Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 18, 2018 1:18 AM

Dec 2016
I can't believe Saiki made a poop pun. wow. whatta world
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 18, 2018 8:32 AM

Nov 2014
A loop, huh? Pretty nice idea to keep story in same place and time but still include seasonal events. I guess it's not full loop tho? He resets time and makes it so nobody notices it, but their memories aren't erased (would be too dark lol).
Apr 18, 2018 8:18 PM
Apr 2016
The new songs grow on me.
Put your hands up! is so catchy
I dont really like the beginning of ED, but I started to like the ED when it Aiura says Due duet! till the end. Saiki's part is great.

Looks like this anime started to get recognized, I see more reactions in youtube now.
Apr 18, 2018 11:53 PM

Nov 2014
Zhexal said:
New OP sucks imo but ED is really nice
Season 2 gets better with each episode

Saiki isn't strong enough to defeat the volcano yet...Makes me wonder if the story will ever go past that point

Lol! He doesn't want to use his other power to stop it and wants to stop it with raw power only.
New op is great. You'll get used to it.
I can't stop humming"put your hands up lalalala put your hands up"
Apr 22, 2018 11:07 PM

Sep 2016
Oh lol this episode's first half felt a little too fast but was hilarious as usual XD

New OP by Dempagumi most likely and the ED was brilliant, it isn't so often that we get to see Saiki sing XD

Next episode couldn't come soon enough
Apr 23, 2018 4:37 AM
Oct 2017
xShinigami3125 said:
vikki_tofu said:

Well, he still had one limiter device on his head. So I don't think it lets any possible comparison to Mob.

Well I am pretty sure Mob would still be stronger because in the later fights in the Manga he is almost like a God
And people forgot that Saiki can literally change the aspect of reality by mind control and can accidentally destroy planet with it. and also, he can destroy moon as kid. Can't really see how Mob win against him.

Mob has overwhelming power by feat? Saiki can change the reality so that he is indestructible just like how he made clothe indestructible.
RayghaApr 23, 2018 4:50 AM
Apr 23, 2018 5:27 AM

Feb 2018
Raygha said:
xShinigami3125 said:

Well I am pretty sure Mob would still be stronger because in the later fights in the Manga he is almost like a God
And people forgot that Saiki can literally change the aspect of reality by mind control and can accidentally destroy planet with it. and also, he can destroy moon as kid. Can't really see how Mob win against him.

Mob has overwhelming power by feat? Saiki can change the reality so that he is indestructible just like how he made clothe indestructible.

Yea if Saiki has time to change reality to kill mob or something like that he wins but in a direkt confrontation i believe mob to be stronger.
Apr 23, 2018 5:49 AM
Oct 2017
xShinigami3125 said:
Raygha said:

Yea if Saiki has time to change reality to kill mob or something like that he wins but in a direkt confrontation i believe mob to be stronger.

Yes but not stomp or blitz which mean he has all the time to resort in to that and its instantaneous. He also has precognition to know fragment of future or telepathy so surprise attack is useless. oh and guess what? Medusa stare!

And if Mob somehow resist that, he also good at direct confrontation. He destroy one island just to kill Nendou's father (which he can't for obvious reason) at restrained form. Not to mention he can destroy everything 7 kilometers with punch also at restrained form.

And lets look at speed. I'm not really expert at calculating speed but if you look at episode 2 of s2 where saiki casual flew to other side of earth to meet his brother at the future timeline. I guess his speed is not laughing matter too. And he can just casually teleport to blitz him and hit his back so he became faint.

He can also teleport him and restrain him on Outer Space, Saiki can survive in vacuum with his barrier, can't say the same for him since there is no feat he doing that.
Apr 23, 2018 5:58 AM

Feb 2018
Raygha said:
xShinigami3125 said:

Yes but not stomp or blitz which mean he has all the time to resort in to that and its instantaneous. He also has precognition to know fragment of future or telepathy so surprise attack is useless. oh and guess what? Medusa stare!

And if Mob somehow resist that, he also good at direct confrontation. He destroy one island just to kill Nendou's father (which he can't for obvious reason) at restrained form. Not to mention he can destroy everything 7 kilometers with punch also at restrained form.

And lets look at speed. I'm not really expert at calculating speed but if you look at episode 2 of s2 where saiki casual flew to other side of earth to meet his brother at the future timeline. I guess his speed is not laughing matter too. And he can just casually teleport to blitz him and hit his back so he became faint.

He can also teleport him and restrain him on Outer Space, Saiki can survive in vacuum with his barrier, can't say the same for him since there is no feat he doing that.

