Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 9, 2012 7:33 PM

Dec 2011
Loved the series, it's certainly my favorite harem anime now. Sounds like if there is a second season at all it won't be coming any time soon. Oh and he should just marry 1. Aura 2. Yukine 3. Doll 4. Chaia and the rest of the world can just be his mistresses. :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2012 6:19 PM

Nov 2009
Really really enjoyed this. This is the way a harem anime should be. I really couldnt dislike any of the main choices that Kenshi could have had by the end. Though Yukine was my standout winner at least in my opinion.

Glad I took the time to watch it.
Aug 12, 2012 12:47 PM

Apr 2010
I'm someone who dislikes mecha but i still enjoyed this :)
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Aug 17, 2012 7:05 AM

Jan 2010
The fight scenes and music has drastically improved from the first "major" fight scene from episode 1.

But, the music could be better though.

Sometimes I wish there was romance between at least the main character and one of the girls. I'm a sucker for romance.

Great series overall. Bad/slow start (episode 1), great middle, and superb ending. The first episode is the worst episode of the series .
Aug 28, 2012 11:53 AM

Nov 2007
Teldara said:
The fight scenes and music has drastically improved from the first "major" fight scene from episode 1.

But, the music could be better though.

Sometimes I wish there was romance between at least the main character and one of the girls. I'm a sucker for romance.

Great series overall. Bad/slow start (episode 1), great middle, and superb ending. The first episode is the worst episode of the series .

Just re-watched the series and I actually agree with almost everything you said! Especially the music, I mean, they could've done so much more in that department. And to me the ending was kinda... not great but it wasn't bad either.

Didn't really get the text at the end. Like who was talking to who. It really screamed the need for a second season which I hope they get to do.

PS: Rooting for Yukine :D
Sep 28, 2012 4:08 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
A surprisingly entertaining series. Yeah, the story is kind of predictable and the ending is really no ending at all other than Balaban get's killed off. It has 2 strengths in my book: If you're going to have an overpowered adolescent lead, make him likeable like Kenshi. 2. If you're going to have a harem, then go all out and make it so over the top that you have no choice but to switch on you suspension of disbelief and enjoy the ride.

BTW, in numbers alone, this must be the biggest harem ever, right? Easily in the thousands.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 10, 2012 6:39 PM

Jul 2012
Finished it, loved it & wanting a 2nd season yet i can't find any info about it >.<!!
Best pair up in my opinion are: #1 Kenshi-x-Yukine or #2 Kenshi-x-Aura
Oct 10, 2012 7:30 PM

Feb 2012
SD_CV said:
I'm someone who dislikes mecha but i still enjoyed this :)

I say the opposite. Anyone interested in mecha shows stay the hell out of this one. It is a harem comedy with nothing but fooling around in extensive hour long episodes. It tries to fix it in the later episodes, but to no avail. Mock battles will stay mock battles and the lead is as interesting as an old sock.
Oct 30, 2012 6:58 PM

May 2012
The story is quite good especially the battle scenes. Damn it was Epic. It's also a happy ending anime.

This anime can be much better if they put better music background except the opening music. Yep, one of the best opening music i ever seen.
Nov 28, 2012 1:01 AM

Feb 2010
I loved the endy and found it funny. That was the larges harem ending I have ever seen. Still most of those girls are more like groupies and I would imagine that most of them would give up on him and find their own love. Even if he has high stamina he can't possibly take care of all of them, even on rotation. Still a good number of them will likely stick around. Eather way I do hope for a second season.

I was a little disappointed that Tenchi and his group never showed up, still even if they did I wouldn't think most of them had changed. It has only been 15 years so Tenchi would look older but I am not so sure about the girls, not even Sasami. Keep in mind that most of those girls are hundreds of years old. Washu will never grow up unless she wants to and even then she can change right back.

