Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 21, 2015 7:26 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, Plasmagica has saved Cri-Cri, but Dagger shows up in a freakin' scary gigantic monster! He really insists on making Cyan form a contract with him, but Grateful King arrives to save the day and he looks so DANDY!!

Cyan should have been transported back to her world but she decided to stay and save her friends with the power of her......love arrow??

That was Dagger's true form? So tiny! xD Well that ended real quick, though.

It's nice that Cyan finally meets the real Grateful King a.k.a. "Berry-san" in person. :) Lovely present from Chuchu. That goes to show the strong bond among the members of Plasmagica. Plasmagica gets to perform Seishun wa NON-STOP at the end.

I love this anime and how I wish it could have been longer. I'm gonna miss it. :'O Thank you!!
Jun 21, 2015 7:32 AM

Nov 2011
Overall a pretty fun show of music glory. Glad to see that not a big apocalypse or something resulted from this. The battle felt kinda rushed though imo.
Jun 21, 2015 7:38 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Angelica somewhat reminded me of Nancy from Ninja Slayer. That misleading fanservice though..

Grateful King played a major role in stopping gigantic Dagger. The only thing that felt offbeat was how Cyan was almost got sent back to her world just to return immediately after. They could've just made her stay until the full battle was finished. Angel Cyan was epic though!

Well good thing no one died, not even Dagger, though he did deserve to be vanished from Midi City. I guess this show is too energetic for character death.

Fitting finale. Show By Rock would've been much much better without the horrid CGI. Even so, it was a decent watch overall.

Jun 21, 2015 7:41 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Really good finale, enjoyed it. Enmotional moments when the songs were played.

Also Cyan grew enough confidence to finally join the club in school, that was nicely done.

7/10, it was close at the end, but the finale did it for me.
Jun 21, 2015 7:42 AM

Sep 2008
I wanted to see how "Berry-san" looks!
His shadow looks familiar...
But I don't know why.

So girls from music club looks like Plasmagica members...
Kinda wish they give better ending.
Maybe there will be OVA, special episode or another season? *.*

Anyway... nice and cute series :)
It was fun :)
Jun 21, 2015 8:03 AM

Apr 2012
I'd love to see a second season with Cyan in the music club. Even if it was only a short. She's so cute.

Overall I gave it an 8/10. I think I'm alone in liking the CGI.
Jun 21, 2015 8:09 AM

Jun 2012
deadbilly said:

CGI is what caught my interest in the first place. It's really well done and cute as well.

This anime was a nice surprise for me. I expected it to be horrible when I saw it announced, but as I started watching I was convinced otherwise. Characters were really cute and entertaining, and I absolutely loved the songs. Really touching and beautiful ending as well. 7/10 from me.
Jun 21, 2015 8:15 AM

Aug 2010
I really loved this series way more than I should. Cyan is a miracle of the universe!!!
She's just too adorable <3<3 Loved when she came back in the angel dress and REKT Dagger.

So cute :3 And Shingancrimzons are lol as usual XD

Hope she'll make it big in the Real World :D

And Potato prez is a looker :O

8/10 for me :3
Jun 21, 2015 8:27 AM

Apr 2015
Still kinda rushed, really needed to be longer. Even with only 1/4 of the game's bands being important in the anime, 12 episodes was too short, many things were rushed.

7.5/10. Cons were:

-Too rushed, needed to be much longer, even with only 5 bands
-only 5 out of the 20 bands were important, the majority made no appearance at all (image/logo cameos don't count, everyone got one of those, I mean actual appearances with dialogue, which only Shizuku Secretmind, Shinimonogurui, and Uwasanopetals got)
-they clearly just chose bosses at random

I think I would have preferred a series that took place in game-canon (since then they wouldn't need to worry about being rushed since the game has no ongoing story), was much, much longer, and had everybody.
BeatlesPkmnFan42Jun 27, 2015 10:09 AM
Jun 21, 2015 8:32 AM

Apr 2014
Well it's now over. And I enjoyed this somehow.
I'll give this a 7 (or maybe an 8) out of 10 overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 21, 2015 8:58 AM

Nov 2014
It is one of the anime i most enjoyed this season.
Jun 21, 2015 9:09 AM

Sep 2013
That angel form was <3

Why don't they ever put more music in the musics show? :(
Atleast let dagger sing grateful kings song and Cyan hers, urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

8/10, it was kawaii desu <3
Jun 21, 2015 10:06 AM

Oct 2011
Hnng, I had the feeling the ending was a bit too rushed. I had been looking forward to this anime for so long, so I guess it's logic it was sort of disappointing. However I still enjoyed it a lot tho! I'm praying for a second season, I would love to see other bands appear as well!
Jun 21, 2015 10:37 AM

Oct 2014
The fight seemed a bit rushed to me, but it was good anyway. Happy ending and Cyan finally joined the music club. And the club members resemble the Plasmagica members, very nice!

The president at the end, I laughed so hard! X3

Overall, I´ll give it 8/10 points. I didn´t expect much from this anime, but I really enjoyed it ´til the end. I´m gonna miss it, especially Shingancrimzons. They are my favorites. Would love to see some Specials/OVA or even a second Season.
Holy Madoka! The Yuri is strong here!

My Anime List
Jun 21, 2015 12:19 PM

Jun 2015
9/10 I loved it!! Cyan was adorable and Retoree was also my favorite. And Cyan's angel form was so pretty <3 This show was so cute.
{ 春にはすべてが変わるでしょう。}
Jun 21, 2015 12:55 PM

Apr 2015
Haruchu87 said:
Would love to see some Specials/OVA or even a second Season.

