Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 2, 2018 6:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, it's so entertaining watch Accelerator express his maniac personality like the way he is. Not to mention, Kakine also makes his move as the second strongest Level 5 Esper now. Those wings, damn!

Looks like the episode still continues the rivalry between the various factions.

Seeing some of the other GROUP members in action like Etzali and Musujime was kinda cool too. Poor Frenda ;_;
Stark700Nov 2, 2018 6:42 AM
Nov 2, 2018 6:32 AM

Aug 2013
Is it just me or the directing for this episode is just plain atrocious?

And are we really gonna get 3 episodes as well for BR?
loli_a_ravioliNov 2, 2018 6:38 AM
Nov 2, 2018 7:03 AM

Apr 2014
I dont know what to say, im honestly scared for next week, the pv is not a good sign.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Nov 2, 2018 7:11 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly so far this arc has been really boring not to mention that it looks like a bad action movie.
It's really all over the place yet the outcome of the events is really predictable hopefully it will be over soon.

This also seems rushed some of the events don't seem to make much sense and with all the different groups it lacks explanation.
I also have to say that despite their boosting the members of member where a real disappointment.
AversaNov 2, 2018 7:17 AM
Nov 2, 2018 7:30 AM

Apr 2014
Aversa said:
Honestly so far this arc has been really boring not to mention that it looks like a bad action movie.
It's really all over the place yet the outcome of the events is really predictable hopefully it will be over soon.

This also seems rushed some of the events don't seem to make much sense and with all the different groups it lacks explanation.
I also have to say that despite their boosting the members of member where a real disappointment.

Thx to the rushing evrry bit of exposition is cut, every bit of MEMBER and BLOCK. So no wonder that the vents dont make any sense. It seems the characters only appear for the sake of being there, no foreshadowing. This arc is a major letdown for a adaption. The directors and screenwriter made it clear in an interview they will only adapt the highlights from each novel, exposition will be cut, all that’s left is action without explanation. So there u have it mate, read the light novel or be letdown. The director and screenwriter seem to go for that kind of adaption.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Nov 2, 2018 7:32 AM

Jul 2016
The moment when J.C Staff not even able to adapt the best arc (Battle Royale Arc) properly is the moment where it's confirmed this anime is utter garbage. Don't get your hope up whatever they will adapt the later arcs properly or not. I'm started getting scared at Acqua arc and WWIII arc will be as awful as this arc does.

It seem like next episode will be Fren/da, no hopes for a better animation but at the very least I hope that scene will be showed up and not being censored.
Nov 2, 2018 8:02 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm confused as to whose fighting with who lol

Is Accelerator's team with BLOCK? Because if they are, why did he destroy that drone? (Unless it's because it thought that the other dude was apart of MEMBER)

And also, who were those 5000 mercenaries with, BLOCK or MEMBER? I wasn't entirely sure, and is Kakine acting solo then? Like what is the point of this arc again? Why is this all so confusing lol

Either way, I thoroughly enjoyed all of the action in this episode (Especially with Accelerator), so that at least was a huge plus for me...Also, Last Order is eternally KAWAII
Nov 2, 2018 8:17 AM

Sep 2009
People should know that many of these side character's back story get expanded upon in the Railgun and Accel spin off.
Nov 2, 2018 8:32 AM

Jul 2012
Well i think it wasn't that bad, if you assume that you know something from novel, but that was the point already from previous episode. In novel Frenda's moment was offscreen if i remember correctly. I hope they'll show more with Uiharu and Last Order. Accel vs Kakine next time.

