Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2010 9:55 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow! Kenshi is even stronger now! Those shields were nothing against him.
Apr 5, 2010 2:46 PM

Jan 2010
Totally. That part when he started to switch over was epic, it's good to finally see Dagmyer put in his place:
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Apr 5, 2010 5:21 PM

Aug 2009
half black and half white was badass.
Apr 6, 2010 10:54 PM

Oct 2007
To be honest, I really didn't like the episode. The BGM was completely out of place and the info dump didn't settle right with me.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Apr 11, 2010 8:11 PM

Jun 2009
kenshi is so overpower that he just beat the crap out of anybody. Thats why i like this anime...
ShadowBrokerApr 14, 2010 5:28 PM
Apr 13, 2010 7:54 PM

Dec 2009
It was a good episode, Dagmyer's had that coming for a LONG time...
Apr 19, 2010 11:39 PM
Feb 2009
l0l at Dagmayer and omfg another long wait for next ep
Apr 21, 2010 10:24 PM

Feb 2008
Akawoa said:

its just sad he didn't kill him.

i don't get it though. is kenshi engineered or was he sent by washu or whoever.
May 22, 2010 8:14 AM

Jul 2008
Exactly a month after the last post, but it's just now that I've watched this lol
May 22, 2010 8:35 AM

Aug 2008
kisami said:
Akawoa said:

its just sad he didn't kill him.

i don't get it though. is kenshi engineered or was he sent by washu or whoever.
At first I thought he's the third artificial human created to fight Gaia but...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 23, 2010 5:35 PM
Jun 2007
Sure, it was nice to see Dagmyer and his gang of dingbats get their asses handed to them by the one and only Kenshi (albeit in berserker mode), but I'm a bit bothered that it didn't have an effect on him after the battle massacre - the scene just faded to black and voila, Kenshi is casually talking and inviting Ceres to join his country like nothing happened a few hours ago. No short term effects at all.
Perhaps this will be a Chekhov's gun and will eventually affect him later on? I get that Kenshi is presented as a clumsy but untouchable demi-god of sorts, but the ease in which he could use the darkness side without any consequences just cheapens that particular scene.
May 29, 2011 11:52 AM

Oct 2009
Black/White Seikishi was badass, shame Dagmyer is alive >.>
Well knew something was up with Reina, Kenshi power up yayyyy
Feb 22, 2012 11:12 PM

Sep 2011
Kenshi OP, OP!!! >:D
Sep 27, 2012 12:55 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Seeing Dagmyer being beaten to the point of madness was very satisfying.

I suppose that Kenshi is one of the engineered humans then? But how does that register with him coming from the Tenchi Muyo universe?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 8, 2013 4:58 PM

May 2012
Damn really great episode with lots of character development especially in the end! Some of the old enemies revealed and some other old friends joined his team! Also great mecha development and action!

Great episode all around, lets see what's next!
Jun 16, 2013 7:30 PM

Nov 2011
Fucking Kenshi and his OP skills. Ofc everyone is still impressed.
Jun 19, 2013 9:02 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Interesting bet when the main plot takes over. Narrative is interesting, but some holes I can not digest them, make the understanding nebula. Drawings really bad. Finally we discover who's behind the mask!
Dec 5, 2014 2:11 PM

Jan 2013
Kenshi damnit, stop being so overpowered :D
Anyhow, enjoyed the episode in contrary to the last one.
Jun 2, 2015 6:45 PM

Jan 2012
Is he a doll too.

Nov 29, 2018 12:45 PM

Apr 2013
How stupid can Cerez(?) be? If he blows himself and Kenshi up, they'll let his girlfriend go? Suuuuure, I mean why wouldn't they? Another typical case of making characters intentionally dumb so the MC looks smart.
Feb 28, 2019 7:13 AM

Mar 2016
They're trying really hard to make berserk Kenshi seem terrifying but that roaring sounds hilarious to me. He doesn't look very scary either. I think something's wrong when I feel sympathy for the people being attacked.
May 9, 2019 1:14 AM

Aug 2017
Overpowered Kenshi is awesome, especially when he's in titan mode. Ceres is an idiot, hope he perishes.

Aura is so hot, best girl. Love that dark tan and tall, slender build.

CarbonMDMay 9, 2019 1:17 AM
May 12, 2019 7:48 AM

Nov 2016
Nice action, especially the part where Kenshi went ham.