Also who first said that the power of the lighthawk wings was strictly a jurain power. It may have been made famous by their space trees but the Jurains themselfs could not use it until Tenchi came along. As far as I know Z001332536893 (Z) has no connection to Jurain what so ever but could still use five lighthawk wings. The reason the three goddess created the universe to see if random chance could do what they could not. Even if you were to clone or recreate Tenchi you couldn't get the clone to make lighthawk wings. Still Washu may have tried to see if Tenchi's brother could produce lighthawk wings if she dumped him in a conflict like that. Tenchi and Z were both in powerful battles when their powers awakened.
Apr 8, 2013 6:35 PM

May 2012
What a great ending to this series, I wasn't expecting that at all especially not the merg, and especially not that the teacher was Reia! Pretty impressive action and a good final slash to the climax of the story! Also a perfect harem ending where of course the protagonist runs away from!

The story still ends a bit too open, and there is lots of room to build upon this. I do have to say that I only now see that this series is actually a spin off rather than something completely stand alone. And well now I'm rather interested what that actually is based upon! The different settings of the main series is rather huge! With lots of different series buildup upon the characters! Really interesting!

In the end I had a great day maratoning this anime! 8/10
RafaelDeJonghJan 7, 2019 6:46 PM
Apr 21, 2013 10:39 PM
Jul 2011
I am a big fan of the TenchiVerse, so here are my thoughts.

Scrypt said:

actually if you go by the family tree(from the novels and not the spin-offs) you'll find that Tenchi's dad is actually Jurian, which make Kenshi half-Jurian

First, is it just me or does that family tree show Yosho's great, great grandson (Nobuyuki) marrying Yosho's own daughter (Kiyone)? I'm not an expert but I think that means Nobuyuki married his great aunt Kiyone. Just thought I might point that out. However, yes Kenchi is Tenchi's half-brother.

Second, throughout the series a reference is made to the "Goddesses", which I think they are referring to Washu, Tsunami, and Tomiki. However, I do not have any proof at all since they never show the baptism taking place, which is making a contract with the "Goddesses".

Third, when Kenchi created the Light-Hawk-Wing Sword, I think that Tenchi and everyone else should have shown up afterwards for the fact that Washu, Tsunami, and Tomiki were originally trying to make that phenomenon occur. I would think they would show up when it does happen regardless if they have Tenchi or not, and of course Washu would bring Tenchi along (I dont think Washu would go anywhere without Tenchi) and everyone else would follow Tenchi. I think it would have been pretty badass to see Ryo-Ohki descend onto the site from space followed by Ayeka's Jurian ship, leaving everyone around Kenchi dumbfounded. As for the possibility that everyone being older, Jurain's live for thousands of years aging very slowly, and as shown in the family tree, a lot of the women around Tenchi are Jurain or "Goddesses". So it would have been fine having them show up. I could definitely see Tenchi and everyone taking a vacation to hang out with his younger half-brother on that world.
slayer6950Apr 21, 2013 10:44 PM
Apr 27, 2013 12:38 PM

Jan 2012
And our Hero,

Runs again xD
Apr 27, 2013 4:15 PM

Apr 2012
nice ending and a great ova/anime .. the end ist left open and i hope, maybe we will see more.. another ova serie with 13 episodes would be great!
May 21, 2013 10:29 AM
Oct 2012
I just wanted to say the while the subbed version of the show was a perfect 10, the English dubbed version is also a perfect 10 or better! I absolutely love the comical remarks and witty banter, the subbed version was good, but it seemed a tad more serious!

May 21, 2013 10:50 AM

Nov 2010
Is this a dub or sub thread or is it just a general discussion about the quality of the anime? If it's the latter then I think it's a solid 9, but I can't give it a 10 because I believe the story still goes on, we didn't get to see everything. So if it ever gets a sequel, then it's possible for it to get a 10 from me.
May 21, 2013 11:08 AM
Oct 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Is this a dub or sub thread or is it just a general discussion about the quality of the anime? If it's the latter then I think it's a solid 9, but I can't give it a 10 because I believe the story still goes on, we didn't get to see everything. So if it ever gets a sequel, then it's possible for it to get a 10 from me.

