Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 1, 2013 8:56 PM

Nov 2009
Well that was a cute episode. Glad that Jin finally resolved all that bull crap with Misaki. And looking back on their past that was kind of sad. When he came home with her older sister like that . . .
Sep 11, 2013 8:44 PM

Jan 2013
That last scene killed me. Bittersweet ending incoming...
Oct 12, 2013 8:19 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Episode that boasts five stars! Plot basted fairly well fluid narrative, there are problems in the follow. Characters well drawn and animated, effective dialogues, what you want? I would like to seabed nicer, much closer to works such as those of PA Works! LOL
Pastel colors well in tune, good introspection of Jin!
Dec 9, 2013 9:47 PM

Nov 2013
KingCez said:

but shit wtf @ next ep. sakurasou being torn down? but why

every romantic comedy needs to overcome one last conflict in as the final arc in the last few episodes.

(i know i'm being redundant)
Dec 29, 2013 1:53 AM

May 2010
Ryuunosuke should have been in this episode to silence all of them.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 8, 2014 8:14 PM

Jul 2008
The fight was pretty pointless.
Jan 18, 2014 8:58 PM

Jan 2008
Finally Jin and Misaki make a promise well more like Jin makes the promise to Misaki to wait for him because he will be back in 4 years so it looks like a time skip about to happen or at least something like that toward the end so yeah it was a good episode though on to the next episode though.
Mar 5, 2014 4:15 PM

Aug 2013
... Dat after-credit... That's one way to kill the mood :P

Oh my, imagine all those people starving to death on the roof xD

It look like Misaki and Jin finally got to meet and solve their distance problem. One was always pushing the other.

I found it weird that they showed flashback that they had already shown in other episode. I can understand to put flashback from an other episode, but to put a flashback twice, I think it's an hole in the realisation.

That awkwardness between Nanami and Sorata. I'm glad that the bike scene had impact on them, I thought they would really forget it and pass to other things.

Mashiro's jealous :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 13, 2014 6:54 AM

Feb 2013
avengersaint said:
Aw, it was pretty sweet when Jin gave Misaki the ring, but it was also hilarious when they locked those guys on the roof. What, Sakurasou is getting destroyed?

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
May 29, 2014 10:35 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Jin finally made up with Misaki, but it was only possible thanks to Nanami.

May 30, 2014 8:04 AM

Jan 2013
At least it eneded well for Jin x Misaki,he finally gave her that ring :D And also said her to wait for him 4 years until he finishes studying.Wooow Jin sleeped with Misaki sister....woooow
Btw her sister is very cute & pretty too xD And also i feel bad for her too :/
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 6, 2014 6:17 PM

May 2014
"I can almost see your panties"
Blushes and says, "Don't look"

LOL Sorata has been changing, cleaning, washing Shiina's panties for awhile now, why does she choose NOW to respond and say this. This is uncalled for and is really out of character. *Facepalm*
3/5
Jun 8, 2014 10:20 AM

Jul 2012
Yaaaaaaaaaas. My OTP is canon. I liked how they threw in Jin's flashback and how it all started.
Sep 22, 2014 4:26 PM
Jul 2014
Everyone is happy! Yay! Wait, what was that about demolishing sakurasou?
Nov 28, 2014 12:39 PM

Jun 2014
Jin has some good fighting skillz

Holy, Misaki drew a giant crab with a stroller?

There are people on the roof, make sure to check during your rounds.

Dec 6, 2014 5:37 PM

Sep 2014
Kinda sad for Yuuko not passing, why did they even make her take the tests and all, it only brought disappointment.

As for the episode, average at best. Really, I don't like the whole Misaki and Jin's relationship, it doesn't make any sense. Misaki is kinda dumb and all but Jin is just outright terrible. I mean seriously, what the hell? Dating other girls while he loves her for some retarded that doesn't make ANY sense and just hurting Misaki with it. If it weren't enough he dated her fkin sister knowing full well he doesn't love her while she does love him. That's cruel to both Misaki and her sister. Even if they get together in the end, how is that gonna look for Fuuka? Being dumped for one's sibling, how does such a person feel I wonder. Like I said, I don't really like the kind of relationship they have, they both make no sense.
Dec 14, 2014 12:08 PM

Feb 2014
I really don't like Jin, at all!
Dec 26, 2014 7:02 AM

Dec 2013
Boring. This shit pairing doesn't interest me in the slightest.
Dec 28, 2014 2:01 AM
Jul 2018
HazukashiiDesu said:
Boring. This shit pairing doesn't interest me in the slightest.

^harsher than I would say it, but I definitely agree.

Jin and Misaki's relationship just got in the way really. This episode was a real hindrance in my marathon. The only thing that was good was Jin vs. Sorata and the usual humor.

