Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 14, 2013 4:03 AM

May 2010
threeredrubies said:
Was a pretty good episode, good to see the show picking up. But I have to admit, this scene scared the hell out of me.

Oh wow that literally pop my eyes out !
Mar 14, 2013 8:13 AM

May 2010
Well..Who can not fall in love with Morg after thisT_T
Mar 14, 2013 10:31 AM

Feb 2011
WHAT AN AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIING EPISODE !!!!!!!!!!

Judal was just ... cute there

And that was ... disturbing

Mar 14, 2013 6:55 PM

Oct 2010
Oh my little Mor :_____:
Mar 14, 2013 11:24 PM

Dec 2011
Dang. Morgiana has magic now too! It was painful to see her tearing and coughing blood.

Wanted to see more of Sinbad's warriors... Jafar is so cool in this episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2013 1:05 AM
Jan 2012
Some crazier shit is coming up if I remember.
Mar 15, 2013 10:21 AM

Apr 2011
Morg was awesome in this episode, she is so badass.
Mar 15, 2013 10:31 AM

Aug 2011
Go Jafar.

I always have such a hard time taking Judal seriously when his abs are everywhere.

Dang, Morgiana's looking like a drug addict with those eyes, yikes. Glad to have so much of her in one episode even if she paid for it later.

Mar 16, 2013 10:43 AM

Oct 2011
And I quote....

somebody on Crunchyroll said:
Spider-Morg. Spider-Morg. Does whatever a spider can. Spins her chains, any size, catches boys just like flies. Look out! Here comes the Spider-Morg

Oh yeah!Morgiana is the best.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Mar 16, 2013 9:40 PM

Jun 2012
Great episode, Morgiana was so cool! She's lying, she was very useful, even without her vessel!

5/5.

Mar 19, 2013 4:45 AM

Aug 2011
Great ep! Magi's become especially enjoyable to me recently. The tension is rising and its more action-packed than ever. Awesome music during Morg's djinn transformation scene.
Mar 20, 2013 1:20 PM
Sep 2012
The part with Morg bleeding out of her eyes was scary. Don't die!
Mar 22, 2013 4:20 AM

Mar 2010

a little Saint Seiya reference here. i start to feel like every manga are based on Saint Seiya -__-
Do pop-up headlights really endanger pedestrians that much?
Mar 23, 2013 5:58 AM

Jun 2010
that Judal pan-up scene

So hot you could fry an egg on his forehead
Apr 3, 2013 11:35 AM

Jan 2011
This was a pretty enjoyable episode, but only because of Morgania saving the day.
This isn't even near as good as I thought it would be, it must be because they're rushing and there is very little depth as a result.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 5, 2013 5:25 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I thought for a second they were going to kill Morgiana off. I would have been inconsolable.

It seems that there'll be an anime original ending.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 6, 2013 9:13 PM

Oct 2012
Nice to see that Morgiana finally got her household vessel..
So, the household vessel depends on djinn's element?

Approahing final ep, crush that Al-Thamen's agenda XD
"Signature removed"
Apr 10, 2013 1:41 PM

Feb 2010
Imposter Zagan = giant douche.

Morgchan = amazing.
Apr 24, 2013 11:32 AM
Nov 2007
Does any1 know if the background music during morgiana's battle is released in any soundtrack? i need to know the name of that background track :/
May 7, 2013 11:11 AM

Jun 2009

Uggghhh... Morgiana...

Please be okay.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2013 6:31 AM

Sep 2011
Sick episode!
May 20, 2013 12:29 PM

May 2012
Morgiana is totally epic, but I do hope they're not cutting her she's the best character in this anime! Really epic teamwork there, and awesome powers! I wonder what will happen next and if they can get to the final treasure room to perhaps heal her?

Simbad sure has some trouble on his hands as well! I wonder what's next!
Jul 7, 2013 2:52 PM

Jul 2013
Nice EP, probably in the top 3 magi episodes so far for me. The top one was probably the one where Morgiana went and attacked the gang of thugs (one where she gets ko'd by the bird) although mainly because of the music on that episode (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_1dLfupml8). Magi has a ton of great music though :P Imo the show has recently been picking up in quality over past arcs.
Jul 30, 2013 9:11 AM

Oct 2012
Why everyone has to be such crybabies... now Judal, what the heck? /I know he kind went into laughing but he wasn't pretending that either/.

Alibaba goes berserk again and tries to threaten master of labyrinth, how immature and pathetic is that? He is always acting without thinking about consequences of his words.

And Morgiana died? It was good scene but somehow there wasn't enough build up for me to care about her death (in series like this you can bet she will be revived soon). And it seems like she had no clue about what she was doing other than her motivation. So her powers are somehow related to Aladdin's djinn? When she was ever connected to him (or to Aladdin) in the first place? Why we were never explained of this before?

