Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 19, 2020 8:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, Ruri makes another new friend. She seems like the type that can make friends with just about anyone.

It also seems this anime has an amnesia type trope so but nontheless, it's an adorable episode. Welcome back Assault Lily: Bouquet.
Nov 19, 2020 9:00 AM

Jul 2017
Coming back after a week's rest, and a new character borne from a jelly bean-like capsule with a CHARM?

Riri working hard for the team as a leader, that is much for her enthusiasm...MAYBE TOO MUCH. The new character being able to interact with Magie (and a certified Lily) she would soon be a valuable asset to the team for fighting against stronger incoming Huges.

But for now, she's just a moe patient on watchful eyes. And Riri's intense attention on her like a caring mother "Big Sister" sure makes Yuyu super jealous for a rival, whilst the other moe gaps of the Legion are lazing around doing their own stuff. Kaede SURE is MORE jealous than Yuyu LOLS.

HEH, naming her after Yuyu and Riri's Yuri couple name? That sure reminds of nightmare hijinks, though that's not a surprise really. Karma strikes back the hardest with a "birth child".

On the issue with the Headmaster and the Student Council President, the issue of the Huges impending will serve a challenge for Riri's and Alfheim Legions going forward.
KANLen09Nov 20, 2020 6:51 AM
Nov 19, 2020 10:00 AM

Apr 2010
Well another new girl, well one that came out of no where from a beach seeing as this anime has new girls almost each episode.
Still it's a mystery girl this time and something tells me it could mean trouble in future episodes.
It would be interesting to see how she will effect the relationship between the girls.
Nov 19, 2020 11:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Not bad, once again they added a new girl but this time it seems to be more interesting because she seems important for Riri and Yuyu's character development etc + she's sure cute xD
Also Yuyu's face was really distorted during that scene, it's weird lol
Nov 20, 2020 5:56 AM

Feb 2019
I missed this show so much last week. Nice to have my weekly
dose of thighs back.

This episode was great. Seeing YuYu get jealous of Riri spending time with Yuri was so cute and a nice sign of development from where she was in episode 1. Love how she kept Riri’s textbook as well to have something of hers to hold onto.

Plot wise, there’s definitely something going on with Yuri and those people the headmaster was talking to. Could be an experiment, test subject etc, but they want her back badly. Hopefully we get more of that explained soon. Can’t wait for next week.
Nov 20, 2020 6:07 AM

Jan 2014
Part of me wonders if she's like a new incarnation or something of Yuyu's friend from her past. Since they have played off of that a lot in the first couple of episodes.
Nov 20, 2020 6:49 AM

Sep 2019
How long are they going to tease us with yuri, we all know that there isn't going to be a romantic developement between them. By the way, Miliam and the new girl are the best girls now.
Nov 20, 2020 7:03 AM

Apr 2014
Yuri. Nice name, by bringing their couple name to name the new girl.

For the new girl Yuri, I think she's kind of cloning of some experimental human that can absorb magic power from someone. As we see from this episode, Riri is the first person to contact her, and that makes she has the same magic amount as Riri, as well as, her characteristic also similar to Riri too.

And, Kaede also needs more love from Riri. Or she will totally lose Riri to Yuyu and Yuri.
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 20, 2020 7:11 AM
Jul 2019
No episode last week, finally got one today. Nothing much happened, ResidentSleeper for the most parts. Also, Yuri yuri.
Nov 20, 2020 7:29 AM

Mar 2020
Yuyu blushed this episode...wow, did not see that coming. Nice to see Yuyu jealous that she isn't getting any attention from Riri. Kaade's never gonna get any love from Riri xD.

Yuri, what an amazing name!

Ellenwitch said:
Part of me wonders if she's like a new incarnation or something of Yuyu's friend from her past. Since they have played off of that a lot in the first couple of episodes.

I was thinking the exact same thing!!

Amusing episode :)
Nov 20, 2020 8:32 AM

Nov 2013
If she was a newlyborn why she instanly become a cute girl instead of baby ? If she wasn't a newlyborn why she acted like a baby ? Oh fuck me senseless.

That's all I can say I guess, I'm just speculating that Yuri might be someone important for the finale episode or whatever whether she is the objective to be rescued or she will become the finale boss or something.

Yep turned out that I stupidly missed the possibility her being humanoid version of huge. But that doesn't change the fact it just another addition of cute girl.
DannyTheDonkeyNov 20, 2020 8:55 AM
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Nov 20, 2020 8:37 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A pink moe blob loli, named Riri the Lily return after taking a week break! Now its reached the other story that looks like, intriguing. So, was that really a human? Or an artificial created by those fishy persons on call? Well, its still confusing on these episode. Its might either indeed the child of the Huge that came in from their evolution toward the worst era, or its really the experimental girl from the shipping incident that happened in the beginning. Well, its really tempting me! Also, its interesting, how she could absorb the Magie power from Lili, after she encounters the capsule, and made her suddenly became the Lily one. Well, congrats, then! And Riri, you must taken care of her!

