Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Smile Down the Runway
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 27, 2020 10:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty much an episode to show the results of everyone's efforts from their work.

The white clothing has a special kind of uniquness for the fashion show. The other models also put up their display of talent for the walks. There's a variety of clothing showcased for this episode so I thought the finale is pretty colorful.
Mar 27, 2020 10:51 AM

Feb 2018
Why is "Ikuto" on the eleventh episode, why not on the last episode? In fact Kokoro and Chiyuki who were placed at the last moment, seemed to be crucial scenes bland. Ma, I think this anime is not promising but it's worth watching, even though it has its own strengths and weaknesses, I hope you are superior in choosing positive things. Overall 8/10
Mar 27, 2020 10:57 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I didn't expect this anime to be that good, it was a beautiful watch.
Mar 27, 2020 11:14 AM

Aug 2016
Wait, u fuckers already watched it? I'm still waiting for Muse Asia to release it
People who uses MAL forums are mostly bug people, take their speech with a grain of salt.
Professional Supreme Gentleman - 恋人はあなたが選んだ兄弟です
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimeElitism/ (AnimeElitism Reddit)
https://discord.gg/4kdGsFG (Dead Discord)
2静か先生88#7307
Mar 27, 2020 12:57 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Quite the finale episode, this! Certainly wasn't expecting such unexpected results, I was sure Ayano To would sweep the victory easily but I suppose he was more focused on the buyers instead resulting in his loss. Sort of like a throwback to Miyazono Kaori, for me, in many ways.

Kokoro's designs were really true to her theme and hence it's a deserved win, as far as I'm concerned. Credits to Fujito-san for forcing it out of her last episode. And it appears that her Manager approves too plus Fujito's big prospect, I'm really glad for this pair!

Ikuto, meanwhile, understandably it's nice to see that he's finally come to terms with it, leave it to Fujito who knows this feeling better than anyone to raise him up. It'll be fascinating to see how he'll end up in his prime College time, though. It was a little petty display from that loyal Ayano's follower but an eye-opener nonetheless, he's really got some skills. But now it's finally time for the two to join hands, that's a big scoop even paralleled to the likes of Fujito's land which is just fantastic to see!

Yanagida-san with the nice save was really to see, as well. It had been a while since we last saw him but that was some fine return lol.

As for the whole show in general, this has been a wonderful ride! Had it not been for the unreasonable pacing every now and then, I'm sure more people would've found this to their liking too but there's no helping that sadly. Nice to see the take on the harsh realism of the industry as well, Ikuto and Fujito's struggles, in particular, felt genuine as such imo.

Secondary characters, such as Ayano, Kokoro, Yanagida-san and Ikuto's family, were really fun to keep up with as well and certainly brought out a lot more vigor to the story which was great! Animation, Soundtracks and VA were wonderful company too. Especially going to miss the Op theme, that really set the episodes up from the start brilliantly! Definitely one of my favourites of the season!

All in all, I'm going to settle with a solid 8/10. We really need a 2nd Season of this but I fear that was never part of the plan. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong one day...

And here's a few words from the mangaka for those interested: https://twitter.com/smile_at_the_r/status/1243598289661911045
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 27, 2020 1:12 PM

May 2018
Wlep when they say Runway de wartte or smile down the runway they're pretty much not kidding cu'z this was about Chiyuki being able to finally walk down the runway and be on the winning side, unfortunately, Ikuto wasn't much of any smile since he finish as an 11th place, so in the end he gets to work for Tho Ayano....
Mar 27, 2020 1:17 PM

Mar 2016
Totally unfocused as a series. I enjoyed the fashion show though.

Not enough Chiyuki.
Mar 27, 2020 1:17 PM

May 2019
It makes sense that Ikuto didn't make it to the top 10. His designs were fun but weren't as interesting as the others. I was kinda bitter that Kokoro won but it made sense after learning that Toh dropped out. His designs were honestly very good.

But everything went well after all. Kokoro got her manager's approval. Chiyuki got a contract. Ikuto got an invitation to Geiko and started working for Toh.

