Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 21, 2016 5:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, I feel like the pacing slowed down a bit this episode.

Glad to see the club members doing well though and even having meals together now. Andou and Sayuki definitely has a bit of rivalry going on. Those BL series though

Jan 21, 2016 8:07 AM

Apr 2010
Seems Kuroda and Andou finally agreed with each other after a few days of fighting.
Still it's nice to see that they reached an agreement on something.
Tho it's still not entirely clear wether it will be BL or Yuri.

Yuuka's reaction during the balcony seen was funny but it seems she is a bit jealous of them.
I also liked her scenes during the cleaning and training.
Jan 21, 2016 1:22 PM

Apr 2014
In a group, there will always be conflict. Glad that it did not destroy their group.
Yuuka is jealous O.O
Sayuki is still emotionless as always which is one of her charm.
Jan 21, 2016 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
Kuroda and Andou finally agreed to work together on a bishoujo game after a few days of fighting!
Jan 21, 2016 2:22 PM

Aug 2013
I just understood why I like this show that much. I always wanted to do something like they are doing in this anime.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 21, 2016 2:35 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Nice to see the conflict between Andou and Kuroda being resolved.

4/5
Jan 21, 2016 3:12 PM

Sep 2014
I'd laugh if they made a BL game sometime during the show, but I doubt that'd happen. Andou is still my favourite.
Jan 21, 2016 3:13 PM

Jul 2015
Haha they finally start working together. Sure took a hell of an effort with all of their arguments lol. Fun ep. Loving it!
Jan 21, 2016 3:50 PM

Jun 2015
such a bland anime
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2016 3:52 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Arturio said:
such a bland anime
At least, its better than saekano, so far.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 21, 2016 3:54 PM

Jun 2015
DatRandomDude said:
Arturio said:
such a bland anime
Not even close at least the girl in saekano are interesting, this anime is like the serious not self aware version of saekano
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2016 3:55 PM

May 2015
Yuri-homo, lmfao. That scene was hilarious. Atomu is one funny guy. Enjoyable episode. Looks like they've decided on their brand name.

Jan 21, 2016 4:17 PM
Apr 2014
Atomu and the fujoshi are the fun characters in this
So Genki girl has feelings for MC and is jelly, are we about to have the ice queen vs childhood friend drama number #42874792?
This series focuses way more on the making a game aspect than Saekano

>Sasuga ne, Houjou-kun
>Sasuga ne, Houjou-kun
>Sasuga ne, Houjou-kun
Is she planning on making that her catch phrase?
Drake1000Jan 21, 2016 4:29 PM
Jan 21, 2016 4:33 PM

Nov 2011
Anime is EXTREMELY rushed. There were points where I was just saying to myself "What? What the hell happened? Why are we here?" An example would him getting on that train, going back to the city to talk to Andou, then scene to the training camp again.
Okay?!
Plus there were awkward moments where Bunta noticed Yuuki and Atomu just like not wanting to eat Curry which they never explained, and just scenes which just seemed off.
As for Yuuka, I was hoping there would be no romance in this anime but that was asking for a prayer. I don't think she's jealous probably just confused, she probably never experienced love before and considering Bunta and her are close friends she probably doesn't want to lose him if something would happen.
I hope for Bunta and Yuuka in the end, but it just seems like an anime where no relationships with blossom, but I hope for a twist.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 21, 2016 4:42 PM

Apr 2014
SoraSenpai said:
Anime is EXTREMELY rushed. There were points where I was just saying to myself "What? What the hell happened? Why are we here?" An example would him getting on that train, going back to the city to talk to Andou, then scene to the training camp again.
Okay?!
Plus there were awkward moments where Bunta noticed Yuuki and Atomu just like not wanting to eat Curry which they never explained, and just scenes which just seemed off.
As for Yuuka, I was hoping there would be no romance in this anime but that was asking for a prayer. I don't think she's jealous probably just confused, she probably never experienced love before and considering Bunta and her are close friends she probably doesn't want to lose him if something would happen.
I hope for Bunta and Yuuka in the end, but it just seems like an anime where no relationships with blossom, but I hope for a twist.

You don't want romance in an anime like this? Then what, watch it to see nothing? Because the relationship between Kuroda and Buntaro is the only thing worth seeing in this anime.
Jan 21, 2016 4:46 PM

Nov 2011
bestkatalyn said:
SoraSenpai said:
Okay?!

You don't want romance in an anime like this? Then what, watch it to see nothing? Because the relationship between Kuroda and Buntaro is the only thing worth seeing in this anime.

You watch to see if they can actually finish the game and make money off of it. There will probably be episodes based around each character and their backgrounds, and how they overcame something. Maybe have a convention episode or something.
I mean it was only a matter of time before shipping wars came but didn't think it would be this soon. As will a beach or pool episode be on the horizon.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 21, 2016 4:58 PM
May 2013
This anime really likes to make Bunta out to be the second coming of christ. I mean, it really irritates me that they just skipped over the whole process of writing the damn script for the VN. The only frame of reference for Bunta's writing abilities is like a minute of screentime showcasing his play (EP 1) and even that more complimented the actresses abilities, not the writers.

