Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 27, 2017 2:52 PM

Jan 2014
I respect them both now after this episode. By the way, has anyone been keeping track of the case #'s? I want to know what order it's being presented to us in.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Aug 27, 2017 3:42 PM
Jul 2015
This episode did more for the story's advancement than all the other episodes combined. The other episodes were good or great, but this one hit the nail in the head for the plot.

Zelev said:
I respect them both now after this episode. By the way, has anyone been keeping track of the case #'s? I want to know what order it's being presented to us in.

You can look it up in the other discussions. It's in the thread titled "Episodes in Chronological Order"
Aug 27, 2017 3:47 PM

Jan 2014
ScoomKun said:
This episode did more for the story's advancement than all the other episodes combined. The other episodes were good or great, but this one hit the nail in the head for the plot.

Zelev said:

You can look it up in the other discussions. It's in the thread titled "Episodes in Chronological Order"

Oh okay, thank you.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Aug 27, 2017 3:53 PM

May 2015
Ah damn, that was a beautiful yet saddening episode.

Aug 27, 2017 4:51 PM

Dec 2016
Oh wow! That was quite the episode.

Now we know the true story of Ange & Charlotte.

Ange suffered just as much as she did in the slums when she actually became the princess and had to play that role.

Gazelle is in just about every episode, she must be the most important spy for the duke of normandy.

They will probably have to try and eliminate her at some point, she also killed Dorotys's father so I want to see her gone.
Aug 27, 2017 5:18 PM

Oct 2014
so... is Ange (erm, I mean, Princess) going to die in the next case?
I see death flags for her everywhere.
Aug 27, 2017 5:23 PM
Nov 2012
Swim_Swim said:
Ange helping the little thief girl didnt made any sense really, and just another symptom of lolies trying to be spy

It does within the context of Ange's established character - see Episode 1, where she makes the guy sign insurance papers and then kills him in a manner that makes it so that his death fulfills the conditions needed to get that insurance, thus allowing the sister to get it for her medical treatment.

Ange's always been a bleeding heart, despite how jaded she is, and seeing someone like Julie in this episode who reminds her of her past is going to tug on those heartstrings immensely.
Aug 27, 2017 5:54 PM

Nov 2016
Alright, that's it. I'm giving a 10 to this anime after this episode. No need to wait more.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2017 5:59 PM

Mar 2016
Ange is also a bit ruthless on what terms she gives help. He helped the guy's sister by killing him. She helped the little girl after using her as a pawn in a very dangerous job.

Generally, the episode was what I expected out of what was foreshadowed so far, and it's OK.
Aug 27, 2017 6:33 PM

Sep 2013
So Ange is Charlotte, the real Princess and the Princess is the real Ange, the pick pocket girl.

Their backstory was pretty sad, Charlotte becomes free but lives the life of a hobo. While Ange becomes a Princess and will never starve again, but is forced to take on all responsibilities.

I still wonder if they are related in some way. I wouldn't be surprised even after this revelation. Fictional Royalty often has an illegitimate child that gets sent to the slums.

Aug 27, 2017 6:41 PM
Jul 2015
i knew it was coming... new INFO is up, please someone update the character details with spoiler tags, its pain in the butt to change it, i got hemo.....
Aug 27, 2017 6:46 PM

Jan 2011
this show has been pretty legit from the start, backstory of Ange & Charlotte was a great twist while those following more closely could have predicted this it only just clicked with me of the possibility of their roles being reversed
Aug 27, 2017 7:28 PM

Oct 2016
Pretty nice revelation. I'm now a bit confused every time they share the same scene because they can be playing different roles. >.<

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Aug 27, 2017 7:56 PM
Sep 2016
why is like, no one watching this??? It's my AOTS.
Aug 27, 2017 8:18 PM

