Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Aug 14, 2016 10:17 PM

May 2014
Wow this was one helluva road roller roller coaster...one I wish I would've given more of a chance and NOT dropped back when I initially did.
Athough I got spoiled on almost everything that happened in the end & even started DIU before SDC it didn't take any of the enjoyment or intensity out of these final episodes which is definitely something!

What a satisfying but bittersweet finale- everything ended as it should have but a lot was lost along the way. I even shed a tear when Pol parted ways with Jotaro & Joseph...it's so sad that we'll never get that bro-tastic, off the wall dynamic of the 6 crusaders ever again.

Damn I'm gonna miss 'em! ;_; At least my two faves survived tho!

SIDE NOTE: I know I should've been happy when Dio paid his dues & part of me was- I even fist pumped at one point- but a part of me was bummed out as well. Like, he was a god awful piece of trash, sure...but he was an epic, entertaining & GODLY god awful piece of trash. It's sad that he's permanently out of commission...I want more MUDA!!!

Also, I couldn't have been the ONLY one secretly wanting Joseph to turn into a vampire and de-age after that blood transfusion, right? You coulda done it Araki!! Ya could've but ya didn't. Wasted opportunity imo >_<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2016 11:18 PM

Apr 2014
Great series.charlimit
themanualreader@proton.me
Sep 27, 2016 4:41 AM

Oct 2013
D1UTURNUS said:
Part 4 is the nichibro of jojo

Part 5 is okay except some battles are confusing as well as its ending

Part 6 is the worst Jojo By Far

So DP please just do SBR and everyone will be happy

LOL OVA

I liked part 6 much more than 5.
Sep 27, 2016 5:02 AM

Oct 2013
gedata said:

You would be right if he did survive, but he didn't. He did die from blood loss, it's just that he was resurrected. It is possible to bring people back from the dead if they've cardiac arrest.

The battle between DIO and Jotaro was only a few minutes in actual time btw.

It is, but it's definetely not possible to resurrect someone if the blood doesn't flow to the brain for that long.
I guess having some of Dio's blood mixed into your own works magic for your health.
Sep 27, 2016 5:06 AM

Oct 2013
Akabawi said:

Also the ghosts are illusions , both polnareff and Jotaro knows that. Abdul's real soul could not appear since he died in another dimension anyway lol.

Yep, because everyone knows that your ghost can't appear right in front of your friends if you die in another dimension. It's written on wikipedia. XD
Sep 27, 2016 5:07 AM

Oct 2013
WandererRedux said:

Regarding SC vs DiU, I've always found DiU to be vastly superior.

I always liked part 2 and 3 better than part 4.
Even SBR is more enjoyable for me.
Sep 27, 2016 5:50 AM

Feb 2013
Shendue said:
gedata said:

You would be right if he did survive, but he didn't. He did die from blood loss, it's just that he was resurrected. It is possible to bring people back from the dead if they've cardiac arrest.

The battle between DIO and Jotaro was only a few minutes in actual time btw.

It is, but it's definetely not possible to resurrect someone if the blood doesn't flow to the brain for that long.
I guess having some of Dio's blood mixed into your own works magic for your health.
Something something hamon training idk.
Sep 27, 2016 7:26 AM

Oct 2013
gedata said:

But you gotta breathe to use hamon.
Sep 27, 2016 10:27 AM

Feb 2013
Shendue said:
gedata said:

But you gotta breathe to use hamon.

It requires strong lung capacity to master it, hence why he trained in that restrictive mask to prepare for the Pillar Men.

I'm going full head canon here in case you weren't aware.
Sep 27, 2016 1:45 PM

Oct 2013
gedata said:

It requires strong lung capacity to master it, hence why he trained in that restrictive mask to prepare for the Pillar Men.

I'm going full head canon here in case you weren't aware.

