Forum Settings
Forums

Animes that are perceived as sad by majority of the community but not you.

New
Jun 16, 2023 10:42 AM

Jul 2021
Have you watched an anime which you thought would make you cry based on what most people said but it didn't?

For me such an anime was Your name. Okay anime but I can't find a single reason to cry while watching it or at it's ending. The ending was a happy one, why would you cry? Well it's understandable if they are tears of joy.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 16, 2023 10:43 AM

Sep 2020
I also agree on Your name, I enjoyed it but it didn’t really made me cry, and Tenki no ko is another example.
Jun 16, 2023 10:44 AM
Mar 2023
Violet evergarden.
That shit was a snooze fest
Jun 16, 2023 10:47 AM
Jun 2021
Most "sad" anime isn't tearjerking to me anymore.
I've lost a really close person recently and realized that shit is actually far more painful than any sad scene in any form of media, including anime.
Now the most I feel when something really, really sad occurs, is a slight pang of pain in my chest. That's it.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Jun 16, 2023 10:58 AM
Jul 2017
Yeah, it has to be Your Name. I didn't cry and didn't even feel like crying the whole movie, and honestly, I don't know which part of the movie people would even cry about.
Jun 16, 2023 10:59 AM

Feb 2020
Your Name and Grave of the Fireflies.
Jun 16, 2023 11:04 AM
Jul 2020
Kimi no Na wa. seconded.

Another example I can think of is Angel Beats!. The ending which apparently devastated many was mundane to me.
Jun 16, 2023 11:07 AM

Mar 2013
Nah. I don't rely in other people's emotions, especially when it comes to sentimental stuff. I almost never feel "moved" anyway, so I don't expect too much.

The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.

Jun 16, 2023 11:11 AM

Jul 2017
Kotonoha no Niwa is what immediately comes to my mind lol. I still don't get what was so sad about that anime movie.

Jun 16, 2023 11:14 AM

Apr 2016
Oshi No Ko first episode was a perfect example of this.
I went and watched some anime reactors overreacting and crying at this episode as if they just lost a relative... while I was just bored :|

I tend to be sad or cry at scenes that bring emotions or nostalgia without forcefully trying to make you cry.

A recent example is Heavenly Delusion episode 8, where the character starts to cry outloud with sad piano music playing in the background.
The scene was sad enough and didn't need extra words or extra sobbing from the characters to convey the emotions, but, it works on most anime fans I guess...
It kinda ruined it for me, while the manga actually made me cry because it felt more subtle and sober.
Jun 16, 2023 4:05 PM

May 2019
Clannad after story and other key anime.
Jun 16, 2023 4:35 PM

Aug 2020
Violet Evergarden. Forcing tearjerkering for characters we barely knew.

Jun 16, 2023 6:55 PM

Jan 2023
Like the few others who said Your Name, I also agree

It might just be me who doesn't get sad often watching shows/movies, but it's kinda hard to feel sad for characters I barely know about
Jun 16, 2023 11:55 PM

Jul 2021
astui said:
Evangelion, i guess..? did not feel depressed, shattered, broken, shocked after finishing it as majority claims
in my opinion, everyone won't feel like that only the ones who are suffering from issues and mental health problems feel that way. that anime makes you face the bitter reality in a way that makes you feel depressed especially if you're a kind of person who constantly runs away from their problems, that anime is like a reality check and it sucks. i felt the same after watching eva but it also gave me motivation to start working on myself and stop running away, that is the main reason eva has so many fans, it might not be the greatest story of all time but it holds a special place for many people. and if you can relate to shinji in any way than everything just hits harder.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 17, 2023 12:38 AM

Apr 2020
Silent Voice , I adore it and love and even connect very much with the characters as mirrors sometime but I don't actually consider it sad ,  like it's not Shakespearean tragedy . 

