Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3

New
Aug 26, 2018 9:29 PM
Aug 2018
Hey guys, I just joined so I hope you guys are willing to help me out. I’ve been racking my brain trying to find the title of this one manga, but I can’t remember it. I just thought it was really cute and it suddenly popped into my head. I’m pretty sure the plot goes something like this. . . This girl is in love with one of her classmates and everyone in the class thinks he’s unattractive or something like that because he’s short and the way he talks, but then after summer break(?) he comes back and he’s tall and handsome. This may or may not be a one shot
frost22Aug 26, 2018 9:40 PM
Pages (22) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 27, 2018 12:33 AM
Mar 2018
Sorry Bud Dont you have a photo of that manga?

Aug 27, 2018 7:52 AM
Jul 2014
I believe what you're looking for is "My Hero (TANAKA Teko)" and it is indeed a oneshot.
Aug 27, 2018 9:03 AM

Sep 2017
It's a very, very generic setting, but these two come to mind;

Lookism

D.I.C.E

Aug 27, 2018 4:49 PM
Aug 2018
Dante said:
I believe what you're looking for is "My Hero (TANAKA Teko)" and it is indeed a oneshot.

Yes, this is it! Haha thanks I didn’t think I would find it so soon.
Aug 27, 2018 4:50 PM
Aug 2018
NormalNoFetish said:
It's a very, very generic setting, but these two come to mind;

Lookism

D.I.C.E

Hmmm these weren’t the one I was looking for, but they seem interesting so I’ll look into them too. Thanks tho!
Mar 19, 2022 1:23 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Modelled off of the anime topic of similar name, you can post here if you have a picture or vague memory of a manga or manga character but don't know its title or name, and we will try to help you out.

Please only post here if you need help or can contribute to the picture/description in question. The aim of this topic is to help people, so please everyone, let's respect that :)

If you want to have anime or anime characters identified, please post here.

These image search engines can help you find the source of your image:
Google (click the camera symbol to paste/upload images)
IQDB
SauceNAO
Doujinshi Search

Old threads:
Version 1
Version 2
Mar 19, 2022 10:38 PM
Jul 2016
this nsfw and i think this is hentai

https://i.imgur.com/3uy2uzz.jpeg
Mar 19, 2022 11:23 PM

Feb 2014
Pringer-x said:
this nsfw and i think this is hentai

https://i.imgur.com/3uy2uzz.jpeg

looks like: Succubus Joshikou de Sakusei Jisshuu: Kyouzai wa… Ore!?
machy871Mar 19, 2022 11:28 PM

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Mar 20, 2022 1:31 AM
Jul 2016

thanks a lot

err i also have been looking for this

note this is hentai and very nsfw

https://i.imgur.com/626ZxFY.jpg
Mar 20, 2022 1:17 PM

Jul 2014
Anyone could help me knowing where this is from?

https://klaftwerk.tumblr.com/image/106801018663
(yes, the link is working)

Seems like an old children’s anime
Mar 20, 2022 1:34 PM
Jul 2018
uselessgoddess said:

赤鬼と青鬼のタンゴ (Red Demon and Blue Demon Tango) a song that was aired on NHK
Mar 20, 2022 1:46 PM

Jul 2014
pinktoast said:
uselessgoddess said:

赤鬼と青鬼のタンゴ (Red Demon and Blue Demon Tango) a song that was aired on NHK

tysm! i actually found the source a moment ago while waiting for an answer here (i continued my searches while waiting) XD
turns out its a song from “Minna no Uta” (from NHK, like you said)
but ty, you are very cool, hope you have a nice day
Mar 21, 2022 1:16 AM

Aug 2018
Hi! I need help finding a picture of a school uniform from a manga or an manga-styled work.

