Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Yesterday, 5:55 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to Shizuna
@Adnash There is no upper limit. I won't be employing tournament bracket format this time.
@Shizuna Ohhh, okay. I thought there was a limit of some sort, after noticing the list concluding with empty 34. and 35. places, hehe.
Yesterday, 6:01 AM

Feb 2011
Reply to Adnash
@Shizuna Ohhh, okay. I thought there was a limit of some sort, after noticing the list concluding with empty 34. and 35. places, hehe.
@Adnash Hopefully this won't discourage others from joining.

Yesterday, 6:09 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to Shizuna
@Shizuna You can just try adding more empty spots with a short info about how there is no limit of the total amount of participants. That way folks won't be discouraged, and even might want to participate as well, seeing there's no rush other than one week for submitting one's nominee. :)
Yesterday, 7:27 AM
Yesterday, 7:49 AM
Itou miku

If already nominated

Anzai Chika
Yesterday, 8:07 AM

Feb 2020
ayo where is Nakata, Jouji? no way y'all forgot the G O A T

(rest of my favs are already on the list)
Yesterday, 9:04 AM

Jan 2018
I would like to nominate Yoko Hikasa

https://myanimelist.net/people/7263/Youko_Hikasa
Yesterday, 9:32 AM
Sep 2015
Shizuka Itou

I wish I could do three and not only one, it was a hard choice.
Yesterday, 9:38 AM

Feb 2011
Reply to Fluffygreygrass
Itou miku

If already nominated

Anzai Chika
@Fluffygreygrass There are not many roles of Itou Miku I'm a fan of (unless I'm forgetting some), but her voice acting as Agnes Claudel is phenomenal.

Yesterday, 9:42 AM

Jan 2021
Can't believe no one nominated Sugita Tomokazu yet. Hopefully someone will nominate him eventually.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Yesterday, 9:52 AM

Feb 2011
Reply to bladecode
Shizuka Itou

I wish I could do three and not only one, it was a hard choice.
@bladecode Nice, she's one of my favorites too.

Yesterday, 9:54 AM

Jan 2023
Oh, I want to participate!
I choose Megumi Hayashibara .

He has a special and distinguishable voice, not like the current ones. And she sings in openings and endings.

Yesterday, 10:08 AM

Dec 2017
Tsuda Kenjirou
https://myanimelist.net/people/591/Kenjirou_Tsuda
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Yesterday, 10:13 AM

Dec 2017
Reply to Shizuna
@Shizuna It already did. I was one of them lol.
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Yesterday, 10:28 AM

Feb 2020
thanking whoever bladecode is for nominating queen Itou shizuka 👍
Yesterday, 12:39 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Damn, nobody picked nana mizuki or ishida akira yet?
Yesterday, 12:52 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to Shizuna
@5hadow17 I like her the most as Hiiragi Shinoa and Emma Millstein, but there are dozens of her characters I like. Among the recent ones it's Nanakura Rin from Giji Harem. And her singing voice is wonderful too:
@Shizuna

Yeah, her singing is another reason why she's at the top for me

Yesterday, 1:34 PM

Feb 2011
Reply to LeonhartAugust
@LeonhartAugust There are also: Satou Rina, Ohara Sayaka, Tamura Yukari, Horie Yui, Tanaka Rie, Inoue Marina, Mizusawa Kei and many others.

Yesterday, 5:05 PM

May 2021
Akira Ishida, of course!

I was always impressed by his range and talent. I could have posted some picture of his roles, like some other people did, but I'm sure a lot of people will recognize at least several of his roles if they look him up (in case they don't know who he is).

LeonhartAugust said:

I too was surprised by Akira Ishida missing, but that's fixed now :p
Yesterday, 5:28 PM
Aug 2020
Reply to Kaanere
Not sure if I can still enter, but I nominate Koshimizu Ami, best known for voicing Holo and Ryuko Matoi!

@Kaanere Unless you're a Macross fan. We remember her best (though not solely) as the speaking voice of Walkure's Mikumo Guynemer in Macross Delta. JUNNA provided Mikumo's singing voice (even though Ami can sing quite well herself, tyvm!), but along with her many other amazing voices, Koshimizu-san provided the rich, melodic speaking voice of Walkure's titular center.
Yesterday, 5:54 PM

Dec 2017
I nominate Kaori Shimizu:
https://myanimelist.net/people/169/Kaori_Shimizu

Voices two of my favorite characters, Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita and Lain. And has a very cool voice.
私が見たのが、ブギーポップだったのかどうかは分からない。
Yesterday, 6:29 PM
Aug 2020
https://myanimelist.net/people/11184/Nao_Touyama Since nobody has yet, I'll add another chronically underrated favorite of mine: the outstanding and adorable Nao Touyama. I first ran across her as Macross Delta's Reina Prowler, but she has too many roles for me to comfortably count on her animeography, including no less than NINE roles in Kantai Collection, starting with the Kongou sisters - all four of them! She was the Cinderella Girls' Mizuki Kawashima, Claudia Enfield from Genshin Toshi Asterisk, "Elf" from Goblin Slayer, Lelei la Lalena from Gate: Thus The JSDF Fought There, and the younger version of Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Shippuuden. She's also the voice of the goddess Arcana in the currently-airing The Misfit of Demon King Academy Part II: Cour.2. There's more than a hundred-odd other roles to her credit, and more being added all the time sinc ehse does around ten or so each year (on average).
But... Reina. That's really enough for me lol. The fact of her solo music career and activities in various idol units is really irrelevant here I guess, but it still adds in to the grand total of jsut how prolific this seiyuu and performer really is and why my daughter and I have so many of her anime in our Watched and Watching stacks ;)
6 hours ago

Apr 2024
Another vote for Yuuki Aoi.

Or can someone only be nominated once?
6 hours ago

Feb 2011
@TransferUser you can vote for her after the voting starts, but at the moment it's nomination phase and Yuuki Aoi is already on the list.

4 hours ago

Apr 2024
Looks like most are already nominated.

Then I'll go with Miki Shinichirou.

4 hours ago
Mar 2024
I nominate Toyosaki Aki

She voices Yunyun (Konosuba), Yui (K-On), Ristarte (Cautious Hero). Especially with Ristarte she was brilliant.

https://myanimelist.net/people/599/Aki_Toyosaki
LycorAxis4 hours ago
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Slow pacing

JoeChip - 1 minute ago

0 by JoeChip »»
1 minute ago

» Is there an anime character you wish had been happy?

kihel - 49 minutes ago

9 by I_shoot_kids_fr »»
7 minutes ago

» Anime regrets

JoeChip - Yesterday

37 by Maou_heika »»
10 minutes ago

» MAL top-50 sorted by completion/favorites ratio.

Shizuna - Jul 13

16 by Rishon007 »»
12 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9245 by anime-prime »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.