I am satisfied with the ending. I hope there'll be a season 2. It truly was a unique anime.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Mar 27, 2020 1:25 PM
Sep 2015
I've to admit that the idea of show both cloth design to wear in runway and wear in everyday together, while simple, is something I never think about it before, and I think it's good! Have no idea about the design itself though. They're all the same, probably because the designer of this anime is the same person or the same team, not different.

Also, why focus only on Paris? We've 4 fashion capital cities with Milan, London, and New York City. Some newer editorials put Tokyo at the 5th fashion capital city.
Mar 27, 2020 1:45 PM

Mar 2010
I felt so glad for Kokoro I cried ;w;

I'm gonna be so angery if Ezόla doesn't give us a second season!

Now Watching

原神 : 800993232

SV-Mirage

Mar 27, 2020 1:45 PM
Feb 2018
Honestly going into this anime I didn't have high hopes but I was instantly proven wrong. To me this show was fantastic. As much as it hurts me that ikuto didn't win and placed near the bottom, it's good that he can use this as an advantage to learn to from. I'm happy for Kokoro and Chiyuki to win, they deserved it.
Mar 27, 2020 1:53 PM

Dec 2014
Great finale.

I'm super happy for Chiyuki and Kokoro. Both of them got the recognition they deserve and it made me really happy to see Chiyuki be recruited for a modelling gig.

Ayano was one short of beating his grandmother, I guess if that one girl had given him his card then he'd have won it all.

Overall, great series. Charming, compelling, love Chiyuki and Ikuto's determination, I was very invested in them as characters. My only gripe is I wish there was more focus on Chiyuki than Ikuto cause I both like her more and feel she is the stronger character but the story had a lot of heart. I would love to see more and I hope that we do get an S2 but if not I will consider picking up the manga.

8/10
Mar 27, 2020 1:57 PM

Mar 2015
Ah shit I thought it was a 13 - episode series damn I guess this is it...

Season 2? Will there be one???
Mar 27, 2020 2:08 PM

Nov 2016
It was a wonderful series full with things I love and therefore it became one of my favorites this season.

Yeah, not as complete as the manga, but the anime brought other things to the table and they were pretty well presented to boot, so definitely worth watching for the highlights.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 27, 2020 2:12 PM

Nov 2011
God Damn it this episode was bitter sweet. While I am fucking HYPED my girl Kokoro won my heart shattered for Ikuto. However even though he didn't make top 10, for he and Toh to be the only ones to get offers for their clothes to be bought made me happy. Also the FACT that the one buyer wanted Ikuto's clothes and not Toh's made me extra happy.

Chiyuki has hit and miss weeks for me, like one week I like her and the next I hate her, and I hated her in this episode. I know she's like the straw that stirs the drink but Jesus she can be annoying at times.

I want to see Kokoro and Ikutos relationship develop more in season 2.

Because there fucking BETTER be a season 2.

8.5/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 27, 2020 2:16 PM

May 2019
That was a good ending. I expected them to go for the easy solution (aka Ayano wins), but the series actually took a choice. And damn, Ikuto being 11th hurts.

Great series overall, I didn't expect to like it this much.

Mar 27, 2020 2:17 PM
Jul 2018
Ended up giving it a higher rating than I thought I would.

I genuinely think it's good. The story is unique and interesting. I really hope this gets a second season.
Mar 27, 2020 2:23 PM
Mar 2019
adbeaver said:

End card showed the logo with a little roman II on the top right indicating a season 2.
Mar 27, 2020 2:48 PM
Jan 2018
Thank god this is over. This adaptation has been an absolutely tragedy in every sense of the word. At least there isn't enough content for a sequel, if there even is one, so anyone that read the manga is safe for now. This had the potential to be anime of the year but the pacing and direction of this adaptation completely destroyed it.
A 3/10 show if I'm being generous.
Mar 27, 2020 2:52 PM

Oct 2010
8/10 from me... too much focus on Ikuto

Also annoyed at the localization. the logo clearly said "Smile at the Runway", not "Down"
Mar 27, 2020 3:04 PM

