Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Oct 13, 2014 8:48 PM

Jun 2012
That big dum smile was just a blatant shoot-me-in-the-face-flag right there. I kind of feel sad for her, she was so innocent, and the way she died was quite gruesome. Guess I'll need to get use to this, I have that feeling that she's not the only one that will die, but I dont know why...
Oct 13, 2014 10:29 PM

May 2008
katsu044 said:
Cross Ange pls what was the point in putting Coco in the Ed she was here for one episode! guess i should expect a lot more of em dying now

reincarnation of Sachi

Oct 13, 2014 11:08 PM
Aug 2011
I don't know about you guys, but I like this. It makes me wonder what she will do next. Come on, she used to be a princess in her own little perfect world, now she's in prison. Those dragons too, why are they there? And I am not expecting this to give me amazing feels, I'm expecting a cliché power struggle story with girls with big boobs fighting dragons, action and boobs. I expect it from the anime and it does a good job giving me exact what I want. But about the fanservice... I like yuri, but not rape yuri. Yet I imagine that in a prison with just girls and a military like structure, they would just go full lesbian rape. I just don't know what you guys are expecting from it. Some of you guys compare it to Mahouka, but it is better than mahouka because it actually keeps me entertained the whole time, be it with boobs, fights, rape, whatever, while in mahouka nothing really happened (in the beggining at least, it was when I dropped). I hope it doesn't turn LIKE mahouka.
Oct 13, 2014 11:59 PM

Jun 2013
Yep this episode still sucked donkey dick.

Looks like the authors had a prison rape fetish or something. Garbage fan service, if I wanted to watch yuri hentai I could just go do that and at least get some better action.

Who couldnt see that death coming. What a trash series.
Oct 14, 2014 2:47 AM
Jun 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
Marzan said:
There's just a whole section of the MAL audience now that want everything to be pure and wholesome girls drinking tea and saying "oishii"

Or people who actually live in the 21st century and are not some sexist neckbeards.

So you'd rather watch cute-girls-doing-cute-things-in-high-school animes? I think that's about a quarter of the animes every season.
Oct 14, 2014 4:57 AM

Feb 2007
AllenNoah said:
Paul said:
Well my opinion of this has somewhat improved from the first episode. Ange is still pretty annoying though.

Not sure how she scored high on all her test when she doesn't even have the common sense to put on clothes.

Yeah that was weird. I mean, okay, she's a good pilot 'cuz it's similar to that sport. I can buy that. I watched karate kid. But military theory? Really?

She was a princess expected to rule the country in the future. It would not be strange for her to have received relevant education.
Oct 14, 2014 7:43 AM

Jul 2014
FloatsBoats said:
HungLikeaZombie said:

My thoughts exactly

Nice! Best thing to do when you have nothing to say about someones statement is to personally attack them. Good Job!

To which statement are you refering, exactly?
Oct 14, 2014 9:19 AM

Jan 2011
welcome the first dragon attack, Coco was fast, maybe more will be killed this round?
Oct 14, 2014 10:13 AM

Mar 2014
I can't believe that Ange is still acting like a spoil brat after all that. Then again I guess it's still a mystery as to why Ange can't use Mana.

RedChromeOct 14, 2014 10:26 AM
Oct 14, 2014 11:25 AM

May 2013
Aversa said:
Which brings me immediately to the next problem their leader seems to be a pretty fierce predator when it comes to her sex partners.
And the higher ups are aware of this and even cooperate by lending her a room.
And the knew what would have happened is the alarm didn't go off.

I suppose you mean that it is a problem for Ange. Because from a plot point of view, it is no different from sexual abuse/harrasment we have heard from the modern military. People see these setting as a prison when in fact it is a military unit with a pretty clear chain of command. There are no jailers at all and they even have access to some pretty powerful weapons. The only difference is that they are not seen as heroes (or a necessary evil) by the population at large, they are totally unknown and only do the dirty job because it pays hard cold cash and they would be executed on sight if they ever attempted something as stupid as returning to "human" society.
mangamuscleOct 14, 2014 11:30 AM
Oct 14, 2014 12:43 PM

Feb 2007
ChromiumSX said:
I can't believe that Ange is still acting like a spoil brat after all that.

