Forum Settings
Forums

How many of your favorite mangas do you own physical copies of?

New
May 29, 2023 3:35 PM

Aug 2019
Just recently splurged money on buying all the volumes of one of my favorite series - in addition to one volume of another manga that I like - and realized that at this point I will be close to owning half of my favorite series. I plan to buy two more series in the future, but both of them have multiple volumes so I'll take it step by step.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 30, 2023 1:14 AM

Mar 2021
4/6: YKK (Deluxe Edition 1), Beastars (Vols. 1-22), JoJo (different part, Vols. 1-3, 5), and Our Dreams at Dusk (Vol. 1)
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

May 30, 2023 2:11 AM

May 2012
From the ones I'm sporting currently in favorites: all but 2. Light novels included.
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N 🀍

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-
May 30, 2023 4:25 AM

May 2019
2, but only 2 are also available in my country
May 30, 2023 4:32 AM

Apr 2023
I have a few OPM Volumes and one random death note one.
May 30, 2023 5:07 AM

Jul 2008
7 out of 10, including NANA, which you can't even get physical English copies of anymore, so I'm pretty glad I hung on to those. Seems like the cheapest complete set on eBay is $400. I wonder when I should cash in. Of the ones I don't own, Berserk was too long and expensive to buy, and I Am a Hero and Ran and the Grey World hadn't been published in English when I read them.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
May 30, 2023 9:22 AM

Aug 2021
everything thats out in english from nagata kabi
entirety of Fukakai na Boku no Subete wo
so yeah thats only two

those that i enjoy but didnt fit on my favs list:
30 vols of black butler
missing only one xxxholic omnibus; vol 4 is like completely gone cant get it anywhere at all
May 30, 2023 4:28 PM

Feb 2020
Only Danganronpa the Animation & Mayo Chiki, own all vols of both.
May 30, 2023 5:50 PM

May 2014
From my current top 10 manga I own 9/10. I'm really happy I managed to get all of The Wallflower physically. It's super out of print.

Yanota is the only one I don't own physically since it has no English release. I own 1 Japanese volume of it, but that doesn't really count.
May 30, 2023 6:20 PM
Mar 2017
I mostly buy whatever of my favourites or I'm tolerable with owning are available. Same with anime mostly those I've seen already or got partly through, only very few I had interest in but never got around to and I bought first.

If from my manga favourites list then none (I have planned to edit it at some point). None of them are available physical in my area at all so digital (not official means) reads they stay.

But any I did enjoy like Servant X Service or others then yeah I picked them up. I was super happy when I picked up a large copy with 2 volumes. Just waiting for the second one to be available to get the other 2 volumes and complete the set.

Got all volumes of Wotaki so was happy about that. Same with Silent Voice.
Suntanned_Duck2Jun 14, 2023 7:11 PM
May 30, 2023 7:13 PM
Dec 2015
Touka said:
7 out of 10, including NANA, which you can't even get physical English copies of anymore, so I'm pretty glad I hung on to those.

NANA actually got reprinted this year. I got most of them a few months ago at Books a Million and ordered the rest so it’s nice to have them all. Checking Amazon real quick, seems like they’re pretty much all still in stock, so good on Viz for reprinting. Honestly, seems like quite a few reprints happened this year, I was able to complete both Monster and Bloom into You as both were suddenly back in stock. Also, this one blew my mind, so I had all but the final two volumes of Bamboo Blade (which had 14 volumes in its run) and everyone was asking at least $60 each online, then in January I randomly checked Amazon and someone was asking only $30 for a brand new Vol. 13, and then Vol. 14 was just in stock for the regular MSRP. Needless to say, I hopped on both and it’s good to FINALLY have the series complete (I had gotten out of manga/anime mostly for a few years in the early 2010’s and thus I missed getting those last volumes when they were first printed).

Anyway, as for the topic question, all of them. I just can’t personally handle reading things digitally, I need a psychical copy in my hands. I admit there’s quite a few series I’m not caught up on that I’m still buying just to try to avoid it going OOP and having to pay way more, but I’ll have read enough to know I’ll like it or I’ll have seen the anime and liked it. Granted, this is more feasible for me due to being well into adulthood yet being single with no kids, I understand most people’s budgets would require being more selective on what they buy.

