Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »
Jul 19, 2014 3:07 AM

Jul 2008
I just hope the series is not rushing cause I enjoyed it, evil Tatsumi is more to my liking and his battle was nice to watch even though it's short :)
Jul 19, 2014 10:12 AM

Feb 2012
I'm still disliking the (art)style they have. The fight scene with Ogre was pretty cool!

Manga does better justice but this is still watchable.
Jul 19, 2014 1:43 PM

Aug 2013
Akame reaction was unexpected for me. And Tatsumi ain't pussying out. Completing his contract like a boss.

So I guess we saw all the assassins. They are pretty diversified. I like the homo already, he's gonna pull funny situations and probably an interresting background.

We'll have the tsundere loli next episode. It look like she'll kill people from her family.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 20, 2014 4:06 AM
Mar 2010
Tokoya said:
HELLSATAN said:

you do remember that in the manga she is
Sighhhhhh

The only thing I can say to thither is crazy bitch crazy bitch crazy bitch that is one hell of a crazy bitch.

Ps. Sorry for the late rep.

Fullmetal89 said:

Just ignore them, it's the same crowd that's been hating on this show since episode 1. Mostly SAO or SnK fans. Neither the anime nor the manga focus on fanservice. Sure there's a few parts here an there that have "fanservice" but it's not that common and it's never a focus. I swear people are getting ridiculous, someone was saying this had more fanservice than Fairy Tail on another topic. I mean fucking really?

No the problem is they skip an entire chapter unless they incorporate it later.

kikohunter said:
Me neither, I think all japanese names are unuasual anyways so the names don't really matter to me and I always forget them.

Don't japanese names has meaning like Sakura being cherry blossoms Hanna means flower Momo means peach I could add more but this is the only ones I know.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
VudisJul 20, 2014 4:40 AM
Jul 20, 2014 5:24 AM

Sep 2008
The comedy is so bad. At least the serious parts weren't quite as diluted by it this time.
Jul 20, 2014 9:11 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
HELLSATAN said:
Tokoya said:
Sighhhhhh

The only thing I can say to thither is crazy bitch crazy bitch crazy bitch that is one hell of a crazy bitch.

Ps. Sorry for the late rep.
Haha yeah xD And it's fine =P
Jul 20, 2014 12:07 PM

Apr 2012
Tokoya said:
Haha, it's fine xD And I keep track of posts by just checking the thread every now and again =P

Lol nice, both openings are great....I liked Akame's from the beginning too but not as much as I do now xD Either way

My favorite opening of the season is without a doubt Hamatora's....I've listened to that song at least 20 times everyday lol...I even have the entire thing memorized xD

Don't remind me :( Someone today already made me remember something that happens to one of my favorite characters >.<

Haha, I listen to the songs I really like every day as well! *cough* Hyouri ittai from Hunter x Hunter...
But wow, I don't listen that often to have the entire lyric memorized...unfortunately. >.> But I'm definitely getting there....I hope.

Well, I'll see you in episode 3 later! (I'm going to wait a day or 2 for the replies to die down before making any post, haha. :P)

Piano is nice indeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW-AZzeqxSg&feature=youtu.be
HiddenELJul 20, 2014 12:21 PM
I couldn't complete Hunter x Hunter characters in Shironeko Project... 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Jul 20, 2014 1:01 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!

Sheele is voiced by Mamiko Noto!

Lol Leone just went out said Bulat was Gay bluntly.

He seems a nice guy either way!

Lubbock is a pervert, and i thought Mine was voiced by Rie Kugiyama!

Then again, Tamura, Yukari can be tsun tsun :P

Akame can be pretty weird, but she already went a lot so i understand her situation.

It does feel like they skip alot, one moment he was training, now he receives his first assignment and finishes it all in one episode.

Fight was great, but it ended too quickly and had a lot of dialogue before the action even started.

Lol Akame just strip Tatsumi just like that.

She has a nice smile either way!

Great so far, but i want to see more about the world, why the members joined Night Raid and all.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Jul 20, 2014 1:30 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
HiddenEL said:
Tokoya said:
Haha, it's fine xD And I keep track of posts by just checking the thread every now and again =P

Lol nice, both openings are great....I liked Akame's from the beginning too but not as much as I do now xD Either way

My favorite opening of the season is without a doubt Hamatora's....I've listened to that song at least 20 times everyday lol...I even have the entire thing memorized xD

Don't remind me :( Someone today already made me remember something that happens to one of my favorite characters >.<

Haha, I listen to the songs I really like every day as well! *cough* Hyouri ittai from Hunter x Hunter...
But wow, I don't listen that often to have the entire lyric memorized...unfortunately. >.> But I'm definitely getting there....I hope.