I am.
I dunno. Maybe the whole thing is justifiable by old Joe having been strenghtened by years of ripple use or whatever, but his resurrection is still one of the least realistic things in the story (going by internal logic of the story, obviously, not real life logic).
Oct 1, 2016 3:51 PM

Jan 2011
the last 12 eps or so of this second season were a huge improvement, it increased my score to 6/10, i almost dropped this show at some point... id like it more if it wasnt this long
i dont think ill watch the sequels if they are like Stardust Crusaders though, Battle tendency was much better even though the fights were imo average
that aside i think the fight against Vanilla Ice was the best thing about this second season, it could ve been better if we got to know more about him but the fight itself was much better than the fight against Dio
Oct 6, 2016 7:00 AM
Dec 2014
About time Dio died for real...
Oct 14, 2016 12:39 AM

Oct 2015
loved it loved it and wish it was longer. the series was the best with everything in check. if it was 100+ EPISODES i would have watched it because it was that great. I had a depression when it ended but Joseph cheered me up when he became his typical self by pretending to be Dio when he woke. I will miss Iggy and Avdol may they rest in peace, I will also miss Josephs 'oh my god' and 'oh no' and 'oh shit' phrases.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 21, 2016 4:33 PM
Sep 2016
If I wasn't such a rock when it comes to animu feels, I would have cried like a bitch for this ending, I mean, I can't describe how I feel with this. All I can say is...Polnareff. Joseph and Jojo: Manliest emotional farewell ever. 6/5
Oct 27, 2016 9:20 AM
Feb 2015
damn i will miss Avdol,Iggy,Kakyouin,Polnareff,Joseph,Jotaro... RIP Iggy, Avdol, Kakyouin
Nov 4, 2016 7:02 AM

May 2016
DIO sucked Joseph dry... it was hard look at him with his empty husk that use to be his body. He reminds me of Dark Souls. His soul showing himself to Jotaro was heartbreaking :'(

His final form got him more lightning and a fabulous blood-red pair of lips. Much super saiyan.

DIO couldn't kill JoJo by simple means so he went all out on the bizarre department and brought out a Road Roller! Turns out that Star Platinum is actually a boosted reskin of Za Warudo and is able to stop time. He got destroyed by that parry :o

Magical DIO blood could do wonders to hollow corpses apparently. I'm just glad that Joseph's alive again. That Dio bluff was top notch xD

Polnareff and the others are gonna go separate ways now. It was nice when it lasted. A very manly farewell that have brought manly tears to my eyes have occurred. He's gonna go to Polnareffland with that Egyptian hottie.

Seeing the Stardust Crusaders finally achieving their goal was a tear jerking moment. Holly is saved at last~ Seeing her happy, healthy smile was a great reward. I wanted to see more of her childishness and sexy vine bondage though :3

If only that damn vampire had enough magic blood to bring back the others... at least Jonathan's body can rest in peace now. RIP Avdol, Iggy & Kakyoin. I will miss you all and the other Stardust Crusaders :')

Nov 4, 2016 8:56 PM

Feb 2012
Indeed, the one of the best ways to identify Joseph.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 4, 2016 8:59 PM

Feb 2012
Uniden said:
ORA ORA ORA ORA

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Oh no! Oh my God! Holy Shit!

Not the greatest show but there were so many good moments.

Out of nowhere...ROAD ROLLER!

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 10, 2016 10:23 PM

Dec 2015
I'd have prefered Dio not having such an OP Stand than Jotaro winning through plot convenience. It was just so frustrating to watch Dio lose because "I'm Jotaro and our Stands are of the same type so I can stop time too lol". And yeah, to be honest I was rooting for Dio just cause he is much more likable (pretty ironic) and entertaining than Jotaro "Yare Yare Daze" Kujo. I wonder how much more I'd enjoy this if Polnareff was the MC.

The episodic format was cool at the beginning, but it grew more boring as the episodes passed. Specially when 46 of them follow the same formula. Most of the Stands were interesting.

Best things about SC:
THE WORLD
Polnareff
Old Joseph
The Oingo Boingo brothers ending
Iggy vs Pet Shop
Polnareff vs Vanilla Ice
Nov 13, 2016 12:41 PM

Dec 2013
AAAAAAAMAAAAAAAZIIIIIINGGGGGGGG.

:')

9/10
Nov 20, 2016 11:08 PM

Jan 2011
After a very long break I took between the first two parts and part 3...I'm ashamed of myself. This was flipping fantastic. I already really enjoyed JoJo but this installment really made me into a fan.