Edit: also missed you mentioned Ran and the Gray World, I just finished Vol 1 last week, had to take a brief break due to being busy with family and friends on Memorial Day weekend. It’s really solid so far, characters are charming, and the art is excellent. Just hope nothing too creepy happened with Ran and Mikado, the tone makes it seem like they won’t go there, but sometimes certain writers just blindside you like that.
Doom85May 30, 2023 7:16 PM
May 30, 2023 11:09 PM

Apr 2015
I only own physical copies for my top three favorite manga, since the other two sadly don't have any physical copies...is what I was about to say, but I literally just searched it up and found out The Horizon is getting an English release in a month so fuck yeah I'm getting that. But if the English copies are available - with the exception of AkG and AC since I'm not nearly as into them as I was when I first read them 5+ years ago - so far I own volumes for every manga I've rated a 8/10 or above.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
May 31, 2023 12:04 AM

Oct 2013
Very few: I'm 3 volumes short of Goodnight, Punpun. The rest of my favs are nowhere near a domestic edition
May 31, 2023 3:20 AM
Jul 2018
Currently of my fav I only own Death Note and Koe no Katachi in my first language and starting to collect Tokyo Ghoul in English... hopefully I'll be able to buy more manga and less other genre of books xd
May 31, 2023 3:24 AM

Jan 2021
Around 20 volumes of bleach. 2 volumes of kny (they are so hard to find. Will be ordering another volume soon though). 1 ordered for berserk. 5 of vagabond.

I do have plenty of other volumes (somewhere around 60) but not all of them are my favs.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

May 31, 2023 3:36 AM

Nov 2009
bucciest said:
Just recently splurged money on buying all the volumes of one of my favorite series - in addition to one volume of another manga that I like - and realized that at this point I will be close to owning half of my favorite series. I plan to buy two more series in the future, but both of them have multiple volumes so I'll take it step by step.

Pics or it didnt happen.

I have a couple.
"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"

- HP1 forever fave quote

//This was quoted in the year of 2009
May 31, 2023 11:19 AM
Aug 2022
I worked at a comic store for a decade so it was pretty easy (and cheaper) for me to keep up with the physical copies of stuff I liked

I have Berserk in its massive hardcovers, the JoJo hardcovers for parts 3, 4, 5 (I'm getting to 1 & 2), Vagabond, Monster, Asadora, Pluto, Frieren, Dinosaur Sanctuary, Evangelion, HxH, FMA, Vinland Saga, Nausicaa, Planetes, Ghost in The Shell, MHA, Mob Psycho, Dragon Ball and the colour editions of Dragon Ball Z that are available in English, and a bunch of stand alone graphic novel stuff.

I'm catching up on the back catalogue of Land of the Lustrous, Chainsaw Man, Silver Spoon, Grand Blue Dreaming, Blame, Summer Time Render, the Girl From the Other Side and Golden Kamuy.

I'd really appreciate it if Kodansha USA would put Mushishi into print, since they have translated it and its available digitally on their site. Homunculus and The Horizon's English printings start in June and I'm pretty excited about that.
May 31, 2023 4:40 PM

Jul 2008
@Doom85 Damn, that sucks for me! Not that I really wanted to part with them anyway (I love NANA), but I have received some decent offers for the collection over the years. Oh well, glad it's still on Viz's radar. When I was big into collecting manga about twelve years ago, it felt like Viz barely reprinted anything (I gave up on the Vagabond single volumes because they would so rarely reprint them, and I waited years for them to reissue some of the single editions of Neon Genesis Evangelion).

On the topic — I bought the old Viz editions of Battle Angel Alita on eBay in 2016 since the series had been out print for over a decade, then Kodansha reprinted it in 2018! I still preferred my Viz ones because Kodansha only had massive deluxe editions, but now they've reprinted it again in regular size. I guess the movie adaptation probably bought a lot of attention to it. I used to be quite selective with manga purchases because the industry seemed fairly volatile and I was worried about being left with incomplete collections (which did happened when publishers like Del Rey, Tokyopop, and ADV went under, and also when even well established publishers like Dark Horse would just give up on series, like they did with Eden: It's an Endless World), but now the English-language industry seems much healthier and with more selection than ever.