The relations dynamics between the girl and Lili was simply a moe. While Yuyu jealousy was over the top-notch already. Hah, smug Kaede just hilarious. Then, Kaede ate her own medicine words after that issue between Yuyu and Lili has been clear with a satisfied hug. Because, Yuyu suddenly gathered more moe girl into her surroundings, and ofc together with Riri too! Just poor you, Kaede xD.

Well, its looks like the real deal will get its proper explanations at the next episode. So, lets skip these introduction and imma waiting for the next episode, behind the screen ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 20, 2020 8:39 AM

Oct 2017
Ah yes the random girl pops up and it turns out that she's the humanoid version of the enemies they were fighting plot. I already can see where this is going and I don't like it.

XD Yuri's a lovely name for her. Also jealous Yuyu was cute.
Nov 20, 2020 9:18 AM

Jul 2015
Kaede enjoying Yuyu's jealousy was too funny, the poor girl sure knows how that feels q_q

Nice episode that gives us new plot elements with Yuri's introduction (what a name ayy) and the ominous talk between the director and a mysterious man, looks like Yuri is something the higher ups want and he isn't in for that, can't wait to see what happens with her!
Nov 20, 2020 9:26 AM
Sep 2020
Can’t believe how much I missed this show last week. Chill episode with little to no info and it’s only creating more questions, I don’t mind but now I really want to know who or what this girl. I’m most likely wrong but seems like they were transporting this green capsule things and got attacked? Does that mean there were more girls inside the things or was Yuri only “created” by the touch of Riri’s charm? Also, I really don’t expect actual yuri development but it was nice to see Yuyu get jealous, I love that tsundere energy. And the funniest part is that Yuri does look like a mix of Yuyu and Riri but I guess that’s the gag.
Nov 20, 2020 9:36 AM
Aug 2020
MegamiRem said:
Ah yes the random girl pops up and it turns out that she's the humanoid version of the enemies they were fighting plot. I already can see where this is going and I don't like it.

I have a hunch that she'll originally be intended as a weapon against the lilies but will turn around and join them to face the real final threat. So we'll probably either get some hesitation on her part, or she will just always be with them which will lead her to have to come to terms with her "purpose" which could be really interesting if handled well
Nov 20, 2020 9:38 AM

Jun 2019
An adorable episode for sure. Yuri is the fruit of Yuyu and Riri. Lol. Seems like Yuyu has to take care of another Schild.
Nov 20, 2020 9:46 AM

Oct 2018
I don't know what to say about this! But I totally laughed hard when Riri named her Yuri-chan and Fumi-chan adding Yuri-chan's last name Hitotsuyanagi. So does this means Yuyu and Riri are now Yuri-chan's parents!

Poor Kaede, she becomes more jealous now that Yuyu and Riri ship is getting stronger! xD
Forum set made by Nate
Nov 20, 2020 10:00 AM

Aug 2013
z00nex said:
How long are they going to tease us with yuri, we all know that there isn't going to be a romantic developement between them.

They literally had a freaking daughter.
Nov 20, 2020 10:08 AM

Sep 2019
Anon028 said:
z00nex said:
How long are they going to tease us with yuri, we all know that there isn't going to be a romantic developement between them.

They literally had a freaking daughter.
Do we count that as a romantic development? It looked like they just adopted a stray dog to me.
Nov 20, 2020 10:16 AM

Jul 2015
This girl was found f*ckin washed away on the beach, butt naked, in some sort of bubble pod, barely even being able to talk or walk properly, not even knowing who she is and there were numerous other empty pods scattered around the beach.
Nobody questions WHAT she even is, and Mary Sue protagonist just wants to find her parents like she is some sort of child lost on the street.

Holy shit! The writing is so bad, it makes SAO look like FMAB.
If it wasn't for my sympathy for Shaft, I would drop this already.

Nov 20, 2020 11:29 AM

Apr 2020
After a week rest, we're back with some Assault Lily. This time we got a girl coming out of a capsule and Riri ends up taking care of her. Not too long, the new girl got really attached to Riri, almost like a mother to baby connection.

There comes a price, Yuyu becomes impatient from Riri's absence, Kaede teasing her is kinda good. Yuyu's face is animated weirdly in one shot, Shaft wth? Anyways the new girl ended her recovery and becomes part of the legion. And my god I was laughing when she was named YURI. Like the yuriservice couldn't get any better. Good episode, kinda wholesome but it leaves some dark avenues on the horizon (I can feel it).
Nov 20, 2020 11:44 AM

Jun 2017
Yuri is a surprise to be sure but a welcome one.