Well, I'll see you in episode 3 later! (I'm going to wait a day or 2 for the replies to die down before making any post, haha. :P)

Piano is nice indeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW-AZzeqxSg&feature=youtu.be
Haha, I love the HxH ones too xD

Lol don't feel bad...I was just really dedicated to learning it I guess XP But okay, I'll see you in the next thread :)
Jul 20, 2014 8:27 PM

Aug 2009
Good episode! I liked this episode for what it was. Glad Tatsumi fought and won, he really did a good job in beating that Orge guy. Also happy to see that him and Akame are starting to get along better now.

Jul 21, 2014 1:56 AM

Jul 2008
Well Ogre proved to not be a challenge at all. I was expecting Tatsumi to struggle more with him or even get saved at the end.
Jul 22, 2014 9:06 AM
Nov 2012
I fully expected that I'd be dropping this show but the second episode was good enough that I'll give it another.
Jul 23, 2014 12:58 AM
Jan 2014
i like it so far. i dont read the manga but i can say it has bits of comedy and doesnt have to be serious all the time which is good, oh and the gore. mixed up makes it great.
Jul 23, 2014 3:49 AM

Feb 2014
meatycheesyboy said:
I fully expected that I'd be dropping this show but the second episode was good enough that I'll give it another.

It won't really pick up for a few more episodes - I don't think this is a show you can really make a heavy judgment on this early, so it's good that you're going to give it a shot.
Jul 27, 2014 2:13 PM

Jan 2011
I have mixed feelings about this, but I hope it's gonna be good shit.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 28, 2014 12:53 PM

Dec 2013
Pretty awesome ep again
Jul 29, 2014 6:27 AM

Sep 2012
wow this episode gave me all proper fanservice needed to survive the rest of the day
Jul 30, 2014 3:06 AM
Jan 2010
lol look at us we are professional killers but we are also sooooooooooooo goofy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Aug 5, 2014 10:43 AM

Feb 2011
okay that was awesome ;-;
Aug 12, 2014 1:53 AM

May 2013
Wow, I really enjoyed this episode! I find the whole Night Raid team pretty interesting. I loved the fight, everything about it was awesome. Tatsumi was an absolute beast, he's really changing he can be badass when he wants to be. Akame was so cute towards the end when she completely changed her tune and she said she didn't want Tatsumi to die, nice character development. I loved how Akame was so nice towards the end of the episode. Another great and enjoyable episode. 5/5.

Aug 19, 2014 11:50 AM

May 2013
Aww, Tatsumi is all alone. (T_T)
Good thing he finally joined Night Raid.
He met Leone, Sheele, Mine, Bulat, Lubbock, Akame, and Najenda.

Tatsumi slays his target and gets naked.
Just like Akame earlier in the episode! <3
Time for Mine fanservice next, lol.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 27, 2014 2:43 PM

Jan 2014
After a nice first episode with a good shock value, here we are now with an average semi-introductory episode with a shallow cliched fighting and stereotypical characters. But at least I didn't feel like I was waiting impatiently for the episode to end. But why all the twintailed girls I saw were annoying tsunderes? Does the hairstyle affect them attitudes?
By the way, really nothing else to say. About the next episode, I hope Mine will have some development, not just a trite backstory.
Sep 1, 2014 9:46 AM

Jun 2008
Unfortunately even worse than the first episode. The whole thing goes badly because the whole concept seems kind of serious and comes to an antithesis to the completely cliche anime characters with silly attitudes etc.

The complains about fanservice seem stupid to me though. First there is hardly any, second i don't get why one swimsuit scene is fanservice that ruins stuff but the half naked guy ain't fanservice(double standard much?), third the characters are silly, the anime lacks a serious tone so even if you get some silly type fanservice it ruins nothing since there is nothing to ruin. Last who decided that fanservice is bad no matter what? I am sick of all this people yelling in every anime episode, "OMG if only there wasn't fan-service". If fanservice is such an anathema to you people why to even watch mediums like anime?
Whether fanservice ruins or improves something or not depends on many factors but this idiots just speak like it's generally an anathema no matter what just because this silly gutless people want fit to society norms and give certain impressions about themselves that foolishly believe makes them look better.
This whole fanservice shaming is a little similar to slut shaming.
MonadSep 1, 2014 10:26 AM
Sep 2, 2014 3:55 PM

Jun 2014
Hmm, I have some mixed feelings about this. I dont know about the manga, but i can't say the anime is to bad so far.
Sep 16, 2014 5:51 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Episode average, maybe a fight longer and tight that it would have been more in order to be given full marks.
Plot in the established canon, characters still little unmarked stereotypes in vogue.
Good animations, dialogues not very trivial, do not hurt the gimmick of using different characters for training to introduce them in the discourse of history and to get acquainted.
Let's see how will be for the next episode.
Sep 24, 2014 5:23 PM

Jul 2013
Blood is spilling, limbs are flying... my boner is raging!