Your Name a pretty above average story but isn't sad at all , its just plain romance with body switching and a good story , but how is it sad .If someone here tells his/her real story of heartbreak or something like that it would be more sad than this .

Grave of Fireflies was tragic , it gave a strong feeling of like you are attending a funeral of your acquaintance , so yeah somewhat sad . 

your lie in April and I want to eat your pancreas :- Well honestly just because your lover dies it isn't that sad especially when you are a high school student , personal battles of the characters give a good character growth to them but isn't that sad , with tragic backstory and stuff . Coming from India , we actually have some films based on the same concept , and they have used the "DRAMA" enoughly to Make and average viewer cry , Indian movies excels in utilising such emotions .

Charlotte and Angel Beats more than said are mostly comic lol .

I don't cry on watching anything tbh , but the most saddest anime movement for me was Koro Sensei's Death , I got too attached to the characters though 

Tristar_ShinobiJun 17, 2023 12:47 AM
Jun 17, 2023 12:47 AM

Jul 2021
Shiki was a totally wholesome anime.
Jun 17, 2023 1:29 AM

Dec 2020
Anohana was frickin dumb , horrible and cringe af . I don't get what tf is so emotional about this thing . I just cringed at every fukin episode . So damn much overrated anime with one dimensional characters.

Actually a wannabe love polygon rip-off

Complex Stories are basically sleeping pills . Helps to get some sleep .

Jun 17, 2023 1:41 AM

Jul 2017
Apart from Your Name, Violet Evergarden. Finally seeing some people being objective about it. The story is a 4/10 at best, and there was only one good episode (which didn't make me cry either). I don't cry with anime, but Violet Evergarden didn't even manage to make an emotional impact on me. The protagonist is overrated too, her development is boring and not even that good, and the other characters were completely forgettable except for their ridiculously ostentatious names.
Jun 17, 2023 1:44 AM

Dec 2021
Radical_Orion said:
Oshi No Ko first episode was a perfect example of this.
I went and watched some anime reactors overreacting and crying at this episode as if they just lost a relative... while I was just bored :|

I tend to be sad or cry at scenes that bring emotions or nostalgia without forcefully trying to make you cry.

A recent example is Heavenly Delusion episode 8, where the character starts to cry outloud with sad piano music playing in the background.
The scene was sad enough and didn't need extra words or extra sobbing from the characters to convey the emotions, but, it works on most anime fans I guess...
It kinda ruined it for me, while the manga actually made me cry because it felt more subtle and sober.
Yeah, the music was terrible and manipulative in that scene, and I honestly laughed. 
Jun 17, 2023 1:58 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
i want to eat your pancreas, I have heard from many people that they found the film very sad. I found everything that happened towards the end far too random.

Jun 17, 2023 2:06 AM

Sep 2010
Both Clannad After Story and Your Lie in April tried a bit too hard to be sad and I found it rather cringe because they didn't deliver enough plot for me to care about the characters.
Jun 17, 2023 5:31 PM

Apr 2023
A silent voice and anohana, honestly its comedy but not like hahaha kind of funny but so bad its hilarious to laugh at kind of funny for how much dogshit they really are.

Jun 17, 2023 6:02 PM
Mar 2022
Grave of the Fireflies, I don't feel anything for both main character, instead they annoyed me since they moved to their relative's house
Jun 17, 2023 6:22 PM

Feb 2021
Your Name and Tenki no Ko. Both are okay but not great, and they surely aren't sad. 
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Jun 17, 2023 6:29 PM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
Anohana and Kimi no Na wa, not sad at all

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Jun 17, 2023 6:52 PM
Jul 2018
Lot of drama anime. Clannad, Angel Beats, Your Name, I Want To Eat Your Pancreas etc...
I dunno... they don't hit me right in the guts and I often didn't care for the characters too much.
Jun 17, 2023 6:56 PM

Mar 2013
Same about Your Name. It is a movie with a conflict, like 99% of media, and its conflict was not particularly dreary or hopeless, and was resolved by the end. Yeah. I can get being emotionally invested in the film, but it is not an unpredictable film because it is not unconventional. 