There's nothing really nefarious in Ran. I know the tone and whole scenario is a bit strange, but I had such fun with that manga. The artwork is amazing.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Jun 1, 2023 10:28 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
At least one of all of them, I think. I have most of the Spy x Family ones, all of Zombiepowder, two Yu-Gi-Oh (three in one so technically six), and three Haruhi. The Zelda ones are complete because I have the legendary edition, or whatever it's called.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Jun 5, 2023 7:13 AM

Mar 2022
I own 6/8. Chihayafuru has no physical English volumes for me to collect (and I might be taking it off my favorites list soon anyways), and I used to own Queen's Quality/QQ Sweeper a while back before I got rid of them because no new volumes were coming out. I'm planning to re-collect it, though.
The siren of a flightless bird

Quietly destroying its cage

Dance, until tonight, with a raised voice-

For I don't want to lose hope!

-Utsuro wo Aogu, Vivid BAS SQUAD
Jun 5, 2023 7:53 AM

Sep 2020
5/10. I would've gotten more but some have only Japanese physical copies or I already completed them before I got into the hobby of collecting manga.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jun 7, 2023 10:35 AM
Mar 2023
All of them, I hate reading online so I have physical copies of everything I read. If I can't get a physical copy, then I won't read it. There's exceptions, like if I reeeeally wanna read something but I can't find any physical copy (only happened once though) or if it's actually disgusting.
                                 cacagorilla will take over
Jun 7, 2023 12:23 PM

Aug 2017
Only one; Attack on Titan
Some of you never watched Bakugan Battle Brawlers on TeleToon in 2008 and it shows.
REST IN PEACE KENTAROU MIURA
Jun 7, 2023 1:03 PM

Nov 2018
Only one volume of Dragon Ball because all of its English editions are trash for now. Someday I might buy 20th Century Boys.
Jun 7, 2023 4:28 PM
α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…β˜…Κ€α΄‡α΄€α΄˜α΄‡Κ€

Dec 2018
All of them—Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica, Cardcaptor Sakura, Kitchen Princess, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Twin Spica, and even Fairy Idol Kanon.

There's only 8 favorites listed for now because I'm indecisive, but I might even add Yu-Gi-Oh (which I also recently got all of lol) onto my favs soon...
Jun 11, 2023 2:18 AM

Apr 2015
Only missing A cruel God reigns from my favorites, since it doesn't have english print or in any other language I could read. Still hoping one day we'd get official translation of it.

Uzumaki 3-in-1 deluxe edition by Viz. Devilman: the classic series by Seven seas entertainment. Dementia 21 by FantaGraphics. Helter skelter by Vertical comics. Franken Fran I have three of Seven seas entertainment omnibuses, but as I was unable to get last one in series I bought german prints to finish the series. Berserk I have single volume prints some of older DMP prints and some newer Dark horse, but not yet whole series. Daughter of iguana was published in English in A drunken dream and other stories by FantaGraphics. Parasyte as single volume print by Kodansha, but I think I might collect the colored hardcover collections too. Yu-Gi-Oh I actually have whole series in finnish by Sangatsu manga.

I haven't counted for a while how many manga volumes I have. My collection was some 1 300 volumes so i have quite few of my fav series there. Longest series that I like is Yoshihiro Takahashi's Ginga nagareboshi gin series with its sequels, one prequel and its spin-off series. Quick count I have 146 volumes about these dogs and still buying the latest series... They're under a bed among other manga about dogs that I own.
Jun 11, 2023 3:06 AM
Nov 2008
Have physical copy of all the series I really like. I try to support those as much as I can: I can't afford stuffs like action figures, but comics are way easier to get.
I stopped halfway only with D.Gray-man, because I don't know if it will ever end...
Jun 13, 2023 10:59 AM

Apr 2022
Almost all of them, tho I'm considering reading scans for series that are too long or not available in my country soon enough.
Jun 17, 2023 6:33 PM

Apr 2023
Sugar sugar rune as surprisngly its pretty sparse to find anywhere where i live.