On that raving note, the Joestar revival was a little > > but it makes for a better prologue ending so I'll overlook it.

It was a bizarre adventure and I loved it nearly the entire time. Made me laugh, cry, and sit in anticipation of what was coming next. Excited to launch into part 4.
Dec 7, 2016 6:52 PM
Jun 2013
This was a spectacular finale!
I'm actually sad to see Dio go. He was a really great villain and he's been with the series for so long.

Not sure why Jotoro was suddenly able to stop time, but whatever, I'll let it go.
Dec 24, 2016 3:09 AM

Jul 2013
animeguy17 said:

Not sure why Jotoro was suddenly able to stop time, but whatever, I'll let it go.

the world is a copy of star platinum DIO also had Josephs hermit purple, he got the copy's from Jonathan's body
Dec 28, 2016 2:27 PM

Jun 2016
Stardust Crusaders is an utter disappointment for me. It went from awesome camp driven by breakneck pace in Parts 1 and 2 to a cartoonish comedy in this one. I get that the mangaka was trying to inject freshness into the material by introducing Stands instead of relying on the ol' Ripple/Sun vs the Undead, but it was so strangely developed I never got behind the idea. Where did they come from, and why did only a few people (and animals) get that ability? And Jotaro's Stand is simply too OP, it just makes me wonder why he wasn't the one to take out all the other Stand users they ran into. Oh wait, we needed the filler. I mean, it's quite conceivable that the Speedwagon foundation could rent a private jet to fly the guys to Cairo. And arrange for a powerful bomb to destroy the mansion (Which could easily be identified by a satellite) and expose Dio to the sun. How everyone acted in Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency made a lot of sense, in a weird way. But in Stardust Crusaders, characters' intelligence was sacrificed for the whims of the plot.

Frickin' resurrecting Joseph with Dio's blood, I'm SURE that will have no repercussions. Since when does vampire blood mean anything. UGH.

Tl;dr: Phantom Blood was great, Battle Tendency was the shiz, Stardust Crusaders is gobshite.
Dec 30, 2016 5:12 AM

Dec 2013
Arachnophobic said:
Stardust Crusaders is an utter disappointment for me. It went from awesome camp driven by breakneck pace in Parts 1 and 2 to a cartoonish comedy in this one. I get that the mangaka was trying to inject freshness into the material by introducing Stands instead of relying on the ol' Ripple/Sun vs the Undead, but it was so strangely developed I never got behind the idea. Where did they come from, and why did only a few people (and animals) get that ability? And Jotaro's Stand is simply too OP, it just makes me wonder why he wasn't the one to take out all the other Stand users they ran into. Oh wait, we needed the filler. I mean, it's quite conceivable that the Speedwagon foundation could rent a private jet to fly the guys to Cairo. And arrange for a powerful bomb to destroy the mansion (Which could easily be identified by a satellite) and expose Dio to the sun. How everyone acted in Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency made a lot of sense, in a weird way. But in Stardust Crusaders, characters' intelligence was sacrificed for the whims of the plot.

Frickin' resurrecting Joseph with Dio's blood, I'm SURE that will have no repercussions. Since when does vampire blood mean anything. UGH.

Tl;dr: Phantom Blood was great, Battle Tendency was the shiz, Stardust Crusaders is gobshite.

okay,
First: They explained why they don't want to risk flying in the first season.

Second: how would they know where Dio's mansion is? they only found out about it sometime after they get to egypt. And even when they got the address, it's just how much 3 days until the deadline???
i doubt even the speedwagon foundation would get an OK to bomb the fucking place, and not to mention risking the probability that Dio would survived,
and not to mention the meantime they arranged to bomb the place, Dio would've already figured it out and flee(just like when they kill the spy in the first season)

at least that's my reasoning on why they don't just do that
"nothing is true. everything is permitted"
Jan 30, 2017 4:05 AM

Oct 2012
I'm not satisfied with how Dio died :(
But I'll take it, at least he really died this time

Joseph is alive? What the-
That's not how it worked
Not going to complain best JoJo is alive

Good riddance for Dio, good riddance

Beautiful duwang time! xD
"Signature removed"
Jan 30, 2017 6:41 AM
Nov 2016
Arachnophobic said:

Yeah Stands appeared very suddenly, Araki was mainly experimenting wit the idea a lot. But from here on out it's gonna be Stands only.
Feb 14, 2017 10:02 PM

Feb 2016
What an amazing fight and end to an amazing part 3! Here are some nitpicks.