The abuse so far only made her see herself as more of a victim and strengthened her wish to go home. I'd guess that actually seeing someone die in the battle, especially someone who was only there because of her, may have finally opened her eyes, though. That, and actually seeing the DRAGONs.

ChromiumSX said:
Then again I guess it's still a mystery as to why Ange can't use Mana.

Norma. Reason enough. I swear, her maid must be the greatest Mana user in existence, though, if she managed to fool everyone including Ange for all this time.
Oct 14, 2014 7:40 PM

Nov 2008
this episode sure didn't skip the hardcore stuff. was really sad to see coco get killed off, she was a nice character.

Oct 14, 2014 7:47 PM

Sep 2013
Coco :(

Ange is smoking hot thou :O damn girl XD
Oct 14, 2014 10:45 PM
Sep 2014
mangamuscle said:
Aversa said:
Which brings me immediately to the next problem their leader seems to be a pretty fierce predator when it comes to her sex partners.
And the higher ups are aware of this and even cooperate by lending her a room.
And the knew what would have happened is the alarm didn't go off.

I suppose you mean that it is a problem for Ange. Because from a plot point of view, it is no different from sexual abuse/harrasment we have heard from the modern military. People see these setting as a prison when in fact it is a military unit with a pretty clear chain of command. There are no jailers at all and they even have access to some pretty powerful weapons. The only difference is that they are not seen as heroes (or a necessary evil) by the population at large, they are totally unknown and only do the dirty job because it pays hard cold cash and they would be executed on sight if they ever attempted something as stupid as returning to "human" society.

^This, also only women can become a norma, and most of them have been there from infancy, so It's natural for them to vent their "needs" with fellow women because that's the only way to do it. This kind of tendency have been proven in many moslem country in middle east where men start to crave other man for "sport" because the strict syari'a law between man and women.... the same tendency can be observed in prison especially for longtime inmates.

Also they are not even human, if they died, so be it. as long as they fight the DRAGON the management won't give a Fu*k of anything they did, be it a Rape or bullying. as long as they did not kill. of course not killing her here did not mean they follow basic human rights moral, but because it will be a pain in the ass to train a new recruit.

Oh and poor Coco, I can already smell her death 5 second after her introduction. you know Gen-effect
Oct 14, 2014 11:54 PM
Sep 2011
Episode 1: That's not rape, it's a physical.

Episode 2: That's not... capable of being seen as anything but rape.

"But it's a prison setting. These things happen!"

Rape in general is a very iffy subject to put into any work of fiction, but if you're going to do it, it should be scene as completely disgusting and in no way attempting to titillate the viewer. A good example would be the anime "Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku", which is all about the cruelty of war and using children as soldiers.

This on the other hand is about young women wearing thongs while piloting giant robots. It's very blatant about trying to sexualize the characters and in two episodes alone we have at least two scenes that border on rape, plenty of characters being uncomfortable with being sexually assaulted, and a little incest thrown in for good measure.

If you want me to take the harsh realities of being imprisoned on an island with no rights seriously, don't give me a gratuitous shot of the main girl's butt jiggling around, or a badly censored shot of the main girl being groped.

If they were trying to be serious about the drama, they could easily go with the discretion shot. Sometimes wondering what happened is more chilling than actually seeing it happen, especially when it's done like this.
Oct 15, 2014 1:36 AM

Feb 2007
Thinking about this a bit more, I've realized how much sense her inability to dress herself actually makes. Why can't she do this? Because she always had her maid on her side to do this for her. Why did she have the maid always on her side? Because the maid was the one using Mana in her stead every waking moment. This may as well have been intentional on her parents' side to keep her somewhat dependent on the maid, so she (and no one else) would not notice her being a Norma.
Oct 15, 2014 2:32 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Can I share yet another disgust towards this anime, but it is still a product that is failing, evil in its purest form this is used in certain genres.
So well is everything.
The Studio Sunrise then do not skimp, and it is good!
Animations and drawings of a good standard, I was struck at certain times of the narrative found used, such as fake eye.
The characters are well characterized already, I'm sorry that a girl has already been killed, though his death was as clear as the sun.
Leave only the girls in the cast more "gifted" is a discrimination! ASD
The next episode promises to be intriguing, can not wait to see it!
Oct 15, 2014 4:52 AM

Dec 2007
luinthoron said:
Volbla said:
Is there really no "let's not send normas to guantanamo for no reason at all"-movement?