True, it would be awesome if it does get a sequel! Still for me, it's a 10...because I found it really inspirational. Also, yeah this is mostly just a general discussion, I didn't mean for it to be for it to be a dub versus sub chat. I was just saying that I really enjoyed the show and that the dub version is really enjoyable. :)
May 21, 2013 11:41 AM

Nov 2010
Ok I was just confused because half of the original post was about the sub and dub version. But yeah I would possibly give it a 10 if I felt like it was more of a standalone. As in after watching it, I felt like a sequel goes next and I can't shake that feeling even after rewatching it. And part of me thinks that if I don't give it a 10 then the creators of the anime might feel more inclined to make a second season, like "Hey look at him, he didn't give it a 10 because it doesn't have a sequel, well maybe we should give him one". Kinda like that, it's stupid, but it's how my brain works.

Let me guess did you just buy it from Righstuf's funimation sale? I've seen multiple people talking about watching this show because of it.
Jun 16, 2013 9:28 PM

Nov 2011
Hmm so series is over. This was one of the few anime where I watched with each episode being over the traditional 24 minutes. Anyways, finale had much more action which is what I expected for a climax.

Slice and dice!

So Babalun conflict is resolved but now it's for Kenshi's ownership? Lul. The fun just never ends. 6/10.
Jun 19, 2013 9:25 PM

Apr 2008
Dem Light Hawk Wing Jurian Power. ASFGHJKL!!!!!!! Props to the guys who posted up the Jurian Family Tree. It kinda makes more sense now as to why Kenshi even had Jurian powers!
Jun 21, 2013 9:06 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Not a bad series, I do not remember the saga of Tenchi, so very obscure to me is what is shown in the episode, I liked the many twists and battles, as usual there is a final true in the sense Kenshi who does not choose any of the suitors! XD Too bad that the drawings were not really interesting, because it could also earn more as a vote, the series. The chara was cute, too bad even for animations, too! However, the highest grade!
Jul 12, 2013 6:22 PM
Jul 2013
There is going to be a season 2 of Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari. cause at the end the left a opening for the season to start. if you watch the 13th episode at the end for 2 minutes the did the discussion thing like they did in the first episode so they have to make a second one and i am excite and can't keep calm about it! so if anyone knows where or when the second episode starts please let me know fast!
Jul 27, 2013 4:33 PM

Mar 2013
JoCr00120 said:
There is going to be a season 2 of Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari. cause at the end the left a opening for the season to start. if you watch the 13th episode at the end for 2 minutes the did the discussion thing like they did in the first episode so they have to make a second one and i am excite and can't keep calm about it! so if anyone knows where or when the second episode starts please let me know fast!

They said it largely depended on B/D sales and frankly the series didn't sell all that well.

Aug 11, 2013 10:06 AM

May 2013
This show was incredible. I'm picking it up on DVD first chance I get.
Aug 12, 2013 8:56 PM
Jul 2013
they really needed to make more of this show i have watch it so many times. it just doesn't get old.
Sep 11, 2013 7:28 PM

Feb 2008
I enjoyed this show more than I expected. Really funny, and just some awesome comedy. Hopefully there is a second season as I really enjoyed this one.
Nov 11, 2013 3:45 AM
Nov 2008
Newhopes said:
JoCr00120 said:

They said it largely depended on B/D sales and frankly the series didn't sell all that well.

quite sad to hear that Newhopes =d. It doesn't fit your name.

@series
I liked it. Alot. Thou the ending wasn't what i hoped.
dadihuNov 11, 2013 3:50 AM
Nov 13, 2013 5:05 AM

Jun 2013
Okay a couple of points.

Light Hawk wings are not strictly a Jurian thing, that said, Kenshi should not have them. Light Hawk wings are the manifestations of Divine power. Tenchi can use them because he is literally the God of the universe, the one the 3 chousin were looking for. The Jurians can use them because the trees of Juria are offspring of Tsunami is tree form. Z was an anamoly created randomly by Tokimi's distortion of the universe. Ie he was not the god, but a fluke.

So in short, Kenshi's relaiton to Tenchi is irrelevant, he should not have the light hawk wings because he is not a god, and he has no tree. That was kind of an asspull, unless the chousin somehow had a hand in the creation of the 3 dolls, hence having some of there power, and Kenshi got it through his mom.