I didn't really care for Yuuko's failure (dang, I sound harsh).

And dear lord, that suspense at the end though! Sakurasou!! ;~;
Jan 23, 2015 10:03 AM

Dec 2014
These two have rather complicated relationship.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Mar 24, 2015 11:11 AM

Nov 2014
I felt the same at the end of this episode as when I heard most of the special schools here in my hometown is gonna (or have) disappeared. So now I'm going to a part of the folk high school in a nearby town were people with autism and Aspergers can go. Funny enough, we have dorms too, so Sakurasou reminds me of my school.

Anyway, I really loved the Misaki x Jin flashbacks! :D
Apr 1, 2015 1:39 PM

Sep 2014
Sorata , why fighting so hard for the love of others ? :)

Funny roof scene. Glad for Jin and Kamiigusa ^_^

Nice episodee
May 11, 2015 4:26 PM

Aug 2009
why can't i hold all these feels

damn fuuka and misaki look like twins

mashiro moeness overload with those reactions but aoyama doesnt lose in terms of compatibility

fucking good to finally see a semi-good end for misaki and jin

holy shit, sakurasou is going poof
May 18, 2015 7:42 PM

May 2014
Good man to man fight between Jin and Sorata. Really sweet ending to that build-up. After the credits, though, oh no! This arc is a good one.
Sep 1, 2015 8:05 AM

Jun 2009
Sep 24, 2015 10:10 AM

Apr 2013
Confucius said:
Ryuunosuke should have been in this episode to silence all of them.

This.

Somehow I hate Jin's guts now, first he rejects her and now he puts her a ring on before leaving for 4 fucking years? Fuck you Jin.
Oct 1, 2015 2:34 PM

Aug 2013
Really, really, really don't like Misaki. Her constant fake high-energy personality is so annoying. And I actually liked her in the first few episodes. But now she's just like a 10x more annoying version of Minori from ToraDora.

Glad this crap with Jin and Misaki is finally over.

And so far most of the characters suck. Shiina Mashiro is the only reason I'm still watching this.
Nov 2, 2015 2:01 PM

Jun 2015
Shit that´s a Master Plan, let the teacher trapped in your last week in the school, claping
Jan 8, 2016 6:14 PM

Jul 2008
Nothing wrong with misaki and jin, their relationship is similar to what the MC is going through. Both males are dumbasses. They think they can put their relationship on hold for 4 years, those are years wasted. Do they really think they're gonna be working on their projects 24/7? Workaholic japan logic. Take a break and go on a date once or twice a week, that's all it takes.
Apr 4, 2016 3:37 PM

Jan 2014
I'm guessing that Yuuko will still be admitted, maybe after a retry. I sincerely doubt she's shown hanging out of the window during the OP just as a visitor rather than as a resident of Sakurasou.

Ero-Camel said:
Nothing wrong with misaki and jin, their relationship is similar to what the MC is going through. Both males are dumbasses. They think they can put their relationship on hold for 4 years, those are years wasted. Do they really think they're gonna be working on their projects 24/7? Workaholic japan logic. Take a break and go on a date once or twice a week, that's all it takes.

It's not so much about the time to work, then it is about Jin finally taking some time to develop himself.

I disliked his attitude at first as well, but seeing their past I somewhat understand that Misaki has been exclusively relying on him/relying on him exclusively, ever since they were in kindergarten. He initially did not see other girls, he did not have other friends, he applied to Sumei High, just for her. Meanwhile she barely noticed him, and when she finally did, she just kept relying on him as a given. He needs to become his own person if he ever want to be more than her lackey. Maybe it could have been different if the nature of their relationship had been different from the beginning, or at least changed sooner, but now in order to be equals, he needs to be able to match up to her.

In summary I think he made the best possible call here. He basically asked her to marry him, and the others more or less comment on it as such.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Apr 19, 2016 7:33 AM

Feb 2016
It was nice to see a break with conventions by featuring flashbacks. It really helped clarify several things.
APickyCriticMay 4, 2016 2:05 AM
May 23, 2016 11:39 PM

Jul 2013
And then everyone were expelled and their lives were torn appart. Sorata started drinking and hit a pedesterian while driving under influence and ended up becoming what he was always meant to be....a prison bitch.

When there was no one to take care of her Shiina ended up starving in her poop filled room.

Nanami otherhand after seeing Sorata becomming a prison bitch realised that he was lesbian all along. Why else would she had been interested on such a balless guy.
Jan 9, 2017 10:48 PM
Jun 2016
Awww Jin and Misaki. They will tear downSakurasou! No season 2 then? <\3
Jan 10, 2017 11:57 PM

Dec 2015
Jin deserves more than a couple of punches.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 11, 2017 6:33 PM

Mar 2013
Nice episode. Finally they have been honestly talk each other.
Jun 25, 2017 5:32 PM

Nov 2016
I'm so happy... :')
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2017 6:41 AM

Jun 2017
Atleast misaki is happy now.

