Just a guy that loves otaku culture, nice artwork and music.
I read MAL as "Mah L", because that's what I think every time I look at the forums.
I look at Anime Discussion and I'm like... Whyarewestillhere?! If you want to friend me, send a message! Say something. I want to know where you're coming from.
- Animaniacs (1993-1999)
- Sheep Wrecked (1958)
- Megas XLR (2004-2005)
- The Addams Family (1964-1966)
- Married... with Children (1987-1997)
- 'Allo 'Allo! (1982-1992)
- A Knight in Camelot (1998)
- The Twelve Chairs (1970)
- The Mask (1994)
- The Mask: Animated Series (1995-1997)
- Ace Ventura: Pet Detective series
- The Three Stooges (1934-1955)
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
- Tex Avery cartoons
- classic Looney Tunes (1940s-60s)
- classic Scooby-Doo (pre-1980 series)
- classic Tom & Jerry
- Josie and the Pussycats
- other Hanna-Barbera cartoons
- Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny (2006)
10 - Masterpiece = Pushed all the right buttons in regards to my enjoyment. 9 - Great = A truly spectacular piece of work. I love it! 8 - Very Good = I thoroughly enjoyed it. It left me fulfilled. The kind of experience I hope for every time I start an anime. 7 - Good = Either 1) Good, but definitely could've been done better. OR 2) My enjoyment just didn't go past a 7. 6 - Fine = It has its charms. The kind of allure that makes you want more regardless of quality. 5 - Average = So-so. It's still entertaining to an extent. But yeah, not something I'd want to revisit. 4 - Bad = There was this one character I liked which made it impossible to drop. 3 - Very Bad = I wish I hadn't, I really do. 2 - Horrible = Disappointment is the mother of many low ratings... 1 - Appalling = Has nothing that even comes close to a redeeming quality.