Jul 11, 2023 9:23 PM

Aug 2010
Only 2 series; Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Yotsuba&!. I am running out of space for collectibles and starting to feel anxious for having too much stuff in my room that I even prefer to buy digital copies nowadays.
Jul 13, 2023 4:03 AM

Aug 2012
Based on my favorite manga on my profile.

I have all current volumes of Skip Beat (1-48).
All 23 volumes of Fruits Basket (old version). I'm currently collecting the collector's edition. So vols. 1-4 is all I have so far.
All 29 volumes of Oresama Teacher.
For Gakuen Alice, I have vols. 3, 5, 7, 10-16. As you can see, I'm missing some of them (forever upset Tokyopop discontinued publishing this series. It's such a great one too).
I have some vols. of Beauty Pop (5, 8-10).
I don't have any Hana-Kimi volumes TwT I need to get on with collecting this one. It's such a good series.
I only have four volumes of Ouran High School Host Club (vols. 7, 8, 17, 18). I decided to one day buy the whole box set. Once I buy that, I'll sell the extras I'll eventually have. Its' going to be a while tho. I need lots of money for this one ^ ^;;
I only have vols. 9 and 11 of W-Juliet.
No volumes on Love Com TwT A CRIME!
Aaand lastly, another of my favorites is Bokura no Kiseki, but it's not licensed anywhere. So obviously, no volumes of that series at all ;___; I WANT IT SO BAD!!

My goal is to collect all of these series. It's a process in obtaining all of them. I'm excited for the day I'll have them all in my possession.
Aug 29, 2023 6:42 AM

Mar 2012
I have all 3 Slayers LN collector's edition and will get the next ones when they come out.
I have all xxxHolic except omibus volume 4, impossible to find. I see Tsubasa omnibuses are also missing volumes, so I didn't even start with those yet. Hope for a reprint of both, would definitely get Tsubasa then.
I have 16/23 vols of Nougami Neuro (spanish) and in the process of collecting the rest, almost there!
Have some Haruhi volumes in another language, incomplete.
Naruto vol 1 and 7.
For Akatsuki no Yona, I have only the LN volume (spanish).
I also have some manga not on my favorites, including some ongoings.

I would also like to collect Berserk sometime, that large hardcover edition, when I have where to put 14+  large (and also not cheap) books. Maybe also Hanako-kun, the spanish edition is very pretty, with color pages in every volume.
Aug 29, 2023 6:52 AM

Jan 2023
7/9, I don’t have the volumes for Ao no Hako and Kaoru Hana so I read them online. The rest I have at least one physical volume.
Aug 29, 2023 6:54 AM

Apr 2021
None. I'm planning to buy some of them in future. But there are ones that don't have physical copy so I'll probably self-print those
Aug 29, 2023 1:36 PM

Apr 2022
I own all my favorites as physical volumes. 

But since I'm rather picky, my collection isn't particularly large. It can all fit on one shelf. 
Aug 29, 2023 7:37 PM

Jul 2021
I only own 2 out of 6: Detective Conan and Yotsubato!
I only have volume 3 of Dungeon Meshi but I do plan to get every volume of it.
I don't own the rest of my favorite manga physical copies but I planned to collect them sometime later.
Aug 30, 2023 6:07 PM
Mar 2017
If just the series I have the most volumes for then hmm.

I guess those that barely have any in stores are the least and those that have more (of ones that are popular that I actually buy as 99% of them I don't care for them).

I'd say I have the most of Komi at 24 volumes and kept buying them since I started before S1 came out (a few months before). Took me a while to get Volume 10 so read it digitally then got the rest and Volume 10 later (didn't get10 till 22 or 23 came out and had no issues picking up 11-24 at all, yeah I had to wait a while).

Tokyo Ghoul at about 10-11 volumes of both regular and RE (I started reading them and had up to I think volume 4-5 at the time, then stopped, bought up a fair amount and still not read them then stopped and 10-11 in of purchases till I actually get started reading them XD).

The series is always available I'm not going to struggle to buy copies of them lets be real. I'll get the rest later they always are on shelves.

