupid thing with his coffee. After reaction he his willing to save them for Kanbaru. Interesting.
Jan 19, 2014 9:31 AM

May 2012
A bit of a slower episode with lots of dialogue and some slight humor but damn I already miss Mayoi!
Jan 20, 2014 8:27 PM

Nov 2012
Haha Hitagi's mustache and eyebrows changed sometimes

So does Kaiki really have that much respect for Gaen?
Jan 22, 2014 5:06 PM

Sep 2012
ZeroReq011 said:
I don't normally post in any episode discussions, but I'm surprised no one's mentioned this.

Senjougahara was the victim of an attempted sexual assault, a trauma she wasn't able to completely get over until Nise. The fact that she mentioned that she was willing to sell her body for the extra funds, to go that far in spite of old wounds...

...that speaks volumes about her.

Oh, and obligatory "Kaiki!" exclamation.

well she was expecting him to refuse & lover hes price, have u forgotten how good manipulator she is?
Jan 23, 2014 12:59 AM

Sep 2012
huuuh said:
mixordia said:

Senjougahara is a good manipulator & it was her trick to lower hes price like u @huuuh say'd, u only say'd it differently, so i ton't agree with them who call her whore

when she say'd shes willing to sell her body to save Araragi, that was to manipulate him to lower his price, she knows him, that he wont accept that deal, Hitagi mite be willing to go that far, but she knows that Araragi will dumb her if she lovers herself that low, he would rather die then allow it, & lies lies like that come out sooner or later, so she would be unable to hide selling her body forever from Araragi, shes to smart for that, so her talk selling her body was a Bluff, a Trick cause she know that there is a line he wont cross, it kind of what @huuuh say'd, but he just say'd it differently

But about Araragi kissing the others girls

knowing Araragi he was messing around, also he loves them like family, its not like he did long France kiss, OFC we ton't know it was not a France kiss, France kiss is if people also use their tongue, but i believe he did not, & kiss with Hachihachiji was goodbye kiss, & in some family's kissing sometimes is normal, maybe hes the type to, so that's why he did not feel like hes doing anything bad while he was messing around

not saying its okay to kiss with all close to u while ur in a relationship, but considering their relationship its like family, & second it was like him just fooling around with kids, or should i say playing around, if it would have been older girl i would have say'd he should not do it, but i so a innocent fooling around with kids (Siblings), considering how he acts he sees them as kids & as family members, & Yotsugi kissed him, & after that he was fooling around

as long as hes no kissing older girls i wont say anything
Sugram22Jan 23, 2014 9:02 AM
Jan 25, 2014 3:27 AM

Apr 2009
Seemingly explosive development with how this episode started, but I won't repeat the same mistake I did with Accel World regarding certain characters. What this is, is essentially Hitagi choosing the lesser evil for a certain objective.

Looks like this is part of (Hitagi's) plan against Nadeko, though I still think Hitagi is making a dangerous bet here. Kaiki can just as well abandon the job or even join Nadeko if that's even possible assuming money is there to be made for him.

Being the unrepentant conman that he is, I fully expected him to either outright reject the request or attempt to wreck the lives of his sworn enemies even further, but for Suruga...? Wow, what does Suruga have that would make someone like Kaiki work for free? Now that's something to see.

As always, the mixing and matching of which characters to involve in dialogue is stellar for Monogatari Second. Considering how Nise ended, it's tough to see Kaiki talking anytime soon with either of those two, but it happened. Gotta love how many characters unlikely to talk to each other end up in conversation for this season.
Jan 25, 2014 4:37 AM

Sep 2012
SayakaMagica said:
Seemingly explosive development with how this episode started, but I won't repeat the same mistake I did with Accel World regarding certain characters. What this is, is essentially Hitagi choosing the lesser evil for a certain objective.

Looks like this is part of (Hitagi's) plan against Nadeko, though I still think Hitagi is making a dangerous bet here. Kaiki can just as well abandon the job or even join Nadeko if that's even possible assuming money is there to be made for him.

Being the unrepentant conman that he is, I fully expected him to either outright reject the request or attempt to wreck the lives of his sworn enemies even further, but for Suruga...? Wow, what does Suruga have that would make someone like Kaiki work for free? Now that's something to see.

As always, the mixing and matching of which characters to involve in dialogue is stellar for Monogatari Second. Considering how Nise ended, it's tough to see Kaiki talking anytime soon with either of those two, but it happened. Gotta love how many characters unlikely to talk to each other end up in conversation for this season.

not free, but cheaper :D

Hitagi started to laugh at hes appearance, & then i started to laugh to
Jan 26, 2014 12:28 AM

Apr 2012
SayakaMagica said:

I assume it's because he respects the Gaen family.
Feb 7, 2014 6:40 PM

Jul 2013
O-Divine-Demon said:
SayakaMagica said:

I assume it's because he respects the Gaen family.

actually he wants to help her, but as his pride as a con-man he cant just help her. so basically he just used a reason to justify his actions to others like gaen or ononoki.

of course, remember what he said in the beginning, never trust his words, this could as well be twisted by his reality too
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Feb 15, 2014 5:50 AM

Oct 2013
I love Kaiki, lol.
Mar 1, 2014 9:25 PM

Jun 2013
At this point I think this won't be resolved with Nadeko's head rolling down those shrine steps (which is a shame really). At the very least please don't give this a "we talked everything out, forgave Nadeko and stayed friends" ending. It would disappoint me greatly.
Apr 16, 2014 6:49 PM

Aug 2013
Oh? That was unexpected. Never thought Kaiki would have a link with Kanbaru. Or is it because Kanbaru have a link with Gaen? I don't know, everything he said at the end seemed really focused on Kanbaru.