I can see this won't be going anywhere. I'll keep watching it though.
Jan 21, 2016 5:39 PM
Jul 2018
I pretty much like the episode to be quite honest with you.

Really like how they did a resolution towards Andou and Kuroda's conflict, because in all honesty I think it was handled nicely for the both sides and I can agree at the times between them.
Jan 21, 2016 5:52 PM

Mar 2011
this anime is meant as marketing for the visual novel, anything else is just gravy. the fact that it's airing -just- before the release of the game is proof of this.

after taking a brief look through the website and i've already noticed some differences between the two. the trip in this episode is apparently supposed to happen later in the visual novel (probably towards the end of the common route) and the conversation between Buntarou and Yuuka about love actually takes place at school, as seen here
Jan 21, 2016 6:26 PM

Jun 2007
I liked the little nod they gave to the currently airing Osomatsu-san...

Sheeeeeeh!

I made it past the three-episode test and I'll stick with. I wonder what the "gotta win no matter what over having fun" attitude and backstory comes from. Probably from the industry woes Kuroda's brother faced.
Jan 21, 2016 6:47 PM

Dec 2014
Kjeldoran said:
I liked the little nod they gave to the currently airing Osomatsu-san...

Sheeeeeeh!

I thought I'd be the only one to notice that....

Overall solid series thus far. Its doesn't break any boundaries but it does good enough in its areas to the point I want to see where it's going to go.
Jan 21, 2016 7:12 PM

Dec 2014
seriously no one like that much serious I want yuuka and bunta to pair up. I hope they do
Jan 21, 2016 7:25 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, a bit of romantic tension.
Jan 21, 2016 8:04 PM

Sep 2013
Pacing was all over the place, pretty boy and drawing girl seemed unhappy, Kana Hana is sad, the entire script for the game seems to have been completed between a meeting and curry.
I'll just enjoy Yuuka being fun and ignore trying to make sense of it all.
Jan 21, 2016 8:15 PM

Nov 2015
Slower pace. Hope it doesn't continue like this. I want to watch the game being created :3
Jan 21, 2016 8:30 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
And thus Rokuhara was born :)

The pacing may be slow but I must say that imo I find it to be perfect and I loved seeing the process of coming up with ideas etc. and Kuroda's long and short term idea for them is great if you ask me

The dynamic between the team is already great and I especially loved seeing the struggle between Andou and Kuroda over what to do with the game....I lol'd at the part where she fangirled over the story being like a BL game and when the other guy had that yuri outburst xD

Great episode overall and I can't wait to them actually get started on the production process....Looks like we might have some romance drama brewing now as well
TokoyaJan 21, 2016 8:34 PM
Jan 21, 2016 9:46 PM

Jan 2012
Another enjoyable outing. Even when arguing our main characters remain likeable! TAKE NOTES SAEKANO! :D I liked the hidden BL within yuri reveal. At this point I'm leaning towards Andou and her have fun philosophy as best girl, but it's early. Oh, and nice tits on display in the bath even if they weren't from either girl with the biggest pair! :D
Jan 21, 2016 10:00 PM

Aug 2012
Yuuka and Atomu carrying the show right now, but it's still keeping me interested in where it will go, so I guess...
Drake1000 said:
>Sasuga ne, Houjou-kun
Jan 22, 2016 2:12 AM

Nov 2012
why?.... so far this is not that bad, but I am not really liking the possible typical love triangle with the new girl and childhood friend....... I mean poor Yuuka, I kind of like her, and I hope they don't ruin her character ..
Jan 22, 2016 3:20 AM

Jun 2013
damn that was slow and it's a yuri game?
Jan 22, 2016 5:02 AM

Aug 2010
Yuuka and Yuuki are pretty much what all I care about. They're fun and cute.

Andou's pretty cool too and I do agree with Andou about needing to have fun, but don't really care that much about the issue anyway...

Dat Sheeeeh!! XD

And Atomu's crazy mode is always lots of fun lol
Jan 22, 2016 5:44 AM

Jun 2009
Eh.
Dropped.
It's not the worst anime, but I don't really enjoy it. Characters and their relationships are okay, I guess. Same goes for music and graphics. And plot... not really interesting so far.
I might pick it up again later, when it's finished airing, but it's not a big possibility.
I like pancakes.
Jan 22, 2016 5:58 AM

Jul 2014
MiniJusta said:
Eh.
Dropped.
It's not the worst anime, but I don't really enjoy it. Characters and their relationships are okay, I guess. Same goes for music and graphics. And plot... not really interesting so far.
I might pick it up again later, when it's finished airing, but it's not a big possibility.

Yeah, exactly this. There's nothing about this this show that makes me want to watch the next episode. All I can really say is that this show isn't terrible.
Jan 22, 2016 6:17 AM

Feb 2008
^ Same here. Not that bad, not that good either. Enjoyable though, but just not really a priority title this winter.