The 3 dolls are clearly Mexiah, Reia/Neizai, and either Kenshi's mom or an ancestor of his mom. They said the dolls could breed, and on earth there would be no way to see if you could use the Seikishi power. So I dont think the 3rd doll has to be Rhea, but it could be that Rhea's ancestor was the doll.

In fact that has to be case, because Rhea is stated to canonically be a cousin to the Tenchi clan and also has some distant Jurian blood.

Then again like I said with the light hawk wings, there are some seemingly contradictory plot points.

Also no Kenshi does not have the largest harem. Touma has the largest harem due to the 10,000 Misaka clones, and there is some lesbian hentai that has a chick with a harem of 50,000.

I think its been cleared up, but to reiterate. Tenchi and his sister are the children of Kiyone (daughter of Yosho, granddaughter of the King of Juria) and Nobuyuki (who is descended from the sister of the first Jurian Emperor and also Yosho).

So Tenchi and his sister are a quarter Airian (their grandmother is Airi an alien from a planet that I think has the same name), and then some weird mix of Jurian and Human. Yosho was half human half Jurian, but even that is not correct, because his mom also has Jurian blood. And of course Nobuyuki has Jurian blood. So its hard to say what the exact percentage is.

Kenshi has the same father, so a mix of human and Jurian, and Rhea, who is a mix of Jurian, Human, and apparently Doll people according to Isekai. This could have been retconned though based on Isekai to her being 100 percent doll, but we need a second season to find out.

Also Tenchi does well, and its really not a matter of sales, they churn something new out every 3-5 years, and its really a waiting game more so then anything. Its fairly likely we will get at least ova 4 and isekai 2, but it might not be until 2014 or 2015.
Jan 8, 2014 11:01 AM

Jan 2013
Lack of nudity deeply saddened me... not really. But seriously, I don't understand how it's R+.

Action was lacking for an OVA series, I expected better visuals and animation. Enami's character design was fine but that doesn't really compensate.

Overall, okay series with a classic feel.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
May 28, 2014 4:51 PM

Jul 2013
kinda disappointed.. I don't see why people say this is the best harem anime.. sure Kenshi is a likable MC and all but hes not the best also he is not the harem king.. he simply has the biggest harem ever (or is it according the the quantity that someone can be considered as the harem king?) and that open ending.. it's so open and wide I can fit my hands on it and still manage to clap..

but it was still and enjoyable and great ride

8/10
Sep 30, 2014 5:06 AM

Jul 2012
The final fight was a bit disappointing and ainti climatic. Big harem, fun and action. Story and animation was okay and the music was average. All in all it was fun to watch but not "amazing".

7/10
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Dec 6, 2014 1:50 AM

Jan 2013
An alright show, the ending felt a bit empty with how the fight went and how easily it seemed to defeat Babalun in the end.
Overall I'd say I quite enjoyed this show and didnt get bored with it, the story was alright, even though the serious parts started halfway through.

8/10 for me
Dec 25, 2014 11:11 AM

Jan 2014
oh God the ending implied.. he can marry as many girls as he wants...
this series was damn pretty good...
9/10
DeadZeroSourceJul 16, 2015 8:47 AM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 18, 2015 8:25 PM

Nov 2011
well... my thoughts on Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari

1. totally did not know about this despite the fact that I love LOVE romance series very VERY much. did not know until someone told me a while back. Therefore was VERY excited to watch this from the very beginning.

2. was skeptical about this 45min per episode thing since I have never seen any series like it before, but was convinced right away after first few episodes that 45min was NOT enough for me... lol

3. That ending though... sigh, first of all those lines confused me... had no idea what they meant at all Orz plus I'd like the ending to be more... lovely as a romance type, meaning I want to see the outcome of this harem!! Man... T.T That ending felt so... unsatisfying to me, sigh.

4. Thought Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari was a combination of Eureka Seven AND Zero no Tsukaima as I was watching it... from its Mecha and Ecchi-Romance parts respectively. Oh, I should mention I love both of those series =w= just check my scores on them (I usually rate high, so low scores from me mean VERY terrible).