1) Dio had plenty of chances to kill Jotaro. Now we learn at the end that Jotaro pulls out a unbelievable, yes quite unbelievable acquisition of that ability that Dio took a month to develop... 9 seconds!

Okay fine, even then I can stomach it. But they should have added evidence where Jotaro was hiding his ability from the start or middle of the fight, and truly pulled out tricks to deceive Dio. That would've made up for that sudden bullshit near the end.

2) When Jotaro asked Joseph for proof that he is not Dio. Well assuming and it is possible, Dio can move bodies through blood. Surely accessing memories is not even an issue... Why didn't Jotaro ask that Joseph unleash his hamon energy and then ask him to wrap his hermit purple hamon around his brain and his body....

3) We never see Dio's brain... We don't know if a chunk of it got flung out into the Nile river... I'm not sure if nitpicking but at this point I am well and truly fed up with Dio and I hope this ends here. This is almost like when Osama Bin Laden was supposedly killed by Navy Seals and desposed of in the ocean or when Hitler's body is quickly cremated by the Soviets. Seems a bit hush hush and a clear obstruction of proof.
Cloud_IllusionFeb 14, 2017 10:11 PM
Nothing can happen until you swing the bat.
Feb 17, 2017 12:46 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
With th¡is episode ends Dio, and Jotaro did a nice work blowing him away!!!!

Beautiful season, although the start was a little slow, this final was "subarashii" ;)

9.25/10
Feb 26, 2017 10:13 AM

Aug 2014
This was one long journey, filled with objects and annoyances along the way but boy was it an amazing journey! At long last, Dio dies and Jotaro does it with style, avenging Kakyoin, Iggy and Avdol while he was at it ;_;

Solid 8/10 for me, might bump it up to 9 because it was damn entertaining. Hyped for S4!
Apr 20, 2017 12:26 PM

Jun 2015
I laughed and cried at the same time. This was a heart- wringing finale.My favorite JoJo lives! When he came back that was a classic Joseph joestar moment. Goodbye to our faraway friends. It was fun knowing you.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 22, 2017 6:19 AM

Dec 2015
Even at his old age Joseph jokes like that, and he almost got pummeled by Joutarou because of it lmao crazy old man xD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 30, 2017 9:50 AM

Nov 2016
Josephs imitation of Dio tho xDD

The other three stayey dead, well that's probably better than some asspull bullshit, Josephs revival was at least comprehensible.
R.i.p my friends, you did a great job.

Overall this was a fantastic journey which let me even shed some tears at the end.

9/10 this became one of my favorite anime.
FMmatronSep 5, 2018 12:39 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 15, 2017 7:04 AM

Nov 2010
Of all the jokes Pops could have uttered, that's like getting your self rekilled after attaining the golden grail.

Teach your kid's not to make bad jokes.

Jun 15, 2017 10:13 PM

Jun 2016
hahaha,Joseph joking like really scared me.

R.I.P Iggy,Avdol and Kakyoin .

9/10,on to part 4.
Jul 24, 2017 1:00 PM

Sep 2014
This season was definitely better than the first, really wasn't digging the whole monster of the week thing. That being said, the whole fight with dio was kind of disappointing, as was dio as a whole in stardust crusaders. Really wish he was more involved with the story like he was from the first part oft he first series. Not just some menacing guy you see occasionally briefly being menacing and laughing evilly.
Aug 31, 2017 4:05 AM
Apr 2009
What a crazy ride, love this series.

This final fight though, I can't say it was satisfying. Despite it being Jojo, nothing made sense. Dio should have been able to kill Jotaro so many times over. And the whole ''soul'' escaping thing was what made some of the deaths so sad.

