Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 23, 2022 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
Asagao and Sazanka are back at their bickering again, and the buddy duo of Team Snake with Uikyou and Kikyou came just nice to give both of them a lesson that Tsubaki needs to teach them about: teamwork, tying one side of their legs each down. Attain their scroll and learn the secrets...that's if both the strong Asagao and light Sazanka can catch them with tth side effect of the duo's sleep-inducing chime bells. And sleep overcame them while fighting for an empty scroll, a trickery that has a lesson foundation from it...oh well.

The "men" topic resurfaces, and for all the loss of focus from the Kunoichi girls, Hana-sensei plays tag with her clan beng the male "it", and whoever gets caught will not have dinner. However, try to rip off her hair band, and it counts as a victory. Any of you Takagi hardcore fans spot a lookalike Chi in the Akane Class???

Having to fend off Hana-sensei and her snakes, only brave ones like the genius Benisumomo try to rip off her hair band, and it just isn't enough. Even to the point of transformation magic imitation of her assistant Konoha, only Sazanka and Tsubaki can outwit Hana-sensei that her only weakness is a sore back.

To hearing Hana-sensei's revelation about the lie that "all men are scary"...that's a secret not meant to be exposed. And now that Tsubaki has heard it...what are the consequences for her now?
KANLen09Apr 23, 2022 10:26 AM
Apr 23, 2022 9:01 AM

Apr 2010
So the truth is out men are not scary, which does explain why there are so many young girls in the village.
The question is what will Tsubaki do with this information.

Tsubaki's transformation and acting skills where good enough to fool the teacher tho so it proves she is good.
Apr 23, 2022 9:59 AM

Feb 2019
The whole obsession with men plot line is really cringe to me idk, could just be me but it doesn’t hit. Everyone’s dinner depends on you but you cancel the jutsu because “men not bad!” 😂
Apr 23, 2022 10:19 AM
Sep 2020
So besides this "men are scary" it really reseambles naruto, the teacher proposes them to catch her hair tie maybe a reference to naruto try to catch kakashi bells.

So i'm really enjoining this animes because of this references and the plot "mens are scary".

(It really has a character named konoha)
Apr 23, 2022 10:22 AM
Jun 2020
The plot is moving. Takagi-san-only enjoyers didn't see it coming.
Apr 23, 2022 10:34 AM
Oct 2020
Ok I like the snake girls alot. Hope to see more of them in the future.

Also the teacher is lying about men for some reason.

Honestly I don't really care about the men are scary plot in this anime.

Also I like how they change the ed depending on which team the ep focuses on.
RexnihiloApr 23, 2022 10:39 AM
Apr 23, 2022 10:56 AM

Mar 2018
The Sensei is pretty cool, love her design and her abilities.

Wonder what happened in the past to make them lie about men.
Apr 23, 2022 11:29 AM

Dec 2013
I can't decide if my favorite girl is Asago or Benisumomo, the plot thickens.
Apr 23, 2022 12:17 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Uikyou and Kikyou's scroll was in fact..blank. Asagao and Sazanka do get along well together however xD.
To increase the girls's warity of men, Hana-sensei started a game of tag in which she played the role of a man catching them. The punishment of them losing being no food...
Asagao of course lost straight away from being baited out by some meat...
Hana-sensei seemed to be in pain from her back.
Seems men being scary was a lie!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Apr 23, 2022 12:42 PM

Aug 2013
This series się perfect. CloverWorks is doing wonders with this adaptation.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 23, 2022 12:57 PM
Feb 2016
The most underrated anime this season.
Apr 23, 2022 1:05 PM

Nov 2016
To me it looked the twins were ready to kiss when their faces were so close to each other.

Hana-sensei got em all, but made such a mistake in front of Tsubaki? Was her back pain that bad? XD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 23, 2022 3:16 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Can't help but look at her and imagine her going: "hmmmMMM?"

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 23, 2022 3:57 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
some nice loli butts in this episode
Apr 23, 2022 5:05 PM

Aug 2020
Nice game of tag. Tsubaki finally knows that men aren't scary. Well, i wonder what happens next

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 23, 2022 6:30 PM
Oct 2019
Asagao and Sazanka working together, look at that...

I like Benisumomo didn't even try to hide, nice fight scene though.

wow Tsubaki Transformation Jutsu must be really good then, if the Sensei can't even tell.

as an Adult, "My Back" scene was relatable lmao
ohh no the plot twist.
Apr 23, 2022 6:43 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Another super fun episode of foreheads and feet. Nice little teamwork lesson for Sazanka and Asagao.

The second half is what got interesting. At first I thought Sensei knew from the git go that it was Tsubaki, which is why she started talking about men. But it appears that isn't the case. I guess she does have some kind of secret about them. I see a lot of people whining about the men plot, and I don't see anything wrong with it. I find the jokes funny and now this whole revelation with men not being bad makes the story much more interesting.