It's a world where everything works by magic, and Norma destroy this magic and are unable to use it. Everyone has been brought up believing Norma are monstrosities. Even if we discard the ridiculous belief that all Norma are violent antisocial bastards, the mere fact that they destroy what is unilaterally seen as the basis of the current peaceful society leaves even for the nicest people little choice than to see them as a threat that needs to be isolated. At least they aren't killed outright, although it's also clear why - the peaceful society can only live in peace if someone protects them from the DRAGONs, and clearly they are not willing or able to do so themselves.

I mean, the first part kind of makes sense. It's like in X-men where a lot of people are scared of the mutants because of their power, but would the world really be cool with with detaining them all and sending them to God knows where? I could have bought that in some kind of savage, medieval setting where sharing information and ideas across the world doesn't happen that much, but this is supposed to be an advanced society. Ange even says herself that "there is no discrimination". They must have had movements about miscellaneous discrimination in the past.

"They need someone to fight the dragons" needs more specifics before i think it's a good explanation. Because do they? They got the magic and stuff. I'm sure they could muster some kind of military force if needed; one that's stronger than a bunch of normas. Unless there's some explanation beyond that, like the dragons having a magic of their own that only normas can fight effectively. Though that doesn't seem to be the case if you look at how easy Coco died.

Or maybe it's actually true that all normas eventually become violent monsters. The crew on the island certainly isn't discrediting that idea. That would be a fun explanation.
Oct 15, 2014 5:12 AM

Oct 2013
RLinksoul said:
If you want me to take the harsh realities of being imprisoned on an island with no rights seriously, don't give me a gratuitous shot of the main girl's butt jiggling around, or a badly censored shot of the main girl being groped.

nailed it

This show is already giving me major Code Geass vibes. Japanese fiction loves to tease the idea of "what is human" by adding in some type of fictional sub-human race which is discriminated against but the race ends up comes out on top. Ange ends up part of this sub-human race, similar to how Lelouch was cast off from the royal family. I see Ange turning into Lelouch and trying to bring down the kingdom which birthed her - not that Ange could ever hope to be as awesome as Lulu is, of course, which has already been proven by the fact that Lulu established himself far more in CG's mediocre first two episodes than Ange has even come close to doing here, but whatever.

Being that I positively adore Code Geass, I'm okay with a clone repeating the formula as long as it brings a touch of innovation - something I know Sunrise can do. The problem is I just CAN'T take this anime seriously with these levels of fan service and yuri. I detest how heavy its use is of both of these things, and it's ruining what could be a really entertaining series for me otherwise.

The ending was also really predictable, but shows Sunrise ain't fuckin' around with the series, so it's okay.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 15, 2014 7:49 AM

May 2012
01:00 melongraaab

21:44 nooooo

6.5/10 for this episode.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Oct 15, 2014 8:28 AM

Jun 2010
Meh another disappointing episode 2. The best part was when that gullible chic got slashed into two. it was so "Wut?!?"

why are people tripping about this so called "rape" ish. U cant deny it even if you haven't been to prison we all have an idea of what happens to the unlucky over there. especially if you're a 3rd class citizen (after humans and pets) like the norma's.

well at least the next episode looks good. guilt trip at its finest.
TheLastKing360Oct 15, 2014 8:39 AM
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Oct 15, 2014 9:18 AM

May 2013
Volbla said:
... would the world really be cool with with detaining them all and sending them to God knows where?

In real life "the world" did nothing about the USA and Germany sending minorities during wwii to concentration camps, nor is doing anything about guantanamo (and other such secret prisions) and those people are considered to be humans, imagine what would happen if everybody agreed they are no different from chimpanzees or dolphins.

I could have bought that in some kind of savage, medieval setting where sharing information and ideas across the world doesn't happen that much, but this is supposed to be an advanced society.