Tokoya said:

Is Accelerator's team with BLOCK? Because if they are, why did he destroy that drone? (Unless it's because it thought that the other dude was apart of MEMBER)

And also, who were those 5000 mercenaries with, BLOCK or MEMBER? I wasn't entirely sure, and is Kakine acting solo then? Like what is the point of this arc again? Why is this all so confusing lol

Either way, I thoroughly enjoyed all of the action in this episode (Especially with Accelerator), so that at least was a huge plus for me...Also, Last Order is eternally KAWAII

Each group is separate and fighting for their reasons. BLOCK is the group that hired those 5000 mercenaries to attack the city. Why the drone was shooting all of them, it's the city's defence drone and the mercenaries obv were a threat from outside and Etzali was a threat for the juvenile hall. Don't really remember MEMBER's objective, well they were down pretty fast.
Kakine is leading SCHOOL and you'll know his objective next time (i hope so) and he hinted it a bit already.
Nov 2, 2018 8:36 AM
Nov 2018
Was a decent episode. No surprise there that people are confused since even the novel was like this, but everything connects at some point. However, I doubt that they will make it clearer for the viewers and anime-only fans. Seemingly, they will end it with 3 episodes also, which is something expected to be honest.
Nov 2, 2018 8:39 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Last order's as amusing as ever. Huh and yet another group with a weird acronym name shows up. Block huh. But it sure was entertaining seeing accelerator kick some ass though. Those unmanned choppers sure pack a serious punch. Even within block it seems they are far from united it seems. While simple the fights this episode sure was intense. Though the fight with Xochitl sure was full of surprises. Looks like the ladies in Item are going to get hit next episode. So far in this little war School seems to be doing pretty well out of the three.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2018 8:52 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, it’s getting very confusing now!

Action was really enjoyable, mainly Accelerator’s part, though but the whole storyline feels like a mess. Meanwhile, the fight with the sorceress and the brute lady felt very rushed though. Lol, the old man taken down by the 2nd just felt so hilarious!
I have not the slightest clue on who’s with which organisation and who they are fighting against, but more importantly where’s Kamijou Touma? Damn it, it’s been a couple of episodes already ffs. It’s a pity that he isn’t here in the Academy City during the course of this arc. On a more serious note, I hope the next concluding episode of this arc will clarify everything. Seeing Last Order was great at the beginning, she is just brilliant! Poor Frenda though and looks the 2nd is on the move.

Next episode preview showed Accelerator(1st) v the 2nd, so I’m looking forward to that!
_MushiRock11_Nov 2, 2018 8:55 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 2, 2018 8:52 AM

Mar 2017
Things are getting more and more messed up *_*
Nov 2, 2018 8:53 AM

Feb 2010
Why did they feel the need to cut out the part where they explain the tweezers slightly with the professor
GrimAtramentNov 2, 2018 8:56 AM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 2, 2018 8:54 AM

Jun 2017
I'm so confused right now, wtf is even going on, who the f are all those people?
Why do we jump from fight to fight and end up with that Frenda-scene? I don't get it at all..

Is this rushed af or is the LN as confusing as the anime adaptation?
ZhexalNov 2, 2018 8:58 AM
Nov 2, 2018 8:56 AM

Feb 2010
Zhexal said:
I'm so confused right now, wtf is even going on, who the f are all those people?
Why do we jump from fightnto fight and end up with that Frenda-scene? I don't get it at all..

A majority or these characters are new. So no you didnt miss anything other then taking out kekines conversation and accelerator tacking out the array.

Most the scenes are there.but shorttened.

Mostly a lot of inner monolgues qere cut out. They also didnt show the aswome conclusion to the fight with xoctil but I guess they cant really show that given the age rating index was given. Which means they might cut out fren//da
GrimAtramentNov 2, 2018 9:03 AM
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 2, 2018 8:57 AM

Feb 2016
Boom, Accelerator owned that guy so hard xD.

That aside, things are getting way too random and confusing. This is one of the the reasons why I liked Railgun more than Index.

loli_a_ravioli said:
Is it just me or the directing for this episode is just plain atrocious?