Aug 2012
-that little girl was a thief, deserved
-was the princess principal title card in the OP always colored like that
-well that explain's ange's sketching
-judging from how no one reacted to princess telling ange to act as her, the cat must be out of the bag
-never mind it looks like beatrice and dorothy don't know
-maybe it's only beatrice that doesn't know
-dis bitch
-but ange stealing is illegal
-oh wait the girl in that split-second flashback was probably ange
-wait are you saying princess isn't a princess
-that was a nice little montage there, especially with the music
-yo princess looks pretty swanky with that aviator gear
-rip doggo, also that little crawlspace seems like a huge security risk for charlotte's manor
-dang that guy just slammed her against the wall
-*resists the urge to type thick with 2 c's*
-oh hey it was that one girl in the morgue episode
-tan and short brown hair, it's probably the girl that fuckin murdered danny, that sonofabitch
-dang nice goin julie
-W E A R E T H E P H A N T O M T H I E V E S
-wait is that the same fuckin guy from when charlotte escaped the manor
-well now ange's note in episode 2 makes more sense
-man i thought we'd get a longer version of that song at the end

I'm not sure why people calling this episode a twist, because literally everything that happened in the flashbacks were alluded to in the note Ange gave to Princess at the end of episode 2. Aside from Mr. Child Labor, of course, but that's pretty much beside the point. When people said that this episode had a twist in it, I thought that either Princess or Ange would be killed in the backstory and get replaced with a total stranger. Ultimately no twists happened in this episode, but I guess they were just trying to bring Ange and Princess's backstory to light for the people who couldn't be assed to look at freeze-frames of previous episodes.

So like other than the foreshadowed backstory, it seemed like the content of this episode was mostly dedicated to the Julie sidestory and the stakeout stuff. Funnily enough, while I wasn't the biggest fan of Ange and Charlotte's backstory, I actually liked the whole Julie sidestory because of the humanizing factor it brings to Ange and the others. Bonus points for Julie not being complete dead weight and lifting Gazelle's veil. The spy stuff in this episode was pretty low-octane, but the little stakeout montage in the middle did well to sum it up. One interesting thing about this episode was that Gazelle chose to wear all-black (aside from like a flower), which is pretty close to the outfit that some random character was wearing in episode 6.

The couple seconds of focus on the veiled woman in the morgue in episode 6 seemed really out of place and I thought this episode might have shed some light on what exactly that was. The two outfits in the spoiler tags aren't exactly the same, and this show's actually been really good at attention to detail so this might just be a red herring and I'm looking into it too much. In any case, because of the stuff they pulled in the first episode, it's actually pretty fun to try to look for little easter eggs.

So like the episode turned out pretty low-key but at least the Julie sidestory and the stakeout montage were enjoyable.
Aug 27, 2017 8:53 PM

Apr 2009
This show deserves more recognition, if you ask me. What a wonderful episode. Bravo.

The rabbit hole goes deeper... I wish there were more episodes. :P
To be or not to be... that is not the question. ;3
Aug 27, 2017 8:58 PM

Jan 2013
as soon as i realized what Ange's story was headed, im like oh, so thats how it happened
anyway im just glad her little pickpocket buddy didnt die considering thats how it almost usually is with this show
Aug 27, 2017 9:51 PM

Aug 2013
Basically for those of you confused, the story of Charlotte and Ange is a metaphor of Mark Twain's "The Prince and The Pauper". I had a feeling that I remembered their situation from somewhere back in episode 2 but after this episode, I remember it now.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 27, 2017 10:49 PM

Aug 2016
I cannot get over how wild the revelation from the "Princess and the Pickpocket" story proved to be. I'm not sure if there were any allusions to the fact that the two had been swapped before, so I'll have to keep this in mind upon my second viewing. The whole thing was considerably touching, though, and I felt so sad for Charlotte, or rather, the true Ange, upon learning of her past. How cruelly ironic is it that life as a false princess proved more draining than that of a street pickpocket.