On which side is Kaiki? From what he said and did, he look to be on none side, so would Gaen trying to reach Kanbaru be a way to put Kaiki out of the game?

What is Sengouhara real plan? It's obvious that she want to fool Kaiki himself. The way she looked was way too naive and vulnerable for someone like Sengouhara. But Araragi also seem to be planning something. It almost look like everyone is conspiring against the other side, but the people on the same side don't communicate.

Sengouhara glasses was so fucking hilarious. And the way Kaiki changed his coat for an hawaiian shirt was really funny too. ''Damn, she really got me on that one''

Such a light episode after the crazily emotive previous episode. Still, it was heartwarming to see that kind of comedy back.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 3, 2014 3:23 PM

Aug 2012
That cafe conversation was god-tier. The fact that they changed their outfits after spilling their drinks was also quite comical.

Hanamonogatari when?
Jun 3, 2014 11:47 PM

Mar 2014
Hitagi End Begins!!!
Suzuki ~desu!!
Kaiki.. being a narrator can be also a Lie...
Kaiki with the lying aura!! Damn but.. He's still a "good" guy.
Love the Funny moments here... (still recovering from a fatal event here...)
Lying Competition !! who will win!? (I don't really care.. much.)
"Victory is mine.". -Kaiki after getting spouted at the face ...by a juice.
woah.. Good Judging of the situation Kaiki!!
Well.. hanekawa went to abroad just to find oshino..
Splashing liquids everywhere!!
Hitagi .. Don't went over the borderline ..
Kaiki's monology. (can't think a better word though..)
Kaiki's Acceptance!!!
Nice Episode!!!
ED song was really good!!!
Hitagi was cute in some point here !!!
TIP : This is supposedly a continuation of the unfinished story at Nadeko Medusa arc.
Its after hitagi propose a "truce" that lasts until graduation .. well it was accepted...
then , here it is!!... Hitagi is gonna planned some ulterior motives for it.
AnimeLaver01Jun 3, 2014 11:50 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2014 10:02 AM

May 2011
Lmao this was a pretty hilarious episode. And hmmm... for some reason Senshougahara looks even cuter than usual with those glasses on. Haha at Suzuki and his outfit as well.
Jun 6, 2014 6:44 PM

May 2013
Tengoku_no_hakai said:
At this point I think this won't be resolved with Nadeko's head rolling down those shrine steps (which is a shame really). At the very least please don't give this a "we talked everything out, forgave Nadeko and stayed friends" ending. It would disappoint me greatly.

I agree please don't.

Great episode, I was laughing throughout the entire episode. Happy to see Kaiki found a reason to help them, now Senshougahara would not have to die.
Jun 18, 2014 4:32 AM

Dec 2013
Great ep. Kaiki fucking rocks.
Jul 15, 2014 11:50 AM

Nov 2012
That was a pretty awesome conversation between two manipulative individuals. I loved how they played along with the pseudonyms and the disguises.
Aug 26, 2014 8:36 AM

Mar 2008
willing to sell her body?
fucking disgusting

i don't care if it's all to save araragi.. doesn't matter.
actually really liked Senjougahara all this time, but that was just fucked up.. whore :/

the only good thing is that we don't know what's true and what isn't. we can just imagine that he made that part up and it never happened! O_O
Aug 26, 2014 11:08 AM

Sep 2012
Romeo said:
willing to sell her body?
fucking disgusting

i don't care if it's all to save araragi.. doesn't matter.
actually really liked Senjougahara all this time, but that was just fucked up.. whore :/

the only good thing is that we don't know what's true and what isn't. we can just imagine that he made that part up and it never happened! O_O

she only say'd it to piss of Kaiki, he is scum, but there is a line even he dose not dare to cross, also its to manipulate him to help her
Sep 4, 2014 1:47 PM

Jan 2014
Sugram22 said:
she only say'd it to piss of Kaiki

What makes you say that? There was no indication in Senjougahara's dialogue that she proposing that to Kaiki in particular, nor whether that she'd only said it in an attempt to piss him off, or to assure him she had a way to gather enough money. It's been made pretty clear throughout this season and the previous ones that she was willing to go to any possible lengths in order to save Araragi. Knowing that, I don't see how anyone could believe she wasn't being dead serious.
At this point, it's more desperation than anything else, and if anything, Kaiki throwing coffee in her face was just him being disgusted by further witnessing how much she's changed since the time they first met, from a seemingly cold, mysterious, beautiful and dangerous individual to this insignificant, heroic and enamored highschool girl he had in front him.