Its not just you, I don't know what the fuck is JC.Staff thinking
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 2, 2018 9:09 AM
Nov 2018
The Brexit arc will hurt with all rushing and pacing. I'm starting to panic after the 5 episodes ffs. Index literally will never get a proper adaption as long as JC.staff handling the project.
Nov 2, 2018 9:12 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
allenjke said:
Well i think it wasn't that bad, if you assume that you know something from novel, but that was the point already from previous episode. In novel Frenda's moment was offscreen if i remember correctly. I hope they'll show more with Uiharu and Last Order. Accel vs Kakine next time.

Tokoya said:

Each group is separate and fighting for their reasons. BLOCK is the group that hired those 5000 mercenaries to attack the city. Why the drone was shooting all of them, it's the city's defence drone and the mercenaries obv were a threat from outside and Etzali was a threat for the juvenile hall. Don't really remember MEMBER's objective, well they were down pretty fast.
Kakine is leading SCHOOL and you'll know his objective next time (i hope so) and he hinted it a bit already.
Alright thanks for the info
Nov 2, 2018 9:12 AM

Jan 2009
lol they seem to expect the viewers to know the light novel

im only an anime watcher though

and damn the action scenes are still badly animated for the most part
Nov 2, 2018 9:17 AM

Apr 2014
Zhexal said:
Why do we jump from fight to fight and end up with that Frenda-scene? I don't get it at all..

This adaptation is rushed AF, This arc needs 6 episodes, they gave it 3, so you are lucky if you understand 50% of the content.

God the animation, the directing, everything is so turd. Let me remind everyone, that we are getting the worst version of WW3 shoved down our eyes as well.

Again, if they didn't put in the effort why bother giving out S3 in the first place, I would be much happier if they just leave Kamachi alone, so at least I could dream of how awesome a good adaptation would be. Instead of this...

Again, I hate the Executive Meddling in anime, who was the brainlet that thought animating a Kamachi LN with 3 episodes is a good idea, WHO!? How do you even concentrate Kamachi's orginally highly concentrated writing without becoming incoherent!?

At this point S3 is the worst and most expensive ad for a novel I have ever had the displeasure of watching.
ap1001Nov 2, 2018 9:20 AM
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Nov 2, 2018 9:17 AM

Jul 2017
Some people gave me shit for calling Toaru Majustu no Index a bad and overrated show. After seeing this episode, I feel satisfied with my opinion.

The directing in this show is really lame. Shit is just not explained well at all. It feels like Tokyo Ghoul:re where shit is happening but you have no idea what's going on if you are an anime-only viewer.
Nov 2, 2018 9:18 AM

Dec 2014
I'm so disappointed by this adaptation...

There is no emotion, no punch, no vitality in every scene...
I'm glad to be a LN-Reader, they skip a lot of information and rush many scenes. It must be hard to follow.

I am afraid for the next episode after seeing the preview.
I hope the beginning of the anime was this bad to offer us something incredible now.
But I fear the end of this arc will be a complete disaster and rush as hell.
Nov 2, 2018 9:18 AM

Feb 2010
I wonder if people here are confusing DRAGON arc with battle royal hmmm.some people are mentioning parts that dont even happen in this arc.

Aversa said:

Member has allways been shit. There dark side group is one of the weakest ones. Even SCAVENGERS have more power to bad scavengers are to dumb to use there power effectively so at lest member has that over them.

Nov 2, 2018 9:20 AM
Oct 2018
hazarddex said:
I wonder if people here are confusing DRAGON arc with battle royal hmmm.some people are mentioning parts that dont even happen in this arc.

You should've guessed that the last few threads lol.
Nov 2, 2018 9:21 AM

Jan 2018
This episode felt rushed.
whats a signature
Nov 2, 2018 9:23 AM

Apr 2014
animejas said:
Some people gave me shit for calling Toaru Majustu no Index a bad and overrated show. After seeing this episode, I feel satisfied with my opinion.

The directing in this show is really lame. Shit is just not explained well at all. It feels like Tokyo Ghoul:re where shit is happening but you have no idea what's going on if you are an anime-only viewer.