Funnily enough, this all puts the whole Operation: Changeling into perspective. I wonder if headquarters is aware of the fact Ange is actually Princess Charlotte, and thus why they originally tasked her with the job, or perhaps it was all surreptitiously planned with her superiors none the wiser. Either way, exciting stuff, and I'm curious to see the implications this has for the future events.
Aug 28, 2017 2:17 AM

Feb 2007
Rewatching episode 2 after this also made me notice another interesting element - Ange asking Charlotte to be friends repeats the exact same words on both sides in both cases, just with the roles reversed when they meet again. Which, I guess, also helped "Princess" confirm her identity and accept her as quickly as she did.
Aug 28, 2017 2:56 AM

Jul 2016
Despite the big revelation, I don't think there's really that much to talk about with this episode. Though I will say, I can't wait for the OST for this show to come out. That scene where Ange was lifting beating up the pickpocket's boss. The music that was playing. I really want to listen to that song on it's own when it finally comes out. I haven't heard Yuki Kajiura use saxophones like that since .hack//Liminality and I've really missed them
Aug 28, 2017 2:58 AM

Oct 2008
ThreePercent said:
I'm not sure why people calling this episode a twist, because literally everything that happened in the flashbacks were alluded to in the note Ange gave to Princess at the end of episode 2. Aside from Mr. Child Labor, of course, but that's pretty much beside the point. When people said that this episode had a twist in it, I thought that either Princess or Ange would be killed in the backstory and get replaced with a total stranger. Ultimately no twists happened in this episode, but I guess they were just trying to bring Ange and Princess's backstory to light for the people who couldn't be assed to look at freeze-frames of previous episodes.

While looking at the note definitely helps, it isn't really needed to get it. Just the fact that at the very end of episode 2 Princess tells Ange "Welcome back, Charlotte". She also calls her Charlotte when they're alone at least on episode 4 and 6. But then to make the connection one needs to catch that the Princess name is supposed to be Charlotte (otherwise they may just conclude that Ange is a fake name but nothing more), which is not that easy for those just watching every ep once without pauses and without looking at discussions in forums, because almost everyone refers to her as just Princess. The first (and only?) time we hear her being called Charlotte by others was late on ep2 by the duke, a bit before the "reveal".
"There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force."
The Jedi Code
Aug 28, 2017 4:44 AM

Jun 2016
The main purpose of this episode is to show that the true princess is Ange and the princess we know now is the real Ange. I'm dyiiing. My nose just started bleeding. Holy shit.

I love the way they showed their backstory; how they met and such. That was so beautifully done. Ugh. And yet it was so sad. Waaah!

Someone hold me! I fucking love this show so much. That plot twist is too much for me to handle. Waaaaah. I can't wait for the next episode. This show is soo greatnaognaoghajsn!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 28, 2017 5:00 AM

Mar 2013
Amazing Episode, and a great reveal about Ange and Princess...

Was expecting something like their role got swapped after watching the 2nd Episode or Ange is the real Princess. And the answer is in this Episode.
Also I'm impressed and kind of sad at the same time with the current princess (Ange) trying to fulfill the Goal of the Old princess (Charlotte) by suffering like that.
Aug 28, 2017 5:05 AM

Jan 2016
Great episode to make me confused who's Charlotte and who's Ange XD
But I really enjoy every episode of this anime.

Finally we got the explanation of who's the Princess ( Ange ) in the past.

I wonder what the story will be in the next episode cause this anime is so random~
Aug 28, 2017 5:10 AM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Their story is so sad, what a great episode
Aug 28, 2017 5:31 AM

Oct 2008
What a beautiful episode!
It's a good thing Ange helped the pickpocket little girl and others get into a safe orphanage!
Also, the story that Ange told to the pickpocket little girl was actually the past events that lead to the switching of Hime & Ange. That was a very hard life for Hime but at least now she is now an elite princess! and also great reveal that Ange is the real princess!
4/5.
matias067Aug 28, 2017 5:37 AM

Aug 28, 2017 7:54 AM
Dec 2015
This show deserved more love <3
Aug 28, 2017 10:05 AM

Mar 2016
ThreePercent said:
The couple seconds of focus on the veiled woman in the morgue in episode 6 seemed really out of place and I thought this episode might have shed some light on what exactly that was. The two outfits in the spoiler tags aren't exactly the same, and this show's actually been really good at attention to detail so this might just be a red herring and I'm looking into it too much. In any case, because of the stuff they pulled in the first episode, it's actually pretty fun to try to look for little easter eggs.