Sep 2011
I can't believe Kokoro actually won, but I'm glad for her. I'm really glad for Chiyuki too, it feels like she is going to finally have a solid base to keep following her dream. And it's good that Ayano withdrew as well. It's not like he needed that prize, his objective was another and I guess he feels defeated. Now he will never surpass his grandmother in the way he wanted, but he had as much success as her in the end so I hope he can move on. It's funny how the girl who chose to buy from Ikuto instead of him made all the difference in the end. And I feel bad for Ikuto. I thought that he would be number 10 at worst, but no. Welp, getting so far, and pretty much by himself, was already a feat by itself, and this is only the start for him.
Mar 27, 2020 3:23 PM
Oct 2016
Really uneasy finale to this show. I didn't like at all what was done with Ikuto over the course of this last arc. It almost feels like he was sacrificed so that Chiyuki and Kokoro could succeed at the festival. I'm happy for those two absolutely I am, Chiyuki deserves being the star model for a magazine but not like this. Ikuto completely thrown under the bus starting with him and Chiyuki being pitted against each other and declared cheap rivals. I don't understand why they're not working together. Rivals are supposed to directly compete, it'd make more sense if Ikuto and Kokoro were rivals not Chiyuki. I just don't get it. Also why did Ikuto go crawling back to Toh for. what the hell was that. Toh basically spit in Ikuto face calling his dream stupid, no way on God's green earth should you speak to someone ever again after they say something to you like that. The emotional turmoil it out Ikuto through was awful and to go ask that same man for a job is weak.

Anyways. Other than that I really enjoyed this show. Animation wasn't the best but it's not an action heavy show so not a big deal. The way the writing was fashion but shonenfied worked well. maybe leaning into that too much with the whole rivals things but regardless it was interesting to see a shonen formula put to something that typically not shonen material. Chiyuki herself is a great character when she's not pitting herself against Ikuto. Her going through many hardships and discrimination for being short was something I sympathized with. Kokoro development trying to break out of her model stigma and become a designer was great. Her winning the festival was extremely cathartic because of all she faced.

Overall I'd say the first half was better than the second half but it's still a good show. Has many emotional moments with the characters who I enjoyed as well. There's a lot of whiplash going from the characters getting a positive moment then slapped in the face with a negative moment. Felt uneasy at times. Story I think just did a few weird things that didn't mesh with me by the end but I liked the show of course.
Mar 27, 2020 3:23 PM
Jun 2007
HeXaNiCaL said:
adbeaver said:

End card showed the logo with a little roman II on the top right indicating a season 2.

I completely missed that, nice catch! :)

Some episodes just kind of passed by me, but when the show delivered, it did it well. Solid 8/10 show.
Mar 27, 2020 3:44 PM
Apr 2016
HeXaNiCaL said:

yup, didnt noticed it first time

Mar 27, 2020 3:59 PM

Jul 2017
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how could my boy Ikuto lose like that, not even in the top 10 damn. So Toh actually won the event but because he forfeits Kokoro inherited the win

man that ending felt very bittersweet. I don't mind Kokoro being successful but seeing Ikuto not even come close was a pain to watch. Like having all that supposed praise only to come so short is definitely one of those situations where you just want to be alone for like eternity. Overall though I liked Ikuto's story farrrrrr better than Chiyuki's one, so I'm really glad the series focused on him more. The whole rivalry thing this arc was still weird, even at the end it still seemed reaching but oh well

widened eyes/10

prudis said:
HeXaNiCaL said:

That's not for S2 lol, that's only cause the character 'de' is literally written as ’で’ lel. All the previous eps had that the same way
There probs will be a S2 but that's not the announcement

SoraSenpai said:

yoooo same. Unfortunately everywhere I looked indicated there's no romance in the series so it'll only be a friendship development instead:P
Mar 27, 2020 4:19 PM

Dec 2016
Kokoro needs to let go of her insecurities and move forward. She did amazing for a 1st place and it is well deserved, even though everyone expected Ayano's successor to win that trophy ^^;

Very enjoyable show :)

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Mar 27, 2020 4:21 PM

Jul 2014
Who would have thought that I would enjoy so much a show about something that does not interest me in the least, fashion xD.