In GQ.com's article 'Celebrity Style Evolution: Eddie Murphy', slide 11 mentions an anime school uniform, and has a link to a Photobucket image by Kitsune08. I had read this article many years ago, and saw the image but forgot to archive the image. In the past couple of days, I remembered to re-read this article and find the image, but the Photobucket link does not display the image, and I can't find the image archived anywhere.

All I remember about the image is that it featured a boys' school uniform with a yellow shirt and a blazer; the blazer might have been green, but I don't have a good memory. The image was definitely in a manga art style, but might have been from another type of media, e.g. visual novel or light novel.

Can anyone help me so that I can find out the name/s of the character/s in this lost image?
Mar 21, 2022 10:02 AM

Feb 2021
Hello I need some help with figuring out if this is original art or manga.

Thanks!
OtakuHotnSpicyMar 21, 2022 10:08 AM
Mar 21, 2022 10:24 AM

Jan 2021
OtakuHotnSpicy said:
Hello I need some help with figuring out if this is original art or manga.

Thanks!

I think that this an original art by Vinne.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Mar 21, 2022 9:58 PM
Jul 2018
Saori_Shun said:
Hi! I need help finding a picture of a school uniform from a manga or an manga-styled work.

In GQ.com's article 'Celebrity Style Evolution: Eddie Murphy', slide 11 mentions an anime school uniform, and has a link to a Photobucket image by Kitsune08. I had read this article many years ago, and saw the image but forgot to archive the image. In the past couple of days, I remembered to re-read this article and find the image, but the Photobucket link does not display the image, and I can't find the image archived anywhere.

All I remember about the image is that it featured a boys' school uniform with a yellow shirt and a blazer; the blazer might have been green, but I don't have a good memory. The image was definitely in a manga art style, but might have been from another type of media, e.g. visual novel or light novel.

Can anyone help me so that I can find out the name/s of the character/s in this lost image?
Well it's going to be hard to find with little details. Can you recall the boy's hair color/length and his eye color? Or what about the pants?
So far we can tell it's from before 2012.
Mar 22, 2022 3:21 AM

Aug 2018
pinktoast said:
Saori_Shun said:

Well it's going to be hard to find with little details. Can you recall the boy's hair color/length and his eye color? Or what about the pants?
So far we can tell it's from before 2012.

Unfortunately, I don't remember his hair colour or eye colour, or what his pants were like. I'm pretty sure he didn't have hair longer than shoulder length, but that's about it.
I've tried searching on Danbooru, Konachan, Yande.re, Sankaku Channel, Zerochan and Gelbooru for 'yellow shirt' combined with tags like 'school uniform' and 'blazer', but the tag 'yellow shirt' gives me images containing yellow button-down shirts, yellow T-shirts and yellow tank tops, whereas the boy only wore a yellow button-down shirt.

EDIT: Also, what's the name of every character posted in these images? All I know is that both photos were taken before 2009:

Saori_ShunMar 25, 2022 8:00 AM
Mar 24, 2022 1:59 PM
Apr 2019
Mar 25, 2022 10:41 AM
Mar 2022
Hi, I’m looking for this one manga. It was about a girl who started attending a new school, but for some reason, it was the school requirement that she pretend to be in a family with her dorm mates. At least i think it was her dorm mates. It was an all girls school. I think the school may have been a prestigious school, and she was a commoner.
Mar 26, 2022 12:23 PM
Jul 2018
Aloeverayum said:
Hi, I’m looking for this one manga. It was about a girl who started attending a new school, but for some reason, it was the school requirement that she pretend to be in a family with her dorm mates. At least i think it was her dorm mates. It was an all girls school. I think the school may have been a prestigious school, and she was a commoner.

Is it perhaps Opapagoto?
Mar 28, 2022 12:53 PM
Nov 2019
Yo, does anyone know about a manga where the MC is a dragon or a cat or a dog, dont really remember much, and he tries to help the FMC who saved him, who studies in an academy and I think she was a princess or something, but another woman begins brainwashing everyone and they bully the FMC to almost death.
Mar 28, 2022 1:33 PM
Mar 2022
pinktoast said:
Aloeverayum said:

Is it perhaps Opapagoto?