I simply assumed that was Princess. She showed some curiosity about the work the girls would do in that episode. It wouldn't be without precedent, like how she accompanied them at the laundry place.
Aug 28, 2017 1:34 PM

Sep 2015
Suspected it from the start but it is about time they revealed it.
Aug 28, 2017 1:49 PM

Feb 2008
So Ange and Charlotte did switch places. The circumstances surrounding the event were intriguing, that was a prank that truly backfired. Seeing Ange trying to fulfil the princess's role in fear of being exposed was heart-wrenching. I really liked how the current Ange recognised her efforts and stated that the original Ange became a proper princess. A truly touching conclusion to the episode.

This will undoubtedly make referring to either character a lot more complicated. As is evident from the contents of this post...
Aug 28, 2017 3:42 PM

Mar 2015
i've had feelings about this for a couple of episodes now but i still can't believe it really is true. the backstory was kinda sad and the little girl that kept coming also increased its sadness. i like how both charlotte and ange could keep their act for all these years perfectly without making anybody suspect it at all. anyway, is the Black Lizard Planet the royal palace? lol. i guess i'll stay confused for the rest of the series calling which one ange and which one charlotte/princess, though. i might just continue calling them with their usual names considering each one just lived most of her life as the other making her pretty much the real one
Aug 28, 2017 4:47 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
GenesisAria said:
@kyoudai This is not CGDCT by any means. Something doesn't qualify for that just because it has cute characters in it. It's a slice of life, but its a slice of a spy's life. Making it NOT nichijou-kei. It is indeed a character story, not a spy action/thriller, but it's not there for the moe.

Indeed, it is as you say. My point was that it's character-driven, not plot-driven -- which is what I actually should have written. I still think of this in my mind in the same vein as CGDCT, which is to say, as a series where most/all of the characters are cute girls and the plot is thin. The moe usually means little to me, so I tend to minimize it or forget it entirely when I think about these things.
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Aug 28, 2017 6:32 PM

Jan 2017
I thought it was known from early on that Ange and Charlotte had switched places. I didn't know this episode was a surprise for so many.
Aug 28, 2017 6:59 PM
May 2015
GodDamn, this is why i love to try to watch most of underrated anime.

Some people cal this Junk. Me? I call it Treasure

-Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim Merchant Quotes
Aug 28, 2017 7:36 PM

Mar 2015
OUTSTANDING episode!
The sword that takes life gives life
Aug 28, 2017 7:47 PM

Dec 2009
kyoudai said:
GenesisAria said:
@kyoudai This is not CGDCT by any means. Something doesn't qualify for that just because it has cute characters in it. It's a slice of life, but its a slice of a spy's life. Making it NOT nichijou-kei. It is indeed a character story, not a spy action/thriller, but it's not there for the moe.

Indeed, it is as you say. My point was that it's character-driven, not plot-driven -- which is what I actually should have written. I still think of this in my mind in the same vein as CGDCT, which is to say, as a series where most/all of the characters are cute girls and the plot is thin. The moe usually means little to me, so I tend to minimize it or forget it entirely when I think about these things.

The plot isn't thin by any means, it's just not the focus of the show, at least not yet. There's loads of setups and hooks that have been cast and are awaiting the pick up. It's plot motivated by characters, not characters motivated by plot. We still have a major arc yet un-finished as well (from ep1).
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 29, 2017 1:55 AM

Jun 2015
One of the best episodes so far. A little back story :D
Aug 29, 2017 3:45 AM

Dec 2015
The past story was unnecessarily long after all the informations given previously. Well, it was still more interesting than to see the actual spying time.

2/5 More uncompetent spies daily life, "more" characters stories,
Aug 29, 2017 7:01 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Ange really is multi talented though isn't she. Thats a pretty good drawing that she drew. This country sure has a wide margin between the rich and the poor though. So their next mission is surveillance then. Guess this is a type of mission thats routine to them. Princess sure is determined to involve herself in the missions though isn't she. Guess sitting idle while her friends put themselves in danger doesn't suit her. Looks like Dorothy and Beatrice are starting to catch on to them though. That poor little girl forced to be a pickpocket at that young an age though. The contrast between Ange and Julie's interaction and the mission sure was interesting. As was Ange subbing for Princess as well. Using a story to Julie to tell the backstory of princess and ange sure was a interesting move. So in essence Ange was the princess initially while princess herself was from the outside. So that woman in black was one of the Duke's subordinates then.