This show has been great so far. A real hidden gem this season.
Apr 23, 2022 7:43 PM
Mar 2015
Sensei is wiser than all of them
Apr 23, 2022 10:31 PM

Sep 2018
That double jutsu transformation was a pretty good tactic, thought Sensei might have seen through Tsubaki though. Men aren't bad or scary at all, who woulda thought? Pretty fun anime so far.
Apr 23, 2022 11:00 PM
Jun 2021
Team Snake fr matching. Looks like the power of teamwork is really emphasized in this ep.

Looks like Tsubaki managed to trick the Sensei but not for what exactly was intended. She got all flustered after hearing those words... With what looks like a really important secret leaked out, I wonder how her life might be affected. Looks exciting imo, gonna see what happens next :>
Apr 23, 2022 11:20 PM

Oct 2016
I really liked the twins, Uikyou and Kikyou, they're kinda sussy, but I like them lmao.

The tag test was pretty fun, Benisumomo vs Hana-sensei was dope. What in the chronic back pain is Hana-sensei dealing with lmao, but aye aren't we all though.

Wonder what happened with the men back then that they have to lie.
Apr 23, 2022 11:28 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh shit here they comes, the twin for the win! Though that's some short teaching session for those two bothersome. They need to slap their ass hardly when its come to real teaching. Come on, Tsubaki!

The second part is where sensei messed up with her back and blurted some secret. Playing a man tag with that kinda similar handicap on hand tied to their sensei, Tsubaki once again had a lead and almost got a victory. However, with that little information about men not being scary, Tsubaki also messed up and ended up being pursued!

Interesting twist and plot through the end. Lets see how well Tsubaki swapped that mess up out of sensei mind. Or no....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 23, 2022 11:40 PM

Oct 2017
I like the twins, Kikyou and Uikyou are both adorable.

Well Tsubaki now knows.
Apr 24, 2022 1:12 AM
Apr 2017
Could someone explain to me how this has such a low grade? this anime is great, the entire cast without even taking away, are good. and that wonderful opening?

I'm really sad that this anime won't get the attention it deserves.
Apr 24, 2022 4:00 AM

Mar 2020
Hana-sensei messed up! Now Tsubaki-chan find out that men being scary was just made up!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Apr 24, 2022 4:01 AM

Sep 2020
Hey hey hey! Here comes the plot twist!
I wonder if something will actually happen after this, or they'll just keep the men away from this series.
I don't know if this is anime original or not, but if they actually introduce a male character it could get pretty interesting.
I mean, she knows the secret, so she probably wants to see a man even more... so this is a nice opportunity to introduce one!
Apr 24, 2022 5:15 AM

Mar 2018
So this is what Orochimaru has been doing during Naruto to Boruto timeskip, huh?

Apr 24, 2022 5:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sure that these two need more group cohesion lol, and now Tsubaki heard something she wasn't supposed to hear
Apr 24, 2022 6:14 AM

Nov 2013
Jig's up now! xD

Pretty darn good fight animation. Sensei's shuriken throw lol... scary shit.
Apr 24, 2022 8:17 AM

Jul 2014
NGL, this was a pretty boring episode. I've seen enough iterations of "two characters don't get along but are forced to work together and improve their bond" that the first segment did nothing for me (and the red-and-blue themed twins making me think of Re:ZERO didn't help).

Also, I feel like this idea that "men are scary is a lie" is coming up way too early into the story for it to actually be a lie, mainly because if it actually was there would have to be genuine plot progression (and this series does not give me the impression of having any intention of genuinely doing so).
Apr 24, 2022 12:32 PM
Jul 2018
Asagao and Sazankao VS Uikyou and Kukyou is just a ''share 1 brain cell'' battle, except A and S only have one collectively while U and K have many in one shared together. xD

Edit : Also, they completely forgot about the food. Which is odd considering Asagao is there. xD
removed-userApr 24, 2022 12:38 PM
Apr 24, 2022 1:44 PM

Mar 2014
First part was okay but second half was more interesting, the tag game and the revelation about male, I find somewhat weird why are the sensei teaching the students to be scared of male
Apr 24, 2022 7:24 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a great one, the first half focusing on Asagao and Sazanka improving their teamwork against the Team Snake twins was great, I really love their dynamic together and they have so many good moments, it was nice to see them work together to defeat the twins, also the fact they didn’t feel bad pinching each other awake was great lol.

The 2nd half was also really good, the teacher hunting the students down was fun to watch, and Tsubaki got let in on a secret that men actually aren’t as bad as they’re being taught, and the men plot thickens lol. The ED this time was nice too, really liking the different versions for each Team, also can’t go wrong with the Peggies in the OP.
Apr 25, 2022 6:27 AM

Feb 2014
Once again, this episode was really nice and it showcases, for me at least, how this series is underrated and deserves more attention.