In many scenes I went like WHY?, WHY?!, facepalming myself over and over again. Man, this series is collection of such an infantile writing.
Mich666Jul 31, 2013 2:21 AM
Sep 26, 2013 7:35 AM

May 2013
Judal almost had me there with his story, but well, id rather him be just a plain villan and not someone who became evil because someone did evil to him.

the animation is fine idk what people are complaining about.
morgianna is injured :( how are they gonna get out of this situation
Oct 27, 2013 2:20 PM
Oct 2013
Mich666 said:
Why everyone has to be such crybabies... now Judal, what the heck? /I know he kind went into laughing but he wasn't pretending that either/.

Alibaba goes berserk again and tries to threaten master of labyrinth, how immature and pathetic is that? He is always acting without thinking about consequences of his words.

And Morgiana died? It was good scene but somehow there wasn't enough build up for me to care about her death (in series like this you can bet she will be revived soon). And it seems like she had no clue about what she was doing other than her motivation. So her powers are somehow related to Aladdin's djinn? When she was ever connected to him (or to Aladdin) in the first place? Why we were never explained of this before?

In many scenes I went like WHY?, WHY?!, facepalming myself over and over again. Man, this series is collection of such an infantile writing.

Alibaba was acting while thinking of all the villagers whose lives were in danger.
Yes, Morgiana may have not known what she was doing, but she had to save the villagers and her friends, and she knew that she could now use her household vessel, so it was the only shot they had.
This series is not a 'collection of infantile writing', it has an intricate plot with strong emotions. So kindly do not talk about it in such a way.
Nov 12, 2013 2:12 AM

Jun 2011
symbv said:
I wonder if anyone would consider the convenient timing of the power-up of Morgiana after she jumped down to face the monster as some ass-pull ?

Well.. me.

mikado34 said:
symbv said:
I can see her power is related to the Jinn that is related to fire but I don't think it was ever explained what kind of power the metal vessel might be able to provide, not even any hint except the Jinn is there. So suddenly seeing the chain grows longer and can be manipulated by Morgiana at will like her hands (in her words) and then even suddenly allows her to chant a fire magic (how does she know the name of the magic?) without any previous practice at such a convenient timing, sounds like, well, something like an ass-pull...

A household vessel is activated if the holder forms a strong connection to the King Candidate and fights back to back with him. Then the Djinn "gives birth" to a familiar. This was Sinbad's intention for Morgiana (this wasn't explained earlier but Masrur was aware that he couldn't help her with the awakening of the vessel through training alone:
)

Aladdin said that Morgiana can decide how to use her vessel when the time comes and it's her strong desire to be "the wings" of her comrades and be able to extend her reach that manipulates her chains.
We have already seen many other convenient household vessels in action so call it shounen "ass-pull" all you want it, was going to happen sooner or later :P

Yeah but it still feels like an asspull.

Kuroyu said:

They really improved on the bg music for this episode, it actually fit the mood and was good, and not to mention the VA's did a great job too ^^

Not all, but the battle BGM was great.

Things never go wrong with Sinbad and Judal together :) I was actually laughing when Judal told Sinbad about his past and Sinbad started to pity/feel compassion toward him lol..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 5, 2014 10:50 AM

Aug 2013
Judal is a total asshole playing light of his family's deaths.

And im really worried about Morgiana...i really hope she makes it.
My Candies:
Feb 9, 2014 6:41 PM

Aug 2009
Judal really had me going there for a second. but when he started laughing I was like, figures. -__-
Morg was on straight fire. such a BA, I know she won't die. she just can't, I forbid her to do so! anyway good episode!

May 20, 2014 1:53 PM

Jun 2013
Judal suddenly crying felt so fake. I'm not sure if the people behind this wanted it to seem real or not though. Also... WHY ARE EVERYONE CONSTANTLY CRYING?! This show is hastly reaching Coppelion levels of forced drama. I don't like it one bit.

Not sure why, but I have started to dislike this show since a couple of episodes back. Perhaps I need to take a break and watch something else or something..
May 24, 2014 5:23 AM

Aug 2013
Watching Morgiana bleed was painful ;__;
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 21, 2014 10:43 AM

Dec 2013
Nice Mor !
I wish the dungeons were kinda harder ..
Aug 21, 2014 4:30 PM

May 2013
Mor made this episode for me. I absolutely love Mor. I was so sad seeing Mor hurt. Interesting information we got during this episode, we now know that there's only 3 Magi's supposed to be alive at once but now there's 4... Very interesting and Judal was right when asking what does Sinbad have in store for Aladdin? Judal was pretty funny this episode when he was fake crying lol. But overall, great episode.

Sep 11, 2014 9:35 AM

Mar 2008
It's official.