And srsly, lol at the people calling Senjougahara a "whore" because she's ready to do anything to save the life of the person she loves the most. If we follow your logic, even letting yourself and your boyfriend get killed is still better than selling your body?
Come the fuck on.
People prostitute themselves to pay for their college fees: is it that far-fetched or "disgusting" to imagine someone would be willing to do the same for the sake of a loved one?

Anywayz, great episode, and a captivating negociation. I loved Senjougahara nearly bursting out laughing at Kaiki's Oshino-esque outfit, and him later trying to decieve himself into accepting the job by finding a suitable reason for a conman to save the lives of two enemies, when he could've simply admitted he wanted to help.
SapewlothSep 4, 2014 1:53 PM
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Sep 4, 2014 2:15 PM

Sep 2012
Sapewloth said:
Sugram22 said:
she only say'd it to piss of Kaiki

What makes you say that? There was no indication in Senjougahara's dialogue that she proposing that to Kaiki in particular, nor whether that she'd only said it in an attempt to piss him off, or to assure him she had a way to gather enough money. It's been made pretty clear throughout this season and the previous ones that she was willing to go to any possible lengths in order to save Araragi. Knowing that, I don't see how anyone could believe she wasn't being dead serious.
At this point, it's more desperation than anything else, and if anything, Kaiki throwing coffee in her face was just him being disgusted by further witnessing how much she's changed since the time they first met, from a seemingly cold, mysterious, beautiful and dangerous individual to this insignificant, heroic and enamored highschool girl he had in front him.

And srsly, lol at the people calling Senjougahara a "whore" because she's ready to do anything to save the life of the person she loves the most. If we follow your logic, even letting yourself and your boyfriend get killed is still better than selling your body?
Come the fuck on.
People prostitute themselves to pay for their college fees: is it that far-fetched or "disgusting" to imagine someone would be willing to do the same for the sake of a loved one?

Anywayz, great episode, and a captivating negociation. I loved Senjougahara nearly bursting out laughing at Kaiki's Oshino-esque outfit, and him later trying to decieve himself into accepting the job by finding a suitable reason for a conman to save the lives of two enemies, when he could've simply admitted he wanted to help.

u should know Senjougahara's & her manipulation skill, & She knows Kaiki to, what he would accept & what not, so she knew that Kaiki would refuse her offer to sell her body if necessary, at that time she was not serious, but if she would not know Kaiki then she would have been serious (Probably) & she would be willing to do it to, but cause she knows Kaiki that's why she was not serious at the time, i hope u get my point

Senjougahara was confident that her plan will work, plan to manipulate him, only when cornered she may say & mean that seriously

if u don't agree then u do't know Senjougahara that well,u have missed something like her personality & what she is like

EDIT1:

@Angry_Always

u should have read my posts before commenting & u would have found out the truth
Sugram22Jan 10, 2018 4:32 AM
Sep 4, 2014 6:00 PM

Jan 2014
Yes, we know that she's manipulative and that she knows Kaiki well. My problem with your conclusion is that from what we've been given this episode, there is no way one can affirm this is the only possible interpretation of her line, just because that would make sense character-wise.
There are other explanations of her line that have been provided in this thread would make sense character-wise and that don't translate into her simply bluffing or saying it to screw with Kaiki.

Like I said, she didn't specifically offered herself to Kaiki, and despite all the measures she's taken she was aware there was still a high chance of him refusing the job, precisely because she knew him and how he works.
One should also consider the fact that she is, atm, in deep, deep shit, and Kaiki is literally her last resort, last resort which she doesn't even trust. She has every reason to be very troubled about the Nadeko issue, and nervous and desperate enough for her to say such things to Kaiki and actually mean it.
It's quite clearly shown when she is super relieved that he accepts the job.

edit: u know what? Scratch all that. I rewatched they ep and caught on something very important that I'd totally missed and further confirms what you said: the masks and Hawaiian shirts.
All she said was most likely part of the act, that line about offering herself included. Until both her and Kaiki dropped the disguises.
You're totally right.
SapewlothSep 4, 2014 8:07 PM
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Sep 8, 2014 6:09 AM

Apr 2013
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!!!

My hopes of seeing some good AraXSen moments took a nose dive when the narrator of this last arc was revealed. I mean seriously, Kaiki? The way its started I would guess this story will be about Kaiki helping Senjougahara(he better not mess with their pairing).
But I'm still giving it a 4 just because of the two soliloquies he delivers at the beginning and the end of the episode. His voice, just like Oshino's, has a hypnotic-like quality which draws you into the anime like no other characters can. So on that thought, he's one of the best candidates to be the narrator of a story...
Heh, now that's ironic.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

421 by MysteriousFriend »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

248 by Benkei13 »»
Sep 22, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

415 by JoaoPedru »»
Sep 20, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2013

218 by 0451 »»
Sep 15, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

171 by YeetYoloLol »»
Sep 4, 12:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.