I expected Kokoro or Toh to win but I didn't expect Toh to withdraw. I'm glad Kokoro won and that Chiyuki finally gets the recognition she deserves and a contract.

With Ikuto I expected him to rank behind Kokoro but to be among the top. Then they mentioned the top 10 thing and I thought, "Wait, they're going to make him out of the top 10?", then for a moment I thought he was barely going to make it to tenth place but nope, he barely missed it. And it's sad but it makes sense, he had nothing to lose and he's still just a talented but inexperienced high school student. He has a great future ahead of him.

I loved Ikuto and Chiyuki's relationship. Chiyuki is the best! She is my best girl of the season, she's so gorgeous and I love her personality.
Mar 27, 2020 5:10 PM
Jul 2019
I liked but didn't love this one. It was a little frustrating how the drama hinged on Ikuto missing out or not being good enough when he's still in high school with so many years of learning and chances ahead of him still. I wanted both main characters to get some perspective and chill a bit. You're still babies!
Mar 27, 2020 5:10 PM

Jan 2010
Man I call bulls*** that ikuto didn't even get in the top 10, maybe I'm biased here but I didn't like any of the ayano outfits, but well that's runway for you...

10/10 of this, if there is not second season I'll go with the manga.
Mar 27, 2020 5:37 PM

Dec 2014
hmmm well hope iy ended in a more dramatic ending..but well it was still fine
Mar 27, 2020 5:40 PM

Apr 2012
I still loved this show but this last episode was dissapointing.

I did not expect Ikuto to win considering shounen logic, but him not even getting 10 (when we only saw 3 others) felt like robbery. But hey, I can accept that.

What I can't accept is that, after he only got 11th, the anime almost immediately shifted moods and started playing cheerful music. We were still seeing the world through Ikuto's perspective. Like, he felt bad when he got 3rd. Why is he suddenly ok with getting 11th? He should be feeling way worse, judging by how he was acting before that happened. Just because he's happy Chiaki and Hasegawa "won", that doesn't mean he should be "oh well, I'll get them next time" two minutes later.

I understand that they probably wanted the anime to end on a lighthearted note, but it felt somewhat forced. I understand he's still young and has a future and all that jazz, but he JUST lost baddly from his perspective.

Him being ok with Ayano so soon also felt odd, but still not as bad as him just accepting his loss and moving on 2 minutes later. Chiyuki was even rubbing it in. That was honestly kind of a dick move but that's Chiyuki for you.

BluexMageMar 27, 2020 5:49 PM
Mar 27, 2020 7:51 PM

Nov 2011
Short_Circut said:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how could my boy Ikuto lose like that, not even in the top 10 damn. So Toh actually won the event but because he forfeits Kokoro inherited the win

man that ending felt very bittersweet. I don't mind Kokoro being successful but seeing Ikuto not even come close was a pain to watch. Like having all that supposed praise only to come so short is definitely one of those situations where you just want to be alone for like eternity. Overall though I liked Ikuto's story farrrrrr better than Chiyuki's one, so I'm really glad the series focused on him more. The whole rivalry thing this arc was still weird, even at the end it still seemed reaching but oh well

widened eyes/10

prudis said:

That's not for S2 lol, that's only cause the character 'de' is literally written as ’で’ lel. All the previous eps had that the same way
There probs will be a S2 but that's not the announcement

SoraSenpai said:

yoooo same. Unfortunately everywhere I looked indicated there's no romance in the series so it'll only be a friendship development instead:P

I noticed the thing about the II as well. When I went to google Images it was one the cover of Volume 1 of the LN and I was like "nooooooo!!!!" T_T

So yeah no season 2 confirmation.

