Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 4:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, the finale featured a bit of almost everything. Glowing Teruhashi, the rich smug gimmick, the series' cat, etc.

It had no concrete plot but still delivered the comedy that Saiki is known for. No season 3 announced sadly but this series has been such an entertaining ride. I think they did hint at it at the time but have to wait and see.

I need more Saiki in my life.
Aug 8, 2018 10:34 PM

May 2012
Pretty great way to finish this second season off with a pretty open ending with lots of room for expansion which I would love to see in the near future!

Quite liked this season and the shorts, especially the new characters!

All in all I had a great watch!
Aug 9, 2018 5:32 PM

Jan 2013
It’s over :( For real, how 24 episodes aired so fast?

I don’t know how but they keep surprising me, the comedy in this season was as good as in the 1S, amazing work!

Now about the episode, Mera bet on Bitcoin, oh well xD This anime never disappoints.
Teruhashi was as always amazing and I think she is getting better, her relationship with Saiki got much more time in this season and I guess that Saiki after so many episodes can’t continue to ignore her 😉 Little by little he will like her even more :D (I hope haha)

For real, all the characters were amazing as always! I can’t name them all but thanks for the amazing laughs. I don’t know if the original source is similar to the anime but the producers of this anime are doing a fantastic job with the production.

I assume that we will get a 3rd season? Even though if it takes a while, as long as we get it!

Thank you for another amazing season! <3 Can’t wait for another one. Just keep them coming :D

The first season was a 9/10 for me, this one is definitely at least a 9/10 too!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 12, 2018 5:56 AM

May 2009
By the way in last additional chapter that was published in Jump Giga
Aug 15, 2018 3:24 PM

Dec 2016
On a real note tho... Psykickers > Thanos?
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 16, 2018 5:34 PM
Jan 2018
bastek66 said:

what do you mean regained did he lose it or smething
Aug 16, 2018 5:37 PM

May 2009
Bangtamngo said:
bastek66 said:

In the last chapter it seemed he lost them, he stopped wearing glasses and had to use mouth to speak.
Aug 16, 2018 5:45 PM
Jan 2018
bastek66 said:
Bangtamngo said:

In the last chapter it seemed he lost them, he stopped wearing glasses and had to use mouth to speak.

of the manga? and do you remember in episode thirteen in the last five mins he goes to a deserted place to train his powers to stop that volcano from destroying japan will they ever show that part again since the title for that mini episode was called preface of last episode
Aug 16, 2018 9:02 PM

Jul 2015
Saiki S2 was somehow even better than the first IMO, laughing hard from start to end, what a wonderful series.

I hope that tease at the end means we will get a third and final season, I want to see how the story ends!
Aug 20, 2018 12:57 PM

Oct 2013
Twintail Teruhasi is my new religion, also there'll be another season apparently, gonna miss these fellers for awhile..

8/10
Aug 26, 2018 4:26 AM

Mar 2017
Saiki K. will leave a big gap in my heart, since it was easily one of the most enjoyable comedies I've ever watched. Nothing can quite compare to it.

It was great to see the Psyckickers in action again, I absolutely love Aiura. She's such a likeable and fun character. I still ship her with Saiki, though actually I hope he stays single. Saiki X coffee jello is still best ship. :P It was great to see all these characters again, it really felt like a great last goodbye. But at the same time it wasn't just a cheap highlight reel or flashback or anything. I also like how they still didn't properly include the musician from the manga, but continue to reference him like that. This meta humour is exactly my cup of tea!

I am still hoping for a season 3! Even if it's only half as good as this season 2, it will still be hilarious and better than most comedies out there.
Aug 29, 2018 8:54 AM

Jun 2011
last 2-3 episodes weren't that great, but this is yet another great series of Saiki Kusuo no Sainan.

I really dont like Touma Akechi that much, he's somewhat annoying and kinda probing, well it might get better if he doesn't spill the bean about Saiki but is pretty meh to bad so far.