MegamiRem said:

XD Yuri's a lovely name for her. Also jealous Yuyu was cute.

I think it's more like she was artifically made by humans from magie (that's why the ship got attacked since magie is food for the huge), the mystery is why was the ship totally empty with all those pods plus who made them in the first place.

In before it's really just the classic "it was humans vs humans all along" plot. lol
Nov 20, 2020 11:59 AM

Apr 2020
Yuri is a cute name haha

And Yuyu being jealous lol, that was cute

Nice ep overall, a good break from the fighting aspect
Nov 20, 2020 1:22 PM

Apr 2015
It had to be Yuri... The Yuri vibes, the couple name Yuri and now the new girl gets the name Yuri. Really curious to see what her deal is, as it seems she got from that ship that was attacked.

Kaede telling Yuyu the signs of jealousy that she's experiencing, that's too funny!
Nov 20, 2020 1:30 PM

Dec 2013
Those two should had wore protection while holding hands, already got a daughter smh.
Nov 20, 2020 1:58 PM

Aug 2013
Riri and Yuyu have a daughter now and her name is Yuri. What a name. XD

I can begin to guess what will happen but I'm still looking forward to it.

Nov 20, 2020 6:56 PM

Oct 2008
a new Lily Yuri...seems legit!
4/5.

Nov 20, 2020 7:08 PM

Oct 2008
Finally!! I was hoping for this! I waited so much, prayed for the Otaku Gods, losing sleep little by little... UNTIL NOW!!!

Now I can finally say:
This is a Yuri series!!!
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Nov 20, 2020 9:38 PM

Feb 2017
I don't dislike "yuri" as a character but i hate this "ass-pull" of a plot that came out of nowhere... new character/s when the ones that were already there are still on the waiting game for some development.
Nov 20, 2020 11:37 PM

Jan 2017
fellas, is it gay to name someone you just met that has no memories prior to your meeting the made up ship name between you and your wife that your friend created
Nov 21, 2020 12:11 AM

Oct 2007
now Riri is a mother and Yuyu is the father. Well, it's one more girl to the cast, and I'm not complaining.

Moyu said the threat as a joke, but I think she really has the capability to make a first year's life miserable.. because she has connections with the chairman.

looking forward to next week! :)
Liddo-kunNov 21, 2020 3:05 PM
Nov 21, 2020 5:37 AM

Feb 2014
Yuyu's reactions in this episode was really worth the extra week wait. Not only did we see her blush, but the name of the new girl caused her to almost choke on her cup of tea. XD

Yuri's a really fun and cute addition to Riri's legion, although the mystery around her discovery was odd. How was she in that "pod" in the first place? The only answer I can think to that question is that she might be a humanoid Huge, but regardless if that's an obvious answer or not, that's nothing more than an assumption for now.

Either way, the voice call with the chairman got a heated. I can't blame the chairman's ideals about the Lily girls in general, although his ideals clashed with the guys he was speaking to, as they have their own interests of taking Yuri for whatever reason. Seems like a lack of trust between any of these groups at all and it sounds shady, too.

Still, this episode was good, as I do enjoy all the cute and yuri-bait moments that this big cast gives off so often. ^_^
Nov 21, 2020 7:10 AM

Nov 2019
KanColle plot now are we
Nov 21, 2020 11:24 AM
Aug 2020
Piromysl said:
This girl was found f*ckin washed away on the beach, butt naked, in some sort of bubble pod, barely even being able to talk or walk properly, not even knowing who she is and there were numerous other empty pods scattered around the beach.
Nobody questions WHAT she even is, and Mary Sue protagonist just wants to find her parents like she is some sort of child lost on the street.

For all they know she's just a normal person whose circumstances are unusual, I'd say this isn't far fetched unless she shows a hint of not being human which she hasn't done so far. Especially combined with the way the school's covering it up, this all checks out IMO
Nov 21, 2020 3:29 PM

Jun 2015
And this should bring the people in the shadows out into the open. Damn straight! Never a dull day in Lily land!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 21, 2020 3:37 PM

Jun 2015
liquidscimitar said:
Piromysl said:

For all they know she's just a normal person whose circumstances are unusual, I'd say this isn't far fetched unless she shows a hint of not being human which she hasn't done so far. Especially combined with the way the school's covering it up, this all checks out IMO

I'd just ignore his comments to be honest. The eps opening give a reason for the pods and after opening continued with some world building about the huge. I've had to learn to tune out the negative toxicity to shows by people who think they know best by simply ignoring their ignorance. Its not even far fetched and so far perfectly within story parameters. My only complaint this episode would be I didn't experience enough fat thighs to please an old man!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 21, 2020 6:38 PM
Jan 2017
Assault Lily delivers yet another fine episode! Team Hitotsuyanagi finds itself welcoming a new member into its ranks as a new Lily enters the academy. I'm curious to see how the show will handle a new addition to its cast of characters. I don't have a problem with a new character joining the show, I just don't want the show's cast to become so bloated that the show won't be able to properly develop its characters.