Thats upsetting about no relationship but I'd still like to see their friendship grow more.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 27, 2020 8:12 PM

Mar 2008
They just threw Ikuto under the bus. I knew he wasn't going to win but placing 11th was complete and utter horse shit. Happy for Kokoro though. Now I'm gonna be salty for a while.
Mar 27, 2020 8:14 PM
Jan 2017
Smile Down the Runway comes to an end with yet another fine episode! While this wasn't a perfect conclusion, it was still satisfying. I felt bad that Ikuto ultimately didn't win, but then again, this ties into the theme of overcoming limitations and learning from defeats. At least Chiyuki and Kokoro got a clean victory from their efforts. This wasn't a perfect conclusion to the series, but it was still satisfying. I'm not sure if this will get renewed for a new season, but I sure hope so.
Mar 27, 2020 8:42 PM

Jul 2012
I wasn't gonna watch this show because I really don't care about fashion, but I'm glad I gave it a go. I really liked it!
I love Ikuto, he's a cinnamon roll. I was so sad to see him not being even in the top 10 :( but I'm very happy for Kokoro and Chiyuki :)

I may jump into the manga at some point if I find where to read it.
Mar 27, 2020 9:44 PM

Nov 2019
Honestly Kokoro carried the show, her story is just way more interesting than a shrimp model or a craftsman taylor genius but a design noob who's poverty stricken dream catching moron who can't even get his priorities right

7/10
Haunt88Mar 27, 2020 9:54 PM
Mar 27, 2020 9:59 PM

Feb 2018
SoraSenpai said:

I noticed the thing about the II as well. When I went to google Images it was one the cover of Volume 1 of the LN and I was like "nooooooo!!!!" T_T

It is manga from Weekly Shonen Magazine by Kodansha, not Light Novel
Mar 27, 2020 10:05 PM

Jul 2014
This show is one of my favourites of the season despite the poor production values and predictable shounen tropes, so while its not a surprise, it still saddens me that its not very popular.

I really wish Runway and other non-battle shounens got more love from the anime community. They are every bit as exciting and hype as their action counterparts while also introducing viewers to obscure subjects they never thought could be interesting. You really have to appreciate the effort that goes into making these type of stories; they are harder to pull off well yet arent even rewarded with more financial success or bigger audience base compared to standard shounen.

Definitely gonna read the manga since its unlikely to get a second season. Also, Chiyuki best girl. Shes one of the best female leads in shounen and easily carried the show for me. Kinda wished she was the protagonist actually, but Ikuto isnt a bad MC.
Mar 27, 2020 10:28 PM
Aug 2019
Anime of the season for me. Such a good show, such a well written series. Loved the characters, the presentation, the flow of the story. I'm a sucker for shonen sports anime and this was basically that for fashion lol. Sure the animation wasn't amazing and it could have been adapted better, but as a whole the story is good enough to carry it. Basically the opposite of demon slayer ;P
Mar 28, 2020 12:38 AM

Nov 2016
ngl, that was a well deserved victory. Kokoro's design were the best ones.
Mar 28, 2020 12:52 AM

Oct 2008
alright! such a satisfying end to this show full of dreams, failures, challenges and and success!
so Kokoro only won because Toh withdrew from the competition?
well for Ikuto getting 11th place is not bad considering he's the youngest competitor and his first time, there's a lot of room for improvement and fine shaping!
well of course Chiyuki became and exclusive model for teens.
5/5.
7/10.

Mar 28, 2020 1:08 AM
Apr 2018
Forget the terrible animation of the clothes design, the anime was able to convey the story well. The character development is mainly the reason why this adaptation is 7/10 for me.

Hope to get a second season.
Mar 28, 2020 1:36 AM

Mar 2016
It was obvious that Kokoro would win first place since she was the only one who'd be removed from the plot if she had lost. Ayano's "last chance" was only him being stubborn. Ikuto actually had nothing to lose.

Despite the predictable contest, the anime was oddly inspiring. Mostly Ikuto's parts.

It's kind of funny how I didn't find any of the designs good throughout the anime. lol. But still, 話はめっちゃ良かったなぁ!
Mar 28, 2020 1:48 AM
Jun 2019
Well damn, that episode alone bumped the show up from a 7 to an 8 for me. Really satisfying conclusion to the arc. I need a season 2 that’s for sure.
Mar 28, 2020 1:53 AM

Jul 2017
The final episode, that's left of Toh Ayano's fashion works to surpass his grandmother.

Ikuto's work garnered a buyer's impression, and that's an amazing feat being a rookie fashion designer alone.

