Forum Settings
Forums

You get teleported to the year 2077. Which body mods do you get first?

New
Sep 19, 12:52 PM

Jul 2021
I would replace my digestive system with a cigarette wending machine, you'd throw a coin into my mouth and I would spit out a pack of cigarettes (becoming a wending machine will be one of the only ways to get by financially in 2077)

I would incorporate a Kornet ATGM system into my back. I would gain a couple kilos and I probably wouldn't fit in my shirts anymore because I'd have a missile on my back but I could get a new cool nickname "anti-tank".

I wouldn't get a robocock but I 100% would get a pumping mechanism that would permanently pump blood into my dick and make it permanently hard (I think that would be funny)
Sep 19, 12:53 PM

Jan 2009
i will inject nanomachines so my whole body is super human
Sep 19, 1:03 PM

Dec 2016
Me in 2077.

All the MAL users still alive after Catpox Covid living in their basements
Sep 19, 1:03 PM

Jan 2022
Just gimme something that would liberate me from the need of pooping/peeing/cumming/taking a shower/sleeping. Also gimme eyes that shoot death beams and a cloaking mechanism for my entire body + a huge dick, for no reason honestly hahhaha.
LenReaSep 19, 3:18 PM
Sep 19, 2:04 PM

Jul 2021
Mr. Stud
LenRea said:
cloaking mechanism for my entire body + a huge dick

Of all your wish list only these two exist.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Sep 19, 2:21 PM

Sep 2024
bodymods? fuck no.... I stay natty!

Well... maybe being 6'1 tall would cool.... tho, immagine all the chicks I'd get.
No need to teleport tho, I just need to save 88k dollars

Commit_Crime said:
I wouldn't get a robocock but I 100% would get a pumping mechanism that would permanently pump blood into my dick and make it permanently hard (I think that would be funny)

already exists, straight up a pump with a cord hanging from your balls, you pump it and your dick get's bigger and harder, there's also another variant where they insert hard rods inside your pp to make it permantly hard.

But honestly guyz you have serious health issues, I can keep an erection even after I cum for a long while and even after I cum multiple times....hit them gym guys, do some laps or just eat less cholesterol.

@LenRea

usual suspect
HateFearHungerSep 19, 2:25 PM
Sep 19, 2:28 PM

Dec 2015
I don't think I would change that much, the only changes I would consider if they would be possible.

Is the eyes/brain stuff, brain only the chip allowying you to access internet/phone through mind, which is often shown in CP77 game or anime so no big deal, instead of having a phone I would have a mind for it.
For eyes and I think it would also require brain chip I would love to have the ability as Anos Voldigoad or stuff like that, which is simply being able to read a book in monstrous tempo, just a whole book material in seconds. I ain't good with large textes of hundres of pages, despite the amount I write sometimes here in forums comments, so such add-on would be a blessing for me.
Sep 19, 2:36 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
I am not interested in getting any body mods.
Sep 19, 2:38 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to HateFearHunger
bodymods? fuck no.... I stay natty!

Well... maybe being 6'1 tall would cool.... tho, immagine all the chicks I'd get.

Commit_Crime said:

already exists, straight up a pump with a cord hanging from your balls, you pump it and your dick get's bigger and harder, there's also another variant where they insert hard rods inside your pp to make it permantly hard.

But honestly guyz you have serious health issues, I can keep an erection even after I cum for a long while and even after I cum multiple times....hit them gym guys, do some laps or just eat less cholesterol.

@LenRea

usual suspect
@HateFearHunger

You can join our 6'1 club by getting leg lengthening surgery in India, only downside is you wont be able to walk afterwards
Sep 19, 2:39 PM

Sep 2024
Reply to Commit_Crime
@HateFearHunger

You can join our 6'1 club by getting leg lengthening surgery in India, only downside is you wont be able to walk afterwards
@Commit_Crime

no more walking? no problem... I can run, I'm used to it
Sep 19, 2:40 PM

Jun 2016
I'm sure transhumanism is anti-christian and even if it hasn't been condemned by any church yet I think I can come up with Christian arguments against it.
Also, doing computer science at university has made me kinda paranoid about the loss of privacy that technology has brought to us (I've crippled my computers and phones so I send out as little as I can while still retaining the ability to post on my dumb little forums and 4chan) so I can't imagine turning into a government backdoor-filled, google analytics collecting ultra hackable commodity.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Sep 19, 3:10 PM

Sep 2024
That's what most famous Golden-age Sci-Fi 1960-1970s novel authors were dreaming about (Stanisław Lem, Strugatsky brothers, etc)

And yet, all these decades have passed and all we accomplished is the dead economy, stupid Instagram app, and buggy-Cyberpunk-2077 garbage video game.