I get it you really like Saiki but i already acknowledged that his powers are more versatile but from the mob vs Association Boss fight in the manga I concluded Mob to be stronger then Saiki in a direkt confrontation epecially devesive wise. But it's ur choice to disagree with me on that given that there is no direkt way to prove the superiority of either of them this discussion is rather obsolet don't you think ?
Apr 23, 2018 6:07 AM
Oct 2017
xShinigami3125 said:
Raygha said:

I get it you really like Saiki but i already acknowledged that his powers are more versatile but from the mob vs Association Boss fight in the manga I concluded Mob to be stronger then Saiki in a direkt confrontation epecially devesive wise. But it's ur choice to disagree with me on that given that there is no direkt way to prove the superiority of either of them this discussion is rather obsolet don't you think ?

Is not matter i like Saiki more than Mob, i just stated some of his feats and Mob at best is Multi-city block level with pure power alone. Mob just lose on Hax. Is like how Kamijo Touma from To aru Index can beat Accelerator in fist fight despite the latter has overwhelming power and fist fight against him shoulnd't be possible but still beaten by character weaker than him due to hax.

But if you want stay to your opinion, i won't change your mind. But i WILL if this is VS battle discussion lol!
Apr 23, 2018 6:39 AM

Feb 2018
Raygha said:
xShinigami3125 said:

Is not matter i like Saiki more than Mob, i just stated some of his feats and Mob at best is Multi-city block level with pure power alone. Mob just lose on Hax. Is like how Kamijo Touma from To aru Index can beat Accelerator in fist fight despite the latter has overwhelming power and fist fight against him shoulnd't be possible but still beaten by character weaker than him due to hax.

But if you want stay to your opinion, i won't change your mind. But i WILL if this is VS battle discussion lol!

Versus battle between different series are always nonsense.
Also mob does have had himself like his ability to absorb any psychic attacks directed at him.
Also stating a clear winner is pretty hard because like you already said Saiki has many hay and mob has different modes in witch he is much stronger depending on the situation like his 100% mode and his ??? Mode so saying either of them is definetly beating the other in a fight is a rash statement to make my posts were only referring to mob being stronger in terms of raw strengh.
Apr 23, 2018 7:40 AM
Oct 2017
xShinigami3125 said:
Raygha said:

Also mob does have had himself like his ability to absorb any psychic attacks directed at him.
Also stating a clear winner is pretty hard because like you already said Saiki has many hay and mob has different modes in witch he is much stronger depending on the situation like his 100% mode and his ??? Mode so saying either of them is definetly beating the other in a fight is a rash statement to make my posts were only referring to mob being stronger in terms of raw strengh.

You said Versus battle is nonsense and yet try to bring up Mob in here and try to make comparison which is already versus battle discussion.

And also, if that was the case. Mind control does not affect Mob directly but the Aspect of Reality it self which mean if Saiki wish to make him powerless, he is powerless because logic said so cuz he mind control the logic it self just like how he make building restore in merely a week while the actual time will take a month, Make pants indestructible, make people can think faster when in dire situation, Etc.

EDIT: Opps forgot you're not the one who started this.
RayghaApr 23, 2018 7:46 AM
Apr 23, 2018 8:01 AM

Feb 2018
Raygha said:
xShinigami3125 said:

You said Versus battle is nonsense and yet try to bring up Mob in here and try to make comparison which is already versus battle discussion.

And also, if that was the case. Mind control does not affect Mob directly but the Aspect of Reality it self which mean if Saiki wish to make him powerless, he is powerless because logic said so cuz he mind control the logic it self just like how he make building restore in merely a week while the actual time will take a month, Make pants indestructible, make people can think faster when in dire situation, Etc.

I didn't bring up mob someone else did and I simply stated my opinion on the matter.
(Just wanted to write this then I saw ur edit which makes my reply a little pointless)
Also about the mind control part we already agreed that Saiki has much better hax and i already clarified that my statement was only referring to a pure clash of raw strengh so bringing that up is also rather pointless.
Apr 23, 2018 8:10 AM
Oct 2017
xShinigami3125 said:
Raygha said:

I didn't bring up mob someone else did and I simply stated my opinion on the matter.
(Just wanted to write this then I saw ur edit which makes my reply a little pointless)
Also about the mind control part we already agreed that Saiki has much better hax and i already clarified that my statement was only referring to a pure clash of raw strengh so bringing that up is also rather pointless.

Yeah yeah fine, raw strength and i'm sure you're reading my comment that he burst a moon since kid by bumping on it at Outer Space. Lets stop it here cuz its really is pointless.

EDIT: Scratch that, i never said all of this except busting a moon. But now you know.
RayghaApr 23, 2018 8:36 AM
Apr 23, 2018 11:18 AM

Dec 2012
ED is fantastic. I liked the previous OP more but the ED more than makes up for it. This show is so great!
How do people get to 2000 hours when I'm already this bored?
Apr 23, 2018 6:02 PM

Aug 2015
New ED is totally my jam!
Apr 25, 2018 7:38 AM

Dec 2016
xShinigami3125 said:
Raygha said:

l
Raygha said:
xShinigami3125 said:

Yeah yeah fine, raw strength and i'm sure you're reading my comment that he burst a moon since kid by bumping on it at Outer Space. Lets stop it here cuz its really is pointless.