Nothing short to say that Toh's fashion runway is quite unexpected and highly praised by the audience for years, and with his final showcase, he's intending to go out big with his usual flashy, unorthodox style.

All hopes and dreams have led them all into this moment: the awards ceremony.
Kokoro' stunning presentation with Chiyuki led them to take first place...and Ikuto's landing FAR behind in 11th place. It's sad to say that with his presentatation, it still felt short, and from an audience's POV, it certainly was too. Toh withdrawing at the last minute was unlikely, and only there for results. The affinity of Toh and Ikuto certainly have made rounds midway through the series, and it's clear that both needed each other.

Ikuto's still got room for improvement and was offered an intern position at Geika, which would do well for his finiancial pressures at home. It's a good thing he failed, because that is how he'll succeed in the future. Whereas Chiyuki finally got to be the short model used for runways. The dream is real for the latter, while the former still has aways to go.

One of the best anime of the season. Rushed but tight pacing, memorable characters and as such, a niche topic that excels. 9/10.
KANLen09Mar 28, 2020 2:00 AM
Mar 28, 2020 3:24 AM
Aug 2016
The only thing that would explain these shitty results is if the contest was about who sucks more balls at designing cloths. Was going to give the show a 7 but now I lowered it to 5.
Mar 28, 2020 4:42 AM

Dec 2015
Interesting episode. Considering the manga is still running this makes me wanna see more of the plot. Nice explanation with Toh withdrawing and Kokoro actually 2nd and only winning because of that. Plus besides Toh only Ikuto got a card from a buyer. (The one Toh was missing cause that woman didn't give cards to anyone else.)

I'm staying with 9/10. 9 most of the time. some episodes were 8 only (with the mothers illness when it felt a bit rushed how that got cured and how Ikuto suddenly got the money from Chiyukis father) but the end was nice again. Let's say it is an 8.5 rounded up.

I would have loved to see more or directly an announcement for a 2nd season. Feels like this is jus the start. And a bit better than having the usual main directly going super hero and winning everything.
Mar 28, 2020 9:58 AM
Nov 2017
I guess this is one of the first shows in a long time that got my hopes up in the beginning and ruined it by the end. I’m sure I’ll be one of the few if only one to say that but even though this show wasn’t ever tagged romance I was hoping for some. Also it made it seem like chiyuki and Ikuto we’re destined to work together as a model who was to short and a designer who was to green and to young and was better at making things for the everyday person like his family then a model. Why even show them go through all this just to separate them completely in the end. Also Ikuto going to work with Toh is bullshit. Idc if later in the source material that’s how things play out bc I’m not even considering going to buy it with how far away they made it seem for those two to end up as life or business partners. I had this show at 8/10 til the last two episodes but ended up 5/10. P.S Ikuto is suppose to be a fighter who makes it through challenges and comes out stronger or is that not the premise, but all I seen was bitch made beta male material who might fall for chiyuki then to have Toh take her from him. Wow I hate the way this show ended
L-Mo-ReppinMar 28, 2020 10:03 AM
Mar 28, 2020 10:13 AM

Dec 2016
So I kinda predicted that Too will not win and will try to imitate his grandma. :P

Nieznajomy43 said:

I dunno I have a feeling that his will be "too safe", something like "what people think what his grandma would do" and not "what his grandma would actually do" (like there is joke writing test about some book/tekst "what author had in mind according to the test key").

Overall it was great series and I will try to read manga in free time. :D
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.166/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.88/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.65/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.54/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 28, 2020 11:21 AM

Oct 2017
RIP Ikuto, he didn't even make it in top ten.

Pretty meh adaptation tbh, good show from anime only point of view but as a manga reader can't say I'm satisfied at all. Anyway it was still nice to see this animated.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2020

65 by phantom346 »»
Feb 13, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2020

56 by phantom346 »»
Jan 17, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2020

46 by 1Konochi »»
Jun 6, 2023 8:06 PM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2020

45 by 1Konochi »»
Jun 6, 2023 6:38 PM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2020

42 by 1Konochi »»
May 30, 2023 3:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.