The 20th century was not a medieval setting, but people inside and outside of Germany did not knew what really happened inside nazi concentration camps until after the war was over. Speed of dissemination of the information does not mean there are no secrets on plain sight.

Ange even says herself that "there is no discrimination". They must have had movements about miscellaneous discrimination in the past.

Remember that Norma are not considered human, she is saying there is no discrimination among "humans".

"They need someone to fight the dragons" needs more specifics before i think it's a good explanation. Because do they? They got the magic and stuff. I'm sure they could muster some kind of military force if needed; one that's stronger than a bunch of normas.

In the words of Emiya Shirou "People Die If They Are Killed". Whatever platoon they send to fight these dragons, they will have a high mortality rate due to the destructive power these creatures wield. So it makes sense to send a minority to do the dirty work. If there was such a minority in AoT you can bet they would also be used as cannon fodder.

Or maybe it's actually true that all normas eventually become violent monsters. The crew on the island certainly isn't discrediting that idea. That would be a fun explanation.

In the eyes of a peaceful society, anyone who is part of a military force would be seen as violent monsters.
Oct 15, 2014 12:52 PM

Apr 2010
mangamuscle said:
Yes i meant it would be a problem for Ange.
I can understand why the commander handed over Ange to the leader of the unit, the sexual abuse/harassment is a way to get power over Ange to show her who is boss.
As i mentioned earlier Ange is still in denial and still doesn't seem to be aware of her situation so her treatment is focused on making her aware of her situation and the rules of the installation they are at.

Even tho you mention it's not a prison it's clear that it is a place where they are isolated from society/
They might have access to powerful weaponry and other forms of technology but it's clear they are not allowed to leave the place and they also have to abide to the strict military hierarchy.
So even if it's not a prison they are still birds in a cage.

Now about the country that Ange came, and to give some responses to post #176.
From what we saw and from what Ange mentions about the country she came from one thing stands out to me their society seems too perfect.
This could be because Ange is a princess and she doesn't know any better but from what i could tell there where two things that where wrong first of all the coup that Ange's brother performed and the severe discrimination against Norma.
There where armed guards but there job seemed mostly ceremonial and the police that hunted down Norma's where armed.
But other that that there seemed to be nothing wrong with the society at all.
And i am wondering if the normal citizens are even aware of the dragons that are attacking them or that the Norma's are fighting them, it could be a state secret.
I think there is more to this society them meets the eye, it so perfect that there just has to be something wrong with it besides discrimination and a coup.

The discrimination is so severe that it was drilled into society.
What i mean is that people where raised to fear Norma's to see them as a bad thing it was probably part of their educational system.
Since they don't even see Norma as humans their is probably a fierce propaganda system against them.

I also like the point out that the Norma where being told by their teacher that they where allowed to live as long as they killed those dragons.
AversaOct 15, 2014 1:04 PM
Oct 15, 2014 5:38 PM

Nov 2013
re-post from another topic

Now having seen this episode, the more I think about it, the more I feel people are blowing things out of proportion. Now granted I felt the same way when they brought some of the weirder things such as rape or yuri sex, I still felt that the show as a whole was somewhat okay, albeit above average. Ange may be seen as some to be 1 dimensional bitch, but I think the story is just setting the foundation for her development into the character in which we saw in episode 1's first 5 minutes. Coco's death may have been a tad forced drama, but its nothing terrible in that respect since it does show that not everyone will survive, even though it could have been done in a much better way.

Overall, the writing is not fantastic but it is not retarded either since the story still progresses. For me at least, I am willing to watch it to see whether it improves later on
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Oct 15, 2014 8:02 PM

May 2013
Aversa said:
Even tho you mention it's not a prison it's clear that it is a place where they are isolated from society

Indeed, metaphorically speaking they are more like a colony of lepers (which also has to hold the fort against the native americans).

Now about the country that Ange came, and to give some responses to post #176.
From what we saw and from what Ange mentions about the country she came from one thing stands out to me their society seems too perfect.