I Want To Eat Your Pancreas came across a bit too self-serving. This term is hackneyed, but Sakura is very much a manic pixie dream girl, or far too much like one. Sorry, but the friendship was so one-sided and meaningless to watch. I understand wanting a relationship with someone like Sakura, but it is very much a selfish depiction of one.
Jun 17, 2023 7:09 PM

Nov 2013
Clannad. Some friends had started anime and would everyday pester me to watch Clannad, that it was very good, but very sad. While I agree that it is good I dont think it is the saddest one out there. 
Jun 17, 2023 7:12 PM
Dust collector

Sep 2021
AnoHana, Your Name, Erased, Angel Beats, A Silent Voice, I Want To Eat Your Pancreas.
Jun 17, 2023 7:28 PM
May 2021
A Silent Voice, didn't make me cry, but I was upset over the abuse in the beginning, I have to rewatch it because I can't remember how it ended.

Violet Evergarden was kinda sad, but with the movie ending the way it did, I was happy for the character in the end, so it was worth watching, despite others who seem to disapprove.

Finally there's Re:Creators...
All my favorites, with exception of Magane and Blitz, met their fates from episode 17 on when they start dropping like flies.
I didn't cry, but I wasn't happy when that series finished.
They did try to tie it up nice with in-anime promos of that worlds manga for the characters, but a spin-off would've been better just to explore those world's.

However, if it's recent,... there's episode 12 of Tengoku Daimakyou/Heavenly Delusion.
Not a tear jerker, but the way that episode ended was wrong on all kinds of levels.
SlimsithJun 17, 2023 7:42 PM
Jun 17, 2023 7:45 PM
May 2021
TsutanaiFuun said:
astui said:
Evangelion, i guess..? did not feel depressed, shattered, broken, shocked after finishing it as majority claims
in my opinion, everyone won't feel like that only the ones who are suffering from issues and mental health problems feel that way. that anime makes you face the bitter reality in a way that makes you feel depressed especially if you're a kind of person who constantly runs away from their problems, that anime is like a reality check and it sucks. i felt the same after watching eva but it also gave me motivation to start working on myself and stop running away, that is the main reason eva has so many fans, it might not be the greatest story of all time but it holds a special place for many people. and if you can relate to shinji in any way than everything just hits harder.
That's great to point that out.
Alot of people complain about Shinji, but no one has walked in his shoes.
Impressive, most impressive.
Jun 17, 2023 10:19 PM

Mar 2021
Easily Clanned, it's a major reason why I hate it. Anybody that finds it sad must have watched it when they were young and hadn't developed emotionally, because it cheats its way to bring emotion out of the audience.

The music it uses, characters crying about the most mundane things most of the time, cute characters with tears streaming down their face. I find it very hard to accept that any adult actually thinks this show is sad, it doesn't earn it.
Jun 17, 2023 10:35 PM

Oct 2018
I never saw Kimi no Na wa as a "sad" movie, I always thought of it as an emotional film that makes you cry, but not necessarily because it's sad. There are various reasons why someone might cry, and sadness is just one of them.
That being said, an anime that tried to be sad and failed for me was Angel Beats. I think it was because of the high expectations I had for the anime, since all the lists I looked at claimed it was the saddest anime of all time in the universe.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jun 17, 2023 11:03 PM

Jan 2023
grave of the fireflies. while i enjoyed it, the 'sadness level' was overhyped

ใ…ค "๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ? ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ..๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฒ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฒ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ?" ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค

Jun 18, 2023 12:11 AM

Dec 2021
Not just Anime. Pretty much any media that is supposed to be "Sad and depressing" doesn't really have an effect on me.

They never give me a reason to care about the characters, and their suffering is always either self inflicted or contrived BS that makes no sense.