Moving onto something more positive, Yuyu had a more open-minded and agreeable attitude in this episode. She was nothing but supportive of Riri and didn't push her away, which is a huge testament of Riri's ability to bring her teammates together. I've enjoyed Riri and Yuyu's relationship in this show and this episode took leaps and bounds with its development. This is a fine show and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Nov 21, 2020 8:58 PM

Oct 2016
Yuyu was experiencing Riri withdrawal while I was out here experiencing Assault Lily withdrawal, I missed this show. Great episode though, I did not expect Yuyu and Riri to have a daughter named Yuri, ya'll going to fast lmao.

That was an interesting talk between the chairman and whoever he's talking to. There's some shady shit going on in the sidelines.

Yuri must be born from a Huge or it could be something else like an experiment or something, I don't know nonetheless I am looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 22, 2020 12:38 AM
Aug 2020
Roch2001 said:
I'd just ignore his comments to be honest. The eps opening give a reason for the pods and after opening continued with some world building about the huge. I've had to learn to tune out the negative toxicity to shows by people who think they know best by simply ignoring their ignorance. Its not even far fetched and so far perfectly within story parameters. My only complaint this episode would be I didn't experience enough fat thighs to please an old man!

Yeah, honestly I've heard widely varying opinions on this series especially. People either seem to think it's absolute trash and an indicator that Shaft is dead, or they enjoy it quite a bit. I feel like expectations play into it to some degree. People expect it to be bad so there's heavy confirmation bias, or they expect fast-paced traditional action or heavy plot.

I personally think it's a great series and while the concept itself isn't super novel, IMO the approach they're taking to it is what makes it really special. It's reminiscent of some of the KyoAni slice of life stuff I love, with a more subtle approach to building the characters over time that feels really natural. Rather than the standard "dark magical girl" style that has been done with Madoka and over and over since then, this feels to in the realm of a series like Sora no Woto where it's a character-oriented slice of life in a setting where danger is always present.

So to me this episode fits really well with that. Of course this new girl might present some danger in the future, but the lilies have to live their lives making the most of their time when things are calm, and they do that well.
Nov 22, 2020 5:56 AM

Aug 2018
Ah, I really expected the Yuri name when Riri started to feel embarassed about revealing her new pupil's name ! A funny episode overall, brought some positive & cute vibes this week

Also I liked having a bit of background's talking, with the chairman and presumely his superior. He seems to be willing to protect her at least, by enrolling her into his academy
Nov 22, 2020 7:53 PM
Jan 2020
I started this anime with the wrong mindset
Nov 24, 2020 11:01 AM

Apr 2013
Kaede is best girl tbh.
Nov 26, 2020 4:06 AM

Apr 2020
Yuyu feels jealousy, lmao.
Nov 28, 2020 10:41 AM

Aug 2013
Do we count that as a romantic development? It looked like they just adopted a stray dog to me.

Can't be adopting if the girl is crearly biologically related to them and they are playing the parent part being each other wife and wife.
Dec 24, 2020 6:38 PM

Dec 2018
Ofc Riri named the new girl Yuri =P She was so cute helping her . Love that her wife Yuyu approved. And the lesbians even got some time to cuddle ,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Yuri-CrusaderDec 24, 2020 6:42 PM
Jan 3, 2021 10:06 AM

May 2015
Yey! Riri gained a daughter XD. Im guessing it has Riri's power or something cause she has the same rating as her and techinically Riri helped birth her from that pod thing.

Im guessing it'll get revealed she's a Huge in human form.

I absolutely love how self aware this anime is. It knows we're here for the lesbians XD. Which is great cause they're just giving us what we want in full each episode. We need more yuri anime like this.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 8, 2021 3:44 PM

Apr 2014
new girl Yuri is just on time needed a new character and she's super cute
"one step at a time"
Feb 20, 2021 8:03 AM

Jul 2015
I can already picture the newsarticle: Yuri the lovechild of Yuyu and Riri. Quite adorable but also pretty suspicious how she came out of that weird egg.

Jun 24, 2021 10:50 PM

Feb 2020
That was so adorable. ^^ Probably the cutest episode so far.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2020

92 by Kira9204 »»
Yesterday, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2020

73 by Nanashi »»
Feb 5, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2020

46 by damoInstinct »»
Oct 9, 2023 10:39 PM

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2020

53 by damoInstinct »»
Oct 2, 2023 8:51 AM

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Oct 1, 2020

166 by Foreall908 »»
Sep 8, 2023 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.