Well, it might be "perfect" in the sense that their use of mana seems to give them a satisfactory supply of food, drinking water and health care in a safe environment; most people would be content in such a society (maybe it is a reference to japanese society).

There where armed guards but there job seemed mostly ceremonial and the police that hunted down Norma's where armed.

Norma can easily escape any mana created restrains, so it makes sense that there was a time when adult norma roamed the streets, but by the looks of it nowadays they only restrain toddlers and their use of excessive force can be attributed to lack of experience.

But other that that there seemed to be nothing wrong with the society at all.

Ange mentioned something about not being able to use magic because she was too far away from the "towers of light" (or something like that). Maybe the humans in this world do not produce mana, it is artificially provided from the sky (like the original mana from the bible) and the source of said mana are towers in the islands where Norma are secluded, said towers suck mana and attract (or create) the dragons. Something similar to our present dependence on electricity, which is causing the global warming/climate change/gloval climate disruption.

And i am wondering if the normal citizens are even aware of the dragons that are attacking them or that the Norma's are fighting them, it could be a state secret.

I bet many people know (somebody has to provide equipment and food to the facilities), but they do not care, like the cases of human experimentantion on 20th USA

The discrimination is so severe that it was drilled into society.

Maybe the government is not at fault, but society itself, people sleep better at night if they think that the big bad wolf/devil/communists/etc are under control.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a side note, I would like to mention that in a tropical island (where the temperature never changes no matter the season) those kind of "uniforms" are not so uncomfortable and no doubt some sexual predator (which might have died long ago) proposed them to them to the higher ups. Heck, Kaoru from Zettai Karen Children proposed the miniskirts, so it is not the first time this has happened.
Oct 15, 2014 8:35 PM

Apr 2013
That newbie found her magical land I guess.
Ange is getting on my nerves. But I like her character, it's been awhile since I last saw a character like hers.

And when is the almighty gonna appear. Can't wait.
Oct 16, 2014 10:32 PM

Jul 2008
From the looks of it, the series won't be a good one even before the finale, feels like 'Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse' where almost everyone is expendable :S
Oct 18, 2014 12:30 AM

Jul 2009
Wow what an episode!

First off it looks like they don't play around with fanservices and go straight to the point which is better than constant teasing BS.

Lol it seems everyone and i mean EVERYONE in the crew are all girls. Imagine if they made this an all boys Anime XD

I notice this Anime has lots of amazing Seiyuu's!! Of course Nana Mizuki is Ange as well as the singer of the OP!

Zola is an mechanoid? She seems to enjoy Hilda!

Damn though, Ange is becoming like on of the Gundam MCs. Always stubborn at first to accept the reality and of course, i freaking knew Coco would die since she just went out of the field like that and the camera angles are already hinting that she would die in that position.

Still showing her face and her body cut in half like that! Minimal censors as well? How the hell did they pulled it it? I don't think they even allowed Tokyo Ghoul or even Terra Formars something like this!

2nd episode we already have a body count. Of course Chris would be pissed at Ange for unintentionally killing Coco.

They pulled some Zeta on this! I like it!

One last thing. LMAO at the opening, the Kira like guy added a penis and even put some color on his nipples. WTF Sunrise?!?!

Can't wait for the next episode!
Oct 18, 2014 2:21 AM

Jul 2012
why did you throw the pudding, Ange???

WHYYYYY :'(
Sent with Mal Updater
Oct 18, 2014 5:21 AM

Jul 2009
Well someone had to be the 1st to die, nothing better than a sweet girl that was nice with Ange lol
Zola sure is a thing lol
The yuri fanservice it's fun, and this kind it's just to make the place seems like a hell...
Oct 18, 2014 4:49 PM

Feb 2013
Awe, censored :(

Not surprising, Ange is above-average in all areas.

At least it looks like we'll get some action next episode.

PrinceHeir said:
One last thing. LMAO at the opening, the Kira like guy added a penis and even put some color on his nipples. WTF Sunrise?!?!!
Hate to ruin the surprise, but you have been a victim of Commie troll-subs. Shut off the subs and you'll see. (have to admit, they did a good job and its funny)
BurntJellyOct 18, 2014 4:52 PM
Oct 19, 2014 2:06 PM

Jul 2012
I feel like the themes in this show are very simple but they somehow manage to lengthen each episode. Literally, this episode is about the main girl joining the Norma squad and getting used to it. Then, some lesbian rape and finally, a battle. There's really not much to it.