Asagao and Sazanka having to force themselves to work together was nice to see. The cute twins from team snake, Uikyou and Kikyou, had that teamwork and synergy between them work perfectly, so I enjoyed seeing Asagao and Sazanka going through a lot of trial and error before they finally pulled off some good teamwork to get the better of the twins.

The second half of the episode was focusing on tag, where whoever is caught goes without dinner for the day, unless someone successfully snatches Tsubaki's hairband, which would mean that everyone would eat, regardless if they did well or not.

Benisumomo did her best to fight instead of hide, but she was easily outmatched. The animation quality for her fight was very nice, though. =)

However, while Tsubaki's plan to disguise herself as Hana's companion worked really well, she did hear something that she wasn't meant to hear. Hana, still not aware of Tsubaki's disguise, blurted out that men weren't actually that bad at all and that teaching the other girls about men being scary was exaggerated. Tsubaki let go of her disguise due to this revelation and made a break for it, panicking at the same time.

One thing I wasn't expecting was the change of the ED visuals to reflect on the team snakes twins from earlier, which was a pleasant surprise. I hope this happens for future episodes, too. =)
Apr 25, 2022 10:28 AM

May 2021
Finally, the reveal is here. They handled it quite well.

Apr 25, 2022 3:53 PM
Oct 2016
Honestly the back plot about man is useless the anime would be much much more enjoyable if it was focusing only on Ninja girl training and friendship
Apr 25, 2022 4:04 PM
Jun 2013
YusukeU said:
Could someone explain to me how this has such a low grade? this anime is great, the entire cast without even taking away, are good. and that wonderful opening?

I'm really sad that this anime won't get the attention it deserves.

MAL being MAL, this season alone you can pick a couple of very generic shows with mediocre animation and still has a higher score than this anime, Akebi-chan score says it all about this community.
Apr 26, 2022 2:48 AM

Oct 2008
if only sensei's back isn't hurting the girls won't be able to touch her for sure! it's like sensei isn't her prime anymore because of her back ! lolz
5/5.

Apr 26, 2022 7:52 AM
Mar 2012
Twins are strange but taught some teamwork.
Cool fight Beni vs Sensei but she's totally op with snakes except that bad spine.

May 1, 2022 7:17 AM

May 2020
Lol these snakes reminding me of the one Orochimaru used to have back in the day xD

Definitely a big miss from sensei, and the one who ended up hearing was Tsubaki of all people, the one being most obsessed about "men".
May 3, 2022 3:37 AM

Nov 2014
Double transformation trick was actually a nice tactic. Tho I wonder how good Tsubaki must be at impersonating others to don't fail the moment she started talking.
I'm surprised there is more to the "men are scary" part - I thought it's just a plot excuse to keep it girls only story. Having this topic developed is very unexpected.
May 5, 2022 12:23 PM

Dec 2015
takkun_ said:
Another super fun episode of foreheads and feet.

The real weakness of men. That's why they're not allowed in the village.
There, spoiled the secret to y'all.
May 6, 2022 4:23 AM

Oct 2007
a little late watching this episode. Liking the two girls with the sleeping bells, they are intelligent, and it's a beautiful sight to see them move in sync.

suprised that Tsubaki actually fooled the teacher. Now, she's in trouble.

looking forward to the next episode.
May 18, 2022 7:03 PM
Sep 2020
There's a secret??! :O

Now I wanna know why the sensei is lying to them all, prob for their safety and maintaining population size lol.
Jun 17, 2022 7:54 PM
May 2015
While I doubt Tsubaki will ever see a man, progress in the plot is not what I was expecting! This was a great episode, all the characters are sympathetic, and I like that there's a different ending for each episode. Haven't seen that since Kyouran Kazoku Nikki.
Jul 2, 2022 1:04 AM

Aug 2018
Uikyou and Kikyou got Sazanka and Asagao to team up, but in a funny way xd. "The Tag Game", the teacher has to catch them, but in the middle of the game Tsubaki heard something they were hiding about the men. Let's see what will happen, good chapter. very good this version of the ending.
Jul 14, 2022 6:39 PM

Jan 2015
First segment was very funny with cute scenes, second had a really surprising cliffhanger! Excited to see where things go, honestly wasn't here with expectations of big story revelations, haha. Very cute, nice ending version, too.
Jul 17, 2022 10:51 AM

Jul 2015
The one thing scarier than men and Hana-sensei are truly the back problems...

Interesting development there at the end with Tsubaki of all girls finding out.

Oct 11, 2022 2:01 PM
Jan 2022
Amazing revelation jaja nope it was predictable
Oct 15, 2023 6:01 AM
Apr 2023
xdddd xd xd xddd xddd
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 2, 2022

84 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 21, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2022

38 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 21, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 18, 2022

43 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 21, 4:45 AM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 11, 2022

34 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 20, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 4, 2022

39 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 20, 1:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.