I dont know if it's just me, but the series I feel is kinda trying to advance Saiki and Teruhashi's relationship as to not make it too stagnant and dull.. which is nice, but I need my girl Aiura in the race too, she's the only one who knows about Saiki's power, as far as female goes (not including family)

The series is best watched in 2-3 episodes dose imo instead of a binge, it's one of those series you can watch everyday just to relax yourself. Hopefully we get another season, it's a good balance to watch along with other more serious anime series.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 30, 2018 11:14 PM
Mar 2015
This show is amazing and i love it but...wtf happened to the thing from episode 13 when saiki is training his powers to tame the volcano??? They didn't even capitalize on that! 😕😕😕
Sep 4, 2018 12:51 PM

Feb 2013
1.Teruhashi is trying too hard, it was obvious she would collapse at some point. Good job Saiki!
2.Touma didn't even need powers to get into their Psykickers group.
3.Lol, Nendou and Yumehara are fat, Kuboyasu is injured, Kaidou is a geek, Hairo went on a trip with Toriko and Mera is rich and annoying.
4.I missed the BKB guy.
5.Everyone is back to normal except Yumehara.

And it's over, another amazing season, I love this anime, funny as hell!
Oct 8, 2018 2:35 PM

Aug 2016
This anime is so amazing! 10/10
Nanika ga Okashii
Oct 20, 2018 1:59 AM

Jul 2013
Now I understand what they mean when I heard some time ago that the last episode hinted on yet another sequel. But damn a lot of 4th wall breaking this time. Can't wait for the sequel this show is just really hilarious.

Oct 30, 2018 8:08 AM

Oct 2012
Awww, Teruhashi is at the happiest moment of her life

RIP manga characters

Lol RIP Bitcoin xD

I like how Chiyo is the only one that didn't change
Just like her seiyuu, 17 y.o forever! xD

"Signature removed"
Dec 26, 2018 2:44 PM

Jun 2015
those poor manga characters who never made it in.
think there's gonna be a third season going on, always love laughing at this anime. 8/10
Dec 27, 2018 1:10 PM
Oct 2017
Pretty good way to end off the series. We got to see all the re occurring characters. But I guess the special is incoming :3
Jan 17, 2019 6:55 PM

Oct 2018
anyone else spotted Mera was wearing Catherine's hairstyle from the Atlus game?

i was expecting more Aiura screentime tho :(((
and as someone up there said the BKB guy is too good, but i feel i'm missing great part of the joke because of the japanese wordplays, still the voice actor is already funny enough
Mar 21, 2019 1:37 AM

Feb 2013
I laughed so much on every episode of this season. 10/10 don't even care.
May 15, 2019 9:38 AM
Jan 2017
meh this ending wasnt the best but the show overall was awesome 10/10
and I still gotta complain about 1 key thing. WHERES THIS SEASON'S DUUUB >O<
Aug 11, 2019 11:45 PM

Mar 2015
Great way to finish this series, showing a bit of everyone!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 24, 2019 8:18 AM

Jan 2018
One of the most underrated animes of 2016. Although, I had to adjust myself due to its fast-paced acts but it went well after all. Saiku Kusuo no Psi-san has so many skits that will mostly hit you a lot. Minutes felt likes seconds when watching this.

9/10
Jan 11, 2020 6:19 AM
Sep 2016
Honestly this finale showcasing all characters was kinda tiring, didin't like it. Touma is a nice character, what a pity that they introduced him so late in the show. Generally pretty nice episode. BKB guy for the win, probably the best episodic character.
Mar 27, 2020 8:59 PM

Sep 2017
Just as good as the first season. Nothing more I can really add. I refer you to my thoughts after finishing S1, because everything I said there I would say here.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1579463&show=50#post76

May 23, 2020 7:29 PM

Nov 2019
Mera getting rich because she invested in bitcoin was too perfect lol

This anime has been so much fun to watch. I'm so sad that there isn't a third season. All of the characters were really memorable, and I'm going to miss them a lot.

There's just something special about this anime :) Nobody makes me laugh like Saiki K and his stupid, but lovable friends <3

May 26, 2020 2:22 AM
Apr 2018
Teruhashi and Saiki shippers rejoice. Definitely seems like Saiki is starting to fall for her. Guess he admires the hard work she does in keeping up her perfect image, just like he has to constantly hide the fact that he's Psychic.
May 30, 2020 6:04 AM

Nov 2008
Uh oh, i can't help but feel that the first skit here has cemented Saiki x Teruhashi as canon :(
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Jun 16, 2020 7:16 PM
Aug 2012
Second season wasn't much of a thing like the first one :( but still there were some enjoyable moments and mini episodes. I wonder how the ONA will be
Oct 30, 2020 1:20 AM

Aug 2017
Saiki's the only one who noticed that Teruhashi is tired!!