Hope they introduce male MC soon!
Oct 22, 2014 12:18 PM

Dec 2008
Good Lord! Just what the hell am I watching?

Sent with Mal Updater
Oct 27, 2014 7:12 PM
Aug 2014
First Blood!
Oct 30, 2014 5:49 PM

Sep 2010
lol Coco got rekt
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 3, 2014 1:16 PM

Sep 2014
Where is the chill in this anime, two episodes in and they've already killed two of the few likable characters zzzzz
Nov 8, 2014 8:33 PM

Jun 2013
A soon as Coco shouted, "Take me with you" I burst out laughing.

Coco, you're about to get WASTED.
Nov 18, 2014 5:14 AM

Sep 2014
another episode of chair rocking, facepalming, and screaming
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Dec 12, 2014 11:09 AM

Oct 2012
If princess doesn't realize on her own sacrifice had to be done to open her eyes. Now at leaste she will be blaming herself for her dead. She realizes her position.

Good episode. I didn't think they would go with that almost-rape but I guess it was just another reminder of harsh reality she is in.
Dec 21, 2014 3:19 PM

Mar 2008
RIP loli. You'll be missed.
Dec 21, 2014 3:23 PM

May 2010
Embryo-sama...lol just started watching :D this show doesnt stop delivering :D
Dec 22, 2014 1:13 PM
May 2013
Dat death . Loli being torn apart .
No matter how much I dislike yuri fanservice I won't say it's pointless because girls have to relax somehow.
Jan 7, 2015 11:33 PM
Jul 2014
Wow this episode...talk about fanservice! Way to fucking go! *claps* It was so sad though how that girl died at the end. :( I didn't expect that.
Jan 18, 2015 8:36 PM

Dec 2012
This show wastes no time making sure we all know what these characters look like without clothes. Well it's clear now that any yuri rape/violation is going to be service and not for actual effect (except on my penis). I felt bad for Coco and holy shit that was nasty, but the death flag was kinda screaming "lul ded" at that point.
Mar 15, 2015 12:17 PM

Nov 2013
This is like the female version of Code Geass but with fanservice. The face expressions, plot twists and character design styles all look similar. Well done Sunrise, I'm going to enjoy this.
Mar 27, 2015 11:05 PM

Sep 2014
Coco got rekt indeed. I thought her head was going to get lopped off but noooope.

The OST is pretty good in this.
Apr 1, 2015 10:59 AM

Jun 2013
Poor coco :(
Apr 9, 2015 4:41 AM
May 2012
The peni* in the opening song is gone now. I knew that it was just edited.
Holy shit, we've got yuri.......of course. I just looked it up and shit is still censored even in the BDs.
Shut up, bitch!! I knew Coco will die the moment she said "take me with you". Too bad cause she cute and innocent.
I like the ending song.
Jul 14, 2015 7:31 AM

Aug 2013
Ouchie.. the real thing will only start after Ange wakes up from her dream.
But how long will little princess play out this drama lol.
Oh well she raised her own death flag.
Nov 4, 2015 3:13 PM

Oct 2010
It's like watching army with pretty faces. Everyone so far is pretty unlikable. They try to keep the serious tone but they break immersion with wacky music and out of character reactions. Everyone is ether too strict or too wacky.

A bit more grimmer tone and conversations would have build up the atmosphere. Honestly it feels like they didn't nail that and the whole despair kind if feeling isn't there at all. Sad things get to me but that character death at the end didn't do nothing for me. The yuri captain is pretty feisty. I liked the scene where she was about to rape Ange and then they both go on and engage the enemy.

Interesting overall, need to see more.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2014

104 by bakakisima »»
Yesterday, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2014

178 by bakakisima »»
Oct 18, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

122 by bakakisima »»
Oct 18, 10:32 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

195 by bakakisima »»
Oct 18, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

355 by bakakisima »»
Oct 17, 2:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.