EDIT: Scratch that, i never said all of this except busting a moon. But now you know.

Guys, have a look at this.

Having too much power is actually categorised as Saiki's weakness. ಠ_ಠ
May 7, 2018 5:18 PM
Oct 2013
No one noticed that Teruhashi in the new ED is dressed like Lynn Minmay in Do You Remember Love?!

May 10, 2018 8:27 PM

Dec 2014
"Duet♡ShitekudaΨ (Duet♡してくだΨ)" Saiki-kku Lover feat Kusuo Saiki (Hiroshi Kamiya), Kokomi Terushima (Ai Kakuma), Mikoto Aiura (Eri Kitamura)

it should be Ai Kayano right?
May 14, 2018 1:13 PM

Jun 2015
Japan is on the verge of destruction and Saiki is the one holding it back. Holy!
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 22, 2018 11:28 PM

May 2016
testamentKAISER said:
"Duet♡ShitekudaΨ (Duet♡してくだΨ)" Saiki-kku Lover feat Kusuo Saiki (Hiroshi Kamiya), Kokomi Terushima (Ai Kakuma), Mikoto Aiura (Eri Kitamura)

it should be Ai Kayano right?

Yeah it should be Ai Kayano (Severely triggered since Kayanon is a goddess)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 10:31 PM

May 2012
Interesting ending if you ask me, didn't think he was in a time loop he made himself! Pretty fun development though, not a too huge fan of the new OP and ED but still quite silly and fun!

Let's see what's next.
Sep 3, 2018 7:22 AM

Feb 2013
1.Lol, wtf is Mera doing with all the money she gets from her jobs if she isn't spending it on food.
2.Mera's father is back but they are still broke. Lol, those guys knew about her wildness!
3.His father should find another job.
4.Finding a spot for sakura viewing was never this funny.
5.Wow, not even Saiki can stop that volcano.
Sep 30, 2018 8:19 PM

Oct 2012
Saiki is the hero we all didn't deserve, he's doing too much good for all of us
What a good person

Yep new OP&ED
New ED is way.. too catchy, also I noticed ED is sung by "Kokomi Terushima (Ai Kakuma)"??
Not Teruhashi Kokomi (Kayano Ai)?
"Signature removed"
Oct 6, 2018 8:23 PM

Jul 2013
Alright the second half of this season is finally on netflix. Anyway, that cherry blossom viewing scene was absolutely hilarious lol. Marking Matsumura hahaha damn I missed this show.
Dec 22, 2018 11:13 PM

Jun 2015
new opening is fun, i kinda like it. the singer has a unique voice.
idk how it took me two seasons in to realize it, but the voice for saiki is also the voice for levi from snk.
May 14, 2019 8:41 PM
Jan 2017
Sooo during the new OP was I the only one who heard "Put Your Pants On" instead of "Put Your Hands UP"?
Aug 11, 2019 4:58 AM

Mar 2015
That was excellent as usual lmao
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 26, 2019 10:21 PM
Jul 2018
I'm without a doubt digging the new OP. I can't decide on the best song, but the imagery goes to this one. It's a nice division between all the characters. In the past OP's, some characters were given too much screen time (in the OP's) compared to their in-show screen time, and VICE VERSA. This opening is all about giving each character at least ONE appearance, with recurring characters appearing a couple of times, and the main characters having nice "main" appearances, while NO ONE'S presence is prioritized. In the other OP, Taruhashia kinda had three "main appearances" (sort of as "fan service") ... but each character here just kinda dances next to the other and it's... dare I say it... kinda cute. With their little smiles as they throw their hands up in the air. (Reminds me of that one Assassination Classroom theme). Very cute dancing loops. And that's hard for me to say as it tarnishes my masculinity.

P.S. Mikoto is the real OG -- I mean the unrivaled top dawg. Best female character award right there. I think they unintentionally made the character adorable when it's supposed to be the opposite. (On the other hand, IRL gyaru's look terrifying hehe.)
Jan 4, 2020 10:24 AM

May 2019
Great, the plot twist in the end explains why Saiki and gang never leaves the 2nd year in high school.

Even if, for example, the 3rd year students already graduated and new 1st year students come to the story. What a mess.