Sometimes the show goes out of its way to make me NOT like the characters, making them horrible people that I would want absolutely nothing to do with IRL, to add to the drama and "edgy-ness" which makes me even more apathetic towards (or even cheer for) their suffering/deaths.

---

The only shows that make me cry or at least have an emotional reaction (Excluding the emotional reaction of wanting to punch the main character in the face for being an idiot/asshole) are comedies and mostly light-hearted stuff. Because the sad bits contrast with the mostly light-hearted nature of the series, and because they actually give me time and a reason to like the characters and care about what happens to them.

Finding out that a character watched all of their friends die before they joined the main cast is more shocking and sad when it happens in a comedy than it is in a show called "That time when all of my friends died and it was very sad ๐Ÿ˜ข"
Jun 18, 2023 1:14 AM

Oct 2019
for me it was grave of the fire flies... it was sad... but a bit too obvious.

and for me a big part of something making me cry is the music, and grave of the fire flies, barely had any good songs.

for me it had the same affect as reading about a really terrible historical event. it's sad, it's horrible, but I didn't really have any emotional investment in it.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Animeใ€ŒAMVใ€: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jun 18, 2023 2:34 AM

Mar 2021
kusairo said:
Kotonoha no Niwa is what immediately comes to my mind lol. I still don't get what was so sad about that anime movie.

Well! it portrays the theme of distance like every other Makoto Shinkai Movie, 
Voices of a distant star: spatial & temporal distance
5 centimeters per second: physical & emotional distance
Your name: spatial distance 

"Garden of Words" stands apart from these works as it delves into the subject of age and generational distance, a topic that remains somewhat controversial even in real-life contexts. This poignant moment of their embrace serves as an affirmation of the profound respect they have developed for each other and signifies Yukino's acceptance of how Takao's presence saved her through the time they spent together. Furthermore, it acts as a bittersweet farewell to Yukino, as she subsequently relocates to her hometown.

๐“œ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
Jun 18, 2023 3:20 AM

Mar 2013
SAT_KUMAR said:
kusairo said:

"Garden of Words" stands apart from these works as it delves into the subject of age and generational distance, a topic that remains somewhat controversial even in real-life contexts. This poignant moment of their embrace serves as an affirmation of the profound respect they have developed for each other and signifies Yukino's acceptance of how Takao's presence saved her through the time they spent together. Furthermore, it acts as a bittersweet farewell to Yukino, as she subsequently relocates to her hometown.
I agree. I don't like Makoto Shinkai's works, and that includes the most revered 5 centimenters per second. While being brilliant in the animation department, he's mostly a simpleton when it comes to storytelling. Kotonoha no Niwa, in my opinion, is his best work, the one in which he achieved cohesion between script and imagery. I didn't find it sad -as I said, I'm pretty apathetic-, but it was satisfactory.

I'm a foot fetishist and right now, while I type this, I'm a bit drunk, so take my comment for what it's worth.
CronosmuJun 18, 2023 4:25 AM

Jun 18, 2023 4:40 AM

Mar 2013
APolygons2 said:
for me it was grave of the fire flies... it was sad... but a bit too obvious.

and for me a big part of something making me cry is the music, and grave of the fire flies, barely had any good songs.

for me it had the same affect as reading about a really terrible historical event. it's sad, it's horrible, but I didn't really have any emotional investment in it.
Graveyard of the fire flies is an interesting film as it's Isao Takahata's take on a cynical, and at times ironical, novel. Unlike Black Rain by Masuji Ibuse, which is basically a chronicle of the atomic aftermath (one of the great novels regarding this topic), the original Hotaru no Haka is the story of a guy in the wake of his youth amidst the nuclear dissaster. Takahata decided not to foccus on the darkest elements of the original novel, which included incest ideation, and instead opted for a rather tame retelling of a historical tragedy through the lesne of a pair of siblings forced to survive by themeselves.