But i still dont know how i should feel about Shiina, Sorata and Aoyama...

Well it would be a nice Triangle to be honest...

Sep 26, 2017 4:03 PM

Aug 2014
ech Sorata is just so lame... he is so stupid that he had to be violent and then lost :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Dec 22, 2017 5:41 PM

Nov 2016
Jin is the man beating those guys up for their trash talk.

Really heartwarming conclusion of the conflict between him and Misaki. This show always gets me.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 11, 2018 7:45 AM

Feb 2017
Stuff between Jin and Misaki is finally resolved, glad they are both happy now.
Aug 30, 2019 12:59 PM
Jul 2018
So happy for Misaki! You go girl!!! Get yo man!

I like the flashbacks that show more of Misaki and Jin's relationship. I found the ruckus with the school staff to be funny! XD
Feb 4, 2020 9:56 AM
I like water

Feb 2020
Amé este capitulo, como Jin le da el anillo a Kamiigusa es muy linda esa escena, me emocioné mucho. Este capitulo es uno de los mejores, ahora hay que ver los siguientes caps que quedan.
Jun 16, 2020 7:55 AM

Oct 2010
Jin is actually a genius, so he likes the girl next door but he's shy about it, then when he discovers that misaki loves him too he gets scared and does nothing. He develops an inferiority complex and starts to bang other girls, misaki's sister too because why not. He doesn't like the thought of misaki having a bf or some random dudes talking about her but he continues to bang her sister. Misaki does everything in her power, tries sex too, to get Jin to love her back but he refuses because he thinks he's not good enough for her and he will drag her down (as if), he wants to get a job, one better than misaki's occupation because inferiority complex kicks in.
Hoe stupid can Jin be? being with the person you love doesn't drag you down, it empowers you, it makes you stronger, it makes you wanna finish the job quickly in order to get home early to have fun time with loved one, but he's an idiot.

Then, Misaki gets a ring as present to ward off boys but Jin still is not in a relationship with her, I don't care that he broke up with all his chicks, he's a douchbag. And Misaki accepts and she gets no sex, no bf for a few years. This situation is so fvcked up, man. Misaki is literally a saint whereas Jin is an idiot who wants a job. This anime is messed up and I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this way.
May 22, 2021 1:00 AM

Jun 2020
Mashiro's plans are really something else and it's cute I love it

Holy shit a fistfight on the roof nice although Sorata doesn't seem like he wants to fight just to snap some sense to Jin Sorata got beaten up, So they were really close and I mean really close to each other even their houses and a couple of flashbacks here and there about what happened to Jin's past relationship with Misaki's sister

It was a cheerful episode until Ms. Chihiro said that Sakurasou will be gone and that's a big problem.
Jul 30, 2021 11:32 PM

Apr 2020
Nice episode. Yuuko didn't pass the exam which was unfortunate, but it's great that the Jin and Misaki has finally made up.

Also lmao Jin trapping the school personnel on the roof was hysterical.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2023 10:24 PM
Mar 2023
THEY HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING WITH THTA|| ENDING
May 27, 2023 5:26 PM

Dec 2022
Another great episode
Sep 11, 2023 1:56 PM

Sep 2022
I'm happy that Sorata, Mashiro, and Nanami managed to convince both Jin and Misaki-senpai to stay with each other despite Misaki avoiding Jin as much as possible and Jin saying that he'll have to go to Osaka for college since he passed the college entrance exams.

This episode was quite touching to see and experience overall.

AND SAKURA-SOU IS SHUTTING DOWN!?!?!? NANI?????
Nov 7, 2023 7:43 PM

Dec 2022
Sorata deserved that ass beating. He's more nosy about other people's romantic hang ups than he is about his own.

Also, the romantic drama in this anime is absurd, and revolves around dating being treated as if it's a job, rather than an unwritten and casual pact of mutual affection. It doesn't inherently necessitate some massive upheaval of someone's daily routine, but it seems like only the girls realise that.

Shaded Horizon

Dec 5, 2023 2:17 AM

Feb 2020
Jin has to go to Osaka 100%. Not to "be worthy" of Misaka, but so he would bring himself up to a standard he deserves!

They're 18 anyway. No need for them to rush into a committed relationship. Simply abstaining until Jin graduates should be just fine.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do You Remember This Anime?

Fantom_Slayer - Sep 5

37 by nekomisa »»
Sep 15, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

642 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 4, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

403 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 4, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2012

245 by Megumin_SatouS2 »»
Aug 18, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2012

266 by Jeelan_oh_man »»
Jul 28, 10:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.