5. I totally love the art and characters~ even the OP song too, not too much the ED though =w= I can't say I enjoy 100% from its story since there were multiple childish parts... but there is a reason I still rated this a 9 alright? hehe~ I really REALLY hope there is another season to get a better harem ending... this ending is not one of those I like that much...

For best bride, I'd go for Aura> Yukine > Doll/Mexiah, though I am tempted to switch the last two because of the last scene with DollxKenshi, haha. I usually go for the most natural route for choosing my fav bride, Aura because Aura and Kenshi should actually be engaged already =3= Chaia is just some girl who lost her feelings for another man, I really don't like those type of girls... no matter how good they look... zannen death. BUT Aura~ Yukine~ Doll/Mexiah <3

P.S. Someone please explain those lines in the ending scenes for me, I was watching subbed but had no idea what they really meant!! T.T Sankyu~
ota92pponApr 18, 2015 8:28 PM
Jun 2, 2015 6:48 PM

Jan 2012
Nice happy ending 7,5/10 , what a big harem.

Oct 1, 2015 4:54 PM

Apr 2014
3rd time watching this...still good as when I first watch.
Out of all the Tenchi series, I like this one best.
9/10
Dec 1, 2015 6:05 PM
Dec 2014
While I was first very hesistant about the episode length +45 minutes (I like to binge watch so usually can fit 12/13 eps in one night), I was very pleasantly suprised about this. Very exiciting anime, good comedy but I wish the romance was bit better (like we only got one kiss, if you even can call it that, him being unconsious) but this being a harem anime what can you expect, obviously he wasnt going to choose anyone.

Favorite girl is definitly Yukine and then Aura.

Overall 9/10 show.

And while the other related series to his may be good, I dont plan on watching them, I felt this was good as a standalone ova.
Jan 10, 2016 3:40 AM

Apr 2012
This was a great show I can honestly say I haven't watched the original tenchi Muyou only the GXP one but even if I had this would have to be one of the best spin-off of a anime I've have seen you wouldn't have to see any of the other ones to get into to it. Granted there are a few questions here and there but regardless it really isn't relevant to get into the show. Gets a 8/10 from me.
Feb 3, 2016 7:12 PM
Nov 2014
Great show, but alas its been six years since it came out and no sight of a second season....... sigh well at least it was a 9/10 for me
Feb 7, 2016 8:30 AM

Aug 2011
Well let me start out by saying I love this series. Honestly shocked I didn't know of this series till 2 days ago.

Anyway, this episode or the final fight to be more specific was a let down for me. I guess my expectations were a bit too too high. From episode 1 I was expecting Tenchi or someone from that side to make an appearance at some point but that didn't happen. The fight could of been or should of been more dramatic like earlier ones but still good nonetheless.

A few questions remained unanswered and that herma at the end. Well I'm sure kenshi is able to satisfy them all but still, that sure is a ridiculous amount.

I see people posting until season 2 so often and I must ask, how can u guys be so confident there'll be one?

This series is abo great. A 9/10 if not for the last episode......what the heck? That doesn't matters or reduce the quality of the show so a masterpiece it is. 10/10
Feb 7, 2016 8:33 AM

Aug 2011
hlubkoj2020 said:
3rd time watching this...still good as when I first watch.
Out of all the Tenchi series, I like this one best.
9/10

I totally agree with you. It might even be better than the original
Jun 7, 2016 7:47 AM

Mar 2016
Aura and Yukine are probably the girls with the better personalities. ._. Those two as wives and rest are mistresses.
Aug 26, 2016 7:41 AM

Feb 2015
From how the story went. it was pretty well executed imo. well, obvious there is no romance in this series cause it's a harem xD and in additon their common sense. hardly to see romance from this series xD

The animation sometimes looked derp but when it comes to the action, i think it was amazing and intense. although the soundtrack sometimes didn't fit kinda well with the action scenes.

The character, i like it a lot especially the MC for being overpowered AF and his personality xD not like any other typical harem, ecchi series, he's a little bit different xD more like a brat imo.