For a hypothetical continuation, I would want one that focuses on bands that didn't appear or didn't get much screentime. So many of my favorites made no appearances...
Jun 21, 2015 1:19 PM

Jun 2014
Too much shingancrimsonz and not enough plasmagica >_<

I demand a sequel!
Jun 21, 2015 1:24 PM

Jun 2013
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! IT CANT BE OVER!!!!
This was the cutest show ever and cyan is just soooooo cute and ahhhhhh
i need a second season...... NOW XD
10/10
Jun 21, 2015 1:28 PM

May 2013
So Cyan turned into to goddess Madoka lol.

She really should have just stayed in Midi City. The real world sucks.
Jun 21, 2015 2:32 PM

Apr 2014
Angelica is badass <3

I liked this anime a lot more than I thought I would

I wouldn't mind if there was a season 2

Jun 21, 2015 2:48 PM

Jun 2009
I liked this anime. Characters were likeable and I liked their designs. I laughed at comedy parts and I was a little bit sad during drama moments. I enjoyed their songs, I think the CGI chibis were cute, opening and ending were cool. Graphics were colourful, ost was nice, although they overused one piece which got kind of annoying after 4 episodes.
5/5 for the episode.
7/10 for the series. I might rewatch it one day.
I like pancakes.
Jun 21, 2015 3:12 PM

Apr 2012
Gotta say, I loved this anime. I didn't think I would but I did, way more than I probably should have. Definitely going to miss it. Those Club members though....where have I seen them before? Hmmmm..... >o<
Jun 21, 2015 3:21 PM

Apr 2013
Mladen said:
deadbilly said:

CGI is what caught my interest in the first place. It's really well done and cute as well.

The CGI is some of the best I've seen in anime for quite some time. Don't think BONES was in charge of it, but whoever it was is excellent and should definitely bring in more CGI of that quality to anime.

I came in at the end of the season, so I'm a bit sad I wasn't there for the show from the very beginning, but I'm so happy I decided to check it out. This is definitely the surprise anime of the season, and it's sad that it's one of the more underrated spring anime. I would like to see more, but I think it ended on a good note. *ba dum tish*

Thanks for the entertainment, BONES. Keep up the good work! Also head-canon that Grateful King is Space Dandy in another universe I don't care that the seiyuu was Meow, maybe Meow and Dandy's voices switched places.

And OMG PRESIDENT'S ACTUALLY HANDSOME WHAT
Jun 21, 2015 3:28 PM

Nov 2013
Aaaa I'm so sad now it's over :CC I loved every single minute of it; from the first episode to the final one.

The last episode was great. I especially loved the ending where Cyan got her courage and signed up for the music club. I feel so happy for her!!

Hopefully we get a second season within a couple years.
Jun 21, 2015 5:10 PM

Jul 2013
Love how the show goes around full circle.
Jun 21, 2015 5:32 PM
Jul 2018
Cyan came back in angel dress and owned Dagger.

She got back to her world at the end.
Jun 21, 2015 8:21 PM

Apr 2012
I always wanted to drop this show but it had something that kept me watching and I have no idea what it is. Bye bye Cyan.
Jun 21, 2015 10:09 PM

Jul 2012
I really hope these Blu-Ray sells go well to consider a Season 2. ;;

Yea. The battles were... Underwhelming? Okay the "Queen Bee" moment was cute and the anime honestly made me like Cir-Cris. (I am iffy about them at first due to Rosier acting like a show-off snob, but the quarter made me like her half-way? Ahhh....)

I wonder if Cyan knows to bypass UR+ leveling and... Yea... Its a sign that the band evolved on its own! (Those who play the game might know what I mean!)

But overall its a nice ending.. And daww Usawa no Petals got their dream! Honestly I think Usawa no Petals and maybe Dolly Dolci can have their own human roles in the potential season. :'D (Same with Shizuku and Yokai-band...) IDK. I imagine when Cyan returns gets ambushed by Usawa no Petals!

I can only dream I guess. :'D

I went crazy and gave it a 10. I know its not perfect, but as someone who doesn't watch too much anime, loves music-games (but I do agree it needs to expand) and kemonomimi (animal eared people), this anime made me watch right away compare to the other anime that are on my list... Now that its over, I wonder what should I watch next. ;;

Also I will get my Tsurezure haul tomorrow! *Dances like Corw*

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Jun 21, 2015 10:40 PM

Apr 2011
Its over...It was definitely a fun ride. I didn't like the chibi cgi form but I got used to it. Cyan is so adorable, especially in her angel form and whoop Dagger's butt. Though the music itself was lacking it was still okay.

It was definitely worth it when I gave this show a try.

I welcome a 2nd season, and if it does I hope there'll be new characters and more music as well.

7/10
Jun 21, 2015 11:12 PM

Oct 2014
Great show.. 7/10
Loved Maple butt scene.. xD

read from right to left
Jun 21, 2015 11:27 PM

Jul 2013
The only thing I liked about this show is the music and CG, the rest were okay. It could have been longer if the show is 24 episodes since it has a large cast and several other bands that needs to be developed. I'm hoping that this can get a 2nd season. 7/10

Props to Cyan's voice actress on her very first role in the show :D.

Jun 22, 2015 1:19 AM

Mar 2012
Rushed and underwhelming finale.
Cyan was meh at first but i`m starting to like her more.

Best girl for me is Logia

Decent series 7/10
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Jun 22, 2015 1:41 AM

Mar 2014
The only character I didnt really like..... actually, I hated was the egg......
until I saw this guy -

now this anime doesnt have any characters I dont like.