Omg yes that's it! Thank you sm!!!
Mar 29, 2022 11:02 AM

Aug 2018
What characters are these people cosplaying?

Mar 29, 2022 11:05 AM

Jan 2021
Saori_Shun said:
What characters are these people cosplaying?

Most of them seem to be cosplaying characters from Mob Psycho 100.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Mar 30, 2022 6:18 AM
Mar 2022
Hello I'm looking for a manga. The premises of the manga is based on this shy school girl who gets harrased by her childhood friend because she has female "assets xD". One day she meets this supernatural girl who makes a deal with her, whoever the timid girl has sex with will disappear, while reluctant at first the dude childhood friend won't leave her alone so she reluctantly does it with him. But before he disappears he confesses he has feelings for her and she instantly regrets it. The classmates who ignored the bullying at first then acknowledge the girl and apologize for ignoring the bullying but the girl is angry about it.

It's kinda nsfw I'm pretty sure it isn't a hentai though sorry if it seems vague xD
Mar 30, 2022 11:54 AM
Aug 2021
*PLEASE NEED HELP FINDING A MANGA*
The scene goes like this:

1. FMC gets captured by a giant guy (really big, kinda like monster)

He then holds the FMC by both hand like the shape X near his chest. FMc is crying+ saying she's not scared of him.

2. That big guy is laughing and shouting he will rape her, while the MC (swordsman) is on the ground and is desperately trying to stand up with his sword while looking at the scene. 3. The main part is the environment is of ntr but nothing like that actually happens, that guy doesn't even have a D*ck is what was written below the panel of that manga.

[The scene is taking place near a dungeon, afternoon,]. It kinda feels like an isekai/Fantasy themed manga.

Both MC and FMC are married. I saw the panel in a comment section on this site, but couldn't download the image and now I can't find it.

Thank you.

<Not berserk>
Apr 3, 2022 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
Hello, I'm looking for a specific manga. Here's what I remember
-main character is a young male bound to a wheel chair
-has an older sister working for the gov/military
-takes place in a sci-fi world
-the gov/military works to defend against very large aliens
- there is a two man system to fight against said aliens
- two man system works with one person being controlled by another person to fight aliens, person being controlled gives up all senses and transforms into a mecha, while the person controlling has full control of person being controlled
- if the person being controlled dies, then he dies and not much to do about it, while the person controlling snaps back into their own body
-in the first couple chapters of the manga, we witness this happening because the controlling person hesitated while observing a foreign object, both people in this two man system were male
- the older sister of the main character has gotten clearance from the military/gov to become a mecha for her brother to control.
- idk if this helps, but it was in black/white
Apr 3, 2022 5:59 PM
Dec 2019
Hi, need some help finding this one manhwa.the world setting is the curent day and age when then monsters started to apear throwing the world in chaos, then people started to awaken with powers. The mc (guy) dead as an awakener and gose back to the past maybe 5/10 years to the past long before the monsters apear, back to current age. The mc determined starts strengthing himself physically for the future events and gains power (money). With his knowledge he knows a huge stock will happen and he gets prepared for it. He makes allies with the guy (American I believe). Mc got the stock with the help of the guy making them extremely wealthy. Trying to get the money they open multiple businesses to transfer the money. Mc also buys a mountain and stars building there knowing its a location where monster would come from in the future and get a lot of money when the monsters come. Thats pretty all i remember. Cant really find it, every time i look it up it brings up manhwas like solo leaving and memerize. Please help me this manhwa!
Apr 4, 2022 7:53 PM
Jun 2021
i believe the mc was summoned, he was dropped into the middle of a mountain filled with dragons, kills them all with the help of idk an announcer type voice that helps him control his power. he gets a dragon orb or something similar. he then saves a village from a band of orcs where he meets a (wolf?) beastgirl that turns out to be his old friend who died 10-15 years and apparently reincarnated into that world. they have sex and she becomes his slave. mc negotiates/fights with some giant white wolves on behalf of the queen, fights a goblin horde with an A rank slave adventurer, fights a bunch of giant ants (23 nests if i recall). an ex a rank adventurer becomes his maid and (i think) the other villagers from the orc attacked village become his maids. thats about all i can think of, any help would be appreciated :)
Apr 5, 2022 12:06 AM
Dec 2018
I'm looking for a manga with the plot of two characters dating to get through school. They only agree to date for the appearances because they're both super against dating.
Apr 5, 2022 7:44 AM