Depends are you criticizing only the anime or are you using the anime to criticize the source as well. There is a huge difference there, considering at this point the anime have as much tie to the LN as a shitty doodle by a 5 year old to Mona Lisa.

If you are criticizing the animation and directing I am all for you bro, but if you want to talk shit about the plot you better finish the source before you start sprouting shit.
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Nov 2, 2018 9:31 AM

Feb 2010
A moment of silence for

Nov 2, 2018 9:33 AM

Jul 2017
ap1001 said:
animejas said:

Depends are you criticizing only the anime or are you using the anime to criticize the source as well. There is a huge difference there, considering at this point the anime have as much tie to the LN as a shitty doodle by a 5 year old to Mona Lisa.

If you are criticizing the animation and directing I am all for you bro, but if you want to talk shit about the plot you better finish the source before you start sprouting shit.

I haven't read the source yet (although I probably will very soon since some people told me to do that) so I am not criticizing the source at all. It's only the anime. So all my criticisms about the plot, animation, directing whatever only goes to the anime.
Nov 2, 2018 9:37 AM

Apr 2014
animejas said:
ap1001 said:

I haven't read the source yet (although I probably will very soon since some people told me to do that) so I am not criticizing the source at all. It's only the anime. So all my criticisms about the plot, animation, directing whatever only goes to the anime.

Yeah, then I support you mate, The Index anime seasons are some of the worst anime I had the displeasure of seeing, having a source and other adaptation to compare it to just highlights how it is so much worse.
Nov 2, 2018 9:38 AM
Nov 2015
animejas said:
ap1001 said:

Well, the source (light novel) is far better than the anime (Though if you want to read it, i advice you go read from volume 14. That will save you a lot of time)
For Index anime. Even i, someone who can enjoy Index 2. Can't get through Index 3 with this animation, directing,..... Almost everything is so bad that i gave up on Index 3. Now i only watch it to see how it is adapt by JC.STAFF (how much they will screw up right now)
Nov 2, 2018 9:38 AM

Aug 2009
Remember when we cared about Awaki caring about her old mates?
I dont because the show never showed that she cared for more than 2 secs.

Remember when Etzali ever talked about his past?
I dont because the show barely mentioned it.

Do they even know how to handle the fucking characters? FFS GenericMOESht #82231243 has better character interactions and tells you more about them in 5 mins than this "BR" arc has done in 2 eps.

But they showed Uiharu and LO. Did it matter?Why even do that?They could just have them appear together next ep.Why are they treated "better" than all the major players of the arc?

Honestly the director and the screenwriter have no idea what they are doing.

How do you manage to give focus to a few characters and still make the viewers learn shit about them or get invested in whatever they are doing?

The subs are fucking stupid.

It is sad that Railgun, even with all the bullcrap fillers it has, at least does the source material justice.(except the bridge scene)
Nov 2, 2018 9:39 AM

Aug 2013
I find it hard to follow this anime
idk what's going on
it's seems like you can't understand this anime unless you're a LN reader
Nov 2, 2018 9:41 AM

Aug 2009
Vanschia said:
idk what's going on

I cant because the direction and writing choices make no fucking sense even for LN readers.
Nov 2, 2018 9:42 AM

Apr 2014
Vanschia said:
idk what's going on

The anime only can't survive from this point forward, the pacing would only get more hectic and rushed (We have very very VERY plot intense events happening soon, as from this point forward, Kamachi pulls out all breaks and steps on the gas petal)

So either drop it, or move to source. The anime is painful for source readers even more so, simply because you know how awesome everything is, but it the adaptation delivered...nothing.
Nov 2, 2018 9:46 AM
Oct 2018
ssjokg said:

Hazard was right, you guys aren't even talking about scenes that's in this arc, or even scenes from this PART of the volume. Wew lads
Nov 2, 2018 9:47 AM

Aug 2013
animejas said:

If you're talking about the anime, then you're right. The director is so shit not even 7 years are enough for him to gain a better understanding of this series other than MUH HEADCRAB AND BIRIBIRI GAGS. The scriptwriter looked like he only took cool-sounding lines and barebone exposition from the novel and plastered it all over the paper without regard to any context.