Overall i enjoyed the show. great choice to make this seires into a 45 min lenght series imo. cause if it's only 24 min leght, normal lenght video, i doubt i would enjoyed it. but even tho i enjoyed, the ending wasn't satisfiying to me. cause there are still some mystery left. for example, Kenshi's past. yes, it's important. cause they think Kenshi is a doll, right ? but Kenshi said, he has a familiy. sister, dad, mom, i just can't help but get curious with his past. feels like there are still something big hiding on his past. and in addition, we still don't know what was the dialouge in the end of the episode means...it was the same thing like in the first episode, first scene. there was that kind of dialouge. what was that ? still a mystery. and tbh, i kinda get dissapointed a bit just because of that. if they solved it, i would gave 9/10 for this show but 8/10 for this show just cause of that. probably cause i'm looking foward to it, for them to solved the mystery.

well, anyway, i still enjoyed the show in the end xD
really hope for a second season xD and in OVA type of series like this one too xD
Dec 11, 2016 11:17 AM

Mar 2014
still getting annoyed with chiaia and her affection for dagmeyr in the first half.

6/10
Dec 21, 2016 10:25 PM
Jul 2015
Hey Can I ask Something!!!!!!!

Is there gonna be a season 2 in Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari??

The ENDING has many questioned in it....

What the hell was that SWORD?? Who the hell are his sister?? Who summoned Kenshi??? Is Lashara fell in LOVE with KENSHI??

So there are possibility of SEASON 2 in Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari??
I think there is a possibility of 80% of having a SEASON 2
Dec 31, 2016 1:48 AM
Sep 2015
Disappointing ending. Left it open for ... what? 6 years later, nothing. And ofc 0 development with Kenshi's harem which just kept growing. Should've either sent him home with one or 6 of the girls, or had the mass marriage with all hundreds of them and started the honeymoon, like a larger version of
ending.

Looks like they let off Dag's two goons with a stern talking too as well. How disappointing - though I guess they can't very well waste male mechromancers.

Just think how many problems would've been solved with artificial insemination. None of that forced marriage bullshit, just forced sperm donations.
Jan 20, 2017 8:08 AM

Apr 2016
0-Lelouch said:

What the hell was that SWORD?? Who the hell are his sister?? Who summoned Kenshi??? Is Lashara fell in LOVE with KENSHI??

Its highly unlikely that we'll see a season two. The B/D sales were really low and so i doubt they will make another one. you cn hope but its been 7 years now. its 5% or lower that there will be an isekai two for that matter.
Jan 24, 2017 3:26 PM

Feb 2014
So... actually the only interesting and important episodes were episodes 01, 11, 12 and 13... the others................

I can't understand how this anime is SO overrated (8+ average score here on MAL).

To tell you the truth, I almost drop this anime at episode 04 or 05... each episode with 45 min and nothing was progressing.... and when it progressed, it was a little messed up and confusing.
What kept me watching were some characters that I liked.

5/10
Mar 18, 2017 9:34 PM

Sep 2014
It usually takes me so little to drop the anime I don't like..
No fucking clue why did I stick with this one until the end, weird.

4/10
Apr 18, 2017 11:52 AM

Dec 2014
0-Lelouch said:

This series is a spin-off of the Tenchi Muyo OVAs, which have had some pretty long gaps between seasons.

OVA 1 - 1992
OVA 2 - 1994
OVA 3 - 2003
OVA 4 - 2016

So a new season is unlikely, but not impossible.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » tenchi muyo! war on geminar 2rd season ( 1 2 )

animeking2115 - Nov 14, 2015

62 by Lilitu_Vito »»
Oct 31, 2023 7:56 AM

Poll: » Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Episode 11 Discussion

Khalid - Apr 5, 2010

31 by Mattinator95 »»
Jul 29, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Episode 1 Discussion

Lvhina - May 6, 2009

36 by Lawgun »»
Mar 21, 2023 8:46 AM

Poll: » Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion

Antanaru - May 26, 2010

24 by Seabury »»
Sep 11, 2022 9:03 PM

Poll: » Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Episode 8 Discussion

Mephz - Dec 12, 2009

36 by Seabury »»
Aug 25, 2022 10:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.