Then they just roflmao it and revive him anyways. Would have also liked to see at least a minute or two of them talking to Holly; this was the entire premise of the show after all

The best last fight was definitely vanilla ice vs Iggy & Pol. Amazing series
Sep 14, 2017 9:35 AM

May 2013
This shit was AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I gave Joseph's death the benefit of the doubt which was why I said "rest" last ep instead of "rest in peace." His sick joke almost got me tho LOLOL. What an idiot xD but I love that about him.

Still sad my Avdol, Iggy, and Kakyoin died /CRIESSSSSSS. But amazing nonetheless. I enjoyed every part of this journey.

10/10
Sep 18, 2017 3:20 AM
May 2012
this is so shit compared to the previous 2.
it's one thing to like something, be aware of its flaws and still like it. i like that. most people just like this because of what? fucking bullshit.
Sep 18, 2017 4:05 AM
Jul 2014
^ If you have to question why a bunch of people like something, then clearly you haven't looked into it much. It's not really anybody else's problem if you didn't enjoy the show though, it is what it is. Part 3 is one of the more contentious parts here in the west, though it's beloved in Japan.
Sep 18, 2017 4:39 AM

Apr 2013
joseph trolling jotaro was funny. but nonetheless the first JoJo season to give me a satisfactory ending. and that's why this will always hold a special place in my heart.
Oct 4, 2017 1:08 AM

Mar 2012
I still found the conclusion to the fight ridiculous and Joseph getting brought back to life after we saw his freaking soul leave his body was quite a stretch. That said, I did enjoy the series more on the rewatch since the cast had already grown on me including Jotaro this time around.

I am a bit disappointed that Joseph didn't turn into a vampire though, that would've been quite a twist. Hell they even teased it when he regained consciousness >:(
Oct 16, 2017 2:02 AM

Jul 2012
Oh man, Jotaro still holding onto that photo at the end.

So long Egypt gang.
Nov 3, 2017 11:43 PM

Aug 2015
Dio was built up for all this time only to be demolished by the most over powered stand. What can Star Platinum do? No I ask... what can Star Platinum NOT do? Nothing. He can do everything. RIP in pieces Dio. You were deep and beautiful for so little time.
Dec 3, 2017 1:52 AM

Jan 2013
The finale was rather underwhelming and I think something is fishy... We never saw Dio's head anywhere after the blast he took which tore him to pieces. He may be alive

Joseph getting revived has to be the biggest asspull in anime history lol.. Overall this anime was just there... alright. 5/10
Dec 16, 2017 12:00 PM

Oct 2013
1/10 cus they killed iggy
Jan 7, 2018 6:56 AM

Sep 2014
This final fight totally saved this arc for me. I might watch the OVa at some point to compare it, but Im pretty pleased with it.

While they managed to give Dio a sinister aura, its a bit sad that he was barely a side character till this final fight. For the antagonist of the Joestar family a loss because some OP stand power by Jotarou alone was disappointing.

Still in general I think 2 double cour seasons are too long for this, felt way too episodic and sometimes boring. 7/10 like the first half of stardust crusaders.
But thats my personal problem because I enjoy fights hamon vs vanpire and shit more than stand vs stand.
Comander-07Jan 7, 2018 7:01 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 20, 2018 2:58 PM

Jul 2016
And so ends the story of the greatest Mary Sue of all time. Mr Jotaro!
Feb 16, 2018 3:50 AM

Jan 2013
Joseph is such an idiot I swear.
This whole story is so sad I'm gonna miss Avdol, Iggy and Kakyoin... 8/10 for this season
season 1 was better with 9/10 imo

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Feb 27, 2018 12:26 PM

May 2015
This arc was really so amazing !! *-*
Pages (12) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

249 by Martin_Taylor »»
Jun 6, 12:44 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2015

219 by Martin_Taylor »»
Jun 6, 11:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

129 by Martin_Taylor »»
Jun 4, 12:50 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2015

161 by Martin_Taylor »»
Jun 3, 11:21 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2015

162 by Martin_Taylor »»
Jun 3, 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.