At this point you can be pretty damn sure the only sakuga you'll see in this season are either Index or Mikoto's butt.
loli_a_ravioliNov 2, 2018 9:50 AM
Nov 2, 2018 9:51 AM

Aug 2009
Tiau said:
ssjokg said:

Hazard was right, you guys aren't even talking about scenes that's in this arc, or even scenes from this PART of the volume. Wew lads

Wew lads, you mean the LN didnt have any line to show how she cared from when she learned their plan, till she saved them?

Yeah it was great to see Awaki having the willpower to beat Block for no reason.

Almost worse than Accel delivering one liners without anybody understanding why he acts like that.

Such a great anime.

Nov 2, 2018 9:53 AM

Jan 2017
I was looking forward to this arc since I've heard many good things about it, but this is just a mess. I can't make out who is who, and to be honest I don't know if it's only the adaptation's fault. There are just too many factions fighting, imo it would have been much better with less, more developed ones. Now we are at how many? 5? Coupled with the rushed pacing this is leaving me just as confused as the first episode of this season's TG:re.

I was hoping it might get better later, that they are rushing these arcs to leave more time for later novels, but after looking up number of pages in each upcoming novel it looks like it can only get worse. Hopefully the anime will prove me wrong, I would be very happy if it did, but I'll keep my expectations low.
holiday498Nov 2, 2018 10:08 AM
Nov 2, 2018 9:57 AM

Nov 2009
I have no idea what am I watching anymore. I'm pretty sure that even if this season aired x years sooner I still wouldn't understand half of what is going on. It's just random characters with random powers showing up one after another, talking about objectives and fighting, all this on repeat. Rushed af I guess.
Nov 2, 2018 9:59 AM
Oct 2018
ssjokg said:
Tiau said:

Wew lads, you mean the LN didnt have any line to show how she cared from when she learned their plan, till she saved them?

Yeah it was great to see Awaki having the willpower to beat Block for no reason.

Almost worse than Accel delivering one liners without anybody understanding why he acts like that.

Such a great anime.

You're free to show me exactly how "long" it should've been with notes from the novel.
But nice to see you backpedaled on the Etzali thing, you're not supposed to know much about his past other than what you already knew and that he and Xochitl was connected
Nov 2, 2018 10:02 AM

Mar 2017
new best girl. need nudes
just kidding, Saten will always be best Toaru girl
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Nov 2, 2018 10:11 AM

Feb 2010
deg said:
lol they seem to expect the viewers to know the light novel

im only an anime watcher though

and damn the action scenes are still badly animated for the most part

jc Staff rarely does action right.

also the director has done almost 0 action shows.

Nov 2, 2018 10:19 AM

Aug 2009
Tiau said:
ssjokg said:

Such a great anime.

You're free to show me exactly how "long" it should've been with notes from the novel.
But nice to see you backpedaled on the Etzali thing, you're not supposed to know much about his past other than what you already knew and that he and Xochitl was connected

As long as it has to for the anime to make a point.All we saw was Awaki being turned from a ruthless bitch with a vendetta(season 2) to a power of friendship heroine.

Oh so you mean the LN never told us that he was part of an Aztec organization?

You know...the bare minimum you would need to know about a random Aztec mage in AC that isnt a real student?Did we get more than just one line in S2 about that?Maybe.Does anyone even remember?
And who can forget Xochitl and how they didnt animate her disguise to save animation.

I see you dont care about Accel....are you telling me that it was so bad even in the LN?

FFS we learned more about the random teleporter than we did for anyone else.
Oh there was the Doc, and he was killed faster than my hype for this season.