Also explains why they had 4 half-year transfered students in the class/school:

- Reita (6th sense boy)
- Aren (ex-delinquent)
- Saiko (rich boy)
- and for last, Mikoto (gyaru nice girl)

Crazy the characters are so steriotyped that sometimes i mistake with Komi-san characters.
Mar 5, 2020 9:21 PM
Oct 2017
I am really happy with this new season, there is now developement and a lot of great new characters, we get to see Saiki discuss his powers philosophy and even get to be with a girl like him, this is my favorite season so far!
May 17, 2020 1:28 AM

Nov 2008
Ever since her introduction, the Aiura-Saiki dynamic is the thing i enjoy the most in this anime. It is likely because their interactions feel honest, unlike those with other characters, which are purely comedic for the most part, due to her knowing the true Saiki, and, unlike Reita, being able to act serious & determined when the situation calls for it.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Jul 2, 2020 7:52 AM
Nov 2017
[
Yea mob is stronger but Saiki powers are more diverse [/quote]
Saiki is stronger than Mob
Aug 10, 2020 3:23 PM

May 2020
Essa nova abertura e o novo encerramento, são muito bons. Realmente não consigo parar de ver aquela abertura, acertaram em cheio, já que a anterior não estava boa. É muito legal ver eles dançando, e também em suas versões chibi.
Oct 29, 2020 2:52 AM

Aug 2017
Holy shit!!! He's repeating the year for past four years to save the world from that volcanic eruption!!!!

He's waaay OP!!!!!

Feb 9, 2021 3:01 PM

Apr 2016
umm is this turning back time thing an actual plot? i'm not a fan of the underlying complexities that come with it... the year just repeats and goes on forever, no progress ever happens. i'm gonna need a big explanation for this one. i guess it'd be a billion times worse if memories were erased but whatever.
Mar 1, 2021 9:08 AM

Mar 2019
New opening. Idk which one I like more between this and the lats one. Also that ending, not even Saiki had the powers to stop it, though again, same with the first seasons, I just don't like this "I changed the whole world..." thing. Feels too weird, even for this show.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 9, 2021 6:56 PM

Jan 2021
Senseki said:
umm is this turning back time thing an actual plot? i'm not a fan of the underlying complexities that come with it... the year just repeats and goes on forever, no progress ever happens. i'm gonna need a big explanation for this one. i guess it'd be a billion times worse if memories were erased but whatever.

Dw the memories aren't erased and he controls the world so everything would seem normal
Jun 9, 2021 6:59 PM

Jan 2021
I'm kinda shocked that Saiki's powers have limits and he can't stop that volcano seems off to me idk because he can do so many mind blowing things since he was a little, so stopping a volcano should be easy for him I think? I mean he's too powerful
Jul 6, 2021 7:55 AM

May 2018
Lmao Saiki 'singing' at the ED xD
Oct 19, 2021 10:25 AM

Jul 2021
Ok I will give my opinion about new op and ed. So I think new op is normal, but ed is perfect and give me hype. I don't know if it just me but new ed is 10/10 in anime saiki k.
Oct 19, 2021 10:28 AM

Jul 2021
Now I want to talk about scene in this ep

As you see, saiki look like psycho killer. Hahaha, I knew its weird but it also cool to see saiki be serious for a moment.

YAH_ELIOct 19, 2021 10:39 AM
Oct 19, 2021 10:31 AM

Jul 2021

This scene is also funny in this ep like why their are bear in the park.
Oct 19, 2021 10:36 AM

Jul 2021

I'm not expect this ending like this is not fair to nendou, kaidou and kuboyasu because their want just want to enjoy flower-viewing (except saiki because he just follow them along)
Oct 19, 2021 10:41 AM

Jul 2021
RafaelDeJongh said:
Interesting ending if you ask me, didn't think he was in a time loop he made himself! Pretty fun development though, not a too huge fan of the new OP and ED but still quite silly and fun!

Let's see what's next.

I feel bad for saiki because he have to time loop until he can cover those volcano.
Jan 2, 2022 2:44 AM

May 2020
New OP and ED this time...
Seems like Aiura and Saiki sure are getting along, also good for Chisato she doesn't have to work those many part-times anymore now.

Also we got the reason why Saiki and the whole crew still in second year even after all these time lol.
Mar 19, 2022 6:35 PM
Aug 2010
The anime is overall more entertaining than funny to me, but I still like it. The random stuff going all the time is pretty predictable and you kinda now whats happenining now or how something will end. The end was pretty interesting, I am assuming he is not too weak and he is just enjoying the time with his friends in this year and doesn't want to stop it (he doesn't admiit it ofc) solid 8/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

47 by Prahty »»
Jun 7, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2018

107 by JustMonaka »»
May 13, 11:03 PM

» Similar Anime?

Katrinajran - Jul 26, 2022

28 by Campus_Press »»
May 7, 3:00 AM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2018

66 by falko92 »»
Dec 30, 2023 11:35 AM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2018

63 by senekohan »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.