Dec 2011
im looking for a manga i read like 20 years ago. only scene i remember they are talking about drug, a frame showing tattoo of butterfly below tongue, and the guy sitting on bed looking at the corner
~part-time weaboo
Apr 5, 2022 8:29 AM
Apr 5, 2022 9:21 AM

Jan 2017

One Piece
It's one of the first few chapters , with the tiny guy trapped in the chest.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 5, 2022 11:07 AM
Dec 2019
Looking for a manga, might have been a one shot, story is about a guy with blue or red hair and glasses. Hes in highschool and has to battle others with strong students for dominance.
He may have used books as a weapon.

-Either he or one of his classmates fights with a ruler
-The word NEET is used, either the title or just as a descriptor for him.
-His bestfriend was blonde and had a construction/miner hat on

Thank you!
Apr 5, 2022 7:36 PM
Feb 2014

Most likely is this:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/130204/Kami_no_Techigai_de_Shindara_Cheat_Gun_Tsumi_de_Isekai_ni_Hourikomaremashita
My candies 2021:

My candies 2022:

My candies 2023:
Apr 5, 2022 7:59 PM
Jun 2021
BGR said:

Most likely is this:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/130204/Kami_no_Techigai_de_Shindara_Cheat_Gun_Tsumi_de_Isekai_ni_Hourikomaremashita

yes this is it, thanks alot :)
Apr 6, 2022 8:54 AM

Aug 2018
Who are these people cosplaying?

Apr 6, 2022 9:26 AM
Apr 7, 2022 8:10 AM

Feb 2021
Heyyy guess who's back?? Me!

Anyway, I'm looking for this one shoujo ai manga. Iirc, the setting is two best friends entering the same school and the main character finds a female senior she admired back in junior high. I think there is also a tutor(?) who is also a female who frequently comes to the main character's house. Sorry for the lack of description but that's all I remember.

Any help is appreciated.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Apr 8, 2022 12:59 PM
Aug 2021
From which horror manga/Manhwa this is from?

The scene starts with introduction of a certain city/town where monsters/Ghosts Live.[shows certain parts of the City which is abondoned, and many "keep out" signs.
Then it shows from the MC's pov while he's walking down a road while surrounded by buildings with many "no entry" "entry prohibited" signs, Then he stops on front of a big gate having the same signs on it.
[The gate is the entrance to that city]
The surrounding area of that ghost city is affected and is abondoned by people. It kinda gives of that Apocalypse aura*
Then the mc opens that gate and the chapter ends with many monsters running towards him.

[The manhwa/manga was scary and the art was also impressive]
This is all I can remember from the 1st chapter.
Please if you remember the name tell me. Thankyou.
Apr 9, 2022 10:10 AM

Aug 2018
What’s the name of this character?

EDIT: also, what’s the name of the manga character in this image?

Saori_ShunApr 9, 2022 11:10 PM
Apr 10, 2022 12:40 PM

Mar 2015
Saori_Shun said:
What’s the name of this character?