Nice of Ange in deciding to find Julie though. The manner in which the provider was deal with was funny though. If anything Ange is a person that always remembers those that helped her still its nice that she was able to provide Julie with a new path though. With such a large gap between the rich and poor i guess its to be expected that the people would revolt. So thats where princess's desire to become queen comes from. Now that was quite the twist in that ange was actually the real princess while princess was a pickpocket. Combined with the fact that princess become ange while ange become princess as well. Stepping into the shoes of a true princess must have been scary though. But to be able to learn to read and write and master all those subjects though princess sure put in a lot of hard work. So the enemies plan was to trap the target in question and forcing him to work for the duke. The scene where princess was accepted by a real princess by Ange sure was hearwarming though. This was a really interesting episode that had some really well executed revelations in it.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2017 10:15 AM

Jan 2013
Finally, i thought that they would never explain because after the 2nd episode i was very confused.
So Ange is the real princess.
Both girls had a tough childhood, what a sad story.
This anime is becoming one of my favorites from this season, it's so great!
Is this an original anime?

Btw, Ange did a great job by helping that poor girl, she even painted her on that canvas, in front of the building.
AivanKAug 29, 2017 10:27 AM
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 29, 2017 5:00 PM

Mar 2014
This is the episode i needed. Tbh i was getting a little tired of the show wondering about so many things and if I liked the case by case episode format. The major plot reveal refreshed my opinion of the show and now I can't wait for more!!!
Aug 29, 2017 11:01 PM

May 2015
Oi Chise! Doesn't hanging on a tree by your legs for hours hurt a lot? I mean really!

From this point onward, "Ange" will always refer to the spy (true Charlotte), while "Charlotte" will always refer to the Princess (true Ange) just to clear the confusion.

I wonder why everyone is surprised that Ange is Charlotte and vice versa since I figured that out in episode 2. Still, the backstory was very touching. Ange wanted to venture outside the walls to see what its like...and it wasn't pretty. And when Ange said to Julie "to be sorry for the pickpocket", she was right. Charlotte was forced to become princess, and that must have been really really hard on her. And remember what Charlotte said to Ange at the end of Episode 2? "I want to become Queen". That's exactly what Ange said to Charlotte right before they were separated. Basically Charlotte wants to carry out Ange's dream. Great job 3hz.

Great episode and explanation of our "twins". I'm getting some Dianna/Kihel vibes. This is an anime about spies, correct? If Ange and Charlotte can pull off a Dianna/Kihel before the end of this season, this anime gets a guaranteed 9 from me.
TarotistOct 28, 2018 2:58 PM
Aug 30, 2017 12:39 PM

Mar 2016
So, the true Ange is the princess and the true princess is the currently "Ange"... That was deep af...

10/10 episode even if the action was scarce.
Aug 30, 2017 2:59 PM

Aug 2012
Episode 1 - ok not gonna drop it yet, lets see what the next few episodes have to bring.
Ep 2 & 3 - i don't like this show, and beatrice is too annoying, maybe i'll drop it.
Ep 4&5 - hmm i guess i'll continue watching it.
Ep 6&7 - Started like this show abit from 6 and i like the atmosphere during 7,overall pretty likeable show, i'm obviously going to continue watching it.
Ep 8 - holy shit that plot twist,caught me offguard, maybe because i have little expectations for this show. And it's not just the plot twist but they way they showed it and it's pacing,makes you feel for the characters. I can finally root for Ange and Charlotte with all my heart.
Aug 30, 2017 6:25 PM

Feb 2016
whoever created this twits is freaking brilliant... and when ange told her that she is the real princess now made me goosebumps
Aug 30, 2017 7:55 PM

Aug 2013
I guess I was one of the few who was surprised by that plot twist.