Judal, Morgiana and Hakuryuu Ren are my favorites. I really couldn't care less about the other characters~
Oct 19, 2014 6:35 PM

Nov 2009
Okay so . . . What we learned from this is that using her household vessel or whatever is extremely burnt, and I don't mean that literally. I mean holy shit, she got FUCKED doing that. Anyways, the whole bit about there only being 3 magi at any one time is somewhat interesting. Maybe Judal lost his right to be considered a magi due to him being all dark and whatnot so they got Aladdin. Although I still am not sure what he is since it would seem as if he was protected by Solomon himself for awhile.
Nov 9, 2014 12:38 PM

Aug 2014
Morgiana-san can not die! But why the dark society wants Aladim and Ali Babá-kun? :(
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Dec 28, 2014 2:10 AM

Sep 2014
celestialrubies said:
Was a pretty good episode, good to see the show picking up. But I have to admit, this scene scared the hell out of me.

Pretty painful to see Morgiana like that.
Feb 13, 2015 8:21 AM
Aug 2014
So the people they bumped into on the docks were sent by the Organization; which comes as a surprise to exactly no-one as they were the only other characters we've seen on the island. This anime feels like a lifeless MMO and the dungeons so far no more than boring fetch quests. Would also be nice if everyone could stop crying over every little thing.
Feb 27, 2015 3:06 PM

Nov 2014
Wow... Morgiana stole this episode she was amazing and great fighting! Emotional at the end :(
May 4, 2015 10:16 AM

Nov 2012
hmmmm Morgiana x Alibaba anyone? XD
Dec 9, 2015 6:52 AM

Jul 2008
Damn it just when Mogianna started to fly that damn snake comes back.
Mar 4, 2016 5:01 AM

Jun 2013
Morgiana was boss again. Alibaba seems like a total wimp compared to her, well, at least this anime is making him seem like a total wimp.
臭い-
Mar 13, 2016 7:36 PM

Dec 2015
Morgiana is just amazing, heart of gold, she'll pull through! Really hope Judal does join them, I don't think he is bad at heart.

If Morgiana doesn't have much magoi she should definitely get some non-magoi fighting tips from Ja'far. She is strong as heck, she hardly needs the magic, hehe.
Smol_dokkaebiMar 13, 2016 7:41 PM
Mar 19, 2016 10:48 PM

Mar 2014
Conquerors of Dungeons .
The Sindria Skirmish .
Fire bird Household .
The Black Rukhs return .
VERY GREAT EPISODE !!!
May 7, 2016 2:52 PM

Jul 2015
Great episode, Mogriana making me like her more and more, i hope she's ok tough, she was pretty badly injured.

And does anyone know the name of the metal ost from when Morgiana was falling to attack the monster ?
May 31, 2016 10:09 AM

Jul 2013
I believed Judar... until he started to laugh like a maniac.

Morgiana was a beast this episode. Love to see her take the spotlight after so much focus in other characters.
Aug 25, 2016 3:37 PM
May 2014
Morgiana is so badass!
Pino!
Dec 8, 2016 11:29 PM

Sep 2016
ahhh its getting tough on both ends morgiannaa she is so amazing,that part was so sad when she was hurt man
Facta Non Verba
Feb 4, 2017 8:56 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm did Judar got stronger? It was so easy to break the barrier. Jaf'ar got blown away but he looked so cool. Finally I could see him without a turban. So Al Thamen unsheathes. Judar is such an idiot, for one moment I also like Sinbad felt sorry for him, but he was only trolling....

Shit is getting real if a war will happen.

Morgiana was soooo badass in this episode. She finally managed to activate her vessel. The chains looked like they were alive. But the final activation with the fire god damn so was hot. :D

I was so happy to see her with such a big smile on her face, but that changed dramatically with all the blood and her red eyes. She has no more magoi ;_;

And because it wasn't bad enough now that Al Thamen guy appeared and he isn't alone this time. This looks so bad for Alibaba and the others. I don't know how they can withstand this.
Natsu88Feb 4, 2017 11:31 PM

Dec 30, 2017 10:42 AM

Sep 2017
This friggin episode got me the first time around. Easier to enjoy Morgiana's ass kickery on a re-watch

And got to love her definition of "being useful" picked the other three up and carried them when they couldn't avoid the vine attacks, saved them from the fall, and burned that mutant turnip

Yeah kinda useful
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Num1dad_Asura - Oct 7, 2012

340 by SandMinkey »»
Jul 26, 5:05 PM

Poll: » Magi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2012

181 by bubba460z »»
Jul 21, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Magi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2012

202 by Konatose »»
May 31, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Magi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2012

113 by Konatose »»
May 31, 6:09 PM

Poll: » Magi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2012

119 by Konatose »»
May 31, 5:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.