Otherwise I own all 7 volumes of a Silent Voice so that's nice.

And all 11, I mean 2 volume bundled so 6 volumes of Wotaki.

Everything else is around 1-2 or 1-4/5 (Yona 5, Kubo 4, others like Servant X Service (1 bundled of 2), Romantic Killer 2, Absolute Duo 2 (2 random of the manga version then the LN I haven't read, and so on 1 volumes of sorts) for the around what 10 series I've tried (and 1 one shot).

Been reading a few shounen, seinen and shoujo. Mostly yes of the slice of life, romcom and drama as usual.

But otherwise any niche series I actually seek (or popular but under the surface is what they actually are any 'actual niche' are digital only reads because they will never be made available overseas at all) barely get their volumes on shelves so it stays at 1-2 if lucky and that's it. Yeah it's kind of annoying with that being the case.

I mean if Quintuplets is apparently according to the anime licensors/whoever made the box art back text say 'own the sleeper hit of 2019' you know something doesn't add up there. XD When it's a popular show at least in the harem community likely and well I mean. It's not mainstream but it's what I call popular but below surface level shows/manga. Aka shows/manga the community knows and has heard about regardless popular just not mainstream popular but anyways.

Any manga I'd like to get don't end up on my shelves of those popular but under surface level ones at least in my local store and my library I did read a few but barely see them appear. Anything actually niche will never be available so digital it is.

(where I read School Rumble volumes that were available then stopped about what halfway through the volumes I think I need to read them digitally to continue them even though already watched the anime all the way through anyway so it was only for minor differences and that's it,

Kimi ni Todoke briefly then stopped (got volume 1 again at least now then library before), I think that was about it I didn't read many at the library).
Suntanned_Duck2Aug 30, 2023 6:19 PM
Sep 2, 2023 8:06 AM

Aug 2009
If my favorite manga is released in my country, then I buy it.

In my collection are:
Finished
Dragon Ball (42 volumes)
Fullmetal Alchemist (27 volumes)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (14 volumes)
Slayers (8 volumes)
Voynich Hotel (3 volumes)

Stil released:
Dragon Ball Super (19 volumes)
Shaman King (12 volumes)
One-Punch Man (25 volumes)
My Dress Up Darling (10 volumes)
Insomniacs after school (2 volumes)
Yuru Camp (13 volumes)
Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir (2 volumes)
Spy x Family (11 volumes)

I also have some Light Novels:
Sword Art Online (24 volumes)
SAO Progressive (5 volumes)
Re:Zero (30 volumes)
NoGame NoLife (11 volumes + Practical War Game)
Overlord (13 volumes)

Soon there will be Sailor Moon Ethernal Edition manga here, so I will buy it too. And maybe Yomi no Tsugai.

If there will be something in the future I will buy it too :)
I like to have physical copy of something I like. And for me it's also some kind of respect to mangaka, for his/her hard work :)
Sep 2, 2023 11:27 AM

May 2010
None because i dont see the value in owning them personally.

I have yet to feel the need to read the same manga or webtoon twice to be honest.
Sep 2, 2023 12:25 PM
Jul 2021
I haven'y bought any physical copies i just do it all online.
Sep 2, 2023 8:30 PM

Jul 2009
I only read physical copies so whatever i read on my list, i own them all as physical copy.
Sep 2, 2023 9:07 PM

Jul 2022
I've bought a few physical copies of manga. Out of my favorite manga though, I own an omnibus of Berserk, the first of its set, as well as the first 2-3 volumes of Helck. I also own most of Spy X Family, so there's that.
Sep 5, 2023 3:22 PM

Jul 2023
Quite a few actually .. most recently - just splurged and got the complete Junji Ito collection (*not the short story/ 1-shot collections), but all of the completed stories - so, 10 titles in all! Placed next to my pic with him, it is an epic shelf, I tell you!! :)
Sep 7, 2023 5:02 PM
otp haver πŸ€ͺ

Jul 2017
I adult have adult money so of course I do.