Nov 2, 2018 10:24 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, Accelerator didn't even need his power to defeat that teleporting guy.
Nov 2, 2018 10:26 AM
Oct 2018
ssjokg said:
Tiau said:

As long as it has to for the anime to make a point.All we saw was Awaki being turned from a ruthless bitch with a vendetta(season 2) to a power of friendship heroine.

Oh so you mean the LN never told us that he was part of an Aztec organization?

You know...the bare minimum you would need to know about a random Aztec mage in AC that isnt a real student?Did we get more than just one line in S2 about that?Maybe.Does anyone even remember?
And who can forget Xochitl and how they didnt animate her disguise to save animation.
Oh there was the Doc, and he was killed faster than my hype for this season.

Are you being daft on purpose? Etzali being a Atzec magician is not new information, infact the only new information one really gets about him in this scene is his name. As for Xochitl's disguise, that thing was always pointless to me personally, considering Professor always knew she was a magician and she removed it asap(that 5 sec of animation wouldn't have meant anything).

As for the "Doc" I hope you actually didn't expect him to last long, best reread that LN. Now they did cut a scene for someone else, the little palm reading girl but that entire sequence was quick and only really led us to "she does thing but can't now"
Nov 2, 2018 10:31 AM
Aug 2013
Who are these people?! I am so lost.
I don't think I should have to read the novel to understand what's going on. Anime shoudn't have homework.
Nov 2, 2018 10:36 AM

Mar 2016
Am I the only one who thought this episode felt way too jumbled up and hasty? Like everything just went by too quickly while we still have quite a good number of characters introduced that we'd have to remember. At least next episode preview brings hype.
Nov 2, 2018 10:36 AM

Aug 2009
>Etzali being a Atzec magician is not new informatio

Did I say it was?Now I get why you dont feel like this was a shitfest, apparently you get the same shit when you read the LNs too.Seems the problem is you.

> that thing was always pointless to me personally

Showing that characters are capable of doing stuff is pointless?That's it everyone lets skip entire arcs no need for that shit.

>As for the "Doc" I hope you actually didn't expect him to last long, best reread that LN

Dude get off your high horse.
Everyone was dealt with fast in the LN, yes.But at least they made sense and there was a proper flow.
Why did we lose time with the Doc blabbing about shit that didnt matter in the very next scene? Did I care that fat boi was going to die, did I care about whatever tragedy Block noname had in her life(while she was smiling while talking about it)?

If you didnt notice nobody understands or give s a shit shit about what is going on and 2 groups are already dead.Yeah.Perfect adaptation.
Nov 2, 2018 10:43 AM
Oct 2018
ssjokg said:
>Etzali being a Atzec magician is not new informatio

Did I say it was?Now I get why you dont feel like this was a shitfest, apparently you get the same shit when you read the LNs too.Seems the problem is you.

> that thing was always pointless to me personally

Showing that characters are capable of doing stuff is pointless?That's it everyone lets skip entire arcs no need for that shit.

>As for the "Doc" I hope you actually didn't expect him to last long, best reread that LN

Dude get off your high horse.
Everyone was dealt with fast in the LN, yes.But at least they made sense and there was a proper flow.
Why did we lose time with the Doc blabbing about shit that didnt matter in the very next scene? Did I care that fat boi was going to die, did I care about whatever tragedy Block noname had in her life(while she was smiling while talking about it)?

If you didnt notice nobody understands or give s a shit shit about what is going on and 2 groups are already dead.Yeah.Perfect adaptation.

Ironically, you're saying I'm on a high horse and yet you haven't actually told anyone here what they're missing. Enlighten us the stage is yours, Etzali being apart of an atzec organization is something the viewer should've known since his first appearance in Index, so tell me exactly how we're supposed to be "lost" on his past? There's so much wrong with what you're claiming that there's really no point when I'm the one actually double checking here.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2019

90 by combi2015 »»
Aug 7, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

83 by GilgaT »»
Jul 7, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sigsig - Oct 11, 2018

93 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 13, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

AcceleratorAngel - Oct 5, 2018

195 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 11, 1:29 PM

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.