Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 28, 2017 12:09 PM

Jan 2014
Is there a city in the world would you like to visit or live in that you love so much?

Would you ever move to somewhere else?

Explain why and what do you like about it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 28, 2017 12:11 PM

Jan 2014
I love Chicago so much.

The God himself Chief Keef comes from here so it is a honor!

Jun 28, 2017 12:12 PM

Jan 2017
I am a weeaboo so I guess I want to visit Kyoto and Tokyo.
Visit maid cafe, anime store, manga store, etc.
I also wanna see Japanese culture and heritage. I might wanna live in Japan someday too

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Jun 28, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2014
swirlydragon said:
I also wanna see Japanese culture and heritage. I might wanna live in Japan someday too
You should visit a tsundere cafe if you go there. I have a feeling you will enjoy that!

Jun 28, 2017 12:18 PM

Jan 2017
Itachi said:
You should visit a tsundere cafe if you go there. I have a feeling you will enjoy that!

Nahhh.......
I prefer yandere more

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Jun 28, 2017 12:21 PM

Sep 2011
Florida, just give me a gulf coast beach and i'll be happy :]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Jun 28, 2017 12:24 PM

May 2017
I've always wanted to visit Japan, way before I started liking anime. But I think I wanted to visit ancient Japan, so I guess I might want to avoid Tokyo and go to a quieter place that still stuck in the past.

Jun 28, 2017 2:28 PM

Jan 2016
swirlydragon said:

I'd personally recommend both of those. And frankly I'd go with Tokyo, I did wuite enjoy my vacations there
Jun 28, 2017 2:34 PM

Feb 2013
Tokyo, easily. I have been there enough times to back up my choice. I would really like to live there, but currently I am in Seoul, which is also really nice.

Jun 28, 2017 2:36 PM
Apr 2017
The only city I really want to go to is Tokyo; however, I also want to see a handful of natural and geographical landmarks (mountains, rivers, etc).
"I'll leave tomorrow's problems to tomorrow's me"
Jun 28, 2017 3:22 PM

Oct 2012
I've been to Miami and New York and a bunch of cities in the Netherlands, but I still love my dear Aachen most.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Jun 28, 2017 4:25 PM

Jun 2016
Hard to pick just one. Tokyo is very nice, and in the U.S. I'd probably pick Chicago.
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Jun 28, 2017 6:07 PM

Apr 2014
Amish County
something about their societies have always been interesting for me
it's like time traveling two hundred years with no black people
Jun 29, 2017 1:37 AM

Jan 2014
So I get Tokyo is the dreamland for quite a bit of people here.
Is anime the main cause of this?
Or anime was the ultimate extension of your Japan passion?

If I were to choose, I'd pick Bangkok in Thailand or Tokyo myself.
But I find London to be where I would like to be.

Never thought about US honestly.
I would only give NYC a try, but mainly because I'm quite ignorant about other cities.
I don't think I'll ever visit LA though, too hot and I don't think there's really something to see.
Fill me in if I'm wrong.
Jun 29, 2017 1:45 AM
Jun 2017
Tibet, a very beautiful place in China. But I haven't been there yet.
Jun 29, 2017 1:53 AM
Feb 2014
Seattle for living here most of my whole life reasons, otherwise Vancouver, Busan (my birthplace and 2nd home), Osaka, or Fukuoka.
Jun 29, 2017 1:55 AM

Jun 2016
Of all the places in the world, I want to visit.. Japan will always be my number one.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 29, 2017 2:18 AM

Jan 2015
Honolulu in the US, easy access to so many great hiking trails.. or maybe SF, but I haven't been there to actually justify the choice
also haven't been to Japan so idk if I would like to live in Tokyo, seems nice though
Shenzhen in China maybe, or Hong Kong
Vancouver if it's Canada
Jun 29, 2017 2:28 AM
Jul 2018
I've been fortunate to have been to many places all over the world: France, Germany, UK, Spain, Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras, and of course US (where I live!). I've also been to 24 of the states in the US, and am from San Francisco but the one city that just captures my heart over and over again (I've visited about 3 times) is Seattle. Something about the city is just so beautiful, Mount Rainer in the background, the ocean, the trees, the sky and the skyscrapers call my name. It's not for everyone, but I know I want to move there one day.
Jun 29, 2017 3:02 AM

Mar 2016
I would have to say Osaka, i feel right at home in this city.
Have family around Hyogo and kyoto is lovely but i planted my roots in Osaka cause i love it here.