Atomu is the best imo. Less dialogue, more impact! :D
Jan 22, 2016 6:33 AM

Dec 2014
Yuuka best girl...? :3
Jan 22, 2016 7:01 AM

May 2014
That BL tho
Good TC episode
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jan 22, 2016 7:07 AM
Nov 2015
Romance starts now
Jan 22, 2016 8:03 AM

Apr 2014
testamentKAISER said:
Yuuka best girl...? :3

I don't even know why you bother. It will either be Kuroda or none, since the anime will probably will be incomplete.
Jan 22, 2016 8:22 AM
May 2013
Niyari said:
this anime is meant as marketing for the visual novel, anything else is just gravy. the fact that it's airing -just- before the release of the game is proof of this.

after taking a brief look through the website and i've already noticed some differences between the two. the trip in this episode is apparently supposed to happen later in the visual novel (probably towards the end of the common route) and the conversation between Buntarou and Yuuka about love actually takes place at school, as seen here

I can only hope the VN covers the more important parts of their development (as in the actual PLOT to the Bishoujo game they are making). I don't just want them to be like, "Yup, here's the plot for the game. Don't bother reading it, it's already perfect because I, Buntarou, am an utter genious (even though you, the viewer, have nothing to base this judgement on aside from seeing his shitty screenplay of romeo and juliet for a minute." That's boring.
Jan 22, 2016 9:08 AM

Oct 2013
Loving Andou's free-spirited & personality. They're in highschool, and even if they were adults, why SHOULDN'T the creators have fun making their game? Loved her "thats not an answer Kuroda" comment as well.

I'd ship her & Houjo, but lets be real, not gonna happen. Actually, since this anime seems made to promote the VN, we prolly won't get any conclusive endings anyway.

Oh well, best enjoy the ride.
Jan 22, 2016 10:29 AM

Sep 2015
Jan 22, 2016 10:30 AM

Jan 2015
Holy shit Andou is beautiful and sexy and a pure fucking maiden, my kind of girl definitely best girl
She's got that fiery free spirit as well and will not back down from something, got nice oppai as well, and nice body overall
Well that argument was good and rokuhara..K
The yukinoshita wannabe though, not a bad character
And the short-hair girl hiding automatically, it's probably because she's never experienced love or just doesn't wanna grow distant or lose houjou as a friend
Overall episode was not bad. 3/5
Jan 22, 2016 11:08 AM

Jun 2013
Not the best episode but entertaining nonetheless
Jan 22, 2016 11:47 AM

Apr 2015
Arturio said:
DatRandomDude said:
Not even close at least the girl in saekano are interesting, this anime is like the serious not self aware version of saekano

Saekano is far better; the comedy is great, the characters are memorable, and the self awareness made it quite unique. I don't even know the names of most of these characters after three episodes because they're fairly bland. It's pretty average so far.
Jan 22, 2016 1:36 PM

Feb 2015
Interesting episode. i like it this episode more than the other 2 episode.
i like the way she planned all of that. profit 10 million ? DAMN! and even she is planning to use it for the next big project.
and seriously, that fujoshi....
and that homo-yuri...XD that was a freaking hillarious combination.
still better than yaoi with yuri relationship though.....XD
Jan 22, 2016 1:38 PM
Nov 2013
Loved the interactions between the characters. Andou for best girl?

Never thought I'd hear a term like "Yuri homo" lmao
Jan 22, 2016 4:28 PM

Jun 2014
The only thing I like currently in this anime is the opening...
Jan 22, 2016 8:06 PM

Jan 2013
GileonFletcher said:
Arturio said:

Saekano is far better; the comedy is great, the characters are memorable, and the self awareness made it quite unique. I don't even know the names of most of these characters after three episodes because they're fairly bland. It's pretty average so far.

Thank you! Saekano's a lot more fun.

r0ykun said:
Loved the interactions between the characters. Andou for best girl?

Never thought I'd hear a term like "Yuri homo" lmao

All I could think of was Nanoha and Fate, Prisma Illya and all the magical lesbian anime.

I'm a little sad that the protagonist has a penchant for yuri so now I don't care about their actual project, but I'll be damned if the staff aren't interesting as hell.
Jan 22, 2016 10:27 PM

Feb 2014
Fun episode to watch.

Some small things I noticed:

There is some errors regarding to the direction the train is moving.

• Around the beginning the train is moving forward on the right side of the track.
  • At the tracks before Houjou meeting Andou, the train is moving forward on the left side of the track.
  • Then at the end, the train is moving on the right side of the track.
tetrix1993Jan 22, 2016 10:38 PM
Jan 22, 2016 10:35 PM

Nov 2011
As a game developer this is the first time I've heard of the term "Master Up" :3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2016

100 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

205 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2016

57 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

46 by cableguyjay »»
Aug 24, 2023 8:33 PM

Poll: » Question/s about the Visual Novel

CrazyButNot4U - Nov 16, 2022

1 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jan 6, 2023 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.