I also thought the info dump was interesting.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 11, 2019 11:49 AM

Sep 2012
Gator said:
How stupid can Cerez(?) be? If he blows himself and Kenshi up, they'll let his girlfriend go? Suuuuure, I mean why wouldn't they? Another typical case of making characters intentionally dumb so the MC looks smart.

yea i agree how can he be this idiodic and believe the kidnappers cause he dies to so he can't be sure, if things had cone this way, it made me facepalm
Apr 12, 2020 3:18 PM

Jun 2013
Gator said:
Yeah, it would've been better if they just killed his gf right in front of him right? Its not hard to see why he made that decision, there was only 1 option that at least gives her a chance to live. I also fail to see how this made the MC look smart?
Jul 25, 2020 11:10 PM
May 2020
Gator said:

What could he do? But poor him, he also got raped T.T (assuming based on the conversation).
Apr 27, 2021 5:52 AM

Sep 2012
DemonicFang said:
Gator said:
Yeah, it would've been better if they just killed his gf right in front of him right? Its not hard to see why he made that decision, there was only 1 option that at least gives her a chance to live. I also fail to see how this made the MC look smart?

TenshiKoutei said:
Gator said:

What could he do? But poor him, he also got raped T.T (assuming based on the conversation).

find a way to ask help from MC not actually going trough with, find a way, but he was talking like he was expecting them to honor their deal and that's dumb

if he knew he probably would have used it at their base and taken them all with him ofc including her gf to sins the blast is large AOE

Sugram22Apr 27, 2021 6:00 AM
Apr 27, 2021 7:11 AM

Jun 2013
Sugram22 said:
DemonicFang said:

TenshiKoutei said:

find a way to ask help from MC not actually going trough with, find a way, but he was talking like he was expecting them to honor their deal and that's dumb

if he knew he probably would have used it at their base and taken them all with him ofc including her gf to sins the blast is large AOE

Why wouldn't he expect that? That's what they agreed on. How could he exactly get in contact with MC if he was held captive and had no idea where he was at all? Considering they were monitoring him if I remember correctly, it would be dumb to not do what was agreed upon and guarantee get his gf killed as they still had her captive. There's very little that he actually could've done to ensure the safety of his gf.
Apr 27, 2021 7:51 AM

Sep 2012
DemonicFang said:
Sugram22 said:

Why wouldn't he expect that? That's what they agreed on. How could he exactly get in contact with MC if he was held captive and had no idea where he was at all? Considering they were monitoring him if I remember correctly, it would be dumb to not do what was agreed upon and guarantee get his gf killed as they still had her captive. There's very little that he actually could've done to ensure the safety of his gf.

when he was there find a way to contact them not first stuff like that happens

also wouldn't be first time captives find a way to escape

or he could have taken all of them with him right before leaving base (meaning suicide take down all of them)

never believe ppl who take some1 close to u hostage and demand that u do a suicide bombing mission specially when both of u have seen their faces
Sugram22Apr 27, 2021 11:21 PM
Apr 27, 2021 7:16 PM

Jun 2013
Sugram22 said:
DemonicFang said:

when he was there find a way to contact them not first stuff like that happens

also wouldn't be first time captives find a way to escape

or he could have taken all of them with him right before leaving base

never believe ppl who take some1 close to u hostage and demand that u do a suicide bombing mission specially when both of u have seen their faces

Again, how would he be able to contact the MC if he didn't know where he was at all. As far as I'm aware, he hadn't contacted MC at all before any of this. I doubt they would make it easy for him to escape his captors alive with his gf, we don't have any info on how they were being held. Taken them with him as blowing himself and everyone apart or just having them follow him? It wouldn't make any sense to follow him when the plan was to blow himself apart. I mean their identity isn't important at all considering its not a secret who they are and what they've been doing. What other choice did he have then believe them? he didn't really have any other choice.
Jul 28, 2021 5:29 PM

Nov 2010
TenshiKoutei said:

Poor him? you mean lucky him! lol

Anyway, interesting bit of history. I wonder if humanity can unite into a single country too in the distant future.
Jul 29, 2023 10:39 AM
Jan 2018
Guessing Kenchi is a AH born from one of the missing 3 like doll

More topics from this board

Poll: » tenchi muyo! war on geminar 2rd season ( 1 2 )

animeking2115 - Nov 14, 2015

62 by Lilitu_Vito »»
Oct 31, 2023 7:56 AM

Poll: » Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Episode 1 Discussion

Lvhina - May 6, 2009

36 by Lawgun »»
Mar 21, 2023 8:46 AM

Poll: » Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Scrypt - Jun 9, 2010

118 by Pecx »»
Sep 26, 2022 12:15 PM

Poll: » Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion

Antanaru - May 26, 2010

24 by Seabury »»
Sep 11, 2022 9:03 PM

Poll: » Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Episode 8 Discussion

Mephz - Dec 12, 2009

36 by Seabury »»
Aug 25, 2022 10:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.