- Boku no Hero Academia | In full, caught up. I have all of the Japanese manga and all the movie exclusive volumes as well.
- Doukyuusei| Yep, the localized run is almost fully finished and I can't wait cause all we've had is fan scanlations of the last chapters.
- Dark Heaven | I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it ever got officially translated. I've been tempted to buy the Korean one just because the collectors version is so gorgeous but I'll wait a little bit longer!
- Banana Fish | I remember waiting and hoping Viz was going to do a new release when the anime came out and they never did. I've never looked to see what condition the best of the older release looks like versus cost but MEH maybe I'll just wait it out.
- OreMonogatari | I desperately want to own it all. I don't know how often they to reprints. Shoujo Beat has been pretty infamous for saying how they often don't but I own a couple voumes I've been lucky to snag.
- Chihayafuru | Now that the series is over I'm hoping Kodansha does a collectors box once the manga is fully localized. It would look so gorgeous and I need it.
- Amaama to Inazuma | It was the first series I've ever fully owned. I got lucky getting them all pretty cheap during a sale so even when I was making peasent money I splurged and it's still absolutely cute. Do not regret.
- xxxHolic | This one frustrates the heck out of me. Del Rey has fully switched Holic over to Omnibus and they look AWFUL. I found the first volume in pristine condition at a Thrift Store of all places years back and I've wanted to buy the singular volumes. But they're old prints so they're expensive!!! It's tempting to possibly buy the series in Japanese since I'm learning but I don't exactly want to mingle my collection like that.
- A Man and His Cat | A whim buy. The first volume was so precious I just bought all of them.
- Ase to Sekkan | I just finished this and I fully intend to buy the manga before the end of the year; probably Black Friday!
- Otoyomegatari | It's on my list, I had favorited it really early on because it's just stunning but I was hoping years later it would've gotten finished by now since it's decently episodic like. 13 volumes. MAN.
- Nausicaä | I got the collectors edition as a Christmas gift a few years back. Now it's sitting on my Ghibli display shelf.
Sep 12, 2023 2:58 PM
Aug 2020
Just the one but it's nice to physically own the copies
Sep 15, 2023 4:52 AM

Oct 2013
7/10 for now. The ones I don't have are One Piece, Naruto, and Hajime no Ippo. There's 300 volumes between them and I don't have enough space in my apartment for them.

"The kindest person in the room is often the smartest."
Sep 16, 2023 1:43 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Zero, absolutely none..
Do you think the kind of manga I like which is murder mysteries, are even available in this deserted country?

Oct 19, 2023 8:05 AM

Oct 2023
I have a few here and there, used to have a bunch of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z stuff when I was younger. As of now I have a bunch of Chainsaw Man volumes, a Gintama Volume, a few Full Metal Alchemist ones, and some Death Notes volumes. My most prized possession is this Azumanga Daioh volume I got a few years ago,
Oct 19, 2023 8:40 AM

Oct 2018
Everything I own is my favorites, except AoT which WAS one of my favorites but I stopped collecting th volumes since I am disappointed how the author ruined the story. I would like to own the Claymore manga , Shigurui which is not available in English and others which are not available where I live. The list what I own is on my profile about me.
Mila91Oct 19, 2023 8:44 AM

Oct 19, 2023 9:24 AM

Jan 2021
To be honest im a very dedicated collector, i have 4/5 of my Favorite Mangas at home...
Made in Abyss 11/12 since the newest isnt out in my region yet
Houseki no Kuni 11/12, since its the same situation as MiA and also finding some of them in german felt like a choore since theys are out of print
Jigokuraku 13/13
SCP Foundation: Iris of the Mirror World 1/1 i think only one LN volume was released

The only one i lack is Q, Koi tte nan desu ka? since it didnt had any release outside of Japan as far as i know. Maybe i will get Totsukuni no Shoujo in the future as i really loved it too, it isnt part of my favorites but still deserves a mention.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MRC_mod - Jan 20

175 by nerfsunny »»
4 hours ago

» Help Finding Two Different Hentai Doujinshi

Waiting4theW0rms - 4 hours ago

0 by Waiting4theW0rms »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

409 by Strymoon »»
7 hours ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1091 by Bogard087 »»
Today, 5:14 AM

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

31 by ColdBlackTeaFan »»
Today, 1:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.