Jun 29, 2017 3:34 AM

Aug 2014
Zurich (Swiss quality)
Tokyo (Technology)
Prague (Beautiful European city)
Jun 29, 2017 7:17 AM

Mar 2012
Visit: Kyoto, I'd love to see those temples

Live: Somewhere where other humans don't, I'm tired of humanity and their stupid ideals
Jun 29, 2017 7:31 AM

Jun 2015
hmm i can't think of a lot but those that come to mind are

london (main reason is i want to visit stamford bridge)
seoul (don't need any explanation for this one)
Jun 29, 2017 8:26 AM

Aug 2012
England is my city, bro. Every single day.
Jun 29, 2017 8:35 AM

Mar 2017
I would give up my comfortable, suburban lifestyle here in Australia to go live in Chicago. If anyone here lives in Chicago, PLEASE swap lives with me.
Jun 30, 2017 6:05 AM
Jun 2017
OP said city, not state or country...

Seattle, WA hands down is my favorite. It's a big city w/o feeling overcrowded or too fastpaced. It is a beautiful mixture of old and new. The views are to die for... the sound, mts, and endless amount of trees. Let's not forget the iconic Space Needle! Plus, there are coffee shops on every corner. Pretty thankful that I could live in heart of it for a year... too bad it's SO expensive! >.< Had to move back to the suburbs of Portland, OR (also an awesome city). PNW for LIFE!

Overseas? I'd have to Venice. Very fascinating and an extremely unique city. I could spend all day drinking wine or espressos and feeding the pigeons. <3
Jun 30, 2017 6:27 AM

Jan 2014
nil8ingdreams said:

Seattle, WA hands down is my favorite. It's a big city w/o feeling overcrowded or too fastpaced. It is a beautiful mixture of old and new. The views are to die for... the sound, mts, and endless amount of trees. Let's not forget the iconic Space Needle! Plus, there are coffee shops on every corner. Pretty thankful that I could live in heart of it for a year... too bad it's SO expensive! >.< Had to move back to the suburbs of Portland, OR (also an awesome city). PNW for LIFE!

Overseas? I'd have to Venice. Very fascinating and an extremely unique city. I could spend all day drinking wine or espressos and feeding the pigeons. <3

Venice is a really nice city, quite cosy and not overpopulated.
The only downside are its people, a bit snobbish and rude.
Good thing is the tourism that make it a tad more bearable in that regard.
Jun 30, 2017 6:44 AM

May 2017
I'll assume you mean a well known city with world city?

I've only been to three, Amsterdam, Rome, and London. Out of the three, I loved Rome the much. It just has so much fascinating history, I really have fond memories of visiting the city. (Even though we were staying in the bad part of town!)

I still want to visit NY one day, as well as Seoul, Tokyo, and Paris.
Jun 30, 2017 7:42 AM

Oct 2016
I love the U.S. so I wouldn't move to a different country - but my fav city to visit is Tokyo.

I love everything about it - people, culture, cleanliness, subway etc. I stayed in Roppongi which is really chic and visited bunch of temples, restaurants, cafes, and a couple of anime/manga stores and Disney!

I'd like to travel to somewhere in Switzerland next. Dunno which city yet.
Jun 30, 2017 2:45 PM

Jun 2016
london and british columbia are pretty nicee, hopefully i see netherlands sooner or later
the time for reform has come
forum set by luka <3

thank you luka <3
Jun 30, 2017 9:34 PM
Jan 2015
Hong Kong is my favorite city that I've been to.
Jun 30, 2017 9:37 PM

Aug 2013
I want to live in Pyongyang so I can meet the Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un-kun.
Jun 30, 2017 10:24 PM

May 2013
Atlanta where i live cause its the shit.

The Tokyo of the American southeast i like to say

some music of Atlanta.

But for visiting, I'd love to go to Tokyo one day.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jun 30, 2017 10:53 PM

Apr 2013
i rly want to visit new york & paris! thinking of hitting ny up as a college grad trip.

but to live somewhere.. stuck between san francisco, tokyo, & shanghai. i love all 3 cities so much. what i really like in a city is good asian food, appealing fashion, & pretty architecture. sf suits my lifestyle the most. tokyo, i adore its atmosphere. the same can be said about shanghai, though it's more expensive to live a good life there, at least 2x the cost of the former two options.
NostalgiaDrive94 said:
nil8ingdreams said:

Venice is a really nice city, quite cosy and not overpopulated.
The only downside are its people, a bit snobbish and rude.
Good thing is the tourism that make it a tad more bearable in that regard.

the cost of living tho, the cost of living... LOL
everything's so inflated there cause of tourism omg.
Jul 1, 2017 12:09 AM
Jul 2018
There are no cities I love but I would like to visit the nordic countries even though I don't know shit about them
Jul 3, 2017 4:11 PM

May 2017
To live in i would definitely say kyoto or osaka- lots of great scenery, great food, friendly people but i liked tokyo a lot as well. It just seemed that tokyo was more stressful and less relaxed so i prefer the former two cities. Living in Japan would seem rough though. People don't get off work until late and the pay is not too great for the number of hours worked.