...bravo, I'm speechless.
Sep 19, 3:25 PM

Jul 2021
why is everyone so serious in a thread about robococks?
Sep 19, 3:36 PM

Sep 2024
Reply to Commit_Crime
why is everyone so serious in a thread about robococks?
Why become a 'cigarette wending machine' instead of a T-90M tank?
Sep 19, 4:07 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to Exhumatika
Why become a 'cigarette wending machine' instead of a T-90M tank?
@Icymatika
good question, that's one of my favorite tanks too. Maybe I should do that instead
Sep 19, 4:16 PM

Sep 2016
Implant my brain into a male cyborg body and make love with female versions of the same cyborg model family :P
Sep 19, 4:31 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to Zarutaku
Implant my brain into a male cyborg body and make love with female versions of the same cyborg model family :P
@Zarutaku
Truly a philosophical answer.
I mean it's not blood related cause cyborgs don't have blood. Oil related maybe? Or do cyborg family trees look like forks in programming? Like both of you would be a fork of the same source code (parents).
Sep 19, 5:25 PM

Sep 2024
I would just become a robot 🤖, then I'd be able to do alot more.
"When clouds appear, wise men put on their cloaks;
When great leaves fall, the winter is at hand;
When the sun sets, who doth not look for night?
Untimely storms make men expect a dearth."

William Shakespeare
Sep 19, 5:30 PM
white angel

Feb 2024
I guess I would just leave my original body intact due to some sentimental reasons, and control a few other bodies instead, changing them like clothes. After all, I put so much love and effort into this meatbag to spoil it with some buggy hardware...

Icymatika said:
And yet, all these decades have passed and all we accomplished is the dead economy, stupid Instagram app, and buggy-Cyberpunk-2077 garbage video game

Dude, you literally have supercomputer with AI and global connectivity in your pocket, our reusable rockets land on drone platforms in the ocean, we explored Mars and made a device which lets paralyzed people play Counter-Strike. Not even speaking about "smaller" achievements in genetics, physics, healthcare, engineering etc. You live in such an amazing era, and all you can think of is some shitty game and social app?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Sep 19, 6:05 PM

Sep 2024
Reply to LoveYourSmile
I guess I would just leave my original body intact due to some sentimental reasons, and control a few other bodies instead, changing them like clothes. After all, I put so much love and effort into this meatbag to spoil it with some buggy hardware...

Icymatika said:
And yet, all these decades have passed and all we accomplished is the dead economy, stupid Instagram app, and buggy-Cyberpunk-2077 garbage video game

Dude, you literally have supercomputer with AI and global connectivity in your pocket, our reusable rockets land on drone platforms in the ocean, we explored Mars and made a device which lets paralyzed people play Counter-Strike. Not even speaking about "smaller" achievements in genetics, physics, healthcare, engineering etc. You live in such an amazing era, and all you can think of is some shitty game and social app?
Unfortunately, these seem to be the only things that most people care about these days, other things... not so much (if at all), and healthcare is completely subjective since not many people can even afford all that good healthcare.
Sep 19, 7:01 PM
white angel

Feb 2024
@Icymatika I will not argue, just wanted to say we're not so fucked... yet. Where are you from btw?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Sep 19, 9:19 PM

Jul 2024
I'll get everything and anything that will prevent every illness and diseases
Sep 19, 9:45 PM
Dec 2022
More like clinical immortality and cognitive enhancement via AIs, sort of like from the video game that showed Soviet style futurism, Atomic Heart.
Sep 19, 11:52 PM

May 2024
I'll just have a brain transplant into a robotic body and become a cyborg. Oh, and give myself a huge robocock and go around impregnating women to spread my roboseed.
Sep 20, 12:23 AM

Feb 2020
I want that cybernetic arm from The Terminator.
Sep 20, 12:35 AM

Mar 2008
Why would I want to be part robot? I had as a kid thought it would be cool then had a dream where they did this to me and it hirt like hell so im no fuck that.