Jun 18, 2023 6:50 AM
Jun 2020
While I've never cried watching a Japanese cartoon because I'm a MAN, I will admit that I get the "feels" from alot of the traditional crybait anime like clannad,kanon, and your lie in april. The one tearjerker that I felt nothing for was anohana which is a quality show just never got the feels for it.
Jun 18, 2023 10:55 AM

Jul 2017
SAT_KUMAR said:
kusairo said:

Thank you for the explanations ๐Ÿ‘Œ I do get that loneliness can be sad, but I just barely know enough about those two characters and their backstories for me to really feel sad for them at all. I just don’t know who these characters are on a deeper level. Maybe their sadness is legit and understandable, but if I remember correctly, the movie never showed me enough of what happened in their lives for me to feel sorry for them. I wasn’t with those two characters on their journey, and I never got to see and experience their ups and downs in life prior to their crying scenes in the end.

Jun 18, 2023 11:49 AM
Walpurgis

May 2023
Agreed on Your Name. 

I also disagree with people who just condense Evangelion as being 'depressing'. I think it's actually a pretty hopeful story overall. 
Jun 18, 2023 11:50 AM

Mar 2021
kusairo said:

Thank you for the explanations ๐Ÿ‘Œ I do get that loneliness can be sad, but I just barely know enough about those two characters and their backstories for me to really feel sad for them at all. I just don’t know who these characters are on a deeper level. Maybe their sadness is legit and understandable, but if I remember correctly, the movie never showed me enough of what happened in their lives for me to feel sorry for them. I wasn’t with those two characters on their journey, and I never got to see and experience their ups and downs in life prior to their crying scenes in the end.
Well, when you asked what was so sad about this anime movie, I explained it to you. What makes someone cry is subjective after all. Additionally, it's worth noting that most of Makoto Shinkai's movies are not necessarily intended to make you cry, but rather evoke a bittersweet feeling of melancholy.

๐“œ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
Jun 18, 2023 12:03 PM

Sep 2008
Grave of the Fireflies (Hotaru no Haka) comes to mind given what I now know about the intent of the film from Isao Takahata with the generational gap between those who lived through World War II and the then-modern youth of the 1980s.
Jun 18, 2023 12:12 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Surprised nobody has yet mentioned 86, I'd rather cry on Your Name or Violet than this shit.
Jun 19, 2023 2:51 PM

Jan 2014
yeah for sure..... angel beats. goddamn boring and goddamn disapointing, who wanna cry to that?
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Aug 1, 2023 1:37 AM

Feb 2019
kusairo said:

Oh yes. Rather than sad, it made me uncomfortable...with the foot fetish.

Aug 1, 2023 1:47 AM

Dec 2019
Grave of the fire flies I still enjoyed it but didnt cry also angel beats
Aug 2, 2023 7:59 AM

Apr 2018
I don't remeber feeling sad for Angel Beats.
Aug 2, 2023 8:25 AM

Oct 2018
Your Name is not that sad but a heartfelt romance.
AnoHana was just predictable.
Oshi no Ko's first episode was just... Meh.
Some of Clannad and Little Busters routes but their final scenarios are just great.
Violet Evergarden movie was just... Garbage. Even though I like the TV.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
โ€• Natsume Takashi
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How to deal with anime backlog??

Xenofight - 11 hours ago

13 by Renn »»
11 minutes ago

» Popular and acclaimed anime that you do not understand the hype of?

Semester1 - 4 hours ago

17 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
12 minutes ago

» name a non-anime you think is better than 80% of anime ( 1 2 3 )

Kenzolo-folk - May 17

147 by HopiumAddict »»
16 minutes ago

» Why are prudes trying to censor anime?

GoatPieceLuffy - 7 hours ago

35 by Saputrai »»
21 minutes ago

» Why do so many people still shove anime through interpolaiton AI? ( 1 2 )

Akuya - May 19

78 by JaniSIr »»
32 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.