EDIT: also, what’s the name of the manga character in this image?

if its the bottom left.. that's Lucifer from Obey Me!
Apr 11, 2022 5:04 AM
Apr 2021
(Sorry for my poor English, I'm French)
I'm trying to remember the name of a realistic romance/explicit ecchi manga, where the two protagonists date each other and share the same dream: becoming toy designers. They have both finally achieved their goal but are hired in two competitive companies, and I remember that a lot of drama happens because there are stories about industrial espionage, and other things like that, that endanger their couple.
It's not a big deal if I can't remember because the manga wasn't so good, but thanks for your help anyway.
Apr 11, 2022 7:52 AM
Jan 2016
Trying to remember a manga, the only things I remember of is its basic premise and the first chapters.

It was about two kids (male and female) in a post-apocalyptic world and there were zombies involved (at least in the first chapters). The first chapters was the boy being hidden by his mother and having to watch her being eaten by the zombies, then once the coast was clear he left his hiding and gathered his mother's remains into a pile in an attempt to rebuild her.
Apr 11, 2022 10:10 AM

Jul 2017
Ainine9 said:
Trying to remember a manga, the only things I remember of is its basic premise and the first chapters.

It was about two kids (male and female) in a post-apocalyptic world and there were zombies involved (at least in the first chapters). The first chapters was the boy being hidden by his mother and having to watch her being eaten by the zombies, then once the coast was clear he left his hiding and gathered his mother's remains into a pile in an attempt to rebuild her.

Sounds like The Horizon, though it wasn't zombies so maybe it's other thing, but the "rebuilding" the mothers checks out.
Apr 11, 2022 11:24 AM
Jul 2016
Hi, I'm looking for a manga

If i remember correctly, the hero was a dude ultra powerful that reincarnated into the future.

He is born in the same bloodline but endup being despised by his father and forced to live with his mother in a small house outside of view.

He never met his father and lived a nice life with his mother, but then One day he is called by his father (which is an army leader or something) and he get to meet him for the first time. His father tell him that now that he is an adult he gonna stop supporting him and his mother and then his brother want to have a duel with him to teach him a lesson and stuff like that.

By then he his extremely disappointed by how shitty his descendants turned to be and just humiliate his brother in a fight before leaving.

That's all that i remember but i can't find it and it drive me mad XD

Thanks
ToolaDrakeApr 11, 2022 11:29 AM
Apr 11, 2022 12:56 PM
Apr 2022
Hi to all!
I wonder if someone here will be able to help me ... A few years ago I read a manga whose title I can't remember. I just remember the general concept of the story:
The manga belonged to the shoujo genre and was about a girl who entered a car repair class (if I remember correctly she probably wanted to take over the family business and was the only girl in this class).
A romantic comedy, it wasn't very long, something like 5-6 chapters. I think she had something with the wolf in the title, but I'm not 100% sure about it...
Anyway, if anyone knows anything, I'd be very grateful for your help!
Apr 11, 2022 9:52 PM

Mar 2008
ToolaDrake said:
Hi, I'm looking for a manga

If i remember correctly, the hero was a dude ultra powerful that reincarnated into the future.

He is born in the same bloodline but endup being despised by his father and forced to live with his mother in a small house outside of view.

He never met his father and lived a nice life with his mother, but then One day he is called by his father (which is an army leader or something) and he get to meet him for the first time. His father tell him that now that he is an adult he gonna stop supporting him and his mother and then his brother want to have a duel with him to teach him a lesson and stuff like that.

By then he his extremely disappointed by how shitty his descendants turned to be and just humiliate his brother in a fight before leaving.

That's all that i remember but i can't find it and it drive me mad XD

Thanks

This manga might be what you're looking for
Apr 11, 2022 11:20 PM
Jul 2016
Pages (22) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

375 by YahwehTzVaoth »»
5 hours ago

» 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MRC_mod - Jan 20

151 by Armandoriel »»
7 hours ago

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - Today

1 by Alexioos95 »»
8 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

21 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:55 PM

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

52 by Luxology »»
Yesterday, 5:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.