Id either use a secondary body that I can experience things through or have my biology changed so I can look as attractive and be as healthy and young as I like
Sep 20, 2:13 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to Exhumatika
That's what most famous Golden-age Sci-Fi 1960-1970s novel authors were dreaming about (Stanisław Lem, Strugatsky brothers, etc)

And yet, all these decades have passed and all we accomplished is the dead economy, stupid Instagram app, and buggy-Cyberpunk-2077 garbage video game.

...bravo, I'm speechless.
Icymatika said:
and buggy-Cyberpunk-2077 garbage video game.

They actually fixed that since. And they even reworked the gameplay in the 2.0 update!
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Sep 20, 4:30 AM

Jul 2013
I doubt there will be anymore humans on this planet by 2077. Near Term Human Extinction is fast arriving. Industrial civilization and capitalism is a completely unsustainable scam. I doubt there will be anymore humans on this planet by the 2040s to 2050s.
Sep 20, 4:50 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Commit_Crime
@Zarutaku
Truly a philosophical answer.
I mean it's not blood related cause cyborgs don't have blood. Oil related maybe? Or do cyborg family trees look like forks in programming? Like both of you would be a fork of the same source code (parents).

😂 good idea, but since blood relation is actually gene relation, it isn't limited to blood cells, but rather all body cells. So I would say that cyborgs have a true family relation if their body materials were mined from the same locations.
Sep 20, 4:55 AM

Sep 2024
Reply to Zarutaku

😂 good idea, but since blood relation is actually gene relation, it isn't limited to blood cells, but rather all body cells. So I would say that cyborgs have a true family relation if their body materials were mined from the same locations.
@Zarutaku

Robocest wincest, immagine getting twin copies of sex-bots. My dick would break on the first day.
Sep 20, 5:02 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to HateFearHunger
@Zarutaku

Robocest wincest, immagine getting twin copies of sex-bots. My dick would break on the first day.
HateFearHunger said:
My dick would break on the first day.

That made realize that I might implant my brain into a female cyborg and indulge in yuri robocest.
Sep 20, 5:06 AM

Sep 2024
Reply to Zarutaku
HateFearHunger said:
My dick would break on the first day.

That made realize that I might implant my brain into a female cyborg and indulge in yuri robocest.
@Zarutaku

will you lemme smash? I'll be gentle with you
Sep 20, 5:25 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to HateFearHunger
@Zarutaku

will you lemme smash? I'll be gentle with you
@HateFearHunger That would be strange since I'm not into males, so probably not. Your brain would have to be in a female cyborg at the very least, which reminds me of
Sep 20, 5:32 AM

Sep 2024
Reply to Zarutaku
@HateFearHunger That would be strange since I'm not into males, so probably not. Your brain would have to be in a female cyborg at the very least, which reminds me of
@Zarutaku

Don't worry, it won't be strange... I'm a smooth talker and I have a gentle touch, I will make you feel safe and loved.
You will find a home in my strong and sturdy arms, it won't be gay... just love. I'm also not hairy and I have a smooth skin with soft but big muscles, my chest is so developed you could grope it and pretend it's a boob. I also have nice legs!
HateFearHungerSep 20, 5:40 AM

More topics from this board

» Analytic a Posteriori Truths and Synthetic a Priori Truths

JustaCrat - Yesterday

5 by JustaCrat »»
14 minutes ago

» How do you play with your cat?

Rivermind - Oct 17

19 by DesuMaiden »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you have friends?

Ejrodiew - Oct 13

35 by voovoov »»
35 minutes ago

» how do you like your burger

tsukareru - 2 hours ago

9 by voovoov »»
39 minutes ago

» What is needed for you to stop being a degenerate?

Telecom - Yesterday

27 by LittleOwlbear »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.