I've also always wanted to visit Dubai; it looks absolutely beautiful.
Jul 3, 2017 7:26 PM

Feb 2016
Itachi said:
I love Chicago so much.

I think you mean Chance the Rapper. smh so uneducated

I'd like to visit the city of luv though tbh... (paris)
Jul 3, 2017 7:31 PM
Jun 2015
England is my city and london is my country
Jul 3, 2017 7:48 PM

Feb 2008
Osaka. I went there for a week back in April.

It's dope as hell and like a better version of Tokyo in a lot of ways. People there are more friendly and energetic, the fashion is cooler, food more tasty, there's more for sightseeing (especially with Kyoto so close by), and the best part is that people there speak in Kansai-ben.

I've already done the Tokyo experience for a year now, so Osaka is definitely the next place I would like to live.
Jul 3, 2017 8:23 PM

Jan 2014
Exhalant said:
Itachi said:
I love Chicago so much.

I think you mean Chance the Rapper. smh so uneducated
Chance didn't give us the bangers that is I don't like and Love sosa smh

Jul 3, 2017 10:13 PM
Feb 2014
Veronin said:
Osaka. I went there for a week back in April.

It's dope as hell and like a better version of Tokyo in a lot of ways. People there are more friendly and energetic, the fashion is cooler, food more tasty, there's more for sightseeing (especially with Kyoto so close by), and the best part is that people there speak in Kansai-ben.

I've already done the Tokyo experience for a year now, so Osaka is definitely the next place I would like to live.

Seconding you on Osaka being better than Tokyo. More personality, better food, and yes, people are much nicer and friendlier. Have you been to Fukuoka, Hiroshima, or Sapporo yet?
Jul 4, 2017 6:58 PM

Jan 2014
I've already been there, but London has always been my favourite city as the heart of the British Empire.

RULE BRITANNIA! BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES~!
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jul 4, 2017 6:59 PM

Jun 2014
I've never been to a city before, so I don't know.

Jul 4, 2017 7:01 PM
Feb 2017
Out of the places I've been to in the world I'd say Trieste, Italy was one of the best.
Jul 4, 2017 7:36 PM
Feb 2017
The vatican city hell i even plan to live there
Please click the egg it helps me a lot.

Jul 4, 2017 7:41 PM

Jul 2017
New York City for sure. There is always something going on and there truly is something for everyone there. It's such an active place it feels so alive. It's also so diverse and each section of the city has its own personality, its like a million different little places in one. Everything in NYC is super expensive though which sucks, especially rent its insane! Its really easy to feel lonely in such a busy place though, oddly enough.
Jul 10, 2017 8:34 AM

Jan 2017
just came here to see all the weeboo saying that they want to visit tokyo or some japanese city

ps i think I would like to visit
Paris or new York and London and maybe a Korean city

after visiting those 4 I may think about visiting tokyo
Jul 10, 2017 8:37 AM

Dec 2015
England is my city

AnimeXHunterJul 10, 2017 8:42 AM
Jul 10, 2017 8:55 AM

Feb 2016
Biei-cho, Nihon. Its one of the best place I have never ever seen.
Jul 10, 2017 5:48 PM

Feb 2016
I loved Stockholm when I went there for Eurovision a few years back. Probably the best city break I ever had.
--- + ---
"Random quotes in signatures are like friends. Everyone seems to have them, except me."
Sun Tzu, probably

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» You get teleported to the year 2077. Which body mods do you get first?

Commit_Crime - 9 hours ago

22 by MalchikRepaid »»
13 minutes ago

» Anime Overdose

OmBerry12_Bleach - Today

13 by xfwm4 »»
19 minutes ago

» How would you change the seasons?

Commit_Crime - Yesterday

27 by RainyEvenings »»
25 minutes ago

» 2024 Anime Conventions

GalacticWeiss12 - Sep 14

23 by RainyEvenings »»
27 minutes ago

» 2024–25 NBA season

deg - Jun 26

23 by RainyEvenings »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.