I saw a bunch of people say they had a feeling since the end of episode 2, so I went back and watch it...and holy fuck they actually hand it to you on a silver platter. The first clue they give you is actually lowkey. Ange says "how did you know we were spies" and Charlotte says "because you told me". It then shows the flashback in the dressing room when Ange hands her the tiny note. On the note which you can catch a glimpse of, its addressed to "My Dear Ange"...which if you caught it wouldn't make sense for Ange to address a letter to Charlotte to herself. And then of course the big giveaway at the end there is when Ange says "welcome back Ange" and Charlotte says "welcome back Charlotte". Just watching it the first time though I thought that since they were friends they were just making a joke about having just switched places and didn't really place emphasis on who was saying it.

Regardless of when they teased it, it was still a major plot twist, and a sad/depressing one at that. "Ange" was actually Princess Charlotte and was lost in the explosion and forced to live some shitty slum life before becoming a spy. "Charlotte" was actually Ange, a dirty pickpocket who was forced to rapidly learn all of the noble customs Charlotte learned over years, or be immediately killed because nobody cares about a little girl who's just a 4th in line princess.

I have a feeling this show is going to be 2 cour. These first 12 episodes or so are episodic, with the somewhat greater goal of stopping the Duke of Normandy. It's basically just spy mission of the week right now. Maybe by the end of the first half they'll have killed him, and all of the girls will have grown super close and kind of broken their rule of not being friends.

Then in the second half, "Charlotte" decides to make her move to become queen with "Ange's" help. They start assassinating nobles or something. Control doesn't like this, and it eventually leads to all of the other girls (especially Dorothy since she's control's go-to girl) to end up having to turn against each other and against Ange and Charlotte. And then of course at some point maybe the secret gets revealed to one of the girls or something, and maybe Chise gets an order to murder the princess or something. I think the OP kind of hints at that in the scene when Ange saves Charlotte from falling and then whips around and seemingly points her gun at the other 3 girls who were falling behind them.

^ And hypothetically if they do have a second cour and this all does happen, I also predict a bittersweet ending. Two times the girls thought about running away together and escaping everything; the first time when real Ange asked real Charlotte and she said no I want to be queen, and the second time when in their reverse roles "Ange" asked "Charlotte" again when they were reunited and she said no she wanted to be queen. I think that they're going to go through all of this, be forced to kill their friends, and assassinate nobles to get "Charlotte" to be queen, just for "Ange" to end up being killed. She ends up dying not being able to see her friend fulfill the wish she originally had of fixing the country, and they never get to run away or live in any kind of peace together. OR the same thing happens, but its "Charlotte" who dies and "Ange" has to take up her position again as the real Charlotte and become the queen to fulfill her friends (and her original) dream.
Aug 31, 2017 12:41 AM
Nov 2016
So, seems like our white haired Ange is the real princess while the princess is the fake princess. Huh.

Pretty good episode. I still don't understand how people could hit a cute and young girl. Sad ;_;
Aug 31, 2017 7:32 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, this was an unexpected but exceptional episode and by far the best of the show. Throughout the proceedings of the show, it was hinted as though the Princess and Ange were really somehow related and I anticipated for the two girls to be siblings. Hence, the unexpectedness when coming to realize that the current Ange is really the Princess while the current Charlotte being the actual Ange. Nonetheless, the manner in which the episode revealed all these revelations was simply beyond great. However, I still have this gutsy feeling that the two are originally seperated twins or something of the sort but we will have to wait and see how far this theory goes. It was awesome seeing Ange take down that child molestor though, and then consequently giving the kids an essential key to a fulfilling orphanage or so it appeared from Ange's point of view. Can't wait to see what is awaiting in the next few upcoming episodes as this show is easily my favorite anime of the Summer 2017 season and that too by a distance.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 31, 2017 7:06 PM

Nov 2011
My god the development, Story and twists in this anime are so freaking good. Every character is freaking awesome.

That Ange and Charlotte twist was unexpected.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2017

102 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 17, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2017

132 by Bing_101010 »»
Sep 10, 2023 5:11 PM

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2017

205 by Bing_101010 »»
Sep 7, 2023 8:04 PM

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Thatonebadbro - Sep 24, 2017

183 by Epiroogu »»
Sep 3, 2023 12:31 PM

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2017

117 by Epiroogu »»
Sep 3, 2023 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.