Feb 20, 2021 12:55 PM

May 2015
A nice ending. Just finished re-watching everything up until now and it was a nice re-watch. Very long but enjoyable regardless. I checked the date for when I started season 2 and it was 3 years ago lol. It's so weird re-watching an anime then checking when I last watched it.

Now it's new content from here. I'm surprised to see it actually continued after this. So many episodes already. I believe it is finished though after the 50 minute OVA and 6 episode ova thing.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 25, 2021 10:43 AM

Oct 2019
I loved this episode so much! I love the Saiki x Teruhashi ship so much! And him catching her at the end was just the most adorable thing. I'm really sad that this show is over T_T. It's so good
Hello! I'm still new to anime forums, so please no bully.
Mar 2, 2021 10:43 AM

Mar 2019
Same as the first season, a solid 9/10 or 10/10. I'll give it a 10 for now because Saiki is straight up a masterpiece comedy. The multiple fourth wall breaks, Saiki's expressions, everything going against him even though he's the main character. I love this both as a comedy and as a serious anime. This last episode was more so a recap of every character so we won't forget about them but it was also made to be funny.

Hoping the next 2? seasons are as good, but from what I've heard it's not. :(
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 28, 2021 9:43 PM

Dec 2020
perfect ending episode for the anime. even brought characters they haven't showed yet lmao loved that last bit
Jul 8, 2021 10:40 AM

May 2018
Kokomi in twintails was kawaii <3 and yes Saiki unfortunately you ended up the mc of a gag anime.

8/10
Oct 21, 2021 7:35 AM

Jul 2021

I will cry... I think their are ona and special. Btw Thanks for anime saiki k for give me such a lot fun time. See you again
Jan 3, 2022 5:41 AM

May 2020
Teruhashi's just too dangerous to be left alive, but hey she got her reward from Saiki for all that hardwork she went through lmao. Also you just can't take Touma lightly, i mean never ever.

Glad to see the whole cast for one last time this season, and that was actually the whole cast through and through lol. Again took me a bit of time completing this sequel, but I can say for sure it was on same level with the first one. So again 9/10 for me.

Now that special after this.
Jul 9, 2022 4:19 PM
Jan 2021
This season definitely upped the anty in comparison to the first.

First of all, there were significantly more moments in which characters broke the fourth wall and in this final episode the one spirit came in to commemorate the 240th short.

This series is very wacky and it occassionally mentions the manga. For example if you want to know what story Aren discusses for the play episode you have to read the manga, and sometimes the series refers to past events from the previous episodes.

I also enjoyed the new characters that were introduced, including Imu Rifuta, Mikoto Aiura, Touma Akechi (formally Touma Asumi), and more! The overall comedy and wackiness had a complete upgrade and there were more episodes where I LAUGHED OUT LOUD.

It wasn't too much of a bother that this wasn't dubbed like the first season and now I'm onto the first five episodes of Reawakened.
Aug 29, 2022 10:53 AM

Dec 2018
That's it? seriously?
Sep 1, 2022 12:46 AM
Feb 2022
i felt like this season wasnt as good as the first. it got less funny as it went along. barely though. still one of my favorites 9/10
Nov 23, 2022 10:21 PM

Sep 2011
Great end to the season! Seriously, this anime has blown me away. It has to be the funnnnnniest anime I’ve ever seen. The pacing, the characters, setting, story….everything. I wasn’t digging the bowl cut blonde dude but I like him now too. Just a superb anime.

I’m glad they’re sticking with the gag anime and not getting into anything serious or sad ending type stuff. With this season, I’m even more attached to the characters that I couldn’t take a sad ending.

Now on to whatever is next for this anime. I kind of feel something sad is about to come, just a feeling. I hope not though. 10/10 for me though.
Vandelay Industries, this is George Can’t-Stand-Ya speaking, how may I assist you?
Dec 18, 2022 2:56 AM
Nov 2021
I didn't enjoyed this season as much as s1... last few episodes were boring for me
Feb 1, 2023 5:45 AM
Aug 2021
WHAT A FUN GAG ANIME TO WATCH :>
Dec 29, 2023 1:58 PM
May 2021
gets a giggle out of me even after years, peak comedy.

More topics from this board

» Similar Anime?

Katrinajran - Jul 26, 2022

27 by JVskunkape »»
Jan 7, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2018

66 by falko92 »»
Dec 30, 2023 11:35 AM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2018

63 by senekohan »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:01 AM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2018

71 by hanyuhi16 »»
Sep 3, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2018

105 by Ferelimp »»
Jul 3, 2023 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.