Well so far none of them died.. no matter what I'm prepared.. bring it on! Just please.. not Leone.
Sep 28, 2014 7:14 PM

Apr 2014
That look in his eye when he slashed that ogre.... This guys shaping up to b a stone cold killa!!!
Mushashi Miyamoto eyes!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2014 4:12 PM

May 2014
akame/10
IcarusuOct 5, 2014 4:41 PM
Dec 14, 2014 2:10 PM
Jul 2013
He has a good body though... *-*
Dec 20, 2014 10:36 AM

Aug 2014
I'm glad I'm not reading the manga, because this was one hella good episode (again). Akame looks so gorgeous combined with sword skills.. Hmm..
Dec 22, 2014 2:08 AM

Oct 2014
Holy shit.

This is really good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2014 4:52 AM

Aug 2013
Akame is so cute.. the clashes are a bit fast for now.
Jan 7, 2015 4:52 PM

Dec 2013
Oh so Najenda is their boss. The series is getting really interesting. And I think Akame is pretty cute.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jan 21, 2015 2:00 PM

May 2012
Pretty great episode, quite like where this is going to and the comedy versus the action is really well balanced!
Feb 7, 2015 2:16 AM
May 2012
Woah, I thought their boss is a dude when I saw her in the opening song :O
Nice animation during the fight. Awww, Akame is cute :3
Feb 28, 2015 2:22 PM

Feb 2015
Their boss looks pretty cool. The fights could've been a bit longer but it's all good.
Jul 18, 2015 10:00 AM

May 2015
Loving this anime so far.
Oct 18, 2015 10:00 AM

Jan 2012
It's been a long time since i have listened to an good op like this.
rip ogre

Dec 15, 2015 3:10 PM

Nov 2014
Was nice to see Tatsumi do his job and not whimping out. Also Akame at the end was so cute how she shows her caring side <3
Feb 24, 2016 1:23 AM

Sep 2012
This was awesome. Hilarious and enjoyable.
May 14, 2016 4:09 PM

Jan 2016
Sooo awesome when you have notes for each episode to about episode 11.. and i all just fucks up, and the computer just died and delete everything... and you just sit here like "well fuck this im out"
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 9, 2016 4:54 AM

Aug 2015
It took me so much time to realize that the boss is actually a woman.
I hope i'm not the only one lol.
Oct 6, 2016 3:18 PM

Sep 2016
Tatsumi's fighting skills are pretty good, and also a funny moment when he was stripped there.
Oct 22, 2016 5:38 PM

Nov 2015

First. Tatsumi, if some girl puts her breasts on your head the last thing you should do is get away.. Enjoy them, because she wants you to!
Second. Akame's situation in the river could go different ways so, the safest option is just look and enjoy the beautiful view Akame was providing.

 Anyway, let's get serious xD
 This episode, while not much happened, felt rushed. Sudden changes of scenery and nothing in between.
 Tatsumi's resolution got defined quite fast, and even managed to defeat the Ogre with relatively ease.

 I still think the color palette is too vivid.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You want me to get in love over fictional characters? Because that's how you get me in love over fictional characters. Kuuderes, there's something in them.
HumbertoZeroOct 22, 2016 5:42 PM
Oct 23, 2016 12:13 PM

Apr 2013
Another decent episode, didn't think Tatsumi would actually be able to fight that Ogre guy head on. Akame was cute :3
Jan 7, 2017 2:24 AM

Dec 2015
Tatsumi dis pretty well, it's good that he's not a complete weakling.

I keep having this feeling that the characters in this will at some point underestimate someone or smth like that and most of them will die, I hope I'm wrong...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 5, 2017 7:56 AM

Jul 2008
I'm sure it's been said before, but this feels like sword art online in a more game of thrones visually influenced world, and with slightly more dark and mature themes (than SAO). I wasn't one who hated SAO. The green hair pervert saved this from becoming a harem.
Apr 20, 2017 10:14 AM

Feb 2015
I already dislike all of the Night Raid members. :/ Giving it a few more episodes to see if it gets better.
Oct 20, 2017 1:57 PM

Jan 2013
rahamim said:
It took me so much time to realize that the boss is actually a woman.
I hope i'm not the only one lol.

You're actually the only one :D

Decent episode, still pretty mediocre though :/
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2014

417 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2014

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1210 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1367 by CloudJ »»
May 22, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

610 by Ratris_Decision »»
May 19, 6:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.